TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)

Go down 
+8
Leatherhead
Leonardo Hamato
Michelangelo Hamato
Ally Black
Erica Martins
Timothy Black
Loventrice Dixon
Donatello Hamato
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Erica Martins

Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 12:06 am

Erica felt the hands and realized with a start under them she had almost nodded off standing up!! she jolts and shakes her head to stave off the fog of exhaustion for now. "I... no no nothing yet... but whom knows when I return?... I need to return to Raphael..." And this time she did not bother to try hiding she was anxious. "your... brothers are being kept in a ground floor large room which has two complete.... uh what look like cabin sized aquarium tanks in them and one that is not complete but wont be far off, I put Donatello in the same tank as the female, he has named her Venus." She explains to Leo gently ducking out from under his hands.

"I'll be fine, I just need to shower, eat and ... and ... be back at your brothers side..."
She leads the way back to the kitchen. "please contact Leatherhead, he can help, and his number should be in your phone now under Jaws..."

Last edited by Erica Martins on Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 1:15 am

Erica seemed very eager to get back to this lab with these aquariums? Oh no, He could only imagine what Raph must be feeling. Don too, though Leo felt that Don would handle the situation more calmly. Finally he nodded to her and started towards the window.

Yes, I'll inform the others and get in touch with Leatherhead.

He opened the window then turned back to Erica before heading out. thank you. For being there for my brothers. Raph especially. We're going to get them out soon. Promise.

He then left through the window and headed back to April's place to tell the others what he found out. then he would have to call Leatherhead, and find out who this Slash was. Leo was a bit nervous about bringing other mutants into this, though it was honestly the best idea. But if both Raph and Don were caught, then someone knew what they were doing, and he would only be putting others in danger.

He made it back to april's place and in his rush stumbled back into the kitchen, knocking over a cookie jar and braking it. Sorry. He cringed. He then started to clean up the mess as he spoke.

Don and Raph are in some lab. A guy named Baxter Stockman has them in large aquariums. Erica was in a rush to get back. There is also a female turtle there. She wants us to contact Leatherhead for more information.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 1:33 am

Watching Leo go with a regretful smile - wishing like the time with Mikey she had longer to get to know him properly, could not do more to help him from inside the lab - Raphael was lucky to have so many siblings she felt, though he probably would voice differently at times she was certain. She waved and locked the kitchen window behind him and sighs a little drawing back.

Then glancing at the clock and realizing she had spent ten minutes already and that really should was only expected to be up here for half an hour to be back into time for dinner she hurries to the bathroom to shower and wake herself up enough to return to the labs and Raphael safely... she did not know what Bonesteel was going to do for the rest of the night but he and her dad seemed to get along just fine so he might just hang out here....

(( back to here: Muddied Waters. ))
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 3:01 am

"She's going back?" April asks anxious bending to help Leo clean up the mess he made. "Did she say how they are? is Don and Raph okay?... a female turtles?!" she twists her hands. "I deliberately set it up earlier to - no wait yesterday now that she came over here to meet your brother Raph, he was so lonely and missing you guys and I thought a bit of friendly closer to your all age company would be good for him -" half truth she also meant to set the two up... Someone like herself for her big little red wearing bro to confide in.

and was fairly certain it had worked. "Did she give us anything to go on?" She askes Leo sweeping the mess now up in a small shovel with a small broom and tipping it into her kitchen garbage bin hidden beneath the sink.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 3:14 am

Not. Really? She just said to talk to Leatherhead. Raph and Don are alive but beat up. Erica was covered in blood and other stuff, and her cloths were ripped, that made me concern. I think the best thing to do now, is talk to Leatherhead see what he knows. She said there was someone else, Slash, that can help. We might have enough muscle that we don't need our human ninja...friends. I guess they're our friends. I hope. Though.

Leo paused for a moment. A plan of going in and trying to muscle their way through is probably a bad idea, an idea that Raph always had and Leo never agreed with. They needed to have a better way. first they had to get an idea of the inside of the place. Erica didn't give much info on that. and he wasn't sure how much Leatherhead knew of the inside of the building.

The woman. Mikko. Or even her friend. they can go inside, look around and tell us the layout of the place. I know, Casey, that you can too. But...I don't know what this scientist has at his disposal, I would rather you and April, and ally, to not go in there.

And Leo knew exactly how that sounded. He didn't want to put his best friends in danger. so he would let the ex foot handle that, if something happen to them, well...

That's not to say they would help. but...it's an idea. after we get a good idea of the layout, and maybe even how these...cages are made, what they are made out of, where the doors are, weak spots. then we stand a better chance of getting them out. but, I'm open for any other ideas.
Back to top Go down
Angel Bridge

Angel Bridge

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 11:18 am

Angel listens. "I'd say we touch base with Leatherhead than as soon as possible, if this Erica suggested him perhaps he can be a great help. And your friends, the more the better right?" she offers to Leo glancing at Mikey to see what he thought, wow Leo had been gone less than ten minutes the girl Erica must have been in a hurry to return.

"Only one way to find out if they would help out, ask em' yer got their number or something?" She encourages the big blue boy smiling leaning her back side against the bench beside Ally and Mikey still. She smirks at April though a little - totally seeing through her words.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 9:22 am

"I do not like the way he spoke to you." Mikey whispers to Ally smiling back at her and nuzzling her shoulder still her scent blocked out by the vics all over his nose. "My brothers are sometimes rude to me but... that was awful... your worth more than that." He looks up realizing Leo was gone and wished he had gone with him to speak to the girl too, about the beast thing some more - maybe with Ally with him. But then Leo was back with even worse news on the status of Raph and Donnie. "Oh man - looks like we've a lab to research and break into." He add to Ally now listening to Leo and April.

And they were bringing the Gator dude in - whom was Slash?

"Well ya Foot buddies may have more experience breaking into places." He grins over at Leo.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 1:09 am

Yeah I have Mikko's number. I'll call her now. I just hope it isn't too late to be calling. though Mikko seemed like the type to stay up late. he found her number on his phone and called it.

When Mikko's phone rang she quickly answered it so it wound't wake Gabe. though she doubt anything would wake him up at the moment. Yeah? She answered quietly.

Leo heard her quiet voice and felt that this was indeed a bad time to call. He cleared his throat before speaking. Mikko, this is Leo, one of the turtles. Uh...I'm sorry to be calling you now. But we need your help. he went on to explain that Raph and Don had been captured and that they were in a lab. He told her that they needed someone to go on the inside and get a lay out of the place, maybe find out what shape his brothers were in.

Mikko listened to it all carefully and gave an unseen nod. I'm in. Just tell me when and were.

Not tonight or today. I have to make a few other calls. If your friend Lazarus can help that would be great. I'll call you back soon with more details. talk to you soon.

Ok, Leo. You call whenever, we'll be ready. Whatever you guys need.

Thanks. talk to you soon, bye. leo hung up and looked at the others. Mikko's on board and she's going to talk to Laz. I'm going to call Leatherhead now.

Leo then did just that. he found the number Erica put in the phone and waited for the gator to pick up.
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 11:28 am

Half way home Leatherhead had to take a detour from a sewer storm drain and slid into a out flow that was actually fairly dry sitting and pulling his little repaired phone from it's ducted tap dry spot and swipes carefully adding the speaker phone option.

It was an unknown number - unusual.

"Hello, Leatherhead speaking." He greets voice low.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 11:33 am

Grinning at Casey, Ally returned the man's wave before Mikey stole her complete attention once again. The heavenly feel of his nuzzling and comforting, concerned words... it was so easy to completely forget that Mikey had been the cause of her bruises and earlier fear, but even had she remembered, she knew it wasn't his fault. His good qualities more than made up for that little mishap.

Her slender arms slipped around him and hugged him gently, pressing a kiss against his cheek. "I'm lucky to have you to care about me." And she was glad that his brothers weren't t hat horrible to him, but it made her wish that Spike could be a little kinder to her. Normally she could take his verbal abuse, but being in her condition, tonight it just.. hurt.

There was signaling, and Leo disappeared and returned ten minutes later with less than pleasant news. Raphael was pretty beat up, and he and Donnie were both now captives, along with a ... female Turtle? It seemed that a rescue mission was being formed, and half worried and needing to check in on her own brother, but the urgency in this situation took priority. It seemed that Mikko would be helping, and possibly Laz...

"I wish Gabe wasn't so badly injured, he may not me a ninja... but he can break into anything.." Useless information considering, but there was no denying the man's talent. Then, another thought crossed her... her brother! He had just busted out of prison.. how difficult would it be for him to get into a lab?

"Maybe I can talk to my brother... see if he can help! Though, I'd have to convince him it was worth it for him somehow...." And of course she would worry about him. Her brother acted so big and bad, but he honestly wasn't that physically tough. Now looking at Leo, "I'm guessing we're waiting a day or two for Raph to be able to move... so that should give me time to talk to him?"
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 11:54 am

"Plenty of time," Mikey nods, having mostly just stood with Ally, her arms wrapped about him, his had found their way back around her had snugged her protectively nuzzling her shoulder to neck a little more still nothing of her smell made it past the over powering scent of vics.

"Uh to talk to him that is - we heal pretty good and quick but sounds pretty bad. Glad Erica went back to him, I get the feeling bro will need her." He sighs a little watching Leo on the phone knowing he will answer Ally once he has a moment, he himself was hesitant to encourage Ally to seek her brother for help. The dude was down right crude needlessly and the orange clad turtle felt a surge of territorial anger, he would probably deck the guy upon meeting him.

Glancing about to catch Casey, April and Angel's faces at this information he was aware it would be upsetting and normally would have slipped in a lame joke by now to try easing the tension a little - huh maybe he would think of one...
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 11:44 pm

Hello, Leatherhead. This is Leonardo. I just talked to Erica who said you may be able to help us get my brothers out of a tight situation.

Hopefully the gator was willing to help.

She also mentioned someone named Slash?
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 11:07 am

"I am aware of the situation involving your brothers, Erica has been first on their care since they were delivered to the lab of Baxter Stockman, and will not leave, I helped a little by delivering blood to Erica at the labs for your brother Raphael, my blood for he needed a lot." the alligator rested back against the tunnel wall and faced outward to stop the echoing of his deep voice as he talks to Leonardo.

And ... Slash. "Slash is a mutant turtle ... though not like yous, his mutation was much later in his life and he is still very new to it, but I know why Erica has suggested him, he is very strong and would be an asset on a rescue mission." he explains.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 7:22 am

April listens. Wow she knew from chatting with Raphael that Leatherhead was roughly about fifteen foot long, that he was a mutant alligator and it intriqued her just how well and gently spoken he was for such a... Well...

beast...

Even if she loathed the term really.

She listens to the deep growling voice and her red eye brows rose, lookin at Leonardo in surprise, glancing at Mikey. Another mutant turtle? That would make their number... Leo mentioned saving one with Karai and the female... seven? Not a huge population but a quidditch team!

And Raph needed this Leatherheads blood?... That sounded more than just serious. Now the smugness she was feeling upon hearing Erica had been more than keen, down right urgent to return to her little big brothers side was mingled with immense relief he had her and Leatherheads generous donation. "Thank you Leatherhead... my name is April O'Neil, thank you for your kindness regarding Raphael, any help you and Slash can offer is much appreciated." she looks up at Leo again, she worried and cared for them as fiercely as she did her sister Robyn. He and Mikey knew that right?
Back to top Go down
Angel Bridge

Angel Bridge

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 7:36 am

"time to case the joint and decide how best to storm it, yeah, will need an idea of where inside the building that the tanks are." Angel had one ear on the phone call, one towards Mikey and Ally smiling at the spunky lil blond glad she and Mikey were able to make amends and that at least they all knew where Donatello and Raphael were.

Now it was just a matter of springing their tails from the joint.
Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 10:40 am

[color=#663300]

Equally anxious to get onto a rescue Splinter was immensely glad to know at least in captivity Donatello and Raphael were near each other, had support, and as curious about the females, more so about he female turtle to be honest, but also this girl...

Perhaps he will be fortunate enough to meet both of them? He waits maybe he could question Leonardo and April about one of the females at least, the human girl. Though as Leonardo made hi calls something else came to mind and he clears his throat an looks up at Leonardo, "ask Leatherhead if he knows of a place closer to the lab we may be able to use as headquarters to come and go whilst planning a rescued, one that we all will no doubt play a part in in the end." he asks his son now looking up at him listening to the voice of the gator smiling at April's concern.
Back to top Go down
http://maskedmayhem.lefora.com
Casey Jones
Canon
Casey Jones

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 11:02 am

listening Casey sniggers, he knew April - however much the fiery hot red haired lke to declare otherwise, he could see through her words. She had set hi best bud up with this girl, Rica, on purpose. He was thoroughly amused, and resolved to of course razz the fuck out of his skull bashing buddy and the girl one day.

He moves closer to April an smacks her ass playfully playing it off as bumping into her from behind and listens to the phone calls with interest making a face that told the blue clad leading turtle that he was NOT sitting this out at all!! He would be there to help his shelled bros and their hoes out of the pickle they found themselves in.

Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 1:07 am

Over hearing the question of Splinters Leatherhead tried to picture the area...

[color:a6aa=#666633]"hmmmm, Leonardo. Tell your father I will scout the area for the remainder of tonight and get back to yous as soon as I find a space.." Slash will meet us there.."

And with that plan made for as soon as possible Leatherhead hung up and headed back the way he came to the tunnels, sewer and storm and subway tunneling surrounding the Lab where his best friend was also now locked within...

(( will continue with this mob at Operation Rescue: Hideout ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)   Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just like ol'times. (tags the Ally, Don and Splinter)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5