TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Got Plots?

Go down 
+7
KittyGrl
Rogue
D-Tron
Cowgirl M
Mikko McKinnon
Erica Martins
Maddie
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Erica Martins

Got Plots? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got Plots?   Got Plots? - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 10:03 pm

Razz okie dokie!
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Got Plots?   Got Plots? - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 4:11 pm

Anyone want to think of and do any plots with me?
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Admin
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Got Plots?   Got Plots? - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 12:17 am

Mel, I think we can come up with something. What do you have in mind? I think this night is about to close but we can began plotting on how to get her involved..

And the big question of the night is, where's Michelangelo? Donnie's waiting on him to post...
Back to top Go down
https://tmntorigins.rpg-board.net
Cowgirl M

PostSubject: Re: Got Plots?   Got Plots? - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 12:40 am

I've got an idea for a plot. In an effort to impress Shredder, Junko decides to steal the mystical shuriken as seen in Next Mutation. Her plan is to present it as a gift for the Shredder and hopefully it will push her rank. This leads to a confrontation between the Hamato Clan and Oroku Clan. Splinter would be the main character. After all we do need more Splinter action.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Got Plots?   Got Plots? - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 2:59 pm

Rogue wrote:
Mel, I think we can come up with something. What do you have in mind? I think this night is about to close but we can began plotting on how to get her involved..

And the big question of the night is, where's Michelangelo? Donnie's waiting on him to post...

Well I did make a post and Mel has snuck into a warehouse full of Purple Dragons so she better be found by someone other than that gang because man she's in trouble Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Got Plots?   Got Plots? - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 10:30 pm

HEY GUYS! I HAD THOUGHTS!

Ok so lets start with the the love just to get her out the way. I like the plot of Don and Mike bringing love to the sewer and running into leatherhead. it would be a good way to get LH in the story/

OK!

I have decided that i will in fact take Hun. for now at least. I'll come up with a profile for him soon. So here is my plot idea.

The gangs and shit are always dealing with drugs and weapons and all, but what if Hun got caught up in some serious black market shit. We're talking the body market. not sex traffiking I mean body parts. I think this would also be a good way to get Bax and Bishop involved as well. (of course we'll still do that mike plot)

For a bit Hun keeps it on the down low, not telling his gang what's going on, Eze will only know that a fuck ton of money is coming in and he doesn't know why. because of course Eze and his little gang wouldn't be ok dealing with that kinda shit.

Now who would be the one's taking body parts from living people? At first i thought it would be a good job for Love. But i'm not sure Hun would work so close with a mutant. I also thought Mikko would do it for the money, but I'm not sure yet. She might not want to fool with the dragons being so close to the foot.

So that's still up in the air. to bad Spike is in jail for ever. :p

If other like the body harvisting plot I can make a new OC. OR even a canon character, like maybe a human rocksteady? Or a human version of Mondo? Can you see Mondo ripping off body parts?

This could all be happening while we do the mike plot. I am eager to get Bax out and about.

Tell me your thoughts. you like the plot idea? think it's too morbid? any sudgestions to who would be the killer harvesting the body parts? anything!
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Cowgirl M

PostSubject: Re: Got Plots?   Got Plots? - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 12:12 am

Uh.....I thought D was in control of Bebop and Rocksteady. He's been talking about bringing them into the game for awhile.

I don't understand why Agent Bishop would want to do with body parts. The same goes for Mondo Gecko. Seems a bit too OOC for them.

D and I also talked about Junko using Bebop and Rocksteady to help steal a mystical Shuriken as seen on Next Mutation. Not only will the story focus on Master Splinter, he can also be face to face with none other then Shredder himself.

Also, Junko might turn into a mutant herself. Most likely a black asp or a black widow spider.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Got Plots?   Got Plots? - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 12:18 am

next mutation never happen, that was a figment of your imagination! oooooooooh *wavy hands*

yes D has B&R still

who doesn't need body parts!?

of course Junko will be a mutant. humans are so over rated.
Back to top Go down
Cowgirl M

PostSubject: Re: Got Plots?   Got Plots? - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 1:51 am

*Throws hands up in the air*

Welp, I'm out. See you around...never. I've resigned, quit, walking out. Its been a long time coming.

You want to know the reason why I haven't been on chatzy? Because of shit like this. I voice my opinion, I am treated like a dog. All you want is a yes man who would willingly follow you around like a sheep and when someone disagrees with you, you take it as an attack, and I have no right to voice an opinion against your plots, either, or so that is what Rogue says. I can't play Mikey right, either. Yet it is okay for Mikko to call Irma useless.

How is that fair?

You think you can play Mikey better then me? Fine. You can take him and make him OOC for all I care. I am done. If you want Master Splinter, go ahead, take him.

Oh and I can't stand Mikko being paired up with Raph, either. Never liked the pairing, never agreed with it.

See you later. Not.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Got Plots?   Got Plots? - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 2:09 am

http://bad-rpers-suck.livejournal.com/8842354.html

Hi. B here. So nice of you to say such sweet things about me. You know what I say, as long as someone is talking about me, it's all good. sorry you have to run away with your tail between your legs. it's for the best really. good night sweet prince.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Admin
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Got Plots?   Got Plots? - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 4:52 am

Well then. I don't understand why you stuck around for almost a month after publicly bashing us on a forum that you thought we would never see. And I only want to RP with Mikko, huh? Most of the stuff you wrote in that entry are lies and you know it. But hey, whatever makes you feel better.

You often randomly went off on people in chat for no reason, and yet.. we're the bad guys? Ooookay. You're right. I am a terrible admin. A good one would have given you the boot for that shit, but I tried to be understanding. Oh well, you live and learn I suppose.

And Bishop not being accepted? Wow.. the lies just get bigger and bigger... Rolling Eyes

Good luck with your forum. Hey, who knows. Maybe it'll take a while for your members to figure you out.
Back to top Go down
https://tmntorigins.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got Plots?   Got Plots? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Got Plots?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: The Land of the Dead :: The Archives-
Jump to: