TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Foot Prints [Open to all]

Go down 
+8
Lazarus King
Mikko McKinnon
Raphael Hamato
Lexi Davis
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
Mizune Junko
Leonardo Hamato
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 8:14 pm

So this guy wanted her to change her eating habits. She was eating people when she was human. It was how she was raised. Witchcraft, voodoo, cannibalism. It was all there since her childhood. Of course if she had been raised by her mother that might have changed things. But she wasn't she was raised by her very old school father in the middle of the swamps. But if she said no then red was going to kill her.

So she nodded at Don. Could she keep that promise? She wasn't sure. Maybe.

Ok. I'll stick to fish. there's nothing wrong with me... She told Raph in a small tone. it's just the way I was raised.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 8:22 pm

Famous? Well that wasn't good. He ate some more and took a sip of his tea. We don't really fool with Kung fu actually. He stated. But yes we are highly trained ninjas. I can't say I'm glad to hear we're famous, we like to stay unknown. But intrupting crime as often as we do I suppose it was only a matter of time before people started talking.

Hearing Ally call him handsome earned a slight blush, he didn't think that of himself and never thought a human would think that. But if Ally could see that in him, maybe so could Lexi.

Laz cracked a wide smile and ruffled Ally's hair. I wouldn't say I'm wrapped around her finger. I just think all women should be treated with respect. I think Men should be too...Everybody, human, turtle, mutant demon cat...We should all treat each other kindly.

I agree. Leo spoke up and the two boys clicked their cups together. Leo then looked back at Ally and once again pulled out a small note pad and an almost nonusable pencil. He jotted down his phone number and handed it to Ally.

In case you need something or in trouble.

Laz quirked a brow. I don't get a number? What if I'm in trouble? He was joking but he did want to keep in touch with Leo.

You can have it. Lexi can give it to you. Hearing that she hadn't slept with someone and that someone was sleeping on the floor told Leo that there was yet another person in the house. So far every friend of Lexi's had been very nice. So he wasn't too worried about meeting this other person too.

Do you think your sleeping guest would like some food?
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 10:03 pm

Don wanted to believe her.  He really wanted to believe her.  The problem was, Love said it was the way she was raised.  What the heck did that mean?  He moved a little closer, still keeping his hand to his wound.

"What do you mean it's the way you were raised?"  

Sure, he had theories, but he wanted to hear it from her before he jumped to conclusions.  She was human at one time, he remembered.  That gave Don a sickening feeling in the pit of his stomach.  Did that mean she was really a cannibal?
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 10:10 pm

Just what I said. I was raised this way. My father raised me in the swamps. We didn't have much in the way of money and food. We hunted gators and turtles in the swamp but every now and then people would come around. They were good food for a days, and also useful for our religious practices. We believe that our gods need a sacrifice to help us. You wouldn't understand. When I was able I would go to town and work for extra money. It let us have heat and water and A/C. but our meals stood the same. When I moved here and was still human I learned to eat other things, pizza and sushi being my favorites. Then I was mutated, I couldn't go into a store to buy food, so I started hunting again.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 10:54 pm

Well it didn't seem that Leo appreciated being 'famous', but Ally could understand why. She finally had her fill of sushi, and helped herself to one of the burritos that had been placed on the coffee table. Good thing that Lexi had bought several for the dog, but she was still generous and shared a piece with the pit bull when he placed his chin against her shoulder. She had hung around Gabriel enough to know that the dog fancied the fast food Mexican. Hell, he had damn good taste. Sushi was good, but Taco Bell was the bomb. To be so tiny, Ally could really put away the food. Of course, in all fairness she was starving.

'I wouldn't say I'm wrapped around her finger. I just think all women should be treated with respect. I think Men should be too...Everybody, human, turtle, mutant demon cat...We should all treat each other kindly.'

Ally chuckled at that reply and the display between the mystery guy and Leo. "Isn't that like a Lady GaGa song?" She teased. The handsome guy seemed alright in her book, even though he ignored her question when asked who he was. An introduction would have been nice, but oh well.

Then something unexpected happened. Leo handed her his digits. Ally eyed the piece of paper like she half-expected for it to disintegrate in her hands, but when that didn't happen, she slid it into the tight pocket of her shorts and spared the Turtle a grateful smile. "Thank you.."

When Leo asked if she thought that her sleeping guest would want food, Lexi gave a small nod. But how would Leo feel about meeting another human? Another Dragon? Gabriel had stronger ties with the Dragons and more easily swayed by the master, thanks to his devotion to Ezekiel, but at the same time, he didn't have a blood lust. Gabe was just trying to survive and going with life's violent current that had swept him up.

Before Lexi could ask if Leo would be okay with being exposed to another human, Ally popped up and shouted 'I'll get him!' Before anyone had a chance to speak. Bouncing into the room, the young blonde used her foot to nudge Gabe on the ass until he finally shifted to look at her. She informed him that there was food, and a huge ass turtle in the den. Of course, all Gabe's drugged mind took away from this was food.The thug pushed himself up and headed into the den, his jeans hanging lower than his ass. Good thing that he was wearing boxers underneath. He was still buzzing from pot, acid and narcotics as he headed to the coffee table and snagged a burrito. His bloodshot gaze fixated on the turtle, shocked at first, but then it gave way to a stoner's chuckle. Yeah, he was trippin'. No way there was a huge ass turtle sitting there. Of course he knew of the Turtles, but it didn't click. Nothing did right now..
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 11:09 pm

Try to keep up. Mikko let out a chuckle then ran off towards Laz's signal. she really didn't care of the other woman could keep up or not. If she made it great if not it wasn't a loss. Soon They were right on top of the signal and Mikko jumped off the roof. She walked to where it was the strongest and came to a front door.

So maybe he was still with Lexi, good. Now how to go about doing this? She break down the door and use fear to get what she wanted, or be nice and knock and try to bribe her.

Mikko went for knocking and gave a loud bang with her fist on the door. Three strikes, then she stood back and waited. She took the foot mask off so that Laz and Lexi would know it was her.
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 11:17 pm

It seems like this Foot member seems to know where they were going. Of course the kunoichi kept up with her. Soon they were off the roof and headed towards an apartment complex. By the look of the street it was rather dreary. There was no time to admire the scenery. Right now her main focus is retrieving valuable information.

When the woman banged on the door, she glared at her. So much for using stealth. She should've knocked on the door more quietly. If she banged it any louder then anyone would took notice and who knows what could happen.

And with that in mind, she waited, but decided to keep her own mask on. She didn't know the people who lived here. Junko is usually very distrusting towards strangers. There is no way she would reveal her face to just anyone.

Although she did wondered who is at the other end of the door.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 11:17 pm

Ally was an eager girl that was for sure. He watched as she ran to get the other roommate and prepared himself for whatever reaction was to come. Gabe soon came out of the room and he looked a mess. It was clear the guy was on some kind of drug. it was strange because Lexi didn't seem like the type to hang out with a guy like him. But she was a dragon so maybe there a lot he didn't know about her.

Leo waved his hand. Hi I'm Leo. Hungry? we have lots of food and you look like you could use something to eat.

Laz looked back at Gabe and rolled his eyes. Reminds me of Mikko in the morning.

Then there was a loud bang on the door. Three loud bangs. Laz looked at Leo and Leo looked at Lexi and everyone seemed to glance at each other. expecting someone else to come?
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 11:39 pm

Love's answer was less than satisfactory to Raph. Cannibalism.. that shit was illegal, and just morally wrong! You shouldn't eat sentient beings,  or reptiles for that matter! Of course she was telling Don what he wanted to hear, that she would change her ways. That was complete bullshit, and if Don believed it, he really wasn't as smart as he'd thought. She was a predator with a taste for human flesh... and turtles. That wasn't going to change just because Don batted his eyes.

Love was lucky. If it had been just the two of them, Raphael would have put her down and removed one more threat to the city. She couldn't very well go to jail like the thugs that he encountered. No. She would end up in a cage at some lab. That was the fate she deserved, but the Turtle would have given her a quicker end. Then again, if it had been only him, Raphael would never be in this position because as reckless as the bad boy could be, he certainly didn't lower his guard like a fucking dumbass.

Raph glared daggers at her, his breath caressing her furry skin as he exhaled with each angered breath. "Yer lucky Donnie's here, cuz I ain't so nice." The Turtle hissed. "I ain't stupid enough to think you'll change yer ways. And don't feed me that 'it's how I was raised' bullshit. We all have the ability to do the right thing.." He told her. "If I so much as hear of you killin' one more person, I WILL find you.. and I'll rip the hide from you while you still breathe.." He threatened. "It would be in yer best interest to stay away from my family, too."
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 12:37 am

Unlike Raph, Don was willing to give her one more chance to change her ways -- and her menu.  Eating people was indeed wrong and illegal, so that Don agreed with his brother.  But, when she mentioned as a human she adapted to more human food, then Don though there was still hope.

"You mentioned when you were human you used to eat pizza and sushi?  We do that now.  Maybe I can help you after all."  

Don rubbed his chin in thought.  Rations were tough to come by, but Don was willing to try this if it truly made a difference in this woman's life.  Don certainly didn't want to see this cat-lady's life end for just making one bad choice.  Well, actually it was more than that, but he was referring to himself mostly.  

Now that he knew the cause, then a solution was more likely to be reached.  As long as she was willing to cooperate.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 3:01 am

Okay, so now his illusion was talking to him? Now that was some fucked up shit! It shouldn't have come as a surprise, though. It wasn't the first time his drug induced illusions had spoken to him. Then again, if he was sober, then Gabriel may have considered that it wasn't an illusion but one of the kung fu Turtles that inhabited the streets of New York. One of them had been responsible for ripping open their get away van like friggin' Wolverine. Nah. This wasn't one of those. Besides, that one was red. This one was blue. Totally different.

...or was it? Maybe there was more than one!

Chewing on his mouthful, Gabe could only stare at the Mutant as he staggered back but fortunately landed conveniently into a recliner. His bloodshot gaze drifted to Lexi who was looking at him with expectation and slight annoyance. No doubt she was annoyed that he had gotten so shit-faced. But, it seemed she was wanting him to play nice. Oh.. yeah. Maybe he should be polite and introduce himself.

"M'Gabe.." He told the massive turtle, eyeing him thoughtfully. "Fuck, man.. yer big..." Yeah, he was really observant. He was about to question him to see if maybe he was the one responsible for ripping open their get away car, but just then a loud knock came at the door.

Hearing Leo's question, Lexi shook her head. It was obvious that she wasn't expecting company, and the fact that no one ever visited her outside of the gang unnerved her. "No, I'm not..." She told the others and pushed herself up from the couch. Maybe it was Ezekiel finally coming to join the 'party'. If that was the case, she would have to send him away because she had a feeling that he wouldn't take too kindly to the large Turtle. They interfered with business, and unlike Gabriel, Zeke would take that personal.

Lexi slowly approached the door, glancing out the tiny peep hole. The sight on the other side caused her to quickly draw her gun and she looked back at Laz. "It's your friend.." She told him, knowing this was bad news. She then looked at Leo as she backed away from the door, aiming and readying herself for if the woman chose to force her way in. "She's the one I warned you about. You better hide..."

Ally wasn't sure what the hell was going on, but it sounded like whoever was on the other side of that door was dangerous, and was looking for the Turtle. That wasn't good! The blonde quickly sprinted into the room where she would be spending the night with Gabriel. As carefully and as quickly as she could, she grabbed the pistol from the nightstand and brought it out to Gabe. The guy was higher than shit, but he was a thug. He could use this thing even in a coma... hopefully....
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 6:19 pm

Mikko knocked again when she got no answer. She could hear people talking inside so someone was home. Laz I know you're in there, I followed your phone signal. She informed. I just want to talk Of course she had no idea that two people in there had guuns pointed at the door and that the turtle was actually in the house.

Laz jumped up and lowered Lexi's hand again. No one is shooting anyone. He said. he then cracked open the door and poked his head out. Now isn't a good time to talk, we can talk later.

Actually it's your girlfriend I have to talk to. Mikko bullied herself through the door passed Laz. That's when she seen the guns. She quickly put her hands in the air. Not looking to get shot, man. Oh this is uh...a girl... She said nodding over to the one that had followed her there. Then she noticed Leo and grinned.

Oh good you're here!

Leo didn't bother hiding at this point what was the point? He gave another wave even though he knew what the woman wanted. He wouldn't be rude or mean to her unless she started trouble. If she just wanted to talk he saw no harm in that. as for the mystery masked girl he gave a nod to her.

So talk

Right...This is a nice place. Sooooo I'm in a bit of trouble and I need some help. she turned to Leo. Could you help me out?
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 6:55 pm

Junko could've sworn she heard voices coming from the end of the door. Another male's voice spoke up, telling this woman that now isn't a good time to talk. When the door managed to crack open, she poked her head in. According to the woman his name is Laz. Her brown eyes fixed on Laz and raised an eyebrow. It is the same guy from earlier. The one who ditched Shredder. But the one person that startled her the most is the 'turtle' inside the apartment.

She tried to take all of his appearance in. He was humongous. About seven feet tall. Yes, he does seem reptilian, complete with scales and all. But there was something human about the way he was standing. And he spoke. The words were clearly intelligent. The kunoichi tried to wrack her brain as how to call him. Kappa is a word it came to mind, but he wasn't a demon. He wasn't human either. His appearance seemed humanoid. He had no clue what he was.

"They're real...they're really real..." A part of her wanted to scream, but no doubt a lot of people had done that when they first took a look at them, so she closed her mouth. Screaming would be rude. She has no clue what he is doing here, but for some odd reason, this idea of capturing him felt wrong. Even more surprising the turtle regarded her with a nod of his head. Now she felt even more guilty for what they were about to do.

She stopped herself from getting closer to the mutant, noticing that everyone in the room appeared to be arm. While the kunoichi can handle a gun firing at her, but two? It was too risky. Body stiffening, she eyed the guns apprehensively then held out her hands in a gesture of surrender. If they strike now then they will start firing. From the looks of things they were trying to protect the mutant.

The information she needed to impress Shredder is standing right there in this very room. If they capture the mutant, then she earned the Shredder's trust and his respect. Perhaps there is some other valuable information she can give to the Shredder. All she needed is to look around the place and hopefully stumble across it.

Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 9:38 pm

Ally wasn't sure what was about to happen, but when Laz headed for the door, she sprinted off into the kitchen and began frantically digging through the drawers until she found the biggest butcher knife that the apartment had to offer. Her hands were shaking but she struggled to compose herself. Tonight had just been shit! Well, meeting a mutant Turtle had been pretty awesome. But now it seemed that Leo's safety was in jeopardy. She was sure that Lexi and Laz wouldn't let anything happen to him... but just in case, she was prepared to fight.

As quietly as she could, Ally slipped back into the den and hid behind the couch just as the two women pushed past Laz. She couldn't see them from her position but heard everything that was being said. Apparently the one didn't want a fight, but she wanted Leo's help with something?

When Laz pushed Lexi's gun down, she gave him a slight look of irritation. She understood that Mikko was his friend.. or at least he thought that of her. But friends didn't hurt friends, and Mikko had so willing slung him onto his back earlier that night. She had also proven that she could be dangerous and would do anything to get what she wanted. So no. Lexi would not lower her fucking gun!  Her aim was once again on Mikko, her angered glare fixating on the woman...

"I know what you're up to. You have ten seconds to get the fuck out of my house, or I will start shooting.." She threatened.

Gabriel had made it to his feet, despite being heavily under the influence. Lexi had Mikko in her sights, so Gabe's aim was directed at the other woman. Despite his condition, the thug was all business. He would certainly hate to shoot a woman, but if it came down it, the bullets would fly.

Alerted by the commotion, a large white and brindle pit bull emerged from one of the bedrooms. The hair on his back standing on edge as he circled the women, growling and baring teeth, daring either of them to make a move...
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 10:39 pm

Before she could make another step, she found herself face to face with the barrel of the gun. And face to face with the teeth of one of those obnoxious rodents, what do they call it? A pit bull. The pit bull can see she is an intruder and is trying its best to be the good guard dog he was trained to be. Junko made a noise of disgust. Dogs were not one of her favorite animals. She spent her whole life trying to out run them. As a child, she would sneak into buildings and would come face to face with these beasts. Chasing her was one of their favorite past times.

Then there was that issue with the gun. Why is he so determined to protect the mutant? And how can he be able to handle the gun? Judging by the glazed look on his face, he seems intoxicated. These people were thugs. One of the worst kind. They were the sort of group who would indulge themselves on drugs until they pass out. She never saw the point of drugs. As a kunoichi you can't afford to get high.

