TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Foot Prints [Open to all]

Go down 
+8
Lazarus King
Mikko McKinnon
Raphael Hamato
Lexi Davis
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
Mizune Junko
Leonardo Hamato
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 1:53 am

Well that wasn't a ew no get away from me. So she still had a shot at a place to stay, the guy seemed interested in her at least.

That's a long story. But um. I've looked like this for about three months. I came here from Louisiana. I wanted to open my own bar. I lived in a small apartment, worked in a bar and on the weekends I was a....dancer. A coworker of mine told me about this thing she seen in the paper. Some scientist were looking for people to test a drug on. It paid enough money to get me a building to start up my bar. So I went.

She let go of his hands and looked at her feet.

The place was sketchy from the start. Then Bishop came in, strapped me to a table and next thing i know I wake up like this. I fought my way out of the lab and fled. Now i think he's looking for me. I haven't even been in the city for a year, so i don't know the place very well yet. and looking like this I can't get a job or anything. I lost everything. and I'm pretty lost.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 2:04 am

Lexi was glad that Leo trusted her so much, but the fat that the Turtles were so trusting worried her. She could hear the conversation between the cat-woman and the Turtle that she didn't even get to meet, and it seemed that Don was buying into her sob story. These boys were so gullible. It seemed that the news that someone was hunting them really didn't bother Leo. They were used to it, but she wasn't prepared for what would come next....

First, he asked if she was dating Laz, and before she could process it and get over the initial shock, he... asked her out? Suddenly the world was spinning and it was hard to tell which way was up. He was asking her out?! That's what it meant when a guy wanted to 'get a bite to eat'...right? Maybe she was over thinking this. But.. how did she feel about this? Shocked for one. Flattered would be another. Nervous?

"Aw, are you... asking me out?" She asked, needing to be sure that she wasn't over thinking it. A small smile stretched across her lips. It was clear that she wasn't offended by the question. "I have plans for tomorrow night.." Because Laz had asked her out.. "But maybe some other time?"
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 2:10 am

Indeed Leo wasn't worried about being hunted. They were always being hunted. He would give this information to his family though, it would be good to prepare for anything. Leo wasn't really paying attention to Don and the cat woman. She didn't seem like a threat so he wasn't worried. Had he known that Don might have been thinking of taking her hoe, he would have something to say then.

Lexi seemed shock that he had asked her out. At her question he gave her a little nod. He was still holding his breath waiting for an answer, and then it came. It was not what he was hoping for.

She had plans. That was just what women said when they meant no but didn't want to hurt the guy. he had seen it play out on TV time and time again. He was hurt but tried not to let it show. He had to be prepared for anything. He was just so hopeful.

Yeah. We can do it another time. You can call me when you're free.

But he didn't really expect her to call him. He hoped she would. But...it wasn't likely.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 2:27 am

Lexi could see the dejection in Leo's eyes and that certainly made her feel bad. But she hadn't told him no, nor was she completely uninterested. He seemed like a sweetheart and the way she saw it, he was more human than a lot of people she knew, so she didn't see him as an animal.

"Hey.." She told him, reaching up to caress his cheek, hoping it would erase some of that rejection. She noticed how smooth his skin felt, except for the scars. He was cool to the touch. He felt.. nice. She didn't know him, but knew that his life had been filled with a lot of that, and a lot of limitations. It shouldn't be that way, but sadly it was. This was a world that judged based on looks and what fit. It's just how things were, but it wasn't how Lexi was. "It's not a 'no'." She told him, flashing him a wink.

Reaching into her bag, she pulled out a pen and small notebook and wrote down her number and address. "You can drop by any time. I usually live alone, but right now Laz is staying with me." She told him. "He quit the Foot, so now Shredder will probably be looking for him.." And that reminded her of something else that she wanted to talk to him about...

"I know that you guys don't know him, but... I was wondering if you could.. you know, keep an  eye out for him? He's a nice guy.. I don't want him to get slaughtered for doing what's right..."
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 2:26 pm

Leo leaned into her touch and smiled softly. So it wasn't a no, he felt better about that. He was hopeful that she would in fact call him when she wasn't busy. Though his crush for this woman was growing, he hoped that in the very least if they couldn't be romantic, that a good friendship would be built, though it would be hard to see her with other guys.

Leo too the paper with her number and address and tucked it in his belt, He would definitely give her a call and drop by her place.

Then she asked if they could watch over Laz who was an ex foot member. That raised a red flag, why was she hanging around foot members? I suppose we can keep an eye on him but, why are you hanging around the foot? If you don't mind me asking. You don't seem like the kind of woman who would keep that kind of company.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 10:41 pm

Lexi was glad that Leo was willing to keep a watch over Laz, but then of course came the questions and that was understandable. "Ex Foot." She reminded him, sparing a glance in Laz' direction, then refocused on Leo. "Because The Dragons and The Foot kind of go hand in hand.." She told him, figuring that he had forgotten that she was associated with the Dragons. [color=cyan]"But, the Foot think they're better. I mean, better fighters.. sure. But they hurt people. I mean, I know the Dragons do, too. but not my group. We just... steal. Or, the boys do. I'm just the decoy.." And she knew this was all stuff that Leo probably frowned upon, but it was her lot in life.

She gave him an apologetic look, wishing she could sugar coat it, but it was always best to be honest. Leo deserved that. "Thank you for meeting me here tonight. I know you must have your hands full.." She said, referring to his duty as a leader and older brother, and now it seemed they had picked up a stray. "And.. I'm flattered that you trust me. I promise not to make you regret it." She told him, but the fact that he was so trusting worried her. "Just.. be careful who you trust, okay? Not everyone is who they say there are..." Yes, she was still suspicious with the Cat Lady that the purple Turtle seemed to be getting friendly with.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 10:50 pm

So the group she was with where Dragons. And she hung out with foot. But they were good dragons and she was a decoy. Sounded like she needed more looking after then the foot guy did. And he would watch over her.

We're careful. I just got a good vibe from you. He looked back at Don and the cat then turned back to Lexi. As for the cat woman...I guess we'll figure out what she wants and see how we can help. She's a mutant, can't let one of our own stay in danger.

You and foot man want to catch a bite to eat? We know a little sushi place. Unless you two had other plans.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 11:05 pm

So just because Kitty Girl was a mutant, he would trust her? She understood the sentiment but it would almost le like her trusting another human because they were.. well.. human. But Leo was a smart guy. Apparently he was a leader and hadn't earned that title by not thinking things through.

"Actually, we were going to grab something..." She told him, giving him a curious look. "Soooo, this place you know of... would you guys be joining us?" She asked hopefully. "I mean, I know you probably can't just go walking in there, but we can order take out and go back to my place..."
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 11:10 pm

I wouldn't invite you somewhere we couldn't go in. They guy that owns the place knows us...well me. He knows of my brothers. it's a place i go to get away and have some quiet time and eat very good food. How ever....getting take out and going back to your place does sound like a nice idea.

He sighed and looked back over at Don. Just need to find out what's going on with them two.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 11:53 pm

Loventrice Dixon wrote:
Well that wasn't a ew no get away from me. So she still had a shot at a place to stay, the guy seemed interested in her at least.

That's a long story. But um. I've looked like this for about three months. I came here from Louisiana. I wanted to open my own bar. I lived in a small apartment, worked in a bar and on the weekends I was a....dancer. A coworker of mine told me about this thing she seen in the paper. Some scientist were looking for people to test a drug on. It paid enough money to get me a building to start up my bar. So I went.

She let go of his hands and looked at her feet.

The place was sketchy from the start. Then Bishop came in, strapped me to a table and next thing i know I wake up like this. I fought my way out of the lab and fled. Now i think he's looking for me. I haven't even been in the city for a year, so i don't know the place very well yet. and looking like this I can't get a job or anything. I lost everything. and I'm pretty lost.

Don felt increasingly more sorry for Love when she told her whole story.  He didn't really have any more questions at the moment.  But he still knew he had to consider the possibility that she wasn't telling him the truth...or at least not the whole truth.  She could be making up some of it to make herself seem like the victim.  He just had to keep telling himself that.

"I'm sorry that happened to you."  

Then he glanced over at Leo and the others, shaking his head.  "We can't just leave her here, guys."  But, he had no intention of letting her come home with them.  That would be the worst thing he could do until they knew the person better.  And even then, they were all very selective with who they let into the lair.  Their safety was first and foremost, no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 12:30 am

"Ugh.. enough with the Chop Sticks!" Raph snorted in a heated whisper, smacking his little brother upside the head. It wasn't hard enough to hurt, but hopefully enough to get his attention. Probably not. Mutant Cat had him all worked up, and seeing that look of sympathy from Donnie, the feline was surely feeding him some sob story. And Leo.. he was getting too touchy feely with that Dragon chick!

"It looks like we're gonna have to be the brains of this operation.." He told Mikey, looking back and instantly regretting his words. Mikey.. as the brains. Yeah. Scary. "Let's go break up this lil love fest.." Not waiting for an answer, Raph sprinted across the roof top and cleared the jump between buildings with the greatest of easy. He landed only a few inches away from where Donnie and Love were standing, giving the Cat an intimidating glare....
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 12:48 am

A smile stretched across Lexi's lips, happy that he seemed to be taking her up on the invite. How cool it would be to get to know these guys a little better, and going back to her place seemed like the safer option. Of course Gabriel was there, but he would surely be out for the rest of the night. Her ex had enough drugs running through his system to keep him comatose for days. And even if he did wake, it wasn't like he had never seen the Turtles before. Just.. never up close and personal.

"Then.. it's a date." She winked, and gave a small nod when he mentioned that he would need to find out what was going on with his brother and the Cat. Before he could head off and get answers, the 'Red' one came out of nowhere, looking rather intimidating as he towered over Love. "It seems like Easter came early.." She said, more to herself. Raph had introduced himself as 'The Easter Bunny' back when he'd tried to put the fear in her and drive her away from the gang months ago. Now the nickname would surely stick....
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 12:49 am

Mikey glared, rubbing the back of his head, but shrugged. Don seems to be sympathetic with the cat mutant. Most likely she is telling him her life story. A part of him wanted to keep the cat mutant. Klunk could use another cat to play with, even though she is a mutant. He has plenty of catnip handy, too.

"Since when had you ever been the 'brains', Raph? I always thought that was Donnie's department." Of course he was just ribbing him. It is a private game Raph and Mikey always played. He followed after Raph and rolled at his eyes. Honestly, Raph really need to work on his people skills a bit more. He's going to give someone nightmares one of these days. No doubt he probably already did.

Mikey looked around and put on his best winning smile, "Hi, my name is Mikey. How is everyone?" Sometimes the boy is too friendly for his own good.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 2:08 pm

And then there were two more. Leo groaned and rolled his eyes. Of course his brothers would come spying on him. He walked over to the other two and folded his arms.

What are you two doing here? He asked obviously annoyed.

This was suppose to be a private meeting. is nothing sacred anymore?

He motioned over to Raph and Mike with his hand. Everyone this is my other brothers, Raphael and Michelangelo. Brothers this is Lexi and Laz and cat woman.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 2:10 pm

It seemed she was getting to him. Nothing she said was a lie of course, Though she did make it sound more pittiful then what it was. Then suddenly another, scarier turtle showed up only inches away from her. Her ears flatten ontop of her head and she quickly hid behind Don. Only peeking over Don's shoulder to see the other turtle.

Hi. She managed in a small voice.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 2:13 pm

Soon the rooftop was getting a little crowded. He had to agree with Leo, this was suppose to be a small private meeting with just the four of them. Though he susspected that Leo just wanted it to be him and Lexi. He reconized the red turtle from the law building. But the smaller turtle, who was all to happy to introduce himself, was new.

He raised his hand and gave a wave.

Su'p?
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 11:26 pm

Indeed, the roof seemed to be getting much smaller but the two new Turtles held her attention. Who knew, maybe she would get a proper introduction, and soon it came. Though, she didn't know which one was who.

"Hey." She greeted, trying to mask the excitement in her tone. There really was four of them and while they were obviously all Mutant Turtles, they all looked very different. The red one was certainly the biggest and most intimidating, and it seemed he was putting the fear into the cat lady. The Orange one was the shortest, and seemed to be the most enthusiastic.

"So which one is the big one?" She asked Leo, referring to Raph. It would be good to know what to call him, other than 'Easter Bunny'. It looked like they would have to order a lot of sushi....
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:00 am

Don let out a surprised yell when Raph jumped down next to them.  He glanced behind him when Love ducked behind him then turned a glare on Raph, keep the woman behind him.  "Don't do that, Raphael!"  His heart was beating wildly in his chest from the scare.  "You nearly gave me a heart attack just now."

He should have expected the hothead to follow them, though.  Raph dropped enough hints earlier that he didn't approve of this meeting.  What Don didn't expect was Mikey to be with him.  That certainly didn't happen often.  Obviously they came together.  Mike must have begged Raph to let him tag along.

While Leo was introducing everyone, Don corrected him on the cat lady's name.  "Her name is Loventrice, Leo."
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:42 am

Mikey noticed the cat mutant seemed terrified of his larger brother. "Don't let Raph's scary face fool you. He's soft as a kitten. He's just not a people person." He gave the mutant a reassuring grin.

He gave Leo and Don an apologetic look, "Sorry we interrupted your date, Leo. Raph insisted. So, whats going on? I know there is more to this besides Leo trying to score a date." Mikey took a good look at the girl. Yup, she's hot alright. Maybe he and Leo can have a long talk about this once they get back to the sewers. He got to hand it to him, he did not have bad taste in women.

The fella, on the other hand, he had no clue who he is. Maybe the boyfriend? If that is true, then he really does need to have a heart to heart talk with Leo, but only after this meeting is over.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 7:50 pm

The scary big one is Raph. Leo told Lexi. Though he figured Raph was here easter bunny and kinda liked that name better.He ignored Don correcting him on the cat's name and groaned at Mike.

Ok you guys came saw now you can go. He told his brothers, there was a reason that Raph and Mike were not invited. Raph was already scaring people and Mike was talking way too much.

I'll bring food home later for you two, and master Splinter.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 7:53 pm

Love slowly came out from behind Don and offered Raph a smile. 'm Love. She said and offered her hand out to shake, though honestly she was a little scared that he would bite her hand off.

Laz walked over to Lexi and watched everything play out. Maybe it's time we end this meeting and head out. The roof is getting a little crowded. and I don't want the foot to catch us all out here like this. It's best if we go somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 3:38 am

Back at the compound...

Respect. The Ninja Master demanded nothing but respect, Junko mused thoughtfully. Loyalty is understandable, but respect? Humph. Usually the kunoichi showed zero respect towards his type, but that was before she didn't realize what a formidable fighter he was. He definitely earned her respect. It seems as though he earned his respect through fear and intimidation. No wonder his fellow soldiers obeyed him. They were terrified of him, or maybe they just want a piece of his power. Either that or they were just plain stupid.

Minutes ticked by and the bored kunoichi decided it was high time to take her leave and take her business elsewhere. A part of her felt angry that he didn't take her seriously. Then again, he has never heard of her organization. Of course they want nothing to do with the Foot. They would never join forces with the likes of him...but if the old hag gets a taste of what kind of person he is, maybe she would reconsider?

Oroku Saki is a tempting target, but he is not the sort of person who would be fooled by a pretty face. Getting close to him would be a challenge. Earning his trust won't be easy. She can't depend on her looks to win him over. Maybe she can do something that his men failed to do. This meant approaching his office and asking him herself what she can do to help. He certainly will not be happy to see her.

