TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Got Plots?

Go down 
+7
KittyGrl
Rogue
D-Tron
Cowgirl M
Mikko McKinnon
Erica Martins
Maddie
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
D-Tron

D-Tron

Got Plots? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got Plots?   Got Plots? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 6:46 pm

I never said Mikko shot him. I said a stray bullet from a Dragon hit him, it was left ambiguous. And I don't play plots out until they're blue in the face. Not when it isn't necessary. Bradford & Co will show up again at some point but I'm not interested in this idea. All plots have a beginning, middle and end. It's how we can do more than one plot on a site. One entire plot doesn't need 1000 posts, at least I've never played them out like that. As I recall, the first site plot ended. So plots do end and don't keep going and going.

Nothing else to really do. I could detail Bradford's outcome in one simple post and that'd be it. I can continue it otherwise in a different thread if I so choose. Doesn't need immediate elaboration right this second.
Back to top Go down
http://tmntthebeginning.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=idx
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Got Plots?   Got Plots? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 6:56 pm

the only bullets flying around were from Mikko. No one else got a shot in. and hey your characters you do what you want. it just sucks because they are still needed in the story. I find it odd that the turtles coming into the tower was planed for weeks and now you don't want any part in it. I get your side of it. why have turtles come in once Saki let them go. But someone has to save Mikko as has already been mentioned. And the turtles coming in after Gabe and them leave was the plan all along and you seemed ok with that. so I'm a bit lost.

I suppose that Karai could let Mikko just go but Mikko is a trator so I don't know why Shredder would let her just go. Doesn't really send a good message to the others.

there was suppose to be a reason the turtles had to save Mikko. she was suppose to be in trouble.

I also feel a bit bad for Rogue in all of this. It's like her plots just go to hell for one reason or another and that's not right. It's no wonder she thinks about leaving sometimes.

I myself am pretty uupset because things were so planed out. and now it's all well shredder and Bradford have left, don't know where they went they just left, which leaves unanswered questions. There's lots for you to do. You have Mikko there. Brad is dying. Something needs to be done with him. The turtles are in the tower, why wouldn't shredder take advantage of that. Not only that! But it could tie in with your other plan. You wanted Mike to get captured. well there he is, in the tower.

Making this plot and your plot two different stories makes no sense. it should all tie in together. and I do not want Mikko in limbo with Karai. more needs to be done.
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Got Plots?   Got Plots? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 7:07 pm

This wasn't discussed with me. I always figured the TMNT would be coming in but while the battle was still raging. It makes no sense to have two battles occur at different times in the same thread, on the same day (in game). I wasn't sure what was established since this plot was also supposed to be about the turtles but that changed; I'm not sure what's legit and still in play from 2 weeks ago or w/e. That was obviously changed so I assumed that once the Dragons were out and had Gabe, which was the entire point all along, this plot was pretty much done.

Rogue's plots go to hell? Umm, this is only the 2nd site plot on Origins. I did the 1st one to get the game started. I'd say this plot went pretty well considering we rolled with the punches and adapted to what had changed. It makes no sense to have the TMNT drop in NOW after the action is already over. Not sure why they'd save a Purple Dragon anyway other than Lexi, let alone risk their lives, but again that's beyond me. The reason I'm not for this is cause this same fight pretty much happened in the 1st site plot.

This ending seems rushed, forced and rehashed of our previous plot. So, I'm not really interested in doing that. I had Bradford injured because I assumed since Gabriel was out free and the Dragons were gone that more focus could be put on that but if the turtles are invading the Tower then obvs. he'd be useless. I would never be in favor of this idea if this was how it was playing out. My thought was the TMNT would arrive, Saki would give up Gabriel and that would be it, with both teams and the gang left in a standoff with Saki implying that they hadn't really won anything.

Mikko was free to go. All I had Saki do was stare at her. He didn't jump at her or tell the Foot to attack her and keep her there.

So, no, I'm the one who's confused here. I thought this was all discussed in this same thread. Maybe that's just how I read it but it did make more sense that way instead of having two different battles occur after one ended on a relatively good note. So long as Gabriel's safe now, I see no need for the turtles to impede on the Tower and attack anyone since no one's life is in danger. :/
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Got Plots?   Got Plots? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 7:16 pm

I see your point I really do. (and the plot going to hell thing wasn't meant just for this site but that's neather here nor there)

I really didn't realize that Mikko was free to go. Karai still has her so it has to be Karai that lets her go.

The only thing I can think of doing is have Karai let Mikko go, she runs out and runs into the turtles. tells them everyone got out and escapes with them. That would put everything back in order. There was clearly miscommunication. which I have a feeling might happen a lot with us.

I personally had other mini plots in my head that went with this story. Such as Eze/mikko/the turtles. because unlike the others Eze totally blames all them for Gabe's situation and is out for blood.

I don't think the ending was forced only because this wasn't suppose to be the ending.

I'll leave it at that and let Rogue have a say on things. I would like to just continue what we're doing and get Mikko out of there sense no one knew she was free to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got Plots?   Got Plots? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 7:46 pm

Quite a few people assumed Mikko was free, Kitteh was one. We were discussing that on Skype last night. I thought I implied it well but if I didn't then I apologize for confusing you, it wasn't my intention. It's all good! No worries! Like you said, misconstrued things. Crossed wires. It's going to happen. It's how we deal with it that matters. I'm glad you came to me because I didn't know everyone was confused.

Maybe it's how I wrote it but I re-read and it seems pretty clear to me. Not that it means anything if you guys obvs. didn't see that, but yeah. Sorry about that. I just thought since Gabe was handed over that it was done with. I found it odd that a plot on our site would be so short but I just went with it, lol. It just seemed like a done deal after Gabe was given up. But like I said, don't worry about it.

No need for anyone to be upset and pink in the face over something like this. ^^ cherry
Back to top Go down
Cowgirl M

PostSubject: Re: Got Plots?   Got Plots? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 9:03 pm

As Junko's player, I want to say something. What is going to happen to her? It doesn't make sense that the story is halted like that. *shrugs* Oh, well, lets just say Junko dragged Bradford's 'corpse'. I'm just really disappointed that it has to end like this, but hey, your characters D, you decide what to do with them.

Shredder giving Mikko the stare of doom! BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA, eh I'll shut up.

*hugs Mikko* Thanks for standing up for me. I really appreciate it.

I'm trying my best to understand everyone's point of view here. D is not ready to have a Turtles vs Shredder battle, especially since he had his stint with the Purple Dragons. Add the Turtles and Saki's blood pressure might go up, as Junko would like to point out to him, but I also understand where Mikko is coming from. I thought this is a sudden way to end the plot. What happened to Bradford and Saki after this? Oh wait, you are going to explain it in a sample post, alright then.

I agree, no reason to get angry about this, despite that I do feel a bit disappointed. I'm trying my best to understand everyone and try to see things from their point of view. I don't want to blow my stack like the last time. It takes ALOT to make me angry, this isn't one of those things. But that doesn't mean I don't have any feelings about it.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Admin
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Got Plots?   Got Plots? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 9:23 pm

*sigh* not home, so cant respond. Also disappointed, but will say more when I can. Discussion not over, and as far as i'm conerned,
the thread isnt either.
Back to top Go down
https://tmntorigins.rpg-board.net
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Got Plots?   Got Plots? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 9:26 pm

no no the thread the story isn't over. there is so much to do still.
Back to top Go down
D-Tron

D-Tron

PostSubject: Re: Got Plots?   Got Plots? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 9:35 pm

The thread doesn't have to end. If there's still stuff going on, then be my guest. I'm just not interested in doing the same thing over and over again so my characters made their exit from it. If you guys still want to continue the plot and do what you gotta do, then go for it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Admin
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Got Plots?   Got Plots? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 11:55 pm

First of all, I am going to start this off by saying that I'm not mentally strong enough to get into another heated debate. I just.. can't. This is probably the worst day for my outlet to short circuit.. but hey, shit happens and I'll spare everyone the details.

* Yes, it does suck that my plot didn't go as planned. Yes. The Turtles were originally going to show up during, but a misunderstanding threw things off course. Plus originally, Mikko wasn't going to go all Kill Bill, so when things stalled on the Turtles end due to a lack of posting and their thread falling behind the tower, I thought maybe we could still have the Hamatos involved and save Mikko at the same time. Obviously this was a shitty idea.

*Yeah, apparently I misread the post. I didn't think Mikko was released. I'm stupid.

* Kitteh thought it was over? O.o Now I'm confused. We've been building up to this for a couple of weeks now and the Turtles have been destined for the tower... so that should have given a general idea of where that thread was going....

* I ...don't know what else to say. I'm going to delete Raph's post now and we'll just pretend the Love thread never happened.
Back to top Go down
https://tmntorigins.rpg-board.net
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Got Plots?   Got Plots? - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 12:03 am

you can't delete the post Mikko's about to die. you know what it doesn't matter, let shredder kill mikko. i don't care anymore.
Back to top Go down
Cowgirl M

PostSubject: Re: Got Plots?   Got Plots? - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 12:14 am

Okay, I'm not good at playing Dr. Phil. I'm not bad or have a texas accent, but someone is going to have to play the mediator.

Rogue, don't delete that Raph post. I don't want Mikko to die this early in the game. Yes, things had gotten chaotic. It was not a shitty idea at all, you were just trying to come up with a solution. You are being discouraged and feeling frustrated because of the situation back home. And you are not stupid, people make mistakes, hell, look at me. I made a mistake in one post but we manage to fix it, we can fix this one too.

And so what if people don't like the plot? Don't let that stop you from posting. I thought it was perfectly clear that Raph was going to grab Mikko and go, it just didn't work out like it originally planned.

Rogue, you are right, you are not mentally fit to post right now. I think you just need to take a break and think this over.

Back to top Go down
KittyGrl

KittyGrl

PostSubject: Re: Got Plots?   Got Plots? - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 12:18 am

No, I didn't think the plot was over.  I just didn't know what the Turtles were doing anymore.  It seems a bit pointless to me to have them show up now that things have mostly calmed down.  

As far as them coming in to save Mikko, I'm just not sure how this is viable to the story.  Leo was attacked by Mikko, so would he really want to help her? And Don and Mikey never met her.  Raph's the only one that probably would want to save her.

I really tried to keep a neutral stance on this whole thing, but now I'm just confused about the Turtles being involved in this "Tower" thread.
Back to top Go down
Oroku Karai
Canon
Oroku Karai

PostSubject: Re: Got Plots?   Got Plots? - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 1:35 pm

*Eyes Bradford suspiciously*

Why do I have this feeling that my father should invest in flea collars?

And all those years, he told me 'no pets'.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got Plots?   Got Plots? - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 8:53 pm

"Aww, don't be so jealous that 'daddy dearest' pays more attention to the real ninja master. Every dog has their day..." Cool
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Got Plots?   Got Plots? - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 9:03 pm

This must be my day for dogs. *rolls eyes* Don't worry Karai, I'll domesticate him for you after I get him neutered.
Back to top Go down
D-Tron

D-Tron

PostSubject: Re: Got Plots?   Got Plots? - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 1:32 pm

K, so... Any new word on any plots about to happen? Not trying to rush us all into plots, I'm just unsure of where we are in the game. I mean somewhere that matters. That will actually affect the game. I'm a little lost on where everyone is going. Seems to be pretty random right now.

So I'm just wondering if we're going forward with anything. None of this 'play it as it comes' crap. That's what kills a game, lol. Need to know if you guys have set up something for all of us to get into or if I need to. We can discuss down below! Cool
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Got Plots?   Got Plots? - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 1:37 pm

from what I understand we're still kidnapping Mike.
Raph is sexully confused
Leo is having a mid life crises.
Don is trying to save lives
we need to get the boys back together.
Back to top Go down
D-Tron

D-Tron

PostSubject: Re: Got Plots?   Got Plots? - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 1:59 pm

Nice! lol, midlife crisis? Isn't Leo only, like, 18? Razz

Yeah, getting the guys back together sounds good. So everything is still on... Good, good. I just needed to be sure. Didn't know if you guys had discussed doing something else since I posted that. lol, sexually confused. I'd think all the turtles are sexually confused as they'd never had a hot piece of ass before.

And Splinter would use his tail to choke them if he ever found out. Razz That's another thing; we need to get Splinter involved here, too. He should be with the guys when they go to save Mikey from the evil Mr. Bishop. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Got Plots?   Got Plots? - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 1:59 pm

yes we need more splinter!
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Got Plots?   Got Plots? - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 4:08 am

As long as there is play for Leatherhead and April I am happy.

Added bonus if Erica is still somehow involved - but don't care no more if not. Razz
Back to top Go down
Cowgirl M

PostSubject: Re: Got Plots?   Got Plots? - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 6:31 am

*hugs Erica* I'm glad to hear that. And yes, Master Splinter needs to be more active. Lets just pretend he has been meditating, lol. Getting him involved in the kidnapping Mikey plot would be a great way for him to become a part of the story more. I have other ideas tossed in for my OC but might not happen until later into the story.

I still want to do that Leatherhead/Donnie/Mikey thread with you, Erica. I hope you get to Leatherhead's post soon. ^^
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Got Plots?   Got Plots? - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 6:58 am

Master Splinter could always have been on a 'spirit quest' Very Happy or something of the sort.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Got Plots?   Got Plots? - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:16 am

All over it like white on rice with Leatherheads audition !
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Got Plots?   Got Plots? - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 5:31 pm

Erica Martins wrote:
As long as there is play for Leatherhead and April I am happy.

Added bonus if Erica is still somehow involved - but don't care no more if not. Razz

we will totally get your OC involved. I want to see her in action!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got Plots?   Got Plots? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Got Plots?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: The Land of the Dead :: The Archives-
Jump to: