TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]

Go down 
+28
Oroku Saki
Slash
Leonardo Hamato
Tara-Lee Stone
Master Splinter
Alysson Wittmann
Hank Martins
Ally Black
Timothy Black
TigerClaw
James Andreas
Tiphanny Jonnson
Hunter Mason
Oroku Karai
Baxter Stockman
Casey Jones
Donatello Hamato
Lazarus King
Loventrice Dixon
Ezekiel Blat
Mikko McKinnon
Gabriel Juvanni
April O'Neil
Angel Bridge
Erica Martins
Leatherhead
Melissa Andreas
Agent John Bishop
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 12:29 am

Hi! I'm Loventrice. But you can call me Love. She sat up from her spot on the couch. You guys know there are zombies out there? Eating people! Like out of a movie. Speaking of eating...You have any food?
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 2:59 am

The banging was becoming louder.. or was that just the sound of Lexi's racing heart? It seemed that the danger had taken a back seat for the moment as she gazed into Laz' alluring, gorgeous blue eyes, a smile tugging across her lips and a blush warming her cheeks.

"I ...would love that." She smiled. The world may be going to hell in a hand basket, but it seemed she had found someone worth holding onto. Maybe.. just maybe he was meant to find her. She gave him a small squeeze as she supported him, helping him along even though he seemed to be doing fine. Still, she wouldn't stray from his side.. just in case.

"I.. still can't get over you risking yourself to save us. The world we live in.. you're lucky to have a friend do that.. but you knew nothing about us. You just did what's right. I didn't think heroes existed.. until tonight..."

Karai continued to lead the group, now in the dungeon and shoved away the large grate that would lead down a path a ways, then another grate that would lead into the sewers. The Kunoichi lit a flare, then dropped into the darkness, expecting the others to follow.

Gabe was not finished when Tiph hung up. He wanted to tell her they were all heading to the sewers, if she could make it there. But then there was dead silence on her end and the sound of a disconnected line. Sighing deeply, he looked at Eze. "Spike's with Tiph. I think once we get to where we're goin' and I know where the fall back spot is, I'm gonna go after her..."

"
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 9:03 am

Laz let out a chuckle as he followed Karai, the others behind them, Hun complaning to himself along the way. When I first joined the foot, I thought they were a clan that helped people. That's what i wanted to do, help people but in a way that cops couldn't Plus I liked the idea of being a ninja. The foot ended up not being what I thought they were, but i still vowed to protect those in need. You and your friend were in need. And, I'm a big belever in karma. I helped, and now I have a date with a stunning woman.

Mikko rolled her eyes. You know I did help as well.

Ezekiel held on to Bella as they made their way to the sewers. Hearing that Spike was out of prison and with Tiphanny caused a frown. I'll go with you. With any luck, Spike hasn't done anything to her. We should have picked her up before going to the tower.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 10:51 am

"actual Zombies?" Mikey asks with wide eyes -

"I can whip up something."
He adds smiling at this new comer, and figuring Raph and his mob will be hungry too he turns away from greeting this mutant and giving over to all the questions he wanted to ask her and heads towards the kitchen to find something he could cook up to make a bulk meal.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jones
Canon
Casey Jones

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 10:42 pm

Honestly, Casey was not ready to go out there and face what ever it was those things were. But they couldn't stay where they were. So Casey took April's hand and headed out destened for the sewers. it did seem like the safest place to be. Even if the zombie's got down there, they wouldn't find the lair.

Lets assume noise attracks them. So be quiet. He said glancing at Mel.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 11:27 pm

Laz' comment earned another blush and she had to remember how to breathe. Funny how this guy could completely make her forget that the world had gone to shit. Karma with a pinch of destiny, huh?" She winked at him, gently biting her bottom lip.

Hearing Mikko's comment, Lexi gave her an apologetic look.. "I know you helped. Thank you, Mikko." But surely she understood why Laz was getting most of the attention. He was injured and well.. he was beautiful. Surely Gabriel would be showing her the same gratitude one his focus wasn't on Tiph and trying to save her...

