TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)

Go down 
+8
Leatherhead
Leonardo Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Ally Black
Erica Martins
Timothy Black
Loventrice Dixon
Donatello Hamato
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 7:06 am

At first Don wanted to decline, but the curiosity won out in the end.  He sighed heavily.  "Alright."  He allowed April to tug him to the bathroom, having no clue what she wanted to show him.  A semi-naughty thought occurred to him, but April wasn't that type of person.  It had to be something very important to be so urgent.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 7:12 am

April lead the way and closed the door behind them. "This..." She gestures to the ruined tub and the wall." Is where I found your brother and learned what happened - I've never seen Raph in so much emotional pain.. he could not be strong any more in that moment..." And she tells Don everything Raph told her.

Everything.

From coming home to hear his anguished scream and racing upstairs to find the great big turtle in a terrible state... how she held him, right there in the tub and listened and was rocked by the forced of his emotions -

April wiped angry tears away now at the thought looking at Donnie. "This... break up of the team has hurt him more than he could ever find words to tell you... he is your team strength, the protector... but a shield can only protect if it is held up and cared for by those that it is protecting." She lets a quiet fall - for Don to absorb it all. "When we find him... lets all promise never to let a woman come between yous again?"
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 7:27 am

At first, Don didn't know what to expect. But as April told him the events of what happened when Raph came back here Don felt something. Like something snapped inside of him. A light switch turned on and it was a white-hot blaze! Don was seething.

He couldn't find the words, but with learning the truth about what happened in the 'Love Incident' now Don completely understood. His anger was fully directed at Love. She didn't care about him at all. In fact, if something did happen between them, she would probably push him over the edge, too. Like with Raph, she would push him towards the point of no return. She would use him!

Not only was his anger evident, but his guilt came back. He should've talked to Raph after this happened. Now Don was certain Raph was avoiding him. His brother felt terrible for doing this to Don and couldn't face him -- even if it wasn't his fault.

The only sound that came from him was a low growl as he glared at the tub, not wanting to direct his angry gaze at anything but one of the results from Raph's sexcapade/rape. He wasn't mad at Raph at all anymore. It only made the urge to find him even stronger.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 7:42 am

Reaching out and squeezing Don's hand April knew the anger, she knew it - and could see it over the usually bright, inquisitive kind face of Donatello. Even his lovely large eyes glared - almost boring holes through her tub.

Her fingers linger on his. "We'll find our brother - and hopefully bring him home... back to where he belongs." She whispers - ready now to focus on nothing but finding Raphael. "I just hope... yesturday he found some measure of comfort and joy when I set him and Er i - aaa never mind lets go..." She turns to lead the way out...

And she had thought, perhaps Raph had just left with her young friend. But if that were the case he would answer his phone.... and as it occurred to her she also knew Don would not want to wait for them to organize themselves. He would not be passive this time. She turns back and goes to the bathroom window opening it and shoving it wide. "Be safe out there Donatello - if we have to come looking for you too..." She tells him leaving it hanging.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 9:33 am

Ally made Mikey snicker despite being both impressed with April in the state of fury of the likes he had never seen before and also slightly scared of it.

It worried Mikey that Donnie intervened but it was probably for the best. Leo came to the window to listen in with them, as his alpha and team leader Mikey subconsciously drew even closer to Ally not even noting the action himself nuzzling her shoulder as they continue to listen.

Thankfully Donnie managed to send Love away - or so it seemed - and bring April back inside. And... and... then drag Donnie off to the bathroom before Mikey could whole heartedly agree - yes despite the lingering tiredness and the desire to do nothing but smother Ally in all the grateful affection of being so forgiven - go find their brother.

But at least waiting for the pair to return meant he could just hold Ally a bit longer.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 10:47 pm

Ally was so happy to have Mikey close that she almost forgot about the drama outside... almost. Then all of the screaming started and she was certain that April would tear the Cat's head off! And then she overheard the bit of news that was no doubt the fuel behind April's raging inferno. Love had... used Raph? Wow....Mikko, and Love?!

...Just.. wow...

Two mature females had used him in probably the most confusing time of his life. Of course Mikko claimed that she fell in love with Gabriel and never intended to hurt the red-clad Turtle, but truth was.. it happened, to someone who sadly didn't have a lot of options in the love department. Sure, she found the guys extremely attractive, but she knew girls like her were few and far between.

With a sad sort of look, she hugged Mike a little tighter, silently vowing that she would never toy with her little Orange Crush's emotions like that. She found out about 'beast mode' the hard way but would try hard to figure out ways to decode it. To work around it. There had to be a way. One thing was for certain, she would not toy with his heart and use his body for her own personal pleasure. For once in her young life, Ally was determined to be in it for the long haul.

