TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)

Go down 
+3
April O'Neil
Raphael Hamato
Loventrice Dixon
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) Empty
PostSubject: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 11:39 pm

The night after 'Saving Grace'

Time: 8:39 PM

Love was giving up hope Don was coming back that night. She was hungry and frankly, tired of eating rodents. She needed more meat. And as much as she liked Don and wanted to do good for him, he didn't seem to be coming through for her, so why should she try. It was also starting to get colder. She needed a better place to stay. Love paced around the building, she was going crazy! If that turtle didn't come back soon she was out of there. She should have followed Don when she had the chance.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 12:42 pm

It had nearly been twenty-four hours since Raphael had indulged in all of the temptations that belonged to normal teenagers, and unfortunately he was still feeling the effects. Unfortunately it has resulted in him 'worshiping the porcelain God' and tying up April's bathroom for the duration of that morning. She had displayed her big sister tactics and did everything within her power to help ease him through this, but it would be a long and painful process.

Now able to think with a semi-rational mind, there were many regrets. Some of the details from last night were still fuzzy in his pounding head, but he could remember that look on Leo's face as he walked away. Last night he was so full of pain that the additional blade of emotion had nowhere to penetrate. Tonight, it aimed for the heart. He had just.. walked away. Turned his back on them. Leo was right. This is why he wasn't a good leader. When things became too painful, he ran.

Obviously this mission was important to Donnie. Why, Raphael couldn't understand. Love had attacked him with the intentions of eating him after he offered to help, but Don was willing to give her another chance. Why couldn't Raphael do the same? Deep down, he knew the answer even if his family couldn't see it. Couldn't feel it. He loved them more than anything and just the thought of losing any of them was suffocating. In that moment, Love had been a threat and Raphael would have killed her to eliminate that. Perhaps later it would have weighed on his conscience, but it was a price that the red-clad turtle was willing to pay for Don's safety. Someone had to do the dirty work. That would have been the better option, because now Don felt a personal obligation to prevent Love from killing again. He had taking on the duty of trying to rehabilitate her. And deep down, Raphael knew why. Because that's what made Donnie the Turtle he was. He never gave up. The brainy reptile was a problem solver, and this was another one of his projects. More delicate, because it was a life, but it was his traits coming to play.

Raphael had occupied April's couch for most of the day (what time he wasn't hogging the bathroom), trying to ease the pounding in his head, and the ache in his now empty stomach. There was the worst kind of emotional pain harbored in his heart, and it was obvious that it wasn't going away anytime soon. It took every ounce of energy he had to push himself upright on the couch, and he sat there for a moment while the vertigo threw him through the wringer. Elbows resting against his knees and palms pressed against his temples.

One thing was for certain, he had to deal with Love.. one way or another. The over-protective brother in him knew that he should kill her, but he knew that would hurt Don. Maybe he should pay her a visit, alone. Interrogate her without the distractions of his well-meaning brother. If she still proved to be a threat, then Raphael would end her. First, he would take the less drastic route.... for Donnie.

With a sigh, Raphael finally made it to his feet, not quite trusting them at first. Fortunately he was much more solid than he had been hours ago. He grabbed the red dew rag and fitted it back into position, then reached for the weapons.. that weren't there.

"Dammit." He hissed, irritated with himself for giving up a part of him so quickly. It wasn't as though he couldn't defend himself without them, but it was always better to have a little extra reassurance.

"April?" He called out, hoping that she was still home...
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 10:14 pm

Calling in to stay home the day had not meant April was not in and out. During the morning she'd been up and spent breakfast helping Raph pay homage on bent knee and all to the porcelain throne. When the turtle was back on the couch she had made sure he was comfy before slipping away to the already bustling Cafe on the neighboring street corner to get three of extra large best after hang over juice take always, a dozen of the delicious savory muffins, and a jar of home made anti inflammatory pain relief. Taking into account her green brother probably was not hungry yet, and could probably not take more tylonel whilst making frequent deposits to the white ATM but should be plenty thirsty and juice had everything needed after a hang over... She knew from experience.

Natural sugars and water.

And with her goodies she returned home, placing the cool juice in the fridge and warm savory fluffies is in the oven st the very lowest setting so they stayed warm without drying out - having eaten one of the bacony, corn, egg, shredded carrot lightly cheesee delights on the short walk home she knew it was a good choice for when Raph felt he could handle them.

Then after telling him where delicious smelling muffins could be found when he wanted them, and placing one of the three tall take out juices on the coffee table along with the jar of home made ointment telling Raph if he wanted he could rub a little on the back of his neck to ease his headache from time to time April had encouraged him to drink as much of the juice and water as possible as, and left him the remotes for some telly and or the radio if he wanted some quiet ambient noise in the background before she left over the lunch period to do a few errands that normally had to wait until the end of the work week.

Back home mid afternoon April had mad sure the still rather crook turtle had more juice and was comfy, giving her loo and bathroom a quick freshen up, then sitting quietly on one of her recliners using her iPad to finish a few work related items and watching over her ill charge.

Then it was dinner and she figured miso soup would be the best for Raph if he had some and would go with the left over savory muffins nicely. So she had tidied her bench and put away her work, and left again to get the soup.

It was on the return she heard Raphs' call and answered him as she makes her way to the kitchen to unload her latest foodie treasures. "I'm here!" she leaves the dishing up for a moment to move to the lounge area smiling, "how are you feeling?"she asks him parking herself beside him smelling like the little take out shop she'd been in and a little sweaty.

Last edited by April O'Neil on Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 12:35 am

Luckily it seemed that Raphael had caught April during one of her multiple trips back home. It just seemed rude of him to spring without saying anything to her. Not that he was ever that considerate with his brothers, but this was a completely different situation. "Eh.. I feel like I've been ran over by a Decepticon, but.. I know it could be worse.." He told her, mentally face-palming because that line reminded him of his little brother and his love for Transformers.

"I got something I gotta do.." He admitted, not sure if he should tell her everything just yet. But then he remembered, he had already told April some of his deepest darkest secrets... this should be okay. He could trust her. "I need to pay Love a visit. Make sure she's not gonna cause any trouble..."

Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 12:51 am

Chuckling April hmphed mockingly, "you got off lightly then." She says in playful warning and listens to him blinking a little. "Right now?" She gestures to the bench, "you want to try a little food and some more to drink first..." she suggests nodding, she would not make him of course if he didn't feel like it but surely he'd feel a bit more - himself with a little in his belly and more fluids, if her own experience with alcohol in her teen years was anything to go by he would be a bit dehydrated still.

Though, maybe less than she had been probably given his sheer size alone... though maybe not by much seeing as it was his first run in with hard liquor.

"We could discuss a plan of action if you like." She adds, it might help him have an idea of what to do when he finds Love. Maybe she should offer to go with him? "Please?" Soft voiced imploring. "Try to have something to eat and drink some more before you go. It has been a long day for you and you need a little something in your stomach and as much fluids as I can encourage you to have." if anything just to be certain he had some refueling.

Last edited by April O'Neil on Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 12:11 pm

After spending most of the day expelling everything from his stomach, Raphael had been reluctant to refuel despite the dehydration he was feeling. His gaze shifted to the coffee table when April beaconed, eyeing the arsenal of rebounding substances that she had so carefully placed out for him. His stomach churned in response, hunger breaking through the upset. Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea... well, of course it wouldn't. April had obviously been through this before, so he would take her advice.

With a nod, Raphael eased back on the couch, his muscles instantly thanking April for the distraction. He reached for the juice, giving it a sniff before cautiously taking a sip. Fortunately it was a far cry from the bitter herbal stuff that Master Splinter usually whipped up for illnesses and injuries. After some consideration, He snagged a muffin and nibbled on it slowly at first, but then his stomach reminded him of how famished he was, and he practically inhaled the first, then reached for the other...

"If this means so much to Donnie.... I gotta make sure she ain't gonna do somethin' stupid.." Raphael mumbled through his mouthful, reaching for the juice once again, chugging it down. Once again, his body was thankful for April's intervention. Wiping his mouth with his forearm, he continued, "I know Donnie's intentions are good..but he's soft. He'll let his guard down. So I need to interrogate 'er. Deal with 'er, if I have to."

Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 10:03 pm

Judging by the rate at which the little muffins she had left out all day for Raph April  knew it might be best to grab the soup of the bench and a couple more the delicious treats. And so nodding as he relaxed once more indicating she was listening and considering her answer as she retrieved the fresh hot take out bowls and the spoons from the bench with a four extra little muffins She brings them over placing them down on the coffee table. "I see... are you certain you feel up to such a quest? alone... did you want me to come with you as back up?" She asks sitting back on the edge of the couch placing the take out containers separately apart on the smooth coffee table top and dividing the muffins biting half of one herself and chewing as she crosses her legs. Her only concern was his safety in doing such a thing, especially as she had noted how stiff he seemed to be when sitting back down. With a swallow she continues. "Should take some of the left over muffins with, food is always a good way to start a talk, especially if there is tensions from a previous encounter." she suggests, finishing her muffin and peeling off the lid of her soup take out bowl before lifting it and the spoon. Hopefully the scent would tempt Raph to take his.

It smelled great and in addition to it having big pieces of yummy chunks to chew would provide an extra fluid for his body to use  to flush out the remaining toxins, bring his hydration back to normal.

"Interrogation is tricky, how will you assure her honesty?" She asks wonderingly.

Last edited by April O'Neil on Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 12:07 am

Indeed, the smell of April's soup was enough to encourage Raphael to open his own. It probably wasn't the best combination, but he dipped the muffin into the soup and popped it into his mouth. He'd had worse combinations before, thanks to Chef Mikey. Hearing April's offer to tag along, Raphael shook his head..

"I would be up for the company, but she eats people. I'd have to put her down if she even thought about chewin' on you..." He told her as he took another bite of spongy soup-filled muffin. "She eats turtles, too. But I think she's intimidated by me."

When April suggested taking food, Raph gave a small nod. If he was going through with this, then he needed to do it right. "I dunno how to be sure that she's bein' truthful... I guess I could just..." And then he realized that April probably didn't want to hear what he was capable of. She didn't need to see him in that light. What would she think of him.

"Yer pretty good at readin' people...and mutants. Maybe you could tag along, but hang back so you won't me like a carrot danglin' in front of an ass. You can give me cues, or somethin'.." He suggested. "But if she discovers you and tries anythin'...I want you to leave.." Because she didn't need to be a witness to what he would have to do.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 12:41 am

April chews thoughtfully, the flavor of the soup and the soft savoury muffins filling her as she chewed listening to Raph. Especially at his hesitations at some points - but she did not fixate or ask about those as she could guess what was behind it. She'd taken the moment whilst he spoke to carefully settle the soup in her lap and break up her two muffins into her soup and was now scooping chunks up with the bits of soft vegies. Another soft giggle, "Well you are quiet the imposing male when you want to be Raph." She lightly teases him.

then she nods. "Alright I can do that." She says, "I don't actually know if I shall be of any help reading this mutant - you and your brothers, your father I know and am learning more about yous all the time - but I am willing to try." She smiles. "You lead, I'll follow." She promises taking in another big scoop of soup and giggling a little as a bit dribbles on her chin. Chewing and swallowing she wipes her face smiling. "Do you know where to find her? and where are your sai?" she adds thoughtfully - having noticed several times that morning that the weapons had been gone... and she'd failed to ask numerous times that day what happened to them.

And also ask if it was okay to let his brothers and father know he was okay... on second thought she might leave that until he broached that subject.

Last edited by April O'Neil on Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 1:01 am

It seemed that everything was falling into place. Raphael only hoped that this didn't blow up in his face. That seemed to be his luck as of late. But he would protect April at all costs. And hell, maybe this would be a good test for Love. To see if she could be trusted around humans. Of course he would never place April in a dangerous situation if he wasn't a hundred percent confident that he could handle it. She was in good hands.

