TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Road to Recovery

Go down 
+4
Tiphanny Jonnson
Ezekiel Blat
Gabriel Juvanni
Mikko McKinnon
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Road to Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 3:25 am

((November 4.
8:00Am
After Drugs and Dates
))

Mikko had stayed with Gabe every night in the hospital, sleeping in the bed with him. During the day she took care of his home and his dog. And unbeknowest to Gabe, Mikko had bought him a new Pit puppy that was waiting for him to get home. Of course she took care of everything at night as well before she went back to the hospital. On Gabe's birthday she gave him flowers and a foot massage and together they fell asleep holding hands like every other night. She hadn't spoken to Raph sense their date and was starting to realize that they wouldn't work out. Not because they were so different. But because she was too in love with Gabe.

Morning came and Mikko woke up. She slipped out of the bed and looked over to see Ezekiel still sleeping. She brushed her hair and teeth and slipped on her shoes. Maybe she would grab some breakfast before heading home to take care of things.
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

Road to Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 12:45 pm

Gabriel had been mostly oblivious to the previous days, which could have been viewed as a blessing. Consciousness was usually greeted with overwhelming pain and anxiety over the fact that he was stuck in the hospital and walking was a physical impossibility. As if things hadn't been bad enough, infection had set into some of the wounds, causing new complications. Nausea made it impossible to keep anything down, so he was stuck with more needles and more IVs, which he managed to rip out a few times. One thing was for certain, the nurses and staff of the hospital would be equally glad to see the day when Gabriel Juvanni would be discharged. The thug was worse than a five year old when it came to this type of situation.

Even through the morphine haze, Gabriel was aware that Mikko spent her nights with him. He found comfort in her gestures, and it was certainly nice to have someone to snuggle with at night. It also brought him comfort to have Ezekiel so close. Even though he had detected that his brother didn't like Mikko, but then again, Ezekiel hardly liked anyone.

Lexi and Laz came everyday and relieved Ezekiel so that he could take care of his daughter, and gang responsibilities. There was usually always someone with him, and for good reason. Even though there was no threat of Gabriel walking out, it wouldn't stop him from trying.

--8:00 AM--

Normally Gabriel would be dead to the world until at least noon, but this whole ordeal had messed up his internal clock. The pain seeped in long before his eyelids were treated to the soft illuminations of the room. He felt the bed shift as Mikko pushed up and went about getting ready to start her day. Slowly, his eyes fluttered open and he struggled to suppress a wince as the pain cruelly reminded him of his current situation. The morphine helped to an extent, but given his background, the doctors had chosen to slow the drip.

His tired eyes struggled to home in on Mikko as she moved around the room, obviously preparing to go on her rounds. "You leavin'?"

Last edited by Gabriel Juvanni on Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Road to Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 12:58 pm

Mikko turned to Gabe and smiled. Someone has to take care of the puppies. She told him. She then sat back down on the bed and leaned down to press a few kisses against his cheek.

You need something before I go?

She ran her fingers lightly through his hair, massaging his scalp. I can get you some ice cream if you think you can keep it down.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

Road to Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 1:15 pm

"... Puppies?" Gabriel asked, oblivious to the belated birthday present waiting at home for him. "You get a dog?" Or hell, maybe she already had one that he didn't know about. Then again, surely she would have mentioned something like that.

When she asked if there was anything she could get for him, Gabriel gave her the best version of puppy-dog eyes that his faltering gaze could muster.. "You can get me outta here.." He suggested sweetly, knowing it wouldn't happen. He had tried this everyday, with everyone that offered him something. The answer was always the same. He was still too critical. The infection could kill him...yaddayaddayadda. Depp down he knew that they were only concerned, but they didn't understand the anxiety that he was feeling over being in this god-forsaken place.

"Ice cream sounds good.. but leavin' sounds better.." But even if she would be willing, perhaps it wasn't a good idea with Ezekiel in the room...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Road to Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 1:20 pm

I might have a puppy surprise for you when you get home. She told him and nuzzled more kisses against his cheek.

Of course he wanted out of there, hell she wanted him out of there and for some time was thinking about busting him out. But then he got that infection. She wanted to help him so badly. She could understand his anxiety about hospitals and laying on his stomach for so long had to be uncomfortable.

She leaned down close to his ear and whispered to him.

I'll see what I can do when no one else is in the room, ok. She then sat up and gave his ass a light pat. For now you get ice cream. I'll be back in a bit.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

Road to Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 1:32 pm

"Puppy surprise, huh?" Gabriel managed a small smile at that, wondering how Jigs was taking to having someone to play with. Speaking of Jigs, damn. He was missing his dog. The kisses felt nice, and her fingers felt wonderful against his scalp, lulling him ever so slightly. He was waiting anxiously for her answer, and then she leaned in and whispered something that gave him hope. She would try, once the room was cleared. His trademark lop-sided grin tugged at the side of his mouth and he massaged her hand in his before giving it a squeeze.

"Okay.. ice cream... and could you bring Jigs? Annnd.. I'm anxious to meet 'puppy surprise'.."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Road to Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 1:40 pm

Puppies have to wait. I don't think I can sneak them in the hospital. With that she walked out the room to fetch some ice cream from the little freezer that held treats for patents. She didn't ask what flavor he wanted but they only had chocolate and strawberry so she would go with the chocolate option.

Once she was out the room Ezekiel went over to his brother and sat on the bed.

How you feeling, man?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

Road to Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 12:33 am

Well damn. It seemed he would have to go another day without seeing his dog. That was depressing. But maybe he would be out of this hell hole soon. When Ezekiel approached, Gabriel managed a hint of a grin. He knew this couldn't be easy for his brother, spending so much time at the hospital and away from his responsibilities. But maybe Ezekiel felt that he was a responsibility, too. "Heh.. can I keep 'er?" He asked jokingly, referring to Mikko. Then came his brother's question.

"I'm feelin'.. and that's the problem." He told his brother. "Think you can add a lil fuel to the morphine express?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

Road to Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 12:37 am

Eze gave a chuckle but shook his head. Sorry man. You can't keep her. I've been letting her stay here, but I feel having her around all the time is too dangerous. I don't want her at your place anymore. I know you like her, but...she's just trouble. and no, I'm not giving you more drugs. But I can go get a nurse for you and ask her. Promise to be good while I'm gone?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

Road to Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 5:59 am

So Ezekiel was forbidding Gabe of seeing Mikko? Yeeeeah.. that didn't go over too well. And now he was denying him an increase of the merciful morphine. "Dammit, Eze... yer such a buzz kill. Or.. buzz prevent-er... and a cock block." He teased with a painful chuckle. Maybe he should have been upset, but maybe Eze would eventually give in where Mikko was concerned.

"Yeah, get a nurse.." He told his brother, wincing slightly. His entire back felt as if it was on fire, not to mention, itched like crazy. "I'll behave... hell, ain't like I can go nowhere.."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

Road to Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:19 am

I'm just looking out for you,man. Eze stood up and headed to the door. Gabe wasn't going anywhere, and if he wanted the drugs so badly he would leave the IV in. I'll be right back with the nurse.

As Ezekiel was leaving Mikko came back in the room with ice cream and a bag of goodies. She set her back pack down next to the bed and prepared Gabe's treat.

I managed to snag some things from the supply closet. Drugs, bandages, antibacterial stuff for your back. So when you get out of here I'll have the shit I need to take care of you. and as promised, here is your ice cream, sir.
Back to top Go down
Tiphanny Jonnson

Tiphanny Jonnson

Road to Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 12:08 pm

It had been a few days. Tiphanny was dealing with things in her own way, mostly by avoiding it. But she felt bad she was doing that. Gabe wasn't only her friend, but part of her family and she was hiding in her home, scared that if she got too close to him he would just break.Finally she got up and left the house to go see her friend.

She walked in the hospital room right after Ezekiel. she over heard Mikko tell Gabe that she had supplies to take care of him with when he got out.

She went over to them and smiled at Gabe.

Sorry I haven't been around. I...I'm not good at dealing with these kind of things. You two aren't planing something are you? Like leaving early?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

Road to Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:38 pm

At least Ezekiel was willing to get the nurse. Who knew, maybe he could sweet talk her into upping the morphine drip. Didn't they realize that his back had been ripped to shreds? Not to mention, an injured spine, kidney and lung. Yeah, they were definitely being greedy with the drugs.

As Ezekiel headed out to retrieve the nurse, Mikko returned with the ice cream, and a few other things that she had stolen. And then an unexpected visitor. Tiph. Despite the fact that she hadn't visited him (a fact that he had been oblivious to due to being out of it for a few days), he greeted her with a tired grin as he tried to push himself onto his side. God, even that simple gesture was excruciating.. but it was hard to eat ice cream, or do anything else, on your stomach.

"It's okay.." He told tiph, wincing ever so slightly from his efforts. She hadn't been exposed to this before. The ugly side of what could happen. She wasn't cut out for it.

"Nah.. not at the moment, anyway." Because Eze would be back soon and Tiph would probably be against him trying to leave.

Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

Road to Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 9:32 pm

Eze soon came back in with a nurse. He watched as Mikko opened up some ice cream and handed it to Gabe, and was surprise to see Tiph there. Good news. they are going to try a different pain medicine on you. So you should be in your happy place soon.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Road to Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 9:35 pm

yeah we're going to bust him out of here. Mikko told Tiph. Tiph gave a nod. She would help where she could. Even though she felt like he was leaving too soon. But ig Gabe wanted to leave, he seemed to be doing well enough to do so. Of course Tiph didn't really know how Gabe was doing.

Then Ezekiel came back in taking about new meds. Well if Gabe was going to be out of it, it would be harder to get him out the hospital. but all he really needed to do was slid into a wheel chair.Mikko was sure he could do that much.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

Road to Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 12:28 am

It took some effort, but Gabriel finally managed to position himself onto his side. Darn good thing that he was regaining his upper body strength. He would certainly be needing that during his lengthy recovery. If he recovered...

Soon Ezekiel returned with the nurse and his brother informed him of a new drug. Well, that certainly got his attention. "What is it?" He asked, finally getting the lid off the ice cream, but his hunger was lost for the moment, more interested in the possibility that some miracle drug would finally take the pain away.

Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

Road to Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 10:27 pm

The nurse smiled and took a hold of his arm that had the IV in it. Oh it's one of those long complicated names. but it will switch off some of your pain receptors. We only use this for extream cases and your brother convinced me this was pretty extreme. the nurse injected the medication into the IV. and informed him that it would kick in soon and he could have a shot every three hours. She then left the room.

Ezekiel was glad that Tiphanny was there because he had to get going. Man, I don't mean to ditch you, but I still have to tell Hun whats going on, he's been killing my phone the past few days, and I have to check on the kid, who's been asking about you, maybe I can bring in to see you so she can see you are ok.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

Road to Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 11:31 pm

Well, if this drug was so underground that not even the nurse knew how to pronounce it, Gabriel figured it was some good shit. He just hoped it kicked in, and soon. After the woman left, Ezekiel announced that he was leaving, which caused Gabe to frown. He always hated to see his brother go, but it would give him a chance to get the hell out of here.

"Okay. Have fun with Hun." He told his brother, oblivious that the pending discussion was regarding him. "And give Bella a hug for me."

Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

Road to Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 11:35 pm

Will do. You girls make sure he doesn't go anywhere. Eze said pointing at them. He then left the room and headed out the hospital, his head was floating with how to bring this all up to Hun.

As soon as Eze was gone Tiph left the room and came back with a wheel chair. You sure you are well enough to leave?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

Road to Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 12:36 am

As soon as Ezekiel left, Tiph returned with the wheelchair but was questioning if he was well enough for this. Honestly, no. But he couldn't stay here another night, especially with the offer of going home dangling in his face. "Yeah. I'll do better at home." He told Tiph, and struggled to push himself up into a sitting position. At least the meds were starting to kick in and the pain was eased somewhat, but still excruciating. Still, the determined thug tried to mask his discomfort. A wince managed to grace his paled features, but he muffled the torment that begged to be verbalized.

'I can do this.. I've been through worse..' Gabriel tried to tell himself as he reached to pull the wheelchair closer..
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Road to Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 12:46 am

Hold up, both of you. Eze will be gone for awhile so no need to rush we're going to do this right so we don't cause more injury.

Mikko helped Gabe sit up and dangled his legs off the bed. She then grabbed an extra gown and put it on him to cover up his bits and pieces. She carefully pulled the IV out and wrapped a bandage around the wound.

Ok. now all you need to do is drop down carefully into the chair. she said and lowered the bed then pushed the chair next to him and locked it into place. It was obvious this wasn't her first time doing this.

She and Tiph helped him into the chair then Mikko gave his back a good check to make sure everything was still good. Feeling it was, She took off the rest of the machines that were on him, put a blanket over his lap, grabbed her back pack and the three of them started to head out.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Mason
Canon
Hunter Mason

Road to Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 1:18 am

Hun was where he usually was, in his office looking over a tower of paper work. Ezekiel had been gone for a few days and Dragon Face had to pick up the slack. Not that the tug minded. He was eager to show that he was better then Ezekiel. When there was a knock on Hun's door he ordered who ever it was to come in. seeing it was his second in command Hun folded his arms over his large chest.

Where the fuck have you been!? he bellowed out.

Ezekiel lit a joint and took a seat in front of the large desk. He pushed some papers to the side so he could see Hun and talk to him. We have a...situation. Eze started. He then went into all the details. How two foot quit on shredder, Gabe befriending them, Shredder taking it out on Gabe and that Gabe was hurt pretty badly. Of course he left out that Gabe couldn't walk.

Hun listened and was getting more and more pissed off.

Let me get this straight. Two foot members quit. then not only Gabriel, but Lexi, befirend them. Then Shredder kidnaps Gabriel and almost kills him, yet he's still hanging around these foot members?

Yeah, more or less. I tried to tell him it was a bad idea...

Where is everyone, right now?

Gabe is in the hospital with Tiph and the foot girl. Lexi is MIA. But no doubt with the foot guy.

And Gabriel will make a full recovery?

Eze paused for a moment then nodded. Yeah. he just needs some time is all.

Hun put a cigar in his mouth and lit it. He leaned forward in his chair and rested his arms on the desk. You, take someone with you, get rid of these foot. Kill them, make them go away. Gabriel has a week to get back in shape. If he's no use to us by then, take him out too. If Lexi gets in the way, take her out. understand?

Yeah I got it. No problem. Eze said. Though in the inside he was dreading all of this.

There is something else. A man who goes by the name Ivan is going to be coming in and out. He's dealing in some shady black market business. Very lucrative. He'll be coming to you with details soon. if he needs help with anything, you do it. if something doesn't seem right, you come to me.

Right, got it.

For now. I want you at dock 23 with the van.

Ezekiel frowned at that. Boss i have to go home, see my kid...

the kid can wait! Get to the docks and get my fucking drugs! I have dealers waiting! go!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

Road to Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 12:10 am

This was it. He was finally getting out of this place. Unfortunately it was hard to be too excited with the amount of pain that just sitting up was causing, but he tried to push that aside as Mikko and Tiph helped him into the chair. Unfortunately he made the mistake of leaning back, aggravating the numerous wounds to his back. He winced ever so slightly as he scooted just enough to hopefully prevent a repeat. It was good that Mikko was mindful enough to cover him with a gown and blanket, because Gabriel was currently not in the mind set to acknowledge his current state of nudity.

"Thanks, girls." Gabriel told them, thankful for their efforts. At least someone understood that he couldn't continue to stay here. He would recover better at home.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Road to Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 12:18 am

Any time, love. Mikko pressed a kiss against the top of his head then started to push him out the room. Before she left though she grabbed the bear that she had bought and handed it to him.

Tiphanny followed them out. They moved quickly to the elevators then they were soon out the door into the fresh air. Mikko pushed him to her car and opened up the front seat for him.

Lets get you in. then we'll stop and pick up some real food before heading home.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

Road to Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 1:59 am

Luckily they made it to the van without anyone noticing, and with the help of the two girls, Gabriel made it into the front seat. God, this whole experience was excruciating, but it would be worth it in the end. Soon he would be home and able to sleep in his own bed, with Jigs curled up beside him. Man, how he missed that dog.

The mention of food certainly caught Gabriel's attention. It had been a while since he'd had anything not administered through an IV.

"...Taco Bell?" He suggested with a cheeky grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Road to Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery Empty

Back to top Go down

Road to Recovery
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: The Land of the Dead :: The Archives :: RPG Scenes [Foot Prints]-
Jump to: