TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]

Go down 
+28
Oroku Saki
Slash
Leonardo Hamato
Tara-Lee Stone
Master Splinter
Alysson Wittmann
Hank Martins
Ally Black
Timothy Black
TigerClaw
James Andreas
Tiphanny Jonnson
Hunter Mason
Oroku Karai
Baxter Stockman
Casey Jones
Donatello Hamato
Lazarus King
Loventrice Dixon
Ezekiel Blat
Mikko McKinnon
Gabriel Juvanni
April O'Neil
Angel Bridge
Erica Martins
Leatherhead
Melissa Andreas
Agent John Bishop
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 1:09 am

Oookay. Gabe was a little confused by Mikko's level of excitement. Was she in shock or denial? Those two things could be deadly. It was obvious he would need to keep a close eye on her. When she started playing with the swords, he took a step back and wedged a joint between his lips.

"First, I think I'm gonna need one of those.." He said, gesturing to her weapons. "Second, there's a place called 'Munchies' a few blocks from here... they got all yer needs... kinda..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 1:16 am

Mikko stopped her sword play when she seen Gabe light a joint. She tossed Gabe a sword then held out her hand for him to puff and pass.

You even know how to use it? She asked motioning to the weapon. Just swing real hard and heads should roll in one smoooooth motion. Munchies. Sounds like a good place. lead the way, sexy! If we're lucky we'll past by a pharmacy and can stock up on some narcotics.
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 1:22 am

And suddenly a sword came flying at him! Reflexes not that of a ninja, Gabriel took a step back and watched as the weapon clattered to the floor. Much safer than trying to catch the thing and end up with... a 'splitting' headache. Or something worse. After a moment he plucked it from the ground as he passed the joint to Mikko, now giving the sword a few test swings. It wasn't his first time handling a sword, but definitely his first time having to rely on one for safety.

"Yeah, I could go for a lil 'vacation'." He replied, referring to the narcotics. Soon they were at the end of the corridor and facing the door that kept them safe, away from those things. Taking a deep breath, to calm his nerves...

[b]"Wish I was as excited about this as you are..."

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 1:26 am

Mikko took a long hit of the joint then passed it back.

aw come on. Don't be a pussy. and if we get attacked by a horde and no way to escape. I have this! Mikko pulled out a small grenade. We take em with us! go down in a fiery blaze! All heroic and shit.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 1:32 am

"Pffft.. I ain't a pussy." Gabe snorted, trying to hide the fact that his hand was shaking as it found the knob and slowly opened it. Peeping outside, it didn't appear that anything was too close, but he was still on high alert as he stepped outside, and waited for Mikko to join him.

He took the joint back, taking a hit while he tried to calm his nerves, then passed it back just as movement caught his attention from the corner of his eyes. His gaze shifted just in time to see a scrawny Korean guy slip from a dumpster and scale a large fence, disappearing on the other side....

"Dafuq?"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 1:37 am

Mikko joined Gabe outside and looked over to the movement. Well it seemed someone had the right idea. She too would have headed upwards, to the rooftops. But she doubted that Gabe would be able to keep up, sure the thugs were often fast, running from cops and such, but could he scale and leap across buildings? probably not.

I'm sure he's not going to be the strangest thing we see tonight. Keep to the shadows, and make no nose. you get bit I'll have to kill ya, and that would suck for both of us. I mean. You and I might need to repopulate the city.

Mikko then started to move silently down the street.
Back to top Go down
Angel Bridge

Angel Bridge

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 10:38 am

Angel was following Michelangelo and Mel back to the main area and caught sight of Donatello. "And what has got you all smiley Geekman?" She asks in a friendly tone.

It may have been a slight insult to anyone else. But even the time apart surely the brainy turtle still knew she used the term out of the respect for his skills and knowledge. "Good news on Raph and the girl?" She wonders worried. Would she have come home just in time to lose one of her friends to this mess?

She hoped not.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 1:07 am

Yeah, seeing some guy come out of the dumpster probably wouldn't be the strangest thing he saw tonight... it was just.. unexpected. Especially considering what people put in dumpsters! But anything to survive a zombie horde,

He followed Mikko, smirking at her comment. "Pffft. Look at this face. You wouldn't kill me. Not even then. You'd prolly just keep me on a chain or some shit, cuz you think I'm sexy." He teased, taking the joint once again. [b]"And... I'm cool with, you know.. repopulatin'.."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 1:12 am

Mikko cracked a smile at that.

Yeah I might keep ya around. have to rip out yer lower jaw and arms though. It's doable. But try not to go all undead on me, I'm not into fucking dead guys.

She stopped when she heard a groan in the distance. It sounded like just one of them, that wouldn't be an issue. But Mikko wondered if they could detect the smell of blood, and if so, from how far away? It would be best to just avoid them all together.

So...How fast are you? She asked in a whisper. because she was ready to sprint past the zombie man.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 2:18 am

Angel Bridge wrote:
Angel was following Michelangelo and Mel back to the main area and caught sight of Donatello. "And what has got you all smiley Geekman?" She asks in a friendly tone.

It may have been a slight insult to anyone else. But even the time apart surely the brainy turtle still knew she used the term out of the respect for his skills and knowledge.  "Good news on Raph and the girl?" She wonders worried. Would she have come home just in time to lose one of her friends to this mess?

She hoped not.

Indeed Don did have a smile on his face. He turned to look at Angel and blushed slightly. "Oh, um, yeah. Raph is resting comfortably right now. They should be here in a few hours." He decided not to tell her about his apparent crush he had on the girl with his brother. In fact, he didn't even know if Erica was taken by Raph at this point. But he was sure as heck that she was flirting back a little, too.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 2:49 pm

Raphael had doubted his ability to fall asleep, but seemingly in an act of mercy, or due to the meds coursing through his system, he found a moment of peace. Well, a couple of hours to be exact. His dreams were filled with those things. Decaying hands reaching and pulling, trying to grasp and cut into living flesh with those cracked and dirty nails. Slowly rotting teeth chomping, eery moans  seeping through them bodies functioning even in death, threatening to bring an end to all authentic life.

Slowly coming to, the soft ringing giving way to those moans. His bloodshot eyes fluttered open, expecting to be coming from a bad dream, but things were just as he had remembered them. They were still inside that apartment, and the moans....they weren't only in his head. The ringing was still there, but faint. His hearing slowly returning. He could hear them outside the door, bodies colliding against the brocade, and nails scratching the surface.

Fatigued eyes immediately scanned the room, searching for any signs of Erica and their new charge. Just as his gaze fixated on Erica, the door gave way, busting from protesting hinges with no hope to salvage. The undead practically flooded in as he struggled to find his footing....

"We gotta move.. NOW!!"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 8:21 pm

This was still all very new to him, and seeing them up close... yeah, he hadn't gotten used to that. The little Korean guy had the right idea. High tail it and don't look back! Hearing everything she suggested that she would do to him if undead, he gave a nod and a slight humored smile, if even a little grossed out.

"Sounds fair.. let's hope I don't turn, cuz.. you know.. the population may depend on us.." A flirty wink before nodding. "I'm a thug you know.. so yeah.. I'm pretty fast..."
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 11:30 pm

Well, Lexi certainly wasn't expecting to experiment to see what a scratch would cause. She gave Hun a warning glare. Now that the world ended, she highly doubted that Foot and Dragon ranks held any weight. It was everyone for themselves, and if you was lucky enough to have someone have your back, all the better. She had that, she knew... but what about Hun? Did anyone really have his back? She knew for certain that he wasn't the type to take a bullet, or a set of rotting teeth for someone...

"No one's going to be the guinea pig.." She told him. "If someone happens to get scratched, we'll quarantine if need be. There is a chance that this is only passed through bites..." It was wishful thinking, anyway....
Back to top Go down
Alysson Wittmann

Alysson Wittmann

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 10:57 pm

Hearing the sound of the bursting door, Alyss was jerked awake. The sight of the zombies caused her mind to go into a panic. She froze up, not knowing how to react at first. Her eyes widened and began to water. It was impossible to hide her terror. There really weren't any good places to hide. At the time, she had thought that she'd be perfectly safe hiding here. It'd been childish for her to make such an assumption. Would they be able to make it out of here alive?

Suddenly, she heard an unfamiliar voice yell. It took her a moment to realize who was speaking - Raph! She frantically forced herself to move, scrambling off the chair and running to him.
Back to top Go down
https://wonderfulmeep.wordpress.com/
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 8:19 pm

She had fallen asleep!!

For no more than twenty minutes but Erica could not believe she had let her exhausted mind take her so easily!

It was Raphs shout that roused her. She had not even been aware she had drifted off to sleep in the first place! One moment she could have sworn she was listening the sounds of occasional bumps against the door of the apartment they where in, and the breathing of her two companions then a shattering and Raphael's yell.

Scrambling to her feet and tossing a cushion down to trip the on coming mass Erica did not know if Raphael could hear now or not but she followed Alyss over to him and points at once. "we can get out through the master bedrooms window, there is a slight drop but..." but maybe if Raph went first he could help Alyss and herself get down with minimal injury. And encase his hearing was not back she was lightly pushing against him and pointing in the direction she was tryin got herd him and Alyss, keeping herself between them and the oncoming group of graveyard rejects. Thankfully the cushion and called zombies had caused a momentary blockade on those behind the fallen but that would not last, so they needed these spare moments to get to the master bedroom and out.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 12:05 am

For a couple of hours they waited.

April actually ended up pacing about a bit but then the tv was turned back on to local news so those that fully were not aware of what was going on topside could watch it unfold. It was like watching something out of a horror movie or tv series... Unbelievable.

And Erica's texted Leo's t phone as promised every hour to update them all on what was going on.

But April knew none of them would be on edge until their missing brother was home and they made firm plans. There was every possibility they may have to flee the city. Head out to the farm.
Back to top Go down
Angel Bridge

Angel Bridge

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 10:16 am

Chuckling, relieved to here RedT was for the moment fine Angel gave Don's shoulder a friendly punch, "Glad to hear it." And went to join the waiting family group.

that would wait for two hours after that, receiving the hourly update from Erica about the status of her and Raphael.

Glad ... and also very unglad that they had the television still. That news was still covering the madness going on top side.

She had seen all that and more than she'd ever hoped to upon arriving home in New York city.

Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 11:35 pm

Waiting...

Always the worst.

Especially when in switching on the idiot box they got a glimpse of the horror and madness happening street side.

Splinter was going to have to talk to Leonardo. His team was expanding with a few of their human close friends and a couple of new people in the mix and the young leader would need to be reminded he had a very great and now large responsibility to the lot of them. Especially ensuring those that came here understood he was in charge.

He shifts a little looking about for his leading son - and once spotting him nodding a little to indicate they should step aside and chat sort of privately.

There had been the hourly updates from the girl with Raphael and Splinter was grateful for that - Donatello still had the phone last he knew and he glanced at the time on the time screen - they were not sue to receive another update from the girl for another half an hour.

Once they were all together them maybe they would have to contemplate either leaving the lair or sticking it out until absolutely necessary they leave.
Back to top Go down
http://maskedmayhem.lefora.com
Tara-Lee Stone

Tara-Lee Stone

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 2:37 pm

What a worse time to return to New York City Tara thought to herself as the rest of the world was being overrun by creatures....disgusting creatures wanting to eat her and anyone that wasn't like them. She barely escaped the rush of mob's to find herself trapped on top of a roof.

What was she going to do? Tara wasn't about to use her power's on innocent, even if they wanted her brains. Just then the door she had bolted shut somehow got loose and she found herself caught. Deciding on a course of action she transformed and flew away from them, not really knowing where to go...but located an open manhole cover. Flying into she immediately closed it and started moving down lower into the sewer's hoping and praying that there wan't anything in there that wanted 'her' for supper.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 8:13 pm

Gabriel Juvanni wrote:
This was still all very new to him, and seeing them up close... yeah, he hadn't gotten used to that. The little Korean guy had the right idea. High tail it and don't look back! Hearing everything she suggested that she would do to him if undead, he gave a nod and a slight humored smile, if even a little grossed out.

"Sounds fair.. let's hope I don't turn, cuz.. you know.. the population may depend on us.." A flirty wink before nodding. "I'm a thug you know.. so yeah.. I'm pretty fast..."

Mikko grinned at him then took off running down the street, She was quick and silent. She weaved in and out the cars and undead only attacking if she had to. Coming to a dead end, the street blocked by a set of cars she leaped on top pf them then turned to make sure Gabe was still behind her.

It looks like there are some shops that haven't been broken into.

But just as Mikko was saying that, another car came racing towards her. she jumped out the way just as the car ran into the blockade then spun out of control and crashed on a lamp post.

The ninja hurried to the car to see if anyone was still alive inside. When she got to the passenger side door, it swung open almost hitting Mikko.

Can't even fucking drive! the passanger yelled as he got out the car.

Tiphanny was next to kick the back door open and stumble out. For fucks sake, Spike. Keep yer voice down! Tiphanny hissed in a whisper. Jack was the next to open his door and step out. he then quickly went to work grabbing the weapons the had.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 3:07 pm

His hearing came in intervals, in between the fading but he could hear enough to make out Erica's plan, and the gentle push would fill in the blanks. There was little time to think, but thankfully Erica's quick thinking had caused a momentary delay in the creatures oncoming, but that wouldn't last long. Giving a nod in understanding, he pushed the two girls before himself, knowing his carapace would aid in a shield if they got too close...

Now the hard part. Once inside the master bedroom Raph slammed the door behind them, then wedged a dresser against it. Now gazing out the window at the 5 story drop with no sign of a fire escape. Great. Not much of a challenge for him, but for the girls.. and they didn't have the time for him to take them down one at a time. And even if they did, he did not trust his balance with added weight due to his injures.

Looking at the two, trying to mask his own panic as the undead pushed against the door, their moans breaking through the buzzing in his ears. "I'm.. goin' down.." And the thought of leaving them, even for a second unnerved him. What if the zombies made it in? No.. he couldn't think about that now. At least the ally below seemed clear...

"Once I'm down, yer gonna have to jump... one at a time. I'll catch you!"
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 11:03 pm

Erica had been keeping contact with them, but they were still taking too long. They should have been here by now it had been hours.

I'm going after them. He finally said and got up to get his things. They've been gone too long. And how do we know we can trust this person anyway? I'm going to go find them and bring them back.
Back to top Go down
Alysson Wittmann

Alysson Wittmann

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 11:28 pm

This whole situation was terrifying, and it took all of her power to not have a full-on panic attack. She was more-or-less forced to trust Erica and Raph, however she didn't quite mind it. Despite the dangerous situation they were in, she felt almost safe. She liked that feeling.

Once into the bedroom, she felt a bit more at ease. Hearing Raph, she peeked out the window to see how far the drop was. She wasn't going to act afraid. This was too important. And, it wasn't as if she were afraid of heights, so she wasn't too nervous. Besides, she'd escaped through a window before! Though...that one had a fire escape so it wasn't really the same thing.
Back to top Go down
https://wonderfulmeep.wordpress.com/
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 5:46 pm

As Raphael kept between them and the oncoming horde, Erica kept Alyss ahead of her, hurrying the younger girl so the big turtle behind them could move ahead of the staggering, moaning, drunkenly walking dead. The dresser was something that would usually take two men to shift, it was a heavy large affair and would buy them considerable time for this part.

Erica did not take a second look out that window - heights.

If anything came close to the spine tingling terror that clowns inspired within her. The kind of terror that made your breaths rush in  gasps and your body tremble so violently that walking let alone running was impossible...

It was heights. But she was going to have to swallow it down again as she had with Mel earlier. Fight through the exhaustion and the terror.

She nods at Raph and says whilst pointing. "Alyss first. Then I." She could hear the thumping, but for the moment the door and dresser held. "Go, go..." She shivvies them, urgent to get going, to get below to the alley whilst it was clear and nothing dead was there to rush at them.

Meanwhile lifting the phone to give Leo a message. 'We're on the move, your brothers hearing is returning, but it comes and goes and his balance is affected, but we are heading to the sewers via the storm drain grating in ally' and she leaves the street name for him. As she promised keeping them updated. She did not think they would be on the way - just doing as she had said she would.

That down she tucked the phone into the back pack and maybe sure all zippers on both bags was secure. "Alyss whatever you do try not to scream when you jump out the window - we want to try not attracting those things that might be outside."
Back to top Go down
Tara-Lee Stone

Tara-Lee Stone

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 7:18 pm

Tara slowly made her way through the sewers, one foot in front of the other hoping and praying nothing found her here and attacked her. Well if they did, they would be in for a nasty surprise. She hoped that this whole situation would be resolved for she had other bones to burn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next