"Alright. So, food. I'd suggest cat food, but I know that would be an ass hole thing to do." And if there wasn't a reason behind any of this, then perhaps that would be the route to take. But no. He needed to get through to her if he was to determine if there was any hope of saving her from herself.

"We left her at an old warehouse. She should still be there, unless Donnie relocated 'er." And he was hoping that lil Miss Puss wasn't currently taking up residence at the lair. There was a vacancy now,  after all...

Her next question caused his gaze to drop and he sighed, irritated with himself. He finished off his soup and chased it with the rest of his juice. "I... gave 'em up. I jus'.. walked away." He admitted with a sadness in his once determined tone.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 1:21 am

"oh," April gulped down her soup hearing this last bit.

She'd chewed as he talked -smothering unsuccessfully a snort of amusement at his cat food comment - and nodding as the big reptile recalled the last place he had seen the mutant cat lady. Well a place to start was always a good thing. "Alright then we can start at the warehouse and go from there." She agrees and having eaten most of the chunks in her soup lifts the bowl and drinks the hot brother down.

"I'm sorry - think they'll still be where you left them? where did you have your date?" Maybe she could text Casey to have a look if Raph told her where he had been. If not she supposed she could always find him a new pair.

Not the same she knew. She also wondered if he also meant his brothers? And if so she could only hope to instill some hope with a smile and a squeeze of one of those big powerful hands, "it'll be okay." and hope he knew she meant both in the case of his missing weapons and his family.

Oh and it was his birthday wasn't it? she had the sudden thought as she finally finished her food and with a content sigh of a fully happy belly began to stack up the containers and brush the crumbs off the coffee table into them. Maybe whilst they were out or on the way home she could find something for him -  sweet or something to share as a birthday 'cake' but not too sweet on his poor belly - that would probably need a top up when they were done with the adventure ahead.

She gestured for him to follow - hoping he'd bring the mugs from the previous night over to the kitchen with her as she gathers up their dinner stuffs now to be put into the little bin beneath her sink. "We'll gather the rest of the muffins in a paper bag and take them with us." She was ready to go when he was - just had to grab her signature yellow jacket on the way out.

Last edited by April O'Neil on Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 5:52 am

"I doubt they're still there.." Raphael told April, appreciative of her reassurances. "We were up on a roof. My brothers were there, so it's possible one of them picked 'em up. If not, I'm sure the Foot found 'em by now. Jerks." He stood once again and after making sure that he was sure on his feet, collected the mugs and followed April into the kitchen to put them away.

After assisting with putting away the dishes, Raph began placing the left over muffins into a paper bag, sparing April a glance over his shoulder. "Do you wanna keep any of these?" Because it seemed rude to just bag them all up without getting permission first. Not that he was the most polite Turtle, but it was another one of those rare perks exclusive to his red-headed 'big sis'.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 9:48 am

That was the other purpose of getting Raph to move, she could have precariously balanced everything in her hands - but April wished to take note of his movements and see if he was still stiff and or unco-ordinated, but the big turtle seemed better now his body had food and drink and satisfied for the moment she didn't need to weedle him into staying on her couch and then she was glad for the assistance in cleaning up the small amount of dishes and mess. She pouts a little when he spoke of his lost weapons.

"such a shame, hmph, well lets hope one of the boys has them then and not someone of the podiatry gone bad club." April says adding some humor at the expense of the name of the Foot clan, hanging the second slightly damp tea towel of the under the sink cabinet doors so they would dry for next time saving her some laundry for a while.The little bin was only half full inside the cabinet so they didn't need to do that little chore and with Raph's help she'd gotten the kitchen curtain rod and a pair of lighter curtains back into place, the 'naughty' ones going in to the laundry hamper. If the big turtle had not have helped it would have been a chore she'd have to climb up onto the bench to accomplish.

She grins, "Nah, thanks for asking but no no take them all, the lady whom owns the cafe where I got them always gives me discounts, sides she said there would be fetta, spinach and chicken ones tomorrow. Kind old darling and her granddaughter is really nice if an odd sort of person." she chatters conversationally as she opened the very bottom drawer in the column of draws to the left of her sink and found a flash light. Just encase. It was a small thing but had the bright lighting and she checked the power and satisfied it would do closed the drawer and stood straight - it might be in travels looking for Love they may need the little light source.

Well more over she might, her green bros seemed to have better eyesight than she in darker places.

She moves closer to help Raph place the last couple of muffins in the bag. "Ready when you are Red," She smiles.

Last edited by April O'Neil on Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:22 am

Love was getting bored. That was, Until she found the radio. Turning it on she played with the stations still she found one she could stand. She wasn't big on this new music, she grew up on jazz and zydeco. But she found something nice. And started to have her own little dance party.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 12:29 am

Indeed, Raphael was much better on his feet now that he'd gotten some nutrients into his system. It certainly helped with other aspects, too. It was unfortunate that the nausea had prevented this earlier, but that's how karma often worked. She was sure to bite you in the tail.

Aside from helping April put away the dishes, he assisted her with the curtains. Well, hung them anyway. Pulling them onto the rod was certainly something his bulky fingers couldn't accomplish. But together, they double teamed them and soon they were covering his preferred means of entrance. Hopefully they wouldn't be as cheeky as her last set and make a fool of him.

April's joke about the Foot earned a quiet chuckle as he finished placing the muffins into the bag. Soon after she grabbed a small flashlight and announced that she was ready whenever he was. Honestly, he wasn't. But this was something that had to be done. Her nickname for him earned a lop-sided grin and he gave a faint nod. "Yeah, let's move out." He said, opening the door just a crack to make sure the coast was clear. Taken the fire escape would have been the safer option for him, but he had to think of his human friend. She wasn't adapted to such routes, so he would take the extra risks to ensure her safety. Once it seemed safe, he slipped out and waited in the shadows for April.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 9:21 am

Her saying she was ready when he was had been a offering for him to change his mind if he wished - and if at any time during their 'quest' he could change his mind and withdraw. She was content to follow and be his 'back up' as it were.

The yellow jacket was the last thing April grabbed n the way out - it gave Raph more than plenty of time as she shrugged into it to look about and move out once he thought safe to do so and she could ensure that her mobile was in her pocket where she had left it earlier and it still had plenty of charge - which thanks to her habit of turning it off the moment she got home just for a couple of hours of recuperation from whatever the day had wrought it was in fact still three thirds charged. Back in it's pocket as she follows Raph out her fingers briefly snagging the keys from a bowl on a tall thin antique side table, she then tucks the little flash light into the opposite pocket before securing the apartment and clipping the coin sized carabiner clip to her jeans belt loop and tucking them away in the pocket.

This routine was so second nature it took the least amount of time and didn't slow Raph down much - April knew and appreciated his considerations of her. Definitely was going to have to give the guy a b day of some type.

"Alright lets go get our mutant cat husbandry on." She chuckles, and admittedly was in fact eager the inner nerd in her excited and eager to meet this 'Love'. Or at least observe from a distance in which Raph would be between them.

She was sure this was the excitement akin to a city dweller traveling to the most remote reaches of Africa and preparing to hop in a vehicle to view Lions up close.... or Asia on elephant back to get up close to Tigers... Or getting in a shark cage... And so she tried to recall anything she knew of the family of felines - big or small.

Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 12:19 am

Raphael appreciated April's optimism over this little outing, and if he was honest with himself, gland that she was tagging along. Having the distraction would hopefully avert his mind from a million ways to rid the city of a human eating pussycat.

Keeping to the shadows, Raphael led them through the alleys, keeping chit chat to a minimal to avoid drawing attention. After a considerable trek through the wet streets, they finally reached their destination. A large warehouse that had obviously seen its better days. Though, it was the perfect hiding place for a wayward mutant. It almost seemed fitting. After making sure the perimeter was clear and they wouldn't be ambushed by a hungry feline, Raphael gestured for April to follow as he pushed open the large door, hoping the Cat was 'home' and not out toying with some helpless victim.

