TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Date With Dr. Love (tag April)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

A Date With Dr. Love (tag April) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date With Dr. Love (tag April)   A Date With Dr. Love (tag April) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 1:08 am

"mmmm!" April had just tried a little of her own, and giggled now a little through the mouth full her fingers over her mouth as the soft buttery flavor and heat filled her mouth. "mmmmmmmm!"

The flavor had taken her by surprise and she beams at Casey, "thats my big strong vigilante," She giggles and and tries a bit more with a tad of the sauce. "Thats' actually very good." She agrees taking the moment whilst Casey was trying his bit to study him.

She enjoyed these moments when it was just them together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After delighting their taste spuds with their shared meal and the desert at first both of them - sides thoroughly tickled by sharing stories of their green brothers and family and adventures...

The pair had to just rest and enjoyed a bit of a rest and a slowly finished their wine before moving onto the dancing portion of the evening.

Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Dr. Love (tag April)   A Date With Dr. Love (tag April) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 7:37 am

Although the dancing started slow as they were both still full from delightful delightful dinner and amazing desert.

Back to top Go down
Casey Jones
Canon
Casey Jones

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Dr. Love (tag April)   A Date With Dr. Love (tag April) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 11:47 pm

The food was great and the company was even better. when the reached the club, Casey paid for them to get in. he then brought April to a seat in the back, but still in view of the dance floor and got her a drink. Something fruity. He got himself a whiskey. He would need it to dance. He was already getting nervous about the dancing thing. What if he fell? Or stepped on April? So many things could go wrong.

after a few drinks he swallowed his nerves and stood up.

ready to dance?
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Dr. Love (tag April)   A Date With Dr. Love (tag April) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 7:20 am

April was glad she was spacing these delicious drinks with water - other wise she would be seriously buzzing right now!

Though she had seen on a brief loo visit before leaving the fancy swank restaurant the particular glow of pink in her cheeks that alcohol often left. And even on the travel to this incredibly lively and noisy club April could hardly contain herself from thank Casey more than the three times she did so - kisses and all for the evening he had provided already!

And bopping along to the music - even if she was not familiar with the racey jarring number being blasted about April enjoyed the view - content to watch other young people like themselves move and writh and dance on the floor -

Actually for a few moments sipping the fruity beverage she wondered if hers and Shaya's long time ago exposition on club dancing and music being 'modern' mate-ship rituals was actually correct.

She knew Casey was nervous and did every thing she could to put his mind at ease - especially now as he seemed ready, she grins and stands pressing a kiss that might have been slightly fruitty in flavor to hims lips. "I am - lead the way handsome." She grins taking his hand.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jones
Canon
Casey Jones

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Dr. Love (tag April)   A Date With Dr. Love (tag April) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 12:39 pm

Lead the... Way?

*gulp*

Casey Jones was not a dancer. In fact, he had never danced a day in his life. Why? Because he was the tough guy. He was the one with all the machismo. His old man would never catch his boy dancing like some fruit. The thought of doing that and degrading himself wasn't something he intended to be teased with by his peers that many years ago. If the turtles caught him, they would never let him live this one down. Raph especially was known for never pulling his punches.

He held her hand firmly in his own as he got into position with April and they started to sway like real amateurs; at least Casey did. Suddenly, he snickered. "Heh... I was thinking'... I would just compliment you a bunch an' maybe... You wouldn't notice how bad I sucked at this," and with that he lowered his head with a nervous smile. Casey glanced up at April and tilted his head to the side. She wasn't too bad at this actually.

This club was good for this kind of stuff. Casey knew that he couldn't afford some of the better places to take his girl, and deep down it hurt. He wasn't financially stable. He mostly lived off her and whatever cash he could scrounge up from the thugs he would take down. He ignored the fact that it was also someone else's money that they had on them. "Hey, not bad! Looks like you've done this before. Have a dance partner I know nothin' about?", he teased playfully.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Dr. Love (tag April)   A Date With Dr. Love (tag April) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 9:19 am

April really couldn't have cared if they did the rumba - or jerked about on the floor like a pair of robots in serious need of a good oiling. All that mattered was he was willing to give it a go, something she knew by his personality he would not normally do. It was for her.

And yes it was all sorts of adorable and squee worthy and all other girly signs of joy she kept to herself right now chuckling as he sniggered and pointed out the complimentary distraction technique he would employ. Her own answering grin and another chaste kiss she hoped would ease his worries, "your doing just fine I promise and this is wonderful..."

