TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)

Go down 
+3
April O'Neil
Raphael Hamato
Loventrice Dixon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:02 am

Still standing cautiously beside the table and mysterious box that sported his name, Raphael gave a nod at her suggestion of a warm shower. That did sound pretty good, actually. He could certainly benefit from the additional hydration it would provide. Being a Turtle was such an inconvenience at times.

When April suggested that he open the box, he gave her a skeptical look, then gazed back at the thing as if it was some sort of alien. And suddenly, it clicked. Today was his birthday, and someone remembered. Unfortunately past birthdays had been tainted by exploding cakes, courtesy of Mikey. Granted, there was always a 'real' cake to make up for it, but it didn't make him any less 'gun shy' when it came to boxes. But this was April, surely she wouldn't go to such great lengths to get a good laugh at his expense. But then again, what if his brothers were here, hiding? What if Mikey was behind this? A little far fetched considering that his family was obviously mad at him and made no efforts to even call and wish him a good one...

He released an inward sigh and edged his finger a little closer, finally flicking the box's lid over, then quickly pulling away and leaping back as he waited for something to happen...

...nothing....

..and now he felt silly. There was no prank waiting to explode in his face, just a birthday cake from his 'big' sis. The thoughtfulness honestly touched him deeply and he felt a little choked up by the gesture. His brothers had forgotten, but April had came through for him yet again. For the first time in awhile, a genuine smile stretched across his features as Raph looked at her and carefully wrapped his arms around her, giving her a gentle hug. "Thanks, April."
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:17 am

Having to actively fight a amused and fond laugh - gathering from Raph's actions a box in such an inviting presentation in the past meant ... well with Mikey whom honestly knew?

That turtle had one too many kangaroos loose in the top paddock.

She chuckles and slips arms about Raph's neck hugging him back (even if this meant she was sort of on the very tips of her toes!) genuinely pleased to be able to give this too him, especially now - and rather disappointed herself that the moment they could not share with his brothers and father. But even as divided as they felt surely his brothers and father would leave him reminders tonight they had NOT forgotten? and still cared enough to make a gesture of some type!

"Happy eighteenth lil brother - even if it has been a crazy, confusing, upsetting time for you - Happy Eighteenth!" She kisses his cheek gently allowing the big reptile all the hug time he felt comfortable with making sure she expressed all her big sis luv in the gentle embrace.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 12:58 pm

And the hug was allowed for longer that Raphael normally felt comfortable with, because it wasn't painful or awkward, nor did he feel his space was being violated. It felt-- nice. Again, this was a perk exclusive only to April O'Neil. He gently squeezed her, conveying gratitude that would only become jumbled in inexperienced words. But April understood. The red-head possessed that ability to decode him, when even his own blood could not. His cheeks darkened ever so slightly when she pecked his cheek, and a grin slowly stretched across his scarred lips as he gave her another light squeeze, then reluctantly released her.

"Yeah, I can't say that the descent into eighteen wasn't a clutter-fuck....but I guess it's supposed 'ta be like that.." The large Reptile said as he scooted out chairs for both April and himself, then took a seat. "I guess that's why they call it growin' up...even though I thought I did that long ago." He added, snagging a piece of the delicious looking cake. He'd briefly considered doing the same for April, but surely she didn't want hands all over her food. Stuff like that didn't bother Raph. He lived in a sewer, after all. Hygiene was the least of his worries. Though, he did draw the line at letting Mikey bare-hand anything that he intended to put into his mouth. He'd witnessed his little bro do some pretty nasty things with those hands, and it didn't make it any more appealing that his youngest sibling was anti-baths like some new age sewer dwelling hippie.

Taking a large bite of his birthday treat, Raph spared her a sideways grin. "But, I'm lucky to have you walkin' me through all this..."
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 6:14 pm

Grinning in her own goofy sort of way April, 'happy' high from the hug (after all she loved a good good hug with any of the turtles, but the rarity of Leo and Raph's hugs, especially Raphs made them all the more special!) and pleased to have lifted Big Reds rather melancholy mood April first went back to retrieve the hot chocolates placing Raph's close to him then her own down and gratefully taking the chair the big turtle had moved out for her.

The table they sat at now had been another 'new' addition months ago when she had realized the little one she, Robyn and Kirby used to have, that was fine for visitors like Casey (well almost) and Irma was not spacious or strong enough for the visits of her green brothers and Splinter - especially when all were there. This one was a thick simple round wooden affair and big - and came with several big comfy cushioned chairs. She rests back in hers now selecting a bit of cake, realizing as she did so the neatly put together cake was in fact eight different cakes. This and Raph's curse word caused her to laugh whilst choosing a delightful piece of (OMG!) cheesecake. Taking a bite she moans a little at the flavor (again OMG!) her own answering grin to Raph growing. "Well big sis duties aside and all, I love you guys - would never leave or turn yous away when you need me."

"and I'd like to say it gets easier from here on out - but it wont."
She takes another bite, "Not to mention every time I feel grown up I am reminded there is still more growing to be done." She sighs this bit in slight melodramatic warning for Raph, that even as far into early adult hood as she was there was still plenty of growing up ahead. "We'll just have to keep banding together."

She'd text Casey later, she knew the lovable oaf of hers would be bummed he wasn't here crudely singing happy birthday and plying his best bud with beers, perhaps he and Raph would hit the streets one of the evenings... maybe tomorrow? after all she was going to be filling Reds head with plenty of knowledge after breakfast so he'd probably very much enjoy escaping her company afterwards, though she will make the experience as fun, informative and helpful as possible to minimize discomfort and awkwardness.

"Dang thats awesome cake." April mumbles through another bite.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 1:22 am

Of course it wouldn't get easier from here on out, and Raphael knew that he was in for a lifetime of let-downs, rejection and sheer confusion, obviously more so than the average 'person', because he didn't quite fit that category. At least he would always have April to turn to.. and his brothers. They were in the same boat, after all... but it seemed that he had horribly damaged that bridge. The fact that none of them had even called to wish him a happy birthday was evidence of that. Were they really that angry with him? All he had done was tried to protect them. Then again, he had walked away... for more reasons than they thought. But who knew. Maybe they were realizing that he was right. They would be just fine without him.

Mentally cursing himself for ruining this moment with such thoughts, Raph took another bite of his cake, chasing it with the hot coco that April had hooked him up with. "Yeah, we'll have to do that.." He said, agreeing with her banding together comment. He finished off his piece of chocolate cake and reached for what looked like cocoanut. Interesting. So many flavors in one box and it was certainly a first for him. Definitely better than having all one flavor.

He couldn't help but chuckle at April's reactions with her own piece of cake. It sounded as though she was having a love affair. "Heh, good thing Casey ain't here.. I think he'd get jealous of you an' that cheesecake." He teased, taking a bite of the cocoanut goodness. Wow, now that was a first, and tasted better than he expected. "Speakin' of Casey, have you heard from 'im lately?"
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 5:21 am

That saddened look was back and April felt she knew what was behind it, but she would console him shortly about his brothers, his father... no doubt they themselves were worried and in their own ways feeling the loss of Raphael at home in their own ways, maybe coping but not entirely feeling whole.

A grin and a cackle and April could not help but playfully indulge her cheesecake 'lover' just that bit longer in the last few bites with pure cheek all over her face, "Well, he'll just have to envy the memory of such a decadent lover." and then with a conspiring tone and a devious little cackle she adds, "Or we'll just keep this little interlude between us yeah?" Then her smile was gentle, "I do have a fondness for cheesecake. A good tip for spending time with the right sort of girl Raph, the man she adores with her favorite treat eager for some time by her side will be an awesome date." She laid stress on the words 'right girl'.    

Then thought about his question.

"And not for a few days no, but he normally calls or texts or drops around by now to say hi at least or hang out." She chuckles, looking forward to hearing from or seeing Casey as clearly indicated by the blush suddenly over her cheeks. And that would be doubly the case when the man heard it was his best buds birthday! She smiles, "You know the man will probably try to get you to suffer another hang over for your b'day." She giggles.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 11:39 pm

'The right girl'. As if Raphael had a lot of options, but he knew April meant well and he gave a small nod as he finished off his second slice of cake. "I'll have to keep that in mind.." For heartbreak number two, if that ever came along. Even if it did, Raph wasn't certain that he wouldn't be 'gun shy' about relationships after his first failure. But if lightning struck twice, at least he had April to coach him through it.

It seemed that April hadn't heard much from Casey, either. That slightly worried him, but the goon did that sometimes. He would go AWOL for a bit, then return either all beat up like an old tome cat, or as if nothing had ever happened. The life of a vigilante was rough, but he wished that his best bud would partner up more. He was always willing to go out and bust some skulls.

April's last comment earned a quiet chuckle as he licked the crumbs from his fingers. "Yeah, he would have to take a rain check on that, I think.." Because this hang over business was brutal. Then again, give him a day or two and he would probably be willing to make the same mistake all over again.

Stretching out the soreness in his achy arms, Raph then leaned back in his chair, remembering the advice that April had given him earlier. "Eh, I'm thinkin' a shower might be a good idea... can't remember the last time I've felt this sore..."
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 11:59 pm

April grins and nods at Raph, "see that you do, I have more to load up in your head about ladies," and she just about could have read what went through Raph's head. "your brothers and yourself, your dad... May not have as many opportunities as ordinary guys... But then inevitably your going to interact with people over your life time, and as the lady whom cooked these delicious cakes would say, have rosemary by your garden gate, plant lavender for luck - and fall in love whenever you can." she winks and having been very unlady like in polishing off a second slice of her own licking cream off her fingers savoring the thick caramel flavor.

"yeah good luck with refusing the Case'Man." April giggles at the thought, "Though this time intersperse all alcohol with water, and eat plenty to absorb as much of the drink as possible." she warns watching the big reptile lean back stiffly moving.

"have as long as a shower as you wish, Raphie, if you fill the tub whilst at it you could stay in even longer in the tub. Though I know it is small for you guys, I swear I have been getting quotes on renovating the bathroom so it's bigger." she adds thoughtfully. A lot of the apartment had changed for her green brothers and their rat father, from small hings like extra toothbrushes for crashing over green brothers or a vising thoroughly just need to get away from teenagers rat father, and mugs and changes to furniture that was more durable and spacious to looking to ways make areas like her bathroom more... very big turtle friendly. "Think I may just ask Casey to help me."

Last edited by April O'Neil on Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 9:19 am

(( most diabolic b'day ever)) Mikey, as much as Leo, Don and Splinter had of course felt the loss of Raph during such a big day as keenly as one would a fresh from fire red hot poker shoved up ones cloaca!

The youngest turtle had not slept well - though unlike when he had been smaller he refrained from seeking out his brothers or Splinter for some sort of solace letting the regret and bothering plague him into the wee hours.

But upon waking - tired it was true the orange clad turtle had a plan of action. And pestered Donnie and Leo mercilessly until he had completed the b'day gift - and had Raph's weapons.

And once the 'gift' was wrapped in several pieces of the last years worth of random wrapping papers and duct tape, he'd taken it all to Master Splinter.
Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 7:10 am

Splinter took the present and the weapons that belonged to his red clad son.

His heart ached. "Thank you Michelangelo. Your brothers for all their protest as much as yourself wanted to do this for their brother. I will find him and take it to him." Most likely at Aprils but encase the rat thought for the first time in years he should hit the city in search - and honestly he would not be at ease until he saw his most hot headed son well and hopefully safe.

He would find Raphael and deliver the birthday wishes. And ensure his son knew he was not disappointed or mad at him.
Back to top Go down
http://maskedmayhem.lefora.com
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 1:38 am

Secretly Raphael hoped that April was right about how she felt they would have more opportunities with the female species. Part of him was hopeful, but there was that other part that would be afraid since his first encounter had gone terribly. Still, he held her advice to heart. Maybe if a chance at love came around again, maybe he would find that ten seconds of courage it would take and see where it went. Of course, things always worked differently in your head.

He gave a faint nod when she gave advice of how to handle his next hang over, and understood that if Casey had anything to do with it, it would happen a lot sooner than he would like. Next time, he would be smarter. Well, that's what he liked to think, anyway. But Raphael was still a teenager and life's lessons would continue to throw him through it.

Then April told him of the changes that she planned on making to her home.. as if she hadn't changed enough for them. Hell, her whole life had changed, and he always worried about the danger that just knowing them had placed her in. "Nah, you don't have to do that, Ape. Yer tub is big enough.." That was hardly the case, but she didn't need to inconvenience herself anymore. It took a moment but he finally slid his chair out and stood up, stretching out his achy muscles. "But thanks. Think I'm gonna soak for awhile.. think my Turtle'ness needs it."

Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 8:10 pm

April grins tucking Raph's birthday surprise away in it's box so he could help himself to it at any time waggling her thin neat eyebrows, "Ah you know I am right." She says in regards to opportunities for romance. Well okay maybe she hoped as much as they probably did but she also really felt she was right - woman's intuition?

She made a mental note to text Casey and find out what he was up to and see if he had plans for his best buds b'day. Maybe she could throw a little cash at him to go towards the 'b'day' funds for fun?

Standing herself as Raphael does April waves her hand dismissively. "how often does a girl get to make over her bathroom for sheer indulgence and family?" She giggles mischievously, yes she had in mind a bigger tub/ shower combo - but there was no hiding it was both so her green bros had more space when they needed it - and also cause she really really liked one she was looking at - and it would require an complete overhaul of the bathroom to fit!

She lightly hugs Raph again then gathers up the cups. "Go relax little brother, answer the summons of the turtle within." A playful wink. "Towels are in the linen cupboard." She points vaguely - because her brothers already knew this. Still she had a habit of tell them all the time.

Maybe she had an old mobile in her kitchen bottom draw she could give to Love to use?... hmmm she'd have to have a look whilst Raph bathed.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 12:31 pm

Well, Raphael certainly hoped that April was right. From his early teenage years, Raph had been mentally preparing himself for a lifetime of loneliness, then came that small flicker of hope in the form of Mikko. Unfortunately that spark didn't catch fire, and the winds of fate had extinguished it just as quickly. Maybe April was right. Maybe there were more opportunities out there, but only time would tell. Still, the big guy wouldn't hold his breath.

Stretching once again, Raph flashed April a sideways grin, deciding not to argue with her over remodeling the bathroom. He gave a nod in defeat and chuckled quietly as he slid the chair back beneath the table. "Okay, wouldn't wanna deprive you of that.. or Casey of installin' it." And he would have to be a fly on the wall whenever that instillation took place. Seeing Casey actually have to work, yeah, that would be epic.

Of course Raphael already knew where everything was located, but nodded at April anyway. It was habit for her, and only polite to act as if this was his first time around the joint. The red-clad Reptile had been a frequent guest here lately, but he was grateful that April's door.. urm.. window was always open for him. Well, unlocked, anyway.

After snagging a few towels (he was a big guy, after all.. it would take at least three) and a wash cloth, the mutant disappeared into the bathroom, easing the door closed behind him. He placed the towels on the back of the toilet, and after turning on the hot water and waiting for it to warm, sat on the stool, periodically running his fingers beneath the faucet. It was amazing how quickly the water would warm above ground. At least a April's, anyway. Even with Donnie's cleaver ingenuity, it took at least five minutes at the lair, and even then, you had to shower quickly.

After adjusting the water to make sure it was just right and much warmer than what humans would find comfortable, Raph stripped out of his gear and the cumbersome cloths that adorned his body, leaving them in a messy pile on the floor. Lastly, the red dew rag was removed almost ceremoniously from his head, then draped carefully over the sink. Now as naked as a Turtle could be, he stepped into the tub and beneath the shower head, achy muscles welcoming the heavenly feel of the water's heat. A contented sigh passed through his lips as his eyes slid closed, large reptilian hands pressed against the wall. This was the first moment the rogue mutant had to himself since his world spiraled out of control. Everything came rushing back in vivid detail. Mikko and the lure that she had over him. His family. Mike's temper. Donnie's defiance, and the look in Leo's eyes as he ordered him not to turn his back on them. His brother had been angry, but his gaze still held a desperation that indicated that deep down, the former leader may have known that this could possibly be the last time. That Raphael may actually be done...

What a mess he had made. He had let them all down... no wonder they didn't give a shit about his birthday...
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 8:58 am

April sniggers, "I'll take plenty of photos." She smiles watching Raph depart, glad that the boys could use her bathroom even as cramped as it was for them right now and it had a great view! she really had to buy new curtains for her bathroom window - but usually when the guys showered they did not bother with the light as she did as they had better night and 'dark' eyes than she and didn't have to worry about such things - at least this way no one looking in would see them!... chuckling at the direction her thoughts went she busied herself by putting out a few of his fave horror films to pick through for the viewing, pouring herself a glass of water and sipping as she moves to the drawers to rummage in the bottom one finding the small old phone and smiling. It wasn't so outdated it would not be usable to the mutant feline and it had all of the guys numbers already in it. Though April made a mental note to take them off...

The boys could reissue their numbers if they desired to.

Her back was to the unlocked new curtained kitchen window.

Last edited by April O'Neil on Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 9:20 am

Splinter, the age master of ninjitsu moved like a shadow in the underground following the pathways his sons trekked often to April's home.

