TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]

Go down 
+28
Oroku Saki
Slash
Leonardo Hamato
Tara-Lee Stone
Master Splinter
Alysson Wittmann
Hank Martins
Ally Black
Timothy Black
TigerClaw
James Andreas
Tiphanny Jonnson
Hunter Mason
Oroku Karai
Baxter Stockman
Casey Jones
Donatello Hamato
Lazarus King
Loventrice Dixon
Ezekiel Blat
Mikko McKinnon
Gabriel Juvanni
April O'Neil
Angel Bridge
Erica Martins
Leatherhead
Melissa Andreas
Agent John Bishop
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 2:22 pm

With a defeated sigh, Raphael resumed his current spot in he chair, trusting that Erica really convinced Leo to stay put. There was no way that he would allow his brother to put him in danger over him. For the moment, they were safe. And even if Leo reached them, they would still have to stay behind, at least until he regained some of his strength from the blood loss and, idealisticly, recovered his hearing.

Giving a nod in defeat and conveying that he would stay put, he reached for the juice and banana, not really hungry but knew he had to regain his strength, or it would place them both in danger. Realizing that it had probably been awhile since she had eaten too, Raph broke the banana in half and nudged it against her hand, insisting that she take it...

Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 8:42 pm

Mikey raised his eye ridges.

Really?

Their leader, Leonardo actually listening to the girl? huh she was persuasive - he chuckles and listens on waiting for her reply and glancing to about - Donnie had a bowl, Leo needed one, Love had some... He grin at Casey and makes a playful rude gesture heading to get these others their rations of the delicious make and cheese bringing plates out to April and Angel and the new girl first smiling kindly at her and Love whom was thankfully warming her up. "eat, between that and Love's snugs you should feel warm soon." He encourages and goes back to retrieve plates for Leo and Casey - he would feed himself after the group. "Hey girl - Erica tell Raph there will be mac and cheese for him when he gets home... and you." He adds not caring that might annoy Leo.

And it occurred to him even if the girl did not send hers and Raph's location they could all just track them through the tphones.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 9:28 pm

And Erica gave the big turtle a gentle smile - she had left him in his chair for some moments to retrieve the half empty box of crackers she had spied in the cupboards but had been unable to bring over with her hands full of phone, banana and juice, but now her hands where free enough.

She returned to the bench close to Raphael and his juice and hopped lightly onto it - her aching feet and legs immediately thanking her for taking this moment to have a short break. Feeling his nudging against her hand as she was placing the box on the bench and saying to Leo. "Thank you, I will be in touch Leonardo, I promise." her voice gentle.

Her suit covered fingers touch his much larger fingers gently and she slips the offered banana half out of his hand carefully holding it between finger and thumb placing the phone on her lap to continue hearing Raphael's family on the other end for as long as they kept the call going her 'birdie', 'ring' and 'pinkie' of the banana holding hand carefully scraping residual banana off his fingers.

Her now phone free hand took April's again and typed Raphael another message, smiling at the friendly loud voice sounding on the phone now. "A new voice... sounds like a surfer or a skater boy type, just told me to tell you there will be mac and cheese waiting for us when we get home." she smiles and add. "Leonardo has agreed to stay home unless we need his help. Thank you for sharing the banana, please have some crackers with me." She puts the phone down so Raphael could read the latest messages and slowly sucked in the banana half to it's middle point nipping the softness in half. She had not eaten for some many hours and was grateful if guilty Raphael shared, he did need it more than her right now after all.

Last edited by Erica Martins on Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 9:46 pm

Don was only half-heartedly eating while his focus was mainly on the conversation between Leo and this girl on the phone.  He also was frustrated that they weren't getting the answers they needed.  Don sighed heavily then waved to the newcomers, definitely not feeling like eating now.  But, before he pushed his bowl away, he forced down two more fork-fulls.

He absolutely hated waiting when his family was in danger...or even hurt. But, he like Leo, had to be patient and trust Erica and Raph would be fine and get here as soon as they could.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 11:20 pm

Mel was suddenly given a bowl of mac and cheese and was cuddled up with a mutant cat that called her kitten and that was going to be taken care of. It was all to much for the young teen who had been alone for so long and was being forced to be with people and cool mutants because of the horror show above.