A thought struck her...Oroku Saki is single...he's rich...owns a powerful organization...if she gets closer to him, then maybe both groups can join forces. They can own this city...She shook her head, trying to get that ridiculous idea out of her mind. She had never cared about power. It had never been her motivation. All she wanted is to have a roof over her head, to stay out of the cold, have food on her plate. Power had never even crossed her mind. Having power meant bullying those who are weaker then they are.

How many times had she been bullied? Too many times to count and if she tried to defend herself, it would just get her out of the house. If....she managed to win the heart of the most powerful man in New York City, well, she would be the one who would have the last laugh.

A wicked smile appeared in her pretty face...Miss Lady Oroku Saki... for once, there is a nice ring to it. Maybe it wasn't such a bad idea after all.

With that in mind, she begin to go back to the entrance that led to Oroku Saki's office. She placed a hand on the Foot Soldier's shoulder and said, "Let me talk to him." The Foot Soldier that had been waiting for permission smirked under his mask and muttered something about a death wish. "I can handle him." She sneered under her breath.

Shredder, so far, had been a fun opponent. Maybe she can play a little more with him, at least it would ease off her boredom.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 1:29 pm

Raphael smirked when the Cat-Mutant ran and hid behind Donatello. Yeah. This girl had his brainy brother eating out of her paws, that much was obvious. What a sucker. Even as she hid, Raph's cold glare narrowed in her direction. Just something about her had the Reptile on high alert. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that she was a cat. Felines weren't to be trusted. They were predators, and mutation certainly couldn't calm all of those instincts. His attention shifted ever so briefly to Donnie when he told him to never do that again.

"Well, you deserved it for lettin' yer guard down." He snorted, obviously not sympathetic for nearly giving his brother a heart attack. Indeed, he did deserve it. They were supposed to be fucking ninja after all, but his brother had been so distracted by the Cat that had he been a real threat, it could have ended badly. Mike's comment earned a massive eyeroll. Yeah, maybe he had insisted, but someone had to make sure those two didn't do anything stupid.  When the Cat held out her paw for a shake, Raph quirked an eye ridge,  wondering is she was serious. But before the less friendly of the Turtles could decline and make it awkward or overly rude, Leo's comment grabbed his attention.

"The scary big one is Raph."

It only added to his annoyance. Not because he had been called 'scary'.. he was used to that. But the fact that Leo, THE LEADER, had also lowered his guard for a female. His attention drifted in their direction, recognizing Lexi from a few months back. And Laz. When the guy spoke, he certainly made the connection. He was the Foot that had been behind the mask tonight. The Foot that had attacked him. The Foot that had put his life in danger by voicing his opinion of the Shredder.

Raphael stormed over, now towering over Lexi. The toothpick that was clinched between his jaws rolled from one corner of his mouth to the other is frustration. "You certainly have a death wish, don't you..." He huffed, giving a nod towards Laz. "An' I'm willin' to bet yer still with the Dragons.." And that's what concerned him the most. If she had called a meeting with his brother.. was it a set up? The Dragons and Foot worked hand-in-hand. Was she trying to move up in rank? Were they about to be ambushed?

"Ok you guys came saw now you can go"

"Not until I know what the hell's goin' on!" The beast of a Turtle hissed. "Yer lil girlfriend works for the Dragons.. did you ever consider this could be a trap?!" Yeah, he didn't care that Lexi was standing right there and could hear everything. Hell, as loud as he was, even if she was in the next city, she could still hear him...
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 1:45 pm

Hearing Laz' comment, Lexi gave a small nod. Perhaps it was time to go. They could just wait for Leo and Donnie back at her place. Before she could tell the blue-clad Turtle of their decision, 'the Easter Bunny', now known as Raph, was towering over her. Yes, he was certainly intimidating and scary, and even though he had seen something in her that made her worthy of a stern talking to months ago, he was obviously suspicious of her.

"I'm not setting up an ambush." She tried to reassure, but deep down knew it would do little good. This one didn't trust so easily, and she couldn't fault him for that. They were Mutants, after all. A rare breed, and on the top of everyone's 'want' list. "I came here to warn him of a threat." She told him, and now her own life would surely be in danger for trying to protect Leo and his family, but there was no reason for anyone to know that. It was her decision and she would have to live with the consequences.. how ever short that may be.

Her eyes met the Red one's gaze, seeing the raw anger there. He was being protective. She understood that, but still she wished there was something she could say to make him believe her. "You obviously saw something in me worth saving before.." She told him, allowing that to sink in. "I know you're trying to protect your brothers. But I promise, I'm not out to hurt you or make money off you. If that had been the case, I would have just traded in Leo's number for a check.. it would have been easier than setting up an ambush."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 6:08 pm

Mentally aware. Clenching fist tightly. Opening the mind like a portal, seeing the attack as it occurs. Reawakening that warrior deep within himself and his spirit. All it took was one strike for motivation. Taking a slow breath to remain calm and collected. Anger always was the greatest enemy on the field of battle.

He was ready.

The Foot ninja unleashed a flurry of open-palmed strikes, punches, standing side-kicks and following with a sweep kick; but Saki read his combination perfectly. He threw up his arm in martial arts blocking technique, deflecting several punches and evading a deadly strike toward his chest. He spun around to evade the side-kick and responded with a hard palm strike to the upper back. Another side-kick. And another. They came at him rapidly. Saki used his defensive techniques to deflect them and react accordingly, leaping over the sweep kick like a true master. He performed all of this with his hands tied behind his back. It was a true testament to his skills. A warrior with the spirit of a ferocious animal.

As the ninja prepared to attack once again, Saki smirked. He threw out both hands in tiger-style fashion to shove the strike out of his range, responding with a hard elbow to the sternum and rising it in a rapid motion to crack his opponent's chin. Saki delivered a leaping jump-kick to his chest and landed in proper stance as the ninja began to couch violently as if out of breath. The others picked their colleague from the ground and held his weight with their own, leading him to the back. The master turned his back to his loyal Foot ninja and revealed that he could've escaped his binds at any time when he slipped out of the cuffs. Such fools were they to undermine him. It was never a dull moment for him.

Turning, Saki glanced across the entire throne of deadly ninja and assassins with pride. A confident man, he would never miss the opportunity to reveal to his men that there was no way for them to usurp him and steal his title. Now they were fully aware of such a preposterous notion. It would grant them only death.

"I defeated ten of you in a row. I have shown you that our enemies will do the same unless you take this as a lesson: do not underestimate your opponent. Even if they may seem bound and unable to defend themselves, you would be surprised at what human nature could force a man to do, let alone a man trained to kill. Heed these words... And do not take them for granted! Dismissed!", he instructed for he had matters to attend to of his own accord. The Foot Clan could be useful, sure, but most of the time they ruined everything with their naivety. Saki could not afford to lose his empire because of their failure. A lesson taught, and hopefully a lesson learned. For their sake anyhow.

As the ninja evacuated the throne of their wise and powerful master, bickering was heard outside. They passed and following closely behind was Saki. His eyes locked onto the pretty little assassin who left her mark on his face; that had now seemingly vanished thanks to Kitsune's magic. No emotion was exchanged on his behalf. Just a cold, heartless glare. The ninja shrugged and Saki nodded his head for the ninja to leave them. He had his doubts about this kunoichi-in-training but perhaps she would surprise him. In nothing but the bottom half of his solid black kimono, red sash tied firmly across his waist and a towel wrapped around his shoulders, Saki greeted her. He stepped aside for her to enter his domain.

"An unexpected visit though it may be, I feel there's more to you being here. To what do I owe this... Pleasure?", he asked with that hint of overconfidence and arrogance. But Saki didn't trust anyone. Not even his own men. It was unwise for a conqueror to trust anyone but himself. In war, friends could easily become enemies with the nick of a blade. They could give vital information. Such cowardice. Saki sauntered over to his throne and seated himself promptly while awaiting her response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Foot Prints [Open to all]
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next