TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Date With Dr. Love (tag April)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Casey Jones
Canon
Casey Jones

A Date With Dr. Love (tag April) Empty
PostSubject: A Date With Dr. Love (tag April)   A Date With Dr. Love (tag April) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 3:11 pm

Tonight was a big night for Casey Jones. He and April were going on a date, a hot date, a fancy date. Casey had saved up all his coins and was ready to take his girl out for the night of her life. It was all going to start off, picking her up in a limo that would take them to A nice sea food restaurant candle light dinner on the patio that over looked the water. From there back in the limo to head to club 42. A club that was hell to get into. There maybe some dancing, drinking. Then a moonlight walk through the best part of the park where he had a special surprise for her.

He was both excited and nervous. He wasn't use to such fancy things, but April deserved the best of everything, he wanted to prove to her that he was more then a charming goof ball, he was also a romantic good ball.

It was an hour before the black limo would pick him up and from there head to April's place.

Casey looked in the mirror to check himself out. He had a nice button down shirt on with ironed pants and shiny shoes. His hair was neatly combed back and he was freshly shaven. He didn't tell April much about the date, but told her to dress up nicely. that this was a formal thing. That in of it's self should have shocked April. Formal and Casey didn't usually go in the same sentence.

Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Dr. Love (tag April)   A Date With Dr. Love (tag April) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 5:40 pm

April was never one to over do a look when she dressed up, a simple slim gold chain about her neck with its small tear drop black stoned pendant matched the short dangling gold set with the same little stone (polished bits of hematite) went on as she pondered what Casey had planned for the night, after all he had just about made her sit down in shock when the rough but lovable rogue had declared the date being on that would require formal attire.

Her black one shoulder chiffon a line knee length dress had an elegant drape she had to admit to herself and smiled a little at her mirrors reflection finishing up her simple, elegant 'messy' bun with her red curls, loving the femininity of the entire ensemble - especially when she slid feet into simple black heels that were not ridiculously high or uncomfortable.

Carefully applying a little gloss to her lips and just a shade of blush and eye shadow, never having been one to over do the make up April uses the reflection to flick a gaze at her rooms wall clock on the opposite wall and noted by the time she got the black clutch and made sure everything was in it - her purse, phone and other assorted items - as well as turn off everything in the apartment that had been turned on and make sure the kitchen window looked secure even if it was as ever unlocked it would be time to go.

She grabbed her keys from the bowl on the antique tall bedside stand and once the door was locked hurried down to street level to meet her ride, a flood of butterflies becoming loose in her belly.

A Date With Dr. Love (tag April) One-shoulder-mori-lee-black-chiffon-ruched-knee-length-zipper-up-a-line-bridesmaid-dresses-wedding-party-dresses-formal-dresses-19613682630310

Last edited by April O'Neil on Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Casey Jones
Canon
Casey Jones

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Dr. Love (tag April)   A Date With Dr. Love (tag April) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 9:06 pm

As soon as Casey was ready, so was the limo. He left his house and locked everything up. The driver of the limo slipped out and opened the back door for Casey. Inside was a small TV, and bottles of wine. The leather seats where comfortable and the dim purple lighting was nice. Soon they were off to pick up April.

Casey felt like this was his first date ever he was so nervous. He always tried to impress April before, but now he was really wanting to impress her.

The limo pulled up to April's place and parked. The driver once again got out and opened the door for her.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Dr. Love (tag April)   A Date With Dr. Love (tag April) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 9:53 pm

If she had been surprised by the request of formal attire -

The fact the limo she had thought was going to drive by, then was sure was lost when it pulled up, she was floored when the driver hopped out and opened to door for her.

"T th thank you." the shock became a warmth flood of cheer seeing Casey and she sits beside him, "Casey!" leaning to peck his smooth shaved cheek.

"w o w..." Her cheeks slightly pink with happiness, and awed smile. "you look great Casey. wow..."

Oh yeah she was impressed!
Back to top Go down
Casey Jones
Canon
Casey Jones

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Dr. Love (tag April)   A Date With Dr. Love (tag April) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 10:04 pm

Casey couldn't suppress the large grin on his face. April was looking hot! He put an arm around her shoulder when she got in and pulled her close to kiss her temple. And you look sexy, babe. Wine? He asked in a mock english accent. Sure he was trying to impress put he still couldn't help some of his antics.

