TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Road to Recovery

Go down 
+4
Tiphanny Jonnson
Ezekiel Blat
Gabriel Juvanni
Mikko McKinnon
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Road to Recovery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 2:06 am

Tiphanny had come in her own car, so she left them with the promise to meet up with them at Gabe's place. Mikko put the wheel chair in the trunk and climbed in the drivers seat. Taco bell it is. If you need more pain meds just look in my back pack. I have every pain pill I could get my hands on and there is a bottle of juice in there too.

She moved the bag between them so Gabe could easily get to it then drove off.

Now you know, if anything starts to go wrong. Ig the infection gets worse or your stiches come undone. I'm bringing you back to the hospital. So just take it easy. Anything you need I'll get it for you.
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 2:56 am

Fortunately the mystery drug was starting to take its hold and Gabriel was feeling a little more relaxed. He found a good rock station on the radio, and grabbed the bag that contained the large collection of drugs. A smile stretched across his lips as he dug through the bottles and poured a concoction into his palm before popping them into his mouth, then chased them with a swig of juice.

"You musta robbed 'em blind." He said, referring to her assortment of drugs. There had to be a couple of thousands worth in that bag. "An, if somethin' goes wrong, Lexi can fix it. She knows a lot about the medical stuff... she just doesn't like to treat people she cares about. But, she's removed a couple of bullets from me before..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 3:03 am

You OD I'm sending you back to the hospital too, so be careful with those. she said with a nod to the pills he put in his mouth. She pulled into the taco bell drive through and ordered enough food to feed the whole dragon gang. She wanted enough food to last so she wouldn't have to leave the house for a while.

She grabbed the order and paid and soon they were on their way home.

I worked with the nurses at the tower. i know my way around medical shit, so i can take care of minor things. I also have a cream in there, it's for burn victims, but it's numbing, so i can put that on your back if you like. One other thing...Tomorrow I'm calling your doctor so we can talk about your reblitation. get you on your feet again.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 3:32 am

"Yes, Mama Mikko." Gabriel teased and gave a little salute. 'But.. if I do overdose, jus' lemme sleep it off. This ain't my first rodeo." He told her, shrugging slightly. The action earned a small wince. Man, you never realized how much you used your back until it was completely torn to shreds.

"Yeah. Havin' you and Lex around, I won't need no doctor. And numb is good... only if my back doesn't freak you out. I still ain't seen it, I can only feel it. Figure it must be pretty fucked up if my spine and other stuff were damaged." And a part of him didn't want to see it, but that other part just wanted to know how horribly scarred he would be. It would suck to no longer be desirable. It had always been the one thing he had.

"Yeah. I gotta walk again. Hun ain't gonna keep me around if I can't perform.. and there's only one way out..."

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 3:36 am

Mikko reached over and squeezed his knee. Yer back is fucked up. but honestly, I've seen worse. had a close friend lose a fight. His head went in one bag, body in another. So it'll take a lot to freak me out.

Mikko pulled up to Gabe's place and parked the car.

Jigs is going to be so happy to see you. and you get to meet Chucky.

She got out the van and grabbed the chair then wheeled it by Gabe and opened his door. She locked the chair in place and helped him get out the van.

We'll get you inside, get something in your stomach and change into some real cloths. then we can hang out on the couch, have some beer and watch saw movies all night. How's that?
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 3:21 pm

Laz and Lexi had been having a wonderful few days. He was totally in love with the woman, she made him very happy, but he was worried that someone would come after Lexi because she was with him. He tried to push those thoughts aside though. He enjoyed every moment with Lexi. Even when they were just sitting in the hospital with Gabe.

That's what was happening right now. Lexi and Laz were about to head out to check in on Gabe. Laz was thinking about picking up some actual food for Gabe, poor guy hadn't had any real food for days.

Babe, lets pick up some food for Gabe, what kinda fast food does he like?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 12:53 am

Mikko was right. It could be a hell of a lot worse. It was just difficult to see it from a 'glass half full' perspective when he had a lengthy recovery ahead of him. Who knew, he may not fully recover. If that was the case, Gabriel knew his days were numbered.

Soon they were pulling into the driveway and Jigs could be seen looking out the window, his entire body wagging with excitement. Hearing the van pull up, Ally pulled back the curtains, a smile stretching across her lips. She had been staying here to watch after the dogs and make sure the house didn't get destroyed. That, and the blond had nowhere else to go. She headed outside to give Mikko a hand with getting Gabriel out of the van, an eager pit bull beating her out.

