TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Road to Recovery

Go down 
+4
Tiphanny Jonnson
Ezekiel Blat
Gabriel Juvanni
Mikko McKinnon
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Road to Recovery - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 3:56 am

Mikko sat on the couch with Gabe. She sat so that he was resting his head on her lap. She ran her fingers through his hair and started to play with his curls. So what are we watching?

Laz spotted the movie collection and kissed Lexi before removing sitting the chair back up and removing her from his lap. He went to the small collection and picked out a DVD with mulitiple horror movies on it. This should keep them busy for a while. He put the DVD in then went back to the chair. pulled Lexi back on his lap and reclined it back again.

Mikko didn't care want they were watching. she would have been content just sitting on the couch with Gabe in silence. Though the movie was better then silence. With a cheeky grin she started to tie little braids into Gabe's hair.

The puppy, now full of taco decided this was the perfect time to play. He went up to Jigs and started to bounce around the older dog.
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 1:22 pm

Gabriel was enjoying this. Mikko's fingers running through his hair was soothing, and he was oblivious to the fact that she was trying his curls into braids. He was certainly happy with Laz' choice in movies.. "Good taste, man." He told the guy. Laz was certainly okay in his book, and it was a darn good thing because Lexi had gotten really close to him. Funny. He never thought he would approve of any guy she settled with, but he had to admit.. she had done good. Of course there was the whole issue of him being an ex Foot, but it was the same 'mistake' that he was making as well.

Once Laz was settled back into the chair, Lexi once again snuggled against him, resting her head on his shoulder. She honestly didn't care what they watched, only that she was in the best company. It was too bad that Ezekiel couldn't join them. Her hand slipped beneath his shirt, gently caressing his well-toned abs. This man was certainly addictive.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 1:25 pm

...yeeeeah. More and more Ally was feeling like a third wheel. Or, a fifth wheel.. whatever. These two couples were only reminding her of how incredibly lonely she had been, but relationships never quite worked out for her. No man wanted the 'cow' when they could get the 'milk' for free. Unfortunately Ally knew no other way to lure men in other than sex. That's all the male species wanted, anyway. They weren't interested in the rest of the girl, or so she thought. She had never had a guy prove her otherwise.

"Well, you guys enjoy your movies." She told them, pushing herself up from the floor. "I think I'm gonna go for a walk.." She was honestly in no condition to do so, but it beat feeling like the minority. "Or, maybe I'll go see if they'll let me visit my brother."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 9:16 pm

Mikko looked over at Ally. Why don't you call Leo, see if he wants to hang out. She said, still braiding Gabe's hair, He was going to look beautiful! We need to hook you up with someone. She continued. Laz has some friends. Maybe he can hook you up.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 11:24 pm

Ally considered Mikko's suggestion, though, she really didn't want to be a bother. Sometimes she had the habit of forcing herself onto someone when her anxiety and loneliness became too much, but the last thing she wanted to do was annoy the Turtle. Maybe it was because she really liked the guy and didn't want to come off too cheap.

"Yeah. I guess I could call him. The worst he could say is no.." She said with a dejected shrug of her shoulders. Rummaging through her bag, she found his number and stepped into the kitchen. She pulled out her phone and hesitated for a brief moment before finally punching in his number, and waited a bit nervously for the Turtle to answer...

Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 11:37 pm

Leonardo Hamato wrote:

Leo heard his phone ringing in mid sip. At first he thought it was Raph. but when looking at the number he didn't reconze it. he had never put Ally's number in his phone.

Excuse me, Master splinter. He said and answered the phone.

Hello, Leonardo speaking.

Hearing that Leo actually picked up, a small grin stretched across Ally's once pouty features. Maybe tonight wouldn't be a total loss, after all. Then again, she was getting way ahead of herself since she hadn't even popped the question yet...

"Hey, Leo!" She greeted, trying to sound more sober than she actually was. Intoxication was sort of a running theme with her these days, but maybe it would help to have another outlet. Leo and his brothers could be good therapy. "This is Ally.. the chick that flashed you?' She told him, figuring it would be hard to forget his first pair of 'knockers'. "Mikko gave me your number.. hope you don't mind..." She took a deep breath, half bracing herself for the rejection she was sure would come...

"So, I was wondering if you're not doing anything tonight... maybe we could hang out? Maaaaybe you could introduce me to the rest of your family?"

Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 11:54 pm

Leonardo Hamato wrote:

Leo smiled at the phone and nodded his head. My family is kind of busy right now. We're looking for a home for a mutant friend of ours, but I would love to hang out with you. Where would you like to meet?

Leo remembered Ally very well, and wasn't upset about Mikko giving her his number. In fact he was glad she called. He had been wanting to hang out with his human friends for a while.

Well, that answer was certainly unexpected! Ally looked at the others, giving them a 'thumbs up' from the kitchen, then returned her undivided attention to the phone, unable to keep the bounce from her voice. "Awesome! Maybe I can help you guys find a place? I've found some pretty good locations when I was homeless.." She offered.

"Um, I can meet you anywhere! Just name it, I'll be there!"
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 12:19 am

Leonardo Hamato wrote:

Leo grinned at bounce in Ally's voice. Well we're looking for a place in the sewers. But if you don't mind that, sure you can help! Let me get the others together and i'll meet you at the old pizza hut that's shut down in about an hour. then we can go from there.

"I don't mind the sewers!!" Okay, realistically Ally would be terrified of the sewers. She had watched that Alligator movie one too many times as a child and knew that bad things lived down there, but obviously these guys thought it was safe and she would be in their company, so there was nothing to worry about!

"Okay, I will meet you there! See you soon, Leo!" With that she slid her phone into the pocket of her short blue jean shorts, then headed into the den where the others were still being all lovey-dovey.

"Sooo, I'm about to go meet Leo, and I get to meet the rest of his family!" She beamed happily. "How cool is that?"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 2:40 pm

When Ally came back into the room she seemed so excited. Mikko smiled at her. That's pretty awesome. You should consider yourself one of the lucky ones. I don't think they let just any human hang out with them. I've only met two of them. Let me know if the other two are as cute.

She then pointed to Gabe's hair and all the braids in it. Isn't he adorable?
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 12:15 am

Indeed, Ally was feeling pretty damn lucky right about now! It was a rare feeling, and it was better than hitting the lottery. Money couldn't buy real friends, after all. And she knew these guys were 'true' friend potential. They had honor.. and shit like that.

"Oh, I'll definitely let you know!" She smiled and rushed around to find her sneakers. If she was going through the sewer, pumps just wouldn't cut it. When Mikko gestured to Gabe, she looked up and snickered at his new 'do'. The Thug looked oblivious,but then again, he probably knew something was up. "That is a good look." She winked and grabbed her bag, then headed for the door.

"I'll be back sometime!"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 2:27 pm

Have fun. But not too much fun! remember thay are young and innocent. don't traumatize them! Mikko watched Ally leave then she returned to Gabe and his hair. She leaned over and started press kisses along his ear and cheek. She just couldn't get enough of the guy. It was a shame that he was injured or they would be having some fun in the bedroom right now.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 3:19 am

Ally chuckled and gave a small nod at Mikko. "Okay. I'll try not to corrupt them too badly... and if I do, I shall take pictures!" She grinned and after waving to everyone, disappeared from the house. It was already getting dark outside so the young woman quickly made it to her destination and tucked herself inside the doorframe of the old rundown building. At least she wouldn't have to watch her back from this position.

Checking her watch, Ally frowned when she realized that she had arrived much too early. Man, how she hated to wait! With a deep sigh, she sat on the ground and pulled out her phone, debating calling Leo again. But no.. she didn't want to bug him. Maybe the guys would show up earlier than expected.. before trouble could find her, or before this cold became too much. Damn, maybe she should have changed out of the skimpy blue jean shorts. Gabriel's hoodie that she had managed to snag on her way out kept her upper body warm for the most part, but her legs were freezing!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 1:19 pm

Eyes closing in contentment, a smile stretched across Gabe's lips as Mikko lavished him with kisses. This was nice. One thing was for certain, Mikko had proven herself. She could have tucked tail and rain the moment that she realized that he may be permanently damaged, but here she was.. making sure he was comfortable and giving him much needed affection. He still wasn't sure if it was because she felt she owed him, or if... maybe she actually cared. She had to feel something, right? Her affection certainly felt real...

He tried to break himself from his thoughts and looked up at her, a knowing grin playing on his lips.

"You did somethin' to my hair, didn't you.."

~*~*~*~

Lexi snickered at Gabriel's new 'do' and continued to caress Laz' well toned abs, her fingers gently playing over the sculpted muscles. It seemed that Ally was going to hang out with the guys and part of her worried about that. Ally was...well... Ally. Devious and cheeky, and Mikko was right. The Turtles were young. But just how much could one girl corrupt them?

"I'm sure she will corrupt at least one of them..." If they were even compatible. Ahe had no way of knowing that Mikko had actually been with Raphael and lived through the experience. She nuzzled a kiss against Laz' neck and rested her head against his shoulder. "Enjoyin' the movie?"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 9:09 pm

I might have. Mikko answered and leaned down to kiss his lips.

Laz nodded to Lexi though he wasn't really interested in the movie. Who knows, maybe they will corrupt her. He looked over at Mikko and Gabe and shook his head. Gabe has done the impossible. tamed the beast that is Mikko.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 12:17 am

Gabriel returned Mikko's kisses, also not really paying attention to the movie. Sure it was good, but Mikko's affections were so much better.

Lexi chuckled at Laz' comment and continued running her fingers along his abs. "There's no corrupting Ally.. she's already at full capacity." She teased, and gave a small nod at his last comment. She didn't know Mikko that well, but the woman seemed happy, and Gabe was content..

"Gabe was a wild one, too.. guess there's hope for everyone.." And she gave him a little wink, because even though Laz probably didn't realize it, he had done the impossible, too. He had managed to break through those walls that had guarded her heart for so long.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 10:15 pm

Mikko reached over and grabbed a joint. She lit it and put it to Gabe's lips. She looked over at the other two over hearing them. A wild one uh? That's the way i like em. wild, high and fast. Speaking of fast. Gabe I don't know if yer into racing. But I have a car that I've been working on in a shop. When you are feeling better I'll take you for a ride. Even got two tanks of nos in the trunk. Go extra fast!

Laz nuzzed Lexi's neck and looked over at Mikko. Oh yeah that's great, go racing and wreak and end up in the hospital again.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 12:03 am

Gabriel took the joint between his lips, taking a few large puffs before passing it back to Mikko. Hearing that she had a fast car earned a huge, doped up grin. "Yeeeah, we'll have to do that.. sounds fun.."

Lexi rolled her eyes. "Yeah, he loves racing a little too much. Luckily he trashed his last street racing car. He got lucky with that, only a few broken ribs.." Because it could have been so much worse! Now it seemed that Mikko was reintroducing him to that lifestyle..
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 12:07 am

No worries. I am excellent driver. He'll be in good hands. but that'll be when he's feeling better. Mikko took a hit off the joint then passed it to Lexi. You still doing ok, babe? I don't want to give you too much medication. have to make the stuff last.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 1:38 am

Gabriel gave a small nod and a thumbs up, signaling that he was okay for the moment, his eyes fluttering ever so slightly. It had been an eventful day, what with escaping a hospital and all.

Lexi hesitated for a moment, but finally took the joint, not knowing what Laz would think about all of this. "Does weed bother you?"
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 1:42 am

Weed did in fact bother Laz, but he didn't want to tell Lexi that. if she was a smoker it would be something he would have to deal with. But Mikko was happy to tell Lexi all of Laz's secrets.

No he doesn't like it. but deals with it.

Laz sighed and gave Lexi a smile. it's not a big deal you go ahead and have a smoke.

Mikko started to massage Gabe's head, her nails lightly scratching his scalp. I've been trying to get him to smoke, but he's one of those health nuts.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 1:16 am

And Mikko's efforts were slowly putting Gabriel to sleep. He tried to keep his eyes open but she was making that extremely hard for him. Finally he lost the battle with his unrelenting eyelids but for now he was awake and listening to the conversation between the three.

Hearing that Laz wasn't a smoker caused Lexi to hesitate. She wasn't into the hard stuff, but a little 'herbs' and narcotics here and there never hurt anyone. Though, wee was her 'pollutant' of choice, since it couldn't really be considered as a drug. Taking the joint between her fingers, she looked at Laz and back at Mikko before handing it back to the woman.

"No, it's okay. If he doesn't like it, I'm not going to smoke it while I'm in his lap.. and I'm too comfortable." She said, winking at the guy. Honestly, she just didn't want to make him uncomfortable. Her gaze then shifted to Laz and she leaned in to kiss his cheek. "So, are you completely straight edge?"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 10:32 pm

Mikko took the joint back with one hand, her other hand still massaging Gabe's head. She put the joint out and laid it in a ash tray for later.

Laz smiled and kissed Lexi's cheek. He then looked at Mikko. So you finally going to stick to one guy?

Mikko smile and nodded. Yeah. Gabe's awesome. The bees knees. we're going to get married and have babies!

Laz chuckled at that. You mean adopt babies.

yes. Three! two girls and a boy. and we'll live in a big house, with a pool. and lots of puppies.

Big dreams you got there. and what if Gabe don't want none of that?

Mikko shrugged and looked down at Gabe who she thought was sleeping. It don't matter really. i don't care were we end up. I love the guy so, as long as I'm with him I'm happy. But my dream is pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 11:36 pm

Mikko probably thought that Gabriel was sleeping, but he hadn't completely nodded off yet. Overhearing Mikko certainly made him wish that was the case!So Mikko wanted to marry him and have kids and live the American dream...wow. It was a lot to process and he was far too drugged up to do so, not to mention exhausted.

Deep down, Gabe was touched that she cared that much about him.. .that she loved him. Hell, she had to, right? You wouldn't want to marry someone you didn't love. The thing was, he loved her too. That scared him to no end. Love always ended up in heartbreak. Struggling to push all thoughts from his mind, Gabe tried to relax enough to get much needed sleep. Though, that probably wouldn't come easy now.

Lexi was also a little taken aback by everything that Mikko already wanted. Still, it was nice to know that she cared that much for him. Gabe needed a woman like that in his life, especially now when things were so confusing for him.

"He's gonna need you, Mikko. His whole life has been turned upside down... it's good he has you by his side." Lexi told the woman, then leaned in to give Laz' cheek a peck. "I'm pretty lucky, too."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 11:40 pm

pffft I'm the lucky one. i was a bit rough with him on our first meeting, I'm surprised he stuck around. Course look where that got him. Mikko frowned and continued to pet Gabe's hair.

That wasn't your fault. Laz spoke up and smiled at Lexi. Nah I'm lucky. He kissed Lexi's lips.

Well it feels like my fault.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 11:42 pm

Honestly, Lexi was also surprised that Gabriel stuck around, too. Especially since he was abused as a child and things of that nature usually flared up his deep rooted insecurities. But obviously he saw something in Mikko, something that reflected himself and was worth hanging around for. Lexi knew that was a big deal for him, because even though Gabriel was typically a sweetheart, he had trust issues.. but he had let Mikko in.

When Laz informed his friend that what happened to Gabriel wasn't her fault, Lexi gave a small nod in agreement. The situation was a mess but if anyone was to blame, then maybe it was herself for being so determined to protect the Turtles. Mikko had decided to lay off of them, because of Gabe.. and Gabriel did it for her, it didn't take a scientist to figure that one out.

"What happened was no one's fault except the bitch that kidnapped him, and Shredder.." She told her, but still couldn't shake the feeling of guilt. But what was she supposed to do? Let the Turtles be harmed? No, that wouldn't be right. She only knew Leo, but they were good guys and didn't deserve to be killed.

Lexi snuggled against Lazarus, so thankful that she finally had a wonderful man in her life. It had been so long since she had felt this safe.... this loved. Even though he hadn't said those words yet, she was hopeful that it would happen soon. Because she already loved this man.

"I wish things could be different... I wish... I didn't have to be a decoy anymore, because I don;t want to hurt anyone. And Shredder.. he's over all of us, and he's proved time and time again that he will kill his own.." She sighed, yawning tiredly. She knew that her life belonged to the Dragons and Shredder now, sue just wished it didn't have to be like that. But even if she cut all ties, could she? Could she really leave knowing that Gabriel and Ezekiel would be in constant danger? No. She was stuck.

Nuzzling a kiss against Laz' chest, her attention slightly shifted to the flickering TC as the DVD finally reached its end and the player shut off. It was just in time to catch what started off as a regular news segment. Blah-blah-blah.. boring.  And then a female reporter cut in, a surgical mask protecting her from whatever contaminant she was currently reporting on. Even as she stood on the outside of what looked like a quarantine room, she looked shaken as if she would flee at any moment, but it was her job to get the story out..

"Thanks, Russ...I'm here in Manhattan with breaking news...we are being told that a new virus is spreading as we speak.  I'm here at Regional where a few infected patients are currently being quarantined. Due to the foreign nature of this disease, The Center of Disease Control is being called called to this location. The victims are said to run a dangerously high fever, become pale and discoloration of the eyes..."

Just then, one of the 'victims' of this 'disease' threw himself against the glass and the cameraman, being inexperienced, zoomed in on the 'thing' that had just startled him a second prior. The man's skin was a sikly white, his eyes glowing sky blue and foam seeping from the corners of his mouth...

"Kraaaaang! He screamed angrily and proceeded to spout out some foreign language  before two well suited doctors pulled him away from the glass and out of pan shot of the camera...

Lexi cringed and buried her face against Laz. "Whatever that is, I hope they can keep it contained..."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

AREA 51...

The man watched the segment through his dark shades, expression remaining stone cold and unfazed. Even though this information would have most of the world in panic, the Agent knew that this was something more than what the pathetic reporters were attempting to spoon feed the citizens of New York. The aggression coupled with the glowing, hollow eyes were indication that this was something far deeper than anyone was prepared for. The foreign language.. it was nothing of this earth.

"Prepare my jet." The man told his assistant, not bothering to grace them with even a glance. "New York and the CDC are ill equip to deal with something of this magnitude.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Road to Recovery   Road to Recovery - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Road to Recovery
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: The Land of the Dead :: The Archives :: RPG Scenes [Foot Prints]-
Jump to: