TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)

Go down 
+8
Leatherhead
Leonardo Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Ally Black
Erica Martins
Timothy Black
Loventrice Dixon
Donatello Hamato
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel Bridge

Angel Bridge

Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) Empty
PostSubject: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 2:40 am

Ally wrote:
Ally was amused by that. She didn't even have to wonder which of his boys had the biggest potty mouth. If under better circumstances, Ally would have questioned because curiosity was her middle name, but all thoughts were put on the backburner as the door finally opened and a very pretty woman greeted Splinter. Wow.. where has she seen this girl before??

And it was as if she had never left. Here was Splinter, kind firm Splinter whom was like a dad to herself and April not only the turtles themselves with a young woman much like herself but clearly in need of the first aid kit.

And Angel could have sworn she knew the girls face, even if for the moment the pleasure of seeing her father figure made it impossible to think of where.

"Sensei!" she greets and bends a little eagerly to hug the mutant rat, the soft familiar brush of furr, his incense smell. "it's so good to see you." she gave a squeeze looking at the girl. "hello," greeting her but waiting for Master Splinter to finish the introduction.
Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 5:34 am

Wow.

It often took him aback how much his sons had grown. Long ago was the days they could pile upon each other in a box for warmth and safety and closeness in their early winter days.

Gone were the days they had enough shoulder space to stand side by side at a grate and look out.

And the change in Angel was no less startling, she was no scrawny scrappy teenager now. But a tall lean lovely young woman. Her hug was happily received and the aged rat nuzzles a shoulder. "Hello young lady, it is a pleasure and with much relief to see you, home beautiful and safe, welcome home Angel." he murmurs feeling so good, he considered her as much a daughter as April and her missing had been a sad time, now it felt like a weight off, she was home. "Donatello will be astounded as pleased to see you as I am, he is on his way, I do not know if Michelangelo will be with him, this is Ally Black-" he drew back slowly tail slipping about Ally to bring her closer to Angel. "Ally my dear this is a good friend of ours... Angel Bridge."
Back to top Go down
http://maskedmayhem.lefora.com
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 12:41 am

Ally remained quiet as the greetings got underway, still trying to figure out where she had seen this girl before. Spike had been in the Purple Dragons, once upon a time. And it wasn't uncommon for her to hang out at headquarters. Still, it wasn't until Splinter introduced them that she made the connection. Of course both of them had grown since the last time she had saw the girl, and Angel never really spoke to her before. Then again, Ally tried to keep a low profile since it always embarrassed her brother that she would hang around.

When Splinter urged her closer with his tail, she managed a little smile at the woman and pulled the robe tighter around her bruised and bloodied form, hoping that Donnie would be returning with Mikey soon...

"I... think I already know you..." She finally admitted, but wouldn't announce it in front of the old Rat. Surely it was a secret that her friends knew nothing about.. about both of them...
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 4:17 am

As the warm embrace lessened and the spunky looking little hot blond spoke up Angel actually gasped a bit. "Wait... yeah... I know you two - from my few visits with the Purple Dragons some years back." She smiles and holds out a hand anyways. "I never did go through with initiation entirely but I remember seeing you about there at times... come in come in - know how long Donnie will be? Need him to check the damned circuit box for this place, nothing will turn on." She steps back to let Ally and Splinter in holding the door for them.

Donatello wanted so badly for Mikey to come back to Angel's with him, but he understood. Mike needed to talk to someone who had been through this very experience. And there was one candidate who was perfect for the job -- Raphael. Don still needed to talk to the hothead himself, but it would have to wait. He still needed to tend to Ally's wounds. Don made it quickly to Angel's home after making a fast stop to pick up his things at the park that had been forgotten when Don had to chase after Mikey. He just saw Splinter and Ally head inside and called to Angel to keep the door open. "I'm here!"

Had just been prepared to assure Angel he was not sure but Donatello would not be long when the tall son himself put in his appearance, Michelangelo was not with him, "your brother okay?" He asks worriedly gently encouraging Ally forward with him into Angels home.

Don nodded slowly, following them in. "Yeah. He's okay. He just wants to see Raph right now," Don told him with a shrug. "I guess those two have something in common."

"Donnie - duuuude you grew taller." Angel greets warmly, glad to see one of the turtles, if worried about Mikey, sounded like she should be. And wondering about it - but knowing she'll probably find out soon, she offers open arms for a hug.

Ally took the hand, giving it a small shake as she stepped inside, pulling the robe a little tighter around her battered form as she took the place in, then glanced back at the tall, beautiful dark skinned woman. "Yeah, you may know my brother... Spike. But he's not with the Dragons anymore. He's with the Turks.. well, was.. before he got locked up.." And she would leave out the bit about him breaking out of the pen. Damn. She still needed to visit him sometime tonight. But best to get patched up first...

Don blushed slightly at the compliment. "Thanks, Angel." Then he moved to hug her, letting it linger before speaking again. "Sorry to keep you waiting. Something else came up." He glanced at Ally, giving her a warm smile. He didn't want her to be afraid of him. And he needed to see to her wounds very soon -- after formalities were out of the way.

Once they passed the doors swing space Splinter took the initiative to close it behind them with his tail smiling at the hug - it was good she was now home. He smiles at Ally too knowing she had to be hurting still also, "you got a first aid kit Angel we may make use of?" Politely.

"Know of him, I... never really felt comfortable around the guy or a few of the others so did not try getting to know them more." Angel admits to Ally in regards to knowing her brother Spike being honest she had not really gone out of her way to get to know a lot of the purple dragons during her rebellion - and even less so after she left. She grins glad for Don's hug, man he was taller, and though still lanky looking had grown broader across his shoulders. Splinter's words reminded her - she nods and gestures for them to follow to the living room. "Sorry we are using candle light and excuse the pile of packages and backpacking stuff, I got the kit over here... should be enough in there to help. What happened to you Ally if you don't mind me asking?" She gestures here to to indicate they help themselves to the couch or recliners.

Ally was not in the least afraid of Donnie. Even though only a half-hour ago a mutant had sort of mauled her in an erotic kind of way, the purple-clad Turtle had shown restraint around her, even though her scent was no doubt strong and tempting. Then again, she was covered in that robe. What would happen once it was removed? Nah. She was certain that this gentleman of a Turtle could keep it together. "Ah. You probably knew Gabe, then. Everyone knew Gabe. He was the nice Dragon...Shredder almost killed him, though. Not sure if he'll be around much longer because you know how Hun is.. he doesn't deal with handicaps.." And it was a fact that worried her, but surely Eze and Mikko.. and maybe even the Turtle would see to it that he was protected. Giving a nod at Angel, she settled on the couch, wincing ever so slightly. Hearing the woman's question, she was quiet for a moment, but decided it was okay to answer. "I went on a sort of date with Mikey. Things got.... a lil wild...."

Don let the women speak while he got everything ready. After Ally was taken care of he would tackle the fuse box to see what was up. After grabbing the kit, he made his way over to the couch and kneeled down in front of Ally. "Okay, I need you to remove your robe so I can see everything." Don was blushing brightly, hoping it didn't sound as naughty to her as it did to him. "Uh, sorry. I mean, I need to see your wounds." Did that sound any better? Perhaps.

Angel blinks, taken aback and called away from thoughts of the friendly handsome faced Gabe - she remembered! - to the fact Ally needed care thanks to Mikey. "Wild...?! what do you mean wild?" She asks, Mikey was a friendly, goofy guy - he was often reluctant to seriously hurt female thugs, pds and even foot at times. Surely he'd not have hurt Ally? She was bringing the kit over to Donnie and saw his blush, and as curious as she was felt a half grin, "Smooth Stretch." She whispers to him for his sort of self correction.

Making himself comfortable once he drifted through the lounge to the Dinning room so Ally had some privacy with Don during the patching up.

Just as she had expected, Donnie was going to be her 'doctor'.. not that she had any objections with that. He seemed trustworthy enough and in complete control. Soon he was kneeling in front of her and while sex was the last thing on her mind, she had always been the devious type and her mind was a resident of the gutter. Then came his request which earned a quiet giggle that she tried to muffle. His embarrassment was pretty obvious as that beautiful shade of green became muddled by a darker tone. "Awww, Turtles can blush, eh?" She winked and tried to straighten herself, wincing ever so slightly. She could feel every bruise, every wound. Yeah, she would certainly be sore tomorrow. She slowly began removing the robe, down her slender arms at first, letting it drop from her shoulders, exposing her breasts, still trying to mask a devious grin. Time to see how 'professional' he could be. His little brother had marked her up good, bleeding gashes and bruises over her chest, but that wasn't all. Slowly, she pushed the fabric away from her thighs, one of the bite wounds between them. Still, she would keep her legs closed until he made it down that far. But treating that injury would be... awkward. For him, anyway. "He got a little carried away..." And she spared a glance at Angel. "He didn't mean it. Apparently he and Raph are triggered by... female scents."

Don tried his best to keep his eyes on her face until she dropped the robe below her breasts. Then his eyes slowly traveled downward to take in every mark Mike made on her, frowning deeply and shaking his head. Then his eyes traveled to her breasts and he felt something stir inside him. He swallowed thickly then started tending her above her breasts, taking slow and steady breaths and smiled reassuringly at Ally. "It's okay." But he knew a lot of these marks had to hurt like hell.

Stepping over to help - hey she had to learn how to do these things herself whilst on her world wide sabatical! - Angel looked at Ally taking up a alcohol swab to begin cleaning the bites - sighing. "No, he could not have meant it... Mikey aint like that... this is the guy whom lets his cat take over his bed at night." She agrees wondering what was meant by 'triggered'? - triggered what?... Only one way to find out she supposed and it's not like she was any more shy than the young blond she was currently touching in various laces helping Donnie by cleaning. "What is triggered?"

Ally saw that frown and could only guess what he was thinking. His little brother was responsible. Still, she knew he had to realize that Mikey wasn't himself. She also knew that, even as scared as she had been. She did not blame him, nor did she wish to ban him from her life. There had to be ways around this, right? Some way to keep him in control. Afraid that her scent may become too much for him, she decided to cover her lap until he worked his way down there. "Eh.. sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable.."She told him, sincerely in her tone. At first it had been a playful attempt to make him blush more, but what if he was struggling? "Are you okay?" She asked, not so much worried that he would 'beast-out' on her, but she didn't want to make him too uneasy. He was kind enough to patch her up, after all. "And.. is Mikey okay? He knows I'm not upset with him, right?" And nods at Angel, deciding to let Donnie answer that one. He was a Turtle, after all.

Listening to the chatter Splinter was also admittedly listening encase he had to intercede - though he trusted Donatello to keep his cool. He himself musing it must be the particular scent of ovulation that stirred Michelangelo to such a mindless point. "Angel have you some cloths you can share with Ally?"

Don kept his focus on the task but decided to answer Angel's question about their more 'animalistic' tendencies. "When Mikey caught the scent of Ally, something beastial stirred deep inside him. We, uh...we have the capability of losing ourselves in uncontrollable lust if the 'ingredients' are just right." He paused a moment to look up at Ally, giving her a shy smile before slowly moving lower, this time having more control of his own self the further he moved down her body.

It was a good enough explanation, but Ally had noticed that he had avoided her questions which earned a frown. So.. Mikey wasn't okay? And what about himself? Did he hear her? She felt warm tears burning at the back of her eyes, worried about Mikey, but catching that look from Don as he moved downward in his work and once again slowly removed the robe to give him access.

"Ingredients?.... I aint the sharpest tanto in the ninja belt Donnie your going to have to tell me what the ingredients are. And is Mikey okay? is it all of you that.... have this... this uh... capability?" She asks of Don grinning at Ally as Don moved lower - hearing Master Splinter and nodding. "Oh sure I have plenty in my so far unpacked bags, sure we can find something to fit her Sensei - you Ally." She adds kindly to her. "... was it scary?"

Oh, so someone was actually talking -to- her now. Cool. Whatever. Still fighting back the tears, she gave a small shrug at Angel's question. "Yeah. But I've had worse."

Don looked up at Ally, seeing her tears. He thought he might be hurting her and paused. "I'm sorry. I'm trying to be careful." Then he answered Angel again, giving her a serious look. "We're all capable of it. Some of us just have better control than others."

Splinter smiles hearing Angel. "Thank you, something warm preferably , and Michelangelo was not hurt as far as I could see ladies, just... Confused and unsure and maybe a little frightened of what occurred" he answers Ally and Angel ears turned to the conversation.

Pausing to give the nearest small shoulder a squeeze Angel nodded to Ally, "I'm glad your not ... blaming him, you right, he'd never have meant it." She says gratefully to her reaching into the kit again to get out a few gauze patches to cover the bites over Ally's torso so Don could focus below.

At least their was a response from Splinter on the matter. She guessed it would have to do.. for now. Maybe she could find him somehow, after. If he even wanted to see her again. Would he be afraid to? Yeah, that's probably how that would go. She had finally found a decent guy and maybe he didn't blame her for being female, but maybe he didn't trust himself. "It's.. not you.." She sniffled and wiped a stray tear as she shifted, dropping the robe between her legs to make it less awkward for Don as he worked, and nodded at Angel. "No, I can't blame him for this.." The alcohol burned, warning winces of discomfort, but her mind was still on Mikey, wondering where he was, and if he was alright...

Don looked up at Ally again. "I really tried to bring him back with me. I know he'll come back to you after he talks with his brother who went through the same thing with another girl." Then he got back to work. "I'm sorry this happened to both of you."

At least she knew that Mikey was actually with someone and not dealing with this alone. That was her biggest fear. She wasn't sure how it was to be on the opposite end, but she knew it SUCKED dealing with these things alone. And he no doubt felt guilty. "He.. knows I'm not upset with him, right?" She tried again, hoping he would actually hear her this time. At least she wasn't alone.. for now. But what about when the wounds were treated? Gabe and company had left the city. Sure, her brother was around and wanted her to come over, but he had never been the understanding type. He would certainly tell her this was her fault.

Splinter listened wishing he could guide his sons more though this, but really what could he say or advise on the matter?

Don shook his head. "I'm sure he does. But he still insisted on talking to our brother Raph about the issue first." Don worked further down between her legs. His mind was mostly on the worry of how things were going with those two. The smell was strong, though...

Angel smiles at Ally. "Even if you were angry and upset Mikey is the kinda fellow whom would try to make sure you are okay and that you know he is sorry for what he did. He'll come back to you." She assures finished with her patchs and busy spreading a little arnica cream over the girls bruises. "Aside from that.... how was the date? Always thought a outing with the Mikey would mostly be fun. Never wanted to date him though, but as friends..." She invites light chatter.

Even though Ally would prefer for Mikey to be here so they could work through this, she was relieved that he was with someone who had been there before. If anything, maybe Raph could help him through it. if only it was that simple for herself. Lost in thought and oblivious to the fact that her scent was already strong to him, she shifts the robe enough to give better access, wafting the 'aroma', innocently enough. Fully 'in season', it was no wonder little Mikey had completely lost it. "I was there when Mikko and Raph.. you know. It was all Mikko. She went after him and I guess like Mikey, he couldn't stop it. Raph tried to do right by her after, but...Mikko decided she didn't want him." And it was probably more than any of them wanted to know and she was completely unaware that Raph was a stranger to them these days. Maybe a little insight of the demons their wayward brother had been fighting. "I guess he's been dealing with that confusion on his own. Guess it's a good thing he has Mike now..." But she really needed him, too. Then came Angel's question and she was thankful for the attempt. A chance to avert her mind from the heavy. "It was nice. He's probably the first guy to ever treat me worth something, you know? Until we got a little too close, and that' probably my fault. I didn't know he could be triggered."

Don felt a bit awkward now. It wasn't the scent so much as the subject matter. He really did wonder if he could lose control like the others did. He had never been in that situation before. But here...with Ally's scent being so strong, it was a true test of his own control. So far, so good...

Angel blinked, and Raph too? her poor green buddies. She was going to have to see her red clad skull bashing bud and demand to be filled in on everything that was going on! - She grins at Ally nodding. "Wow.... of course he would, your gorgeous and look like fun... and don't beat yerself up about not knowing.... I didn't even know and I've been friends with these guys for years - okay maybe I have been away for a while but still." Angel shoos that away with explanation and kindness again patting a slim shoulder as she looks down at Don. "Need a hand down there?"

MasterSplinter discovered the stove is gas to sets a pot of water to boils for teas and stuff still listening to the youths in the next room. "Okay in there?" He asks.

"Huh??" Don blinked and glanced up at Angel, completely distracted away from the conversation. "Oh-uh...no, I got this." Now it was clear that he had to finish this as soon as possible. His head was starting to swim from the scent and he was starting to feel his shell tightening. He was also blushing furiously now. "Sorry, uh...what were you two saying?" At least he was trying to get back some of his dignity.

Wow, a chick was complimenting her? That was new.. and cool. Mayb this Angel chick wasn't so bad. "I take it I really am Mikey's first date?" Of course she had picked up on that, but all things seemed to point to it being true, and that made her feel... special? Okay, so she was bloodied and bruised, but how many girls could say they went on a ate with a handsome mutant turtle ninja hunk? None! And now she had company, and a sweet guy tending to her wounds... down there. Certainly better than those male nurses at the hospital. And seeing Don's confused look, she smiles. "You really get into your work, don't you?"

Don blushed even more, chuckling. "Yeah, I guess I do." He looked up at her, smiling. "I'm almost finished." And not a moment too soon, either.

"Doing Great Master Splinter." Angel calls back smiling, she could invisage the rat man standing there ears listening to them. She chuckles at Ally's words and made a pppsssshhhhh sort of noise at Donnie's reaching down to rub his great green head. "Dawwww you guess? hehhee Ally this guy is adorable when he gets very focused, tongue sticks out the edge of his lips and all." She smiles wondering indeed if Donatello still had that habit? how much had all her green buddies changed and grown?

Awww. Okay, so maybe he wasn't ignoring her earlier, but just THAT into his job. "I think your dad is talking to you, Slick." She told him, sparing a little wink. "I appreciate you patching me up.. and.. I hope I didn't show you anything that you weren't ready for..."

Oh, man. Don had to get out of there just to get his blushing under control. "No-no, it's fine." Then he bit his lip looking up at Ally. "I'm glad I could help." Finally he was finished and then helped Ally cover herself again until he was away from her. "Thanks."

Ally patched up now Ally slid the robe back over her shoulders until Angel could get her some clothes. She noticed how quickly Donnie was moving away, and figured his shyness was getting the better of him. "Hey, not so fast.." She told him, standing and adjusting the baggy robe to cover her. She then closed the distance between them and threw her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly and pressed a thankful kiss against his cheek. "Thank you."

Making up cups of tea Splinter chuckles hearing the youths still.

Don's blushing reached an all-time high but he hugged her back, smiling. He was glad she trusted him enough to let him do what he needed to do. Even though it was difficult on his part at times. "You're very welcome." He smiled warmly then let her go. "My brother is lucky to find someone as loving and caring as you are. I know he'll be back in your arms in no time."

"Oh yeah, dont see the Mikey avoiding you for long." Angel agrees chuckling and shifting to go through her back packs and suit cases of goodies and her boxes finding Alley some jeans and a long sleeve top to wear. "Here girl, I'll see if I can find some socks and shoes." She adds .... socks at least, any shoes may be too long for Ally's feet, Angel could see she was at least a size or two longer in the foot area.

Even with all that extra gear on, hugging him was... nice. He was so peaceful and quiet and.. just precious. She gave him a tight squeeze and another peck on the cheek before releasing, extremely thankful for his efforts and encouraging words. Hopefully he was right. Hopefully Mikey wouldn't avoid her all together now. Maybe he wouldn't forget her. At least she hoped as much. "Heh. That's probably the nicest thing anyone has ever told me." She replied honestly. "And.. I have no idea how someone as sweet as you is still single but... I have a feeling that won't last long." And she thanked Angel, taking the offered clothes. Shoes would certainly be a bonus, even if they were too big. As long as she could make the trek to her brother's. Oy. He would certainly not go easy on her.

Ally's words made Don smile. Since Love wasn't meant to work out, he was really beginning to wonder if he would find someone. But, he couldn't dwell on that right now. He had another job to do for Angel. After Ally took the clothes from Angel, Don approached Angel. "So, uh...you had a job for me, right?"

Angel did not first notice Donnie coming towards her - she was bent waist over legs spread to reach into her back packing bag rifling about for the warm boots to give Ally to go with the socks to keep those toes warm! Her butt wriggling with the efforts as she works, hearing Ally and then Don she answers. "I know right? Stretch is a cutie.... um Ally do you have a place to stay?" Because not all PD's had homes other than PD head quarters or warehouses to crash at. And then to Don unawares he was nearer to her. "Yes my power wont come on, I been to the box and all and flicked all the switchs - think you could take a look at it?"

Well, everyone had already seen her naked, so Ally decided to change right then and there since she didn't know the layout of the house, or where to go and.. they were relying on candlelight. She dropped the robe on the couch and pulled on the shirt, then fought with sliding into the jeans, one leg at a time. Angel was certainly taller than her, but she could easily roll up the legs.

"Ally here... try these socks and boots" Angel adds finally dropping the socks and boots out of the bag.

Finally dressed minus the socks and shoes, Ally follows, not content with staying in the den. Hearing Angel's question, she half-shrugged. "Eh, depends on where my brother is. I mean, I was staying with Gabe because.. stuff happened. But then my brother sprung the pen, but I don't know where he's staying." Because if Spike was smart, and often times he wasn't, he wouldn't be at his apartment. That would be the first place the cops looked.

Don definitely noticed Angel's current posture but tried to ignore it. It seemed like a conspiracy against him with these girls. They may not notice, but Don was aware of all the small innuendos that were presented to him. Taking his eyes off of Angel's butt, he nodded, heading for the box. "I'll take a look," he told her as he snagged his bag off the floor to take with him. He also had to get away from these girls before something happened that he wouldn't be able to control.

And she takes the additional items, sliding into the socks and then the boots. Of course the boots were a little big, but close enough! "They'll work.. thank you! I'll return everything when i can."

Nah girl keep em - and if your not sure give me a holler and stay here with me," Angel offers Ally smiling finally standing. "oooh thanks Sensei they look great"

Now in his element and away from the scents of attractive girls, Don set out to work on the fuse box. First he checked all the connections and found nothing out of the ordinary. Next he checked the switches. Everything seemed normal there, too. Hmmm... Don scratched his head in thought, staring at the box. The solution had to be an easy one for him. He was really good at figuring these things out...and quickly.

"Thank you." Wow, Ally was not expecting for Angel to just give her the clothes, but she appreciated it. And.. a place to stay? "Heh, I may take you up on that. Ezekiel took Gabe and that lot out of the city. Guess with whatever craziness is going on.. they didn't w ant to chance it. I have to check in with my borhter ..but maybe later. Think I'll stay here tonight, if you're sure that's okay."

Nodding Angel waves a hand. "it's fine, us pd girls gotta watch each others backs, huh... What is going on?" she asks unsure. "I got back from a ... Global trot so to speak and have no idea." she admits taking a Splinter brewed tea and sipping it calling out. "how you doing Donnie?"

She also took a tea, thanking the ninja master and finally handing him back the robe with thanks. Her atention the returned to Angel. "The news says virus... but it doesn't seem like it. There was a news segment of one of the infected, and they were screaming 'Kraaaaang!' like a psycho. military is getting thick. Whatever it is, it's serious."

Don didn't take his eyes off the box, still studying it throughly. "I almost got it." At least he thought he did. Don took another look then found a loose wire that came out during his second inspection. "Found it." Then there was light! In more ways than one! Don flipped the switch and the entire room lit up.

Wow... She picked a hell of a coming home time. "huh... military involved huh? and Eze takin the crew out.... Sounds like a mess... especially with military in the thick of things." she ponders blinking as finally lights came on. "wooooo hoooo Donnnie!" she cheers happily. "what was it?!" she calls to him chuckling and nodding to Ally. "you got transport or some change for a cab to go see your brother?"

"I have my feet... so... no need for a cab." Yeah, it was her way of saying no money but hey! She always made do. And then the lights came back on. Donnie certainly was magical. "You know, leo's the first one of these guys I met. I was crashin' at Gabe's and he was there.. can't remember why, but.. I came out of the shower and just a towel. And you know, first seeing them.. you drop stuff. I dropped my towl so.. I kinda flashed him. Heck, all but Raph has seen my knockers..."

Well this was an interesting tale! Angel grins and giggling shakes her head, "well I am sure they loved the view, great cans by the way, nice and perky." she grins. "did Bluey blush?" she asks cheekily as unlike Mikey or Don Leo was not a big blush boy. And Angel was fairly certain she'd not seen Raph blush either.

The conversation was making him blush...again! Don opted to stay by the fuse box to keep his face hidden from the girls in the room. He honestly didn't know how much more he could take before his skin became that color permanently! Even though it was logically impossible.

Smiling at the compliment, Ally nodded at Angel. "Yeah, there was some dark tones there.. but he was polite about it. Even turned his head. He's a really great guy. He has a crush on Lexi so... maybe that'll work out for him."

Angel almost dropped her tea. "what?!... Lexi... Have I met Lexi before?" tries to put a face to the name smiling shaking her head. "man I go away for almost two years and look how much the boys have grown... How big is Leo now?" she asks Ally eagerly looking for adonnie. "Donnie, your dad made tea... And fell asleep in my recliner..."

"I'll-um...be there in a few minutes," Don told her, still trying to get his blushing under control. Dang it! Why did he have to blush so much?? It made him very embarrassed more than the conversations have been. Sure it was a by-product from them, but still! Don took a deep breath then finally made his way over to the others. "It was just a loose wire."
Back to top Go down
Angel Bridge

Angel Bridge

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 10:04 am

And it was great to know it was nothing serious.

Giving Donnie a wide grin Angel's relieved breath was obvious, and a move she also turned into a breathe out over her tea to blow some of the steam off and cool it a bit. "Oh thank goodness... thank you Donnie - I'd hate to think what such a think would have cost me should I have called an electrician - whom would have taken far longer to do half the task you just completed so easily." She was relieved and praising the tall turtles skill at the same time offering a grin and her cup motioning a bit towards the lot Splinter had prepared. "There is a tea for you too." She smiles more at Ally to invite her fellow PD gal to fill her in on the Lexi, Leo rumor-

If there was anything to tell of course.

And glancing towards Splinter wondering what he thought of all this.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 7:44 pm

Giving a shrug, Ally took the tea with thanks, catching all the blushing from the technically-savvy Donatello. Gash, he was a cutie! "Oh, Leo's pretty big. like all the guys. But not as tall as Don or as muscular as Raph. I swear Raphael could probably throw train shipping carts around with the blink of those golden eyes." Sipping her tea, she smiled at Angel, wincing a little at the bruising in her cheek.

"You've probably met Lexi before. She's not an official PD, but dated Gabriel for awhile, then Hun suckered her in to be bait during robberies. She's really pretty. Like, ridiculously pretty.  Kinda like you." And a wink as she took another sip. "I think Lexi really likes Leo, but she's in love with Laz. Laz was a Foot.. but I don't think that's the case anymore. He went against The Shredder. Heh, our little band of misfit Dragons and Foot. But one thing I know.. they're on the Turtles' side."
Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 11:27 pm

"You will have to see for yourself my daughter just how much growth our family has gone through, as you have over you time away." Splinter says gently nodding to both Angel and Ally in turn when in some form they thanked him for the tea and he gave Donatello an amused sort of twitch of the ears and whiskers towards him as his tall son joined them.

He felt a little sadly for Leonardo in the news that this Lexi did not feel as strongly for him as another, but it was all a part of growing and earlier he recalled his leading son had not been too fussed by the news.

And, Splinter new it would take some one special to see past the mutants to the men that lay beneath. And then decide to leave almost all human living behind to be with them. Unless of course it was another mutant. but even then, as with the case with Love, this also did not guarantee anything would be easier.

Especially if there was also a history like Love had. One that was not good. And like the cat would be a dividing not uniting force in his family. Which he hoped to put an end to soon.

He smiles at Ally having listened to the talk even if his tho0ughts had gone inwards for a time and nods. "I am glad to hear that. To know there are more allies for my sons and vice versa. I know they tried hard to intervene at that tower incident." He sighs and rests back comfortably in the recliner, wondering what the night held now for them. Maybe Donatello would rest a few hour then head off to see his way ward brother and perhaps Michelangelo too. Perhaps Leonardo would join them and the both of them set of together. Maybe not. But whatever it was they were for the moment safe and out of site in Angel's home.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 2:40 am

Don was all too happy to relax for a little while. Yes, he had a job to do yet, but resting for a few minutes wouldn't hurt anything. He smiled at Angel and returned her praise with a 'you're welcome' then grabbed some tea and sat down in another chair.

It sure felt good to sit down for once. From arriving at the park and stopping Mikey from accidentally destroying his mate, his run after Mikey which took him several blocks out of the way of Angel's, the run back to the park to pick up his bag, the jog to Angel's, and finally getting the job or jobs done around there, Don hadn't sat down at all.

He leaned back in the chair and crossed his legs at the ankles, sipping his tea. He was exhausted, but he still felt mostly accomplished with what he had done so far. All in all, it was a good feeling. The warm tea helped even more.
Back to top Go down
Angel Bridge

Angel Bridge

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 7:47 am

"oh... Well that's a shame," Angel said in regards to the Lexi liking Leo, but lovin a human guy...

But she had lived a lot over the months away and knew the heart wanted what it wanted. She chuckles at Ally's description. "I see, I think I know who, ya talkin about." she answers, "though gotta correct ya a bit, I ain't ridiculously pretty, or even hot and creamy latte like you... I am milk chocolate with chilly flakes, sweet and spicy girlfriend-" she makes a sassy motion with her hand smiling over at Donatello, he looked... Tired.

She smiles and moves over to him and bend a bit to pull on the chair lever so the foot bench sprung up under those crossed ankles. "that better Stretch? Man you have grown so tall." she affectionately rubs the bald bit of green head. She sits on the little coffee table between the two recliners and gestures eagerly for Ally to get comfortable too. "Glad Hun never really took any note of me, or so I think so... glad I walked away before I got suckered further in, even more so your lil band are friends of my friends."
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 7:58 am

Ally managed a chuckle at Angel's description of herself. Gah, laughing hurt her face, thanks to the bruising, but it was proof that her spirit wasn't broken. She still worried about Mikey and hoped that he was okay. Maybe he would touch base soon. She spared a little smile at Donnie- her number one doctor, then Splinter and Angel, debating a good place to make herself comfortable, but no sooner had she climbed onto the couch, a loud -BOOM- echoed from somewhere outside, shaking the structure of the house...

Eyes widening, she looked at the others and rushed to the door, peering outside. They were a good distance away from Dragon headquarters, but she could see the smoke coming from the general location, and hear the sirens adding to the chaotic orchestra of NYC's night life....

"O.M.G... I can't be for sure, but I think Dragon Headquarters just got iced!"
Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 10:06 pm

The light chatter made Splinter grin a little, chuckling at young ladies whiskers twitching though he of course agreed he refrained from doing so allowed watching Donatello rest back. It had been a busy long day for him. Though all four his sons bein fit and young handled fatigue after long long hours fine he guessed a small rest here would not hurt none.

He lifts his Tphone checking for messages, seeing none he sent one to Leonardo to tell him that he and Donatello were at Angels with Ally and that Michelangelo had gone to Aprils to see Raphael unawares by now Raphael had headed out himself. Sending the text, it took him longer to text then his sons, his tongue stuck out the side of his mouth his claws clicking the screen as he does.

Tucking his phone away.just as the place shook from the percussive boom of an explosion some blocks away he frowns a little ears turning towards Ally and the direction the boom came from. "If that is the case, good for them... Though it was preferable to know where the gang hung out." He sighs taking a gulp of the tea.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 11:37 pm

Leo had headed to the lair to grab Raph's gift, while there he called the hospital to see about Lexi, and to leave her a gift. He had noticed that no one was home and first thought that everyone was at april's. Seeing the note on the fridge however, he seen that some went to Angel's place.

he would first see Raph then maybe meet up with the others later.

The run was quick and when he got to April's apartment there didn't seem to be anyone there. The window was left unlocked however so he let himself in. Quietly he looked around, and still seeing no sign of anyone, placed the gift on the table with a note saying he would be back soon. Hopefully Raph wasn't getting himself into trouble. And Leo had no idea what had happen to Mike.

After leaving the gift and note, Leo slipped out of the apartment and headed to Angel's place.

Once there he again, let himself in.

Hey guys. Have you all heard from Raph? I thought he was at April's place, but he wasn't there when I checked. You will not believe the night I have had though...
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 4:11 am

Don settled back in the recliner. "Much better -- thanks," he answered Angel with a smile when the foot bench was firmly in place underneath his feet. Yes, the recliner felt so good to him. He wasn't used to recliners much, really. At the lair, there were regular upholstered chairs, straight-backed chairs, and he was most familiar with his computer chair which didn't have the best support but it did its job.

"Man you have grown so tall."

Angel's compliment earned a small blush from Don as he busied himself with the mostly-empty cup in his hand. He mumbled another 'thanks' before taking his final sip when he heard a boom come from somewhere nearby. It was enough to jolt Don up from his chair, which he only half-succeeded in standing up with the foot bench and being on his shell in the first place and fell back in the chair. Definitely not the smoothest of moves, but he was more concerned about what the noise was.

"What the heck was that?!"

He received his answer a few seconds later from Ally and put the foot bench down on the recliner before finally standing up. About the time he made it to his feet, his brother came in -- unannounced and it looked like he had been through well...hell for lack of a term.

Hey guys. Have you all heard from Raph? I thought he was at April's place, but he wasn't there when I checked. You will not believe the night I have had though...

"No, I haven't heard from him, Leo. I was about to go visit him after Mikey was done having his talk with him, though." Then he paused before asking the question he was most curious about at that moment. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Angel Bridge

Angel Bridge

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 6:07 am

Angel had heard the chair - and turned -

could not decide if she wanted to laugh at the poor turtles predicament or not for some seconds- oh Donnie... he was still the adorable klutz.

She squashes the urge to laugh and leaving Ally by the window was moving back to Don to ask if he was okay. "You alri-?" Her question halting when Leo joins them.

She crosses her arms - wow Blueberry had grown - and looked like he could do with a stiff cold beer and a shower. "No hi Angel, welcome back Angel, how are you gal? just straight on to wheres the other mutant turtle?" She mock severely snarks at him moving over towards the blue clad turtle now and opening her arms. "Got a hug for an old friend at least?" she winks glad to see him despite all this. "If RedT is not at Aprils he might have gone out to bash some skulls." she offers as a thought on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 4:42 pm

Leo managed a grin and pulled Angel in for a hug. It's great to see you again. He told her and gave her a squeeze before letting her go. He then took a seat and rubbed his eyes.

there's...some things happening in the city. I...might have found another mutant turtle, and a woman who's a vampire that feeds off of mutants. Also. Lexi blew up Dragon HQ, but she got beat up pretty bad and I had to rush her to the hospital.

He looked at everyone and waited for the questions to come flooding in.
Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 10:28 pm

Leonardos appearance helped smother the rather amused smile and twitch of whiskers Splinter had been masking unsuccessfully. Sometimes as capable a ninja and fine mind his intellectual son possessed was no arch for the more clumsy side.

And again more amusement when Angel lightly scolded Leonardo for barging in with no apparent glee she was back.