Her eyes rested on the man holding the gun. One move and he would pull the trigger. How is she going to get out of this one? It looks like its time to use the old kunoichi charm.

"Listen..." There is a soft purr in her tone as she approached the man carefully. She made a gesture with her fore finger, beckoning him. "We don't want any trouble. All I want you to do is fork over the gun. I promise no one will get hurt."

Last edited by Mizune Junko on Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 1:14 am

All the guns and threats were getting to Leo. He didn't like any of it. Yes the two girls came in uninvited and Lexi had every right to defend herself and her home. But so far the guest had done nothing to harm or threaten them. He knew a little about what had went on before and could guess what it was Mikko wanted. Still he would calmly sit with the girls and talk.

Leo stood in front of Lexi and Gabe to protect the foot girls from harm.

Put your weapons down. There will be no bloodshed this night. He said in an authoritative tone. He then turned to Mikko and Junko. I can guess what you want of me, but I will ask anyway. What is it you want?

Mikko was thankful for the turtle's words, hopefully his friends would listen to him. She smiled at Leo choosing her words carefully. Shredder would like to speak with you. I didn't ask what about. All I know is that I am to summon you to the tower.

If Shredder would like to speak with me he can do so out in the open with my brothers beside me.

Mikko thought that one through. So this turtle was willing to meet with Shredder? That was something. She gave a nod. I'll let him know.

Of course Leo wasn't seriously considering putting his family in danger like that. No way would they meet up with shredder, not unless it was under their terms and every precaution had been taken. But Leo wanted this meeting to end with out violence. And now these foot ninja knew of his new friends and where they lived. That worried him.

Fine. set up the meeting. but I think now it's best you leave.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 2:24 am

Donatello Hamato wrote:
Unlike Raph, Don was willing to give her one more chance to change her ways -- and her menu.  Eating people was indeed wrong and illegal, so that Don agreed with his brother.  But, when she mentioned as a human she adapted to more human food, then Don though there was still hope.

"You mentioned when you were human you used to eat pizza and sushi?  We do that now.  Maybe I can help you after all."  

Don rubbed his chin in thought.  Rations were tough to come by, but Don was willing to try this if it truly made a difference in this woman's life.  Don certainly didn't want to see this cat-lady's life end for just making one bad choice.  Well, actually it was more than that, but he was referring to himself mostly.  

Now that he knew the cause, then a solution was more likely to be reached.  As long as she was willing to cooperate.

So Don was still willing to help her even after she tried to eat him. This guy really was something. She wiped at her face and gave Don and thankful smile. Sushi is my favorite. I really like tuna. But how do you get your food, looking like you do? It was true, once she left the swamp she stopped killing people. She found a new way to live. She had all these hopes and dreams. But then when she was mutated that all changed.

Can you...let me go please? She asked Raph. She was starting to get really uncomfortable with his blade to her body. I'm not going to do anything, I promise.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 10:14 pm

Junko was damn lucky that Gabriel wasn't one of his trigger happy gang members that would have dropped her the moment she gestured for his gun. Like Leo, he didn't want anyone getting hurt, but was more than prepared to make sure that nothing happened to the people he cared about. He had no reason to protect the Turtle, but Lexi was dead set on doing so, and as 'numb' as Gabriel often appeared, the thug always had her back. If she was putting her life on the line, then he would make damn sure nothing happened to her.

When the masked woman asked for his gun, Gabriel quirked a brow at her and  chuckled quietly.. "You must think I'm stupid... it ain't happenin'.." He told her, keeping the woman in his aim. Lexi was doing the same with Mikko, because this was an intrusion on her. Mikko had come in uninvited and after her displays earlier that night, she had every reason not to trust her. Though, she wouldn't shoot unless Mikko gave her a reason to do so. She just hoped that the intruders would leave when Leo suggested that's what they should do...
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 10:31 pm

"I..see. You're not as stupid as you look." Of course she would agree with him. It is quite clear to her that he was not the sort of person who would fall for a pretty face, either. This man is sharp. If he had been weaker then she would've had him eating out of the palm of her hand.

At the moment the mutant's words spoke, she growled under her breath and shook her head. It looks like she won't be able to retrieve anything from here. It was crystal clear that the mutant wanted the two of them to leave. No. Too much precious time had been wasted already. A part of her was reluctant to leave, but it was either that or have a bullet lodged into her brain and be rendered a vegetable for the rest of her life.

Growling and swearing in Japanese, she stormed off. The others may not be able to deciper the language, but it was something about wasting her time. It looks like she won't be able to retrieve anything tonight. Oh, well. She will come back, though. It wasn't a total loss. The only thing they manage to get is the mutant's challenge, but other then that, they left empty handed.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 10:36 pm

Mikko helped herself to a piece of sushi then gave Leo a bow. Watashi wa kame o okonatte imasu She blew gabe a kiss and gave Lexi a wink. No worries. I wount be bothering you humans anymore. But I will be seeing the turtle later. With that she put her hood back on and left the house.

Leo closed the door behind the two and looked back at the others. His hard expression soon soften. I'm so sorry, this is all my fault. I put you in danger.

Laz put his hand up and shook his head. No it's my fault I didn't get rid of my phone that's how she found us. I'll have a long talk with her, maybe I can talk some sense into her.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 11:02 pm

Laz sat back down and leaned back on the couch. Good thing I'll be staying here for a while. he said and flexed his arms. Got to have some muscle around here. Of course there was Gabe, but he seemed like a guy that was always high or dunk. Laz reached up and took Lexi's hand. He didn't pull her to the couch or anything he just gave her hand a squeeze.

I'll personally make sure nothing happens to you, your friends, or your home.

Leo gave a nod to that and sat back down. You can count on me to do the same. And I'll have my brothers watch over you too. If anything, I'll have you stay with my family if need be.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 10:47 am

When the two intruders left, Lexi quickly locked and dead bolted the door, for all the good it would do. If they wanted back in, they would get back in. Obviously she didn't believe that Mikko wouldn't come back, and if she had tracked Laz through his phone, that meant the other Foot could, too. And even Shredder... and that made her think. Why hadn't the menacing man came in person rather than sending some of his goons? Was he really that lazy? Obviously. It seemed that even Hun was more hands on than 'the big fish'.

The other's reassurances were nothing but background noise at the moment, muffled by the panic in her head. Lexi was trying to keep her composure, but she was inwardly freaking out. Mikko and that other person obviously had no regard for her.. or her life. They would inform Shredder that she was trying to protect one of the Turtles. Of course, the mystery person probably had no idea that she was a Dragon, therefor indirectly worked for Shredder. Unfortunately Mikko knew that fact and would no doubt use it to have her killed. If that was the case, her days were numbered. What made it all worse was Gabriel had gotten involved, for her. It upset the young woman that her 'morals' would probably get him killed, too. Her upset gaze shifted in his direction as she headed back over to the couch. She watched as he settled back into the recliner and placed the pistol beside him, seeming oblivious to the hell his actions could bring him..

"You shouldn't have gotten involved..." She told him, though.. she was thankful. If all hell had broken loose, as passive as Laz and Leo had been, this could have ended badly. Leo wanted no bloodshed.. and Laz, well.. Mikko was apparently still his best friend. They were hesitant.. and hesitation would get you killed.

Gabriel simply shrugged. Yeah, his intoxicated brain had been a little delayed, but now he was understanding why it wasn't such a good idea. It was too late, but even with that knowledge, he would have acted just the same. It wasn't to protect the Turtle as Lexi probably thought. It was to protect her. The Foot were dangerous and never hesitated to carry out their master's orders. "You need to find someplace to lay low, Lex...just in case."

Hearing that advice made her feel numb. Then Leo said something about staying with his family.... yeah. That would go over well. Raph didn't seem too thrilled that they were even having a meeting. When Laz gave her hand a comforting squeeze, she sank into the couch, momentarily placing her face into her palms to gather herself. She then looked at Laz. "You need to smash your phone. If she's using it to track you, then your clan will, too. You know Shredder probably wants you dead for siding with the enemy.."

Ally finally came out from behind the couch, not fully understanding what had happened, but the heaviness in the room was suffocating. It all seemed to be radiating from Lexi, though. But if her life was in danger, that was understandable. Besides, those women had just broken into her house. "Well, I would offer you a place to go but.. I'm currently homeless myself." She told Lexi, frowning a little. She moved over to where Gabriel was sitting and plopped down on the armrest of the recliner. 'But, I'm sure you'll be okay. You have three men here to protect you."