"I feel really bad for your brother..." She told him in a low tone, smooching his cheek. "I'll do whatever I can to help you find him." And she was dying to officially meet April O'Neil and get a proper introduction. She seemed pretty kick-ass!
Back to top Go down
Angel Bridge

Angel Bridge

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 2:22 am

Angel felt a lance of her own fury - though it paled in comparison to Aprils. "Oh... fuck..." She growls -

One of her best friends had been... so hurt and had to be confused and aching... She did understand that - she had not after all come away from her own global trotting unscathed.

Like Donnie she was keen to head out and find Raphael.

Watching April drag him off however she smiles at Leo and then Mikey and Ally. Taking time to note the little blonds total attachment to the crazy knucklehead. "Whadda ya think BlueT - we should contact Casey and get him here? then go out looking for the RedT in pairs or on our own?" She asks of him reaching up to lightly, very gently knuckle Leo's chin, it was - despite everything so far good to see them all again.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 12:05 pm

Mikey hung his head for several long moments - nose ridge and forehead resting against Ally, her smooch brought his eyes back to hers and he pouts. "I do too - I knew something had happened... but not that... never imagined ... that." He murmurs for her ears alone casting as sideways look at Leo here -

"We should have been there - been better brothers." He finds Ally's eyes again. "The kind he could have talked to - not that guys speak about these things usually on principle... but brothers is different." He was ashamed he himself could be counted among those brothers.

Her words, ladened with the sincerity of her wish to help, turned his sad frown into a grin and he nods. "Thanks Angelcake... we may need it. Hopefully really it's nothing and he's tphone just is on silent or he's ignoring it. Maybe out with the cute little button we met via web cam at LH's place - swear there was something in the air around them, could have swung my chuck at it and have it bounce of and hit my snout... here look..." And subtle rubbing some of his scent onto her shoulder - glad for the smothering of vics blocking her scent in turn, he shifts pulling free his t phone and opening his photo options. Yes the Mikerazzi had struck! - he had pics of the evening, and a few contained his big brother blushing over something the lil brunette was doing - or sayin... "He barely looked anywhere else - but shhh dont tell anyone I got these pics... oh theres a old Leo one with the noddle smacking him in the ey... heh funny."

And it was a waiting game, waiting for Don and April to return from the bathroom. It made the Mikey immensely curious as to why she had in fact dragged him off, but he was content they'd find out when it was time. He was not an overthinker in that sense.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 11:01 pm

Leo was ready to head out and find Raph. But where would they start to look? At Angel's question he was going to answer then closed his mouth.

That's up to Don I think. he's running the show now. Leo was trying to break out of the habit of giving orders.

But I think Calling Casey and splitting up would be the best idea.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 4:13 am

Don thought hard about his next decision.  Did he want to set out on his own to find Raph or wait for the others?  The problem was, they still had to get Casey over here.  Who knew when he would show up and Don was tired of waiting.  He would deal with the consequences later.

"I have to find him, April," he told her then she went over and opened the window for him.  Then he gave her a quizzical look.  Well, it appeared his answer was already given to him.  He would head out on his own.  He gave April a sincere smile then headed for the window.

"Thanks, April."  He glanced out the window then turned to look at her.  "Tell the others I'll keep in touch."  And then he slipped out the window.

Now in the streets, Don attempted once again to reach his brother. It was much more urgent this time. Since calling hadn't worked, Don resorted to trying to track Raph's phone with his own. Up until now, that hadn't been an option either. Maybe building structure was interfering with the signal, because as soon as he left the building, the first sign of life from his brother's phone made itself known.  It was faint but at least it was something. Now Don knew where to go.

Last edited by Donatello Hamato on Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 5:28 am

April watched Donnie leave and pulled her window shut behind him - pressed her hands to the privacy glass for a moment. "Please be careful." She adds to an now empty room and the gone turtle.

Sighing she turns and rejoins those in the living room going over to Leonardo. Catching he last words she glances at Splinter and then back to him reaching to touch one of those great wide shoulders of the blue clad turtle man to draw his attention to her, whatever was going on in the family, to her Leonardo was the leader. "Donatello needed some air and time alone - he shall head his search for our brother on his own - you know he'll be in touch when and if he finds him before we do... I'll call Casey and have him come here then we can decide where best to go from there."

She tells em, hoping the two remaining brothers would not be cross - after all that had just happened... and just understand - let their brother have a little time on his own.
Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 8:27 am

Having listened and waited quietly his own sort of fury and feeling as if he had failed as a father to be here himself for his most wayward son in this difficult time Splinter could hear upon return only April's soft foot falls so he knew that Donatello did not remain, he nods to her and Leonardo after she spoke.

how much they owed April.

How much she loved and cared for his sons as her own, treating them as a mix her own sons, her brothers, her best friends.

He still was immensely proud of just how much... And was glad however angry himself that Donatello had stopped April from committing a killing, no matter how the cat Lady had earned it April was not a killer, that kind of thing would have haunted her forever.

[color:abe1=663300]Then call Mr. Jones, the sooner we join Donatello in the search the sooner we'll have found our missing one." He nods specifically at Leo here to take back his leadership, and lead them once more.

Glancing at Michelangelo and Miss Black he noted the young ladies face. Perhaps one of his sons has round his own Shen? It gladdened the rat masters heart.
Back to top Go down
http://maskedmayhem.lefora.com
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 9:37 pm

Hearing that Don went off on his own worried Leo. He understood the reasoning, but it wouldn't stop the worry. He nodded to April. If we had some way of tracking Raph. Just going out into the city with no idea of where to start...Maybe Casey will know of some places Raph might be hiding out at.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 6:50 am

Agreeing with Leo April gave his shoulder a squeeze. "Ready to lead us all again?" She asks gently of the blue clad brother smiling at him as she lifts her phone to her ear after dialing Casey Jones.

"Come on you lovable oaf -" She mutters waiting patiently. Still shaking a little from the force of emotions she had been under moments before and the inner womens intuition that told her there was something to worry about - that they had to head out as soon as they could.

Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 11:47 pm

Was Leo ready to lead? Well yeah he was! He was THE leader after all. The best of the best! He puffed his chest proudly at the thought. However. Raph Lead. Then Don. It would really only be fair to let Mike take this one. Though...This was important...

No, Mike could handle it. After all, This started with Leo not trusting in Raph. He needed to trust his brothers more, they were just as capable as he was. Well...maybe not AS so. But whatever.

Yeah. I think I am. But...I think Mike should help me with this one. He turned to Mikey and Ally, they were cute together.

What do you think we should do Mikey?
Back to top Go down
Timothy Black

Timothy Black

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 2:03 am

(meanwhile, back at Jack and Spike's place AkA tiph's place))

What the fuck is taking Ally so long!? I'm calling her. I get out of jail and she's off probably whoring herself out!

Spike grabbed the phone that was on the wall, marveling in the fact Tiph still HAD a phone that was connected to the wall, he dialed Ally's number and impatiently waited for her to answer.

Fuckin answer yer phone! I swear to god...
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 8:48 am

And Mikey looked up from showing Ally all the pictures he had managed to sneak that evening of Raph, his new lady friend and April and those of his brothers and family in moments of pure kodak gold.

He loved these not set up shots, showing his brothers, his father... their big sis, mother April, the goof ball Casey in these moments of true rawness. And a lot of them in moments of mega fail and fun. His brothers may not like some of the shots - and he got the feeling Raph would take exception to the few that showed an entirely different side to the 'bad boy'.

Or maybe not.

Whom new?

In any case he, Michelangelo was startled from sharing these with Ally by Leo's words.

And he gazed at his eldest brother in some amazement, usually none of them wanted to know his thoughts about any mission and even though their father had said he should be given a chance to lead or in this case help Leo lead he, Mikey had not expected any brother to actually follow through with that advice.

"Well..." He spoke hesitantly not sure at all. "Aside from touching base with Casey and getting him here we should get in touch with your young friend Erica April as she, she may know where Raph headed out to... or is still with him." He looks at April here. "If we can't find him still and then maybe split up - the humans - no offense into pairs and you and I on our own - we'll move faster checking our usual haunts and with Casy's knowledge of those places Raph like to shill on his own."
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 9:51 am

April nods, "Calling the Case man now." She assures, agreeably, "Will try Erica in a moment though the girl could be in bed... or out... but I will try her in a moment and see if what she can tell us."
Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 11:34 am

Some personal growth for Leonardo it seemed. Splinter smiles at the eldest turtle youth and give his the slightest of head bows just to indicate his pride in him at that moment.

Perhaps Leonardo was learning the truth of leadership finally? That it took as much courage and trust to be lead as well as be the leader.

Michelangelo was understandably hesitant to give voice and it bothered the aged rat that he too at times had discouraged his most flamboyant out going son from giving voice to his ideas. But considering one of those ideas lead to the creation of Pizza Shake...

Still Michelangelo's idea on this matter was a good one.
Back to top Go down
http://maskedmayhem.lefora.com
Casey Jones
Canon
Casey Jones

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 11:42 am

Casey wrote:
Sitting up with a clatter of hockey sticks and scratching his ass Casey reached for his phone and swiping the cracked screen in its equally cracked gears of war logo casing he answers it in a little more than the usual grunting realising it was April by the ring tone. "Baaaabe! Talk to de man - wassup?" He asks, mmm maybe she was calling for a booty call?

Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 4:53 pm

Leo nodded at Mike. I think that's a solid plan, Mike. It is possible that Erica could still be with Raph. Hope so anyway, least we'd know he was staying out of trouble. I guess right now we wait.

Back to top Go down
Angel Bridge

Angel Bridge

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 10:04 am

Listening Angel raised her eyebrows a little but grinned and having peeked over Ally's shoulder at the pictures chuckling. "Man how I missed hanging with you guys..." She whispers and then to Ally as Mikey laid out a pretty good plan. "Mikey has become a good photographer huh?" She was also listening to the plan and glanced up to see April on the phone to Casey.

Maybe - if he had picked up.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 2:23 pm

Despite everything that had happened to them earlier, Ally was genuinely enjoying her closeness to Mike. His aura made her feel at peace with everything, even with herself. A rare and appreciated contentment. Funny, how she could look around and not see mutants, but family and with Mike, something more. She smiled at his nuzzling and reached to give his jaw-line a light and affectionate scratch as he told her of Raph's new friend, then treated her to photographic evidence that the big bad-ass was capable of blushing. The romantic in her 'awwwwed' at the sweetness, chuckling at the funny bits and the last photo of Leo with he rebellious noodle. She smiled and nodded at Angel's comment, agreeing completely. Mikey had mad skills in so many ways!

"Well, I'm really glad he found someone like her.. you know? Someone that he's that comfortable with. Someone that can defuse him. Because a good woman can do that." And there was a wink at the end of that, though she was completely sincere. After everything he's been through he needs that..." And she cupped his cheeks and met his gaze, her own genuine and heartfelt. "And he needs you guys. And I know, you're the type of person that will be there for him, and it's not your fault that you weren't before.. you didn't know. But I know, you will be there for him whenever you find him... you all will. Because one thing I've picked up from this family is.. your bond is strong. Unbreakable even." And she was envious of that, and glad to be a part of this little team. Though not completely clear on exactly her role, though.. she did have this overwhelming fuzzy feeling for this special little orange-clad goofball. She was already pretty attached.

Her attention shifted to Leo when he asked Mike for input, giving him the floor to lead in a sense. That brought a smile to her face because even though Raphael seemed to be in the spotlight in this moment, Mikey had suffered, too. He had just discovered a side of himself that had frightened him and caused tears of sorrow. Maybe this was an important healing turn- to know that his family had this much faith in him. She smiled at the exchange, but features eased into a frown when her cell began to ring.

Giving the group an apologetic look, she stepped away as she answered, not wanting to interrupt their plans. Seeing her brother's name on the caller ID gave her mixed feelings. Crap! She was supposed to visit him tonight!

"Hey Timmy!" She answered with a bounce in her tone to hopefully detour any irritation that he was feeling. "I'm sorry I haven't made it by yet... some things came up...."
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 9:12 pm

Most would have found Casey's greeting a tad annoying. She'd observed calls between him and Raph before and most of it was male grunting between insults, banter and where there was trouble to go squish.

"A few things - uh could you come around - now Casey? please?" And just encase. "And no this is not a booty call so pants!"

And adding with a blush. "Love you." She hangs up and looks over catching the by play between Mikey and Ally and nawwwwing heading their way. Once the girl was off the phone April was sooooo going to get to know her -

dating her baby green bro and all!!

Whilst waiting she tries to call Erica.

It rang out... she sighs and leaves a message looking at Angel, then to Leo and then Splinter. "They could just be too busy necking to answer - but I have a bad feeling..." She tries again - then when it also rang out left a text message.
Back to top Go down
Timothy Black

Timothy Black

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 11:36 pm

Yeah, ok I see how it is. I get busted out of prison BY GOD HIMSELF! and you can't come visit. And what the fuck is soooo important? Who you fuckin now? I'll kill the fucker! And on yer way, pick up some beer, we out. And weed. Jack says he wants some shrooms too. I'll see ya in an hour.

Spike hung up the phone and grabbed the last beer from the fridge and plopped down on the couch to watch rocky horror picture show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next