TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Foot Prints [Open to all]

Go down 
+8
Lazarus King
Mikko McKinnon
Raphael Hamato
Lexi Davis
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
Mizune Junko
Leonardo Hamato
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 4:37 pm

Inside, his loyal Foot soldiers were fending off a new enemy who recently joined the fray. Shredder noticed his shadowy figure loom above him in a blur but decided to ignore it. He had bigger fish to fry. But the masked ninja master was approached by armed officers of the law who demanded he raise his arms and surrender. What foolish pests. Shredder complied, but just long enough to lift his arms above his head and cleverly remove two sharpened shuriken from his wrist guard. He turned when ordered and flung the stars into their throats, cackling as they choked on their own blood. No NYPD would ever get a drop on this master! Shredder walked over to their corpses and picked up their handguns. They might just come in handy later.

Above, a fight was breaking out. His Foot Clan and whomever had the gall to stand and face their fury. Shredder was pleased with his clan, outside of a few. Tiphanny and her loser friends seemed a lazy bunch. He would deal with them later. But Mikko and Lazarus, as Shredder approached the floor where the fight had emanated, had pleased him this night. Everyone thought his goals were zany and 'out there' when in reality you had to be cruel, abusive and aggressive to obtain power in this lifetime. Shredder stuck to the shadows and made himself small along the shady areas of the room and simply observed. Mikko had been taken down by this... this mutant. As was Lazarus. Though he did show some potential here and there.

Shredder remained silent for the duration of the battle and witnessed the soldier extend his hand to the turtle. That was when he decided to make his presence known amongst them. Shredder did not let anyone acknowledge his presence just then and simply took a couple of steps out of the shadows, eyes narrowed. A smirk formed beneath the metal mask that obscured most of his face as he approached them.

"Making allies, Lazarus?", Shredder asked in a deep and gruff tone. The building's lighting illuminated his presence and his armor was the first thing his enemies usually noted before dying at his feet. The master stretched out his leg in an attempt to kick Laz's hand away from the mutant in a sign of true disrespect. "I must say, you and your pathetic friends disappoint me Lazarus. I expected better from one of my most promising students. I should have known you would break and rally against me. Pity.", Shredder sighed. His gaze shifted to the mutant turtle that was actually rather incredible. Such mutation was rare. It must have been from the ooze he has heard so much about. Dr. Stockman was obsessed with the stuff.

The others had gotten to safety - for now. Shredder knew that only two others stood between him and success of this night. Lazarus had unfortunately formed an alliance with the mutant vigilante, or was in the process of doing so. He lifted both hands and gave a very specific 'clap'. In seconds, the building was being compiled and crowded with Foot ninja who actually wanted to see their master's goals through. Unlike a specific few who would now become fillet-o-Foot! It was a damn shame. They had such potential. Such promise. They just had to throw it all away to befriend the enemy and be weighed down with useless morals. What a waste. Shredder cocked his head to the side and folded his arms across his chest, taunting them.

"Morals, Lazarus? Really? Your human emotions make you weak. Your inability to do what is necessary makes you worthless to my cause. Don't apologize! I would hate for that to be your last dying breath! And you...", Shredder lectured as he fixated on the mutant. "You truly are of a rare breed, creature! Who trained you? That style... It's so familiar to me...", the villain questioned. It reminded him of a man he had assassinated years ago. Yoshi? Was he still alive?! This city was full of cockroaches! You think you kill him and then he pops up some place else! Truly a remarkable effort. He lowered his left hand which bore a bladed hand guard and mocked the mutant without hesitation.

"Tell me, does he still talk of his woman? Does he speak of how I gutted her right in his own home? Amazing,", Shredder teased. He truly was a sick and twisted individual. However, the cops had began setting up perimeters in an attempt to barricade everyone inside. Snipers were placed on the roof of an adjacent building and SWAT had started to swoop in on floors beneath them. Shredder used hand signals to make his Foot soldiers 'vanish' in seemingly thin air. He turned, glaring at the red-garbed turtle and narrowed his eyes. "Tonight belongs to the Foot Clan! Sadly, Lazarus, you will not be part of the celebration. This is to the death now!", the armored crime lord cackled madly as he lunged forward to slash the turtle with his pronged gauntlet.

Arrests would have to wait.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 5:03 pm

Leo was about to turn and leave the alley, his job being done for the time being. But the bright lights of a car hit him and he moved back against the wall using his hand to block out the light from his eyes. It was the same van that he had wanted to follow, were they following him? It was best to see who these people were. No doubt thugs looking for trouble, in that case they found it.

Leo raised both his hands and came down hard on the hood of the van putting a huge dent in it. He then went around to the drivers seat. Had he known it was a small, and probably scared female he wouldn't have went on that side of the van first. But he couldn't tell who was in the van.

He grabbed the door handle and pulled so hard the door nearly came off in his hands. He then leaned down to peek in the inside of the van.

What do you want? Leo growled trying to seem as intimidating as possible.

Tiphanny just stared at the turtle then smiled a little. Wow you are...amazing.

That was not what Leo expected to hear. He gave the girl a nod then focused back on the others. I hope you four weren't thinking of causing trouble tonight. Right?

No sir! Tiphanny quickly answered. We're headed home for tea and cake.

Leo wasn't buying the tea and cake bit. But as long as they weren't hurting anyone or anything he didn't care what they did. good. It was all he said when he heard commotion coming from down the street from the law office. something big was going on, he needed to check it out. He turned back to the others looking at each of them, taking them all in. The driver was very attractive, but she also seemed a mess, not someone he would expect to be in a gang. The two guys seemed pretty messed up too. The girl who spoke seemed to be the only clear thinker of the bunch.

Might want puff ball back there to drive. you seem a little on edge. I'm going to be keeping my eyes on you all. Don't mess up.

He then tossed a smoke bomb to the ground and he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 6:42 pm

It has been only a week since Junko arrived in New York City. She was sent here to keep an eye out for the Foot and to look for the clan's leader, the Shredder. At first glance, she thought the Foot Clan was an urban myth, but was shocked to hear that they were still active. Not right now. She was late for a meeting with one of the older members of her clan.

She walked briskly down the streets, glancing at her phone every now and then. The street she was walking in was quiet and somewhat isolated. To the unwary, she seemed like a normal college student, dressed in punk/goth fashion. You wouldn't think that someone as dainty-looking as her can hold her own in a battle. If there is one thing she hated is being underestimated because of her innocent and unassuming appearance, but at least she could take full advantage of it. Of course in this isolated street, she felt pretty vulnerable, but she wasn't afraid. After all, she could take care of herself.

Her phone buzzed. One of the girls send her a text message. [i]You're late...[i]. She texted back an apology.

She became engrossed in her phone, exchanging texts back and forth. She can worry about the phone bills later. All she need to do is find the building and once the meeting is over, she can continue her search for the Foot.

Little does the Japanese exchange student know that New York is about to get even stranger. As if it wasn't strange enough as it is. She had no clue there was a group of mysterious vigilantes fighting back against the Foot. All she knows is that she has to track down the Foot Clan's leader and...'persuade' him to offer her services. She will soon find this out for herself. Eventually.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 11:05 pm

It seemed that the lone soldier's tune was changing now that it was just the two of them. Raphael was poised and ready for another attack, but it didn't come. Now the black-clad man that was responsible for the chain around the mutant's neck was trying to call truce. The 'soldier' didn't want any more violence? Of course he was singing that song now because he didn't have his clan to back him.

"No need for more violence, eh?" The beast of a turtle huffed in a gruff, sarcastic tone. "Well it's too late to them." He continued, giving a nod in the direction of the slain innocent. "How many you figure have lil' rug rats waitin' for 'em? Yer 'clan' fucked up a lot of lives tonight..." Raphael wasn't counting on this man to feel any remorse, but as he continued to speak, the enemy was painting a very different picture. It sounded as if he didn't condone the violence, but was following orders. Still, those orders had taken a lot of innocent lives.

"You have a fucked up way of showin' yer 'peaceful'." The red-clad reptile snorted, finally loosening the chain completely from his neck and allowing it to fall to the floor with a thud. It seemed the man realized that Shredder had gone bat-shit crazy, or maybe it was all just a ploy to make the Turtle drop his guard. Whatever the case, Raphael would remain suspicious until this guy proved himself trustworthy. That would surely be a cold day in hell.

Despite his skepticism, the masked man continued to try and prove himself. Now a hand was being offered as if the soldier expected the gesture to prove how sincere he really was. Still, his hand was cloaked in the materiel of the enemy, and just the thought of touching the Shredder's property made the Hot-Head feel angry. Before the Mutant could decline, a new threat made itself known. Saki. The man that had been the source of nightmares and the reason for their training. Because Splinter knew that one day, they would be faced with him. It seemed tonight would be Raphael's night.

The angry Reptile took a stance as the metal-clad psycho kicked at Laz' hand, attempting to sever any alliance that would have been formed that night.  Poised and ready for an attack, but it seemed that Shredder was enjoying rubbing in the fact that Laz had fucked up on a catastrophic level. The man's life was now in danger, and Shredder wouldn't think twice about cutting him down.

"You want to prove yerself, I think yer gonna get that chance.." Raphael told him, his gaze never leaving the enemy. Expect the unexpected. Saki was like a viper and would strike suddenly and with a deadly hit.  

"You truly are of a rare breed, creature! Who trained you? That style... It's so familiar to me..."

So Saki recognized his fighting style and the Reptile could almost hear his metallic wheels turning as he came to the realization. Much like the serpent that Raphael associated the enemy with, there was venom with each flick of his tongue...

"Tell me, does he still talk of his woman? Does he speak of how I gutted her right in his own home? Amazing,"

If the mad-man was trying to get under the Turtle's shell, it was certainly working. How dare Shredder talk about his father like that! It was obvious that Saki had made the connection, but none of that mattered. All that the Reptile could feel was burning hot anger. Flashing lights penetrated the windows, signifying that they had more problems than just the Shredder to worry about. For now, Raphael couldn't afford to think of anything other than the bigger threat at hand, but the new threat was enough to cause Saki to send his loyal followers away. Then came the attack that the Turtle was prepared for. He skillfully snared the bladed gauntlet with a guttural growl, shoving the enemy's left hand back as he aimed a kick at the crime lord's mid section. If Laz was so eager to prove himself, now would certainly be the time for him to step up and let actions speak louder than words....
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 12:05 am

Lexi was hardly paying attention to where she was going. Only thing that mattered at the moment was getting the hell out of the area! Suddenly a flash of green and blue caught her sight which caused her to slam on the brakes. The van screeched to a halt, the commotion kicking up enough gravel and dirt to leave them blinded to whatever slammed against the hood. Before Lexi could react, the door had been violently pulled open with enough force to rip it from the van.

Frightened, Lexi huddled in her seat, expecting whoever it was to rip her out, or worse. But that didn't happen. Instead, he demanded to know what they wanted, and Tip was quick to intervene. Gabe and Ezekiel were both dumbfounded. It was then that Lexi finally managed to shift her gaze to look at him, and she was completely shocked. Not because a large turtle was only a few inches away from her. No. Because she had struggled to convince herself that her prior encounter with the red-clad turtle never actually happened, even though she knew it had. And now she had encountered...another one? Because this one wasn't as tall or as muscular as the one that had intervened their robbery a few weeks ago. No. This was a different one.

'There's more than one...'

The young woman blinked, trying to form any rational thought. It was extremely difficult to breathe, and yet the overwhelming urge to reach out and touch him was making her antsy. Still, the gesture may not be welcomed, and before she could will herself to do anything but stare, the large turtle-man was gone. No... not again. This was twice now. Twice she had encountered them, and neither had even given her their name!

"W..wait!" She called out as the smoke bomb went off, momentarily choking her. It wasn't enough to detour her, however. Lexi's curiosity often got the better of her, and hopefully tonight wouldn't prove to be the time that would claim her. She slid from the van, pulling her dress down as it rode up her slender legs, then headed in the direction she 'thought' he had disappeared in.

"Wait! Is your brother the Easter Bunny?" Okay, so yeah. Maybe it sounded as if she had lost her mind, but that's what the red one had called himself before so rudely disappearing.

"Get yer ass back in the van, Lex! You been smokin' crack?" Gabriel called out. If she thought a turtle was related to a rabbit, then yeah. Lexi had issues. Maybe she had hit her head whenever the van got 'hit'. "That thing'll eat yer face!"
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 1:54 am

Hearing shredders voice behind him sent shivers down Laz's spine. He had been caught. He was hoping to stay with the foot, feed the turtle information. But that wouldn't happen now. Not only that, but his own life was in danger. Shredder would have his head for this and no doubt Mikko would be the one to take it. It would make sense, she practially lived with him, and she was one of the foots best assassins.

As soon as Laz was able he rushed to his weapon and stood by Raph's side. There was no way to play this off. And why would he want to? This is senseless violence! I didn't join the foot to hurt people! Laz spat and readied himself for an attack.

It seemed the turtle would start this fight off. Laz was quick to join in. He didn't attack Shredder though, for now he would leave that to the mutant. Instead he went after the men behind Shredder. His aim was to take them out, make this fight more fair.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 1:58 am

Leo ran on the roofs to the law building. He could see the lights of the cops flashing. Then he heard a voice. It was low but he heard what she said. Something about a bunny. He stopped and jumped down in front of the woman hoping to take care of what ever she needed quickly. He wouldn't have bothered with her. But she looked upset in the car, maybe the men had kidnapped the girls, maybe she was in trouble.

Make this quick. I have somewhere else to be. he said nodding over to the building. I have a painful feeling that my brother may be in there. I have to make sure he's not getting in over his head, so you understand that I'm in a rush. Speak.

He would hear what she wanted or needed. If he could help, he would. But she had to make it quick.
Back to top Go down
Tiphanny Jonnson

Tiphanny Jonnson

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 2:01 am

Tiphanny watched as Lexi left the van to chase down the creature. She shook her head and climbed in the drivers seat. That girl is crazy.Gabe, what did you do to her? Did you bang her head against the door while fucking or something?

She closed the van door and pulled out of the alley. Now they had to go after her. Then they were all going to her place, it was enough excitment for one night. She wouldn't give them a chance to say no. As for Ezekiel he had to stop trying to shove his nose up Hun's ass. Hun didn't care about him he didn't care about any of them, and there were so many people out tonight no one would even know they weren't there.

We're getting Lexi, then we're going back to my place. I don't want to hear any complaints. There is freaky turtles running around and cops. there is no need to get our asses kicked and thrown in jail.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 2:28 am

Junko had been so wrapped up in her phone that she didn't realize that she wondered into the wrong street. She tried to scan her surroundings, taking everything in. She noticed the law building was several blocks away. And, for some odd reason, there seem to be a lot of activity. She can see people entering the building. Were they Foot soldiers? She wasn't so sure.

Curiosity piqued, she begin to search through her backpack. While she had brought shuriken and some smoke bombs with her, yet her other weapons were stashed back at the apartment. It wasn't like she can carry them with her to her afternoon and morning classes. Luckily she managed to find her uniform, but there was no place for her to change. She might as well just go casual.

She swore to herself, wishing there was a phone booth, any place for her to get dressed. The Foot is going to see her as nothing more then a random citizen who let their curiosity get to them.

Looks like she's going to miss the meeting after all, but at least she had an excuse.

Clutching her bag, she dashed toward the law building. She tries her best not to draw attention by using as much stealth as possible. Sneaking into places where she knows she can't be seen.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 10:33 pm

Lexi wasn't expecting to find the guy, honestly. For turtles, they moved pretty fast. It was certainly disheartening, but suddenly the large blue-wearing Reptile dropped directly in front of her, startling her. Man, these guys were silent.. like ninjas or something. Ninja turtles, now that was silly...

"I have a painful feeling that my brother may be in there. I have to make sure he's not getting in over his head, so you understand that I'm in a rush. Speak."

Still completely awestruck, it took Lexi a moment to realize what he was saying, and right about that time, the van came pulling up behind her. She could see the flashing lights off in the distance, accompanied by the loud sirens. An FBI van went speeding past the alley where they were, destined for the building that had caught so much attention. Her gaze drifted from the building's direction, back to the enormous reptile.

"You should go, then." She told him, deciding that her questions weren't worth delaying him, if his brother was in trouble. "I would offer you a ride, but something tells me you move faster on foot..."
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 11:37 pm

Leo watched the woman carefully. He was surprised that she wasn't running away from him, but that worried him more. She was in trouble. He needed to dell with this before he ran head first into that building. Leo grabbed her arm and pulled her aside, away from the van that had parked next to them.

Are you safe? Leo asked in a serious tone. Are those people in the van hurting you? I can help.

Leo glanced over at the van and heard the other female yell for Lexi to get in the van. You don't have to go with them if you don't want to.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 12:19 am

Suddenly Lexi found herself being pulled aside. The sudden action startled her a little since she wasn't sure what the mutant was capable of, but if he was anything like his brother, then she had nothing to worry about. Then the Turtle spoke, voicing his concerns for her. It confused the young woman, but then she realized how it must have looked. Adorned in her short form hugging dress, she hardly looked the part of a hardened criminal.

"Oh, no..I'm not a hostage." She assured him and despite the heaviness of everything that was happening around them, managed a small smile. Because he was concerned about her. A complete stranger cared. "I know how it must look. But, I'm... with them." The pretty brunette confirmed. Her blue eyes moved over his body, slowly taking him in. It wasn't nice to stare, she knew that. But wasn't that 'rule' only reserved for train wrecks, car crashes and downright ugly people? The turtle-man was none of those, nor was he scary. Quite the opposite. It was hard not to feed her curiosity. The two large swords strapped to the Reptile's back were rather intimidating, but obviously they were reserved for something far more threatening than her.

"Thank you for checking on me. Most people wouldn't care." She admitted. Now that he knew she was not a victim, Lexi was sure that the marvel of a mutant would vanish to investigate the building. But first, she had to know. "Do you have a name? Or, are you the Easter Bunny, too?" She asked with a hint of amusement in her tone.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 2:25 am

Perhaps it was best to put the mask on after all. She looked at her wardrobe. There was an advantage to the goth style after all. Her clothes were dark enough, no one would see her. She has to make this investigation quick, who knows how long until the feds arrive? Wrapping the mask around her face, Junko slipped inside the building. All she need to do was to gather enough pictures and send them. Should be simple enough task, right?

She looked around, ducking here and there, hiding behind nooks, sneaking behind doors. A thought struck her; what if she got caught? What would she do? She can defend herself no problem, but if she did, they would start interrogating her and her cover would be blown.

Whatever you do, don't blow this. All you need is just one picture....how hard can that be?

She steadied her breath, walking quietly, her ears perked up, listening for anything suspicious. As she stepped closer, there were the sounds of angry voices. Then there were the sounds of footsteps. Looking around for a place to hide, she slipped back into the broom closet again. Opening the door with a crack, she noticed a black blur dashing along the hall.

So, the Foot clan is here after all... She mused. Now all she had to do was follow them, which will lead her to the direction to the voices. How can she do that without being noticed?  She slipped outside, looking around, making sure that everything was in the clear. She took only one step forward when someone grabbed her by the arm.

Spoke too soon... Damn it, she had been caught. She twisted around to see who the assailant was...it was a Foot soldier.

She started swearing in Japanese.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 7:57 pm

Leo was glad to hear that she wasn't being kidnapped. But why would she hang around a bunch of shady looking people? She didn't seem the type. But humans were strange creatures. And he was in no position to judge.

Knowing that she was safe, he turned to leave but not before hearing her question of his name. He turned back to her and pulled out a small pencil that had been worn down to almost nothing and a piece of paper from a small pad tucked in his belt. My name is Leonardo. Here this is my number. if you find yourself in trouble give me a call, Lexi.

He had heard one of her friends call her name he gave her a hint of a grin wondering if maybe he just made a new friend. And suddenly he was gone.

Away from Lexi he ran over the rooftops again and made it to the law building. He leaped in a broken window and followed the voices to where Raph was. It was dark, but Leo managed to find his way around. Making it to his brother he saw the enemy of all enemies.

Raph! We have to go. We don't have time for this police and FBI are out there and they'll be in any moment and we can't be here when that happens.

He wanted to kick Shredder's ass as much as Raph did. But now wasn't the time. It was too dangerous, cops were everywhere let them handle the foot. Let them actually do their jobs for once. The last thing Leo wanted was to get caught by the cops. Shredder loomed in front of them and Raph wasn't paying him any mind.

With a heavy sigh, Leo joined in the fight. We have to get out of here! As soon as he was able he tossed Raph a smoke bomb hoping the hot head would listen.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 11:18 pm

"Leonardo..." Lexi repeated in order to file it away into her memory, but it seemed that he was writing it down, with a little added bonus. The young woman eyed the piece of paper, noticing that the mutant had given her.. his number?? So, mutant turtles used cell phones? That was amazing! She couldn't help but feel like a giddy little school girl that had just received the digits of the coolest boy in class. Seriously, how many girls could say that they had gotten the number of a Samurai Terrapin? And then, he called her by her name....

The young woman was left in a haze of confusion as the Turtle disappeared from sight, destined to find his brother. She stood there for a moment, eyeing the piece of paper. How did he know her name? Had he attended one of her shows? Was he a fan of the girl with the fans? So many questions, but she knew they would have to wait. Hearing a honk from the van reminded the unlikely 'thug' that she had somewhere to be. Sparing one last glance in the direction that Leo had gone, she climbed into the van.

"He was so close to eatin' yer face..." Gabe huffed, obviously still irritated that she hadn't listened to his earlier warning. The Turtles were dangerous.

Ignoring Gabe's irritation, Lexi smiled at the small group and waved the piece of paper around. "I got his diiiigiiiits..I got his nuuuumber.." She boasted, as if it was the greatest thing in the world.

"Good. It'll make 'im easier to trap. I mean, somethin' like that's gotta be worth a fortune to the MIB." Gabe answered, knowing it would push Lexi's 'compassion' buttons. Sure enough, it earned a stern look and she tucked the piece of paper into her bra where it would be safe. "Not gonna happen. He's not going to end up cut into little pieces because of me."
Back to top Go down
Tiphanny Jonnson

Tiphanny Jonnson

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 11:27 pm

Tiphanny honked the horn again once the turtle left. Finally Lexi got into the van and Tiphanny drove off. When Lexi started to brag about having the turtle's number tip smiled. Good call him and ask if he has a brother. Of course she already knew he had a brother. She had seen the turtles before, but from far away. She just wanted to irritate the boys.

We are going home now. Too many cops out tonight, not safe to do anything.

She glanced at the boys, whatever they were going to say would be ignored. If they wanted to stay out in the city they could jump out the moving van, because she wasn't stopping. Who wants to play naked twister? Us girls can watch you guys go at it. It'll be hot.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 5:47 am

The person who grabbed her was a Foot soldier. Damn it, she was caught after all. Now he is interrogating her. She pretended to act like he didn't understand him which only made him angrier. He dugged into her pocket and pulled out her phone. Stupid, stupid...how could she had been so careless? Stupid curiosity, stupid, stupid...now she has no choice but play the part of damsel in distress, much to her disgust, until she can figure a way out of this.

Now they are tying her up, how embarrassing. If only the old hag could see her now. Immediately she could hear the old woman screeching in her ear.

Trying to remove that ugly thought from her imagination, she listened to the Foot soldier's mumbling about what to do with her. Then he mentioned something about taking her to "Master Shredder" that they had spies. What good timing! So she was going to get the opportunity to meet the big bad himself after all. She can see him in action. But there was a problem. The Foot soldier had taken her bag along with her phone. She didn't have her gear. It looked like she was stuck, what is she going to do?

She had no choice. The Foot soldier was dragging her across the hall and straight towards the end of the hall where the voices were getting louder. Her eyes roam to the glass ceiling. There was a small hole in the roof, no doubt somebody used that to enter the building. Looking at that hole made her wanted to scream. Why didn't she thought about sneaking onto the roof? Why? Oh, wait, she didn't want to get seen...too late for that, though.

The Foot soldier tossed her roughly onto the ground. The Foot soldier looked around. Apparently he had interrupted a fight. His eyes widened at the sight of the Turtles. This distracted him from his mission which was to hand him over the phone which the "little girl had taken", called her a spy and asked him what he should do with her.

Junko craned her neck and saw, too her horror, that the figure in front of her is known other then the Shredder himself, leader of the notorious Foot Clan. Those sharp blades on his armor made him even more intimidating. He probably didn't look bad underneath the armor, but couldn't tell, since his face is covered with a mask. No wonder his soldiers were so eager to take his orders. So much for men being useless... Good luck trying to seduce him, she thought to herself. He'd probably see her a mile away. If he can command an entire army and strike fear into New York City, imagine what he can do to her! He can slice her head clean off if he wanted.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 12:41 pm

Shredder began taunting the turtle, throwing certain words his way and words of his worthless Sensei. Just to get under his skin. But the turtle was quick and deflected his blades, stretching out his leg and delivering a nice thrust kick to his armored frame as Shredder stumbled backward a bit. He maintained his composure but the kick did have enough force behind it to send him back. That was when he disregarded his enemy and responded to the counterattack with a low, deep cackle. The face plate forced it to sound metallic in tone. Shredder narrowed his dark eyes and shifted his head to one side as he shot the turtle a cold glare.

"Beautifully executed, foolish little worm! A shame you didn't even nick me! I suppose your master, if he should even be credited with such a title, did not train you as well as you'd presumed...", the crime lord chided with a hidden grin. They traded several blows, strikes and well-executed attacks against each other before the fight had abruptly come to a halt. It was then that yet another creature entered the fray through one of the broken windows and Shredder straightened his posture to get them both in his field of view, admiring their mutation. Shredder smirked. "Yes, better get home to daddy!", mocked the bladed master as the sibling joined in the fray.

Shredder attempted to block most of Leonardo's attacks but a few snuck through his defenses and distracted him just long enough for them to make their escape. Evidently, his taunts must have been like venom to their ears. It caused him no pain to speak so ill of their would-be Sensei, whomever he may be. Shredder had a good idea of this Sensei but ignored the topic for now. Were they truly gone? Had they vanished? If not, they were well-hidden and out of his field of view. Interesting.

Suddenly, two of his Foot soldiers had been standing in the background with someone in their capture. It was a young girl, Asian descent, average height and pale skin tone. It was just some nobody. Shredder slowly walked toward them and began staring the girl up-and-down, trying to answer his own questions to no avail. He still felt the effects of that giant, mutated foot smashing against his chest earlier but did his best to ignore that irritating sting.

They tossed her to the floor at his feet and it was here that the girl finally lifted her gaze to fixate upon the form of Shredder himself. The self-made master of the Foot Clan crime organization. Dealing in theft, armed robbery, local muggings, espionage-style assassinations and much, much more. This girl seemed lost. Though it was evident by her uniform that she was some sort of self-styled assassin, a kunoichi perhaps? No matter. "It seems as though you have just stumbled onto something beyond your control. Why are you here?", he asked in a very direct and commanding tone. He was curious about her now.

Though she still wore that mask upon her brow, Shredder knew. He could tell by her eyes. Those eyes were so full of curiosity and adventure. Their shapely feature had given her gender away rather easily; at least with this professional. That and her seductive figure were no match for his experience. Shredder slowly lifted his hand up to her chin and forcefully tried to get her to rise. Though she was in the correct position to honor the master, Shredder wanted to face her upright. It was a gentle gesture, not rough or harmful. Just soft and gentle - for now.

"You have sought me out, little one?", Shredder asked with an anxious feeling welling within him.

Last edited by Oroku Saki on Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 7:05 pm

She felt herself forced back on her feet, meeting his gaze. For the first time in her life, she felt afraid. No, not just afraid, terrified. I thought you said that men were useless, you stupid old bat! Does he scream 'useless' to you? She started to swear in Japanese, not directly at him, of course, because that would be stupid, but at herself and her foolish mistake. Now she needs to give him some kind of answer, or at least come up with a believable excuse.

She shut her eyes, trying to think, "My intention is not to spy, nor was I assigned to assassinate you, if that is what you are thinking. I came here to offer my services. I see that you command a lot of respect, but tell me, how many of your men are loyal to you? I wouldn't be surprised if a few of your men refuse to follow your orders. Not very respectful, aren't they?" She disregarded the word "little". It sounded too condescending. So what if she seemed a little young? Right now, she can't worry about that. She has to talk him into letting her help him.

Her eyes then rested on a boy close to her own age. He seemed good looking enough. Kind of boring, though. She rolled her eyes at him and then her gaze met the Shredder's again.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 9:35 pm

Laz took out the foot that were behind Shredder. Then he heard another voice. He turned to see another turtle yelling about having to leave. He agreed with that, the cops were everywhere.They had to leave the building. The turtles ran out and left him there to fend for himself. But luckily some girl distracted Shredder and Laz was able to run after the turtles.

He jumped out of a window and landed on a nearby rooftop. He wanted to talk more with the turtles, but he also had to make sure Mikko was alright. Thing was, he didn't know where they took Mikko, probably to the tower to take care of any wounds she would have. If that was the case he wouldn't be able to check in on her he would have to wait for her to come to him. And when she did he would have to make sure she wasn't there for his head.

"Hey!" He called to the two turtles and ripped off his mask.

He had no need for the mask anymore. He had no more need for the uniform anymore. If he even dared to try to explain himself to Shredder he would probably be killed.

"You two ok?" He called again to Leo and Raph.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 11:13 pm

Raphael was in heated battle with their most hated enemy when a familiar voice issued from behind. Even though his older brother was just now joining the party, that wouldn't stop Mr. Bossy from ordering him around. Typical! It was annoying, but the Hot Head wouldn't expect anything less from Leonardo.

"Yeah? Tell me somethin' I don't know, Leo..." The turtle with the attitude hissed while reflecting one of Shredder's strikes, pushing back that menacing gauntlet for what had to be the millionth time. If Raph was honest, he was relieved that Leo had shown up, though the proud turtle would never admit that out loud. He could admit to himself that maybe, just maybe he was in over his head with not only Shredder, but the Foot that had decided to stay behind and serve their master. There was also the Police and FBI waiting outside. Things had certainly gotten out of hand, but even knowing how high the stakes were, Raph was reluctant to leave. They were finally face to face with the maker of their nightmares, they could put a stop to him, once and for all!

"We can finish this!" Raphael told his brother, oblivious to the two gaping wounds in his left shoulder. Apparently Shredder's blades had found him at least once, but adrenaline masked that fact for the moment. Soon the lights were too close, and voices could be heard from outside, accompanied with quickened footsteps scurrying up the steps. Great... just great! Of course the outside world would have to make themselves involved. Just then Leo passed him a smoke bomb and with a long string of obscenities, the red-garbed turtle slammed it against the floor, obscuring the room in a thick haze.

"This ain't over!" The Hot-Headed reptile shouted at Shredder, then disappeared out the window with his brother, taking refuge in the shadows. They were close enough to watch the police and SWAT team invade the structure, but well out of the way.

"We coulda ended this..." Raph told his brother, annoyed and regret in his tone. Of course he would count this as a personal failure. Saki would live another day because he was unable to kill him. That certainly didn't help the Reptile's mood. Before Leo could say anything, Lazarus, the man that had went against his own master approached, finally removing his mask. Finally he could put a face behind the Foot brave, or foolish enough to defy his master. Though, he was certain that the now ex Foot wasn't counting on his master to show up the exact moment he tried to form an alliance with the enemy.

"...yeah." The beast of a turtle replied, still yearning to rush back into that building and end this once and for all. "But you ain't gonna be... you know that, right?" Raphael met his gaze, wondering if the man realized just how much shit he had gotten himself into...
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 6:11 pm

Laz stood silent for a moment then nodded. Yeah I got myself in some serious shit. I'll have to move, I wont be making money, I've lost all my friends. Just because i didn't think we should be killing people. I can't say I regret it. I'm glad you both came in to stop it. though I'm not happy that you knocked out my best friend. Or, who was my best friend. I'm sure shredder will send her after me.

Laz shrugged his shoulders a bit. The turtle didn't care about his problems, even if he was kinda the reason for it. Well Laz figured as much anyway. But like he said, he didn't have any regrets. He didn't want to be part of an orginzation that went around killing people anyway. Who did that? It seemed a lot of people did.

I'm sure I'll see you around.

With that he left the rooftop and headed on street level to walk back home, hopefully without incident.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 6:17 pm

Leo fought hard, but it seemed Shredder was willing to let them go. Maybe it was because he was out numbered. Or maybe the man had other plans, either way Leo was getting Raph out of there. They headed out a broken window and stopped on the rooftop away from the law office. Raph the only thing we could have done was get our shells kicked! There was no way we would have won that fight. You are already injured. Leo told him and looked his arm over. Donnie is going to have to loo at that.

Then one of the foot joined them. Leo was ready for another attack but none came. Instead the man took off his masked and talked about how he was doomed. Leo didn't know everything that had happen, but it sounded like the man sided with Raph and was caught and now had no livelyhood. He felt bad for the former foot.

I'm sure you'll find your way. You can't be the only one who's left the foot.

Of course little did Leo know that everyone who left the foot ended up dead. Before he could say more the man was gone. Leo then turned back to Raph. Lets get home before more trouble starts up.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:52 pm

Hearing the sounds of the sirens quickly approaching the building, Junko started to panic. She steadied her breathing, trying to figure out a plan. In Japanese, she hissed, "Unless you want the two of us to get caught, then I suggest we take our business elsewhere." Hopefully he would listen to reason, this time.

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 10:00 pm

It seemed like hours, but really it had only been about fifteen minuets. Mikko woke in the towers doctor's office with a headache. She rubbed her head and opened her eyes. Mikko then sat straight up and pulled off her medical gown. She was fine and now naked. She walked around the room looking for her uniform but couldn't find it. What the fuck happen? She asked herself. Finally she left the room bearing it all and headed to her own quarters.

Finally in her own room she slipped on some jeans and a one size too tight crop top with a pickachu face on it. She slipped in some tennis shoes and packed her weapons. Thankfully who ever brought her back to the tower took good care of her things.

Mikko put her now red hair back in pigtails and headed out the tower. She didn't know where she was going to go, but whatever that turtle did to her left her dazed. Plus she didn't know where Laz was! She had to find him. Little did she know how bad he had fucked up. Once outside the tower, Mikko lit a joint and inhaled deeply before letting the smoke pool out of her mouth. The heavily tattooed girl started her walk down the street. She was looking for a few things that night. Food, booze, drugs and men.

Of course with Shredder being busy maybe she should lay off the drugs for now, never know when the boss would call you in. Mikko started to feel the effects of the joint and she crossed the street. She didn't see the van as it came speeding in front of her. She was too busy fixing her tits. But when the van made contact with her and she landed on the hood of the car her head hitting the windshield then she saw it.

Luckily she wasn't seriously hurt. Maybe it was because she was high that saved her. She grabbed her head and looked inside the van angrily.

Fuckin A! Watch were you're going piece of shit! Could have killed me!

But then she noticed their faces. These were the dragon guys that her and Laz had to watch over. Mikko rolled her eyes then rolled off the hood of the truck and without an invite. Hopped in the back seat.

So where to?
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Foot Prints [Open to all]
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next