TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Portal Hopping Pt 41 - 51 (post rp chat room creation - Some Star Warring)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erica Martins

Portal Hopping Pt 41 - 51 (post rp chat room creation - Some Star Warring) Empty
PostSubject: Portal Hopping Pt 41 - 51 (post rp chat room creation - Some Star Warring)   Portal Hopping Pt 41 - 51 (post rp chat room creation - Some Star Warring) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 10:01 am

pt 41

Leo I am here! I am queer! and I'm ready to fuck shit up!

Espionata: Mel: As usual >​>​

Mikey *sighs* hi bro

Leo don't sass me

Leo mikey! did you see my son! isn't he the most adorable baby ever!?

Espionata: Mel: Hi Mikey

Mikey I did man - he's gorgeous Wink

Mikey hi Mel

Espionata: Mel: So did Mikko revive?

Leo no you killed her.

Leo she's not a time lord she can not just revive

Espionata: Mel: Well she was trying to kill me

Mikey: Erica: five and a half pounds your son weighed at birth Leo Wink quiet a handsome little guy

Leo *smiles proudly*

Espionata: Mel: Yeah cute baby

Mikey: Erica: *offers a quick hug to Leo.* congrats BlueBeau Wink *lets go rubbing her bump* still have three months before he is ready ...

Espionata: Mel: I think he's gonna be big Erica

Mikey: Erica: yes that's the general opinion, and I agree Smile

Leo *hugs then lets go before crazy Raph sees.*

Espionata: Mel: *Giggles* At least Raphie isn't here

Mikey: Angel: *exiting Don's room* hehe yeah don't envy you at birth time Erica Razz, hey BlueBerry - your boy and lady doing well? He's a cute little turtle vamp

Leo yes! and thank you

Espionata: Mel: Don't forget big brother is pretty big as well Angel Razz

Mikey: Angel: not as big Razz

Espionata: Mel: True Razz

Mikey: Erica: *shrugs, not too concerned about the possibility of hers and Raph's R2 being a big new born* Wink

Espionata: Mel: *Has the nasty bruises from Mikko around her throat* You two will be good moms

Leo hey what about me? I'm a good mom

Mikey *sniggers*

Espionata: Mel: You mean dad Razz

Mikey yeah ... But you always were such a good big sis Leonie so no surprise there Wink

Mikey: Erica: *giggles*

Leo *nod nod*

Mikey: Angel: *laughs*

Espionata: Mel: *Giggles*

Espionata: Mel: It is my birthday Razz

Leo and you'll cry if you want to?

Espionata: Mel: No it really is my birthday

Leo and you'll really cry if you want to

Espionata: Mel: No I want a happy and fun birthday

Leo it's a song! you uncultured swine

Shaya *giggles*

Espionata: Mel: Oh

Leo yes. and happy birthday.

Shaya Does the Birthday girl have any birthday plans?

Leo I give you......a poopy diaper

Espionata: Mel: I don't do diapers Leo and no I don't have any birthday plans never even really had a good birthday

Leo: Zombie Mikko: *rushes out at Mel*

Espionata: Mel: Zombie! *Stabs zombie Mikko in the head*

Leo: ZMikko: *can not be stopped*

Espionata: Mel: Leo help! *Runs*

Leo nope. you killed her you deal with it

Leo: ZMikko: *pounces on Mel*

Espionata: Mel: *Struggles stabbing the zombie Mikko* Really Leo?! She was trying to kill me!

Leo: ZMikko: *bites a chunk out of Mel then runs off*

Espionata: Mel: *Grips her arm crying out in pain*

Leo looks like you got bit...going to have to take your head off

Espionata: Mel: What?! *Has tears going down her cheeks from the pain and the blood falling onto the floor*

Leo ok you can keep your head. *uses his magic healing powers and heals Mel's arm*

Espionata: Mel: You know instead of letting me get bit and using those stupid healing powers you could've helped me sooner!

Leo you needed to learn a lesson. there all better *pat pat and hands her real birthday gift, shiny new daggers*

Espionata: Mel: A lesson?! What the fuck kind of lesson?!

Leo just open your gift

Espionata: Mel: Not until you tell what kind of twisted lesson you wanted me to learn?!

Leo to not kill people

Espionata: Mel: What?! She was strangling me trying to kill me! What the fuck was I supposed to do?! My fighting
style relies on my speed not strength and I didn't have the strength to get her off!

Leo *nod nod* open your gift

Espionata: Mel: Seriously Leo? Don't you get it I killed Mikko in self defense I didn't need to learn your so-called fucked up lesson. *Puts the gift on a table*

Leo *just walks away will not argue*

Espionata: Mel: I really don't get Leo

Espionata: Mel: Maybe Leo is still messed up in the head

Leo I am not messed up in the head

Espionata: Mel: You're not? I find that hard to believe

Leo well believe it

Espionata: Mel: Then why let a zombie attack me?

Leo I was holding the baby

Espionata: Mel: You couldn't put him down or let someone hold him?

Leo no

Espionata: Mel: Why not?

Leo I said so?

Espionata: Mel: That's just an excuse Leo

Leo well it's a good one

Espionata: Mel: Leo I could've been killed!

Leo we all could have been

Espionata: Mel: Yeah and all that mattered to was just to sit there and do nothing

Leo don't question my ways

Espionata: Mel: I can question them Leo

Leo well you can, but you might not get answers

Espionata: Mel: No I just get that you don't care enough to help me in life threatening situations

Leo I healed you!

Espionata: Mel: Which shouldn't have had to happen if you just helped me with the zombie

Donatello: O.o

Leo can't you just be thankful I healed you?

Espionata: Mel: Would you be Leo?

Leo yes

Espionata: Mel: Leo you were already on thin ice with me and it's getting even thinner all this proves that I can't really trust you.

Leo you can trust that you can't trust me, so in a way you trust me

Espionata: Mel: You make no sense Leo and there's a zombie on the loose

Leo no she ran off, it's fine

Espionata: Mel: On my birthday at that I never really get a nice birthday where nothing bad happens

Espionata: Mel: It's not fine once there's one zombie there will be more

Leo I gave you a gift

Espionata: Mel: Gifts don't mean much Leo you can always have stuff but family and love you can't always have
that

Leo but i do have that

Espionata: Mel: Well for a long time I didn't and now no one is here

Espionata: Mel: Other than you Leo not sure where big brother is

Leo I'm here!

Mikey I'm here!

Espionata: Mel: Hey Mikey be on the look out for Mikko she's a zombie now

Espionata: Mel: And I'm mad at you Leo

Leo yer always mad at me

Espionata: Mel: And I have good reason to be mad at you

Leo not really

Espionata: Mel: I don't?

Leo no.

Espionata: Mel: Why?

Leo because I'm lovable

Espionata: Mel: That's not a reason?

Leo yes it is

Espionata: Mel: No it's not

Leo I love you

Mikey let it go Mel Razz

Espionata: Mel: I know Mikey but Leo let a zombie Mikko bite me to teach me a lesson

Leo a lesson of friendship

Espionata: Mel: Some lesson it feels to much like your toying with me and it reminds me of James

Leo I'm teaching you to be strong

Espionata: Mel: That's not teaching me to be strong all it's doing just making me feel like I don't matter to you

Leo you matter

Espionata: Mel: Do I really matter to you?

Leo of course!

Espionata: Mel: Well I don't believe that if I mattered you wouldn't do the things you do to me

Mikey >​,>​

Leo I didn't do anything to you

Espionata: Mel: Look at it from my point of view Leo just try that

Leo I have

Espionata: Mel: Then what is my point of view?

Mikey *moves away from them -* give it up Mel

Espionata: Mel: Sorry Mikey

Mikey you know you just arguing around in circles and gonna get piss you off

Espionata: Mel: I know it's like going against James I just can't escape that man

Mikey then why get into it and keep going?

Espionata: Mel: I don't know Mikey I really don't know

Mikey me either ! You think you'd know to just give it up, sounds like Leo still somewhat crazy

Espionata: Mel: No kidding letting a zombie bite me as fucked up lesson

Mikey Sad yeah... Not a very sane Leo thing to do at all... *sighs*

Espionata: Mel: And he says he loves me that's something James did a few times

Last edited by Erica Martins on Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

Portal Hopping Pt 41 - 51 (post rp chat room creation - Some Star Warring) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal Hopping Pt 41 - 51 (post rp chat room creation - Some Star Warring)   Portal Hopping Pt 41 - 51 (post rp chat room creation - Some Star Warring) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 10:21 am

pt 42.

Mel: *Stretching*

Mikey *watching the walking dead*

Mikey: Razz

Mikey: lol

Espionata: Mel: Hey Mikey

Mikey *waves* hi hi

Espionata: Mel: *Sits next to him a bit depressed*

Mikey whats with the batch of brownies?

Mikey frownies?

Espionata: Mel: It's nothing Mikey

Mikey huh uh sure - *offers popcorn*

Espionata: Mel: *Eats a little popcorn* I don't know feels like I'm causing nothing but strife lately

Mikey you have a habit of it yes... but not as bad lately - why you feel that

Mikey been real ood - and Leo somewhat normal Razz

Espionata: Mel: Just been fighting with Leo and it just feels like he's trying to break me while using the excuse that he's trying to make me stronger. And if I don't fight back he will do just that

Mikey well cant answer that one cause I still try to avoid him as much as possible... still not sure he normal

Espionata: Mel: I know and no else is getting him to stop. How can I get him to stop by myself I can't

Mikey I dont know - but our original big Leo would never do those things.... thats why I say see still aint normal

Espionata: Mel: And he targets me to either drive me nuts or something else I don't know but I can't take it anymore

Mikey: Angel: *looong day - but apartment almost done - flops down beside Mikey and Mel -* hey

Espionata: Mel: Hi Angel

Mikey yeah me too - hey girl

Mikey: Angel: hey Mel and TheMikster - where Stretch?

Mikey lab I think Very Happy

Espionata: Mel: Yeah *Looks at the ground*

Donatello *indeed is in his lab*

Mikey: Angel: *rubs the girls head* your boyfriend I spotted ont he way in - looks tired and all but
he's here - think he forgot which tunnel is the entrance Wink but he shouldn't be far behind he saw me Very Happy *stands to go check lab*

Mikey: yeah he got lost Razz

Espionata: lol

Espionata: Mel: Thanks Angel and I got attacked by a zombie Mikko

Mikey: ANgel: *pauses* you aint gonna turn are you?

Mikey *eyes Mel nervously - been watchign TWD*

Espionata: Mel: No Leo healed but wouldn't help me get her off to teach me some fucked up lesson

Mikey >​,>​ - I need to kick my bros tail more often

Espionata: Mel: No kidding which is why I think he's trying to break me Mikey and he's suceeding

Mikey: guRaidon: *finally found his way in! hah! take that endless tunnels!* whose trying to break you? *slips onto couch carefully*

Espionata: Mel: Leo

Mikey: guRaidon: oh.... still got a hopper to escape him?

Mikey: Angel: *smiles and leaves them leaning on lab door to watch her man working - smiling wider*

Donatello *turns around and returns her smile* Hello.

Espionata: Mel: Yeah I do this time it's not the physical stuff it's mental. I had to kill Mikko when she strangled me after I told her the dark turtles were dead and then she came back as a zombie and attacked me Leo wouldn't help until I got bit and said it was to teach me a lesson and that I should be grateful that he healed me

Mikey: guRaidon: >​< tool bag

Mikey: Angel: hey hey beautiful man Wink whatcha working on? *slips into lab*

Espionata: Mel: And he doesn't get it and it is breaking me. I was broken once and I don't want it to
happen again

Mikey: guRaidon: *heaves a cross sigh, not much he can do the dude aint here to warn him to back the f off!* well that sucks... do you ned a new hopper to come to me if he starts again sometime?

Mikey *listens*

Espionata: Mel: No the one I have works fine just need to think of using it during the heat of the moment

Mikey: guRaidon: then next time use it - get the hell away from Leo

Espionata: Mel: Yeah he says he wants to force me to be strong but I don't think so

Donatello *points* Metalhead...although I'm not making much progress. :/

Mikey: Angel: ... still eats undies? *rubs the bots metal head as she passes coming closer to Don - is peppy and lively herslef, feels great ! *

Mikey: Erica: *not so lively, Angel made her walk! -* come exercise she says *muttering* it'd be fun she said! *grumbles grumbles*

Espionata: Mel: Hi Erica

Donatello *nods* Unfortunately. I wish I knew what Mikey did to program him this way.

Mikey: Angel: I doubt even he knows - unless the bot's emergening AI imprinted its behavior on him on its own, took girlfriend for a walk Razz

Mikey: guRaidon: *chuckles at grumbling girl - snugs his Mel*

Mikey: Erica: hiiiii *sighs flooping onto couch*

Espionata: Mel: *Snuggles close* Hey at least you didn't get attacked by a zombie

Donatello *blinks* What...?

Mikey: guRaidon: *hugs and kisses forehead*

Mikey: Angel: well... when your bot became more nd more sentient it's possible he... imprinted if you will on Mikey and thats where he learned some of his behaviors... and you heard me *kisses his
cheek giggling* I took Erica's for a walke, time to build her core and pelvic muscles to prepare for the birth Razz he's gonna be big for a new born

Espionata: Mel: Thanks Raidon

Donatello Oh. *smiles, nodding* Walking is good. *kisses her* And how are you feeling?

Mikey: ngel: yes, she is next to drop the babe so I figured we must work on the muslces now - just walking nothing rough or demanding cause she's been sick... an dI feel great! the walking sis me wonders too Wink *smoooches happily*

Mikey: Erica: attacked by a zombie.... there is a zombie here?...

Mikey: guRaidon: your welcome gorgeous Wink

Espionata: Mel: Yeah Mikko is the zombie she became one apparently after I killed her while she strangled me

Donatello *smooches back* Mmmm...good. *churrs*

Mikey: Angel: *hugs and kiss kisses* mmm hmmm... *smoochies* it was good... *kisses* even if she complained Razz *smoochies* swear she's sounding more like Raph all the time hehe *nips nips, snout smooch* but we both got exercise, and thats important, she knows it *deeper kiss*

Donatello *distracted by all the kissing* Mmmm-hmm.

Mikey: Angel: *knows and happyily keeps it up! kiss kiss* hehehe Mikey will make sure we get the right nutrients, *kiss kiss, smoooooochies* I'll make sure we get enough exercise Wink *snog snog snog*

Donatello *keeps snogging* Speaking of... *smooch* ...exercise... *snogs* ...how about you and me getting some right now? *smooooooooch*

Mikey: Angel: mmmmm you *nip nip nips* thinking Carnal Cardio? *smooooooooooch - mooooooooans*

Mikey: bwhahahaha should coin that term quick - new exercise craze! Carnal Cardio! Razz

Donatello: lol

Mikey: guRaidon: bleh zombies - well thankfully none of that on the home world, just lots of being bossed about my Sam and cleaning up the mess that is our universe Razz

Espionata: Mel: They're not hard to get rid of just don't get bit

Donatello *nods* Mm-hmm. Exactly. *brings her over to the cot in the back of his lab*

Mikey: Erica: though I bet your glad there are none there Raidon... *stretching out some of the walking for ever!! achies*

Mikey: Angel: mmmm like the way you think Wink *follows, slipping off her shoes and socks on the way - in shirt and shorts... scent all warmed and heated from 'exercise' tugs off some of his gear as they move* I like that idea a lot *Smmmmmmmmmmoooooooooooo​oooochies

(( Naughties continued here : https://tmntorigins.rpg-board.net/t641-rpchatroom-naughty-extract-pt-42-angeldon ))

Espionata: Mel: Just stay away from Leo Erica

Mikey: Erica: Wink oh he wont hurt me... even at his craziest he has not hurt me... I feel bad for the fight between him and Raph... so not worth battling a brother over.

Espionata: Mel: Well he's hurting me trying to break me and it's working

Mikey: Erica: thats not goooooo - *random small portal opens and swallows her whole! disappearing*

Mikey Oo.... your telling Raph if she don't come back Razz

Mikey: guRaidon: OO

Espionata: Mel: Should we follow her?

Mikey nah she'll be fine Razz

Mikey: guRaidon: no - *checking his portal hopper* it was a hopper activation - someone called her away on purpose... and only we have hoppers and that tall thin Donnie with the Dino youngling Razz

Espionata: Mel: True

Mikey: guRaidon: Wink she's be fine, the thin young looking Don wont let anything happen to her if he was the one whom did it Wink

Espionata: Mel: Yeah she has a lot of people to look out for her and is never alone when something bad happens I'm not as lucky

Mikey you have us... when we are here

Mikey: guRaidon: yep and don't forget the hopper

Espionata: Mel: I know thanks

Mikey Wink we try Mel, don't always get it right but we try

Mikey: guRaidon: yep*

Espionata: Mel: Yeah you do try it's just the damaged part of me that makes it hurt

Mikey: guRaidon: *snuggles*

Espionata: Mel: *Snuggles close* Think I will ever be strong?

Mikey: guRaidon: well your alive that means you have strength right? *snuggles*

Espionata: Mel: Tell that to Leo

Mikey: guRaidon: no - just whenever he statrs, leave - you have your hopper*

Espionata: Mel: Yeah he just acts so normal then does that stuff

Mikey: mmmmmmmmm lol they needed that Razz

Mikey I know - that worries me

Mikey: guRaidon: urgh

Espionata: Mel: So it's hard to know what's Leo and what's not

Mikey oh the crazy bits it not Leo... not at all

Espionata: Mel: But what can be done about it?

Mikey - I have no idea. what if thats is Leo's Normal now he is not so insane?

Mikey: lol ninja stamina!

Espionata: Mel: I hope not Mikey because he keeps targeting me

Mikey: guRaidon: that is troubling Wink

Espionata: Mel: It is

Mikey very so Very Happy

Espionata: Mel: *Snuggles closer tired*

Mikey: guRaidon: *tired himself, happy to snug and just rest here*

Mikey * grins and gives Mel the remote moving off to his and Ally's space*

Espionata: Mel: So having fun back home?

Mikey: guRaidon: yeah, slowly pulling the fractured groups of surviving humans and mutants
together *nods*

Espionata: Mel: That's good gonna help lead?

Mikey: guRaidon: in a manner of speaking... as in I will be her enforcer yeah, but Sam is leading over
all

Espionata: Mel: That's good it won't be easy

Mikey: guRaidon: its not but shes been training for this possibility all her life to Lead the way Uncle Leo did

Espionata: Mel: She will be fine then ^^

Mikey: guRaidon: yep she will Wink

Espionata: Mel: She has her family to rely on

Mikey: guRaidon: yeah Wink

Espionata: Mel: *Yawns tired*

Mikey: guRaidon: mmmm this is nice... just relaxing

Espionata: Mel: It is

Mikey: guRaidon: Very Happy always good to have quiet one now and then Smile

Espionata: Mel: Yep sleepy

Mikey: guRaidon: I am too *pulls the throw off the couch over them both - churrs*

Espionata: Mel: *Falls asleep*

Mikey: guRaidon: *begins to snore softly, slowly sleeping... all relaxed*

Espionata: need sleep night

Mikey: night night *hugs*

Mikey: Angel: *squuuuuuuuuuueeee* ohhhh can't wait... mmmm do we want to know what it is? or be surprised? Wink *though guessing he'd probably figure it out once he sees the scan*

Donatello *chuckles* What would you like to do? *could probably avoid that part if she doesn't want to know yet*

Mikey changed name to Angel

Angel Well your brothers all found out before... why don't we leave ours a surprise? Wink *kisses* well except Mikey, guess he and Ally will scan before us *smooches*

Angel: huh wonder if they'd have the one or twins or more ? Razz

Donatello *chuckles, smooches* Then we will wait.

Angel *huggles, kissing* means we'll have fun picking names for bothsies until we know Wink *smooch smooch*

Angel: hehehe may have to leave them to the snugging on this one Very Happy *hugs hugs* hehehe night for this room Very Happy

Donatello: Goodnight *hug*
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Portal Hopping Pt 41 - 51 (post rp chat room creation - Some Star Warring)   Portal Hopping Pt 41 - 51 (post rp chat room creation - Some Star Warring) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 10:25 am

pt 43.

Master Splinter *has snuck about like the ninja master he is rubbing préggo bellies - for luck yo! - now having tea and watching catch ups of day time soaps *

Master Splinter: Very Happy hello!

Espionata: Mel: What are you watching Splinter?

Master Splinter Gilmore Girls ... Wink

Master Splinter *also stolen his grandson and is snuggling the lil camp/turtle hybrid*

Espionata: Mel: Oh okay Oo

Master Splinter Cody is gonna break up with Donna - ... What never den if before Very Happy *hugs hugs, rocking the little turtle baby*

Donatello: Dawwww

Espionata: Mel: Never watched this show Splinter

Master Splinter really? You poor thing, need to watch, everyone needs soaps Razz

Espionata: Mel: The show aired when I was little Razz

Master Splinter good show - Donatello! You should come here - hug your nephew too! *though very reluctant to hand him over!*

Donatello: Dawwww lol

Espionata: Mel: It's not Walking Dead Razz

Master Splinter no! None of that in front of my grand baby! - even this is too old for him! *changes channel to one meanth for tots* there...

Donatello *comes out of his room* You wanted to see me, Master Splinter?

Master Splinter yeah - look whom I have *snugs* Very Happy

Donatello *smiles* I can see that. *tickles the little turtle under the chin, chuckles* Just think, Sensei, soon you'll have more grandchildren to spoil.

Master Splinter I look forward to it - rubbed your Angels little bump - and R2 - actually felt some movement, and lil Ally Very Happy so proud of you all my son

Espionata: Mel: He doesn't understand anything yet Splinter he sleeps most of the time

Rogue joined the chat 15 seconds ago

Espionata: hi

Donatello: Hi Smile

Donatello *smiles* Thanks, Master.

Master Splinter the girls all look well at the moment Smile *nuzzle nuzzle*

Espionata: Mel: Yeah although Erica fell through a portal >​>​

Master Splinter ... Yeah wondered where she and R2 bump went Razz

Espionata: Mel: She should be fine ^^

Master Splinter yes - she should be *whiskers tickle little turtle as he nuzzles*

Espionata: Mel: But Raphie doesn't know OO

Master Splinter ohhh? Well... Sure he'll find out -

Espionata: Mel: He will

Master Splinter *nids nods and goes to return Neo to his bed... Reluctantly*

Espionata: Mel: You like being a grandpa

Rogue: daws

Espionata joined the chat

Donatello: Smile

Master Splinter I do indeed - *nuzzles -* I do I do

Master Splinter mmm but concerned for the portal hopping girl... Donatello can I use your portal
hopper to find her ?

Espionata: Mel: She's probably with the Donnie that has that pet dinosaur

Donatello Oh, uh...sure.

Master Splinter yeah ... Still she is rather round - prefer to know*

Donatello *isn't so sure about having him go alone though*'

Espionata: Mel: Well that baby is gonna be big

Master Splinter yeah - for a newborn yes ai have no doubt Wink

Master Splinter did you know Raphael used to suck his thumb?

Espionata: Mel: No

Rogue: lol

Rogue: good thing raph isn't around to die of embarrassment :p

Master Splinter yes they were sooo cute Very Happy

Master Splinter: lol

Master Splinter: what did he go looking for his PortalHopping girl? Razz

Rogue: lol, I have no idea . O.o so out of the lop.. so for now he's just mia

Rogue: I dunno what's been going on

Master Splinter: she was summoned by the MMgroup Wink not sure where she went from there Razz

Rogue: loop*

Rogue: ah

Espionata: Mel: While Leo is still crazy

Espionata: Mikko is a zombie here now

Donatello: Erica is back with Raph now. Wink

Rogue: ......

Espionata: Don't ask me how Mikko did that

Donatello: I have no idea.

Master Splinter really? - you sure? - *should check! She has another of his grand babies still a
baking*

Donatello: Actually, I completely missed that part. I guess it was a night where I had my nose in my schoolwork.

Espionata: She never came back

Master Splinter *goes check Spot - is it empty?!*

Espionata: Mel: She will be fine Splinter

Rogue: night *hugs*

Rogue left the chat

Espionata: night

Donatello: NIght *hugs*

Master Splinter joined the chat 8 seconds ago

Espionata: wb

Master Splinter: Ty Very Happy

Master Splinter the spot is empty ...

Espionata: Mel: She's with the smaller turtles

Master Splinter: Nope not no more lol

Master Splinter: hehlolhehehe oh this is funny

Master Splinter joined the chat

Donatello: Heading off here. Night *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Portal Hopping Pt 41 - 51 (post rp chat room creation - Some Star Warring)   Portal Hopping Pt 41 - 51 (post rp chat room creation - Some Star Warring) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 10:41 am

pt 44.

Espionata: Mel: *Yawns and stretches*

Espionata: Mel: Quiet night *Looks at the daggers she got from Leo did open the present but doesn't carry them yet needs to learn how to use them properly*

Leo sing with me my angel of music

Espionata: Mel: What?

Leo *grabs Mel and starts to dance with her*

Espionata: Mel: Leo let go! *Struggles*

Leo *lets go and walks off*

Espionata: Mel: What was that about?

Leo: you hurt his feelins for the last time! I don't think he's coming back)

Espionata: Mel: Seriously when he's been trying to break me his feelings got hurt? That's just sad

Leo: it is sad but that's life. )

Espionata: Mel: He caused his own misery although I do like the daggers

Leo: ZMikko: *comes running in* look here little girl! how about you just let your brother have a little fun. he's trying to bond with you.

Espionata: Mel: When he let you bite as some sort of lesson? Are you fucking serious?

Leo: ZMikko: ok that was dumb. yes. but you know he's never had a sister. other then April and she's older, he's never had a little sister and he wants to do little sister things with you

Espionata: Mel: It doesn't feel like it at times it feels like he's trying to break me

Leo: ZMikko well maybe you should tell him what you would like to do then you two can do it

Espionata: Mel: Like what? He doesn't listen to me

Leo: ZMikko: that's for you to figure out. *leaves*

Espionata: Mel: Oh great >​<

Espionata: Mel: *Looks for Leo despite what her instincts tell her*

Leo *is with the baby*

Espionata: Mel: Leo?

Leo yes?

Espionata: Mel: You okay?

Leo yes, I'm fine

Espionata: Mel: No you're not you walked off

Angel *watches*

Leo yes well you wanted nothing to do with me so I left. *rocks Neo*

Espionata: Mel: Do you know why?

Leo you hate dancing?

Espionata: Mel: It's not that Leo it's that you remind me of James with how you act at times like you're trying to break me instead of helping me

Leo I'm not trying to do anything. just hang out with my little sister. but it's cool. I'm a dad now, have better things to do.