"Jus' stay behind me.." Raph instructed April as they stepped inside...
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 12:22 am

Love had finished dancing and was sitting in the corner being very bored. Then someone came through the door. At first she thought it was Don and stood up. But it didn't smell like Don. Then she seen the other turtle and quickly ran to the corner and curled into a ball, trying her best to hide herself.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 5:23 am

"Okay..." April whispers back. And was impressed her voice did not quiver - either from slight fear or being slightly out of breath.

Considering how much smaller than Raph she was April was painfully aware of moments when she was far less ... silent than him. And this was considerable especially given the boy was coming off a decidedly less than friendly hang over.

But she had managed to travel with him without slowing him at least, and was fit enough that when they arrived she was not too puffed - just had to rest her hands on her knees and take some deep breaths and she was right.

And as eager as she was to get a look at a mutant cat girl she was also feeling very vulnerable having recalled a lot about cats on the way over -

great senses of smell, hearing, and sight even in the gloom like now-

April felt her fingers twitch towards her pocket with the flash light but refrained for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 11:14 pm

The the untrained eye and nose, it would seem that the warehouse was vacant. Unfortunately for Love, Raphael could detect her movements as she rushed to her hiding place, and he picked up on her scent. Cats certainly had a distinct smell to them, and it was always unpleasant to his senses. Or, maybe because he associated it with the mutant that had attacked his brother. Whatever the case, it made him uneasy. One thing was for certain, Raphael didn't feel that she was a threat to him. He could take her.

"I know yer in here..." Raphael announced as he took a step deeper into her lair. [color=red]"I'm not here to kill you.. unless you do somethin' stupid." He added as he opened the bag of muffins, letting the scent fill the air. If her sense of smell was anything like his, maybe hunger would drag her out. Hopefully she wasn't in the mood for meat, otherwise this could turn ugly.

"We need to talk..."
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 11:19 pm

The food was a welcomed surprise. She sniffed the air then in a flash was behind Raph. She purred in his ear and wrapped her tail around him.

Food? Food that's not a rat? She then turned to see a woman standing behind them.

Oh you brought me fresh meat. I love you. she said with a wide grin.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 11:27 pm

April follows Raph keeping her back to a series of wooden crates. If she remembered anything about big cat hunting styles most liked to come up behind or above their prey and attack. So she tried to cover that area whilst keeping where Raph instructed, behind him.

And though she felt a twinge of fear when her human eyes finally made out the blur of movement that was Love and she reacted with a little start at the mutants appearance between her and Raph she tried to not let her nerves show - unawares it would be given away in the heightening of her scent.

"Sorry kitty, I am not on the menu." She says politely but firmly.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 1:29 am

The food had done the trick and in an instant, Love was behind him and eyeing April hungrily. Raphael spun, dropping the bag of muffins and reached for his sais.. that weren't there. Great, just great! It looked like he would have to rip her throat out with his hands if she tried anything.

"You promised my brother that humans were off the menu... you better not be lyin' to him!" He hissed, words dripping with venom. "No more humans, or Turtles. Before, I wouldn't think twice about endin' you.. but my brother obviously thinks you can be changed. You better prove the same to me..."

Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 1:34 am

Love smiled sweetly and grabbed one of the muffins and started to eat. And how can I prove that to you? I've been good. I've been eating off the pizza Mike made, though it's all gone now. I was eating rats, but then I thought, these rodents might have illnesses so I stopped eating them.

Love crossed her legs and sat on the floor with her food.

When I moved to this city, I wanted to do better for myself. I stopped eating people as soon as i left my dad's cabin. Made friends and got a good bar tending job. But then this happen. I needed food, sooooo I did what I had to do. But if nice, sexy turtles like you keep bringing me good, then there shuldn't be a problem.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 1:50 am

April breaths a big sigh as the cat looks less predatorially at her and shifts closer to Raph's opposite side - but still a little bit back so that if he had to move fast and violently she was in the clear. "It's true that humans are often on the menu for big cats, we are slow, no natural body armor and weaker senses..." She nods, understanding even if she did feel some disgust at the fact that it became second nature to some one whom had been a human herself.

But when push comes to shove and all.

She stays standing. "I can help ensure the boys can keep you fed too." But for most the part she was mostly listening and letting Raph lead the questioning and talk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next