TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)

Go down 
+2
Leonardo Hamato
Leatherhead
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 10:32 am

O,O

Michelangelo had opened his mouth to burst forth a flood of questions at the girl - now he eeeps a little and steps back subtly so that Leo and Donnie either side of the petit Erica were facing the Alligaotr...

he was a big, big, guy.
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 10:40 am

Leatherhead heard them coming, and he waits.

Then as they stopped - thanks to Erica away from the lab/ infirmary car he heard her introduce him, saw the gesture of her hands and shifts from his sort of seated on his tail spot - rising to his full bipedal standing height and moving slowly forward.

hands out so they could see he was not armed.

He stops about four foot from the small group. "Hello all, welcome, I am Leatherhead."
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 1:43 am

Donatello knew alligators were very large, but mutant alligators...? Oh, boy. Don didn't feel so comfortable around this one for obvious reasons. However, he wanted to be polite, at least and waved, giving him a small smile. "It's nice to meet you, Leatherhead." Don stayed far away from him, though.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 7:37 am

Waiting for Leonardo to also greet Leatherhead, Erica smiles and decides to show how gentle the big alligator actually was by stepping over to him and lightly scratching at the scales where his jaw met his huge jaw closer muscle bulge on the left side -

she a five foot nothing female human whom weighed probably a hundred and twenty pounds soaking wet, wasn't afraid of Leatherhead and hoping to convey they should not be either. "Leatherhead helped me save Raphael tonight, he can answer your questions Leonardo about what happened..." she encourages looking them all. "And once that is out of the way we can see Raphael, but I warn you, quiet, he needs rest and if any of you look like disturbing him... I will sedate you." She warns them all.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 9:33 pm

Leo followed the others and got to the gators home. He was not expecting such a large creature to appear in front of him. But like Don he introduced himself with a slight bow.

was it the ninja girl? Did she get the upper hand? Maybe the girl was more skilled then he gave her credit for.
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 10:39 pm

Leatherhead felt the soft fingers and rumbled a soft growl, he made the youngsters nervous, he chuckles at Erica's warning taking the clip board.

He bows his head back to the turtles and answers the blue wearing one "I assume it could have been any of the some dozens of black clothed humans that had been on the scene when I arrived. Where I found your brother I had no idea he was in the burning warehouse. I did though, think it strange the black pjs were blocking the doors and windows, so I unblocked one..." the large alligator explained filling out the up dates on Raphael as he spoke. "When your brother and a cat mutant exited I layer low until... I noticed he needed help.."

"upon his consent to provide care I brought him here, Erica then provided medical care with my assistance."
he finished talking and smiles.

Erica smiles now and gestures, "come on... But quiet..." she takes back her clip board moving back to the train car where Raph rested. "Raphael may wake on his own, but if not please refrain from disturbing him." she opens the door waiting for the reptiles to follow... It was going to feel cramped in here with all of them.

Last edited by Leatherhead on Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 11:19 pm

Don was still wary of the gator, even after Erica showed him what a gentle giant Leatherhead really was. Don at least gave him a sincere smile. "Thank you both for helping our brother," he told them both with another slight bow of his head.

Don had no intention of disturbing Raph, though. In fact, if Don was the one taking care of him, he would probably suggest the same thing. It was important to get enough rest, and -- above all -- keep the patient relaxed. Just as they were already doing.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 5:54 am

Mikey wanted to race past the giant alligator and into the train car when the little cutie moved off.

He wondered if he had the gall to try that scratchie on the larger mutant?

Maybe not yet - but he was quickly losing his fear. Now he had one thought -

well maybe too - see Raph! in ninja stealth mode!

He and Donnie wait for Leo to lead them on.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 10:49 pm

Leo went over to where Raph was being kept. he didn't know what to say if Raph was awake. He should have stood with his brother until he knew the danger had passed. But Leather head mentioned there was more then one ninja there. It had all been a set up? or did that woman ninja think she was alone? It didn't matter, What mattered now what that raph get better

He looked at his brother and sighed. raph got lucky that help came. Now they needed to get him home.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 11:10 pm

Erica smiles back at the gentle eyed Donnie nodding, "You are welcome."