Espionata: Mel: Well little sisters are a lot different from brothers Leo. Just because I act tough doesn't mean I am that I'm still a girl guided by her emotions even though it's a pain ontop of the issues I have just makes it worse. So if you want to be one of my big brothers you have to respect that

Angel: Mikey: mmm yeah - lemme see my Nephew! *bounces over to nuzzle the baby* Neo! You handsome lil fellow, you take after Mummy... *sly grin at Leo* yes you do, yeah.. *senseless baby babble coo cooing*

Leo can we have pillow fights and paint each other's nails? *hands baby to Mike*

Donatello: Razz

Angel: Mikey: yes! Hey Neo... Come with UncleMikey - the cool Uncle by the way! *is a natural at baby snuggs*

Espionata: Mel: Leo have you ever seen me even do anything girly?

Angel: Mikey: and don't tell your dad but I think your cousin R2 is gonna be a biiiig boy, you better put some growth on Smile *dissolves into more baby nonsense*

Leo not yet. and Mike I'm pretty sure Neo is going to eat Raph's kid.

Angel: Mikey: he would never! ... UncleMikey says no eating cousins! ... Side boy will squish you...so watch out for that! *snugging*

Leo: lol

Espionata: Me: Well it's not gonna start now Leo

Leo then go away you downer.

Espionata: Mel: Leo I'm not being a downer do you want to be a big brother or not? I just don't do girly stuff

Leo then what DO you do?

Espionata: Mel: I used to be a thief and get into fights but now I've been learning how to use these new daggers

Leo so you want me to teach you how to steal and fight?

Espionata: Mel: Leo I've stopped stealing but I need to know how to fight better can't rely on my speed all the time

Leo well I can teach you some basic moves.

Leo not really what I had in mind doing with my little sister

Angel: Mikey: *sus about that* what did you have in mind? *still rocking Neo*

Espionata: Mel: Well I'm not girly Leo never have been but no more fucked up lessons in trying to toughen me up because that will just fuck me up me

Leo well I thought I could do her hair and nails, maybe go shopping together. do all the girly things.

Espionata: Mel: Not all girls like that stuff Leo

Leo I know. It's just...I always dreamed of having a little sister. Or even a daughter that I could play tea party with, and do pink frilly things! And beat up the boys that knocked at our door for her

Espionata: Mel: *Giggles* Well unfortunately for you I'm a tomboy and you've put me off on make overs and that stuff being forced to do that stuff didn't help. Besides as brother you will always have the power of being tough on my boyfriend a lot of brothers do

Angel: Mikey: ah... Well one of us has to father a girl so you can still do those things with one of your nieces... Or you do the naughty with Vic again trying for a girl Wink

Leo that would be great, oh the naughty will happen, but seeing the pain she went through with Neo, not sure she can handle another one.

Angel: Mikey: met the daughter of the GuLeo... She's beautiful... Tall, strong minded... And has all your leader qualities...

Espionata: Mel: You can still be my brother Leo but you have to promise to never hurt like you again

Leo that's not saying much, Mike. havent really been leading anyone. promise!

Angel could just ask her Leo, sides she's a vampire, she's healing very well... Especially with LH providing good gator blood she'll be fine... She may want more lil ones with you Wink

Leo ^^

Espionata: Mel: Good because if you do I will hurt you being broken isn't fun

Angel: Mikey: you used to... So that says a lot... Now the guLeo's eldest of three other girls and four brothers as far as I know is ruling the GuWorld ... Or trying to whilst cleaning the place up Wink

Leo slumber party!!!!

Espionata: Mel: Slumber party?

Leo yes we all get together and tell horror stories and braid each others hair, and dress up in lamp shades!

Espionata: Mel: Hate to tell you this Leo but my hair is to short for that

Leo WIGS!

Espionata: Mel: I don't think so Oo

Leo we can dye your hair.

Espionata: Mel: Dye it into what color?

Leo any color you want

Espionata: Mel: Okay then I want my hair to be blue ^^

Leo blue it is!

Leo *goes and grabs everything needed*

Espionata: Mel: So you weren't trying to hurt me Leo? Be honest

Espionata: Mel: *Can't do much else when hair gets dyed besides talk*

Leo no why would I do that?

Espionata: Mel: Because of the fucked up lessons you were trying to teach me in being tough or whatever

Leo well you do need to be tough. we were taught that way, tossed in the water, sink or swim *starts dyeing the hair*

Espionata: Mel: Leo what I went through when I was younger was nothing more but torture be it beatings not being fed being scared all the time. Even more fucked up the mental stuff when I was told I wasn't meant to be born that I was worthless and being a little pussy at a young age mainly when I was five to the age of ten then whatever the foster homes threw at me. I had to act tough to survive but before that I was broken and lost and was finally picking up the pieces what you were doing was like my childhood all over again

Angel: *portal opens above Donnie and Elena and totCrimson fall out.. Landing on couch and bouncing off... Both giggling*

Donatello O.O

Angel: mmElena: hehehe oh Hello Mr. Turtle Leonardo! *waves at him* Mr. funTurtle Michellanllo! *waves.* .. Mr. TallTurtle Donanello! *distangles herself from Crimson and skips over*

Angel: mmCrimson: *growls happily and rolls standing and following her! Is to protect her! plastron all puffed out importantly*

Donatello Hi. What are you guys doing here?

Espionata: Mel: Aren't you gonna say anything Leo?

Angel: Mikey: nawwww Leo's little tea party friend! Hi! Smile and the lil red tot clone... So cute... Hey
guys look... Meet Neo! *follows kids to Donnie kneeling to show off his nephew*

Leo yes! What I'm trying so very very hard to teach you. is to forget about your past.

Angel *giggles... The little turtle is soooo cute!*

Espionata: Mel: Leo you can't just forget about that kind of stuff it made me who I am as a kid I couldn't do anything about it. I have a lot of a scars from it some people can just get over but I'm not one of them

Leo I don't mean actually forget, more of...look past it. don't let it get to you anymore. stop bringing it up.

Angel: mmElena: *skips over and eagerly glomps Donnie's leg* hi! Hehehe I has a note for you! *holds up the hair towel for him with its 'Whomever Gets This, I'm okay, currently in Mm world, myself here needs a bit of TLC, will stay until she's ... Okay... Please don't worry, am safe, much Love, Erica. P.S. send Raph over if not home soon please?' *

Espionata: Mel: Well you haven't helped with it Leo

Leo I've tried. in my own way

Donatello *smiles at Elena then reads the note, nodding* It's nice to see you again, Elena. *crouches down to hug her*

Angel: mmCrimson: *sniffs curiously at little Neo, touching, never having seen a small turtle than Gold*

Espionata: Mel: You would think you would try something different then because it's not working

Angel *nawwws, if Don wasn't already awesome dad to be material?!*

Leo I'm trying something different now

Espionata: Mel: And that is?

Leo we are talking normally and dyeing your hair

Angel: mmElena: and you Mr. TallTurtleDonallo! *hugs eagerly grinning and pecks his cheek and looks sad* my sissy hurrrt... *spies little turtle* nawwwww! Another Mr.Turtle.. Hello Mr.TurtleJunior Neo! *leans over to peck his forehead*

Espionata: Mel: Which is nice change from before Leo and I like the daggers

Leo good. *colors the hair*

Espionata: Mel: Because before was breaking me again and I was getting nightmares

Leo no more nightmares

Angel: mmCrimson: *little tail wags, excited! Another little turtle... Growls and nudges with nose ridge*

Espionata: Mel: Hate to break it to ya but those take a long time to go away

Angel: Mikey: gently Crimson... Gentle... He's too small to play with you yet... *chuckling big hand protecting the Neo from the Crimsons insistent nosing*

Leo I'll get you a dream catcher

Angel: Brb

Espionata: kay

Espionata: Mel: Thanks Leo in reality I'm not tough or strong just act that so I don't get hurt ever again

Leo you should let your boyfriend take care of you more

Espionata: Mel: I do Leo he's great with me

Angel: Back!

Leo that's good, but I hardly see him around.

Espionata: Mel: He was here a couple days ago and he's busy helping rebuild his world

Leo well that's nice but he should spend more time with you. think he'll like the blue hair?

Espionata: Mel: I think so but he's mad at you

Leo everyone is mad at me

Espionata: Mel: Yeah for one reason or another and I caused a lot of strife as well

Leo NOW WE RINSE THE HAIR!

Espionata: Mel: Okay Leo

Leo I will wait here

Espionata: Mel: *Rinses out her hair and comes out drying it off hair becoming all spiky*

Leo *grabs gel and styles it*

Espionata: Mel: Thanks Leo that was different

Leo you are sexy! now go find your boyfriend and get laid!

Espionata: Mel: I thought big brothers didn't want their little sisters to lose their innocence Razz

Leo ah, well....this is true. ok never mind. no sex for you.

Espionata: Mel: *Giggles and hugs him*

Leo *hugs back*

Espionata: Mel: No more of that crazy lesson stuff?

Angel joined the chat

Angel: Razz

Leo no more.

Espionata: Mel: Good because if you do I will never trust you again

Leo never ever?

Espionata: Mel: Never made that mistake before and it cost me

Angel Elena... Crimson? Are yous expected back? *tickles little red clones head*

Leo k...*marches to the....uh....the children!* Little girl. would you like me to do your make up?

Rogue joined the chat 7 seconds ago

Espionata: Mel: Mikey I think me and Leo are gonna get along now I hope

Angel: mmElena: oh hi Mr.Turtle! And okay! Very Happy and yeah should, but only either with Mr. strongTurtleRaphael or as long as Mr. tallTurtleDonallo sends us straight back to Sissy and OEe Very Happy

Leo: hello)

Rogue: hey)

Angel: lol she's a girly girl she'd love make up Razz - hi hi ))

Leo *takes Elena and brings her to the bedroom to dress her up like a little doll*

Donatello: Hi

Angel: Crimson: hey!! *follows!*

Leo *brings both kids into bedroom with Vic and sits them down* we have to play quietly

Espionata: Mel: Leo is more sane than he's ever been

Angel: Mikey: *follows... Cause it's children and he still somewhat distrusts him eldest brother*

Angel: mmElena: oooh *holds finger up to mouth and makes shhhhh gesture to Crimson and Mikey
and No... Pecking his snout*

Angel: mmCrimson: *nods nods*

Espionata: Mel: *Follows* Mikey?

Leo *gathers the make up and hair things and looks up* guys. I don't think Vic wants everyone in here.

Rogue: Vic: ZZZzzzZZZ

Espionata: Mel: SHe's asleep

Rogue: brb)

Leo *didn't know vampires slept and assumes Mike still has Neo. sits down and starts making up Elena's face*

Leo: ok)

Rogue: Vic: Of course vampire's sleep O.o where are you getting your facts from? Razz)

Leo: lol)

Espionata: Mel: *Watches*

Espionata: Mel: Having fun?

Leo I think so. the child hasn't said anything

Angel: Mikey: *misses Ally she has not been about for a bit*

Espionata: Mel: Yeah I think she likes it

Angel: mmElena: *singing softly to herself utterly trusting Leonardo*

Leo *puts on some blush and eye shadow and lip stick then does up her hair and shows her a mirror* ta da!

Espionata: Mel: So do you want me to get laid with Raidon Razz

Leo mel! not in front of the children!

Espionata: Mel: *Giggles* They don't know what that means

Leo how do you like your make up, Elena? you are so pretty.

Angel: mmElena: am I? *spins arms up, giggling, looks at Mel* you talkin about wrestling like Mum's and Dads??

Leo *face palm*

Espionata: Mel: Yep ^^

Leo Elena, do you think Mel needs some make up?

Espionata: Mel: Don't even try it Leo

Angel: mmElena: *giggles looking up at Mel* why not? We sbe pretty together!

Espionata: Mel: I don't like make up

Leo awwwww not even to make a child happy?

Espionata: Mel: Nope

Leo *tickles Elena* she's a party pooper.

Espionata: Mel: That's what you say Leo

Angel: mmElena: hehe dawww - but we be princesses! *tickles Leo back giggling*

Angel: Crimson: *bouncing on the bed*

Espionata: Mel: Not a princess

Leo O.O ah! *grabs Crimson* no jumping on the bed.

Espionata: Mel: Glad you're not crazy anymore Leo like the time you wanted the Dark turtles to eat me >​>​

Leo yes well if this little one doesn't stop jumping on the bed, i can't promise he wont get eaten if he wakes up Vic.

Espionata: Mel: Then you will have to stop her

Espionata joined the chat 13 seconds ago

Angel: Crimson: *growls at Leo and typically defies his orders... This time by climbing up his shoulders to his head and sits on his shoulders*

Angel: mmElena: hehehe Crimson be naughty

Leo -_- *sits back down*

Espionata: Mel: *Giggles* He's a Raphie clone

Espionata: Mel: Leo your kid will be doing that too

Leo no he isn't. my child will be good

Espionata: Mel: Parents always say that

Angel: Crimson: *is king! Churrrs nuzzling top of Leo's head!*

Angel: mmElena: he is good! Very Happy just not all the time

Leo ^^ *grabs him and pins in on the floor* mwahahahahaha now I got you.

Espionata: Mel: I would be careful Leo Mikey doesn't trust fully

Espionata: *you

Angel: Mikey: meh he ain't being rough... Wink *but is indeed like a grown up right now watching the
game*

Angel: Crimson: *thought that was fun!! Growls and tries to wriggle free - nipping playing at Leo*

Espionata: Mel: *Snuggles close to Mikey* Yeah we might be getting along now Mikey

Leo tickle attack!

