TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]

Go down 
+28
Oroku Saki
Slash
Leonardo Hamato
Tara-Lee Stone
Master Splinter
Alysson Wittmann
Hank Martins
Ally Black
Timothy Black
TigerClaw
James Andreas
Tiphanny Jonnson
Hunter Mason
Oroku Karai
Baxter Stockman
Casey Jones
Donatello Hamato
Lazarus King
Loventrice Dixon
Ezekiel Blat
Mikko McKinnon
Gabriel Juvanni
April O'Neil
Angel Bridge
Erica Martins
Leatherhead
Melissa Andreas
Agent John Bishop
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm

It seemed that Mikko wanted a little more action and Lexi briefly wondered if she swung both ways, not that she was bothered by that... just overwhelmingly curious. "Deal." She winked at the girl and continued to help Laz along, excited by the prospect of a date with him.. even if the world was going to shit. He would certainly be good medicine during all of this. How lucky she had been that he and Mikko had happened upon them.

~*~*~*~*

Indeed. Karai had been here very rarely and it shouldn't come as such a shock. She had just returned from Japan and some of the renovations performed down here were new and her Father had been too pressed for time to bring her up to speed about everything.

Eventually they reached their destination and Karai pressed the spot that would grant them access, watching in awe as the 'door' slid open, exposing the very intricate lab that would hopefully serve as their sanctuary while they rode this thing out...

Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 6:46 pm

Keeping to the vacant alleyways and hoping that they stayed that way, Raphael led the group towards the nearest manhole cover. If they could just get below ground, they should be safe.. right? He just rolled his eyes at the bickering happening behind him, wanting to hush them, but wanting to get them below ground even more....

One more bend and another stretch of alley should deliver them to their destination, but the Massive Turtle halted in his tracks when the overpowering feel of eyes on him left him uneasy, and then the wind blew a familiar scent past his own sensitive nose..

"Get them below ground, Casey..." Raph instructed his best bud, keeping his tone quiet. "Take them to the lair.." Because he would need to run interference in case Shredder's flunky decided to make a move...
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 9:33 pm

" What's going on? Why did we stop?" The young teen questioned not hearing Raph's words clearly more focused on what was going around them and that they were constantly moving. She quickly glanced around seeing nothing so far in the snowy and dark alleys but something was up and Mel had no idea what it was. It was making her nervous as she looked at Erica confused and unsure on what was happening in this now insane world they were in.
Back to top Go down
Timothy Black

Timothy Black

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 10:33 pm

Ally Black wrote:
The monsters were closing in, jaws snapping at her and undead hands ripping at her body. She slashed at them, using her foot to kick them away whenever the came too close. Her efforts worked for awhile, but she was outnumbered and tiring and the overwhelming feeling of hopelessness was consuming her. How much longer could she possibly fight? It was impossible to take these things down and she hadn't even killed the first one! The cuts seemed to do no good and once grounded, they popped back up...

Sobbing uncontrollably she pressed the knife against her throat.. it would be a more merciful death than being ripped apart. Before she could put pressure on the blade and make the fatal slit, a car came barreling towards them, taking out the biters and making a temporary path for her...

Slightly dazed, it took her a moment to realized that help had actually came.. and it was pretty impressive that it had made it onto that ramp. A woman had opened the door for her and she was quick to jump in, unable to control her tears as she slammed the door shut, and not a moment too soon! The hungry horde slammed their bodies against her side of the vehicle, causing her to slide away, firmly pressing against Tiph. She was safe for now, but could they bulldoze through these things? The horde was growing...

And then she saw him. Her brother, sitting in the front passenger seat and her tears became more intense. Fear and relief and joy overtaking her...

"Timmy??" She sobbed, her arms reaching over the seat and wrapping around him..

"Thank God you're okay." She had no way of knowing her brother was so willing to let her die. That would certainly have broken her heart....

Spike glanced back when ally finally got in the car. He looked her up and down, making sure she hadn't been bitten or scratched. She seemed fine. other then all the crying. god he hated when people cry, there was no point to it. with a deep sigh he gave ally a thumbs up indicating that everything was fine.

Just stop crying will ya, we're fine.

Tiphanny wrapped an arm around ally and gave her a tissue to wipe her face. Hi, I'm Tiphanny. and the driver is Jack. You are ok now. I hope.

Jack gave a little wave then floored it. He ran over some more of those things and made his way down the hill though it was a little bumpy. soon they were back on the street and driving. anyone know where we're going?
Back to top Go down
TigerClaw
Canon
TigerClaw

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 7:34 am

Tiger Claw crept closer, intentionally allowing his scent to carry, to waft to another's sensitive nostrils his lips curling.