Mikey follows Leo and was actually quiet for a change! he looks over Raph but not having understood whatever he read on the clip board and Donnie had not filled him in when he'd asked he did not know how hurt Raph had been. His big brother just looked like he got a few scraps and was sleeping.

Erica smiled letting the big turtles pass her into the train car...

Leatherhead shook his head, with all of them in there it would be crowded. "I will stay here." He says - out side the train car.

Nodding the girl smiles and pushed the doors back locking them in place so Leatherhead even though out side would be included and moving around, Donnie, Leo and Mikey to Raph's bed side making sure he was tucked in. She left it to the brothers to ask questions or talk first. Though she does take note of their faces, and seeing the trouble look on Leo's face she takes and squeezes one of his big hands in her own. Not saying anything, just a reassuring gesturing and a smile.

"So.... whats all dem for?" Mikey whispers - nudging both the small woman and his brother Donnie again, pointing at the tubes in Raph's nostrils and his arm.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 8:51 am

Mikey pokes Donnie again. "wasss all this?" He gestures over their sleeping brother - his 'inside' voice like a stage whisper in fact.

pretty loud for a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 9:31 pm

Leo shook his head and sighed. Things could have been much worse if it weren't for their new friends.

I think it's to help him breath, Mike. And clear his lungs of smoke. though he wasn't sure if that was true or not, it seemed like it was.

Thank you again for helping him. he told Erica and LH. You said there was another mutant there? What happen to them?
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 12:09 am

Don sighed and rolled his eyes at the poke. It wasn't necessary, and it was very annoying. Especially with their present company.

When Leo started explaining the connections to Raph, he nodded. "Leo is right. The one coming out of Raph's 'nose' is for oxygen. And this one here," he paused, pointing to the bag with the IV fluid in it. "...is to keep him hydrated. And this one right here..." he paused again to point to the one with the blood. "...is blood. Raph needed a blood transfusion."

He both feared and was grateful with that piece of information. He was glad his brother was in such good and capable hands. He glanced at Leatherhead and the tube leading up to the bag of blood, smiling softly at the gator in gratitude.
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 8:06 am

Leatherhead - half in the door and half out because his bulk would unnecessarily crowd the prone turtle and he did not think that was a good idea, he caught Donatello's smile and nods his big head in acknowledgement. "Yessss your brother needed blood - and it seems he has taken to mine without a problem. For that I am glad." He was the only other reptile here to offer blood of course.

Leonardo's question caused him to lift his big shoulders and let them drop in a shrug, "I do not know Leonardo, she... the female mutant cat got away... she had been intending to make a meal of a human female - dressed like those in the black pj's but some men came to her aid. I hope so in any case." He adds and sighs. "I intend to look for the mutant once your brother has improved enough to go home with minimal ongoing care - but that will be up to his doctor." The big gator gestured to his small friend in amongst them, offering Leo's hand a reassuring squeeze. "Whilst your brother is in our care, please allow me to offer my humble accommodation if you wish to stay close."
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 9:00 am

'Things could have been much worse'

The though shook Erica to her core - she ... if it had not been for the hours of practice, the haste of her... this big turtle may have been lost. The staggering weight of the fact his life had been entirely in her hands, and still was choked her insides and she had to lower her gaze for her eyes felt wet. She blinked them back - maybe as Leatherhead finished talking she could step out and excuse herself for a few moments of total break down - just let the fear and the responsibility she had not let crush her have its way with her mind for a few moments?

No... she would wait until the brothers were resting, til there was no one to witness this - perhaps.

"Please... it was... my honor to be able to help." She spoke finally feeling in control again of her emotions. She smiles up at Donnie here, he had read her clip board. He knew the treatment. " I anticipate no troubles, he should make a full recovery -" And her voice filed with awe here, "For a guy whom had an entire sword completely imbedded in his body."

Last edited by Erica Martins on Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 9:42 am

Mikey was astonished.

The gator had given some of his very own blood?!

To a mutant turtle whom had been a complete stranger?!