At his question her grin became mischievous and with a playful waggle of her eye brows she winks, "Just Dance on wii." She admits. "May only be a game but its a dang good work out and helps with coordination." She jokes honestly.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jones
Canon
Casey Jones

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Dr. Love (tag April)   A Date With Dr. Love (tag April) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 6:29 pm

Casey knew he sucked. He couldn't do any worse than any of the fools out on the floor right now, though. It was a common misconception that white folk couldn't shake their asses like certain ethnicities. But that was all changing right here and tonight! Casey felt like Kevin Bacon in Footloose, only not. It was weird. But he wasn't a kid from the streets wanting to dance and become the best foot-tapper around, oh no. He wanted to bash in heads with big weapons.

April's words soothed him enough to make him feel a little more comfortable in her presence doing whatever it was he was doing. Casey, nor the entire club, had any idea what to call it. Except bad. Still, he was trying - for April. It was for her, not for him. Casey Jones couldn't tell whether or not she was being sincere about it or lying to make him feel better about how horrible he was at this. Did he really care? No. So long as she was having fun then that's all that counts.

"Wii, huh? More of a PS3 guy myself. Twisted Metal or nothin'! Okay, okay... Maybe I like the new Devil May Cry, too. But don't tell the internet chatboards that...", Casey shrugged with a smirk. He began surveying over her body and lean figure with hungry eyes as the vigilante tilted his head back and to the side a little, taking her all in. "I can see it workin'. Works good for you, babe! Casey Jones cannot deny the amazing figure his ginger sweetness maintains," he admitted with a large grin and continued stepping to the beat with her.

If nothing else, hey, it was exercise.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Dr. Love (tag April)   A Date With Dr. Love (tag April) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 10:53 am

April felt her cheeks warm, but in a pleased sort of way - over the already existing because of alcohol consumption blush, and through sniggers and winks and responds. "Your devil may cry secret is safe with me." her chuckles became a wide grin and she uses the dancing to show off a little of her form just for him a shiver coursing down her spine at the look her gave her.

"with the help of my wii, our green brethern and their furry father." She smiles stepping with him - leaning up to kiss those lips, happy, comfortable in his presence and admiring the dance - it could have been a really bad robot impersonation and she'd still have loved it - simply because it was him. "and you my fine man cut quiet the handsome physique too might I add?"
Back to top Go down
Casey Jones
Canon
Casey Jones

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Dr. Love (tag April)   A Date With Dr. Love (tag April) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 7:55 pm

At her remark, Casey smiled. April knew what was up. DmC was a very fun, very underrated, videogame. It was very underappreciated. Casey figured those internet dweebs judged it before actually trying it. Though he did come across good reviews for it. Still, nothing compared to spending time with Red. She looked amazing tonight. It was difficult for her not to look incredible but maybe he was more used to her than he thought. In fact, others often complimented her before he did.

Casey didn't ever really think about it. Sure, when they first met it was like an awkward friendship that included a nice massage here and there and maybe some banter back and forth between the two. Their personalities couldn't be any more different. "I'll tell ya, there's some low-lives on the 'net. Mikey was showin' me chatrooms one time, like forums or somethin'... I dunno... An' these geeks were arguin' about nothin'! Wanted ta reach through with my baseball bat an' smack 'em a time or two...", the aggressive vigilante teased.

But he wasn't prepared for her next statement. His physique? Really? Well, Casey couldn't lie. He did do his best to stay in top physical form to battle the losers and filth that threatened his city. Bad cardio meant a bruised face, or a pair of kidneys... or worse. They continued lightly stepping as he tilted his head down at her with a smug look on his face. The kind of look that expressed arrogance and a bit of an ego. Yeah, that one.

"Think so? I know somethin' else we haven't done in a while. May get to use another muscle tonight... My favorite muscle," the dark-haired brute playfully suggested. This was a good night so far. Hopefully it would stay that way.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Dr. Love (tag April)   A Date With Dr. Love (tag April) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 9:02 am

April had learned of Casey's liking for DMC both from him and a sort of confirmation from the orange clad green 'bro' they shared.

She gives him a wide loving grin, "Well let them argue -" She stands up on tip toe to peck those lips grinning. "I may have brought a copy myself to play on the fixed up console Donatello brought to my place for them when they are hanging out there... found I quiet enjoyed the characters and gameplay..." She admits winking, though she had not gone online over it.

Not yet.

The years were young and there was still a chance.

It was pleasurable in a sweet way to see the flicker over his face as he took in her compliment of his appearance, one she knew he kept more for the imposing and the strength and the ability to battle it out - and it looked good!

There was a cheeky flirty giggle and her fingers of her left hand 'walked' up his right bicep to his shoulder resting there - bringing them a little closer on the dance floor as all those around them were doing, "Indeed - with all the care and work we have placed upon other muscles groups one keeps going soooooo under used." She answers, playfully agreeing to the equally playing suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jones
Canon
Casey Jones

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Dr. Love (tag April)   A Date With Dr. Love (tag April) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 4:43 pm

"Let 'em argue, huh? Yeah... Guess yer right. Like usual," Casey rolled his eyes.

But she was right. Why not let them argue? It was nothing but petty nerd stuff anyway. Casey hated the groups; but damnit, the hipsters. Oh, the hipsters. Casey wanted to whack out their kneecaps for some time now. The liberals were yet another group he despised. It was no wonder he didn't have many friends, and even more surprising he kept the ones he did have. He was a hard guy to impress and even harder to get along with. Casey didn't fit in very well.

April made him feel welcome. She made him feel 'invited'. It was a good feeling for a change. Casey Jones was normally the one labeled 'most unlikely to succeed' in their high school yearbook club. What a bunch of no-life geeks. It wasn't difficult to see how someone stricken by such unfortunate poverty would have a more aggressive outlook on the world as it were. People looked down on those who couldn't afford a new pair of shoes every other week. Nope, Casey wore the same old clothes.

... Since Junior High.

At her remark, the fun-loving vigilante standing before her on this eventful night simply glanced down at her beckoning gaze and pressed his tongue against his cheek. He began nodding, glancing all around them, as yet again his eyes met her own. "Izzat so? Well, Nurse O'Neil, I might have a tender appendage that just might need yer attention...", and they locked lips, the most passionate kiss they shared all night. Casey needed her, just as she needed him. Did they have their moments? Sure, everyone did. It was how you handled them that mattered.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Dr. Love (tag April)   A Date With Dr. Love (tag April) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 5:15 am

"Yes let them argue - after all it is them whom will be wasting valuable play time by doing so." April cackles in mock evils the grin on her face wide and her eyes on his showing merriment. Tonight was good, tonight was fun - and like those online nerd keyboard warriors the two of them had time for far more -

pleasurable

- pursuits.

Her breathy giggle at his reference to her as Nurse O'Neil and naughty innuendo of said appendage that needed her care April was all too happy to reciprocate the deep impassioned kiss hungrily.

Hey they were not the only pair out here getting on the lip smacking action! - no siree!

Need and desire built, and April wondered naughtily how far this was going?

"Well-" She mutters into that kiss, "would you like -" nibbles on his lip playfully, "private uh medical care at your place or mine?" ooooooooor she captures his mouth again with a fierce loving kiss again talking against those lips, "or is it an emergency that needs to be handled now?"
Back to top Go down
Casey Jones
Canon
Casey Jones

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Dr. Love (tag April)   A Date With Dr. Love (tag April) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 4:10 pm

Casey was slightly taken aback. But who was he kidding? He loved this stuff. He considered himself a real ladies' man whenever he was around another human being of the opposite sex. After all, why shouldn't he be full of himself? He was once a pro-Hockey player in his prime.

It didn't take aircraft marshaling for Casey Jones to get the hint. Sure, he laid the foundation but something clicked within his fiery-haired lover. He began admiring her freckles. "Ya know, when you get all passionate those dimples around yer nose can make a guy go wild...", the vigilante teased with a warm smile and seductive gaze.

"I say we go to yer place, turn down the lights an' turn up the Barry White, feel me?"

With that, Casey continued to press against her kisses. Their lips were barely touching and only half-audible words were escaping their lips with bated breath. His fingers lightly tugged at her backside to pull her in just a little closer as he continued to look down at her.

"I need the attention now. Seems like you do, too. Wanna get outta here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Date With Dr. Love (tag April)   A Date With Dr. Love (tag April) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Date With Dr. Love (tag April)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2