TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Foot Prints [Open to all]

Go down 
+8
Lazarus King
Mikko McKinnon
Raphael Hamato
Lexi Davis
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
Mizune Junko
Leonardo Hamato
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 10:42 pm

"Oh, I know he has a brother.." Lexi informed as she slid into the back with Eze. Tip had taken over her spot behind the wheel, not that she minded the break. "There's a red one that's bigger, and he calls himself the Easter Bunny." She told them, not caring about how coo-coo bananas it may sound. Having received a mutant's number, Lexi was feeling pretty excited and this was better than meeting a celebrity. The oversized reptile had trusted her enough to give her his number, how many girls could say that.

Everything that Tip said was background noise as she stared at the piece of paper, her mind running a mile a minute. She was about to tell the others that she wanted to walk the rest of the way since fresh air would do her good, but suddenly something smashed against the windshield. Startled, Lexi moved between the two front seats to see what was going on, but before things could be explained, the woman they had 'hit' was now in the van with them. Lexi had never seen the woman before, since she was often masked and the Foot usually watched over them from a distance. Obviously they thought too highly of themselves to be bothered with getting to know the Dragons.

Her gaze shifted from the others to this strange passenger as she sat back in her chair. "Who are you?" She asked, tucking Leo's number into her purse.

Gabriel was already eyeing the new comer, flashing her his trademark grin. "S'up?"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 10:48 pm

Mikko shook the dizzyness from her head and looked at them all. Up close they were not bad looking, expecially the man in front smiling at her. She flashed him a grin and reached out to playfully grab his nose. Nice to finally see you all up close. I'm Mikko. the foot that watches you people steal shit. ok does anyone have weed? Afro up there made me lose mine.

Mikko pulled out her phone and dialed Laz's number. We have to pick up a friend of mine. You do me this favor I'll put in a good word for you all.

She held the phone to her ear and finally Laz picked up. The conversation was quick, he would tell her what happen in person not over the phone. It seemed he was also pretty close. She hung up with her friend and pocketed the phone.

Go a mile up and take a left. she instructed.

She then turned her attention to the blonde thug. What's your name?
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 11:07 pm

Well, that explained it. Kinda. This... Mikko was a Foot and had probably spied on them more than just on the job. That was a little scary, but whatever. She certainly caught the way that Gabriel was checking the newbie out, and it didn't settle well with her. Whatever. If he wanted to fuck his life away, that was on him. Still, she couldn't deny that it hurt, and that their earlier time together meant nothing to him. All it took was another pretty face to erase her completely.

Yeah. Her mind was made up. If Gabriel ended up getting the Foot chick in the sack once they got back to Tip's, Lexi would be dipping out. No need in torturing herself. Or, maybe she should just leave now...

When Mikko asked for weed, Gabriel passed her a joint that he had just rolled moments before, the residue still on his jeans. "Good to know the Foot know how to party." He winked. "I thought you guys were a bunch of hard-asses."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 11:12 pm

Most of them are Mikko said and took a hit on the joint before passing it back. They just don't know how to party. Myself, I like a good time. when I'm not working of course. I was suppose to be working tonight killing a few people at some law firm, but this turtle in red kicked my ass. When I see him again the tables will turn.

Soon they were coming up to where Laz was. Tiphanny parked and asked if he was the guy, hearing that he was, she pulled over and slipped in beside Lexi. Unlike Mikko he still had his foot uniform on but not his hood. He laid his sword across the laps of the ones in the back seat and shut the door. So where are we going?

We're going to my house. I have food and shit. Tiphanny then looked over at Gabe and noticed his look too. There will be no fucking in my house, Gabe.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 11:39 pm

So, this Mikko chick was amongst those doing the killing. To say that made her uncomfortable would be an understatement, but she kept her mouth shut. Everyone else seemed 'cool' that she was here, so who was Lexi to be the oddball? She remained quiet, deciding that she would definitely be leaving once they arrived back at Tip's place. She also wasn't happy that this woman was threatening one of the turtles, but she knew they were idle threats. Red boy could crush her with one finger.

Gabe took the joint from what he hoped would be his next 'flavor', taking a hit before passing it back. Mikko was certainly hot topic for the night, and he seemed unfazed by anything else going on. The van stopped and they picked up some guy, then he heard Tip inform him that there would be no fucking at her place. With a massive roll of his eyes, Gabe sunk back in his seat, propping a foot on the dash. "Well yer a party pooper." He told the girl and offered her another joint that was buried in his pocket. "Maybe this'll loosen yer afro a lil..."

Even as the van stopped to pick up the new passenger, Lexi remained quiet. But suddenly there was a very large sword laid across her lap. Luckily it was sheathed, but still, it was unexpected. Her gaze drifted to the 'owner', and she found herself staring a little too long. The guy was gorgeous, and those eyes were hypnotic. It took her a moment to realize that she had been staring, and she flashed him a sheepish grin, suddenly becoming insecure. Did she smell? She had just had sex with Gabe.. but maybe that scent was gone by now. Did she look okay? Probably not! Though she was wearing one of her pretty black dresses, it had been a rough night...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 11:47 pm

Mikko took the joint back and chuckled at Tiphanny's rules. Whatever. I'll fuck anywhere. Roof, bushes, van... Then Laz slipped in and the back seat got a little tighter. She climbed in the front with the other two and sat in between them. Everyone this is Lazarus. He watches over you guys too.

Laz gave everyone a smile and grinned at Lexi. Hey. I don't want to be a burden, you can just drop me off anywhere. Thank you for picking me up I can't be seen in the streets right now.

Well that peeked Mikko's interest. Why not?

Laz melted in his seat and put his hands on his lap. I made peace with the turtles. Kind of. Shredder caught me so now I'm in hot water. I fled the scene, some girl was there I don't know who she was.

Mikko gave Gabe the joint back and moved a bit when he passed one to Tiphanny, which she took and rolled her eyes. That sucks. It was all Mikko could say about it. She knew that this ment he was the foot's number one most wanted and to be seen with him could hurt her. But he was her best friend so she tried not to think about that.

Soon they were pulling into Tiph's drive and parking. We're here everyone get out.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:03 am

Raphael just rolled his eyes when Leo went on about how they would have gotten their asses kicked. He clinched and relaxed the hand of his injured shoulder, making sure there was no nerve damage. Now that the adrenaline had worn off, the pain was starting to make itself known. Luckily it seemed to be nothing more than a flesh wound. A deep one, but nothing that a few stitches couldn't take care of.

"Whatever. I had 'em on the ropes." The irritated Reptile hissed, watching as Laz headed off. Despite their rocky start, Raph hoped the guy would be okay. Maybe he would keep an eye on him. He didn't seem bad. Hell, they all made bad choices and Raph certainly wasn't the exception.

With a deep defeated exhale, the red clad turtle nodded at his brother. The streets were overran with cops and other authority figures, it certainly wasn't a good time for them to be lurking about. Not just the two of them, and not with blood pouring down his injured arm. "This city's goin' ta shit..." The larger turtle sighed as they made their was back towards the nearest manhole. "We gotta do somethin'..."
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:18 am

When Mikko squeezed in between their seats, Gabriel flashed her his best charming grin and patted his lap. "You can join me, if you want." He said, flashing her a wink. It seemed like this girl was certainly his type. Could do it anywhere, and certainly didn't seem like the type to want strings attached. All of that would be established once he got to know her a little better.

Lexi listened as the ex Foot told of how horrible his night had gone, but at least he ha d made peace with the turtles. And if he had been with them, then that meant he must have been where all of the commotion was happening. "At least you chose a better side." She told him, but under her breath. The last thing she wanted was for the others to overhear her.

Soon they arrived at Tip's place and everyone was climbing out. Lexi hesitated for a moment, not sure that she wanted to be where everyone would surely be partying and having fun in the bedroom, but she finally slid from the van. Maybe tonight wouldn't be a total let down.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 1:39 am

With a bright smile Mikko slipped on Gabe's lap and threw her arm around his neck. She at least found two things she needed. A man for the night and drugs. Well not really a drug, but it would do. At least if she got a call she wouldn't be out of her mind. Sadly she wouldn't be able to enjoy her new seat, they soon arrived to the apartment. Once they were parked Mikko slipped out along with tiphanny and the other guy in the back.

Laz gave a slight nod. He still wasn't sure what he did was the right thing. He knew it was but for him personally was it the right thing to do? He would be hunted now. Once the car stopped he was pulled from his thoughts and opened the door up. He carefully pulled his sword out of the back seat then offered his hand to Lexi to help her out.

Once Gabe was out the car Mikko wrapped an arm around him and gave his ass a smack. The boy had no idea what he was getting himself into. Nice place. Not as nice as the tower. But nice.

Tiphanny wasn't happy seeing the new girl get close to Gabe. Was he really that insensitive. two women who had fell for him where standing right there and he was all over this girl. It pissed her off but she let it go. Maybe this Mikko would teach him some kind of lesson. She seemed a little rough around the edges. After everyone was out the van she lead them all into her apartment. Watch out for the dog. He's little so he's easy to miss and step on.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:51 pm

Lexi could tell that the handsome guy was conflicted about his choice. She understood the weight of the situation and honestly felt bad for him. She wanted to try and say something that would comfort the ex-Foot, but before she could find the words, the sight in the front seat caught her attention. Mikko was all over Gabe, and her ex was eating it up! It certainly hurt that he was being so thoughtless, but then again, he was a guy. All thought went out the window the moment that a piece of ass became a possibility. Still, she would have a little chat with him.

Soon the van arrived at their destination and everyone unloaded. The handsome ex-Foot offered her a hand which she gladly accepted, blushing ever so slightly. "Heh, I thought chivalry was dead.." The young woman said, loud enough for Gabriel to hear her, and she spared Laz a sweet smile. "Thank you."

Gabriel heard the comment, but didn't think it was directed at him. Being intoxicated, his sensitivity had long gone out the window. He had one thing on his mind. Well, a few actually, if you counted food and more booze. The curly-haired thug draped an arm around Mikko's shoulder as he headed towards the house with his 'flavor' for the night.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 3:16 pm

Laz lightly held Lexi's hand and helped her out the van then shut the door for her. He flashed her a smile . Well not every guy is blessed with manners. He strapped the sword back onto his back and looked at the apartment. He then moved with the rest of them inside. He didn't really know these people other then the times he watched over them. And he had to admit he had always admired Lexi from a far. And because of these two factors he felt a sort of responsiblity for them all.

Mikko was in heaven with her new piece of meat for the night. It seemed she and Gabe were on the same page about where they stood. She also didn't want to stay to long, she needed to get back to the tower and see what was going on. She had only left to get something eat and get rid of her headache. She had no idea that she was going to get hit and meet people.

Tiphanny unlocked and opened the door. a little wennier dog came bouncing out and jumping around everyone's feet happy to have his master home and some company. Once everyone was in, she closed the door and took out bottles of beer and set some pills and other drugs on the coffee table, including pot of course. She wasn't a big drug taker but knew others were so she always had a supply for others. Make yerselves at home. take what you want. I'll order a pizza.

Laz declined both the drugs and beer settling on some water instead. He frowned when Mikko popped one of the pills but didn't say anything, it wasn't his place. She would get caught one day and it wouldn't be pretty. He sat down on the floor and leaned against the couch. He then patted the spot next to him for Lexi. If he was there he may as well get to know the pretty lady better.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 10:21 pm

Raphael Hamato wrote:
Raphael just rolled his eyes when Leo went on about how they would have gotten their asses kicked. He clinched and relaxed the hand of his injured shoulder, making sure there was no nerve damage. Now that the adrenaline had worn off, the pain was starting to make itself known. Luckily it seemed to be nothing more than a flesh wound. A deep one, but nothing that a few stitches couldn't take care of.

"Whatever. I had 'em on the ropes." The irritated Reptile hissed, watching as Laz headed off. Despite their rocky start, Raph hoped the guy would be okay. Maybe he would keep an eye on him. He didn't seem bad. Hell, they all made bad choices and Raph certainly wasn't the exception.

With a deep defeated exhale, the red clad turtle nodded at his brother. The streets were overran with cops and other authority figures, it certainly wasn't a good time for them to be lurking about. Not just the two of them, and not with blood pouring down his injured arm. "This city's goin' ta shit..." The larger turtle sighed as they made their was back towards the nearest manhole. "We gotta do somethin'..."

Leo lead them back down into the sewers. He agreed with Raph of course, they had to do something, but they couldn't go up against Shredder not just the two of them. They needed everyone. I know, Raph. But you can't go out there on your own, you'll just get yourself hurt. You should have called us we all could take on the criminals of the city. But after tonight they city has to see Shredder and the foot for what they are, maybe cops will get involved more.

Leo walked down the tunnels, his feet splashing against the dirty water. He was silent for a bit then spoke up again. We'll get your arm looked at, get some rest then later we can all do damage control on the streets.

It was the best plan that he had. His first concern was for his brother. then the city. And of course the pretty woman who he had given his number to. He wondered if she would actually call him. Probably not, she was nice enough to not scream at him and run away but he was sure she tossed his number out. He wouldn't mention meeting her to his brothers, if he did he wouldn't hear the end of it.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 10:51 pm

Raphael released a deep frustrated sigh as he followed his brother through the tunnels, completely ignoring the blood pouring down his arms, dripping from his fingertips and mixing with the sludge of the sewers. "I jus'... can't believe we're tuckin' tail and runnin'.. Sensei taught us better than this.." But deep down, he knew that his brother was right. Splinter had taught them to always stand together, but Raphael had disobeyed that. Then again, he had no way of knowing how the night would unfold. The Shredder had never been a part of tonight's plans, but he sure as hell wouldn't back down.

Disappearing into the obscurity that the smoke pellet had provided was difficult enough. Going home to 'lick his wounds' was insult to injury. Deep down Raphael knew that he would have another chance at Shredder. Hell, they all would. But that's what scared him. The more brothers involved, the more chance of something going horribly wrong. As much as his family got under his skin, losing any of them was stuff of nightmares.

Considering that Raph had put himself in hot water, Leo was being unusually quiet. No lectures. No 'see what happens when you don't follow orders!'...none of that. Maybe this was the calm before the storm, or maybe the Leader was silently reflecting on the storm that was brewing. "What's on yer mind, Fearless?" The red-clad reptile asked as they reached the sanctuary of their home...
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 11:24 pm

Everyone filed into the house, careful not to step on the little Dashound that circled excitedly around their feet. Lexi was still irritated by Gabriel's tunnel vision, but tried desperately to shrug it off. He wasn't her problem anymore, but it still hurt. And she knew it must have hurt Tiph to see the two together. Obviously Gabe was too intoxicated, otherwise he would have been a little more thoughtful. She always hated the drunk version of Gabriel, he was a polar opposite from his true self.

When Laz patted the space beside him, Lexi smiled and quietly joined him, noticing that he was passing up on both the booze and drugs. She wouldn't have any pills, either. But a little alcohol was certainly in order. She grabbed a bottle and popped the cap, taking a small swig as she eyed him thoughtfully. "You have a lot on your mind, huh?" She asked, already knowing the answer to that. They may have just met, but she was there if the guy needed to talk. Besides, he was a damn good distraction from the train wreck that was Gabriel Juvanni.

Indeed. Gabriel had no idea that he was upsetting the other two girls in the room. As far as he knew, Lexi had moved on, and he had only been a one night stand for Tiph. So naturally he didn't see a problem with being with Mikko. He grabbed a beer and a few pills then flopped down in the recliner, once again pulling Mikko into his lap. His eyes were already bloodshot from countless joints and beers, but that wouldn't stop him from continuing the fun. He had a lot of demons to bury, after all...
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 11:33 pm

Is it that obvious? Laz asked with a light chuckle. Yeah he had a lot on his mind, like how he was going to survive now, what was he going to do with his life. The foot was my lively hood. Now that's gone. Guess I need a real job if I want to keep my apartment. Actually no, I should move. The foot know where I live. And I have a feeling Mikko over there is going to be the one to behead me. If shredder gives her that order. I noticed you been eyeing those two. Got some history with the man? It was none of Laz's business but he was wondering why both girls seemed uncomfortable and irritated. Maybe Gabe had hurt them? Did he beat them? If that was the case he was in a world of hurt if he touched Mikko like that.

Mikko sat on Gabe's lap and sipped a beer. She then wrapped her arms around him and pressed a kiss against his lips. She wasn't out of her mind yet, wanted to stay that way too, the night was still young who knew what she would end up doing after she left this place. We can't do anything in here. Wanna take this outside?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 11:34 pm

Whoever this girl was, she seemed to be very mysterious. She came seemingly out of nowhere. Shredder was only made aware of her presence by the fact that she had been brought to him by his loyal Foot ninja. She had been captured snooping around. However, it was soon revealed that her true intentions were to pledge her allegiance to him and the clan. Now that had been unexpected. Shredder also noticed that Mikko, unlike Lazarus, had stayed at his side. Such loyalty.

He decided to give her a call.

"Mikko! You are a most blood-loving soldier. Why don't you track the trail of those creatures and report back to me when you've found something. After all, you might get to nick one of them...", the master teased. Mikko was a most insane and unstable Foot soldier but she got the job done. Shredder knew that in place of style and grace, there was only aggression. Hatred. The list for killing. She was a perfect soldier for his cause. And she was currently in the city.

Shredder turned toward this mysterious ally and cocked his head to the side at her suggestion. "Why do you care? You know next to nothing about this clan, little girl! What makes you so special?", he asked as he ignored the oncoming footsteps and aimed guns running up the stairs. Shredder debated for a moment and finally gave in. She was right, regardless.

"Let us make our escape, my ninja! Bring her... Perhaps she will serve some use to me. Ninja vanish!", and with a sudden screen of smoke from the small bomb-like pellet they were completely gone. The law building was empty. No traces of anything, nothing leading back to the clan anyway. The NYPD were such a foolish and naive lot. Soon, they were back at the base. The Foot HQ was a looming structure that overseen the city. It was fabulous at night.

With things calming down, Shredder refused to take off his helm and armor due to the unwanted guest currently occupying his personal throne room. A couple of ninja offered to stay, just in case. Shredder sent them on their way. After all, if he could not handle a simple woman then what kind of malevolent leader would he be? He stepped down from his throne and closed the distance between this woman and himself. It was a test. "You are not an affiliate or associate of my clan. You approached me with a most unusual offer. Do you truly believe yourself to be clan material, woman? Why? Why should I trust you? What could you offer me that has not already been advertised by my own affiliates and personal business partners?", the master confronted. It had to be known. No secrets.

"Remove your mask so that I may see your face. If you are a warrior, a kunoichi if you prefer, then at least honor me by at least showing me your  face.", Shredder requested. She wanted to be a member? Not without unraveling her true form so that he may admire it. The choice was hers.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 11:47 pm

Before things could get too hot and heavy Mikko got a phone call. It was the boss. She sat up in her seat and answered the phone right away. The conversation was short. Her orders were clear, and the bit of complement made her smile. Yes master Shredder.She said and hung up. She then looked at Gabe and stood up.

She grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him to his feet. I have ten minutes. She said and started to tug him away from the others. we will fuck then I have to go.

She started to pull him outside by his arm. gabe would soon learn that she would be the dominant in this shag.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 11:54 pm

Raphael Hamato wrote:
Raphael released a deep frustrated sigh as he followed his brother through the tunnels, completely ignoring the blood pouring down his arms, dripping from his fingertips and mixing with the sludge of the sewers. "I jus'... can't believe we're tuckin' tail and runnin'.. Sensei taught us better than this.." But deep down, he knew that his brother was right. Splinter had taught them to always stand together, but Raphael had disobeyed that. Then again, he had no way of knowing how the night would unfold. The Shredder had never been a part of tonight's plans, but he sure as hell wouldn't back down.

Disappearing into the obscurity that the smoke pellet had provided was difficult enough. Going home to 'lick his wounds' was insult to injury. Deep down Raphael knew that he would have another chance at Shredder. Hell, they all would. But that's what scared him. The more brothers involved, the more chance of something going horribly wrong. As much as his family got under his skin, losing any of them was stuff of nightmares.

Considering that Raph had put himself in hot water, Leo was being unusually quiet. No lectures. No 'see what happens when you don't follow orders!'...none of that. Maybe this was the calm before the storm, or maybe the Leader was silently reflecting on the storm that was brewing. "What's on yer mind, Fearless?" The red-clad reptile asked as they reached the sanctuary of their home...

Leo shook his head and looked at his brother. A lot is on my mind actually. Like what were you thinking going out by yourself. I know you do it all the time and all the time I wonder the same thing. We're a team, we go out as a team, yeah thugs are easy to defeat but what if you meet a stronger enemy, like tonight? You are just going to end up getting yourself hurt, or worse, killed! You didn't even have Casey with you. I just worry. I worry every night you leave the lair on your own. And your aggression is going to get you in trouble too. Like tonight, there was no way you could have taken on Shredder by yourself. If I hadn't came in who knows what would have happen..

Leo took a few deep breaths and rubbed his eyes. I get you wanna be this cool macho man that can beat up everyone, but you can't. Leo knew his words were not getting to Raph. But he had to voice his concern.

Next time you go out, at the very least tell us where you are going so we can get to you if you need us.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 12:22 am

Don had this feeling.  This awful feeling that his brothers were in trouble.  And he couldn't shake it!  He had been trying to concentrate on his work in his lab for the past hour but just couldn't.  And he had no idea why.  It wasn't like Don to be able to focus on one single subject for very long when other work had to be done.

He didn't know that the Shredder had his goons out killing innocent people tonight.  He didn't know that  Leo and Raph had possibly befriended an ex-Foot member who seemed to have some morals after all.  He didn't know that Leo might have a small crush on this one girl.  And, most importantly, he didn't know that Raph had two huge gashes in his shoulder from the Shredder's claws.

What he did know, was that he had to refill his coffee cup so he had a better chance of concentrating on what needed to be done.  He finally gave up and sighed heavily, rising from his chair, snagging his empty mug, and then finally left his lab.  The moment he opened up the door, he could hear Raph and Leo.  Mostly Leo lecturing Raph about the night's events.  It didn't sound like it went well.

Don shook his head, looking at the door. Maybe he had cause for concern, after all...
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 12:24 am

And here came the lecturing. Raphael just rolled his eyes, not really paying attention to anything being said. It was the same song and dance. His aggression would get him killed.. yadda yadda yadda. When Leo stopped and inhaled a few breaths, the Hot-Head couldn't help but chuckle. "What, did ya hurt yerself with that? Better pace yerself, old man.." He teased. Normally Raph would have been in a sour mood considering how bad things had gotten tonight, and how annoyed that Leo had to show up.. but the fact of the matter was, he was glad that his brother had in fact shown up. The aggressive turtle knew that he had gotten himself into hot water, but he would never admit that. He knew. Leo also knew, it could be laid to rest.

Raph pushed open the door and headed inside with his brother, not knowing if the others were home or not. After the chaos on the streets, he certainly hoped they were home. The 'B Team' surely didn't need to go up against Saki, if the mad-man was still on the streets.

"What, you think this is about bein' cool?!" He asked, annoyance starting to slip in. Did Leo not get it? It wasn't about being macho or proving he was better... it was about slaying the demon so it never claimed any of his family. But voicing his fears was something Raphael was never good at. "Jus' forget it." Raph tried to shrug it off as he grabbed a warm beer that had been setting on the old worn out coffee table, and flopped down on the couch, paying no mind to his gaping wounds. Normally he wouldn't have been so quick to dismiss an argument, but opening up a can of worms known as his fears was something he wanted to avoid.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 12:31 am

Mikey had missed a lot of the action. He had been busy testing out Don's new rocket skateboard that he had built himself and it worked like a dream. He had been enjoying sliding around the sewers, not a care in the world. For once he wasn't thinking about the Foot, the Shredder. He can kick back and relax for once.

He heard voices coming out of the Sewers. It looks like Raph and Leo are home. He had no clue where they had been. It sounded like they were arguing, as usual. So much for relaxation.

Can't a Turtle relax once in awhile? He pouted to himself. Following the voices, he gave his brothers a disarming grin and said, "What the two of you have been up to?"
Then he saw the gash on Raphael's arm. His blue eyes widened.

"What the hell happen to you two? You both looked like your tails just got kicked! Alright, who, what, where, when and why?"

Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 12:56 am

"The foot was my lively hood. Now that's gone. Guess I need a real job if I want to keep my apartment. Actually no, I should move. The foot know where I live. And I have a feeling Mikko over there is going to be the one to behead me. If shredder gives her that order. I noticed you been eyeing those two. Got some history with the man?"

Yeah. It was obvious that the guy was stressing out. Who could blame him? Laz had lost so much in one night. "Well, if Saki and Hun weren't working hand in hand, I would suggest that you join the Dragons." She told him, but knew it wouldn't work. Saki would find him through Hun. "And, I know I don't know you but.. if you need a place to stay, my apartment isn't much, but you're welcome there." She offered with a small smile. "I'm Lexi, by the way. But if you've been watching over us, I guess you already know that."

Gabriel flashed Mikko a devious smile and nodded his head, carefully helping her off his lap before standing and following her toward the door like a little lost puppy. Ten minutes wouldn't be a lot of time, but it was better than nothing. It was that exact moment that Lexi answered Laz' question. "Yeah, I was engaged to him.. once upon a time." She answered sighing heavily. Part of her wanted to go after him, tell him how thoughtless and reckless he was being, but he was already out the door. With a deep sigh, she decided to tear into him after he returned... if he did so. Who knew with Gabe. It was very possible that he would leave with her. "Your friend doesn't have STDs, does she?"
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 1:06 am

Laz smiled at Lexi's offer, maybe he would take her up on that. It would be nice to have a little vacation with a pretty woman for a day or two then he could worry about what he would do. You know. Hanging out with you sounds like fun I'll take you up on that offer. Then she told him about Gabe and he shook his head. How do you stand being in the same room as him then?

Tiphanny sat on the couch next to the two and over heard them. We put up with it because we're a team. and sometimes feelings have to be put aside. One day Gabe will get hurt emotionally, then he'll know what he's done to us. Maybe.

Seemed like Gabe was quite the asshole. He shrugged his shoulders at Lexi's question I don't know if she's sick, but I wouldn't be surprised. She's slept with like every foot member and god knows how many thugs. She may be my friend but I'll still admit she's a slut. I'm more worried about what she'll do to your friend. She gets a little rough.

Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 1:53 am

Oroku Saki wrote:
Whoever this girl was, she seemed to be very mysterious. She came seemingly out of nowhere. Shredder was only made aware of her presence by the fact that she had been brought to him by his loyal Foot ninja. She had been captured snooping around. However, it was soon revealed that her true intentions were to pledge her allegiance to him and the clan. Now that had been unexpected. Shredder also noticed that Mikko, unlike Lazarus, had stayed at his side. Such loyalty.

He decided to give her a call.

"Mikko! You are a most blood-loving soldier. Why don't you track the trail of those creatures and report back to me when you've found something. After all, you might get to nick one of them...", the master teased. Mikko was a most insane and unstable Foot soldier but she got the job done. Shredder knew that in place of style and grace, there was only aggression. Hatred. The list for killing. She was a perfect soldier for his cause. And she was currently in the city.

Shredder turned toward this mysterious ally and cocked his head to the side at her suggestion. "Why do you care? You know next to nothing about this clan, little girl! What makes you so special?", he asked as he ignored the oncoming footsteps and aimed guns running up the stairs. Shredder debated for a moment and finally gave in. She was right, regardless.

"Let us make our escape, my ninja! Bring her... Perhaps she will serve some use to me. Ninja vanish!", and with a sudden screen of smoke from the small bomb-like pellet they were completely gone. The law building was empty. No traces of anything, nothing leading back to the clan anyway. The NYPD were such a foolish and naive lot. Soon, they were back at the base. The Foot HQ was a looming structure that overseen the city. It was fabulous at night.

With things calming down, Shredder refused to take off his helm and armor due to the unwanted guest currently occupying his personal throne room. A couple of ninja offered to stay, just in case. Shredder sent them on their way. After all, if he could not handle a simple woman then what kind of malevolent leader would he be? He stepped down from his throne and closed the distance between this woman and himself. It was a test. "You are not an affiliate or associate of my clan. You approached me with a most unusual offer. Do you truly believe yourself to be clan material, woman? Why? Why should I trust you? What could you offer me that has not already been advertised by my own affiliates and personal business partners?", the master confronted. It had to be known. No secrets.

"Remove your mask so that I may see your face. If you are a warrior, a kunoichi if you prefer, then at least honor me by at least showing me your face.", Shredder requested. She wanted to be a member? Not without unraveling her true form so that he may admire it. The choice was hers.

It happened in just a matter of seconds. One minute they were in the law building, the next, she was in a building that was very unfamiliar to her. The smoke had obscured her vision for several seconds. As soon as it cleared up, she got a better look around. She can tell from the outside that she was on the top floor. The view is fantastic, but there was no time to admire it. The room felt foreboding and eerie. Right in front of her is...a throne? You've got to be kidding me.... This room felt intimidating, much like the person who is sitting on the throne himself, who already started making advances and demanding answers from her.

She gave him a defiant look. There was no way in hell he was going to scare her away.  No longer was she speaking in her native language. Much to his surprise, she can speak English, only there was a thick accent, "I never said I was interested in joining the Foot. You are, however, right on both counts. I'm not an affiliate. And I am a kunoichi, but of a different branch. My branch specializes in getting rid of...troublesome targets. Targets that maybe too difficult for your men to handle."

Everything she said is spoken in a businesslike tone. She wasn't here to mess around. At that moment, she got right to the point. Then she heard him make another demand: He wanted her to remove her mask.

At this, she burst out laughing.  It was long, musical, and dripped with sarcasm. "You're not serious, are you? You are still in your armor, yet you don't even bother removing your own 'mask'." Walking swiftly, she helped herself by sitting on his throne. Resting her hand on her chin, she looked at him with a look of pure smugness, "I'm not removing my mask unless you remove yours. Sounds fair, don't you think so?"
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 2:23 am

Lexi was happy that she would have company. Honestly, it got a little lonely in her apartment all by herself. Maybe it was time to have a roomie, and who better than this guy? The young woman didn't see it as 'hooking up' since she usually hung around with guys, but that's not to say that she didn't find him attractive. Still, getting to know someone and chemistry were really important to her. And love. Who knew how things would turn out, but she certainly wouldn't be dreading when it became time to go home.

"Gabe's not a bad person." Lexi answered when Laz questioned how she could be in the same room with him. "For the most part, anyway. He just... has a lot of personal demons." She explained. Aside from Ezekiel, Lexi knew him better than anyone. "He doesn't think when he's drunk, and as you could see.. he's shit-faced." Lexi rolled her eyes and took another swig of her drink.

"I don't know if she's sick, but I wouldn't be surprised. She's slept with like every foot member and god knows how many thugs. She may be my friend but I'll still admit she's a slut. I'm more worried about what she'll do to your friend. She gets a little rough."

That certainly concerned Lexi. While she was all for letting Gabriel learn his lesson, the last thing she wanted was for him to catch something deadly. Her widened gaze reflected her worry and she spared a glace at Ezekiel, silently pleading for him to do something. To intervene. To stop him! Surely it was too late by now. Gabe was probably already in the act.. she tried to shake that thought.

"...what she will do? What do you mean?" She asked with worry in her tone. "She won't physically hurt him, will she?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Foot Prints [Open to all]
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next