The females with this turtle, mmmm he studies them hopping a rooftop closer towards the group. He did not want to cause those ungodly hordes to chase the group though...

After all a grown lovely red haired woman, two older teens and a young teen.

And he wished to track the beastly turtle back to his lair. He twitches his ears hearing the words, grinning, ooor he'd follow the man and females if he could get around the turtle.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 9:13 pm

Lexi Davis wrote:
It seemed that Mikko wanted a little more action and Lexi briefly wondered if she swung both ways, not that she was bothered by that... just overwhelmingly curious. "Deal." She winked at the girl and continued to help Laz along, excited by the prospect of a date with him.. even if the world was going to shit. He would certainly be good medicine during all of this. How lucky she had been that he and Mikko had happened upon them.

~*~*~*~*

Indeed. Karai had been here very rarely and it shouldn't come as such a shock. She had just returned from Japan and some of the renovations performed down here were new and her Father had been too pressed for time to bring her up to speed about everything.

Eventually they reached their destination and Karai pressed the spot that would grant them access, watching in awe as the 'door' slid open, exposing the very intricate lab that would hopefully serve as their sanctuary while they rode this thing out...

Laz and the others walked inside. there was already two scientist in the lab, working and not paying them any mind. He heard the female say something about a cure. Was that what they were working on? Finally the male noticed them and ran to them shaking his head.

"nonononono you can't be in here." The man said and tried to push them back out.

What the hell you mean we can't be in here? This is property of the foot. and if you hadn't noticed we have Karai with us i think that's enough to get us in. Laz was about to use his good arm to punch the guy if he didn't let them in, but figured Karai would take care of it.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jones
Canon
Casey Jones

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 10:39 pm

Casey could acknowledge that Angel, the little girl he grew up protecting, was now her own woman. He just hadn't gotten over the fact that she could handle herself. To be fair, Angel hadn't fired any shots. But he did silently question where she found the piece. Hun, perhaps? Likely. She had her connections, that was for sure. Casey reluctantly agreed and handed her gun back to her. With a sigh, he relented.

"Okay, okay. Fine. Just... Watch yerself, okay? You're still that little girl I used ta protect from the bigger losers, ya know...", he smirked.

There was a mutual respect between the two. Angel always liked to rile up her 'enforcer' while he liked to give her a rough time for being young and naive. It was the older brother/younger sister relationship that had been maintained since she was just a little brat trying to make it in the 'hood. Casey could understand why she needed to feel independent and would not stop her.

However, Raph's voice and awkward intervening left him confused. Casey turned to stare at the turtle with a pair of confused eyes. He glanced upward and could sense a mild change in the air. No, he wasn't a ninja. Casey Jones wasn't even half of a ninja. But Splinter had been considerate enough to train them all to study their surroundings and to always be prepared.

With a nod, Casey agreed.

"Alright, everybody! Stay behind me an' maybe we'll make it outta this! No more crap, okay? You follow me an' we get to safety. No problem. Ready? Let's go," the vigilante beckoned as he started to sprint ahead but tried to keep it light so he wouldn't lose sight of them. Raph knew that something was odd, and so did Casey. Something big was going down. He needed to get them to safety and that was to get below the streets. But would Raph be alright going it alone?
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 1:10 am

April wanted to stop and drag Raph with them -

but she guessed if there was big trouble he would be able to handle it.

She hoped, and grabbed Mel, "Angel, Erica!" She hisses silently to get the other girls to move with them and keep up as Casey put on a burst of speed, "Mel, Erica don't hesitate just head underground." She gestures to the girls sprinting with Casey, fit and in boots she managed to keep up, dragging Mel with her.
Back to top Go down
Angel Bridge

Angel Bridge

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 2:57 am

She got it - she did...

And maybe Casey was a little hurt more than the others when she had up and vanished into the wide world after her grandmothers funeral. But they could air that dirty laundry later and she had eighteen months of stories to tell the vigilante of her time away. Maybe prove she was not just the little hood rat no more.

She nods taking the gun and thumping Raph's shoulder, "Careful RedT don't make me come for your tail or I'll kick it." She playfully warns and then chases after Casey keeping Mel between her and April and hoping Erica would tail her as close as possible.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 3:15 am

Erica shifted - she was concerned for the big turtle and paused, giving him her small back pack, "There is some grenades in there, three smoke and two normal, use em if you need too -"

After all she owed him for saving her and Mel.

And she had the other small hand gun - no intention to use it, but encase...

She then chased after Casey on his go forward managing to keep up with the hard sprint - she was a dancer after all and could really move when she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 5:57 am

Splinter shifts moving to get rooms prepared with their scant supplies, leaving Leonardo to decide if the cat mutant was a trust worthy sort of person or not hearing Michelangelo in the Kitchen. "Remember to use supplies wisely as we may need them later my son." He says moving past going about his task.
Back to top Go down
http://maskedmayhem.lefora.com
TigerClaw
Canon
TigerClaw

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 6:16 am

The tall man was moving, the girls after him, Tiger Claw grinned and a rooftop above the turtle he let loose a roar!!

Hehe that should attract trouble to the turtle a keep him busy as he Tiger Claw moved heading after the vigilante and females, unfortunately the turtle might just take the challenge and come up here, but the cat was hurrying after the group intent on following.

Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 11:29 am

" What the hell was that?!" Mel yelled as April dragged her along to follow Casey hearing a loud noise. She glanced around as she ran trying to spot whatever caused that but couldn't find anything. Whatever it was Raph was staying behind to fight it off if he could find it.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 7:47 pm

Erica just caught up as Mel yelled, she covers her mouth, "that roar would have just alerted all the unfortunate infected to a meal and your yelling to draw em closer?!" she hisses out in a whisper. "be quiet! - if I had to guess it sounds like a tigers roar, big cat roars are very specific in ... Tone if you will..." she whispers all this
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 10:08 pm

Leo walked up to the cat woman who smiled at him with her glowing eyes. he then looked at Don.

She can stay, But she's your responsibility, Don.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 8:33 am

Looking up from the mix he was making - a giant pot of mac and cheese Mikey nods to his rat dad. "Sure thing Sensei."

He was getting better at this culinary expert thing.

Surely making sure they had plenty would be easy enough as long as he portioned each person in his mind - but how many were there with Raph he had said their humans friends and others...

He shakes his head anxious for his brothers return and to hear from him the exact nature of what was going on up top.

Back to top Go down
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:39 pm

As soon as he got outside he wanted to head back in. But inside was just as dangrous. He ran as fast as he could, holding on to all his paper work, to his car. Once he was safe in his car he set everything down in the passenger seat and started the car, or would have. the car wouldn't start! He had been having issues with it but kept putting off bringing it to the mancanic. Why pay for something you could fix yourself? But he had been too busy. Now he was stuck in a car that wouldn't start.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 12:30 pm

Ally knew that her brother hated crying, but gah.. she couldn't help it! She had nearly died and if not for this 'Jack' guy, she would have been torn to shreds and eaten alive..

Sniffling quietly, she clung to the woman who introduced herself as Tiph and tried to dry her face..

"Thanks, Jack." And she clung a little tighter to Tiph. "I... don't know where we can go. I've been living on the streets. But.. maybe we should head out of the city...."
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 1:09 pm

The roar reverberated throughout the wintry atmosphere, highlighting the Tiger's location. Releasing an agitated growl of his own, Raphael glared in the direction the noise had come from. He knew the enemy was trying to draw the undead in this direction... perfect. As if having to deal with the unfriendliness of the cold and the zombies wasn't bad enough, now he had to run interference with this oversized pussycat!

"More walkin', less talkin'!" He growled at the group when the young girl yelled out. What the hell?! Did she know nothin' about zombies? Sound attracted them and she certainly seemed to be making a lot of noise.

Not sparing another word at the group, Raphael sprinted off in the direction the familiar growl had come from, scaling the building and coming to a stop on the snow covered rooftop..man, how he hated the feel of the cold mush between his toes! But he had bigger problems right now, and pulled his sais and growled to get the oversized furball's attention.

"What, the world has gone to shit an' that ain't enough drama for you? Yeah, Shedder has you pussywhipped..."
Back to top Go down
Oroku Karai
Canon
Oroku Karai

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 1:18 pm

Indeed, Karai was more than willing to take care of this. Yes, she was wounded and her injuries would have completely debilitated a lesser person, but Karai was strong in both body, and in mind. She was determined and focused, and would see her group to safety. That was her responsibility. Some of this group were Foot, the others Dragons whom had proven their worth. Lexi had saved her life, and Ezekiel had a small child. Hun.. well.. the zombies could have him for all she cared, but she would not waste energy on him. If he proved to be a problem, then she would have to deal with him.

Almond eyes narrowing to threatening slits, Karai glared at the Scientist that would cast them out and into the hands of death.

The man suddenly found a katana blade pressed against his throat. "As Lazarus had so kindly pointed out, this laboratory is Foot property. Not only are you now dealing the daughter of Oroku Saki, the man responsible for funding your experiments and supplying you with a job, but you are also dealing with the new leader.." And she let that hang in the air for a moment. The man stammered and finally gave an understanding nod, asking for forgiveness as he stepped aside, granting the group access....
Back to top Go down
Hunter Mason
Canon
Hunter Mason

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:56 pm

Hun huffed when they weren't allowed in right away something about compromising their work. Hun was about to compromise the guy's face with his fist. But Karai took care of it and soon they were walking in the blinding white room.

The door closed behind them and the female scientist quickly grabbed Laz seeing he was hurt and seat him on a table to reinforce what ever Lexi had done. Though he seemed to be doing well as a doctor it was her job to make sure, least that's how she felt.

My name is Jill. The very rude man over there is Chris. When the outbreak broke out we came down here to try and find a cure, but it's very hard without a sample of the infected.

I'm Lazarus, Over there is Lexi, Mikko, Gabriel,Ezekile and his little girl Isabella and I'm sure you know Hun.

Jill nodded. I assume you were bit? Do you mind if we get a few blood samples?

I don't mind, but I don't know if it will do good, I had to recive some blood.

Jill nodded. she noted that but would still run test, she looked over at the others.

Is anyone else hurt?
Back to top Go down
Tiphanny Jonnson

Tiphanny Jonnson

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 9:01 pm

Ally Black wrote:
Ally knew that her brother hated crying, but gah.. she couldn't help it! She had nearly died and if not for this 'Jack' guy, she would have been torn to shreds and eaten alive..

Sniffling quietly, she clung to the woman who introduced herself as Tiph and tried to dry her face..

"Thanks, Jack." And she clung a little tighter to Tiph. "I... don't know where we can go. I've been living on the streets. But.. maybe we should head out of the city...."

Tiphanny wrapped her arms around Ally and gave her a squeeze. Jack glanced over his shoulder at ally and gave her a charming grin. a grin that Spike seen.

Don't even think of it! He seethed.

spike I need my phone back, I have to let Gabe know I'm not home anymore in case he comes for me. Tiph said and held out her hand.

That fucker isn't coming for you. He doesn't care. Even if he did Let him go there and get eaten, no loss on me.

Tiphanny looked at Ally and moved her blonde hair from the girl's face. Can I borrow your phone. please?

Jack ignored everything going on in the car, he just drove. Getting out of the city seemed like a good idea, but the traffic was horrible and the roads were blocked! So he made a turn and drove down the one empty stretch of road. Finally he came to a stop, in front of yet to be looted pawn shop that specialized in weapons.

Can't leave the city, may as well load up on guns.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 9:23 pm

Well, it seemed like Don had the green light from both his brother and father. This was very good. He let out the breath he hadn't even realized he was holding and smiled at Leo. "Thanks." Yeah, he knew it was risky having the mutant cat here, but Don still thought it was better than shutting the door in her face, so to speak. It was even better that he met Leo and Splinter's approval.

"Great, so-um...would you like to tell us exactly what is going on up there, Love?"
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 9:42 pm

So she got to stay? yay! She smiled at everyone and kneeld on the couch she was on.

Not much to tell, Zombies are eating people and turning them into other zombies. Not sure how it started, but it's spreading pretty fast. Roads are closed down and last i heard some government people were called in. They are telling everyone to stay indoors, but it seems most are trying to get out the city which is causing more problems.
Back to top Go down
TigerClaw
Canon
TigerClaw

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 8:04 am

TigerClaw growled, low and deep the impressive sound filling the air between them, the turtle came up just as he was readying to leap the building gaps to tail the group, the man and those girls...

Normally the big cat was not interested in anything but a good patch of sun to stretch in, snooooze in, collecting targets and being paid and remaining loyal to Shredder. Buuuut right now things were - for New York in any case in chaos -

"Drama adds a spice to life - as would such fine girls..." he grins whiskers twitching spreading wide as he readies for a fight, maybe tossing out the last words in the hopes of riling up the younger mutant into a anger driven fight, intending to toy with the reptile, use the cold against him, exhaust him and leave him to follow the group - the cold was biting but unlike the turtle he was used to it, his luxurious fur offered protection. If that did not work he would feign a defeated leaving and then track again. His eyes tracked the turtles movements drawing his own blades, tail nub wriggling as it would if his tail was still there coiling, twitching in the way cats did when they prepared for play. The turtle he noted seemed not to have brought the bag one of the girls gave him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next