And I hope you like seafood, because I got us the best table at We are on our way to Aldea. Sea food and Portuguese. I got us a table by the water.

The driver got back in the limo and took off for the lengthy drive to the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Dr. Love (tag April)   A Date With Dr. Love (tag April) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 12:42 am

April grins, lightly kicking her heels off to feel the luxurious seats with all her legs and feet as Casey drew her closer, she chuckles and cuddles into him a soft noise of surprised,awed glee leaving her, "Oh - yes I do enjoy seafood... and really? Aldea?!" Her smile only growing. Heart thudding at his praise.

He was clean shaven, all dressed to the nines and thoroughly impressing her with the thought and planning that went into this - and still a lovable goof at times. She responds in her own best impersonation of an english accent, "I do believe you are spoiling me Mr. Jones."

A giggle and she nods, "Yes please a little wine would be lovely."

Back to top Go down
Casey Jones
Canon
Casey Jones

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Dr. Love (tag April)   A Date With Dr. Love (tag April) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 1:06 am

Casey gave her another smooch and grabbed two glasses and filled them with the white wine. He wasn't a big fan of any kind of wine, but tonight was special. He took a sip of his drink then lifted his legs, putting his feet up on the seat in front of him.

We have some music too! He turned the music on to some classical crap, more stuff he wasn't into, but he was loving seeing April so excited. He turned the music down so they could talk, something he wasn't good with with out saying something that made him look like a fool.

After dinner I planed a little dancing. I've beenn practicing. So your toes should be safe.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Dr. Love (tag April)   A Date With Dr. Love (tag April) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 3:28 am

Sipping the wine and leaning into Casey loving the soft feel of the seats and the flavor of the wine and especially this closeness and the way she relaxed completely, all the butterflies from before disappearing.

The soft lilting classical filled their space, but not as much as the return of the warm happy feeling as Casey explained he'd planned to dance with her!

She gazed at him - her opened mouth of impressed surprise becoming a soft squee of glee and a further, kiss, this time to those delicious lips Casey often gave her cocky crooked grins with and an giggle, "I have a feeling I am going to be saying this a lot tonight-" and more "thank you Casey," She sips some more wine delighting in the light sweet flavor again. "Feel like a princess." she whispers sincerely enjoying all he brought forth so far, voice full of awed excitement.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jones
Canon
Casey Jones

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Dr. Love (tag April)   A Date With Dr. Love (tag April) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 11:05 am

Casey was excited that he was making April feel like a princess. Now if he could go the rest of the night without screwing this up. Soon they were pulling up to Aldea. The limo stopped and the driver got out and opened the door for them.

Casey put his glass down and waited for April to get out before he followed behind.

Outside you could hear the small waves of the water hitting the shore. The smell of seafood filled the air. And the weather was perfect. Not cold but not too hot either. Perfect for an outside meal. He had the place set up their table with candle light and some flowers. Hopefully the place delivered.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Dr. Love (tag April)   A Date With Dr. Love (tag April) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 10:25 pm

When she had felt the limo slowing April had straightened a little enough to slip her feet back into her heels and swallow the last of the wine feeling the first signs of a very faint buzz begin and it was all incredible

Hoping lithely from the limo with a grin and soft pleased laugh- thanking the driver for the hand he offered her as an aid, she in turn 'helps' Casey out when he followed by taking one of his hands and tugging him gently to join her. Keeping his hand for a few moments, wondering if she had caught a little bit of a worried look on his face.

"oooooh it looks so elegant." She comments clearly thrilled to be with Casey here. Happy to soak in the sights and sounds and delicious aromas leaving Casey to lead them.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jones
Canon
Casey Jones

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Dr. Love (tag April)   A Date With Dr. Love (tag April) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 10:35 pm

The place was beautiful! It was perfect. Casey tugged April inside and told the greeter who they were. They were then lead outside on the patio to a table. Te table was set with a lit candle and dozen roses. On the side was an ice bucket with wine.

Casey pulled out the chair for April then pushed her in, then sat down himself. With a bright smile he pushed the red roses over to her.

For the prettiest woman in the world.

He let the waiter fill their glasses with wine then hand them a menu.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Dr. Love (tag April)   A Date With Dr. Love (tag April) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 11:47 pm

There was so muchto see as they were lead to their table

The place was beautifully laid out - and bustling with fine customers dressed up to their nines and wait staff and bus staff... and she kept drawing in the delicious smells of whatever was cooking!

- April could not help but give in to the excitement and point things out to Casey on the was to their corner - the lovely color arrangements and the obviously custom made lighting...

But their table seating drew her attention and she accepted roses, touching the soft petals with a brush of finger tips before smelling the sweet fragrance they still had -mmmmmm

"Thank you," Her cheeks darkened, the excited blush becoming a genuinely pleased and flattered. She places the roses carefully in front of her again leaning to take Casey's hand with one of hers, the other accepting the menu with a bright smile. " - this is amazing..." her fingers and thumb gentle on his.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jones
Canon
Casey Jones

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Dr. Love (tag April)   A Date With Dr. Love (tag April) EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 3:10 pm

Casey was so happy that April was enjoying herself. He gave her hands a squeeze then pulled them to his lips and gave them a kiss. Only the best for you. So what do you feel like eating tonight. Order what ever you want.

He picked up his own menu and looked over it. There were no pictures! How was he suppose to pick out a meal if he couldn't see what it looked like? And some of these words he didn't even know how to pronounce. Though he wouldn't admit that.

Maybe some coconut shrimp for starters?
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Dr. Love (tag April)   A Date With Dr. Love (tag April) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 5:28 am

Her grin only grew and her kissed fingers briefly cup Casey's cheek with a soft caress of her thumb just to further drive home just how much she appreciated and was thoroughly enjoying herself even if right now all they were doing was looking over menus and listening to the ambient noise of the place and soft music mingling with the sounds of the waves.

With her hand back and a smile she opens her menu peering at it curiously smiling, "oooo the shrimp alhinho? mmmm garlic, pimenton, red bell pepper juice... sounds delicious... sign me up for one of them too" She agrees with a nod as far as starters went sipping some of the soft fruity wine and smiling at Casey over the top of her menu.

The entire evening so far had been something out of a fairy tail, of one of those doopey romace movies she sometimes enjoyed.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jones
Canon
Casey Jones

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Dr. Love (tag April)   A Date With Dr. Love (tag April) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 8:40 pm

Casey ordered some bread sticks and water. Wine was good and all, but too much just made him sick. and the last thing he needed was to get sick tonight.

Maybe I should learn to cook some of this stuff, then we can have it all the time.

Yeah right, Casey, cook? That would be a disaster. Maybe if he called the fire deportment ahead of time.

I'll be honest, I don't know what much of this stuff is. But I've never had lobster before. Maybe i'll try that.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Dr. Love (tag April)   A Date With Dr. Love (tag April) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 6:29 am

April places her menu down as Casey orders the bread sticks and water, shuffling her chair about so she could read Casey's menu with him -

because it made it more fun to look over the options with him and sides he'd been making her feel so warm, loved, and special tonight she wanted to be close as could even if just ordering their meal!

She chuckles and winks, "Well maybe you and Mikey could try a little cooking together - Donnie, Leo and Splinter are usually on hand to put out fires ... sounds like fun." She suggests with a chuckle, but meant it - she did not doubt once if they put their minds to it both her lovable lug and the crazy orange turtle could cook up a storm.

She points down the menu to the specials and suggests. "If you want to try lobster we could try the surf and turf romance. That way we can try the lobster for the first time together."

Back to top Go down
Casey Jones
Canon
Casey Jones

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Dr. Love (tag April)   A Date With Dr. Love (tag April) EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 8:40 pm

Casey nodded and issued a light hum in responce as he looked over the menu. He then set it down and smiled at April. Her talk about cooking with Mike was funny. Him cooking with Mike. It would just be Mike yelling that Casey was doing everything wrong. Mike seemed to take his cooking seriously.

That sounds like a good idea. surf and turf it is. this is why I keep you around, Because yer smart. He was teasing of course, there were many many more reasons that Casey liked April to be around.

Don't want to fill up too much, there will me much dancing later.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Dr. Love (tag April)   A Date With Dr. Love (tag April) EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 10:00 pm

She could almost see the exact scenario in her mind as Casey thought, as if it played over the strong features of his face in clip motion film and she chuckles - which become a throaty sultry laugh as Casey remarks this was why he kept her about "knew if it wasn't the boobs it had to be the brains." April jokes back kissing Casey's cheek and waggling her eyebrows.

Her grin only grew when he mentioned dancing. "I will bare that in mind, ooooooo been a good long while since I shook it on any dance floor." She sighs looking forward to that as much as the meal and just sharing the beautiful night with Casey.

He really had pulled out all the stops this night and she intended to enjoy it thoroughly!

"Surf and Turf for two." She giggles agreeded on that much.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jones
Canon
Casey Jones

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Dr. Love (tag April)   A Date With Dr. Love (tag April) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 9:36 pm

Casey put their order in and then tried to get all fancy by laying a napkin on his lap. That's what people did in these places right? It seemed so.

I just hope I don't step on any of your toes. Just stay clear of my feet. he joked.

He looked around the place and glanced at the others around. It was a full house tonight, good thing he called in ahead of time.

Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Dr. Love (tag April)   A Date With Dr. Love (tag April) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 10:05 am

Giggling and raising her glass of water with its ice cubes April shook her head, "I will be very careful and try to safely lead us both about the dance floor, you beautiful lug of mine." always the word Lug was filled with affection and soft care.

He was her big Lug.

And she so loved him.

She subtly adjusts the napkin in his lap smiling, "Sides if you do get any of my piggies you can always kiss them better much later." She adds this bit in a lowered tone playfully.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jones
Canon
Casey Jones

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Dr. Love (tag April)   A Date With Dr. Love (tag April) EmptyWed May 06, 2015 5:46 pm

Oh I'll kiss more then that. Casey said with a wink. The food soon came to their table and it looked good. Casey took another sip of his drink as he took in the sight and smell of the food.

Hope it taste as good as it looks. and it had better taste like gold for the amount of money Casey was spending on this place. Course to see April happy it was worth it.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Dr. Love (tag April)   A Date With Dr. Love (tag April) EmptyWed May 06, 2015 6:53 pm

Blushing a bit with forewarnings of pleasures that would come later April gave one of her own, "I will hold you to that Casey," A playing vowed warning, as their food arrived with a flurry of delicious scent arranged on the two tier plate setting so the surf and turf was separated but together and arranged invitingly, there was not much need for the knives she could see and thanking the busboy she took up a fork.

"I am sure it will taste beautiful, ready for your first taste of lobster?" She grins - loving the fact they could share this culinary adventure into the unknown flavor of lobster together.

Last edited by April O'Neil on Wed May 06, 2015 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Casey Jones
Canon
Casey Jones

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Dr. Love (tag April)   A Date With Dr. Love (tag April) EmptyWed May 06, 2015 7:39 pm

I am so ready! The lobster was still in it's shell, and Casey was trying to figure out how to get the meat without making a mess. He grabbed his fork and tried to pry out the lobster.

Is there a trick to this?
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Dr. Love (tag April)   A Date With Dr. Love (tag April) EmptySun May 10, 2015 3:22 am

Giggling April nods. "Yeah there is - wish I knew it - but..." she shrugs and figured they would go with trail and error on this one staying beside her vigilante love using her fork to stake the lobster tail and choosing a knife to hopefully open the tail.

She pokes the sharp knife in chuckling, "try dragging the knife through the tail babe" she encourages amused by this joint new venture they were trying out together.

She snuck a little of the salad nibbling.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jones
Canon
Casey Jones

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Dr. Love (tag April)   A Date With Dr. Love (tag April) EmptyMon May 11, 2015 9:23 pm

Casey got the knife between the meat and the shell and lifted the meat up out of the tail. He smiled at his accomplishment. Once the meat was out he placed it on April's plate then worked on the second one for himself.

The meal was very nice. two lobster tails, salad, and a large steak. it would be more then enough to fill them up.

No lobster will defeat me. he said and got the meat out of the second lobster.

He put it on his plate then cut off a little piece and tried it.

Mmmmm not bad. buttery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Dr. Love (tag April)   A Date With Dr. Love (tag April) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Date With Dr. Love (tag April)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next