"You got out early, huh?" The blonde asked.

Gabriel smirked and gave a small nod. "Yeah, sure did." Again, the whole process of moving from point A to point B was painful, but with Mikko and Ally's help, he managed. He then gave a nod at Mikko's suggestions. "Sounds good. Guess you figured out I'm a Saw fan, huh."

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 12:59 am

Mikko was thankful for Ally's help, and soon Tiph was pulling up too. So with all three of them it really was no issue getting Gabe into the house. right when he was pushed through the front door, a little gray pit bull puppy came running up to see what was going on. Mikko picked up the pup and put him in Gabe's lap. Meet Chucky. I wanted to stick with the horror movie theme. Yeah I catch on pretty fast.

Tiph closed the door behind them and took her shoes off, she figured she would stay awhile. Not seeing Gabe in the hospital made things so much easer for her.

OK lets get these gowns off you and get you in some real cloths. I wouldn't recomend wearing a heavy shirt though, maybe just a tank top. Of course us girls here wouldn't mind if you went shirtless.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 1:10 am

Indeed, the last several days had been amazing, and Laz was responsible for that. It felt nice to have endless cuddles and massages, and the sex was pretty amazing, too. Yeah, she had totally lucked up with this guy. It was just unfortunate that Ezekiel didn't approve. The guy would just have to come to terms with it, because Laz wasn't going anywhere.

Lexi and Laz had spent a lot of time at the hospital, watching after Gabriel while Ezekiel returned home to check in on his daughter, and tend to his gang duties. Laz had been so supportive during all of this. Surely Ezekiel had to notice, but the guy was too much of a hard ass to admit it.

It was that time once again. To head to the hospital and relieve Ezekiel for awhile. Lexi grabbed her bag, smiling at Laz question. "Yeah, I think he should be able to handle food now." She agreed. "His favorite fast food is Taco Bell.." She wrinkled her nose. "I swear the guy could live off it."
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 1:15 am

Then tacos we will get. Laz lead Lexi out to the car, and once again took the drivers seat. He didn't mind, he liked to drive. Once they were settled in he drove off, first stop, Taco Bell. He grabbed some food for all of them then off they were again

they made it to the hospital and parked the car.

It's going to be great when Gabe gets out of here. Hospitals give me the creeps.and they smell funny.

He grabbed the food nd slipped out the car. He opened the door for Lexi and helped her out, then took her hand and headed inside.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 2:42 am

Once inside the house, he was greeted by the newest addition. A tiny little 'blue' pit bull puppy that Mikko placed in his lap. The little guy instantly started giving his master kisses, which made Jigs a bit jealous, but the larger dog seemed to understand that his owner was injured and remained surprisingly gentle.  Gabe scratched the pup behind the ears, his free hand reaching down to give Jigs the same amount of attention.

"Heh, Chucky is fittin'." He winked at Mikko, and gave a nod when she suggested changing him out of the gowns. "Actually, I think topless would be better.." Because unlike outside, the house was nice and warm. Besides, his back was wrapped up, so it would spare the others of seeing the gruesome wounds. "But, don't think I should go completely nude.." He said, winking.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 2:45 am

Eze was walking out of Hun's office when he got the call from the hospital. Part of him was expecting the news that Gabe left, but part of him thought he would have more sense then that. Of course he figured the girls helped him and that pissed him off. e left HQ got in his car and headed to Gabe's place.

On the way he called Lexi.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 2:47 am

Mikko rolled Gabe into his bedroom and closed the door much to the other girl's dissapointment. She took the puppy and put him on the floor then grabbed a pair of jeans that were laying on the ground.

Jeans, or boxers?

Of course Mikko figured he could dress himself, he would just need help getting the hospital gowns off. Little did she know that a raging Ezekiel was on his way to the house.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 2:50 am

Once the massive Taco Bell order was retrieved, they headed to the hospital. It didn't take long for the couple to reach their destination, oblivious to the fact that Gabriel was no longer there. She gave Laz an apologetic smile as she took his hand and headed towards the door with him.

"They don't bother me as much, because I've helped people here.. but it's always hard when someone you care about is behind those doors.." She told him. Just then her cell began to ring and she quickly grabbed it. Seeing it was Ezekiel, she figured the thug was wondering where they were at since they were supposed to relieve him.