She soon realized that Gabe and Eze were plotting to go out there. Had she thought that Tiph stood any chance, then maybe she would have been eager to go too, but she was locked away with a psychopath and zombies surely surrounding her apartment. If she thought there was any chance of talking Gabe and Eze out of it, she would have attempted.. but then what if Tiph could hold out and no one showed up for her? What if she died thinking that her friends didn't care? Ugh.. why couldn't there be a clear solution..

"You two better be careful.. I'm not losing anyone.." And she hoped that would be the case.

Gabriel gave a nod at both Ezekiel and Lexi, though he wished Eze wasn't getting involved.. "Maybe you should stay behind, Eze.. you got Bella to think about.."
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 11:35 pm

Raphael shouldered one of the bags and would have offered to take more, but the Turtle knew that if things got thick, he would be the one fighting through it. He needed to stay as 'free' as possible. Casey was there for back up, but as good as his friend was with a stick, he wasn't a skilled ninja.

"Yeah. What Casey said." He told the others, toothpick rolling between his teeth as anxiety began to build. Looking at him, one would never guess that he was a bit reluctant to move out, but these things.. these.. zombies were new territory. Those fuckers moved fast!

"We head to the nearest manhole. You girls keep close and keep up. If you need to stop... you better be dyin'." Tough love, but it was the truth. The quicker they got underground, the better their chances.

Taking in a deep, collective breath, Raph cracked the door and after establishing the coast was clear, stepped out and took the lead, ready to cut down any of those things that came at them....
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 11:49 pm

" Yeah this is gonna suck so much." Mel growled as she pulled on the sweater taking out her switchblade not trusting herself with a gun yet she couldn't aim with the damn thing as she followed Raph closely. She didn't take anything in fear that the cold would just sap her strength again making herself fall behind. She was still recovering from her exposure to the cold as it was. As it was as she stepped outside she had to force herself not to cringe from the cold and look weak.

Her eyes scanned in every direction she could think of just in case one of the zombies managed to get passed the giant turtle or appeared in a blind spot. So far they were safe but the sounds of the zombies were getting closer as they moved.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 7:51 pm

Mikko smiled at Lexi then gave her nudge. Does this mean i get a kiss too?

Hearing Gabe and Eze talk about getting their friend she glanced at them and nodded in agreement with Gabe.

Yeah you stay with your kid. Who's being very brave. I'll go with gabe to get your friend. Once we get to the lab, I'll out fit you in some better gear. You shouldn't use your gun, you need to save bullets and the noise could attract a horde. I'll give you a sword.

Eze hated to admit it but they were right, he needed to stay with Bella. Alright. But keep in contact with me. He looked at Mikko. You act like you've done this before.

I've been dreaming about a zombie apocalypse sense resident evil on play station. Yeah I'm prepared! I always had a plan. I would gather weapons and head under ground. Kinda like what we're doing now. And I'm always looking for a fight. and I love chopping heads off.
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Casey Jones
Canon
Casey Jones

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 10:05 pm

Casey was right behind Raph, his hand held tightly to April's. Once Raph gave the all clear they headed out. it shouldn't take long to come to a man hole least he hoped not. So far the streets seemed quiet.

Off in the distence there were a few moans that could be heard and the light sounds of screaming. To add to the spook factor fog started to settle in. It was looking like something out of silent hill!

Should we stop somewhere to pick up supplies? We can drop the girls off and get some can goods or something. We might be holding down in the lair for a while. You think it's just here, or the whole world is in chaos?
Back to top Go down
Angel Bridge

Angel Bridge

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 8:36 am

April let Casey keep her hand for a bit them giving it a squeeze she smiles, "Keep your hands free encase you need both to fight love." She smiles tugging her hand free dragging the younger teen up between her and Casey and behind Raph.

The girl didn't look like she could fight and probably not these things.

That left Angel and Erica bringing up their rear. Angel listening to Casey as she hurries along yanking the gun from the other girl, "I'll do the shooting..." She whispers, "And don't know Casey, though I cam off a few hours ago surely this has not gone beyond New York yet?" She answers him.

Erica did not ague with the taller girl, sure she could dismantle and assemble a gun, eject a cartridge and reload... but she'd never fired one. She listened to Casey too and pipes up, "Well given population density in the areas where food supplies are it would probably be best to target chain store warehouses - greater chance of a good haul and small groups of the infected... my friends knows several water ways and drainage systems that lead out to the warehousing districts..." She kept her voice low -
Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 8:44 pm

Splinter bowed a little to the new comer a frown on his face, the situation sounded very serious, he may have to enforce a momentary grounding until his sons new more, or at least partial grounding, with Raphael returning Raphael and group they may need to do a supply run.

"Michelangelo keep your Tphone radio going please we need to listen as this develops," hopefully the prompt would spark off one for Leonardo too to prepare for guests as best they could
Back to top Go down
http://maskedmayhem.lefora.com
Casey Jones
Canon
Casey Jones

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 8:59 pm

Casey whipped around on Angel and snatched the gun from her.

No shooting. You want to attract them to us? have none of you seen a movie?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:28 am

Lexi wasn't sure if Mikko was being serious or not, but she leaned in and pressed a quick kiss against the woman's cheek and flashed her a wink. Naturally she was against Gabriel going out into the danger zone, but had to admit that she was relieved that Mikko was going with him. She knew what she was doing and there was safety in numbers.

Gabriel was glad that Eze was willing to stay behind with Bella, and also glad that Mikko would be joining him. She was a ninja, after all and would help improve their chances of making it.

Karai, leading the way down the dark tunnels with nothing but a dimly lit flash light to guide them, shifted her attention to Laz. "Where is this lab?" She asked, hoping that he wasn't too out of it to answer. He was walking with the assistance of the woman that had saved her, so surely he could guide them to wherever they were going...
Back to top Go down
Angel Bridge

Angel Bridge

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 2:46 am

Quick as a snake Angel snatched the weapon back, expertly twisting to prevent trigger brushing and in the motion sliding the safety into place. "Casey!" She hisses - also like a snake her voice low and fierce, "I am not shooting - but if those things come this way I can help!" She gives him a warning look to not do that again gently pushing him to focus on keeping up with April - she had not fired the weapon or even pointed it.

Though she guessed Casey still saw her as the youth that ran away from home when she left instead of dealing with the lose of her grandmother. But she had lived extremely dangerous life whilst away and new how to use guns.

"I got this!" She assures.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 5:54 am

Thankfully Angel did not let the brief scuffle go on and stop their progress, they had to keep up with their big protective Raph she herself wishing she had a gun. "Come on guys." She whispers keeping them on track.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 5:14 pm

Feeling like rolling her eyes somewhat Erica did not offer any further ideas for supply trekking right now, just kept up with the group, wanting this particular part to be over! Surely they were getting close by now?
Back to top Go down
James Andreas

James Andreas

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 9:48 pm

The prison was in total chaos from the news of a zombie attack in the city. All the inmates were loose and attacking anyone in their way for survival. At least thirty people were dead but hadn't turned yet but it was only a matter of time. James Andreas was among the ones that were trying to get of the prison but had made a quick detour in procuring a dead prison warden's uniform and his weapons. He had a taser and a police baton there were no guns in the prison but they would do.

The man got out of the prison avoiding as much as the chaos as he could to avoid death he was a survivor first and foremost. He made it out onto the streets and was already starting to see zombies go after prisoners with no issue mainly because no one knew if they were traditional zombies where destroying the brain killed them or not. Not taking any chances James opened a manhole cover and dropped down into the sewers and started to make his way through the maze and hopefully out of the city.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 10:04 pm

Laz wondered why Karai took the lead if she didn't know where she was going. And how did she not? Did shredder never take her down here? Oh well.

We go straight until we come to two tunnels, take the left one and there will be a lose brick, push it to open up the lab's door.

At Lexi's kiss Mikko smiled brightly. If I save you again, I want a real kiss next time. With tongue.
Back to top Go down
Hank Martins

Hank Martins

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 2:37 am

Baxter Stockman wrote:
That's all fine and dandy, but I am leaving. Baxter said as he made his way to the door. Hun stood in front of it but didn't stop the doctor from going around and exiting. Baxter was none of Hun's concern. If he wanted to go out and get eaten then fine.

Bax walked out the room, his arms filled with paper and other objects. the tower was quiet. A little too quiet.

He looked back at the room he came from, then took a deep breath and headed to the tower's entrence.

"Approaching subjects last known location, Hank." The slightly electronicified voice of Marcus came over the comm.

That particular 'Ghost' was in front currently driving the large dark grey van, plowing infected out of the way. And even if he wanted to press his face to the tinted windows and check the bodies they plowed through or over for a sign of his daughter, his mother in law.... his daughter Hank forced himself to focus entirely, after all the headquarters of a notorious crime lord was nothing to sniff at...

"The floor plan indicates that there is laboratories here and here..." Hank spoke quietly using the open panel on his suits left forearm to 'mark' with his fingers the 'map' they had in their helmets -

"Uh sir.... that may not be necessary." Anya spoke up suddenly.

"Why not?" Hank asks diverted from his focus blank helmet turning towards hers.

"Because the target has just exited the building." She points.

Hank blinks and looks up, "Ah fuck! - Marcus get us up close, no need to be subtle, with the infected surely to be alerted to him we'll just have to snatch and grab." He shifts to the vans door - positioning himself for a quick lunge out and grab the man. "Baird you keep me stable I don't want to have to fight these things unless absolutely necessary, Anya open the door at the last moment - and close it the moment I have the target." He quickly directs as the van makes a wide path through the street towards their goal.
Back to top Go down
TigerClaw
Canon
TigerClaw

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 10:51 am

For a while Tiger Claw had been tracking.

One of the turtles was out and about in this madness...

He growls a little, he was s for most the part staying well above the reach of the living dead horror movie rejects, easily hopping from rooftop to rooftop sniffing and tasting the air, following the heavy scent trail left by a fast moving turtle.

Though thanks to the snow that once again fell in a soft flurry he would soon lose the trail if he could not catch up.

His nose twitched and whiskers flicked off droplets of water formed from melted fluffy snow teeth baring in the grimace animals and apparently mutants made when taking a scent directly over the Jacobson's organ. Mmmm... yes the trail was weakening -

but movement!

His ears flicked and he crouched with only his ears and eyes showing above the rooftop edging...

There was that damned turtle - and a small group of humans. The big tiger mutant watched - perhaps the group would get hampered by the ever growing hordes of the dead?
Back to top Go down
Timothy Black

Timothy Black

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 5:59 pm

Once they were safe on the roof, Spike looked down at the streets. People were running everywhere, like ants after you step on their hill. Of course the mad man lived for this stuff, but he also had enough sense to know that he wasn't equipped to deal with the undead, or the living. He and Jack just got out of prison! And that was a close call.

They both managed to get some pistols from the dead cops, but they were almost out of ammo from shooting their way out of the prison grounds.

Then, he grabbed Tiph's phone.

Need to take this. Got to make sure Ally isn't being eaten.

Yeah so he did care for some, for few. like...one and half people. But Ally was his sister and the only family member that understood him and stuck by him, he had to respect that.

He dialed Ally's number and waited for her to pick up.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 1:56 pm

If Ally had known that the Apocalypse was scheduled for today, then perhaps she would have found a safer place to sleep. As it was, she was curled up underneath a bridge, the thick layers of clothes that she had stolen from Good Will boxes doing little to shield her from the elements. Unfortunately it was the best she could do. Jobs were scarce and she had to wait until she was of age to work at AJs, and her latest boyfriend had kicked her out because he found someone less 'damaged'.

--Whatever.--

This was not Ally's first 'rodeo'. Ever since her brother's imprisonment, she had been on the streets quite a few times. It just really sucked when it happened during winter. She hated the shelters, and usually they were too full to accommodate to another mouth to feed. It didn't matter. She was a survivor and would make it through this rough patch, too.

Two hours. That's how long she would have to wait before visiting hours, and it would take her at least an hour to reach the prison on foot in these conditions. The traffic seemed bad today and she wondered if the city was having sales due to the pending doom known as Christmas. That must be nice. To have money to spend on loved ones. To have loved ones. All she had was Spike. Though, she cared a great deal for Gabriel.. if only he would feel the same.

Shifting uncomfortably on the pile of cardboard that served for insulation and padding against the unforgiving concrete, she finally rose when she heard what sounded like a group shuffling towards her. "Get yer own spot... this is mine.." She huffed, figuring it was more of the city's 'discarded' looking for a place to crash. "What, are you guys tweekers?"

The man in the front let out a blood curling scream and Ally shot up, expecting to see a demon. Close enough. This group looked as if they had shot up too many times.. skipped a few months worth of means and... their skin seemed to be hanging off and various places. Something wasn't right, and she let out a scream when bony fingers  grasped her ankle, attempting to drag her into their sea. She kicked and screamed and finally managed to pull away and quickly scurried up the embankment  beneath her makeshift home, hoping these things couldn't climb. Unfortunately they could and like a pack of wolves closing in on their prey, encircled her, preventing escape as they closed in. The closed in, hands ripping violently as her.

She kicked and punched at them, reaching for the knife that had been hidden in her hoodie. She stabbed the ones that came too close, but then a distraction came in the form of her cell phone. Normally she wouldn't have answered considering that she was fighting for her life, but whoever was calling could be her only hope. She quickly grabbed it with one hand, seeing the unidentified number...

"Whoever you are.. please help me..." She sobbed into the receiver and then she proceeded to give her location, unknowing that it was her brother, freshly out of prision....
Back to top Go down
Timothy Black

Timothy Black

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 10:20 pm

Spike was not expecting the urgent SOS from Ally when she answered. He hung up the phone and shook his head. They got her.

But Jack wasn't taking that for an answer. Spike had had the phone on speaker so he and tiph clearly heard Ally calling for help. Was Spike really just going to let his sister get killed without trying to help? Of course he was.

No we have to try and save her, Spike. For fucks sake it's your sister!

Fuck that shit! There is no way I'm risking my ass, how you expect us to get there so quickly?

Jack was livid. He had done some fucked up shit in his day, but with the help of strong threapy and drugs he over came his demons, and he was dead set on helping this girl. Jack jumped from the roof onto the fire escape ladder and ran down three steps at a time.

Tiphanny, looked at spike then over to Jack and with a growl started following the pale man she had just met.

Not wanting to be alone, Spike followed, but if it came to it he would sacrafice one of them to save his own skin.

Soon all three were on the streets and Jack was racing to a car. He knew starting it would attract attention, but there was no way they were going to get to the girl on foot.

Spike ran ahead of Tiphanny and got in the car, then Tiph slipped in the back. Once everyone was in Jack hot wired the car. And as he suspected once the car started, some of the undead started to head their way.

Jack quickly slammed his door shut and soon they were speeding down the road to where this ally girl was.

Spike was getting some joy out of rolling over the bodies that were on the street, but the enjoyment stopped when they finally spotted ally and the horde of undead. With no weapons on them, Jack ran over a few of them and tiph opened the door for Ally to jump in.

Get in!
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 1:12 pm

The monsters were closing in, jaws snapping at her and undead hands ripping at her body. She slashed at them, using her foot to kick them away whenever the came too close. Her efforts worked for awhile, but she was outnumbered and tiring and the overwhelming feeling of hopelessness was consuming her. How much longer could she possibly fight? It was impossible to take these things down and she hadn't even killed the first one! The cuts seemed to do no good and once grounded, they popped back up...

Sobbing uncontrollably she pressed the knife against her throat.. it would be a more merciful death than being ripped apart. Before she could put pressure on the blade and make the fatal slit, a car came barreling towards them, taking out the biters and making a temporary path for her...

Slightly dazed, it took her a moment to realized that help had actually came.. and it was pretty impressive that it had made it onto that ramp. A woman had opened the door for her and she was quick to jump in, unable to control her tears as she slammed the door shut, and not a moment too soon! The hungry horde slammed their bodies against her side of the vehicle, causing her to slide away, firmly pressing against Tiph. She was safe for now, but could they bulldoze through these things? The horde was growing...

And then she saw him. Her brother, sitting in the front passenger seat and her tears became more intense. Fear and relief and joy overtaking her...

"Timmy??" She sobbed, her arms reaching over the seat and wrapping around him..

"Thank God you're okay." She had no way of knowing her brother was so willing to let her die. That would certainly have broken her heart....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next