And once he left the man hole cover he was little more than a ghost in the night a silent movement in moving shadows of random windblown objects. Slinking, easily scaling the wall and up to the kitchen window that Miss O'Neil both graciously and at great risk to her own self left open for them, if not open then unlocked.

Sometimes he feared it would cost her dearly. They had enemies... but she was adamant that never would her window be locked to them.

He scented Raphael, and April before even entering the apartment. One thing about his mutation - it had illuminated how weak human ears, eyes and noses were.

Helands on the kitchen tiling with a soft click of his long hind claws on the beautiful tiling. "Miss O'Neil." He announces in his soft, smooth tone. His nose telling him that Raphael's scent was new, he was here. And it gladen the single dad to no end. He felt the absence of his hot headed one at home.

One day it would come to pass his sons might all leave the nest - but not yet? surely when they had so much growing still to do?

He waits for April to acknowledge and greet him admittedly eager for a hug and a tea, he could hear the shower and after so much worrying was content to wait for Raphael to be done.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 9:24 am

April speaks and straightens - spinning about - She'd been texting Casey to ask if he had plans for Raph's b'day and had just pressed send - probably twice in her startled state!

She barely manages to not shout in glee - encase Splinter wanted his arrival to be a surprise for Raph and she squeees softly launching forward to hug the mutant rat whom with all his kind wisdom sort of filled a void as a father figure for her as much as she did the big sis to her mutant turtle brothers. "Your here!" she whispers and snugs him. "I knew one of yous would - or all...where are the others?" She asks excited and happy for Raph.
Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 9:31 am

Chuckling and shushing the red haired 'daughter' with amusement Splinter nods, "I have come, there is not a soul that could stop me from being here to wish my son a happy eighteenth birthday, Miss O'Neil, and I would have been here earlier had not his brothers insist I not leave without his gift from them." The rat explained pulling the package from his robes belt along with the weapons to show April smiling his whiskers twitching. "I would like it to be a surprise, would you make me a tea whilst I wait?" He nods loving the hug but also wishing to get comfortable and wait.

"Thank you - for being here for him." He adds smiling. "Especially when for the time being I had to be with his brothers."
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 9:37 am

April giggles, a little watery eyed and nods gesturing to the table - to her vacated seat. "sure sure, I'll make tea." though first -

Splinter showed her the weapons and a package - that had several different wrapping papers on it and duct tape. She chuckles and takes it... it was sort of flat and probably nine inches squared... she guessed and wondered what it could be.

She did not know it one of those digital photo frames, or what awaited Raph pressing the play button. But she liked the idea and placed it and Raph's weapons on the table with his birthday cake. "Would you like some Master Splinter?" She asks softly nodding to the box whilst moving to finally make the tea.

"And you know I will always try to be there for my brothers."
She smiles. "Or you Master."

Last edited by April O'Neil on Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 9:46 am

Splinter nods and with a small agile hop he seats himself comfortably in the peroffered chair sighing and relaxing into the soft cushions below and looking interestedly at the birthday cake box, how touching a gesture that had to have been. "Ah not yet, when Raphael rejoins us."

He watchs the slim, pretty young woman move about, thinking how fortunate that she had chosen to take no notice of how they looked and be a part of their family. Same with Mr. Jones. His tail flicks and curls in a slow way showing he was relaxing and calm. And he truly was for the first time. He did not need to know if Rpahael had come to her care in one peice, she would have called htem had the big turtle been hurt physically. And she was always a confidante to his all of his sons most dark secrets. Sort of like a mother, or big sister would be, so he could be somewhat assured that whilst not completely okay his sons emotional and spiritual well being was being given a shoulder of support.

"How have you been my child?" He asks now softly smiling at the package in front of him. He had watched Michelangelo annoy Leonardo and Donatello until they assisted him. Although once the orange clad brother had explained it was for Raphael's birthday the other two had eagerly (if they had tried not to show it) participated. Of course it was nothing more than a olive twig and a gesture of their love even if they were unsure of where they stood with their brother - and scared they'd pushed him away for good.

But the gift no doubt had their love and thats what mattered.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 9:53 am

Knowing Splinter liked tea far stronger than hers- or any of the turtles aside from probably Leo, April left in the tea bag and took the new cup she had brought him with the golden brown handle over to the table and takes a seat next to the ninja master taking in the thickness of his furr and ever his neat kept trim 'hair' do.

"Hm not much to tell, life is as usual - you guys have probably seen some of my work on tv." She smiles, "And aside from new cups and a couch not much has changed yet." She grins. "Though as I promised you I have been keeping in touch with my human closest friends." She chuckles.

The ninja master insisted she try keeping as normal a life around them as she could.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 10:00 am

Their bathroom curtain rod was still broken.

Erica sighs -

but you know what? it was late, and the only person whom might see her across from this apartment was April O'Neil.

The old apartments were virtually the same in design and sort of mirrored, sitting on opposing one way street corners with shop ground floors that face out onto the main street below. Only Mr. O'Neil had opened an antique shop. Whilst her Gran Gran had face lifted hers into a cafe.

Erica smiles and flicks on the bathroom lights at first taking a moment to view herself in the mirror - to her she was a boring collection of brown eyes and brownish reddish mess of hair and short. But as least with her hobby of dancing she was fit. She begins pulling down the zipper on the little purple dress she'd worn today. Red lace greeted her, she loved the way red stood against her pale skin!

Last edited by Erica Martins on Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 10:06 am

Splinter nods, "That is good, I often fear we not only put you in danger knowing us but also that sometimes we impede a normal health social life of a young woman such as yourself young one." He was glad to hear for most the part this was not the case and it brought to mind his next question.

"How is Mr. Jones?"
He eyes the new cup with interest, it was delicate and had a deep bot belly shape.He could smell the tea wafting from it.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 2:24 am

Oblivious to the fact that his father was now sitting in the other room, Raphael was still lost in what comforts the warm water could give him. If only it could silence the thoughts that echoed in his head; reverberated in his heart. Only time could ease the heartache... if only his family could forgive him. That's the only thing that would ever make any of this alright again. The world could fear him, could hate him... but he needed his family. The large Reptile did realize how lucky he was to have April during all of this. She had really been a soul saver.

Raphael stood beneath the shower head, long after all of the dirt and grime had been rinsed from his body, and now the hot water was beginning to run out. Being the stubborn Turtle that he is, Raph remained stationary until the cold became unbearable and his sore muscles began to tremble. With a deep sigh, he finally turned off the water and grabbed a towel, working at drying himself as he stepped out of the small tub. Suddenly a light caught his attention and his gaze shifted toward the window. He dropped the now soaked towel and reached for another, using this one to dry his upper body as he moved closer to the window, curiosity getting the better of him. The room was concealed in complete darkness, so he wasn't afraid of being spotted. Slowly, he pulled back the curtain and gazed across to the sort of the light, just in time to see a teenaged girl looking in the mirror, then began... undressing?!

Raph quickly let the curtain go, knowing he shouldn't.. but then that devious little spark hit him, he was a teenage boy after all. Once again pulling back the curtain, he watched on.. knowing it was wrong, but who would ever know??
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 4:16 am

Her dress went onto of the laundry hamper. And for a moment she simply looks at herself again enjoying the thrill of naughtiness the bright red had on her. She like the way her pale skin off set the bright color and with a soft blush she checks the bras fit and the undies, turning to make sure the back strap was straight and the straps didn't fall to the sides loose.

And all was well so she slips off the under wear items...

first unclipping the bras front letting the tension slip off and the red lace straps slide off her - catching it at the last moment on her left hand to deposit on her dress. Then the Lacey panties thumbs hooking the edge and slipping them off hips with a little wiggle and down her legs -

Last edited by Erica Martins on Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 6:01 am

April smiles and in a dismissive sort of way tries to shoo away the master ninja's worry. "It will be alright Master Splinter, I have caught up with Irma recently and should be having a day out with another, Shaya soon." Maybe she could take a visit to her friends place of work over the lunch hour and catch up - maybe make plans for after work if Raph and Casey chose to head out to get into trouble together.

She grins a little at the thought - the pair often had crazy adventures.

"No - but I just sent Casey a text... two of the same text actually checking in and what he plans to subject Raphael to for his birthday." She winks playfully at Splinter and hearing the shower switch off she moves to make fresh hot chocolate for her lil big green brother and herself - actually finding little marshmallows this time to add!

Actually the accidentally doubled text to Casey had read; 'Hey you! what have you been up to? wanna come see BigRed at my place tomorrow? he's eighteen today! Very Happy love you, April.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)   Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cat got your tongue (tag Raphael)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next