"Wow..." He says feeling so grateful and amazed he sort of forgot he was trying to annoy Donnie by poking him. Now he cast a side ways glance at the girl when she spoke. "The entire length?" he asks, more floored by this piece of information. "But... wow..." He was going to make them a cake for every week of the year for this!
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 2:53 pm

Leo was also amazed by that. Raph took a whole sword and would live to tell of it. That was rare. Thankfully the ninja was a bad aim. Though with their shells, it was hard to gt a shot at them.

when do you think it'll be ok for us to take him home?
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 11:51 pm

Don, like his brothers, was very amazed that Raph lived through this terrible ordeal. A sword plunging all the way inside a body rarely had that outcome. It was indeed a miracle. And a lot of luck on Raph's part.

At Leo's question, he glanced at his brother. "He should at least stay the night. And monitored very closely over the next few days." He nodded to the Gator and gave him another grateful smile. "Thank you for everything, Leatherhead." Then he looked over at Erica, giving her the same smile. "And you, too, Erica."
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 2:41 am

"Yous are welcome," Leatherhead rumbles gently, "and your brother will go home once his doctor says he is well enough to." He nods to Erica here and smiles. "I am willing to let yous rest here tonight if yous wish to stay close to your brother - he was given medication, so will probably sleep for some hours yet." He offers these turtles.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2015 8:05 am

Erica smiles up at Leo and Donnie and nods, "Your welcome." She smiles. "Really it was my honor..." She blushed and looked down again for a moment then back at the three of them, "And your right Donnie, Leo your brother will need to stay here tonight, I shall assess your brother's condition after a sleep, cleaning and food. Though he should stay here at least tonight and two nights more for complete restorative rest, after that it up to him... but even when he goes home this was a deep penetrating traumatic wound that will heal far quicker than what it would in a human like me but will still be very sore and he will need to not be excited or agitated or stressed." She dropped her voice down and moved back to Raphael's side, with gentle fingers adjusting the tubes a little.

Every movement slow and fingers so light as to not wake the slumbering turtle and listen to the deep breaths he took. She smiled at Leatherhead's offer, it was kind of him and would allow the brothers to be close. "I'll stay in here... encase Raphael needs aid during the night."

Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2015 8:11 am

Mikey grinned - how cool will that be? a actual slumber party with a giant Alligator and they could be there when Raph woke up!

The spunky turtle did not think that his brothers would disagree, but... just encase they were thinking about it. "can we guys? can we?" Unleashing big puppy blue eyed look at them - helped by the fact the young 'Doctor' - seriously she could not be any older than himself! fussed over their usually grumpy big rec clad brother. "yous know you wanna."
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2015 1:27 am

Even though Raph was in good hands (and Don knew it), the doctor in him also wanted to remain as close as possible to his brother to keep an eye on him. However, if he stayed with Raph, he was pretty certain his other two brothers would want to do the same. Unfortunately, the small space wouldn't accommodate all of them at once.

"You'll come and get me if you need to...right?" Don just wanted to be sure. If it was up to him, he would definitely sleep next to Raph's bed rather than a room down the hall. It bothered him that he didn't have that opportunity this time. He just had to remind himself that two other very knowledgeable people were taking care of his brother.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2015 6:27 pm

Smiling Erica looks up at the purple wearing turtle - gah! why was she so short!

Even the orange wearing one was taller than her and he was shortest!

"You may remain in here with me - there is the possibility I will need assistance during the night should your brother wake and a familiar face will help keep him from stressing out encase he does not immediately recall where he is." She whispers moving away from the big red clad turtle having assured herself he was resting for the moment deeply and the tubes where fine and his oxygen levels where fine. "Leatherhead's nest can accomodate the rest of you." She smiles in her friendly way leaving it to the boys to decide.
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 12:23 am

Leatherhead gave a chuckle - he nods. "It will be a tight fit with all of us either way but probably best we do it three here and three in my nest." He agrees.

There was still the deep and forced down deeper feel that he should be territorial and not allow these healthy younger males so much freedom all over his Den and especially his nest! but Leatherhead ignored it, he was trying to build good friendships with other mutants after all Very Happy

"I can show yous where the amenities are and my third cart which is just my living room really." He offers in a low rumble backing away from the infirmary/lab carts door so big turtles could come out if they wished.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 12:35 am

Mikey grinned - now only for Leo the leader to say yes and -

a slumber party!

... sort of!

with a very injured brother....

He beams none the less and waits.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)   Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Turtle ER. (tag: Raph and family)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: The Land of the Dead :: The Archives :: Free Forum Games-
Jump to: