TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)

Go down 
+3
April O'Neil
Raphael Hamato
Loventrice Dixon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 2:34 am

At least Love had lost interest in April, for the moment anyway. He would certainly be keeping a close eye on her. He watched as she sat on the floor and dug into the muffins that April had so generously donated to the cause. The large Turtle took a seat on one of the crates, rolling his eyes when she called him sexy. No doubt she was trying to loosen him up some. He patted the spot beside him for April to sit, wanting to keep her as close as possible.

"An' you will continue to be a good Kitty, or I'm gonna have to take you out." The massive Turtle warned. "You were a cannibal before mutation.. why did you choose people? You had to know that was wrong.."
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 2:44 am

Love started to wonder if maybe the human was his girlfriend. That would be sad. Raph was attractive in that rugged sort of way. he smelled good too.

Well. yeah I knew it was wrong. See, my mom is super rich and owns this big fancy plantation. My father was her pool boy so to speak. They hooked up and then bam! i come along. Mother was going to abort, but dad convinced her not to. When she had me, she didn't even want to hold me. She gave me to dad and chased us away before we could do any more damage to her rep. She was high class after all.

So my dad, turns out, is one of those back woods swamp guys you see in horror movies. He worshiped old gods and demons and stuff. I grew up eating the strangest crap.

It wasn't until I got older. Maybe like six, that I realized I was eating people. So for a while i refused to eat at all. even if he said it was gator or something I didn't trust him. But as years went on it became normal. He taught me how to set traps and all.

What we didn't eat we fed to the gators. I was forced into his religion and way of living until I was basically brain washed. When I was 18 I went into the city, for a job at a bar and made friends. Then it all kinda hit me. that eating folks wasn't right. and that my dad was pretty much insane.

So I left Louisiana and came here. I stopped eating people. I learned to like other foods. Pizza, which I had never had till i moved here. and subs and other meats.

While working at the bar a co-worker told me of this drug testing some lab was doing. the paid enough to help me start up my own business. So i went to the lab. next thing i know I'm being introduced to a John Bishop and being knocked out. when I woke I was in pain and looked like this. It took days, but I escaped. Knowing that i couldn't show my face to people, I had to get food, and the need to hunt took over so I went after people again.

I can't go back to dad, he would take one look at me, call me the devil and try to kill me. So here I am here. eatng muffins. talking to a very attractive turtle. what kind of turtle are you anyway? I know mutant. but like...snapper or something?
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 2:57 am

"Red ear slider actually." April says having to climb a little onto the crate and sat cross legged beside Raph. She did not flinch or cringe or look at Raph any differently when he warned Love with extreme force if it came down to it.

"oh... thats horrible... I can understand your... confusion then." And she was sincere - as wrong as it was, and made her belly crawl she now had a bit more insight into this mysterious cat mutant and it helped a little.

She watches Love eat the muffins and smiles a little, glad to been able to help a little by having them on offer to share. She wondered if she and Casey should be more involved in helping? desensitize Love to thinking of humans as prey items? something to be wary of of course but no longer hunt?
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 2:21 am

Raphael listened as Love told her story, trying his best to keep an open mind. It seemed that her father's lifestyle had been forced on her, which was all sorts of wrong. She had adapted and if there was any truth to her story, tried to change her ways after moving to the city. Then she was mutated and the ball game changed once again.

"That's messed up.. but you know it's wrong. There's easier way of gettin' food and you won't have to destroy lives to keep livin'." He told her. "Every man, every woman you've ever slaughtered, you've left a trail of tears. Orphaned children, or a single parent strugglin' to keep 'em fed... yer actions continue to cause sufferin', long after the last bone had been picked clean..." The red-clad Turtle explained in a harsh tone, his own words making his skin crawl.

"Yer lucky. Yer gettin' a second chance, and you better do the right thing. We'll make sure you stay fed until we can teach you to scavenge for food and make it on your own. If you can hunt and kill humans, you have the skill to snag a pizza, or somethin' else without a soul."

When asked what type of turtle he was, Raph found it slightly amusing that she thought he was a snapper. Typical. But then April confirmed that he was actually the common pet shop variety, he gave a nod. The fact that she kept referring to him as 'attractive' hadn't gone unnoticed, but true to Raphael form, he thought she was simply being a smart ass.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 2:25 am

Love nodded at all that, sure she could learn to steal, no problem. hunting just came more natural to her. She finished off the muffins and wiped the crumbs off her bare chest. since the mutation she didn't feel a need to wear cloths.

How about you and me go on a date. you know, you can show me the ropes and all. We can eat, talk about...uh...movies. you look like a horror movie kinda guy.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 2:42 am

April had to look down at her phone so Raph and Love did not see the amused grin spread across her face for a few moments. hehehe Raph sure drew the ladies.

Strange ones at that...

She might have to tease Rpah a little about that on the walk home.

The grin under control April looks up and nods. "you can learn all those things - but first wasn't Donnie going to relocate you else where? Do you have any idea where abouts?" she asks this curiously taking the moment to study the mutant cat female - so far she'd only seen Raph, his brothers and Splinter.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 11:07 am

Don said something about finding a place in the sewer. Not the ideal, but better then being out in the open. as long as it's warm I'm fine with it. Though, I'm sure how long that will take him, hopefully he remembers about me. Thanks for the muffins by the way. Now I wish I had some milk.

Love stood up and made herself at home in Raph's lap.

Are you Raph's girlfriend? I don't want to be hitting on your man or anything.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 1:29 pm

Was... Love seriously asking him out on a date? Raphael was completely taken aback by that. He eyed her skeptically, not sure of her intentions, but the whole saying 'keep your friends close, and your enemies closer' came to mind. Maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea to get to know her, to determine how she ticked, get inside her head. It was the only way to distinguish if she could truly be trusted.

The red-clad Turtle noticed that look on April's face. It certainly seemed like she was getting a kick out of all this. It was enough of a distraction, and the next thing he knew, the mutant-cat was seated on his lap, making herself a little too comfortable. Raphael tensed beneath her, shifting his head to keep her fur from going up his nose. Damn cats...

"Is this really necessary?" He asked dryly, spitting out a car hair that managed to infiltrate his lips.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 7:30 pm

"Sorry I forgot the milk," Her amusement shifted to a light frown when Love hoped into Raph's lap causing the big turtle to tense - "Don has not forgotten - he's just been tied up," She says in a sort of assuring tone to the mutant cat lady shifting over on the crate if Raph wanted to make room and shift the mutant off his lap to his other side. He really did not look comfortable to April and had it been a human she might have taken a more direct approach and shoved her off.

"As to your other question - I am not romantically involved with Raph - but he and his brothers are family and I care for them greatly." and that was under selling it!

Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 9:05 pm

Love purred softly and smiled at Raph then gave a nod. She listened to April and was happy to hear that Raph and her were not together.

With winter coming I hope he can find me a warm place soon. Though, I suppose I could break into a motel room for a night or two.

She leaned against Raph and wrapped her tail around him. Or maybe I can move in with you guys! she told Raph with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 12:50 am

Now that there was room enough for Love to be sitting beside him, rather than directly in his lap, Raphael carefully slid her onto the vacant spot beside him as politely as possible, which was a challenge for him. He wasn't sure what this Kitty had up her sleeve, but his emotions had already been played with enough over the last several days.

"Next time, we'll try to remember the milk." He told her, figuring it was more of a Cat thing than a muffin thing. "And sorry, but our place is crowded enough as it is." Because moving a stranger in, especially on that had tried to eat his brother, didn't sit well with him. "But April's right, I'm sure.. no.. I know Donnie hasn't forgotten you. He was pretty hell bent on seein' this through. He won't let you down." Raph told her with confidence. Even though he hadn't talked to his brothers since last night, he knew Don was a Turtle of his word.

"As far as the 'date'.. or scavengin' lessons, we can start tomorrow night."
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 2:49 am

"Hows about finding a space for yourself first?" April interrupts gently having to unfold her legs and let them dangle because of the smaller space on the crate top now with all three of them side by side. "We can bring you food until you have a home - then focus on making the place a home and get food stuffs?" she suggests as an idea.

She wondered if the brothers would run into each other trying to assure Love kept to her 'changed' ways?

Last edited by April O'Neil on Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 8:30 pm

Love was happy to hear Raph would go on the date with her. She leaned over and gave his cheek a light smooch. She then turned to April and nodded. I guess my own place would be better, as long as I got visitors. She said patting Raph's lap.

Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 11:36 pm

"Yeah, we'll get you settled, then start lessons." Raphael agreed with April's suggestion. Then the Cat woman smooched his cheek and patted his lap which only confused Raph. Just what was up with this woman? Was this how she showed gratitude, or was it something else? The fact that she continued to call him attractive made him think that it was more than just being friendly, but maybe he was over reading this whole situation.

The Large Turtle tried not to seem tense, but he wasn't used to that kind of attention, but seemed to be on the receiving end of it here lately. "I'm.. sure you'll have visitors." He told her. "I'll bring you more food tomorrow to hold you over until you learn to scavenge."
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 11:41 pm

This was all very nice and all, but he wasn't reacting to her advances. Maybe he wasn't into cats. That was cool. Not every dude in the world has a cat girl fantasy. She looked over at April with a smirk.

He's not really getting it is he? She looked back at Raph and grabbed his cheeks to make him face her.

I don't care about scavenging. I just want to hang out with you. maybe see what you working with in that shell of yours. She let him pressed a hard kiss against his mouth then hopped off the box she was sitting on.

I look forward to tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 11:57 pm

As amused as she was April also felt a little protective. Raphie had already enough troubles without another female adding more to it - dang nammit - she wanted to say aloud but left it alone.

Her lil green bro would speak up for himself - and or discuss it with her later.She still had to give him the woman's scoop of the 'talk' when he was ready.

She nods and smiles politely at Love. "The others and we will be sure to help out." She assuresand sits waiting for Raph to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 12:33 am

Things quickly went from awkward to downright uncomfortable! Love suddenly grabbed his face and pressed a hard kiss against his lips, causing Raphael's eyes to go as wide as saucers. The surprise quickly gave way to agitation when she finally released and he gave her a look of disbelief and rubbed his lips with his forearm.

It wasn't that Raphael didn't find her attractive. Nor was it because he had absolutely no interest in her, but after the whole thing with Mikko, and considering that Donnie may have a thing for this girl, she was moving way too fast!

"I think you need to slow it down, Kitten." He told her and finally stood up from the crate, giving a nod at April's comment. "There's enough muffins and stuff to hold you over til tomorrow, then I'll be back to help you out..."
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 5:59 am

Her poor Raphie!!

He looked and sounded so agitated! - she would offer to come with him when he next visited.

She offered Love a genuinely friendly smile, and her tone though polite was firm and honest as she spoke. "It's was nice to have meet you Love, and thank you for sharing your personal story, I hope you don't mind that I help my green brothers assist you, just please be patient with them as they each have lots on their individual plates to do, and try take it easy with the flirting okay?" backing up Raph's statement to just slow it down a little, get to know them better first. She hoped the cat mutant would try at least. It was her 'big sis' over protectiveness, and she meant by referring to 'brothers' not just 'brother' that she meant all of the guys and the over affectionate flirtatiousness Love tried on Raph. She wondered if the mutant cat lady had been so overtly affectionate with Donatello and - didn't Raphael say Michelangelo had been with them last time? Yes he had! Not that she blamed the cat mutant - being a mutant was probably pretty lonely most of the time, and once one got over the shock of the mutant turtle appearance she could see the appeal of the brave, strong young men as objectively as possible considering she saw them as her younger adopted brothers.

And speaking of brothers - her fingers flew over the little on screen tap keyboard of her phone as she stood texting the only person she knew would be able to help out with a small celebratory birthday cake for Raph and be able to deliver it to her place. The little middle aged lady that owned and ran the cafe across from her building. The old gal still had a key from the time she used to clean for April's father. She knew she was asking a lot - but the old lady was sort of a family friend and had ever been kind to April and knew April was good for return favors or payment. She sent it and tucked away her phone so Raph would not see the message or the reply of 'Of course lovie.' with the smiley face. And she also took a moment to zip up her jacket... it was getting cool and she shivered beside the much larger reptile delicately.

~~~ (meanwhile in devious 'secrecy')~~~

Across town, Ida received the message and at first had hesitated, they did not have a full left over cake for the ever friendly April. But... The older woman smiles and sends back a quick 'of course lovie' and hurries from her room to rouse her granddaughter. Between the two of them them managed to gather eight different left over cake slices and sort of make a whole cake from it, adding the chocolate disc with the white words that declared 'Happy Birthday' on it in the center.

Plus a baggie of left overs from Cafe Noble that day.

The pair then hurried over next door. Ida had not been over much since Kirby's disappearance but she had on occasion over the years played house sitter and so knew the place well even if April had change it a lot. She and Erica did not linger, placing the box with 'Raph' scrawled across it's top on the counter and two small plates beside it, refilled the kettle for hot drinks and left the goodies bag on the counter beside the microwave. Erica locked up once her grandmother left, flicking the lights back off as they went leaving the apartment as they found it, and her very apple tainted scent behind.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 12:10 pm

Love gave a small smile at April's comment. Maybe she had moved in a little fast. She would tone it down. Clearly Raph was not liking her advances. She didn't take it personally, She had a habit of being too forward sometimes.

Yeeeeeeah I'll, ah, slow it down. sorry bout that. I get overly excited sometimes. And no I don't mind that you help.

She figured if any of the brothers wanted alone time with her for what ever reason, they would let April know and she would back away for the time. In the mean time, she would have to settle on getting comfortable on her own for a bit.

I hope you all find a place for me soon.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 12:37 am

Raphael was grateful that April spoke up for him. Honestly, he wasn't sure how much longer he could be nice when he was feeling backed into a corner with all of this affectionate stuff. It was all new territory to him, and he'd already had his emotions toyed with. The red-clad Reptile wasn't sure what her intentions where, or if this was a game she had played with Donnie, too. Maybe that's why his brainy brother seemed so infatuated. Maybe he saw Love as a possibility due to her flirtatious nature. Raph would have questioned her, but with April present, now didn't seem like the time.

Raph finally pushed himself up from the crate and waited for April to join him, preparing to leave. Their mission had been a success and the feline's belly was now full, for the night anyway. The citizens of New York could rest easy.

"We will." Raphael assured her. "Until the, lay low. Don't venture out. We'll be back with food." He promised, and started towards the exit...
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 9:56 am

"Until next time Love." the red haired farewells pleasantly and gratefully that at least the mutant cat lady said she'd... try to slow it down a little.

April gave Raph a sympathetic apologizing sort of smile as she hurries just a head of him, even though she did like meeting Love she kept the turtle between her and the cat mutant as she had been told to. And once outside she waits for the red clad mutant to lead the way off home again.

Which was a fairly uneventful trip and fairly quiet as it was very late and both were tired - or April guessed after the loooong day Raph had been through.

So it was with deep happiness that they reached her apartment and she could not smell the fact there had been people in whilst they were out, unawares that her plea for help ensuring her 'lil' big green brother got something of a birthday had been answered.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 12:27 pm

Raphael spared Love one final glance to ensure that she wasn't going to try anything, then waited for April to head out, keeping himself between the two. "See you soon." He told the Cat. "Don't get yerself into trouble." With that, he headed out of the warehouse, and he and April made the trek back to her apartment.

Most of the trip was spent in silence. Mostly due to fatigue and his mind being muddled with a million thoughts. Love seemed to be on the forefront of his mind. They was she had toyed with him. The feline had really gotten under his skin. What was it with females here lately? It was as though they knew he was doomed to a life of solitude, yet teased him with the unrealistic possibility that things could be different. For a split second, he'd considered that maybe, just maybe they really liked him. But then Mikko completely disappeared after she couldn't get what she wanted, and Love... she probably did this with all of his brothers. It wasn't because she saw something special in him. She was just... needy.Yeah. He had been at the receiving end of them trying to get what they wanted. Mikko had used him. He was too tough to admit just how much that hurt.

Finally they arrived back at April's apartment and with everything that had been happening, the Turtle really hadn't grasped the concept that today was his birthday. Looking a little put out, Raphael waited for April to unlock her door, having no reason to suspect that anything was waiting for him inside...

Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 12:48 pm

There was much April wanted to say.

Consolation, maybe offer insights she was not entirely certain she had yet. But...

No, maybe tomorrow - for the trip home she kept the quiet, sensing more than knowing Raph needed perhaps a little time to think.

Besides - hopefully - she thought as she clicked open her door and swung it open half stepping inside to let Raph pass her as she turns off her phone and slips her jacket off to hang back up - inside would be a little something to remind him that yes females of every species were strange unknowable creatures - but one in his life was not too complicated. Or complicate things for him.

Or their shared family.

"Brr... well um - hot drink Raph?" She gestures for him to follow to the kitchen hiding a grin as she spies the box with his name scrawled across the top of it - it was probably a cake.

And Ida had filled and warmed up the jug! Awesome! April flicks the pot on to ensure it was hot fishing out the mug with the red handle and hers.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 12:07 am

Once the door was unlocked, Raphael followed April inside, and gave a faint nod when she suggested a hot drink. The large Reptile followed her into the kitchen, rubbing the back of his neck to release the tension that had settled into his muscles. Man, he hated feeling so stiff and only had himself to blame. He had been a really naughty Turtle the previous night and was learning all of life's lessons the hard way. Being a teenager wasn't easy, but add mutant into the equation, and it threw everything into chaos. At least he now had April to coach him through this crazy game called puberty and growing up.. hopefully that would lessen some of the pain.

Once in the kitchen, it took him a moment to notice the box on the table. It hadn't been there before they left, so it made him curious. Moving closer to the table, he could see that his name had been written across it. He quirked an eye ridge in confusion as he gingerly poked the box as if it may sprout teeth and latch onto him..

"Um, April? What's this?"

Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 12:46 am

It occurred to April her poor lil big green bro had not really had a chance to relax and as he followed she kept up the casual appearance by not making a big deal out of the baggie of goodies she found and preparing some hot chocolates. "you know I always found a hot shower or soak in the tub with some bath salts helps after a bender.' She grins as he finds the surprise and sidles up beside him - totally pulling off the innocent look of surprise.

"I don't know - want to open it?" she asks trying not to giggle at the 'deer in head lights' look Raph was sporting - as though the little package might turn into the Monster book of Monsters and try to eat his fingers.

Last edited by April O'Neil on Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next