Angel: Crimson: OO... Hehehehe! Nuuuuuuu nuuuu! *wriggles giggling*

Leo you going to jump on the bed again? *keeps tickling*

Angel: mmElena: I save you! *princess pose - leaps over to 'save him by tickling Leo*

Leo *falls back * oh you got me!

Angel: Crimson: *laughing - wriggling... * yeeee eeeeessss ssss! *has to be defiant to the end!*

Espionata: Mel: *Giggles8

Angel: Crimson: *laughs and joins Elena on Leo's plastron tickling him*

Leo *laughs and hugs them*

Angel: Elena: hehehe hehehe we tickle you Mr. Turtle! *hugs back still giggling*

Angel: Crimson: *hugs... Chuuurrrr churrr*

Leo you have defeated me! you two are mighty and strong.

Espionata: Mel: Maybe Leo will be a good big brother

Angel: Mikey: *chuckles one arm hugs Mel still hugging Neo*

Angel *watches chuckling*

Angel: Elena: sooo I saved PrincessCrimson?

Angel: Crimson: *cackling and nods beaming*

Espionata: Mel: *Watches trying to ignore the tears has faint memories of playing with her sister and James before everything changed*

Leo yes you did. *stands up and picks up the two* lets continue this outside the room, Vic needs
to rest. everyone out. *heads out the room with the kids*

Espionata: Mel: *Follows*

Leo *brings the two to the living area and sets them down* now that you have defeated the dragon, what would the heroes like to do?

Angel: mmElena: We should go home... O'Ee is waiting... and I no see Mr.StrongTurtle... Mr.TallTurtle! We slayed Dragooon Mr.TurtleLeonardo and saved PrincessCrimson!

Angel: mmCrimson: Yay! *minion style cheer!*

Angel: Mikey: *sniggers following out, still has Neo*

Espionata: Mel: So where's Erica?

Leo awww ok. you be careful on your way home. and come visit again

Angel: mmElena: she with my Ee sissy... She's hurt... *touches her chest* in here... Me can't fix it... *smiles at Leo and nods* we will. But Mr.TallTurtleDonallo has to send us home to OEe... Smile
*looks proud* and he give Mr.StrongTurtle the messages from OEe

Angel: mmCrimson: *puffs out plastron proudly, they did good!*

Espionata: Mel: Got heartbroken I guess

Leo where did Don go?

Espionata: Mel: I don't know

Angel: mmElena: oO your heart can do dat!? *looks alarmed*

Espionata: Mel: Love does crazy things

Angel: mmElena: oooh yes... I kissed better mmmmy Mr. TallTurtleDonallo when his in here... Hurt? Maybe I can do that for my Ee?

Espionata: Mel: Maybe you can

Angel: mmElena: okay! I try!! Very Happy

Leo *hands the kids candy while they wait*

Angel: mmCrimson: *sniffs Mel*

Espionata: Mel: Leo you've been really nice today

Leo yes well. My mind has been clear.

Angel: mmCrimson: *growls at Mel, he next in pecking order! He first at Lollies!*

Angel: hehehe yeah growl at the teen Razz

Espionata: Mel: *Growls back*

Angel: mmElena: *goes to take a candy*

Espionata: Mel: That it has been

Angel: mmCrimson: grrr! *is in front of her too in the pecking order! Takes candies from Leo... Sniffs
the,... Then shares them out with Elena*

Angel: Elena: hey!... Oh thanks! *beams and shares with the little tot* thanks Mr.TurtleLeonardo

Leo well then. seems Crimson has made himself pack leader.

Espionata: Mel: Yeah he has

Leo least he still shares

Leo that's more then Raph would do when we were young

Angel: mmElena: *does not mind, is used to her lil turtle brothers doing this by now... She ranks behind Gold in their little group*

Angel: mmCrimson: *grrrs happy happy candy munching little toes wriggling*

Espionata: Mel: When I was younger I didn't share either but it was so I didn't lose food

Leo you know, Crimson. One day Elena is going to grow big and she might be able to take you down a notch

Espionata: Mel: *Glomps Leo*

Leo O.O ^^ *snugs*

Angel: mmCrimson: Smile nu huh me gowths bigger! *puffs out his plastron and looks all 'big and manly
- makes muscles!*

Angel: mmElena: *giggles*

Espionata: Mel: I forgive you for now by the way zombies can talk

Leo only Mikko zombi can talk, don't try to talk to other zombies. *looks at the kids and nods* well, we shall see.

Espionata: Mel: I won't and are you gonna be one of those protective brothers?

Leo most likely.

Espionata: Mel: How protective?

Leo depends on what I'm protecting you from

Espionata: Mel: Like Raidon or if someone tries to mug me

Leo well I don't think I have to protect you from him, and if someone tries to mug you...I'll have to cut his head off.

Angel *chuckling - * oh lord that is sooo cute - hehehe *snugs the little red clone*

Espionata: Mel: Hopefully that includes Bones and Spike they like grabbing me

Leo yes

Espionata: Mel: Good because they want to do bad stuff

Leo they are bad stuff

Espionata: Mel: That they are and so is James

Leo yes

Espionata: Mel: And you will protect me ^^

Leo always

Espionata: Mel: Thanks Leo

Leo ^^ *takes Neo back from Mike* now. we have to make a ninja mask for this little one.

Espionata: Mel: Isn't he to little to wear one?

Angel: Mikey: *had drifted off with nephew on his plastron on the couch* snorts and only registers

Leo's scent so doesn't take a swing at him for taking his nephew - protective uncle!*

Angel: mmElena: *humming, she and mmCrimson waiting patiently for Don to open a portal home*

Leo a little too what?

Leo someone needs to find Don

Espionata: Mel: To wear a mask babies shouldn't have anything long that they can strangle
themselves with

Leo he wouldn't wear it unless someone was holding him.

Espionata: Mel: Okay

Angel: mmCrimson: *had checked worriedly one Neo as Leo lifted him from Mikey - little red turtle counts the tinier one as one of his little team... makes a loud chirp sound - missing his brothers*

Angel: on*

Angel: lol

Espionata: Mel: What was that Oo

Leo *sits down so the other children can see Neo better*

Angel: mmCrimson: *expects Neo to answer his chirp - and nuzzles him... lets out another loooooooooud chirp*

Angel: mmElena: oh... they do that sometimes when apart

Espionata: Mel: Why?

Angel: mmElena: make the sound and the others answer...

Leo he's too young right now I think

Donatello: Hmm?

Angel: mmElena: I no know *shrugs*

Leo Don you need to help the little ones home

Espionata: Mel: Did you make that sound Leo?

Angel: mmCrimson: too yon? *lisps his words a little... thats why he don't talk much... bit embarassed by his lisping* ... *chiiiiiiiiiiirps again nuzzles nips Leo and nudges little Neo*

Leo oh yes, we make lots of sounds, churrs, growls, cherps

Donatello Oh, um...sorry. *gets the hopper ready for the children's departure*

Leo when he is a little older he will answer you.

Espionata: Mel: Wow

Angel: mmCrimson: ooosay - *chirps anxiously and sees Donnie, nips Elena and circles her to get her moving, driving her to Donnie*

Angel: mmElena: hehehe yep all sorts of noi - ow! hey...! I'm coming! *hops to her feet and goes with*

Leo: daww they are so cute)

Espionata: Mel: No biting!

Angel: mmCrimson: *looks at Mel - nips Elena again - yep such a Raph clone*

Leo it's just a nip. Raph and I bit a lot too.

Leo: lol)

Espionata: Mel: But still

Angel: mmElena: oh dey do it to make me move... or make me follow... or stuff... Cyan bites me
most Razz

Angel: mmCrimson: *taps Don's knee - he and Elena ready!*

Leo uhg! did Don leave again?

Espionata: Mel: I don't know

Rogue: Donnie's prolly watching porn Razz

Rogue: damn fiend

Leo: so that's what he does all night on that computer

Angel: lol!

Donatello: Don: I am not! >​.<

Espionata: Mel: Hi big brother

Angel sides he no need porn no more Razz

Donatello *activates the hopper* Hi, Mel. Alright, kids. Ready to go?

Rogue: yup. you know, he's all about that education Razz learning new positions and what not so he can impress his girl Wink

Leo: smart thinking

Donatello: Don: Angel lets me experiment plenty on her. That's all the education I need.

Leo: TMI!

Espionata: Mel: Getting along with Leo

Donatello: Don: How is that TMI, Leo?

Angel: mmElena: yep - thank you Mr.TurtleLeonardo for playing and candy... and you Mr.TallTurtle... you tell Mr.StrongTurtle where his Oee is yeah? Very Happy *looks at Crimson to take her hand and lead her through*

Leo i don't need to know about your sex life. unless you wish to know about mine.

Angel: Angel: can never have tooo much I!

Angel: Mikey: *snorrrrres* hehehe turtle style! *snooooooooooooooores*

Donatello Oh, please. You share way too much information about your love life than I ever have.

Angel: mmCrimson: *nudges and nuzzles and takes her hand tugging her through waving at the others*

Donatello *sends the kids home* Thanks for the visit!

Leo come back soon!

Espionata: Mel: Leo is definately not insane Very Happy

Leo ok. I'm going to check on Vic. *goes to their bedroom*

Angel: Mikey: va va vooooooooooom! *tail wags!*

Espionata: Mel: Mikey?

Leo: lol Mike is sleep talking

Angel: hehehe

Angel ... *grins and flicks Don's nose very gently* their cute kids Smile

Donatello *chuckles* Yeah. *smiles*

Espionata: Mel: Yeah cute >​>​

Rogue: Vic: *tackles Leo* ^^

Rogue: Ally: *snugs Mike*

Rogue: and I have noooo idea where Erica is so, Raph's just aimless since his bros are all up their girls' arses Razz

Leo *gives her one arm hug still holding the baby* good to see you awake.

Leo: Erica is in some different universe because she's a bad girlfriend)

Angel: he mmElena did come for him

Espionata: Mel: Hi Raphie

Angel: but he aint here so she's gone home without him Razz

Rogue: why is she gone?

Rogue: completely out of the loop.. this is why I don't do chat rp

Rogue: especially when logs aren't posted and such

Rogue: because I can't be on every night and get on much later than you guys Sad

Leo: yes we really need logs

Leo: awwww *snugss*

Angel: she and Crimson had order to deliver a note to Donnie and or Raph depending whom they found first to tell all OWorlders she's at the MM world at this moment Wink

Leo: sometimes I don't get on either

Angel: yep

Leo: there are too many worlds! can't we have one world!

Angel: we knows Very Happy

Rogue: but.. why though, lol

Angel: well in MM chat Razz

Rogue: why is she over there, just portal hopping?

Rogue: ah

Angel: nah she was summoned by

Donatello: Will post logs tomorrow. Been pretty swamped with homework lately. >​.<

Angel: bradford and junko for a bit of help Razz

Leo: she left Raph to go with some enemies. I no longer trust her

Angel: if you want me to post em just pm and I'm a post em Very Happy

Angel: lol hey they summoned her, she has no issues with them personally

Rogue: okies. will just observe ntil then because otherwise I'm just lost :/

Donatello: I could send them out and have others post them, though.

Rogue: I may have to stick to furm rp Sad

Espionata: aww

Donatello: k, Erica

Leo: well if characters weren't all over the place in different worlds

Leo: sometimes it confuse me

Angel: and she's staying to help out MErica and Leo - nawwwww

Angel: I'll send her back Very Happy

Rogue: well I'm guilty of that with MDonnie because honestly, there's never much for him to do on MM chat when I do have a chance to drop in

Rogue: so guess I kinda started that Razz

Leo: dawwwwww naughty

Leo: speaking of Don Mikko's been waiting for him to make some responce to her

Leo: she is being touchy feely and all

Angel: Wink hehhee well O'Erica will certainly be a lost soul if she comes back and no Raph Razz

Rogue Raph: >​.< staying?! WTF! What aobut us! *huffs* guess they're more impostant.. and my bros only care about gettin' laid so.. *portal hops outta here*

Rogue: daw

Rogue: lol.. yeah, was waiting for others to post over there, but will see what I can do later today Wink

Angel: ....

Leo Raph could come see Neo

Angel: Erica: Raphael! *oh yeah heard that!*

Leo: I think everyone posted. Splinter made a post, Mike is trying to sneak out the bathroom and the little girl is there too

Rogue: oh

Rogue: >​.< well fuck. wish there was little icons to light up whenever a new post was submitted

Rogue: will read up later

Leo: ok no rush. just so you know.

Leo: I look at the names. if a different name posted then I know

Donatello: I go by when the last post was submitted.

Leo: I will admit, I am so not keeping up with Raph's part of the story XD

Rogue: pfft. It's because you're all about that D Razz

Leo: you mean Don? yes!

Rogue: lol, who else Razz

Espionata: Mel: And there goes Raphie

Angel: bwhahaha

Leo: Your Don is like a little bunbun. he must be handled with care.

Rogue: lol

Rogue: and I forbid him from coming here anymore.. so he can't make a comeback to that Razz

Leo: dawwwwww

Angel: why?

Leo: because he is too precious for this world

Rogue: sucks majorly for him that he's obsessed and devoted to one girl : Especially one that's so hot and cold and confusing and not straightforward Razz

Rogue: because it's confusing peeps

Leo: dawwwwwwwwww

Angel yeeeeah

Leo: poor Don.

