TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Foot Prints [Open to all]

Go down 
+8
Lazarus King
Mikko McKinnon
Raphael Hamato
Lexi Davis
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
Mizune Junko
Leonardo Hamato
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 8:48 pm

Of course there is plenty for everyone. Leo said and motioned for her to sit with them. Laz grabbed his coat and placed it over Ally's shoulders then guided her over to the couch. He sat her down with a smile.

Help yourself to anything you like. Leo quickly got over his nervousness about being seen by another human. This girl seemed alright, she didn't scream at least. And he felt so bad for her, to be beaten simply for not wanting to be with someone. She clearly didn't have anyone to protect her.

You have no family you can go to? He asked, not because he wanted her to go, but wanted to know what kind of family allows one of their own to be abused so badly.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 9:01 pm

Junko is starting to get the feeling she wasn't alone on the roof tops. There was a figure standing on one two buildings away. Judging by the uniform, this person looked like a Foot soldier. She couldn't tell what their gender is. Perhaps if she took a closer look...with two jumps, she landed behind the person, who seem to be preoccupied with something. Whatever, it wasn't any of her business.

It is quite obvious the Foot soldier doesn't understand Japanese. Better to speak in English. "Excuse me. By any chance, did you come from the Foot Tower?" To an American, the accent sounded thick, as though she just learned English. The Shredder is right. Her English does need a lot of work.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 9:22 pm

Mikko sighed lightly when she heard someone behind her. Then the person spoke up, ok so it wasn't one of the turtles, some girl wanting to know if she came from the foot tower? Mikko turned around and folded her arms over her chest. It was obvious that the girl wasn't from around here.

Why do you want to know? Who are you?
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 9:36 pm

Junko rolled her eyes. Were all Foot soldiers suspicious of everyone? Or was it a habit? With an irritable sigh and a sardonic tone, "I'm housekeeping, what do you think?" Shaking her head a bit she continued,"I just arrived. And a little lost. I had...something important I need to retrieve and I left it back at the Tower." Perhaps that could ease the Foot soldier's distrust.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 9:46 pm

House keeping? Mikko thought she knew all the housekeepers at the tower. This could be some kind of trick. Mikko already screwed up once, she didn't want to do it again. If you left something at the tower, then you should know where the tower is. She answered in a snooty tone. There was no way she was helping this girl. If it was true that she had been in the tower before then she should know where the tower was.

Then again even if she told the girl were the tower was, didn't mean she was going to get inside. Lots of people in the city knew where the tower was. It was in the middle of the city!

What are you really up to? You haven't come to infiltrate the foot have you? Maybe yer some assassin. It wouldn't look very good for me if I lead an assassin to the tower.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 10:00 pm

Now this made her eyes widen a bit. Immediately her body tense, chest tightened, and blood temperature started to rise. She was wasting precious time. Any minute now, that soldier who has her bag could take it to the Shredder. Then again, the Foot soldier is only being loyal. Since there was no insignia anywhere on her person, of course this person would have the right to feel suspicious.

"I'm not interested in hurting your master. I like him too much to do something like that. And I didn't come to infiltrate the Foot, either. I'm more interested in helping the Foot clan obtain their goals rather then destroying them on the inside." The part about liking the Shredder is the truth. She did like him, no, she admired him. The Foot clan would be more of an asset to her plan then a nuisance. She only desire to rule the clan.

"I left in a hurry so I didn't have time to check the address." She shrugged, simply. Too bad she didn't bring her weapons to threaten her with.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 10:24 pm

That comment, the one about liking him too much earned an unseen grin from Mikko. Have a crush on the master do you? Good luck with that. last I heard he was banging someone else. Plus, you see too young for him. I'm still confused as to how you can not know where the tower is.

Mikko pointed behind the girl to a lard structure that stood above the others.

It's the biggest building in the city. You really can't miss it.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 10:39 pm

That earned a scowl from the kunoichi. So he is seeing someone else? A pang of jealousy started boiling inside of her. It looks like she has some competition. Whoever this person is, they are standing in her way of trying to take over the Foot. She will take care of them soon enough.

"Thank you." Muttering under her breath, "I will make him mine soon enough." It was low enough so that the Foot soldier couldn't hear. "And what is wrong with that? Most men usually go for the younger version." Before she could head to the tower, a question came to her mind. "Just what exactly are you doing, anyway?" It was out of curiosity. She was here, all by herself. And what for?
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 10:43 pm

That was true enough, Most men did like to go after the younger more attractive women. And honestly Mikko had no idea who Shredder was seeing. She made it her business to stay out of his business.

At the woman's question Mikko hesitated on answering, At least answering truthfully. But why the hell not. She still didn't have a solid plan so it wasn't like she was in a rush. Hunting turtles. Mikko told her. I have a lead, just have to follow it.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 10:47 pm

"Hunting turtles?" Junko tried to suppress her laughter. Was she serious? Turtles? They're tiny and usually timid. They mostly swim around the koi ponds back in Japan. The lakes and gardens in Japan were beautiful, not to mention pleasing to the tourist's eyes."You're not serious, are you?" It was difficult to tell, underneath her mask, that she was fighting the urge not to grin.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 10:50 pm

Mikko paused and cocked her head to the side. then gave a nod. So this girl, who was in the tower at some point, left something there and likes Saki had no idea about the turtles. Well...Maybe it was time she learn about them.

I'm very serious. Mutant turtles. six foot, ninjas. Shredder wants them dead. You want to impress him, maybe you can join me in capturing one.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 11:02 pm

The kunoichi raised an eyebrow. She was being serious. They sounded intelligent and not to mention scary. Why is Shredder determined to kill them? There is a possibility they could be dangerous. Still, her curiosity is piqued and the offer is tempting. She could be right. If she captured one of these 'Turtles', maybe she could finally earn his respect and trust.

"Sounds like a plan. I still need to grab my phone before one of your friends decide to snoop through it. But I believe it can wait. Its not like he understands Japanese, anyways." Not unless he starts snitching, first. She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 11:20 pm

Loventrice Dixon wrote:
Love wrapped her tail around Don and bumped her head softly against his arm. She smiled up at him. I like my food raw. how about you bring me home and hang out with me for a few minuets before feeding me. It's been a long time sense I made a new friend. I could use company more the fish. I wont keep you long, promise. She flashed him a cute smile. she then glanced over at Raph. She needed that one gone. But she didn't want to be rude to him that would chase Don off.

Your brother kinda scares me... She said in a low voice, but loud enough for Raph to hear her. He's not going to eat me is he?

Don was feeling a little uncomfortable with all the attention Love was showing him.  However, it seemed to be very feline in nature, overall.  The 'scent-marking' of cats.  But Love wasn't just some stray cat that he found in a back alley.  She was much more than that.

When the cat lady told him that she wanted her fish raw, he went back to original idea that maybe she was more feline than she appeared.  She had a very human-like figure without the fur, ears, and her tail, though.  She was a mutant, after all.  But the problem was, Don couldn't just sit on a pier and fish for a few hours to catch her meal.  In fact, he had a very limited time to stay from the looks of Raph who had impatience just radiating off him.  Don sighed, shrugging at her.

"He won't eat you, I promise," he reassured her, glancing at the brother in question.  Then he turned his attention back to her when she wanted his company for a while.  Thinking it over quickly, he decided a few minutes wouldn't hurt.

"Alright.  And as far as your fish goes, I'm not exactly sure how I can get you something raw right now."
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 11:35 pm

Ally gave Laz a thankful smile when he placed his coat around her, but before she would be joining them, maybe it was a good idea to get dressed. A shower would just have to wait..

"Thank you."She told everyone, for the offer of a jacket, food and a place to stay for the night. "I'll be... right back..." With that, she disappeared into the bedroom to grab her clothes, then into the bathroom to wash the dried blood from her face. The young woman stared at herself in the mirror, gently touching the bruises on her face. It was something she was used to. Guys could be real assholes. Usually she was always up for a little 'fun', but even she had her limits... but they had taken what they wanted, anyway. Being so petite and having no real training in self defense, she was usually easy pickings for a group of guys. One on one, she stood a chance. The little blonde had one hell of a kick and a mean right hook.

After sliding back into her incredibly short shorts and pink baby-doll tee, the teen slipped out of the bathroom and rejoined the others. She took a seat on the floor in front of the coffee table and eagerly grabbed a piece of sushi, popping it into her mouth. Man, it was amazing. It had been a few days since she had last eaten and her taste buds were rejoicing to finally have something besides the bitter taste of booze, pot or narcotics gracing them.

"You have no family you can go to?"

Chewing her mouthful, Ally gave a sad nod, then shrugged her shoulders. Her gaze fixated on the Turtle once more as she snagged another piece of sushi, trying to remember to actually chew...

"No. My parents are separated. My mom had custody of me... but the thing is, she never wanted me. Soooo when her boyfriend raped me, of course she took his side.." She shrugged. '"I have my brother. I usually stay with him but he's in prison right now.." And she knew that's a fact that Lexi would be happy about. Her brother was a psycho, and a member of their rival gang. "So yeah. I'm on my own." She told the large Turtle. "But it's okay. I'm used to it." After popping another roll into her mouth, she reached over the table to offer the mutant a handshake. "I'm Ally..." She introduced, expecting him to do the same. She would do the same with the cute guy, too. But the Turtle definitely had her attention. It wasn't every day you saw a mutant, after all.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 11:45 pm

Leo was sad to hear all the hell she had gone through. Not even wanted by her family and living with a criminal. Though he didn't know why her brother was in prison, but it had to be something bad. He grabbed a piece of sushi and popped it in his mouth as he listened to her. then she reached out her hand to him. Leo smiled and took her hand giving it a shake.

I'm Leonardo. You can just call me Leo. And as long as I can help it, no one is going to hurt you again, Ally.

And that would be a promise he intended on keeping. As far as he was concerned, Lexi and Ally now had official turtle protection. He would be giving Ally his number at some point in case she needed him. Yeah Raph will have a fit, but when people need help, you helped them, and there was nothing wrong with making friends. Just because of what they were didn't mean they couldn't try to be more normal.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 11:53 pm

To say that Raphael was bored to tears would be an understatement. Babysitting was never his strong point, and watching Love rub all over Don was making him sick. She had just met him, but was being overly affectionate. There was certainly something off about that. It wasn't natural behavior. Sure, maybe for a cat, but she was a fucking mutant. It wasn't like they went around snapping at peoples' fingers or pissing on everyone whenever they got nervous. No. Most of their raw behavior had been alleviated. Raph, being the more animalistic of his brothers, could see that something was off. Why couldn't Donnie? He was supposed to be the smart one! So much for that theory...

Overhearing the two, it was perfectly clear that neither wanted him here. Donnie was irritated. Didn't he see that Raph was only concerned? Well fuck no. Donnie was only seeing things from his own tunnel vision and of course thought he was in the right.

Whatever.

Raphael fell back and was relieved when the nauseating sight was well out of his view. If Don didn't want him there, fine! If Don thought he was so smart, let him learn the hard way. Though, Raph intended on stalking, to be close just in case things went wrong. It was probably better this way. The Cat probably wouldn't show her true colors if she would have to be up against two Turtles....
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 12:01 am

Finally the red one was gone. They had made it to the little building in which she would stay and Don was willing to stay with her. Things couldn't have been more perfect. Once inside and with Raph no where in sight. Love sat down and pulled Don down next to her. Thanks for staying with me. I was getting pretty lonely. Not to mention hungry as well But she had to play this smart, he was much bigger then her. To be far, Love thought the turtle was kinda cute. but she couldn't afford to fall for anyone. It would only get her hurt in the end.

She shivered a bit and leaned into Don. He had his shell protecting him. His chest plate too. But above that, his collar bone that was fleshy.

I really like you. I'm so so sorry. It's just. I haven't eaten in so long.

Love gave him a sad look almost as if she would cry. I'm very thankful for you helping me. Your sacrifice will not be in vane.

With that she attacked. Her teeth sunk into Don's skin right below his neck. Her nails dug into his arms attempting to pin him down. The taste of his blood was amazing. She wanted more.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 1:14 am

Don had noticed nearly right away that Raph wasn't following them anymore.  At least to his knowledge.  He went into the small space with Love, not suspecting what was about to happen.

Don let out a surprised yelp when she pulled him down next to her.  Okay, so this wasn't so bad.  Then she continued to rub on him and Don became a little nervous of their proximity.  Being alone with Love had made him wonder if he was ready for this kind of meeting.

He thought maybe she wanted to get to know him, so he was already prepared for a few questions that he was sure she would as him.  However, nothing like that came.  What started out as an innocent meeting had turned into...well...Don wasn't exactly sure.

I really like you. I'm so so sorry. It's just. I haven't eaten in so long.

Okay, now Don was getting really on-edge.  It almost sounded like...no, it couldn't be!  He was reading too much into this!  "Okay, I'll g--" he started to get up again until she started speaking again, feeling her grip on him tighten and getting closer to his neck.  

I'm very thankful for you helping me. Your sacrifice will not be in vane.

Was she really...?  Then his eyes widened in alarm and a red flag flew up in his mind.  But he didn't realize what was happening until it was too late.  

"L-Love, I'm not re--ahhhhhh!!"  Don felt a sharp pain and cried out when she punctured his skin with her teeth!  Don's mind was reeling.  All he knew was he wanted the pain to stop!

After a few moments, his brain snapped to attention enough to push her off of him, staring at her in absolute shock.  She was really trying to eat him?!  Don reached for his bo on his shell, but it had been knocked loose when she pinned him to the floor and rolled away from him.  Now it was out of reach.  He cursed himself for being so foolish and tried to get to his staff before she could attack him again.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 1:21 am

when Love was pushed away she scurried into a corner and started to cry. She felt so bad. She really liked this guy but she needed to eat. And fresh meat was always so much better then store brought, not to mention free. She usually just are humans, but the thought of having a turtle made her interested in his taste. And he was good. This is why she didn't have any friends. She would make them, then eat them.

I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry.... Love said over and over and she meant it. The difference between the others she had killed and Don? She actually felt an attraction to Don. She thought once she bit into him that those stupid feelings would just go away and she would have herself enough meat to last for days. But now she was thankful she didn't go for his throat. Maybe that's why she didn't, she didn't really want to kill him. Just taste him.

Please...Just go.

She was huddled in a corner now in tears. She might have had an actual friend, but no. It wasn't meant to be. She would be alone forever And it was her own fault.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 1:34 am

Fortunately for Don, Raph hadn't gone far. His cries quickly alerted the larger Turtle that something had gone wrong, as he expected it would. The Hot-Head busted through the door just in time to see Love hanging onto his brother, her teeth and nails clamped into his skin. Don threw her off, and naturally that damn bitch's tune quickly changed. She was crying, but Raphael wasn't buying the crocodile tears...

Raph quickly yanked the Cat up and pinned her against the wall, the tip of his sharpened sai pressing against her throat. "Get outta here, Don..." The Beast of a Turtle hissed, his angered gaze still fixated with the Cat's. "I knew you were no good..." He breathed. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't skin you alive..."
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 1:39 am

Don made his way quickly to his weapon and grabs it, getting to his feet again. He had his bo in front of him and saw Love slink away in a corner. Don was bloody and shaking, but he still wanted to believe her. Standing up to his full height, using the staff to lean on, he met her gaze, confusion in his own.

He had one question for her. "Why?"

Unfortunately, he couldn't get that answer because it was then that Raph made his presence known. Don should have known that Raph would still be following them. And deep down, Don was grateful. He heard his brother but didn't move to leave.

"Why did you do it, Love?" he asked again, eyes slightly narrowed at her.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 1:54 am

Suddenly Love was being picked up and pressed against the wall. A sharp object pressed against her. She was upset and now frighten and she had every reason to be. Raph would kill her, she had no question about that, and maybe that's what she deserved. She didn't put up a fight but her gaze drifted over to the guy that had helped her and trusted her.

I usually....just go after humans...I just, wanted something different. But...I really like you. I thought, once I started that...My personal feelings would go away...But...they didn't. I'm so sorry! I understand if you want to kill me. I wont fight back.

She looked at the ground in shame. She knew that if they did let her live, this would be the last time she saw the turtles. Maybe that was for the best.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 2:03 am

Don reached up with a hand to cover the wound on his neck. Then he looked over first at his brother then back at Love. He wouldn't kill her. It was unsettling that she targeted humans for her meals. What was wrong with fish? That's what she wanted him to bring her, after all.

Of course, that was before he knew she ate people. Sighing heavily, he looked to Raph. "Let her go." Then he looked at Love once more. "If we let you live, you need to adapt to a new diet. No more humans, got it?"
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 2:04 am

Lexi quietly ate her meal, listening to the exchange between Leo and Ally. It seemed that Ally was making a quick friend, and Leo was pretty easy going, too. His qualities were admirable and one of the things that she really liked about this guy, but she feared that his trusting nature was going to get him hurt. Not that she expected that Ally would do anything to jeopardize their safety, but what about the next person that he came across?

When Leo offered her protection, Ally managed a little smile. The gesture hurt due to her busted lip, but conveying her gratitude was worth the pain. He needed to know. "Awwww, aren't you a sweetheart." The teenager winked, reaching for another roll. "I appreciate it, Leo." And judging by his size and the two swords that she assumed were his, he could certainly protect her. "You're a rare find. I mean, most people just turn a blind eye. But I guess Turtles are better people." She concluded. Oh, the irony in that. Her own species were the real animals. "So, you're one of those kung fu turtles that people are talking about, huh? You know, yer kinda famous." Her gaze then shifted to Lexi. "And just so you know, Gabe and I aren't fucking. He even gave me the bed and he's sleeping on the floor." She informed the woman, knowing that the two had a history. "Not that I think you'd care. Just saying. Gabe does have some gentlemanly qualities after all. I mean, I'd think you would move on. Here you have a strikingly handsome Turtle and a hunk of man meat wrapped around your little fingers.." She said, gesturing toward Laz.

"So, who are you?" She asked Laz, figuring he was Lexi's new love. "And sorry I flashed you boys earlier. I wasn't expecting anyone to come home tonight..." The young woman wasn't embarrassed, really. She wasn't at all self-conscious...
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 12:51 pm

Donatello's blood still coated the Cat woman's lips which only added fuel to Raphael's raging inferno. As angry as the large Turtle was, he could have easily snapped the bitch's neck without any hesitation, so it was very fortunate for Love that her 'victim' stuck around. Still, he was not about to relinquish his grip on the Fur Ball. Especially after she confessed that she preyed on people...

"What the fuck's wrong with you?!" He hissed, shoving her a little harder against the wall. All he could see was visions of Don lying in a pool of his own blood, lifeless and torn to shreds by this.. thing. April. Casey. All dead. He wanted nothing more than to drive his sai through her jugular, but first... this bitch owed his brother an answer. She would need to choose wisely, because these next words would probably be her last....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Foot Prints [Open to all]
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next