Lexi forced a small, thankful smile for the girl's attempt. At least she was trying, but Lexi knew that her good intentions would come with consequences.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 11:18 am

Raphael couldn't believe how gullible Donnie was being. Had that bite done something to him? Was he under some kind of spell? Whatever the case, it was obvious that his brother wasn't using his head. Sure, he understood the drive to help people. Hell, he was guilty of that himself. That's how they met April. But April hadn't repaid them by trying to eat them!

Yeah. The cat had poisoned his brother. That's the only logical explanation for why Donnie was being so careless. Master Splinter had taught them to never let their guard down. Compassion was also part of the package, when warranted.. but this was the time to just walk away. Donnie had gotten her to someplace safe, that was more than enough. Now he had puncture wounds just below his neck. Some 'thank you'.

"We make friends!" Raph scuffed at the Cat, even though he knew the question was directed at Donnie. Of course, April and Casey weren't the only way they got food. "And... we scavange.." He added. Sometimes that meant digging through dumpsters when things got tough, and... stealing. "But we never hurt people." At her request to be released, Raph hesitated. "Those people you killed.. they were all someone's father.. mother...child!" He seethed. The large reptile wasn't too happy that she preyed on reptiles either. There were other options out there, but she had chosen the barbaric way.  "You always have a choice to do the right thing." He sighed angrily, and finally released her, letting her drop to her feet.

"Damn right yer not gonna do anything, because unlike my gullible brother.. I would never fall for yer helpless act, especially after seein' that you would hurt someone that's tryin' to help you..that offered you food!" He said, angrily gesturing towards Don's bleeding wound.

"C'mon, Don. We need to get home and treat that. You've done yer heroics for the night.." He told his brother, not daring to take his eyes off the Cat. He wouldn't give her a chance to attack.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 11:03 pm

Don was glad when things calmed down, but he wasn't letting Love off the hook. Raph was right about one thing -- the humans she killed made a huge impact in people's families. But, what's done was done. Now Don could focus on helping her find a new way to live.

"Hey!" Don didn't appreciate Raph calling him gullible. He wasn't gullible. At least not usually. He was a good judge of character. And he saw more in Love than his brother realized. He was really determined to see this through. At least to see if it could work.

He looked at Raph when he said it was time to go. Only half of the work was done so far. And he would be fine. He had wounds a lot worse than this before. The bleeding had already pretty much stopped by now, anyway. He really looked a lot worse than he felt.

"Wait, what about getting her food, Raph?"

He knew he was on thin ice with his brother, but he wanted to make sure Love was taken care of before taking care of himself. Don was sure Raph wouldn't let him out of his sight anymore tonight.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 11:15 pm

Laz sat on the couch not moving. He had to get rid of the phone that was obvious, but with Mikko, he really thought he could get through to her. Sure she was insane and high all the time, but she was also really caring. She had helped him and others lots of times. She even put herself in danger for other a few times, Lexi and the others didn't know her that well and sadly Mikko didn't make a good first impression.

At first the voices he heard just drifted over him, he heard but wasn't really listening. then he finally came to. He got up and tossed his cell in the garbage disposal shredding it compleatly. There was no way for anyone to find him through his phone.

He then went back to the others and looked at them. No one was going to like what he had to suggest. But he felt in his heart that this plan of his would work.

He spoke up.

The phone is gone. I think we should have Mikko meet us somewhere tonight. To talk to her. I know what she's done and what she's said, but she's really not a bad person. She's just brainwashed by shredder. If she gets to know you all I think she could change her views.

He gave everyone a sadden look. I really think we can get through to her. But, if she did side with us you have to understand the danger she would be in.

Leo went around making sure the windows were locked. When Laz came in talking about hearing Mikko out he nodded and folded his arms over his chest. I agree we have to talk to her. But not tonight. Tonight I will stay here and watch over the house and those in it. Tomorrow you can contact your friend and you and I will speak to her. If you truly think she can be saved then I will try to help. But I only give so many chances.

Laz nodded to Leo. I'll stay up and take watch too. Tomorrow we can talk with her.

Laz went back to Lexi and laid a hand on her shoulder. I'm not going to let anyone hurt you or your friends, promise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Foot Prints [Open to all]
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next