"Hey, Eze. Sorry we're running a little behind. We stopped to get food for everyone, but we're heading in now. How's he doing?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 2:53 am

Fuck if I know. I just got a call saying that Gabe left the hospital. I left him with Mikko and Tiphanny. They must have helped him get out. I'm on my way to his place now and asses will be kicked.I have enough shit to deal with! I can't even go home!
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 3:08 am

Hearing the news, Lexi paused in her tracks, still holding to Laz' hand. A look of concern washed over her and she looked at Laz. "He what?!" Honestly, it didn't surprise her. Though it did make her disappointed in Mikko and Tiph for helping him, if that had been the case. Of course it had been the case. Gabriel couldn't do this on his own.

"Just calm down, Eze.. try not to do something you'll regret. We're on our way." With that, she hung up and sighed deeply as she tugged Laz back towards the car. "Change of plans. We're going to Gabe's. He left the hospital against medical advice."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 3:10 am

Eze was not about to calm down, he hung up and raced to Gabe's place. Gabe was going back to the hospital, Mikko would either get out their lives or end up six feet under and as for Tiph. She was getting her ass kicked too.

Laz sighed and went back to the car and got in again. Mikko is not going to make friends with Ezekiel this way.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 3:18 am

Also blissfully unaware that his angry brother was on the way, Gabriel tried to free himself of the gown while deciding on what to wear. Boxers would certainly be more comfortable, but they had guests. "Jeans will be fine.." He told her, allowing the gown to fall to the floor. Taking Mikko's hand, he pulled her close and motioned for her to move closer, then pulled her in, his lips meeting hers in a deep, passionate kiss...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 3:23 am

Mikko happily moved closer to him and carefully sat herself on his lap making sure not to lean on him. She kissed him back, her hand cupping his cheek. Mmmmm the drugs must be kicking in. she pulled the rest of his cloths off and let them fall to the floor, she then attacked his chest with soft kisses.

Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 3:24 am

"Yeah, Eze's a tough nut to crack, she's gonna have to do better than this. But, I'm sure Gabriel's happy.." Lexi sighed as she slipped into the car and buckled in, a million thoughts rushing through her mind. "I just hope they don't get into a fight..."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 3:31 am

Indeed, the drugs had kicked in, sparing him of some of the pain. Caressing her cheek, his lips massaged against hers, savoring her taste. Like the drugs coursing through his system, she was addicting. A small smile crept across his lips as she lavished his chest with kisses. "Just.. wanted to thank you.."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 3:33 am

You don't have to thank me, I'm happy to help you out. I know you wanted out that hospital. i think you'll do better in a more comfortable environment. Mikko kissed his lips once more then helped him get dressed. She was about to wheel him out the room when she heard the front door slam open and Ezekiel yell out.

Where the fuck are they!?

Mikko looked at Gabe and cringed maybe we can hide in the closet.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 3:39 am

That kiss seemed to confirm what Gabriel had suspected that he already knew. He was falling for her. For his heart, that was never a good thing. It always ended up getting broken. That was the cruel thing about love, though. You didn't get to choose who broke your heart. You just had to go with it, ride it out for as long as it would last, then deal with the pain.

Soon after Mikko helped him slip into his jeans, he could hear as the front door swung open and a very angry Ezekiel bellowed out. With a deep sigh, Gabriel gave Mikko's hand a squeeze. "You should hide in the closet, babe. I'll calm the ragin' bull."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 3:46 am

Mikko took a deep breath and shook her head. Nah I'll go out with you. She opened the door letting the puppy out and pushed Gabe back into the living room.

Eze folded his arms and glared at everyone. Gabriel, yer going back to the hospital. Tiphanny, yer coming to the docks with me tonight. Mikko yer leaving. pack your shit and go, stay and I bury you. Everyone clear!? I have enough shit to deal with I don't need this! Gabe you belong in the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 3:53 am

Mikko was brave, but Gabriel didn't want a fight to break out. Still, he wouldn't make her hide if she wanted to be there with him. Taking a deep breath to calm his nerves, he mentally braced himself while Mikko wheeled him out into the main room where a very pissed off Ezekiel was waiting.

His brother started barking off orders which caused the injured thug to frown. "You gotta stop hatin' Mikko, bro. She ain't the bad guy. An.. why do I 'belong' in the hospital?? That fuckin' place wasn't helpin'. All I was doin' was layin' there 24-7, maybe twice a day some uncarin' nurse would come in an' poke at me. Lexi is more than qualified to do that shit..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Road to Recovery
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: The Land of the Dead :: The Archives :: RPG Scenes [Foot Prints]-
Jump to: