TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Foot Prints [Open to all]

Go down 
+8
Lazarus King
Mikko McKinnon
Raphael Hamato
Lexi Davis
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
Mizune Junko
Leonardo Hamato
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 6:24 pm

Your place is fine. It' cozy. Laz told her and gave her a smile. Soon they were pulling up to his place. Once they were parked he slipped out the car and lead Lexi to the front door of his apartment. He opened the door up and flipped on the lights.

walking into the place was the living room. It had a TV that sat on the floor and a brown couch that sat in front of it. Posters of superheros where framed and all over the walls. three video game systems sat on the floor along with games to go with them. Next to that was the kitchen. Dishes were piled up in the sink, the fridge empty. Two barstools stood against the small bar that looked into the living room.

Make yourself at home. I have nothing to eat but I do have some wine if you want. I'll be really quick. With that he ran down the hall to his bedroom. There he changed and started to pack up. Luckily so far there was no unwanted guest.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 11:11 pm

At this point, Don wasn't sure whether to smile or roll his eyes at how cheesy Leo was being right now. He definitely had a crush on this girl. The real question was, how far did he think this woman would go with a mutant turtle. Don didn't see it going much further.

It was sad to think about it. Don was almost certain that the feelings wouldn't be mutual between Leo and Lexi. He felt sorry for his brother for getting his hopes up, but it just didn't seem like a true relationship would get off the ground. At best, he saw them becoming friends.

"Just...don't get your hopes up about this, Leo. It's probable you'll become friends, but...I'm not sure beyond that. I just want you to be prepared for any outcome of this, okay?" He gently laid a hand on his brother's shoulder, giving it a firm squeeze before letting go.

"I really hope things work out, though." Whether he meant as a couple or just friends, Don wasn't sure. But, one thing was for certain. It would be nice to have another human on their side.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 10:00 am

Stepping inside, Lexi took the place in as she made her way over to the couch, waiting for Laz to change and to pack his things. A soft smile stretched across her lips as she noticed the Super Hero posters that had been framed so lovingly and gracing his walls. Then the video game consoles. Most women would run, seeing that their 'interest' was a man-child, but she found it adorable. She loved guys with a healthy imagination, and she herself enjoyed video games. Given the condition of his kitchen, it was evident that the place really needed a woman's touch.. that is, if he didn't have to move entirely.

Lexi declined on the wine, deciding that she would just grab something whenever the drove through some place to grab a bite to eat. But their first task after leaving Laz' apartment would be meeting up with Leonardo, and whoever he chose to bring with him. She was excited, if not a little nervous. Not that she was afraid, but it wasn't everyday that you got to meet mutants!
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 10:40 pm

Soon Laz came out of his room buttoning up his blue shirt. A bag tossed over his shoulder. Ready when you are. He told Lexi and looked around his place. He would have to come back later and gather more things. Course he needed to find a new place, and a new job.

Laz headed to the front door and opened it for Lexi. After you my dear.

Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 10:44 pm

thank you for the words of encouragement Don. Leo gave his brother a sideways smile. He knew Don was right, he souldn't get his hopes up about this woman. She probably had a boyfriend and even if she didn't why would she hook up with a turtle. Still it was exciting to see her again. If she did turn him down he would be upset, but he was sure he could handle it.

He headed out of the sewers and on to the streets. From there he headed to the meeting spot with Don.

I hope things work out too. But you know if they don't, I can handle it.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 12:32 am

Lexi waited patiently, but she wouldn't have to wait that long. Soon Laz came out, a bag tossed over his shoulder and his black Foot attire had been traded in for something more casual. A small smile stretched across Lexi's lips as she stood up. "Blue looks really good on you." She said, flashing him a wink. The two headed for the door, and his gentlemanly actions earned another smile. She thanked him for holding the door open, then they headed to the car. Once they were both inside, the two were on their way to the meeting place...

"So, after this.. what are you hungry for?" She asked, remembering that he did want to stop and grab a bite to eat someplace. Given how late it was, probably a drive-thru someplace, but that was fine with Lexi. She was used to meals out of a carry-out bag.

Soon they reached their destination and she pulled into a dark alley, taking a deep breath to calm the nervous butterflies. Mutant Turtles... how cool this would be. She wanted to make a good impression...
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 2:07 am

Laz tossed his stuff in the back seat of the car then slipped in the front. Bet this shirt would look even better on you. Laz told her with a grin. Soon they driving off to their location to meet up with the turtle. He was a little nervous about the meeting even though there was no way for the turtles to know who he was. When he met up with Red he was wearing his mask.

At the mention of food Laz's stomach growled a bit. He patted his stomach to try and settle it down for now. Anything is good. I don't usually partake in fast food, too fatty and greasy got to stay in shape. But seeing as I'm not trying to impress a ninja master anymore I think A taco would be nice.And didn't you say you had to get a dog?
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 3:20 am

After rummaging through the piles of clothes for awhile, Mikey hit paydirt. Mikey pulled out the suit from underneath the bottom of the trunk, sneezing as the dust tickled his nose. The suit looks to be in great condition. It looked like the bugs and other vermin didn't cause damage to the costume after all, it was just dusty after being unused for so long. If the bugs managed to eat its way through the fabric, someone is going to have a turtle tantrum. Luckily it wasn't him.

The material is skin tight and stretchy. Well, he tried his best to find fabric that resembled spandex. All super heroes wore spandex, after all. And, like himself, the suit is all green with black around the trimming. Of course his brothers criticized him for trying to rip off the Green Arrow's costume. Mikey didn't see the resemblance. He tried to make the costume unique. Guiltily, he admitted that Green Arrow was the inspiration behind the design, although he wouldn't admit that.

It was time for the Turtle Titan to make his comeback.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 10:38 pm

Leonardo Hamato wrote:
thank you for the words of encouragement Don. Leo gave his brother a sideways smile. He knew Don was right, he souldn't get his hopes up about this woman. She probably had a boyfriend and even if she didn't why would she hook up with a turtle. Still it was exciting to see her again. If she did turn him down he would be upset, but he was sure he could handle it.

He headed out of the sewers and on to the streets. From there he headed to the meeting spot with Don.

I hope things work out too. But you know if they don't, I can handle it.

Don was a little surprised how well Leo was taking his warnings. But, even so, it was good to be prepared for the unexpected. That was pretty much there entire existence as ninjas.

He continued following his brother, still not entirely sure this whole meeting was a good idea. He tried to weigh the pros and cons as they moved, but he still came up with more cons than pros. So many things could go wrong. Don tried not to dwell on the negative things. He just wished he knew more about these people before they were exposed to them.

Don just nodded when Leo said he could handle the rejection. It just might take a little while to bounce back. "I know you will, Leo." And that he was certain of. Leo was one of the strongest people he knew. His brother's only problem was his fear of failing or disappointing their sensei. But this was different...sort of.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 11:36 pm

Lexi looked at Laz as if he suddenly sprouted an extra head as she put the car into park, then tossed the keys into her pocket. " You don't eat fast food, huh?" She asked in amusement. "Obviously you have never lived the thug life." She teased, finally sliding out of the car. Now the butterflies were really going crazy, but she tried to distract herself with chit-chat. At least Laz was willing to have Taco Bell...

"Do you think you'll ever go back? To the Foot, I mean.." She asked, checking to make sure that the door was locked. One could never be too careful. "I mean, if there was redemption and Saki would have you?" Because she wondered if he would take back what he had stood up for. What had gotten him kicked out and put in danger in the first place.

"Yeah, we have to get Gabriel's dog. He likes Taco Bell, too." She smiled as they headed in the direction that the Turtles were likely waiting in...
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 11:50 pm

Raphael was completely indulged in his cheesy horror movie marathon, oblivious to the fact that Mikey was actually digging out that old costume of his. Part of him was tempted to go spy on Leo and Don, see this 'mystery' person that Leo seemed so excited about. The more the Bad-Boy tried to shrug it off, the more it bugged him. Just what was 'Fearless' hiding, anyway?

Why had Leo taken Donnie? What was that all about?? The red-clad turtle scratched irritably at his stitched shoulder, rolling the worn toothpick between his teeth. It was becoming obvious that his mind was no longer on the movie. Right now he didn't give a fuck if Jason cut the girl's head off.. she was bound to trip over nothing, because that's what usually happened...

Snorting  in frustration, Raph tossed the heavily duct taped remote onto the cushion beside him and pushed himself up. Yeah, he would go spy on his brothers. Now he remembered that Mike was still in the lair, but the little runt was being way too quiet. Yeah, he was up to something. Normally Raph wouldn't bother to tell anyone where he was going, nor would he see if his goofy little brother wanted to tag along, but he couldn't trust the youngest here by himself, especially knowing that he would probably slip out.

"Mike... you in here?" The Hot-Head called out as he neared his brother's door and finally pushed it open, not yet seeing what the mischievous Turtle was up to.  "..yer too damn quiet. Not that I'm complainin'..."
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 12:01 am

Mike heard the knocking. He was busy trying to put on the costume. It felt a little tight for some reason. Hmm...maybe he should lay off the pizza for awhile? "Uh, everything is okay, Raph. Better not come on in...I..." Mikey tried to find an excuse, "I'm not decent!" Okay, so that obviously was a lie. They don't need to wear clothes, but that hasn't stop them for developing their own fashion sense. He just didn't want his brother to start making fun of his costume again.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:06 pm

Laz messed with the radio a bit but couldn't find anything he liked so he turned it off and smiled over at lexi. No I haven't I don't think I could handle the thug life. it seems stressful. They pulled into an alley and stopped the car. Laz slipped out the car and looked around. So far everything was going smoothly. Maybe no one was looking for him yet.

Lexi's question caught him off guard. He had to think about that. The foot was really all he knew, but now that he knew what Shredder was all about he didn't think he could work for the man anymore.

No, I wouldn't go back. I joined because I thought the foot helped people. Now that I know the truth I couldn't work under Shredder.

Laz walked with Lexi to where they were to meet the turtles, he felt someone watching them but couldn't see anyone. He was use to that feeling. But he didn't know if it was the foot or not. But they were defineitly being watched and followed.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:09 pm

Love was the one that was following the couple. She had been hiding in the alley they parked and now she was stalking them. Love stood in the shadows and watched the couple closely. She was hoping to get a few bucks from them. Stealing wasn't something she liked to do, it was something she learned she had to do. though sometimes taking money was pointless, she had to show herself to buy things after all.

Loved followed them then headed to the roof tops. It was easier to stay out of sight on the roof. No one ever looked up. When the time was right she would pounce. the two didn't look like they had any weapons.

Little did she know she was stalking a ninja and a woman with a gun.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:45 pm

Hearing Mike's pitiful attempt at stopping him from entering, Raphael just rolled his eyes as he stepped closer. "Pffft... when are you ever decent?" The Hot-Head snorted, quirking an eye-ridge as he saw what his little brother was truly up to.

"Give me a break, Mikey... not that again. You know spandex only works in comic books. Besides, that shit's too restrictin' for Turtles.." The skeptical Reptile snorted, a little annoyed that Mike would dig out that old outfit. Obviously his little bro was struggling, and that was certainly  amusing to Raph.

"Better lay off the pizzas, Mikey.. yer gettin' chubby." A hint of an amused grin stretched across his reptilian lips. "If you can peel yerself out of it, maybe you can let April let it out for you.." Because Raph would surely ask April to get rid of the damn thing....
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:53 pm

The costume pinched a little. Perhaps Raph was right, he had gained a little weight. Oh, well, looks like its back to gym class for him. "All super heroes wear spandex, Raph. Its like number... one hundred and something in the hero's rule book." Now that he finally got that ooutfit on, he took a look at his reflection. He started flexing his muscles, "Looking really good, Mike. Looking really good."

Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 11:08 pm

relationship or not, Leo was feeling pretty good about this meeting. The fact that Lexi wanted to meet him at all was amazing! He lead Don to the roof top where they were to meet Lexi and her friend. And now the wait. Leo's stomach was turning, the butterflies were all over the place! Would she like him? Was this a set up? Would the friend like him? Was the friend a female? Did she already have a boyfriend? was the friend her boyfriend? So many questions.

Now we wait for them. They shouldn't be too long. he told Don and looked around. Little did he know, the couple were being followed by a devious cat girl.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 11:11 pm

Mike actually thought he looked good in that get up? Of course he did. His lil bro was full of himself. The orange-clad Turtle's flexing earned another massive eye roll from the Bad-Boy. "Jus' keep tellin' yerself that, lil bro. Yer about to bust outta yer comic book 'code'." He said, referring to the restricting spandex.

"You  can stay here and pose for yerself if you want, but I'm goin' topside. Top secret stuff.." He said, knowing that would get Mike's attention. "You should go hang out with Ape. I dunno, maybe she can tie yer bandana into a bow to complete yer get-up.."
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 2:41 am

"You're going to spy on Leo, aren't you?" Okay, so it was a lucky guess. He begin to ham it up by making heroic poses in front of the mirror. "Well, then count me in. We can do some reconnaissance." Mikey completely ignored Raphael's ribbing.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 11:16 pm

It was good to know that Laz wouldn't go back to the Foot, but at the same time she was afraid for his safety. Now his life was in danger and the enemy was the worst that the city had to offer. Shredder. Rumors of his cruelty circulated, and it was certainly a driving point that kept everyone in line, even the Dragons.. for the most part. But then there was Laz. He stood up for what he believed, and surely he knew that would land him in his current situation. Lexi admired him for that. The guy was either really brave, or felt his morals were worth dying for. Or both. Yeah, Laz certainly qualified for both. So lost in thought, the young woman was oblivious to the fact that they were being followed.

Finally they reached the building and Lexi eyes the massive fire escape, feeling more than a little nervous about the climb. "Well, we're here." She announced , sucking in a deep breath of courage. Her last time on the top of a building was due to her encounter with the red-clad turtle. But she had gotten a 'lift' up. Now, she needed to will her hands and legs to grab the rung of the fire escape...

"Here goes nothing.." With that, she started to climb and decided not to look back.

Soon she reached the top and stepped onto the roof, her gaze scanning the area for Leo and his friend....
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 11:34 pm

"Yer a real rocket scientist." Raphael snorted, rolling his eyes at Mike. He made a gagging noise as his little brother continued to pose in front of the mirror. The youngest Turtle could be so full of himself sometimes.

"If yer goin', yer takin' that costume off. We're goin' to spy. You trippin every two seconds will give us away." The Hot-Head told his brother, and would leave no room for argument. Besides, the costume screamed for attention, something a ninja should avoid at all costs.

"Save it for Halloween."
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 12:21 am

Soon Leo and Don's wait was over. Lexi's head popped up and then her body. Unfortunetly LAz was right behind her. But he was just happy to see lexi again. He walked up to her and smiled.

Hey...you....Good to see you again. For a moment he forgot his brother was even standing there.

Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 12:23 am

Love followed the couple all the way to the roof top and stood in the shadows. She was not expecting to see the mutant turtles, but if put a grin on her face. She would stay quiet for now. it seemed the blue one was there to meet up with the girl. So where they together? Who was the human guy then? And who was the hot turtle in purple?

Love got closer to the turtles then sat down on the ground staying hidden. She would make an apperence soon, but not at the moment. She wanted to see what was going on first.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 12:24 am

Laz seemed to be the only one who had the feeling someone was watching them. He went on the roof with Lexi and stood behind her while she met with her turtles. It almost seemed that he and the turtle in purple were the third wheels in a date.

He gave a nod to Don

So...what's up?
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 12:25 am

"Party pooper" Mikey groaned, but agreed to take costume off. He had wasted so much time putting on the costume, and all for nothing. Oh, well. He'll probably make his own reconnaissance later. There is no point arguing about it. He was curious to know where Leo is going and whether or not he has a new friend or, maybe...a girlfriend? Nyah, that can't be. Leo doesn't have a girlfriend. Does he...?

Only one way to find out and that is to go with Raphael. Hoping that she would be bringing her hot friends with her. If the girl manages to blow off Leo, then maybe he can take a shot at her himself. Leo can't have all the girls for himself. Its not...right.

Mikey made a noise, scoffing at Raph's suggestion on saving the costume for Halloween. Oh, well. Why not? You are never too old to get free candy. "Well, to quote Leo, lets rock and roll." It is quite obvious he is itching to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Foot Prints [Open to all]
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next