Though his inner warm glow at the friendliness and the familiarity and glee he himself had that Angel was back and two of his sons now here, Ally looking much better...

Was extinguished at Leonardos briefing if his night. His furry brows drew together and he places his finished cup down. "One thing at a time my son, another turtle you say?... and what do you know about what is going on in this city of ours?"
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 2:52 am

Donatello: Don just stared at his brother. He didn't know what to say. Yes, he had questions, but he didn't even know where to begin. New mutant? A...vampire? Okay, now this was sounding like a bad horror flick or something. He wondered if Leo had injured his head in the blast. "O-okay..."

Donatello But, then again, this was New York. Things happened around here that seemed impossible. Maybe...just maybe...there was more to this than Don could believe. He was glad Leo took care of Lexi, and also that Lexi took it into her own hands to blow up the Purple Dragon headquarters. But still...

Angel Angel squeezed Leo back as hard as she could in the hug before drawing back and listening her eyebrow rigin up in an expression of quizzical disbelieve. "Another turtle?" She wonders - then Splinter had asked about - encouraging Leo to go into more detail - to explain himself fully and she glances towards Ally, "You were right - some one did make a mess of the Drangons Lair."

Ally Holy... so she was right! And Leo was here, probably her second favorite Turtle... okay, no. Because the sweetness known as Donatello was now tied with Leo. Of course, Mikey was still her fave, even after what happened.. "LEO!" She smiled as best as her bruised face would allow and despite the soreness, managed to throw her arms around him. "My Blueberry!"

THE LEO: Leo smiled back at Ally but noticed she was a bit beaten up. He gave her a light hug and then held her out to look her over. "What happen? Who's shell do I have to kick?" He asked her. He then looked at the others. "uh....There's more. But...I don't think now's the time to talk about it." Because he really didn't want to tell them that he had been hanging out with Karai at the foot tower.

MasterSplinter he frowned - brows coming down in a severe line. "Now is the time my son, we'll need to know all to be able to decide a course of action." in a firm stern way standing to gather up used cups.

Donatello Don decided to answer Leo's question about what happened to Ally. "It was an accident, Leo. If you could call it that." Don didn't even know what to call it, really. But he really didn't want to tell Leo that their innocent little brother turned into a monstrous beast, either. He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck, deciding he would go for it. "It was Mikey. He did this to her. But, he wasn't in his right mind at the time."

THE LEO Time to turn this conversation around and away from him, he frowned hearing that Mike was the one that hurt Ally, though Don didn't have to go into details, he could figure out what happen. "So how come Mike isn't here now?" Because shouldn't he be around trying to make things better? "Maybe I should go get him and look for Raph while I'm at it."

Donatello "Mikey is with Raph. Or at least that's where he was heading. He insisted to talk to Raph before coming here." Don's frustration was still very evident about the whole conversation he and Mikey had on that rooftop when Don tried everything he could to get Mikey to come back with him.

Angel Angel glanced at Ally here encase she wated to give Leo the full story of what happened between her and Mikey. She listened mostly to the chatter between the two brothers.

MasterSplinter Splinter placed aside the used crockery and sighed. "Your youngest brother needed time to gather himself and a chance to speak with a brother whom has been in that situation." He says chancing a look at Donatello his tail reaching to pat his hand, to let him know he'd done the best he could for Michelangelo.

Ally Ally was glad that she wouldn't have to explain. Phew. She would have to thank Donnie later. She gave Leo a sad sort of look to confirm what Donnie had told him. "Yeah, Mikey didn't mean too. He just... lost it, the way that Raph lost it with Mikko..." He told him, though not really sure if Leo was aware of the Raphand Mikko incident. "But Donnie patched me up.." And she sent a wink in the brainy Turtle

Ally in the brainy Turtle's direction. "And Angel let me borrow some clothes. And.. your Sensei let me borrow his robe....but what's better, is his soft hugs. That fur, omg. I need to use his conditioner."
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 12:14 am

Leo nodded to them. He had no doubt that Mikey didn't mean to hurt Ally. Poor guys was probably freaking out. Still, he should have came to talk to Ally...Unless he wasn't himself yet. He wasn't sure how all that worked, he hadn't experireneced that kind of out of controlness. Hopefully he never would. He liked to think that in any situation he would have total control of himself.

Yes, Sensei is very snuggly. Uh...There is a bit more to this story. I'm not sure how to tell you guys though. It's just...Karai and I teamed up and went to some government building. It's where we found the turtle and woman. We were there to figure out what was going on with the city, but then it turned into a rescue mission. The two are at the foot tower right now.
Back to top Go down
Angel Bridge

Angel Bridge

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 12:43 am

Angel glanced between Ally, to Splinter a small chuckle escaping her and nodding to the other girl in recognition of the fact that - yes Splinter's furr was indeed warm and soft and his embrace that safe secure fatherly sort.

Though her thoughts on the matter derailed and both brows shot up hearing Leo had been out gallivanting about with the Foot princess.

"You left a mutant turtle and vampire in the Foots clutches?" She asks quietly - but her tone suggested she thought he was a sword short of the pair for trusting Karai.
Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 9:54 am

Splinter had chuckled bash fully at Ally nodding his head to her, "I am glad to have brought you such comfort young lady, and I hope both you and Donatello will take further comfort in my words now; Donatello it may be frustrating but you did the a brave and selfless thing tonight stopping you younger brother and then chasing him to ensure he was going to be okay - he will no doubt come to talk to you and, to you Ally whom shall take to heart the knowledge Michelangelo will seek you out to right this wrong he has committed however unintentionally against you."

Then his humour melted away his brows coming down again in a firm hard line like a thunderclap! "You wish to form an alliance with Karai? Are you certain this is wise?" In other words Leonardo - explain this with very good reasons!

His fatherly demeanour was replaced with the sort of firmness his sons where often nervous of.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 6:10 pm

Now that he had everyone's attention, not that he really wanted it, it was time for him to explain things.

Karai isn't a bad person. She can be reasoned with. With Shredder gone, I thought this would be a great oppertunity to gain her trust and maybe turn the foot around for the better. Then we decided to look into what's been going on in the city, because it seems no one else was being bothered by the fact people were walking around like possessed zombies.

Like I said, we didn't find out much, other then some government agents are getting involved. I left Phoenix and Victoria with Karai at the tower because right now that is the best place for them. I will be returning tomorrow to check on everything.

Do I think I can trust Karai? Yes. I think so. Without her father there to influence her, I think an alliance can work out.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 8:17 pm

Don gave his father a small but genuine smile.  Splinter's words did offer some comfort he needed.  Although it was obvious that Mike would return at some point, Don liked hearing those words said to him.  He still thought there might have been more he could have done, but he just had to put the past behind him.  There were much more pressing matters to worry about now.

Don had mixed feelings about Karai.  Yes, with the Shredder gone, it would be easier to convince her to fight on their side, but she still was very manipulative.  She could be pretending to ally with Leo to get closer to all of them.  That part scared Donatello more than anything.  It wouldn't be the first time they had a major betrayal in their ranks.