" Let me go you've popped my personal bubble and I don't like it." She told the cat as she got loose even though her body was screaming for warmth and rest. She didn't know what to think for the moment and what to really do ignoring all the instincts that said to stay with the cat for warmth with all that had happened hitting her for the first time since she saw the attacks. Right now she was in flight or fight mode forcing her body to do it even though she was shaking and was recovering from hypothermia.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 11:26 pm

When Mel jumped up Love went with her. The cat lightly grabbed Mel by the arm and tried to lead her back to the couch.

Yes everything is a bit crazy right now. But you are freezing and need to warm up.

She tossed the blanket over Mel's shoulders.

Now, Kitten. Sit back down, eat your food and let me warm you.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 8:18 am

April hovered and scooped up some mac and cheese chewing without actually paying a whole lot of attention to it for several long moments. Then she gave a soft sigh and watched, listened in some surprise as Leo accepted the compromise.

Then again Erica could be gently compelling in her own way she guessed.

She wanted to ask how bad off Raphael was but was also busy scarfing down her first meal for many hours and yet doing so mac piece by mac piece to enjoy the buttery, cheesy pasta as long as possible because even with what they had brought supplies would be a precious commodity.

She looks from Leo to Splinter to Mikey with a smile at his encouragement to Erica and Raph and then to Don smiling kindly at him. Then glanced about to make sure she could still see Angel and Casey, that mutant cat and Mel. "Mikey... could you check on them?" She nods to the girl and furry mutant.
Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 10:17 am

"thank you, for caring for Raphael."
Even more amazingly it was a stranger, maybe not to April it seemed, so willing to put themselves out there in this madness and stay by his most rogue son until he recovered.

It took courage and a special selflessness to do that. [color=#663300]"then we will all wait on edge until you are in tough. Are you yourself okay and not too tired?"[\color] he asks the girl, not at all put at much ease and now also concerned for her. "also before you go, Donatello is usually our career and doctor - could you be more specific for him as to his brothers condition - " hopefully help ease the worried look on his face.

He glances at Leonardo and takes out his Tphone and touchs his eldest sons arm nudging and pointing at the phone screen, asking without words as his clawed finger top points out Don designed map app to locate othe tphones... Reminding his leading son that the girl may not have said where they are but did not really have to as they could track Raphaels Tphone .

Back to top Go down
http://maskedmayhem.lefora.com
Tiphanny Jonnson

Tiphanny Jonnson

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 1:34 pm

At the gun shop Tiphanny managed to get a hold of a phone. She stood outside as look out while the others went in to collect what they thought they needed. With out Spike around her she dialed Gabe's number. She needed to tell him that she wasn't home anymore. She had no idea where they were going to go! But one thing she knew for sure, was Spike was probably going to take over as leader to their little group and that she dreaded.

Waiting for Gabe to pick up his phone she had the thought that what if he's ringing phone put him in danger. But she needed to tell him what was going on. Plus she wanted to make sure that he was safe.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 3:45 pm

Mikko was getting bored. and Laz noticed. the man shook his head.

Mikko has been praying for a zombie apocalypse sense i've known her.

Yeah and it's happening! I want to get out there and kill!

Hun was bored of the whole thing. great! go, get us some supplies.

Mikko nodded to Hun and equipped her weapons. I'm out bitches!
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 11:39 pm

Mikey really wanted to hear more of the phone call.

But he nods at April and flashes her a thumbs up heading toward Love and the girl Melissa. "Everything alright ladies - Mac and Cheese yummy enough?" He greets them watching the way the mutant cat fussed over the blanket and noted Mel seemed uncomfortable.

"It's usually pretty moderate in temp all the time here - but I can get yous more blankets if you need them?" He smiles at them - widely.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 2:44 am

" Give me some space cat and I'm not a kitten. I'm recovering and not used to being smothered or whatever it is that you're doing." Mel told the all to loving cat not entirely sure how to react to it. Then the orange banded turtle came over giving his two cents.

" It should be fine better than the food I get at any rate. And I will be fine just need to thaw out and not sleep I think." She replied as she got loose from the cat keeping the blanket it with her needing some personal space.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 10:17 pm

Love hissed at Mel and got up from the couch. she will freeze, then die, then we can eat her.

Rude little thing.

Love looked up at Mike and grinned. You wanna be my kitten?
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 12:50 am

Master Splinter wrote:
"thank you, for caring for Raphael."
Even more amazingly it was a stranger, maybe not to April it seemed, so willing to put themselves out there in this madness and stay by his most rogue son until he recovered.

It took courage and a special selflessness to do that. [color=#663300]"then we will all wait on edge until you are in tough. Are you yourself okay and not too tired?"[\color] he asks the girl, not at all put at much ease and now also concerned for her. "also before you go, Donatello is usually our career and doctor - could you be more specific for him as to his brothers condition - " hopefully help ease the worried look on his face.

By this time, Don decided to move closer to the phone and stood next to his father. Yes, he definitely needed the details on his brother's condition. And it wasn't so much that they couldn't find them, but should they? They still didn't really know what was going on up there. Was it safe enough to venture out to retrieve their own? In Don's mind, it was a no-brainer. Of course they should!
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 2:03 am

Being unable to hear left Raphael feeling vulnerable. Sure, he had Erica to translate via text and his other senses to rely on, and his training had taught him to adapt and embrace other senses if one of the others were lost in battle. Still, it was completely different to have it taken from you, especially when this apocalypse was an entirely different ball game.

Reading a message, a small grin hinted at his lips as he made short work of the banana. Mikey. Even with things going to shit, his lil bro was still looking out for them, making sure they didn't go hungry. And he gave a nod, agreeing to have a few crackers, even if id did seem like an odd combination. Well, not nearly as odd as some of the things that his little brother would concoct.

His 'ears' may have failed him, but his eyes were working overtime- taking her in. He watched as she scraped the banana goo from his fingers, and how she so delicately 'sucked' the banana in half...

...goose bumps irrupted across his skin, excited and inwardly cursing himself for his body's instinctive response. Sitting became a little unbearable, but he tried to play it off, thankful that his tail hadn't gone 'full salute'. Think of something hideous to derail erotic thoughts! Mikey in a tutu... yeah, that oughta do it!

"Eh... I guess we'll be stuck here for awhile..." He said a bit awkward, needing to say something because his silence would surely be too suspicious and she would magically discover that she had just turned him on. "I hear ringin'..." He told her, grabbing a few crackers and decided to experiment, placing the last bit of his banana between it and popped it into his mouth...

Ew! Snout wrinkling in disgust, but it would be too rude to spit it out so he swallowed it down, chasing it as a huge drink of juice.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 11:00 am

Listening to the voices on the other end and to Raphael next to her she gave him a answering grin as he tried the banana on a cracker - she rather enjoyed the soft banana sweetness and the savory salt crisp crunch of the cracker and found his reaction cute, the way his snout wrinkled... well it could not have been too broken and busted as it looked - maybe she would have a quick look at it after they had finished the measly rations she had found. And those gashes on his shoulder she had not taken care of - mostly because they were not bleeding as profusely as his other injuries had...

But she was going to have to deal with them to prevent him getting an infection. If his mutagen in his blood stream did not prevent such a thing... but then again safer than sorry. She noted the gooseflesh as she was just preparing to suck the rest of the banana in and reach over to lightly touch amazed that even though her fingers where encase in the suit she still 'felt' the slightly pimpling of his skin over the forearm her fingers slid over carefully and briefly. She takes the phone up then sucking in the remaining banana. "We will be yes. Until you feel strong again - ringing? Very Happy oh that is good, your hearing might be recovering." She gives him back the phone to read the message and then to the phone in her hand. "Oh, um... okay, Donatello." She did not know if he was listening or not and waited for his voice - "let me hear your voice. And yes... Leonardo and all others, Raphael and I will be in touch on time, and especially if we need to be rescued." She adds waiting for Donatello's voice, him to confirm he was listening so she can give him the full run down of his brothers condition.

Smiling at Raph and adding to the message for him to read some more. "Donatello wishes a more detailed account of your current condition Wink" she explains the prolonged time of the call.
Back to top Go down
Alysson Wittmann

Alysson Wittmann

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 3:21 pm

What. The. Heck.

This was a situation that Alysson had never guessed that she’d be stuck in. There were zombies outside, a gigantic flippin’ turtle monster thing in this apartment, and there was little Alyss – hiding inside a cupboard and hoping that she would be able to remain unnoticed for as long as possible. She couldn't even quite remember how she got into this mess, the only things she could recall were the sounds of people screaming and the bloody mess that was currently New York City. Those images would stay with her for quite a while.

At least it was warm in the cupboard, though a little stuffy. She was lucky she was so small and able to semi-comfortably squeeze herself into there. (Though, there was an 89% chance that there was a spider there in the cupboard with her. That was a thought that she tried to ignore.)

On top of her worries, she began feeling the horrible urge to sneeze. Her nose was running, and she soon realized that she might be getting a bit ill. Most likely because it was winter, her least favorite time of year. She probably should have gotten herself a coat, but she hated going out at night and stealing stuff when it was so cold out; therefore she only had her blue sweatshirt as warmth. Curling up as comfortably as she possibly could, she wiped her nose on her sleeve and tried to remain silent.
Back to top Go down
https://wonderfulmeep.wordpress.com/
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 4:45 am

Erica Martins wrote:
"Oh, um... okay, Donatello." She did not know if he was listening or not and waited for his voice - "let me hear your voice. And yes... Leonardo and all others, Raphael and I will be in touch on time, and especially if we need to be rescued." She adds waiting for Donatello's voice, him to confirm he was listening so she can give him the full run down of his brothers condition.

Don slowly took the phone from his father.  He heard just the last bit of what Erica was saying in his hesitation to grab the phone.  His own nerves were a wreck.  Swallowing thickly, he finally made his voice known to the girl on the other end of the line.

"This is Donatello."
Back to top Go down
Angel Bridge

Angel Bridge

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 12:45 am

Angel raises her eyebrows. "Sorry cat we are not eating the girl either way - that what we just escaped from up there," Gestures vaguely up towards the streets above and the craziness currently ruling it.

"And sides she's too bony - there is nothing to gain eating her."
She adds and eyes the female mutant - hoping for most the part she was totally joking about eating Mel should the hypothermia take her despite it being warm in the Lair.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 1:16 am

Too focused on the phone call April was sure whatever Angel, Mel and Love where discussing it would be fine - she meanwhile also like Donnie was waiting for a greater explanation of Raphael's condition.

Worried and guilty they left him to face the tiger and only sent back Erica to find him. But the girl was best suited for it.

She hoped that the pair were really okay for the moment and not just lying to prevent them all going to find them.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 1:44 am

"Hi Donatello - you have a nice voice." Erica greets smiling watching Raphael. "Your brother Raphael has temporarily lost his hearing due to a concussive shockwave from what I assume was a grenade explosion. He has just told me there is ringing in his ears so I am hopeful it means his hearing is recovering swiftly." She tell this voice. A calmer, if shy sounding male baritone.

"And he lost quiet a lot of blood from lacerations received whilst fighting a mutant tiger - the heavy bleeders I have patched up and stopped blood flow - the small ones and his snout that looks out of place a little and swollen a bit I will have a quick look over, but I think it is fine he is not struggling to breathing through his nose and is eating just fine. He just needs some more fluids and time to rest to recover his blood loss."
She fills this turtle in.
Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 10:06 am

Watching the tphone change hands and Splinter still kept one large ear turned towards the conversation the other on the phone listening to the girl explain to Donatello how Raphael was really doing.

A mutant tiger?

Tiger Claw.

The rat master looked at Donatello, watching his expression as the girl spoke more directly to him.
Back to top Go down
http://maskedmayhem.lefora.com
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 10:58 pm

" You try to eat me you will be a new fur coat. And I'm not gonna freeze just want some space." Mel said annoyed as her shaking started to slow down feeling a little warmer and not as tired one good sign at least. She started to look around with her eyes mapping out any place she could go if she wanted to be alone if things got to much for her. Then the smell of food was to much to ignore and she started to eat her food.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 11:01 pm

Love sighed I'm not going to try and eat you. Ok I'll leave you be. But if you need something just call me.

Love wrapped her arm around Mike and pulled him into a one arm hug then let him go. She then let out a yawn and looked around.

is there a bed I can take a quick cat nap in. I just need like, a half hour. After i think I'm going to head back to the streets and see if I can't get us some more supplies.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 11:51 pm

Leo had stuck close to Don and was listening in on the conversation. It sounded like Raph got beat up pretty badly. He was glad he has someone with him she sounded nice and he couldn't help but be interested in meeting Raph's hero.

He let Don talk to the girl and looked over at Love and the others. Hearing Love's question about a bed he nodded.

Mike, can you show our guest to one of the bedrooms, please?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next