Leo: MMMikko: I can kill her for you! i'll do that you know!

Rogue: don't taunt him over here! Razz

Rogue: Besides, he's visiting Grim so... prolly can't hear you Razz

Donatello: He still needs to find out what's wrong with MH. Wink

Leo: too many undies!

Espionata: Mel: Thankfully I have all of mine Razz

Angel: hehehe I think my Ee in shock *pokes*

Leo: ZMikko: *comes walking in in nothing but panties*

Donatello: lol Erica and I were wondering what MH thought of boy undies? And if Erica should invest in some for her to wear to ward off the bot. Razz

Angel: lol!

Espionata: Mel: And there's zombie Mikko again >​>​

Leo: ZMikko: yes but I'm a sexy zombie

Espionata: Mel: And one that can talk

Espionata: Mel: So why did you bite me?!

Leo: ZMikko: and dance!

Leo: ZMikko: so I could have another zombie buddy!

Leo: oh my crap apples. it's 2 in the morning!

Espionata: It is lol

Donatello: lol Yeah. Your point? Razz

Donatello: It's 3 am here. Wink

Espionata: Mel: No thanks and you tried to kill me before that

Donatello: And I should be going pretty soon.

Angel: Erica: *quiet frankly is exhausted, having been dealing with charged emotions in MMrp was helping out - now her mate has ran off - siiiiiiiiiiiiiighs.... goes looking for him...*

Angel: lol a pregnant girls is never done Razz

Angel: work*

Espionata: yep

Leo: ZMikko: *rushes over to Erica*

Espionata: Mel: Hey Erica *Stabs Mikko with her daggers*

Espionata: *zmikko

Leo: ZMikko: *is already dead*

Rogue: night

Rogue left the chat

Angel: oh great >​>​

Donatello: Night *hugs*

Leo: I too am off. night peeps! *hugs*

Espionata: Mel: Seriously is this because the dark turtles are gone?

Leo left the chat

Espionata: need sleep as well night

Angel: Erica: ......... hi Mel .......... *hangs head tries a portal -*

Donatello: Night *hugs*

Angel: night night night *hugs hugs hugs*

Angel: everyone is out Razz

Angel: and my Erica's are very hurt and confused now Razz

Donatello: Awwww

Angel: yep add O'Ee to the ouchies list Razz

Donatello: Oh, sure. Poor girl.

Angel: ah well

Donatello: Well, maybe one or both will be better soon. Smile

Angel: yes well the MMs have a fun DLeo to pin down Razz

Donatello: Mmm-hmm

Angel: or not - he'd definitely making waves Razz

Donatello: Yep. Okay, time to head off. *hugs* Night.

Angel: daww night night *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Portal Hopping Pt 41 - 51 (post rp chat room creation - Some Star Warring)   Portal Hopping Pt 41 - 51 (post rp chat room creation - Some Star Warring) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 10:58 am

Pt. 45

Master Splinter: Whoa...

Erica: Hello

Master Splinter: Hello Razz looks like Raph mad at Erica Razz

Erica: yeah... And she's been portal hopping trying to track him down... Wink being preggo And trying to help out seems to have gotten her in a lot of strife,

Master Splinter: heh heh Very Happy crazy of chatzy ...

Erica: yeah

Erica: *hugs* night

Master Splinter: Hello - how are you?

Espionata: good

Leo Ok team! I'm here!

Espionata: Mel: Hi Leo ^^

Leo hello! *hugs*

Espionata: Mel: *Hugs him back* What's up?

Leo well nothing right now. looks like we're the only ones here

Espionata: Mel: Yeah we are

Leo I think we should get Erica back in here because Raph didn't seem to happy

Leo hello, Donnie

Espionata: Mel: No he didn't

Leo of course raph is never happy

Espionata: Mel: Raphie is happy when he's with Erica and that he will be having a baby

Donatello: Hello

Leo this is true. but if he is going to be a good father he needs to tone down the attitude

Espionata: Mel: While before the brain worm or whatever was removed you had to tone down the crazy

Leo well, I don't remember a lot. but I'm sure I was the right amount of crazy

Espionata: Mel: No it was horrible crazy

Leo oh

Espionata: Mel: Yeah none one knew who you were anymore

Espionata: *no

Leo no mas! I am forever the Leo you all know and hopefully, love!

Espionata: Mel: Now you are but before you weren't

Leo but as i keep trying to tell you. no living in the past

Espionata: Mel: I know Leo

Leo good

Espionata: Mel: It's still hard

Erica: preggo Erica is currently also portal hopping looking for him - she heard his outburst as Elena and Crimson where returning home... Lord knows where she is

Leo Erica needs to be here. now.

Espionata: Mel: I don't know where she is

Mikey: Erica: *staggers out of random portal - is exhausted...*

Espionata: Mel: Hi Erica

Mikey: oh for fuck sakes!! Razz Razz Razz

Leo Mike it's that time of the month again...time for you to take a bath.

Mikey hey! I shower nightly now ,!

Espionata: Mel: He bathes a lot more because of Ally

Mikey so as not to knock my preggo AngelCake out with my smell!

Leo do you? well that's good!

Shaya *peaks into the Lair*

Espionata: Mel: Hi Shay

Mikey what are smelling is Erica... Lord knows what portal she went through Razz Raph will kick himself to know his girl been running about looking for him...

Espionata: Mel: Yeah

Mikey: Erica: *might be actually sleep walking... Zombie style shuffle - must keep looking*

Leo yeah Raph isn't too happy

Espionata: Mel: *Lures Erica with pickles*

Mikey: Leaherhead: *catches scent - concerned for his friend, sees Shaya* hello Wink *hopeful she come join them*

Mikey: Erica: *zombie like impersonation still going, moans a little pushing at food* can't eat... Must find ?.. Reee...

Mikey o.O

Espionata: Mel: Raphie will be back

Mikey *grins steering girl towards bathroom*

Mikey: zombie shuffle style Razz

Mikey: hah! iPad got it that's time!!

Mikey one of you girls need to go with her to get her clean... Bro will kill any of us dudes if we do that Wink

Espionata: Mel: Not it Angel can do it Razz

Leo I'll help her!

Espionata: Mel: No Leo!

Mikey: Angel: oO Leo.. I got it! *hurries forward to follow the zombie*

Mikey: Erica: *shuffled off in the direction she was guided... banged into and leaned on bathroom door...* this portal suuuuckkks...

Leo awwwwwww

Espionata: Mel: That's a door

Mikey: Angel: oO .... *hurries after the girl and opens door*

Mikey: Erica: *looks around the bathroom, not quiet understanding where she is and makes sad noise* no Raphhhh... keeeep lookmmmin

Mikey: bwhahaha

Leo: ZMikko: *walks in* this place is crazy!

Mikey: Angel: girl you are exhausted... Come on we'll check the shower Wink *strips her off and herself ... Locks door behind them* come on

Espionata: Mel: As usual

Leo: ZMikko: are there two naked girls in there showering? *tries to peek in on them*

Espionata: Mel: Yes

Mikey: Erica: *soooo exhausted, has hallucinated a fair bit the last few portals... So accepts this Angel could be another and goes with it... Though is sooo sad when shower is empty... Save for them*

Leo: ZMikko: I wanna watch!

Espionata: Mel: No Mikko

Mikey: Angel: *turns on water and keeps her friend standing -* easy... *bubble fest!*

Leo: ZMikko: why not?

Espionata: Mel: Because you don't need to

Leo: ZMikko: you don't know that!

Mikey MetalHead will record it... He's a little perv Razz

Mikey: ... And who taught him to be? Lol

Mikey *no one looking.. Sneaks Neo for snugs*

Espionata: Mel: Figures >​>​

Leo: dawwwwwww

Mikey: Erica: *weeps... but wants to keep looking... But the warm water making it impossible to keep eyes open... *

Mikey: Razz Mikey is running away with his nephew again!

Mikey: Angel: *making them a sudsy nudey mass of bubbles!* you will go back to the spot and sleep Wink

Mikey *and does not mind at all changing diapers... Is a pro*

Espionata: Mel: Bored >​>​

Leo: dawwww

Leo: ZMikko: *tries to bite Mel*

Espionata: Mel: Mikko no! *Stabs with daggers*

Leo: ZMikko: you can't hurt me like that you know.I'm already dead.

Espionata: Mel: Seriously zombies die with their head being stabbed into

Mikey: Angel: *finally clean... wraps them both in towels and robes... Directing the zombie shuffling
girl out of the bathroom* oy vie stop fighting... Or at least keep it down!

Leo: ZMikko: yeah they also don't speak, I'm not an ordenary zombie

Espionata: Mel: Well you know not to bite me

Leo: ZMikko: it was just going to be a nibble

Mikey: Erica: * still doing an impressive Zombie shuffle of her own... moans and all... *

Espionata: Mel: No Mikko now watch the Walking Dead

Espionata: Mel: She's tired Mikey

Mikey: Angel: yeah... Just needs a rest... *cant see her Stretch so looks at the Gator* though... Can you come with me? *directing girl to TheSpot *

Leo: ZMikko: *sits and watches tv*

Espionata: Mel: So anything to do Leo?

Leo um...no. I mean, Mike is watching Neo. Vic is...sleeping? Angel is taking care of Erica. I guess we can...cook a meal for everyone?

Espionata: Mel: You can cook? Lord knows I would burn toast into cinders

Leo I can try to cook

Espionata: Mel: Hey Mikey Leo is gonna cook

Leo yes I'm going to cook....pancakes

Espionata: Mel: Mmm pancakes ^^

Leo blueberry pancakes

Espionata: Mel: No blueberries in mine

Leo got it *starts cooking*

Espionata: Mel: *Watches*

Espionata: Mel: If you set the kitchen on fire I will blame you

Leo *looks at Mel, then back to the cooking, then back at Mel* yer kinda creeping me out. go set the table

Espionata: Mel: Fine >​>​ *Sets the table*

Leo *cooks LOTS of pancakes*

Espionata: Mel: Hopefully they're good

Leo you dare doubt my cooking skills?

Espionata: Mel: Well are you a good cook?

Leo of course, I'm good at everything.

Espionata: Mel: Then why does Mikey not want anyone else to cook here?

Leo because he is selfish

Espionata: Mel: I don't know Leo

Leo I don't either. food's ready!

Espionata: Mel: Kay *Goes to eat some pancakes*

Leo *also sits to eat*

Espionata: Mel: Mikey want pancakes Leo made them

Mikey cause kitchen is my space! Very Happy *but right now is being a good Uncle*

Espionata: Mel: Kay so want food?

Mikey: LH: *followed Angel - comes back out to go get some stuff... goes back*

Mikey: Angel: *leaves them too it* oooh I'ma down for Pancakes

Mikey *joins them - can do this one armed* me too!

Espionata: Mel: *Eats pancakes happily* ^^

Mikey: LH: *finally joins them too* she's... sedated

Leo that's good? i think.

Mikey: Angel: Sad not really - but LH put her on fluids and tub feeding ... but at least she's in
TheirSpot now and resting.

Espionata: Mel: Yeah need to find Raphie

Leo good. I was worried about here running around like that. she needs to stay in bed and rest

Mikey: LH: yes .... R2 and stress is not a good combination

Espionata: Mel: Yeah

Mikey: LH: *snaps up a pancake or two - then goes to sleep outside TheSpot door - you know be a good gator and an eye on his buddy*

Mikey *feet on table, nephew on plastron - plastron to plastron... is eating his pancakes*

Mikey: Angel: *eats hers*

Rogue joined the chat 7 seconds ago

Espionata: Mel: Leo is a good cook Oo

Mikey yeah - we can all cook fairly well Very Happy but I am the naked chef in these here parts Razz

Leo thank you

Leo oh Raph Erica is in your bedroom waiting for you

Espionata: Mel: Yeah you are Mikey ^^

Rogue: Raph isn't here, Leo Razz

Leo yes Mike. though now that there are going to be children running around, maybe less naked

Leo Raph isn't here. I'm hullucinating

Espionata: Mel: There's nothing to hide though Razz

Mikey: nope

Leo: ZMikko: we all know Mike likes to rock out with his cock out!

Mikey: well she's sedated right now - ooooooooor she'll just keep looking for him until she drops so yeah Wink

Espionata: Mel: No he doesn't >​>​

Mikey *gives Neo to Leo

Leo *takes*

Leo he vanished. he's a wizard!

Espionata: Mel: I guess Oo

Leo Mike, where did you go?

Mikey *shrugs*

Mikey: Angel: *chuckles and heads back to Don's room* thanks for the pancakes

Mikey *goes back to his room - missing Ally*

Espionata: Mel: Wanna portal hop?

Mikey: LH: *stays where he is outside Spot -*

Leo *stands and with one arm starts to clean while holding his AMAZING child in the other arm*

Mikey: Erica: *sedated so can't do anything but ......... managing to still weep though*

Mikey: April: ooooooooh no you don't go hug my nephew - I'll clean! *shoos Leo out of kitchen to do so!*

Espionata: Mel: Bah I'm gonna portal hop or explore the city

Espionata: Aww

Mikey left the chat

Leo ah ok. thanks. *takes Neo back to Vic and snuggles with them because being with his little family is his happy place*

Espionata: Mel: *Goes to explore the city bored*

Master Splinter joined the chat 7 seconds ago

Master Splinter: Hello hello - Very Happy

Master Splinter: how is everyone?

Espionata: alright

Rogue: hiyas

Leo: hello!

Master Splinter *spies Leo, follows looking to ninja sneak Neo away *

Leo *turns to Splinter* uh....yes?

Master Splinter: gooddam hurry up and make up and have R2 - Razz Splinter wants to get his spoiling grandpa ing on!

Master Splinter: and Ally and Angel *poke pokes*

Master Splinter *sidles over* Wink hello my son,

Leo hello. *is a little freaked out*

Master Splinter *holds out arms for Neo.* how is your mate and son?

Leo *hands the baby over* she's good i think.

Leo and he's good

Leo we're all good

Master Splinter oh - goood? Very Happy *snugs!!!!*

Espionata: Mel: *Exploring the city* quiet night

Leo yes. I think Vic is sleeping.

Master Splinter rest is good*

Leo *nods* I just hope she is ok.

Leo Master Splinter, can you watch Neo? I have to go look for Raph. Before he hurts himself.

Espionata: Mel: Nothing to do here tonight DX

Mikey: Smile

Espionata: Mel: *Portal hops to look for Raph should do something*

Master Splinter I will of course -

Leo thank you. *gets up and starts the hunt*

Espionata: Mel: *Portal hops and grabs Mikey* We're gonna hunt for Raphie Very Happy

Espionata: Mel: *Portal hops looking for Raphie* Where did he hop to?

Mikey have no idea * follows*

Espionata: Mel: Well we will find him Erica needs him

Mikey onward!!

Espionata: Mel: *Looks around one area that's full of bugs* Well he won't be here without hiding his shell Oo

Mikey OO...... even I am creeped out! .... feels like walking on fortune cookies!

Espionata: Mel: *Portal hops* To many bugs DX

Mikey yeah *still brushing them off and hopping into next portal*

Espionata: Mel: *Looks around* Doesn't look to bad

Mikey *does the Mikey* RAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPH!

Espionata: Mel: Raphie!

Rogue *on Tatooine.. because holy fuck, it does exist! O.O Being harassed by Jawas* -.-

Espionata: Mel: *Portal hops to Tatooine by accident* Oops Oo

Mikey: April: *was no accident - finally joined them and set it to find their Raph -* hah! *still in apron and gloves and has a rag from cleaning the kitchen*

Espionata: Mel: April Star Wars is real ^^ *Sees Raph and glomps him* Raphie

Rogue *too busy kicking away the lil shits to notice the visitors right off. How dare the fucktards try to steal his sais*

Mikey: at least it's not minions!

Mikey: Very Happy

Rogue: lol, oh lord

Rogue changed name to Sith Lord Raphael

Espionata: Mel: Raphie they fear lightsabers *Stabs jawas that try to steal her daggers*

Mikey Raph! *plucks sais from the dudes and heads towards him*

Mikey: uh oh

Espionata: Uhoh

Espionata: Mel: Raphie?

Mikey: April: Raph! you had us worried sick! *motherly scolding tone*

Sith Lord Raphael: yeeeeeah. >Smile it may have only been a day back in their world.. but months
here... dun dun duuun

Espionata: Uhoh lol

Espionata: Mel: Raphie you okay? *Tugs on his hand*

Mikey *stares at his brother... backs up - tugs girls to him* yeah dude... had us looking everywhere

Donatello: O.o lol

Espionata: Mel: Mikey what's with Raphie?

Sith Lord Raphael *adorning a black cloak, stares in their direction with his one good eye. The left covered by a patch* You have a lot of nerve comin' here now.. what, finally pull yerselves away from yer perfect little lives?! *growwwls, his nuckles and weapons dripping with the blood of the natives*

Espionata: Mel: Raphie it was only a day

Mikey .......

Sith Lord Raphael *glares* A day?! You think yer funny?! It's been months!! You know what happens after dark here?!

Espionata: Mel: No I don't but Raphie Erica was looking for you

Mikey for us it's been a day Raphael *watching his brother - sinking feeling in stomach... has he lost it like Leo?*

Mikey *gently tugs April and Mel behind him*

Espionata: Mel: Raphie you're one of my brothers I wouldn't hurt you

Sith Lord Raphael *tries.. NOT to acknowledge anything anyone says about.. HER. She went to another world and was apparently staying to solve someone else's problems for them.. without a word.. she just left! Maybe.. maybe she wasn't happy. And his brothers... always too busy sucking face to think of anything else* ..Months! *argues back, angry.. but a hint of uncertainty. Fingers clinched tightly around his sais, his anger seeps into the handles, activating the custom weapons. The metallic prongs retract, being replaced with red, glowing lasers* This place.. it turns into a nightmare at night.. and sometimes.. broad daylight but... I've been trainin' with someone... I'm not the biggest freak here....

Espionata: Mel: Raphie she was sucked into a portal and wasn't asked so she could talk to you. Please just listen you're baby hasn't been born yet

Mikey *growsl and glares, slids chucks out and holds them steady* Go get Erica... Arpil... Mel... now *firm commanding tone - so unlike Mikey*

Espionata: *your

Mikey: April: *drags Mel away - best do as Mikey says*

Espionata: Mel: April I'm staying I understand Raphie I know what it's like to feel alone

Mikey *now does something Mikish and throws a stone at his brother - bouncing it off his head* oh yeah?! well whom knows what horros she has endured trying to find YOU! *throws another stone* get out of here Melissa!!

Sith Lord Raphael: lol

Espionata: Mel: No way he's my brother too!

Mikey: April: *is stronger and drags Mel off* no - we do as Mikey says*

Sith Lord Raphael *Okay, that does it! Makes a gesture with his hand that levitates a stone the size of Mikey's head and sends it shooting toards his plastron*

Mikey Ahhhhhhhhhh! *dives out of way*

Mikey NOT FAIR! .... whose knows maybe she was assaulted - LOOKING for YOU! *throws another rock!*

Mikey: Mikey is in soooo much trouble

Espionata: Mel: April no! You go I can distract them besides survived the dark turtles think I'm not gonna survive this. I won't be useless anymore

Sith Lord Raphael *wicked, twisted little grin stretches across his lips as he stops the rock only inches from his head, and sends it back at his brother, along with a dozen others!*

Mikey we shoulnd't have needed to - you've been away, we've been waiting at home - to catch up ... the moment your back you take OFF! *okay has a death wish - has to do some pretty fantastic ninja moves to dodge the rocks*

Mikey: April: fine but once she is here. We back off - got it?

Espionata: Mel: I will April *Goes to the fight* Raphie listen to me!

Sith Lord Raphael *Oh, that does it!! Charges at Mike, sabres slashing.. but he's holding back, a piece of him is still in there, somewhere.. tries to kick his feet out from under him, not listening to Mel or anyone. not in that frame of mind*

Espionata: Mel: *Grabs onto Raph bad idea all around but has to try* Raphie I know what it's like to feel like you're alone and not wanted! But you are wanted and not alone!

Mikey Ooooooamph! what? you mate waited and waited nd waited - then is summoned not by choice and thinks of nothing but letting you know she's fine... *trying to kick his brother off - as he yells* and you repay her act of kindness and good will to help others by RUNNING off!!! ... *okay maybe taking this too far*

Mikey: April: *races back through portals.* Donnie!! - Angel.. LH! someone give me the anti sedative so I can wake Erica!

Mikey: Angel: zzzz - huh? what? *sits up from nap - totally confused*

Mikey: LH: *is reluctant - but has the stuff* why? she is inj-

Mikey: April: no time to argue - give it! *snatchs the needle and slids into Spot pulling the iv and tub from the girls mouth - jabs needle in arm*

Sith Lord Raphael Pushes Mel off and pins Mikey to the ground! The lasers pierce the ground only inches away from his head. Serpent-like split tongue flicks dangerously close.. yeah.. the dark side and the rulers of it have really done a number on him. At such close proximity, his brother can see his custom sharpened teeth. Mike's words hit heard, and the final bit to solidify his fears* ...Yeah, that's it.. remind me how everything's my fault!! *angry tears threaten, but keeps them at bay* That's why she... yer all better off without me!! Here.. I can be the monster I'm supposed to be!

Espionata: Mel: You're not a monster Raphie you're a good big brother we do need you! I never gave up on you! *Grabs on again*

Mikey *meets his brothers gaze - unflinching even if his heart races* it's not your fault bro - just a misunderstanding and an accident ... its our fault... we should have followed you straight away... like she did

Mikey: Erica: *mumbles, cause really exhausted, really malnourished, hurt and dehydrated...* April?

Mikey: April: noooooooo time - come on *and drags her from bed...* come on fight the sedative... we have to go... *drags her along*

Master Splinter: Hehe and Raphs new Sensei is whom?

Master Splinter: loving the Star Wars theme going here - such a nerd :Zp

Mikey: hey! I've been doing that too Very Happy

Mikey: hitting the wrong letter and not makign the face I want

Sith Lord Raphael: hehe.. nerds rule! Razz)

Sith Lord Raphael: Kylo Ren Wink Was gonna go with Mechanical Maul.. but you know... gotta stay current Razz)

Sith Lord Raphael *Not so far gone that his bro doesn't have some kind of hold on him. Finally... lets him up.* Go..go home, Mikey.

Mikey: April: *dragging Erica over -* he's here... *kinda reluctant to let her go - frightened for her and R2...* here... *but goes against her self worried fro Raph and lets the girl go*

Mikey *keeps his gaze* we cant...

Espionata: Mel: Raphie I'm not leaving you * Has tears in her eyes* I don't want you to feel alone and unwanted anymore

Master Splinter: Heh heh

Sith Lord Raphael: *Jawas come out of nowhere and pounce on Mike*

Master Splinter changed name to KyloRen

Mikey *lets them have him*

Sith Lord Raphael: lol, oh snap)

Espionata: Mel: *Holds onto Raph*

Sith Lord Raphael *siiiighs and kicks them off, because they were about to carry him away* He ain't no fuckin' droid, retards..

Mikey: Erica: *fell over when April - let her go, but... staggers back to her feet, very uncoordinated... has too been gone for long time looking for him... well a month for her - but R2 has grown and changed her center of gravity - also being malnousished... and injured... dehydrated... but hears a familiar voice and staggers that way* Raph?! *sounded like a shout in her mind - is more of a croak*

Donatello: Awww

Mikey *looks over*

Espionata: Mel: Erica

KyloRen: KyloRen: *stayed out of it mostly - but looms up close to April and Erica*

KyloRen: looooms lol

Mikey: oh crap

Mikey: April: *takes defnesive stance tessen out*

Espionata: Mel: Raphie who is that?

Mikey April! *free of the ... Jawa's! hah Jawas... this would be soooo cool in in other situation! - runs to where April is face off the ... dude*

KyloRen: lol!

Sith Lord Raphael *and.. that familiar voice meets his hearing* Erica? O.O *starts to rush towards her.. but hesitates...this is a dangerous situation for her* What were you thiknin' bringin' her here?! Take her back home!

Espionata: Mel: Had to snap you out of it somehow Raphie and now that guy is gonna get it! *Attacks KyloRen*

KyloRen amused... * bats her aside easily, flicks his Saber slicing through Aprils weapon and her away - advances on the staggering girl*

Espionata: Mel: *Attacks again * Stay away from my sister!

Mikey: Erica: *feared she might have hallucinated him - she's done that a few times... the last one had he skidding down a icey tunnel... takes no notice of the... extra shadowing - staggers faster* Red!

Sith Lord Raphael *and.. sees the direction his new 'Sensei' is heading in.. >​.< Flies at him!*

KyloRen: *had raided his weapon - knocks the teen away again -* she is finished - why prolong her suffering?

KyloRen: raised*

Espionata: Mel: More like why are you here asshole?! *Throws a dagger at him*

Mikey: April: *had crashed into a tree.... is picking herself up*

Mikey *launches his own attack*

KyloRen: not entirely sure how cruel this dude would be - but figured he'd be cold)

Espionata: We will see when the movie is released

Sith Lord Raphael: hehe, well Sith are all like 'killkillkilldiedie!!' Razz so yeah, spot on Wink

Mikey: lol!!!

Sith Lord Raphael: brb

KyloRen: *catchs dagger and throws it back, getting her in the thigh *

Espionata: Mel: *Cries out in pain and falls onto a knee* You messed with the wrong girl I will kill you!

KyloRen: kkk*slices through the orange ones mum chucks easily slashing him across the plastron*

Donatello: "mum"chucks? lol

Donatello: Gotta love autocorrect. Razz

Mikey: Autocorrect strikes again!

Mikey: .... or Strikes Back Razz

KyloRen: Am literally dying with laughter here!! ))

Espionata: Mel: Mikey! *Gets up despite the pain and attacks the Sith again stabbing him*

Mikey *blood pooling - in a great amount of pain here!*

Mikey: April: Mikey! *attacks the guy too! grabbed a thick stick to whack him with!*

Donatello: lol!

KyloRen: *hits away the red haired with a calculated block - causing her strike to hit her - dodges and viciously kicks the younger one off her feet*

Espionata: Mel: *Hits the ground and struggles to get up getting even more pissed off* I hate you! You took away Raphie!

Mikey: Erica: *blinks blearly at the man... figure thing... had fallen again - grabs some dirt to fling at him - for all the good it would do seeing as he has a mask...* Red... *crawls on... trying to find her feet again*

Espionata: Mel: If I had that Force power I would kill you! *Attacks again despite the pain*

KyloRen: *shoves her away tripping the weak girl and putting a boot on her back pressing her down* never drag a fight on longer than needed student *the orange one all but finished, the woman down, the teen too will bleed out. Raises weapon to finish this*

Mikey: April: *out cold bleeding from her head*

Espionata: Mel: Erica! Leave my big sister alone! *Tries to stab him again is getting weak*

Mikey *struggling to get his feet under him..*

Mikey: Erica: *weak cry... Sobs trying to wriggle free of the boot and keep herself on her hands and knees so he was not crushing her round belly*

Espionata: Mel: *Tries to pull the Sith off but isn't strong enough and is bleeding out*

Espionata: Mel: Raphie!

Sith Lord Raphael O.O *ATTACKS! Grabs and slings Kylo off Erica. and tears into him!*

Espionata: Mel: *Collapses next to Erica getting weaker* Erica

Sith Lord Raphael: gonna need donnie and angel to help carry all these injured home Razz

Sith Lord Raphael: snd Leo

Sith Lord Raphael: and*

Espionata: yeah

Mikey: back

Mikey: hehehe

KyloRen: You dare! *does not know whom these people are but fighting his own student!* they are meaningless!

Espionata: Mel: No we're not we're his family!

Mikey: guRaidon: *portalling around - decided to visit Mel...* OO Mel?!

Espionata: Mel: Raidon!

Mikey: guRaidon: *does not understand... there is a down Mikey bleeding everywhere... a hed bloodied April... a Erica - looking very ill... and their Raph - ... not their Raph fighting some dude! * Mel... wha... whats going on!

Espionata: Mel: Ever heard of Star Wars it exists and Raph was here for months and is fighting a Sith *Is now weaker unable to get up anymore*

Sith Lord Raphael *continues fighting, trying to drive his former teacher away from Erica, and the other wounded* No... they're not! *sabers clash and atempts to shove him away* Guess I need to tell ya, teach... I'm droppin' out...

Espionata: Mel: Big brother Raphie *Passes out*

Mikey: guRaidon: oooh *impeccable timing as ever - hurries to scoop her up* come on I'll tak eyou to your Donnie and come back for them... maybe able to heft her too *pulls unresponsive Angel over his shoulders and takes off with the two girls*

KyloRen: *growls* there is no retiring, aside from death* attacks hard blazing Saber aiming for the turtle*

Espionata: Mel: *Is passed out from blood loss*

Mikey: guRaidon: * back at lair... looks around* Donnie?!... Angel?!... someone?!

Sith Lord Raphael: okies guy, have to head off. Sad see ya'll tonight *hugs*

Espionata: Mel: *Bleeding has to be stopped is getting paler than usual*

Mikey: lol Pausing this - we have a Leo whom might swoop in and help save the day... and injured Razz resume tomorrow Very Happy with Don and Angel and Letherhead and Shaya if about helping the injured.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Portal Hopping Pt 41 - 51 (post rp chat room creation - Some Star Warring)   Portal Hopping Pt 41 - 51 (post rp chat room creation - Some Star Warring) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:00 am

pt 46.

KyloRen: I think we may end up needing a Renet time reverse here sometime - Razz

KyloRen: Very Happy

Espionata: Mel isn't to happy lol

KyloRen: Lol she's almost dead, Erica's barely alive, Mikey too - April Wink heh heh ohhh the drama Razz

KyloRen: I will be back Very Happy

Espionata: Mel: *Still bleeding out and unconcious*

Espionata: Blame the sith lord she was trying to fight lol

Espionata: Mel won't be waking up anytime soon lol

Mikey: Yeah and unless they get help - they all up choclate creek with no Popsicle stick Razz

Espionata: Yep

Espionata: Mel's blood type is A positive lol

Espionata: Because O can only get blood from other Os I think but can give to everyone else lol

Mikey: Bugger

Espionata: Yep O- can give to everyone and AB+ can recieve from everyone

Espionata: My mom is O- as for me I don't know lol

Mikey: I have no idea Razz

Mikey: Wink

Donatello: Neither do I.

Espionata: Learned this years ago in seventh grade I think lol

Mikey: Heh hehhhhhhheh

Rogue was timed out 15 seconds ago

Mikey: dawwwwww Very Happy

Mikey: yes we on freeze frame

Mikey: some where a Renet is sitting there filing her fingernails Razz

Espionata: And Mel isn't happy in the slightest

Donatello: I think I might get off this chat for the night. The less I have to keep track of, the

better. Wink Especially since nothing is really happening in here tonight.

Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Portal Hopping Pt 41 - 51 (post rp chat room creation - Some Star Warring)   Portal Hopping Pt 41 - 51 (post rp chat room creation - Some Star Warring) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:09 am

pt 47.

Rogue: lol, hu? Shark Bait, hu ha ha!

Espionata: Mel: *Still unconcious and bleeding out because fuck Sith Lords*

KyloRen: Wink

KyloRen: oh better not let Raiden get away Wink ))

KyloRen: *blasts boy with D - Force stopping him before portal exit with the girl - easily so far deflecting his students attacks - this will end badly for all of them! *

KyloRen: there you all Fucked he says Razz ))

Mikey: son of a bitch! hehehe Razz ))

Espionata: Mel: *Fighting to wake up*

Mikey: guRaidon: *had managed to turn the fall into a landing on his shell so Mel was not crush beneath him - rolls to try standing back up *

Espionata: Mel: *Starts to come to*

Rogue changed name to Renet

Espionata: Because we need her

KyloRen: *dark unseen grin - another blast of the force - gonna crush that boy with a large boulder*

Renet *Portal opens, and big-boobed blonde falls out, directly on top of KyloRooRoo's lil brainless noggin, taking him to the ground!*

Espionata: Mel: *Opens her eyes slightly* Raidon

KyloRen: Ack!! .*how dare you! * picks self up shoving her off!*

KyloRen: yeah she has great knickers :Zp .Wink ))

Mikey: Erica: *after everything... rolls onto her back - it is... darkness creeps about the edge of her vision - is it the end of the day here?..*

Mikey *face down in his own wide puddle of red - still breathing - for the moment*

Espionata: Mel: Raidon Erica *Is weak*

KyloRen: oh wait - knockers! Damn iPhone Razz ))

Mikey: Razz hehehe I THOUGHT thats what you meant hehehe ))

Donatello: LOL

Renet O.o Well, that's like.. soooo rude! *shoves back, then adjusts her boobs because landings are tough on them! Only now sees all the carnage and heartbreak strewn across the sand. Frowwwwns* Well this is like, so not helping my happy mojo right now and you....*glances at the man in the weird mask* Byebye now! *ports him away back to the 1500s before suck cool glowstick swords were invented* ..*siiiighs* I just can't take you guys anywhere, can I? *Well everyone is half-dead and unable to answer.. except ...Raph? And oh look, looks like he's about to drive his own sai through his neck* Don't be so emo...once again I come to your rescue... you guys like, owe me big time!! *sets the scepter two days in the past, and takes them all back to their happy place*

KyloRen: Lol!!!

Mikey: like fat amy moment - 'Sorry my boobs are all crazy - been time streaming'

Renet: lol

Espionata: Mel: *Looks around* What just happened OO

Mikey: bwhahahaa

Mikey *nightmare!!!!! - wakes with a gasp... feeling his plastron - ooooh cool not a great big slash from left thigh to right shoulder - not swimming in a pool of his own blood... shivers and snugs his Ally* man gotta stop eating jellybean pizzas and watching so much star wars...

Renet: daws

Espionata: Mel: *Looks for Raph and Erica because that nightmare freaked her out*

Mikey *after he checks to make sure his brothers are all home! - snug/ smooches and hops out of bed to run about and look in the rooms!!!!*

Espionata: Mel: Mikey!

Renet: Ally: O.O OMG.... you're back!! *tackles*x

Mikey Mel! - your alright?! *hugs - grins and hugs Ally* hey of course... I had the weirdest nightmare!

Mikey *snoooogs*

Espionata: Mel: Back Ally? You okay Mikey that nightmare was crazy!

Mikey: Erica: NOOOOO! - Raph?! *sat up in fright and tears - could have sworn she was just dead! - looks about The Spot in confusion -*

Espionata: Mel: Erica! *Hugs* What was that nightmare?! You were dying Raphie became a Sith!

Renet ^^ I sooooo love happy endings! So like, if you guys could stop getting yourselves killed,
that would be awesome! Last time I intervened with current time, Lord Simultaneous made me do.. *shivers* castle chores! So, be good.. have babies and... stay out of trouble! ^^

Mikey: Erica: *crys - hugs... but pulls away - where is Raph?! - was it only a nightmare?!*

Renet *with that said, goes poofies!*

Mikey oooh man Renet I ..... must owe you ten dozen home made pizza's by now?

Renet *pokes head through portal* You know it. Wink *smooches his cheek and away again!*

Renet changed name to Raphael

Espionata: Mel: We'll find him Erica

Mikey *waves - makes mental note to send her loads of goodies and treats and... dawww - grins* nawww yay! we saved! *grabs Ally and dances -* hahaha man lets never do that again!

Espionata: Mel: Raphie?

KyloRen changed name to MasterSplinter

Raphael *wakes with a start, instantly sticks his tongue out and feeeels.. it seems normal.. and his teeth.. whew! Just a nightmare?! Pos up and starts looking for his girl* ERICA!!!!

Raphael: Ally: *snuuuugs* Where did you go??

Espionata: Mel: Raphie! *Glomps* We all had that same nightmare?!

Mikey *covers his mates ears* hey! dude! try not to give us all head aches... *smooches Ally* I have no idea... it was terrible!*

Mikey *tugs Mel off Raph* hey let she gets first hugs Razz unless you want to be squished*

Mikey: Erica: RAPH! *skids over - pounces - he's gonna have to catch her!... shaking and tears and all - cause she gonna glomp the poop out of him! - SNOG*

Espionata: Mel: But he's my brother too Mikey

Mikey annnd? their mates - keep out of the way Razz

Espionata: Mel: Okay Mikey *Snuggles close*

Mikey *snogs his girl - man that had been scary - though the last bit, the dying was sort of like going to sleep - looks at Mel* hey you may have a dude in his world freaking out you should be seeking him Razz

MasterSplinter *been watching his soaps and snuggling Neo.*

Raphael O.o *catches and ..as gently as he can... squeezes!! Happy tears, but tries to hide them against her shoulder*

Espionata: Mel: True but did Raphie believe all of that?

Mikey: Erica: *entirely confused... hoped she honestly dreamed all - especially all that occurred lookin for her lost Raph... kisses all over his cheek and ear hole, shuddering... sobs... happy happy sobs* your here...

Mikey *shurgs a bit... glad to see his brother...* Master Splinter is Leo and Donnie okay?... Angel?
Victoria? Shay?... LEatherhead? *snuggling his AngelCake happily tail wagging*

Espionata: Mel: *Portal hops to the gu world*

Mikey: guRaidon: *had been napping on duty - had the weirdest dream! - * Mel?!... oh thank the hummingbirds... *hurries over to hug*

Espionata: Mel: Raidon did you dream what alot of us did?

Mikey: Angel: *comes to the door of Don's room - wondering at all the ruckus...* I an Donnie are fine Mikey - whats wrong?

Raphael *returns it all, still trying to hide the tears and relief.. was it just a bad dream, or did that time bimbo help them out again?* Yeah, I'm here.. and I ain't leaven.. *snuuuugs*

Raphael: Ally: ^^ *zomg, that tail wag never gets old. Would do something naughty to it, but can't since they're so close to his father* O:-)

Mikey: lol!

Mikey *snuggles and nuzzles and snogs* hey Angel Wink good to see you

Mikey: guRaidon: all of who? I was just dreaming a bad dream *kisses*

Espionata: Mel: Raphie, Erica, April, me, and Mikey

Mikey: Erica: *can't hide hers, they continue to trek her cheeks - but she grins and wraps arms about his shoulders to hug and snug closer - still shaking* yes... please don't... I'd never stop looking * if her nightmare was anything to go by, no she would not, not matter what she had to go through.. kiss kiss kiss* I could never leave you.

Mikey *tails wags more - knows she loves it * Very Happy

Mikey: guRaidon: your kidding?.... weird..... *smooch smooch*

Espionata: Mel: Saw Renet too so I think it was all real OO

Mikey: Angel: *wonders what the heck people ate on that last pizza... but thinks its all cute, stays in Donnie's room door way watching them with small smile*

MasterSplinter: Dawww ))

Raphael: Ally: *catches!* >Smile *annnd gives it a quick stroke before daddy sees* Razz

MasterSplinter also has no idea - just snugs his grandson - shielding him from the sight of Ally and
Mikey- yeah he saw ... Damn young folk*

MasterSplinter: lmao!

Raphael *and can't help but feel guilty.. but that was in the past.. urm.. future..A future that will never happen, he'll make dang sure of it!* And I'll never leave you.. *deepens kiss*

Raphael: lol

Mikey: nawwwwwww - this is where 2K12 Mikey would be all chibi eyed in the back ground some where squeeeeeeeeeeing Razz

Mikey mmm! *Grins and scoops her up - time for some life affirming sex!* oh yeah! *carries her back to bed*

Espionata: Mel: And if it was real alot of us almost died OO

Mikey *still pretty sure is was all a horrible nightmare... especially - NO! she wont think of it! -* mmmm hmmm! *eyes close, returns that snog like whoa!*

Mikey: ooops was not meant to be colored

Mikey: hang on

Mikey: Erica: *still pretty sure is was all a horrible nightmare... especially - NO! she wont think of it! -* mmmm hmmm! *eyes close, returns that snog like whoa!*

Mikey: fixed lol

Mikey: *waggles eyes brows* that would be naughty Razz

Raphael *scoops her up and.... carries her away to the bedroom* >Smile

Espionata: Mel: All because Raphie felt alone and unwanted I know how that feels won't let him feel like that ever again

Raphael: and I have to go *pouts* gotta do the work thing in a few hours. >​.<

Mikey: guRaidon: OO - thats scary

Mikey: well things in the Spot probably R-Rated

Mikey: soooo we'll lock it Razz

Mikey: *does so*

Mikey: Erica: *AFTER she puts the dew rag on the door thanks!*

Mikey: Wink

Raphael: night *hugs*

Mikey: night ngiht *hugs*

Raphael left the chat

Espionata: Mel: Yeah it was bad Raphie was a Sith

Mikey: guRaidon: .... man I am so confused... so I was... really crushed by a boulder?

