TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Road to Recovery

Go down 
+4
Tiphanny Jonnson
Ezekiel Blat
Gabriel Juvanni
Mikko McKinnon
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

Road to Recovery - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 6:46 pm

I told her. she wants gabe to come back here. She wants us all to stay here, even our new foot friends. I told her it would be safer out of the city...

No one is taking me out of my home! Mama could be heard yelling from the other room. She then peeked out of the door to the others. You kids come stay with mama. We'll be fine.

Maybe, but it's safer outside the city.

While Ezekiel and Mama went back and forth, Bella went up to Lexi and looked over at Laz. She gave a wave that Laz returned. Who's he? She asked Lexi.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 1:49 pm

Lexi scooped up Bella and gave her a gentle squeeze, rolling her eyes at Mama's stubbornness. [color=cyan]"No one is taking you from your home, Mama! We just need to lay low until we figure out what's going on. We need to get Gabriel out of the city because Hun's not going to be too happy when he finds out that his handicap could be permanent." And maybe that would be enough incentive to encourage Mama to leave. Surely she would want to see 'her son' and make sure he was okay. "You can come home when this is all over, we promise."

Surely she would listen. Hopefully, anyway. Otherwise they would all worry about her. Shifting her attention back to Isabella, she smiled at the little girl. "This is Laz. My boyfriend. So that makes him family." She smiled fondly and gave Eze a knowing look. The appointed leader of their group would have to accept him.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 9:05 pm

It took some doing but Mama finally gave in. She packed three bags, not wanting to leave anything behind then headed to the others. Hearing that Lexi had a new boyfriend she stood infront of Laz and looked him up and down. Aproving of this new guy she pulled Laz into a hug. Well welcome to the family sugar. she cooed then let him breath.

Eze rolled his eyes, it looked like Laz was going to be sticking around.

with everyone ready Ezekiel lead them all out to the cars.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 11:04 pm

Lexi was waiting, hoping her breath and hoping for Mama's approval, and then it came. The big woman pulled him into her and the poor guy was met with her oversized breasts. It took everything Lexi had not to burst out laughing and she felt mildly sympathetic for her boyfriend, but he was such a trooper. She approved, and was even going tag along with them. Tonight wasn't a complete blow after all.

As they headed outside, Lexi gave Eze a playful nudge and stuck her tongue out at him, as if to say 'I win! Mama approves, so there!' Now she just needed for Eze to warm up to the guy.

Soon they were all loading into their cars and Lexi gave Laz an apologetic look as she slid into the passenger seat, an amused grin stretching across her features. "You've been Baptized by the boobs of Mama.. you're now a part of our family.." And she leaned in to press a kiss against his cheek. "Congrats." She chuckled and pinched his cheek. "So now.. supplies. Where should we go first?"
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:15 am

Laz slipped into the car and grinned. Seems he was welcomed by all except for eze. And Laz was sure with time Ezekiel would get to like him.

Once everyone was in the car Laz started the car up and pulled out behind Eze and the others.

Well, most places will probably be sold out of everything. Maybe we have to leave the area and go a little out of the city to pick up some things. I'm sure there are stores going toward the country. some mom and pop shops. or we can head to wal mart.

He reached over to Laz as they came to a red liight and pulled her in for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:58 am

Lexi nodded at that. Maybe it was best to just go back to Gabe's and get the others, then head towards the country. Surely they would be passing some places unaffected by the desperate hordes and getting supplies wouldn't be so difficult. Soon a red light caught them and Laz used this as an opportunity to pull her close and kiss her, which she eagerly returned, cupping his cheek and moaning against his lips as her tongue massages his and she gave his bottom lip a light nip as her free hand rubbed his bulge....

"Mmm.. something about impending doom makes me.. horny..." She whispered seductively. "Or.. maybe it's just you..."
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:23 pm

Laz was not expecting Lexi to be so forward while they were driving. He chuckled and removed her hand and gave it a squeeze.

I'm sure it's just me. When we get to the country you and I can sneak out and I'll take care of those naughty thoughts for you. I think if we pulled over now, Eze and Mama would have some words to say.

He smiled at her then again took off following Ezekiel.

If it is the end of the world though, We need to have all the sex we can get. I wonder what kind of positions I can get you in...
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 11:52 pm

Lexi playfully bit her bottom lip, eyeing him thoughtfully. Now there was a thought. Pulling over long enough to shift his gears. Indeed, surely the others wouldn't take too kindly to that, and it would be one more reason for Ezekiel to hate Laz, but oh what fun it would be...

"Oh, I'm not suggesting here and now.. though, that would be exciting.." She gave him a flirtatious look and returned the hand squeeze, even if she would prefer to be squeezing something else.

"And you're right.. if it's the end of the word, what better way to go?" She winked. "I'm pretty flexible.. so...I can't wait to see how creative you can get.." And she leaned in to press a kiss against his cheek. "There's a lake.. ever done it in the water before?"

Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 12:04 am

Ezekiel decided to drop the girls off at Gabe's place before heading back out for food and stuff. It would be safer for them.

He pulled up to gabe's place and parked the car then got out. He helped out Bella and Mama then walked up to the door.

Laz grinned at Lexi and shook his head. I have not, but I'm up for anything. He followed Eze back to Gabe's place and parked. He got out the car then went around and opened Lexi's door for her. But before she could get out he was quickly pushing her back in when the gun shots fired near by.

Ezekiel quickly pushed the girls inside as the shooting continued.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 12:39 am

"It'll be a first for both of us, eh? I can't wait.." A playful wink and she leaned in to press a sweet kiss against his cheek. This little getaway would do them all some good, and give her a better opportunity to get closer to him.

It was obvious that Ezekiel was taking Mama and Bella back to Gabriel's before heading to get supplies. It made sense to take them some place safe and away from danger, but unfortunately it seemed the danger was already in this particular area. When Laz opened the door, she started to slide out but was quickly shoved back inside just as the gunfire rang out. Panicked, she grabbed a hold of Laz' shirt and tried to pull him in with her, frantic fingers searching for her own pistol that was stashed somewhere in her bag...
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 3:55 pm

Laz pulled away from Lexi and looked around. He could hear the gun shots close by, but couldn't see who was doing the shooting. They couldn't stay in the parking lot though, so Laz pulled Lexi out, and covered her body with his own, leading her to the door. Luckily no one got hit by a stray bullet and all made it inside safely.

Well that was exciting. Everyone ok?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Road to Recovery
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: The Land of the Dead :: The Archives :: RPG Scenes [Foot Prints]-
Jump to: