TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]

Go down 
+28
Oroku Saki
Slash
Leonardo Hamato
Tara-Lee Stone
Master Splinter
Alysson Wittmann
Hank Martins
Ally Black
Timothy Black
TigerClaw
James Andreas
Tiphanny Jonnson
Hunter Mason
Oroku Karai
Baxter Stockman
Casey Jones
Donatello Hamato
Lazarus King
Loventrice Dixon
Ezekiel Blat
Mikko McKinnon
Gabriel Juvanni
April O'Neil
Angel Bridge
Erica Martins
Leatherhead
Melissa Andreas
Agent John Bishop
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 11:54 pm

Dizzy and nausea from the blood loss, Gabriel followed the group onto the bus and took the seat that Lexi guided him into. Just then he received the text from Ezekiel and was distracted when the man rushed him, but luckily Lexi was quick to react. And now ninja boy was on the floor bleeding... great!

Trying to remain conscious, Gabe wasn't sure what to do. Help Laz? Help Lez? Though, his ex seemed to be holding her own, even ordering the man to take off his clothes. Twisted. And now the bus was moving..

...moving...

And that's all it took, the sudden jolt forward caused him to lose everything that was in his stomach. A possible side effect of the virus, he thought. He raised his shirt, inspecting the wound. The area surrounding the torn flesh was red, but it looked nothing like Laz' injury...

..was he immune??

"I.. .gotta get off.." He told Mikko. "My bro... my bro and his kid are in trouble...I gotta go.."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 11:58 pm

No one is going anywhere, we're getting you help. Mikko was not stopping this bus. But, hearing a kid was in trouble she finally gave in.

Where are they? You are in no condition to be running out there on your own, I'll get em. And pretty boy is going to help.

Bones stood up again. Fuck that shit!

fine. I'll let the woman kill you then. Don't need anyone around who can't help.
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 12:13 am

Donatello had been trying to restore the lair's power for the past ten minutes.  Between Mikey's whining about not being able to watch his show and Leo pressuring him into getting the thing working again before they all froze, Don wasn't in the greatest mood.  

"I'm working as fast as I can!" he yelled in utter frustration as he checked the wiring in the lair's fuse box for the umpteenth time -- his only light being the flashlight he held between his teeth as he used both hands for this task.  He didn't understand it.  Usually that worked with the backup system he installed.  This was a fine time for the power to go out when it was so cold up there in the streets.  Yet another thing to make Don so irritable.

Grumbling, he moved over to the couch where some extra blankets were laid out and threw one over his shoulders then took the end of the flashlight out of his mouth.  "I'm going out to see if I can get this thing working via the main switch."  Unfortunately, it was outside the lair several yards from the lair's entrance, inside the garage.  Even more unfortunate was the fact that the garage door worked on power only, so Don had to go in the other regular swinging door he installed for such rare occasions.

Now was one of those times.  Nine times out of ten, if the fuse box inside the lair didn't work, then this switch would.  It was just a matter of getting to it.  Don had made sure the door was well hidden so some passing figure wouldn't spot it -- at least not without having to look really hard in the first place.

Armed with the flashlight and pulling his blanket tighter around himself, he told the others he would be back as soon as he could and left the lair.  Man, it was cold outside the door. He pulled the blanket even more tightly around him, shivering as he started down the long tunnel. 

Loventrice Dixon wrote:
Hello? She called out between her teeth chattering. Someone down here? Someone alive?

No sooner had he closed the lair door when he heard someone calling out from not too far away.  Don hesitated to answer at first because they were dangerously close to the safest place for his family.  However, the girl seemed frantic.  Putting more distance between himself and the lair by hurrying further down the tunnel, he finally called back.

"Right here!  Hello?"

Last edited by Donatello Hamato on Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 12:14 am

Too much was going on. Laz was bleeding and unconscious on the floor. Gabriel just vomited everywhere, and now Mikko was letting the attacker off the hook... seriously??!  And she was giving her heat over wanting to take the guy's clothes?

"Okay, Miss Self Righteous! But remember that nice pair of pants when you're freezing your ass off and this fuckwad is off slitting someone's throat for a twinkie!" She huffed, gun still aimed at Bones' head. "And I'm not a stripper..I'm a dancer.. big difference. You wouldn't call oral penetration.." Useless conversation, but Lexi was stressed and scared...

When Mikko instructed her to help her 'boyfriend', Lexi instantly crouched down beside Laz,  trying to control the bleeding as she gave his cheeks a few light smacks to wake him. "Hey..' And she realized she didn't know his name to call it.. "You need to stay awake... GABE! Get down here, I can't help both of you at once if you're way up there..."