Espionata: Mel: Yeah you were maybe we can ask your dad

Mikey: Angel: *raises an amused eyebrow - wonders what had got into the other couples to upset them all so... chuckles and shakes her head closing their door again* crazy... the lot of them

Mikey changed name to Angel

Angel: guRaidon: maybe... sure - *takes one of her hands and smiles* glad we are all okay though

Espionata: Mel: Yeah he might know Renet

Angel: guRaidon: he may

Espionata: Mel: Where is he? *Hugs Raidon*

Angel: Hi hi ! *hugs*

Shaya: hey

Shaya: what did I miss?

Espionata: Renet saving the day lol

Angel: yep the general crazy - Very Happy

Angel: almost deaths and destruction and the busty blode coming in like powergirl and saving asses Razz

Shaya: Smile

Angel: *hugs* how you been girl?

Angel: Very Happy

Angel: LH just pretty much mopes about waiting for his pretty blonde Razz

Shaya: I've been rather up and down....I baked a lot tofday. my one day off.

Shaya: Plum cranberry Cinnamon bread

Espionata: cool

Shaya: Shaya: Anyon ehere?

Espionata: Mel: *Looks for guRaph with Raidon*

Angel: dawwwww *hugs*

Angel: baking yummy

Shaya: Which I'll get a slice of right now.

Shaya: If Lh haappenes to find her trying to find him. She could be excited to see him

Angel: LH: *lying about watching Splinters soaps*

Espionata: Mel: Where is your dad?

Angel: guRaidon: *leads her to where guRaph is lounging on a floatie in a small pool*

Espionata: Mel: Hey Raph!

Angel: guRaph: *makes a thumbs up and looks at them* suuuup?

Angel: guRaidon: *sniggers*

Espionata: Mel: Raph you know of Renet?

Angel: brb

Shaya: Shaya : *sneaks up behind LH to sit next to him* Soooo... who is this guy trying to propose to the brunette?

Shaya: back.

Shaya

I made a snack.

It's Plum cranberry cinnamon bread ( I made 12 hours ago), with vanilla greek yogurt.
... someone said I wasn't cute today, I added heart sprinkles. I feel like I made a magic girl dessert.

Espionata: That's cool

Shaya: Silence by all

Shaya: night all

Donatello: Heading off here. Night.

Donatello: *hug*
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Portal Hopping Pt 41 - 51 (post rp chat room creation - Some Star Warring)   Portal Hopping Pt 41 - 51 (post rp chat room creation - Some Star Warring) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:16 am

pt 48.

MasterSplinter: Hello Hello how is all? Wink

Espionata: Good

Donatello: Hi

MasterSplinter: Awesome Wink

Espionata: Mel: I don't think what happened was a dream felt to real OO

MasterSplinter *blinks - stolen his grandson again* tell me about it...

Espionata: Mel: Splinter the Jedi and Sith do exist

MasterSplinter ... That's Star Trek right? *snugs Neo*

Espionata: Mel: Star Wars Jedi and Sith are like ninjas only with powers

MasterSplinter ooooh Star Wars, my bad... With powers? Oh yes... The force

Espionata: Mel: The dark and light side but you can't fall in love either

MasterSplinter as with everything my child, balance Wink *nuzzles Neo*

Espionata: Mel: Yeah balance that has lots of space fights and cool lightsaber battles Very Happy

MasterSplinter mmmmmm *troubling, but more eager waiting for more grand kids -*

Espionata: Mel: *Yawns and stretches* Where's Leo?

MasterSplinter I have no idea

Espionata: Mel: Must be busy or something

MasterSplinter gotta catch up and rub préggo bellies Razz

MasterSplinter For good luck

Espionata: Mel: We're gonna need it

MasterSplinter: Me I am sure things will settle -

MasterSplinter *looks about^ ooooh Neo so cute - yes you are *snug snug*

Espionata: Mel: That he is

MasterSplinter have my other sons spent any time bonding with their nephew? I know Michelangelo has Wink what of you Donatello?! And Raphael has he had some Neo snug time?

Espionata: Mel: Not really

MasterSplinter dawww bad uncles, must have time with you Wink *baby cooing*

Espionata: Mel: They will

MasterSplinter yeaaah I guess Very Happy

Espionata: Mel: Raphie is a big softy

MasterSplinter all my sons are - Wink

Espionata: Mel: Yeah for the most part Razz

Espionata: Mel: *Glomps Mikey* XD

MasterSplinter ah their a bunch of soft shells underneath Razz

Angel: Mikey: *is glomped*

Angel mmmmm my sweet Donatello makes little effort to conceal his, he's just a sweetie Wink

Espionata: Mel: Angel did you hear about that dream a bunch of us had? *Snuggles close to Mikey*

Angel I heard a bit...

Espionata: Mel: Well I think it was real

Angel probably was, would not be the first time we've taken a wrong turn and the time mistress brings us back from brink of destruction

Espionata: Mel: Nope wonder what will happen next Very Happy

Espionata: Mel: To bad I didn't get a lightsaber though >​>​

Angel but lucky you aint dead Wink

Espionata: Mel: Real lucky

Espionata: Mel: So no morning sickness?

Angel nah been real good... and the bump is bigger...

MasterSplinter *hurries over to rub Angels bump Neo still in one arm*

Espionata: Mel: Wonder if you will have a boy or a girl

Angel not sure, Don and I... decided we'd like to be surprised - *smiles and slips Neo from Splinter to hug him* hello you lil baldy bean... you soooo adorable... yeah you are mmmmmmm!

Espionata: Mel: Careful he might try to feed on you Razz

Angel dawww you want to nibble Aunt Angel... you nibble Aunty Angel... yeah you nibble nibble nibble *nuzzles his little snout* oh lord he is so cute... bet mine and D's will be cuter... of course

Espionata: Mel: Babies are supposed to be cute >​>​

Angel: Erica: *maybe slightly grumpy in passing, steals Neo from Angel and snugs - as been to pee, still needs sleep - just come to steal the baby* nu huh R2 is going to be the most adorable Razz *snugs and winks at Mel -*

Espionata: Mel: Hey Erica glad you didn't die

Angel: Erica: .... Mel... I want to pretend that was a bad nightmare... *snugs Neo - shivers* I c.. can't ... think of all that happened... when you speak of it... call it a dream.... ooooh R2 is wriggling away like mad

Espionata: Mel: Okay Erica

Espionata: Mel: So any craziness gonna happen any time soon?

Angel *looks at her friend... and pats her shoulder - looks about for Don, waiting to steal Neo back* geeeze hop not, got enough on our plates with the pregnancies Very Happy

Espionata: Mel: Says you Razz

MasterSplinter *rubs Erica's bump*

Angel: Very Happy

Angel: Erica: I agree... *rocks little Neo - can feel R2 wrigglign away -* seems he's taking exception to you rest on is bump Neo Wink

Espionata: Mel: You forget I get bored Razz

Angel I'd take bored right now - I have little one... or ones to grow

Angel: Erica: *shivers and nods in agreement* yes...

Espionata: Mel: I know you two would Razz

Angel: Erica: hello Shaya

Angel *nods at her* hey

Shaya Hello? Has anyone seen Big Guy around? *looks for the Alligator Boyfriend*

Angel: LH : *still curled up about couch - holds up tail and wave it* here Lovely

Espionata: Mel: Hi Shat

Espionata: *shay

Shaya Have you been hiding? I have not seen you lately.

Shaya *waves at the ladies before sitting nex to LH*

Shaya: (Am I needed else where in O? I did KN, and a PM tonight)

Angel: LH: no just lzing about this space, providing care and comfort where needed - curls up about her and snugs nuzzling her legs*

Angel: hmmm KN, I have a cheeky response to post for COF when I get to April's account Very Happy

Angel: and in Sismance -

Shaya I thought you were annoyed I left for 12 days. *snuzzles into cool scales* Then crazy happened. I have not seen you in a while.

Espionata: Mel: To bad Daddy is busy

Shaya: The reason i took so long was shaya freaking out, " you need to change that", "I wouldn't say that... sober."

Angel: LH: no no never Lovely, I am just glad to see you - and yes there was crazy - appears to have settled now

Shaya Can I tell you a secret? well, it's more of a surprise.

Angel: LH: shoot *smiles his big head on her legs gently*

Angel for now - there is always crazy

Angel: bwhahahha oooh April loves it Razz

Angel: and of course Mikey is like - what you want to see it? Razz

Shaya Well. You know we talk about Genetic Splicing and reproduction. Um, up until my surprise.

Angel: LH: *nods a bit,* it is a fascinating area of study - especially with us mutants - go on...

Shaya I couldn't, well, if we tried, we couldn't .... eggs. I had mine taken out as a preventive measure, three generations of ovarian cancer. As a young adult mine were taken out, about 85%-99%.

Angel: LH: that was a wise move... did you have them kept in storage?

Espionata: Mel: *Snuggles close to Mikey*

Angel: LH: oooor offer them for testing?

Shaya In the last month, *she nodded * I was granted access to the them again. ... With a co-worker willing to oversee them.

Shaya This means we can have kids. I can me a mom... Which I must say was not expected of me until my late 30s.

Shaya: be*

Shaya With everyone having kids, i thought you should know we can. At least, in the future.

Angel: LH: oooooooooo *tail tip flip flops excitedly* thats immensely pleasing news... and exciting...

Espionata: Mel: *Yawns didn't sleep well at all*

Angel: LH: *big gator grin* I'd never thought any one would want to ... with me... I would be honored... *snout kiss to her lips gently* and would never rush you of course

Angel: LH: and yes I took have been clucky Wink

Angel: Erica: *giggles and sneaks Neo away to Spot with her for snuggies*

Angel: bwhahaha Razz

Shaya: neo?

Espionata: Mel: *Cuddles up with Mikey using him as a bed*

Shaya I wanted to tell you sooner ...*happily kissed* No good time.

Angel: LH: yes it has been rough about here lately *kiss kiss kiss - chuckles* Erica! come back with him!

Shaya Hmm? Yeah that wouldn't be a good idea.

Angel: Erica: *reluctant, returns and offers Neo*

Angel: LH: Shaya - meet Neo, Leonardo and Victoria's son *caaaarefully takes the little vampire mutant turtle hybrid*

Shaya Hello sweetie * a hushed queit awe* May I hold him?

Espionata: Mel: Mikey doesn't mind being a bed Razz

Angel: Mikey: *snores*

Angel: nope Razz

Espionata: Mel: Of course he's sleeping >​>​

Shaya: Razz

Angel: LH: thnk you Erica... *rubs the round R2 bump* yes you may *offers her the little hybrid

Shaya *beam down to the little one in her arms* Hello Moonbeam.

Shaya: beams*

Angel: Wink

Angel: LH: *huge snout in compaison to the little hybrid - but is so gentle as he very gently nuzzles* he is cute

Shaya: (I swear she isn't a UFO Mother ship,l she is just smiling down to the little on in her arms)

Angel: Erica: *a little pouty but waves at Mel and Shaya and Angel and Don - wherever he is and
Splinter, slipping back off to Spot to resume sleeping next to her turtle*

Angel *waves* hehehe Moonbeam... thats cute Wink

Shaya I doubt Sunshine would work.

Shaya Handsome. You are cute with any kids near you.

Espionata: Mel: *Falls asleep*

Shaya *Snickers to herself* I guess I'll be the bread winner, with you being a stay at home dad.

Angel: LH: *chuckles* and gladly so... it would be awesome

Shaya Does this petite bebe have a crib?

Angel: LH: yes in Leo's room

Angel: LH: he was five and a half pounds at birth

Shaya Small but healthy?

Angel: LH: As near as I can tell yes - extremely healthy - and mother is recovering, though I expected little trouble for her on that front she is a vampire after all and been feed on my blood bags Very Happy

Shaya: ?\

Shaya ahh

Angel *chuckles and slips Neo away for more snugs - and to take back to his bed* you and your cousins going to be soooo spoiled

Angel *baby free - slids back into bed herself.*

Donatello: Goodnight and me, too. *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Portal Hopping Pt 41 - 51 (post rp chat room creation - Some Star Warring)   Portal Hopping Pt 41 - 51 (post rp chat room creation - Some Star Warring) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:22 am

pt 49 - 51? missing.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Portal Hopping Pt 41 - 51 (post rp chat room creation - Some Star Warring)   Portal Hopping Pt 41 - 51 (post rp chat room creation - Some Star Warring) Empty

Back to top Go down

Portal Hopping Pt 41 - 51 (post rp chat room creation - Some Star Warring)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: Fun Stuff :: Chat Room :: Random Chatzy Scenes-
Jump to: