TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]

Go down 
+28
Oroku Saki
Slash
Leonardo Hamato
Tara-Lee Stone
Master Splinter
Alysson Wittmann
Hank Martins
Ally Black
Timothy Black
TigerClaw
James Andreas
Tiphanny Jonnson
Hunter Mason
Oroku Karai
Baxter Stockman
Casey Jones
Donatello Hamato
Lazarus King
Loventrice Dixon
Ezekiel Blat
Mikko McKinnon
Gabriel Juvanni
April O'Neil
Angel Bridge
Erica Martins
Leatherhead
Melissa Andreas
Agent John Bishop
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Erica Martins

I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 5:12 pm

It seemed the creeping closer wave upon wave of hungry flesh eaters was enough to get Raphael to force through the tiredness and pain he was no doubt in and move. Erica had been aware of their growing number for some time. And yet still remained calm.

Well all through the patching up anyways, once her mind was not so focused on him and the embarrassment of the make shift bandaging she could feel the beginnings of panic begin to flood her belly.

But she took a breath and forced it down, even if her eyes were wide and large and frightened when they found Raph's once more when he told her whom was calling him and handed the phone to her to do the talking. She had slid off his legs and took the phone sliding the back pack on her backwards so if they had to move fast and she spotted anything of use she could jam it in on the run and this included April's and Raph's phones of which she was so putting on vibration.

"Hello? Raphael's phone this is Erica Martins." She answers the phone as she waits in terror - though her voice was surprisingly calm.

Last edited by Erica Martins on Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 7:16 pm

Leo was not only taken aback by the voice on the other end, but worried. Why couldn't Raph answer his phone?

Hello, Erica. This is Leonardo. Is everything alright with Raph? His family is growing concerned for him and our friends. I assume you are one of the humans he is bringing back with him. are you guys in trouble? Do you need rescue?
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 9:02 pm

Hearing the baritone of a voice Erica deliberated. Did she say yes they were pinned down a little in a building and risk his family and friends?

No.

Decided she answers Leo impressed despite her shivers of residual fright of being out on the platform with hungry buggers clawing at the grating that her voice was calm. "Yes Raphael saved myself and another girl, Mel, from being eaten. She, your friends Casey, Angel and April are on their way to the lair. Raphael and I have become separated, and he needed a bit of first aid, but we are both okay. You brother is fine, he just needs to recover a little strength, his hearing has been momentarily put out of action, we need to lay low somewhere until it returns then we can make our way to you guys." She gives this Leonardo the 'situational' details waiting in pure horror for Raphael. He had the nose and eyes and the strength to sense and deal with anything if they were not alone in this place.

Though if she could see already it she'd have judged by the combined kitchen dinning area's upheaval whom ever lived here had grabbed things and ran out - probably to try making it out of the city. To Raph she said in a whisper. "Can you smell anything?"

Last edited by Erica Martins on Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 10:46 pm

Mikey had grinned at Love and shook his head. "Not this time kitten, just the M and C." He gives her a wink and after ensuring the mix was still quite runny so whilst it rests waiting for those to help themselves.

Though he heard Leo's voice and cast Donnie a look to see if he would join them also in hearing this phone call as he joins his eldest brother to listen in on the phone call taking in the unknown voice.

He felt relieved to hear Casey, Angel and April were on their way. But worried for Raph still so he half crowded around Leo to catch it all.

Though the girls voice on the other end told them that he was for all intents and purposes okay, just needed a little break somewhere quiet for a bit. Mikey looked up at Leo - would he ignore the girls wishes and go looking for Raph after all - or wait until Casey, Angel and April and the unknown other girl Mel was with them then set out? or just wait?
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 5:14 am

It was getting late. Don was also getting worried. He wondered if he should try calling, but his eldest brother beat him to it. It didn't matter as long as someone reached him to find out where he was. He should have been back by now.

Don's heart further sank when someone else answered Raph's phone. Something was definitely wrong -- Don could feel it. He didn't know what it was, but he was sure it has something to do with what was going on up there at street level.

When Mike gestured for him to join them for some dinner, at first Don refused, shaking his head. How could he eat at a time like this when his brother could be in serious danger? He was one stage away from pacing the width of the room by the door until would come walking in there, safe and sound.

But, as Don thought more about the concept of food, maybe it was best to have a little something. Who knew when their next meal would be. And if things had to be rationed, Don better take the opportunity to get something in his flip-flopping stomach to sooth his nerves.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 6:12 am

While Erica talked to his brother, Raphael searched the place to make sure it was safe before she entered. Indeed, he couldn't hear, but his vision and keen sense of smell more than made up for it. It seemed that whoever once occupied this apartment had left hours ago, probably right after the outbreak hit.

There was no sign of the living, and more importantly, the dead. Cautiously moving over to the apartment's door, he closed and locked it to secure the area, then moved back to help Erica through the window.. and now a moment too soon. The second his arm looped around her waist to help her over the threshold to safety, the fire escape was finally ripped from the building, thanks to the combined efforts of the Walkers.

"I got ya'.." He assured, pulling her safely inside. Of course, he couldn't hear her own question, but had a pretty good idea what she was trying to ask..

"It's clear... we can rest here.." Gah, how he hated waiting. They should be on their way to the lair by now, but knew that his temporary disability could put them both in danger...

Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 9:36 am

Her voice had been calm, she had not let scream or panicked breaths escape her as she waits for entry watching in horror as the Walkers crowded. Feeling their fingers on the feet of her suit, hearing their moans and excited noises. Oh her sense of smell was not as strong but there was no escaping the smell. More so of the tang of blood and a sickly sweet cloying smell of what might have been a mix of some of the 'older' walking corpses and whatever the infection was. She waited for Raphael's brother to answer her - she had tried to reassure that she and Raphael where both okay, and most importantly for Leonardo, that Raphael was going to be fine, he just needed a recuperation period then he would be on his way home.

Oh how her heart raced, her skin tingled imagining the plunging... the tearing... the biting -

Her desperate attempt to get into the window as the crowds beneath began to win the battle with the grated fire escape platform and there was a odd green smoke added to the over all visual mess of the alley below was aided by Raphael, his strong arm had her!

And even if she made no frightened noises, she would not immediately let him draw away that arm pressing her trembling self against the large reptile, phone free hand resting on the bicep in a silent plea to just give her a few seconds to collect herself. Nodding in response to his answer to her need to know they were for the moment out of immediate dangers and alone. She hoped her voice would still be steady and calm when she had to speak to Leonardo again.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 12:13 pm

Leo looked at the others with worry. He then spoke to his family in the lair. Raph's injured, Angel, Casey and April are on their way here though. He then turned back to the phone.

I can come get you, Where are you at?
Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 4:37 pm

Splinter listened, heading towards the phone call and once there he reached out to touch Leonardo's arm gently yet firmly with the point of his walking stick. "hush Leonardo, this is a very dangerous situation, " and normally he'd be all for them teaming up and retrieving their missing brother, but the situation was indeed a dangerous one and they all knee the less of them out there exposed to it the better.

"get the full situation first my son, young lady, Erica - tell us how badly Raphael is hurt. And where you both are holed up." he added to the phones direction lifting a claw tipped finger to push the loud speaker option, he really needed to hear this more clearly himself very concerned for Raphael. [color=#663300]"what kinda of first aid did Raphael require? Did or do you need care young one?"

He felt this was a situation that needed as much detail as possible before Leonardo made a firm decision to head up to track and collect his brother and the girl they were speaking to currently. "tell us about where you are right now. How safe is your location?" and at least the young woman had a nice voice too, so that at least whilst they all worried as nice to listen to.
Back to top Go down
http://maskedmayhem.lefora.com
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 11:19 pm

It was obvious that Erica was shaken from the close call. She was shaking and clinging to him. Not one for closeness, normally he would have pulled away,but she had just helped him and needed comforting so he gave her an awkward sort of one arm squeeze, letting her cling to him for as long as she needed to, keeping his arm around her for added support.

Still drained and fatigued, he leaned back against the wall, the buzzing in his head slowly decreasing in volume. Hopefully soon he could hear what the hell was going on!
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 12:09 am

At least her voice did not shake and she gave Raphael an apologetic sort of look for freaking out (when he still needed care!) for a few moments and gave the shoulder about her a chaste grateful peck, and his bicep a pat in thanks drawing out of the soothing one armed hold slowly the shivering still there but his leaning back against the wall brought her back from the terror to the mind that he needed to recover still. "No no Leonardo, it's okay -" She heard another voice. An older male voice and thought over his questions as she drew one of the big wood dining room chairs over for Raphael to sit in typing a message for him on April's phone as she continued talking to Leonardo and the new voice. "Raphael had a few lacerations, they have been treated, he just needs to sit down for a little while. And he was near an explosion which has temporarily put his auditory sense out of action. It should return in a few hours."

"Yes our location is secure, there is no one about."
She reassures. "Please Leonardo don't come rushing out here - it will just put you in danger, your brother is going to be fine and once his hearing is back we will move out for the lair - but I'll ask him using text on the phone and see if he feels you should come here... hold on." She told Leonardo and the new male voice that had a unusual calming vibe to it. Even if it sounded concerned... there was a fatherly, warming tone.

"Thanks Raphael, sorry for losing it for a moment... um take a seat and I'll get you something to help with the blood loss and a little pain relief. Your brother wants to come get us, I have tried to tell him no... unless you want me to tell him yes of course and now some one else is talking too... some one older." She gave Raphael April's phone to read her message to keep him in the loop with the conversation with his brother... and whomever else was talking... and so he can tell her if he wanted her to tell this Leonardo to come get them.

She headed to scour the kitchen, the fridge and cupboards for anything with a gesture to tell Raph to answer her when ready holding onto Raphael's phone waiting for more talk from Leonardo and the new voice. She knew fluids were a must to bring back up his blood pressure level. "Anyone know which foods are rich in vit b two and vit b six?" She wonders aloud to the phone. Sure she could cook, but the finer points of nutrition and food escaped her.

Last edited by Erica Martins on Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 9:14 am

Mikey grins at Donnie and gives him a half bowl of Mac and Cheese - maybe less then what he would normally feed his brothers, all of them of course teen males could eat enough to choke a horse, himself and Raph usually could pack away the most... Mikey even more when really hungry - which was most of the time.

But he was now aware of the number he was feeding and they may need to ration all their food as much as possible so he dished a half bowl for Love and winked at her handing it to her, then two more half bowls taking these over to Leo and Splinter as they listened to girl that answered Raph's phone. He was of course very very concerned for his brother and hurried away to get his own half a bowl full and back to listen to the phone call from beside Donnie.

The girl's last random question made him grin around a mouthful of mac and cheese and he swallows clearing his throat. " Beef or Lamb has both, as do nuts, pistachios mostly, huh banana, eggs, sesame seeds, spinach, mushrooms, oily fish, avocados... sea food." He answers. He was not the brightest tool in the shed so to speak most of the time but he LOVED food and took a great interest in the nutritional side of his culinary talents as much as the taste side. Then reminding himself to be quiet so Leo and Sensei could talk to her again he goes quiet.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jones
Canon
Casey Jones

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 7:40 pm

It was freezing. It was cold as balls and Casey Jones realized that his hoodie just wasn't going to cut it for much longer. He had a few of the others following closely behind and knew that they were almost there. The frostbite wouldn't be able to get them, just a few more feet. Suddenly, he began thinking about where Erica and Raph had gone off to. He knew his best bud in red had been fighting off the ferocious Tiger Claw but had he survived? Not to mention, had he survived this weather?

His concerns were quelled rather conveniently when his cell began to vibrate in his jean pocket. Glancing down, Casey lifted an eyebrow at this and raised the hockey mask over his head as they traversed the deathly cold sewers. Mel was freezing badly, they needed to hurry. Erica informed him in text that she and Raphael were fine and would be there shortly. Casey gave a mental sigh of relief as he smiled and slipped it back into his pocket. But it wouldn't hurt to spill the news.

"Good news, everyone! Got a text from Erica... Her an' Raph are on their way. They'll be here soon. They ain't too far behind.", the vigilante explained. Wait... That smell... Oh no. Mac and Cheese? Casey thought for a second. Oh boy. This wasn't going to be good. Mikey.

However, this did alert him that they were even closer now. Casey, like most hungry folk, just followed his nose when the aroma hit. But as hungry as he was, not even Casey Jones was brave enough to eat Mikey's cooking. Not unless he wanted to chug Pepto Bismol for a week. But the stench was the guide home. Casey already knew his way around but it was cold, his insides were nearly ice cubes and he couldn't think straight. So it helped, regardless. It didn't take them long as Casey stepped up and unlocked the door as he shoved his way through.

"Heat! Glorious heat! Outta the way, chumps, comin' through!", the wild vigilante declared in a hurry as he tried to find the source of the heat. He was going to warm himself whether their electric bill liked it or not. Casey moved on elsewhere, off to himself. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed the presence of a new face. A cat? Eh, why not.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 7:46 pm

Love took the bowl of mac and cheese and grabbed a fork then started to eat. Soon more people were coming though the door. She watched them and the guy that seemed to be trying to get warm. sometimes it was good to be covered in fur.

Ooooooh man meat! Love cheered and gave Casey a wave. He would go good with this mac and cheese
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 8:37 pm

Eager for news April had taken Casey's phone to have a quick look herself, both relieved Raphael had a little back up on his side and very very worried for the both of them. They still had yet to get below ground to the safety of the lair. "As soon as possible the girl added, that could be hours." she frets in answer to her big vigilantes cheery take on the news.

But she was glad none the less to hear from the young woman whom had so willingly returned to danger to help Raph. April knew like herself Angel would have done so themselves in a heart beat, and wondered if like her Angel sensed the teen was the best choice for the important errand?

Well as the approached the lairs hidden location April helped Angel keep Mel moving, the girl had a better chance of fighting the hypothermia if she kept moving until they reached the lair and once they were within the warmth of the place, and the smell... Mmmm Mac and Cheese. Many were still worried about Mikey's explorations into culinary adventures. April knew though that he was getting very good at it and that became even more aparant when she listened to him talk to Leonardo's phone, which the big turtle in blue held but they all sort of gathered about. She smiled at Casey's enthusiasm and moved towards Leo rubbing a bicep in greeting as she drew closer, "whose on the phone Chief?" she asks him. Was it Raph? More news as to his and Erica's status?
Back to top Go down
Angel Bridge

Angel Bridge

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 8:51 pm

Angel kept Mel in pace with April and Casey and close to her body in a bid to help her warm up a little on the move, indeed both smiling and giving a low cheer to Casey's words and yet like April worrying about the added 'as soon as possible' - just how soon would be as soon as possible?

She was annoyed a little she had Mel to tag along, wishing she had handeder to Casey or April and gone with Erica, but one had a better chance of evading the mobs than two especially and better than a mob. Plus she knew the capabilities of the suit the girl wore, it would protect her from the old better then their cloths and most minor injuries to, help disguise her body heat and smell unless up close too. All of which would help with the unholy hordes above.

And it was remarkable how much slipping into the lair really and truly felt like coming home more so that returning to her inherited apartment did. She breathed deep the familiar smells in here and the added warming Mac and Cheese smell heading Mel to the couch and the throws here. "hey guys," she adds in a greeting, it had been a long time since she had been so home.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 9:25 pm

All the young teen felt was the never ending cold that had taken hold of her small body and wouldn't let go as the group trudged through the sewers. It wasn't until she felt the blast of warm air and smelled food that Mel tried to perk up a little bit. She looked around and spotted a mutant cat, rat and more mutant turtles a few of them eating food but were mostly talking about something. Her mind was a bit slow from the cold but even seeing more mutants was cool plus they were better than the zombies.

" More mutants that's cool and apparently they can cook." She commented as she was sat down on the couch shivering violently trying to warm up.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 9:31 pm

Leo looked up and gave everyone a smile. He then looked over at April and nodded.

Yeah it's Raph but he can't hear right now and no one is telling me where they are.

He turned back to the phone.

If you are sure that you are safe...I would feel better if someone came to get you two. Just hurry home, don't make us worry too much. The others just got here. He informed.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 9:33 pm

When Love seen Mel sitting on the couch shivering, she ran up to the girl. Love was a sucker for kids. She shoved the hot bowl of mac and cheese in Mel's hands then wrapped the girl up in blankets.

Poor kitten! I shall take care of you!

Love sat down and wrapped her tail around Mel to try and warm her more.
Back to top Go down
Hank Martins

Hank Martins

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 9:34 pm

And as they rounded the corner over head passed a chopper aiming its machine gun rounds at the mass of undead in the alley way they had just left. Hank gave the order for the Ghosts to return to Bisohps main convoy they would take Bacter Stockman directly to him through this mess and tell him as yet they had not found Project Pheonix... But that they would not give in.

Once Stockman was delivered they, the Ghosts would be ready for more.

And as it was foolish to simply drive up on Agent John Bishops convoy so Hank pressed the inner - communications commands to reach their boss on a secure line. Waiting for him to pick up.
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 9:45 pm

Feelin this phone vibrate and the short message tone that followed filling his ears Leatherhead retrieved it and read the message meant for him and Ida. He smiles broadly and send back a note to remind his best bud to indeed message in a few hours and to stay as safe as she could out there in the crazy.

He then placed his phone away again and made his way back to the lounge cart and the little older lady within, whom sat reading and listening to old music he enjoyed so much. Moving over to sit near her and smile. "Our Erica is fine for now, she will message again in a few hours."

Last edited by Leatherhead on Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 9:45 pm

Good. At lest someone might have answers. Baxter stood quiet as they drove. these people looked like they meant business. Why couldn't he have military grade people to work for him? He needed to up his game.

Once the leader guy was making communication with this Bishop man he leaned over.

Tell him he better have strong coffee ready.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 12:22 pm

Feeling lightheaded and dizzy, Raphael all but collapsed into the kitchen chair that Erica had so graciously provided him. The weakness was probably a healthy combination of the blood loss and the damage to his 'ears', not to mention the pain that was making itself known now that the adrenaline was beginning yo subside.

He took the phone, eyes scanning over the text, shaking his head. She had nothing to apologize for. Hell, he was a little freaked out, too. Though, he didn't show it. The city was infested by the undead.. how could anyone not be scared? But, at least he was able to mask it, and could be there for her. Maybe having a huge warrior mutant made her feel at least a little safer. Though, she was out here in this, because of him. She had saved him. As much as he appreciated the company and the first aid and assistance while one of his senses was down- all of which most likely saved him, he didn't want this girl's blood on his hands. Sure, he had saved her earlier, but it was a debt that he really didn't expect reimbursement for.

Then he read that last bit of her text. It seemed as though Leo wanted to come after them! The thought of that scared him to no end. "No!" He replied, a little louder than intended, not realizing the volume of his own voice. Besides, he was frantic, knowing that even if they told him no, chances were, Leo would come anyway. He was fucking stubborn like that!

"No!! Tell him not to come... I ain't puttin' anyone else in danger! Tell him, we'll be okay.." With that he reluctantly pushed up from the chair, too weak and too fast for such a rapid gesture, but he was feeling flustered, upset and.. scared that no matter what, his brother would come. He would put himself in danger. He needed to rest. Needed to recover from the loss of blood and regain his hearing.. but maybe.. maybe they should go, to keep anyone from coming for them...

..but in doing so, his weakness would only put Erica in danger. God, he hated this! Feeling so helpless and torn and just... UGH!!!

Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 2:47 am

Erica covered the mouth piece for a moment so Leo would not hear that!

She shakes her head at Raph a banana and glass of juice in hands hurrying back to him, placing these on the bench near the chair and snatching up the phone quickly to type him a message. "Raphael it's okay, I've asked Leo to stay where he is, you right we don't want to potentially put your family or friends in danger to come get us... calm yourself! sit back down!" she gave it to him to read and again stepped into his personal space, but this time to prevent him leaving the chair's proximity... He was either going to have to sit back down or manhandle her out of his way or potentially step all over her to go any further.

To Leo, she shifts her thumb off the tphones 'mouth piece' saying. "Leonardo, how about I text once an hour to update our status whilst your brother recovers his hearing and strength. I'll not send you our location unless we need rescue. I can't risk you or your friends and family out here in the mess unnecessarily."she says gently whilst waiting for Raphael lifting a hand to rest on his plastron at about her shoulder height, a gently push to encourage him back down."we are for the moment safe."

Then she recalled, she had his dew rag. She would give that back once he was seated again and seen to those other injuries he had. Those gashes on his left shoulder, and his snout and mouth if sore. She takes the phone from Raph again to add, "Angel, April and Casey plus Mel made it back to your lair. And I've asked Leo to stay where he is, unless we need him. Please sit back down, I'll treat your other owies whilst you have the slightly watered down juice I found and the banana." She smiles up at him kindly, again another light push with her hand - and maybe giving him a 'puppy eyed' sort of look to further encourage him to calm, to let himself rest, to settle back into the seat. She would have to get him to move after she'd managed to get some food and drink into him, maybe to the couch she could see to sleep. Man she was tired herself but if Leo liked her suggestion to update him on the hour every hour once the call was over she was going to have to stay awake. Sides until Raphael recovered his hearing she was his ears and needed to be alert.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 9:40 pm

Leo was a bit upset that no one was giving him the information he wanted, or felt he needed. But if made sense that Raph wouldn't want him to risk himself unless it was needed and it seemed rescue, least for now, was not needed.

ok I'll stay put. For now. if I don't at lest hear from you in an hour, I'm coming for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]
Page 12 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next