Gabe, upset that Mikko wouldn't stop the bus, resumed his spot in the seat, disregarding Lexi's orders. "I'm fine..." And then Mikko informed him that she would go after them. Sighing with relief, he gave her the address. "They're in the basement.. his name's Eze.. the lil girl is Isabella.. my Goddaughter."[/color]
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 12:19 am

Ok so the woman thought Laz was her boyfriend...Did she get bit? Whatever. Mikko rushed to the address that was given to her, running over zombies on the way. Finally they came to Eze's place and Mikko parked the bus but didn't turn it off.

I'll be back. we're clear for now, but if things start getting crazy drive off get to the tower.

She grabbed Laz's sword and tossed it to Bones.

I'm Mikko by the way, that's Laz. She grabbed Bones and hopped out the bus and hurried inside.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 12:21 am

Love was losing hope, but then she heard a voice. With a great sigh of relief she ran to the voice.

thank the gods! she called out and ran up to Don, surprised to see another mutant.

She flashed him a smile. Glad to see someone who isn't trying to eat my brains.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 12:24 am

At this point, Don wasn't very concerned about exposing himself to a human because she needed his help, and he was the only one around. He was quite surprised to see another mutant. Her words confused him, though. Don shook his head lightly, trying to catch what she was saying.

"What are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 12:29 am

You don't know? There was an outbreak. The infected are going around killing everyone. The streets are filled with dead people eating each other. It was on the news. They don't know what's going on, but it's bad. So I came down here to hide.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 12:31 am

'Pretty Shell?' Well, that was the first time he had ever gotten a compliment of any kind. It felt...nice. Awkward, but nice nonetheless. With Mel now safely on his back, Raph took a few steps to make sure that she was up for this, that her grip would hold.. not that they had much choice. It was move or die. She would succumb to the elements and the Walkers if left up here.

"Hold on tight, kid." He told her, and followed Erica toward the fire escape. "And you.. me careful..." He ordered, worried that the cold would make her instant-klutz, but she seemed to be holding her own. He shifted to follow her down, catching her comment about April...

"So, you know April, eh?" Of course she did. They were neighbors, after all...
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 12:35 am

" Don't have a choice there I don't wanna die. Who's April?" Mel asked them hanging on for dear life more out of pure stubbornness rather than by strength. She didn't dare to even to try to shift or look around in fear of falling off to her death down below. She wasn't gonna die if she could help it.
Back to top Go down
Agent John Bishop
Canon

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 12:42 am

Indeed. Perhaps it was time to move out, to set up base someplace safe and away from the infected, but there was no reason that their current base couldn't be made safe again. The fences were still intact, the interior simply needed to be cleansed of the ungodly disease that had been unleashed by an untrained staff.

"We will clear the old base. We must remain close and get this outbreak under control.." He told his men. He was partly, responsible, after all. His gaze then shifted to Hank, one of his most trusted agents.

"I may know of someone who could be useful to us. His name is Baxter Stockman. The information I have gathered indicates that he is residing at the Foot Tower. Take a team and extract him. Willingly if you can persuade him, forcefully if he chooses to be an idiot.." He ordered over the brim of his shades.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 12:48 am

Erica stopped climbing half way down the rungs just as Raphael followed and shifted her feet to the outside and let her hand grip loose, sliding down to the fire escape plateform, careful to tighten her grip toward the bottom and land quietly.

Smiling and giving Raphael a thumbs up at the order to be careful.

And looking up to watch him come down with Mel on his shell. "yeah I know April - her dad knew my parents." She steps out of the way but where she hoped she could be of use if Mel lost her grip and fell. "Aprils a good friend and my neighbor Mel."
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 1:12 am

Lexi and Gabriel were both worried about Mikko, but relieved the creepy transsexual was gone. Maybe he wouldn't come back, though, Lexi still wanted his pants. Whatever. She was still in the floor, Laz' head resting on her lap as she tried to revive him....

"I love how when Mikko told you to help yer boyfriend, you instantly went for him.." Gabriel teased, bloody hand digging into his pocket and pulling out a joint. If he was going to die, may as well go out with a good buzz. He lit it and took a good puff before passing it to Lexi...

His comment earned a light blush as she continued to keep pressure on the bloody stump, still patting Laz' cheeks, but stopped briefly to take the joint..

"It's not like that.. you seem to be doing better than him. Nurse in training, and all. Help the most critical first..." She took a hit and passed it back. "I don't get it.. you haven't turned.. not that I'm rushing it. I don't want to have to shoot you.." And the thought brought more tears...

"If you knew Alicia would be your last lay, would you have done it?"

Gabriel shook his head and slipped off the seat, joining her on the floor. Lexi used this opportunity to inspect his wound and seeing no obvious sign of infection, pressed the makeshift bandage back against him. "You've lost a lot of blood.. but.. I don't see any signs of infection... is it possible you cut yourself somehow?"

With a shrug, Gabe took a puff of the joint and passed it back. "Maybe I'm just immune. I am pretty awesome." He winked, trying to lighten the mood. It seemed that Lexi was getting nowhere with Laz so he reached over and gave the guy a rough shake...

"LAZ..wake up, man. Yer missin' some good weed.."
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 1:21 am

The rough shaking did the trick, and Laz's eyes shot open. He looked around frantically, but sensing no threat he calmed down. He wasn't feeling any pain, and he took note that he was still alive and not trying to eat his new friends.

Are we at the tower yet?

Bones held the sword he was handed and followed Mikko closely. She had taken out the few zombies that were near the front door and she had taken out the one woman that rushed at them. All Bones was really doing was screaming like a woman. Something that was starting to piss Mikko off.

Finally they made it to the basement door and called out to Eze telling them she was there to save them and that she had his brother.

Eze was hesitent but he couldn't stay there. So he grabbed a metal pipe and picked up Bella. He then stepped out the door back into the house.

Hey, I'm Mikko. There's a bus outside waiting for us.

So far so good. But then Bones screamed again and Mikko turned to see one of the undead bite down on Bone's neck. She took out the zombie and watched as Bones stumbled back holding the bleeding wound. WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN TO ME!? He screamed. Mikko didn't say anything and with one quick motion she took Bones' head off. Bella screamed at the sight and started to sob unconrtolably.

Mikko stripped Bones of everything he had, knife, sword, gun, and pants and hoodie sence Lexi seemed to want them so bad.

She then ran for the bus again before the child alerted anymore of those things.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 1:59 am

Lexi was relieved when Laz started to come to, but suddenly felt shy with her close proximity to him and the fact that his head was in her lap. She hardly knew the guy, and he knew nothing of her.. would he be weirded out? Surely not. Surely he would realize that she was trying to help.

"No, we're not at the Tower yet. We had to stop and save someone, and then we'll be on our way. how are you feeling?"

She looked out to see Mikko with Eze and Bella rushing towards the bus, but no sign of the other guy...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 2:08 am

Mikko, Eze and Bella hopped onto the bus. Mikko tossed Bones' cloths to Lexi. He didn't make it. She said and got in the drivers seat, she closed the doors and started off for the tower once again.

Eze let Bella go and hurried over to Gabe.

Man, Are you ok!? What the fuck is going on?

Bella ran to Gabe and Lexi still sobbing her eyes out.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 2:15 am

Raphael carefully made the descent and gently stepped onto the platform below. As if the slightest movement could injure his 'passenger'. At least they made it safely and if she fell now, surely she would land on the landing and not fall to her death.

"April's awesome. Glad you already know her.." But it would have been nice if April could have introduced them, then again, April was just being safe. Not that he would have consented to meeting a new person for the fear of rejection.

He tapped on the window, hoping his friend was at home and safe from the madness of the streets...
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 2:23 am

" Hopefully she's in there Raph and not being eaten." Mel commented still holding on by sheer force of will that she might as well have been super glued onto the giant turtle. If they had to move she wasn't going to let go anytime soon and it gave her something to focus on and not on the feeling of slowly going numb.
Back to top Go down
Hank Martins

Hank Martins

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 2:52 am

Most of the gather personnel nodded in response to the idea of clearing their existing base.

And Hank nodded not really hearing it - his mind miles away - worry and dread in his belly fighting for equal space. No matter how much he tried to silence each with reminders both the remaining women in his family had their own sets of courage and cunning.

Though deep seated training and habit and instinct made his mind snap back tot he here and right now as Bishop's attention came to him. And he was almost relishing the chance to get his mind off thoughts...

... horrible things he was imagining.

He nods once Bishop finished speaking, a half smirk playing around his mouth. "We'll retrieve him sir." He assures, the Ghosts had never failed to retrieve a target, particularly those needed alive. He does not have to call out the members names, He makes a signal and those spread around them of the Ghost Unit stepped out of the line up. "We'll contact you upon successful extraction and bring him to whatever location you specify."

"Any other particulars or targets to look for Agent Bishop?"
Hank adds this as he and his fellow unit members began preparing to depart, making sure equipment was on, their protective suits tight and weapons ready.

Last edited by Hank Martins on Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 3:04 am

Gabriel was relieved to see Eze and Bella. He tried to stand but the slight movement quickly made him regret being alive. Man, what he wouldn't do for some morphine right now. When Belle came to him crying, he gently took her in his arms, trying to keep her away from his bloody side. The last thing the poor traumatized girl needed was his blood all over her..

"Shh.. it's gonna be okay.." He just hoped he was right.. "Yeah, I think I'm okay.."He told Eze. "Not sure if I was bitten or what.. or..maybe I'm immune, but it happened almost an hour ago, and I'm still 'me'."

Lexi was worried that Laz didn't answer her, but then again, he had lost a lot of blood and disoriented. She tried to help him as best she could, hoping and praying that they would have both boys at the doctor's soon. Then Mikko presented her with the man's clothes and informed her that he didn't make it. She took the garments, eyeing them thoughtfully, a bit sad. "I.... didn't want him to die...I just.. know we have to take what we can.." She just hoped the man went quickly and didn't suffer...

..hopefully they would all be granted with a humane end, but that was unlikely...

Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 3:28 am

Nomrally April did not lock her window - but with what was going on she had.

Hearing the tap April carefully peaked over around the edge of wall and studies the window...

Angel behind her ready with one of Casey's baseball bats.

And the red haired ducked over tot he window with the tall dark girl shadow and opened it. "Guys?" She guessed, she had seen shadows but had not made out whom was there yet, she stepped back to give space for whom ever was there to come in.

Angel waits, bat over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 3:38 am

"So am I - and its even more awesome you and her know each other - man now I wish she had of accidentally seen my photo of my best friend that one time - I might have been able to meet you at a better time Raphael," Erica smiles and as they join her pats Mel's back, "Not much longer Mel." And then goes quiet as Raph knocks on the window.

Her breath held in -

worry... then the window opened and she heard April's voice.

She sighs in complete relief... April was alright.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 5:54 pm

As Mikko drove, she reached into her pocket and pulled out a baggie full of pills. She tossed them back to Gabe. dilaudid, should help with pain. She explained then lit herself a joint.

Laz was coming to again and smiled up to Lexi. Hello pretty angel.Are you going to bring me to heaven?

The tower was coming into sight and she could see that ninja were all over the building, like ants on an ant hill that just got stepped on.

I know you guys are probably tired of me barking orders, but when we get to the tower, just stay by me and do as I say. First thing we are going to do is get Gabe and Laz to the doctor, then I'll get a room set up for you all and some food. I don't have toys for the little one, but I do have some things that might take her mind off of things.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 12:35 am

Lexi was relieved when Laz came to again, but his words earned a deep blush and a small grin hinted on her lips. She gently ran her fingers through his hair, trying to comfort, to let him know that he was okay and in all of this craziness, someone cared. The man had been bitten trying to save Gabe.. they owed him. And even had that not been the case and had he been injured helping someone else, she would have felt the same...

"I'm not here to take you to Heaven, no. Because you're not done here.. but I am here to help you..." She gave him a reassuring grin and when Gabriel received the drugs from Mikko, he offered some to Lexi for Laz...

"Do you need something for the pain?" She asked, pulling the bottled water from her purse to help him chase them, if he chose to take them. She only gave a nod at Mikko's orders, not sure that she trusted any doctor that the Foot had to offer, but one thing was for certain, the boys needed medical attention...

Still hugging Isabella, Gabe popped the pain pills and looked at his brother, also silently agreeing to Mikko's orders...

"I guess Mama didn't make it?" He asked Eze, hoping he was wrong, but knowing there was no other explanation for her absence...
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 12:47 am

Indeed, it was a shame that April hadn't accidentally mentioned them, but then again, April was careful and one of the reasons their trust in her had been well placed. Their safety always came first as far as she was concerned. Their adoptive big sis was protective.

Relief washed over him when the window finally slid open and April popped her head out. Overwhelmed with emotions, Raph sprung forward and through the window, his large and protective arms encircling her...

"April... yer okay... thank God!" He squeezed her gently, seriously on the verge of tears but he refused to make a display of himself. And then he spotted her. Angel, looming ever so close and one arm freed to pull her in, happy to see her but also regretful that she had returned just as the city went to shit...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next