"I don't know, Leo..." Don finally said with a heavy sigh.  "We do face a common enemy, so maybe she would be willing to work with us for this particular threat.  But how do you know this would be a permanent thing?  She might turn on us eventually."  Needless to say, Don was very wary of this plan.
Back to top Go down
Angel Bridge

Angel Bridge

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 9:39 am

"And it's not that people are unaware Leo, I have only been back a while and can see the current disaray the city in in. Yes some are choosing to ignore and get on with life - but there is increased robberies and looting and evacuations happening." Angel points out to the eldest turtle brother.

She looks towards Donnie and nods, yeah she could so see Karai using them to help face the threat, defeat it and then turn on them.

"Well... whatever happens it sounds like something yous need to talk about and further plan as a team... all of us, April and Casey too." Angel puts out there.

Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 11:20 pm

Ally nodded at Splinter, completely confident that Mikey would indeed seek her out once he was feeling more in control of himself. She just really wished he could be here now, but knew he was probably keeping his distance until he had a complete handle on himself. She listened to the exchange between Leo and his family and friends, curious about the vampire and fifth turtle? "Have you been drinking the bong water, Leo?" She gently teased, all the while eyeing that couch. Looked like a good place to crash for the night, if Angel didn't mind. It had been a long night and she wasn't sure how much longer she could keep up the act. She was sore and tired and still inwardly struggling with her emotions, but doing a remarkable job at seeming okay.

Leo knew it would be hard to convince the others to see things his way when it came to Karai. And to be honest, Leo also had those concerns. But, if they could even ally temporarily against this threat, it would be better for all of them. Leo just had to put the 'what ifs' off to the side and see how this worked. When it came to having a discussion with everyone, Leo agreed. "Yes, we need as many allies as we can find." Then he looked at Ally and gave her a small smirk. "Ha-ha, very funny." At least her humor was intact. "We should try contacting Raph," finally said, getting antsy about his brother's whereabouts.

Splinter growled thoughtfully in his throat tugging on his long goatie in thought, then sighed. "We will proceed carefully if April, Casey and your brothers agree. We should in any case head to Aprils to touch base." He smiles at Ally. "Perhaps my dear you'd like the chance to catch up with him yourself?" He chuckles and stands up to first return cups to the kitchen.

Sniggering Angel gave Ally her fist to bump - hah that was a good one! Very Happy and as plans were tentatively made she stepped closer to her. "How you holding up? - think your up for a little more splunking about this city?" she whispers for her alone - the girl had had a rough night. Angel was literally biting at the bit to go see April, and Casey? maybe... and the other two brothers, but if Ally was too tired she'd fob off going with them for now and claim to be jetlagged and stay in.

Oh, so they were going to head over to this April's house instead? indeed, Ally was exhausted , but if there was a chance that she could see Mikey again tongiht, she would force herself. Sparing Angel a wink and giving a fist bump, she gave a half-smile. "I'm okay. If he's there, that's where I need to be....unless you think I'll trigger him again...."

Don shook his head. "We won't let that happen, Ally -- I promise." He also agreed with Leo about getting in touch with Raph. It was something he probably should do himself. He definitely owed his brother at least that much. "I'll try to reach him, Leo," he told him, pulling out his phone, dialing Raph's number, then waited for the hothead to pick up. Don felt very nervous about talking to Raph again. It had been way too long since they had spoken to each other and it hadn't ended on the best of terms then. While waiting for Raph to pick up, Don finished getting things ready to leave.

Splinter smiles and does his rob up tighter. "Be easier if the ladies rode shell back." He comments ready to ready out the moment they were.

Angel felt her eyebrow raise again and she giggles, "if I didn't know any better you got it bad for the Mikstsr." She teases lightly and nods pulling on boots herself and a coat - offering Ally one too. "Ohh have not rode she'll back in ages." She grins.

"Well, he IS all that and a bag of chips so.. yeah.." Ally winked, having to bite her tongue when Splinter suggested they go shellback. He was their father, after all. Be a proper young lady for once... "So, who am I ridin'?" Yep, failed at the proper part.

"Yes, we should move out," Leo agreed. The sooner they got to April's, the better. When Splinter suggested the girls riding shell-back, Leo promptly volunteered. "I'll take Ally," he said, giving her a smirk. Her choice of words made him blush slightly, but he was good at hiding it. However, noting her current condition, maybe it would be better if she rode in his arms instead.

Riding shell-back? Was Splinter serious? Ally was too injured to ride a shell so Don turned to Leo. "I think she should be carried, Leo." Then he looked at Angel, who had been flirting with him earlier. 'Oh, boy...' "So, you're on me?" he finally asked, trying not to blush at how naughty that sounded.

Ally flashed Leo a little wink. He had been so eager to take her on.. it was kinda sweet. Gah, all of these guys were something extra special. "I've never rode a Turtle before.." Oh shit, that sounded bad! "Um, I mean that innocently.." But she liked Donnie's suggestion of being carried even better....

Leo stared at Ally with his cheeks flushed. Did she just say that? Although, Leo played it cool and countered with, "There's a first time for everything." Then he moved over to her. "Ready?"

Sniggering a bit Splinter headed out first letting the boys sort themselves out with the girls.

Angel had to fight a laugh - oh man this gal was fun! She nods and winks at Donnie. "Lucky me hey Stretch?" She teases going closer and waiting, did she have to hop or would he kneel a little for her?

Not getting an answer from Raph's phone, Don hung up and sighed heavily. "No answer." Not that he was surprised. If Raph was out busting heads it was likely he was too busy to notice his phone was ringing. He would try again later.  To answer Angel's question, Don kneeled down for her to grab on. Yeah, he was still blushing from earlier and it was only a matter of time before Angel joined in on the fun at his expense. "Ready?"

Yep, totally just said that and hey.. this was on her bad day. Ally winked at him and gave a nod. "Yep, ready when you are." She smiled and moved closer, throwing one arm around his neck and waiting for him to scoop her up.

Leo scooped up Ally and turned to the others. "Let's go." Then he headed for the door with her, opening it then headed out.

Splinter shifted and smiled then led off trusting to his sons to follow, sides the knew the way.

Angel chuckled and climbed on her legs wrapped about shell and arms about both this and his shoulders. "Hi hi Stretch!" She mock cheers pressing a kiss to his head.

"Hi," Don said shyly, still blushing. But he had to admit it felt nice carrying Angel this way. He headed out with the others.

At April's Apartment

Leo lead his small group to April's and let themselves in. He wondered if Mikey was still there. He hadn't been gone all that long, right? And Mikey slept like a log, anyway. "Hello?" he called out as he opened the door. "Mikey, are you still here?" He shifted his precious cargo in his arms and entered the apartment.

Mikey heard the knock, head stirred and shifted waking, noting a lack of Erica and Raph... Had they snuck off somewhere? Well they certainly wasted little time. He blinks and staggers up right off the couch. "Leo?"... tail wagged. "Leo!" he bounded forward - then skidded his voice choking. "Ally?"

Splinter waited on the rooftop keeping an ear and whisker out for danger as they entered the safety and warm of Aprils apartment.

Don entered next after Leo, carrying Angel. He didn't know anyone was even here until Mikey bounded up from the couch. "Hello, Mikey."

The moment Leo stepped through that door, Ally gave the blue-clad Turtle a hug and carefully slid from his arms, slowly taking in the place. So this was the living space of the infamous April O'Neil that she'd heard so much about. The 'go to' place when you were an upset Turtle. It seemed cozy enough. She followed Leo, figuring he would know where to look for Mikey, but it seemed he heard them. A smile stretched across her lips seeing that he was okay. "Hey, Mikey. I wanted to make sure you were okay..."

"Wooooo!" Angel whispered and grinned, that was always far more exhilarating than buggy jumping! She watches over Donnie's shell as Leo enters the apartment first., then the we're in. Oh he's how much the knucklehead had grown! Angel wriggled free of Don with a cheek smooch and hurried over to hug him. "Mikey!"

Leo gently set Ally down and nodded. "Yes, we need to have a family meeting. Have you heard from Raph at all?" It was frustrating that no one could get a hold of that turtle. Maybe a family meeting needed to include that little detail, too. When Raph was present, of course.

April gave a loud snort of surprise, "my spork you gnome!" she yelps randomly sitting up and blinking sleep off her mind and rubbing it from her eyes.

"Ally, uh Al.. Uh... Yeah I'm okay..." Mikey backed from her a little fumbling in his belt.. Then Angel hugged him and he smiles. "hello... Wow your so tall now!" he grabs the Vic's from his belt and smears it across his nose. All girls were safe!... He hoped. And he was having trouble meeting Ally's eyes... His head hung... "I am .. Okay... Are you?" he squeezes Angel again.

Splinter slips in after the others closing the window entry point with his tail.

"Raph.. He's here-" April looks at the spot on the couch where hours ago Raph had been, comfy and nestled and her friend!? She blinks in confusion. "he must have gone out..." she yawns stretching and toppling off the couch.

Squeezing Mikey again back Angel grins. "so have you she'll of brains." she said affectionately to Mikey letting him go to talk to Ally and heading to April to help her up. Chuckling.

Leo sighed heavily in frustration. "Great..." He was less than thrilled how things were working now. "We can't reach him, either," he told April, shaking his head. He really hoped Raph wasn't in some kind of trouble. That Turtle was the most likely to get in over his head.

And Ally hated the fact that Mikey wouldn't meet her gaze. She knew what he must be feeling, but she wanted him to know, he didn't have to. He had no doubt beaten himself up enough over this.. he didn't have to continue. She watched as he smeared the vics beneath his nostrils, and then a babbling red-head seemed to spring to life. She chuckled a little, but all introductions would have to wait. Venturing closer, she would wait her turn, though a little impatiently. And soon enough, Mikey was free and she closed the distance with no fear and gently wrapped her arms around his neck, melting into him. "Yeah, I'm okay now that I can see you."

Don watched the exchange between Ally and Mikey and smiled. It was about time those two finally made amends. He also smiled at April, greeting her with a small wave. "Hi, April. It's good to see you."

Mikey actually had tears! He sniffles and.. And... Wraps around around the small body burying his snout against neck this time her scent could not reach him! "How can you.. Forgive me so easily?!" he was muffled. "After what I.. Tried to do...?" but his voice would tell her he was more than glad she did. That he was hugging her, holding her...

And his emotions were making Ally all teary eyed, too. Gah! She hugged him back, one hand gently caressing the back of his neck, soothing as best she could. "Because.. I know it wasn't you. You didn't mean it." She told him, shifting enough to press a soft kiss against his cheek. "And.. I've seen the real you. The adorably sweet little ball of awesome. Yeah, I'm not turning my back on that."

April watched for a moment squeeing then to don and Leo and giving Don a hug after squishing Angel in one. "well he may just out blowing off steam." she says.

Nawwwwing and recovering her breath after being April squished and smooched and lamentation over how tall she had grown Angel stood back chuckling, nodding. "that's what I thought, he usually does."

Splinter casts Ally a grin glad she was so willing to forgive Mikey.

Mikey sniffles, hiccuped nuzzling into the soft skin. Oh lord why would human guys ever give something like this up? She was light and soft and warm and totally forgiving.. He lifts his watery eyes to hers. "I.. I have a song of apology for you.. Raphs new lil lady friend helped me write it... Wanna hear it?" and he'd not care there was an audience.

Leo wanted to believe that's all it was -- blowing off steam, but something kept nagging him in the back of his mind. He really felt that they should find him. Leo allowed himself to be squished in the hug April offered, returning it. His mind had briefly been derailed from the gesture.

If under different circumstances, Ally may have noticed that Mikey mentioned that Raph had a new lady friend... and would have asked for all the juicy details! But as it was, the rest of the world didn't even exist at the moment. There was only him and the way he made her feel, despite everything that happened. Those soulful, innocent eyes and knowing that he was truly sorry and more than deserved her forgiveness. Meeting his gaze and trying to control her own tears, a small smile stretched across her lips and she nodded eagerly, managing a shaky smile. "I would love to hear it."

Mikey nodded and dropping to his knee in a manner that suggested he was proposing, gently tugging Ally onto his raised knee Mikey cleared his throat and tail wagging broke into song.

Ally, I am humble
For tonight I understand
Your blood was never meant to decorate my hand
You've suffered great injustice
That I bestowed upon you
I offer an apology, and one overdue♫

I, I am sorry
Hear my song
And know I sing to you
Although I caused you pain and fright
I long for forgiveness, your heart tonight

Could you forgive, oh please forgive
Hope can truly live
And if you will forgive, and if you do forgive
Love can truly live

I, know you were frightened
I'd use my final breath
To tell you that I'm sorry
Not be someone you'd regret
Here now with my amends
I hope some of the pain ends.

I, I am sorry
Hear my song
And know I sing to you
Although I caused you pain and fright
I long for forgiveness, your heart tonight

Could you forgive, oh please forgive
Hope can truly live
Love can truly live

Love, love truly live...

Splinter hid a very unmanly squeeee.

Angel covered her mouth to hide hers. Giggling.

Beaming and going to hug Donnie now April grins. She and Raph had been subjected to this song for a hour over and over on the couch, though April reared up every time. Oddly enough the big turtle didn't complain as much as normal...

Donatello, who was still close to April, watched Mikey serenade his love and smiled warmly. It was touching, really. Mikey really had outdone himself this time. No doubt Ally would adore his little brother for putting his kind of effort into fixing things. He hugged April back.

The gesture made Ally's smile widen and she took a seat on the offered knee. smile widening as he began singing to her. Oh, she giggled and cried, wrapping her arms around him and squeezed tightly. He had out so much effort into this, and no doubt practiced it many times. It was a lovely gesture. "That's beautiful, Mikey." And she smooches his cheek, over and over. "Of course I forgive you."

Last edited by Donatello Hamato on Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 2:20 am

Love was bored. Like really bored. and worse! Don had not come to see her yet. That really upset her. Maybe he found out about her and Raph. She growled at the name. she still didn't think she was in the wrong with that. Raph had clearly wanted to be with her. And then when he got it he just tossed her away. Whatever, it was just a crush. No the guy she really liked was Don!

She was walking around the streets, dressed in a large hoodie and over sized pants when she smelled a familiar smell in the air. DON!

Looking around she didn't see anyone. With a pout she was going to give up but saw motion by an apartment. Following her nose and feeling like a frut loop commercial, she made it to where she seen the shadows.

Still, she hadn't seen where they went, or even if it was Don! Smelled like him though. But he did live in the sewers so maybe she was just smelling that?

DONNIE! She called out. Maybe if he was close he would hear her!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next