TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reluctant Alliance

Go down 
+6
Mizune Junko
Lexi Davis
Mikko McKinnon
Loventrice Dixon
Gabriel Juvanni
Leonardo Hamato
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Reluctant Alliance - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 12:54 am

Mikko turned around to say something else, because for some reason she couldn't shut up, but Karai was gone. And for a moment Mikko did wonder if she had been talking to herself again. With a shrug she finished packing and slipped out of the bedroom. She tried to make it out the tower without being stopped by anyone. Quick and quiet that's what she was trained to do.
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 1:02 am

Lexi was touched that Tiph was so worried about her, but she would be in even more danger if she didn't have the Dragon's protection. Hearing her last comment earned a quiet chuckle. If only Hun had seen the things that she and Gabriel had done on that desk, he wouldn't let her near it again. Still, as amusing as it was, Lexi realized that Tiph probably didn't need to hear about her times with Gabriel.

"You know, Gabriel can be oblivious. I don't think he would intentionally hurt you... that's not in his nature. And, I wouldn't take it personal. Gabe has personal demons. He's never thought he was good enough for anyone. That's why he doesn't try for a relationship. His parents were horrible people...and everything stems from that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 1:45 am

Saki needed to visit Kitsune. However, she was too far away. She was in another part of the world dealing with a separate clan of The Foot on her own. He had appointed her the 'temporary leader' of such a task. Saki knew that he could trust her, but no - he had to summon her. Kitsune helped him master dark magicks in which he could use for his own purposes. The Shredder took a kneel in the back section of his throne where no one dared follow. It was his private quarters for this very thing. This had to be perfect. He removed his helmet out of respect for her request to always see his face. It came with a good payoff.

Saki clamped both hands together tight in a prayer-like gesture with his eyes shut gently and his focus near-unbreakable. Then, he heard roughhousing from within the tower. He did consider it near-unbreakable. His focus was disrupted by the sounds of an attack. But who? Why? What the hell was going on outside? Saki narrowed his dark orbs and snarled in anger. There would be no peace for him here. Perhaps he should reconsider staying with Kitsune in Japan. At least there were no idiots. But he knew that he was going to have to postpone his summoning and see what the hell was going on down there. What a pain.

The Kuro Kabuto was placed over his head yet again and he arose to storm out of the private room and over to his throne doors. Shredder was just about to pull them open when a light tapping caught him off guard. He quickly jerked them open to see Mizune standing with reddened fingertips. Blood? "What is this? An attack? By whom? I want answers, now!", the master demanded as he began examining her wound. There had best be a damn good answer for this!
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 1:57 am

Damn it! Shredder doesn't missed a beat. So much for trying to hide the injury. Looking away from him, she closed her eyes and hissed,"It was that woman you sent me to spy on, Mikko. She's a traitor, Master Shredder, has been plotting against you behind your back." Feeling light headed she collapsed to her knees,"Apparently she wasn't too happy about your little assignment. Tried to take my life. She's a loose canon, Master Shredder. Tell me, why did you recruit her in the first place?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 2:14 am

Injuries were common among the clan. Hell, the turtle mutants left quite a few bruises on his loyal soldiers. He never missed one scratch. His skills of observation weren't perfect but they had been slightly honed through the years. Being a powerful man in the city of New York and country of Japan, one had to possess such skills. Her wounds seemed rather severe but all was revealed when she managed to give up information.

"Mikko? She... Stabbed you?", the master asked curiously and slightly confused. But Mizune also managed to explain that Mikko was a traitor. That had been expected. So, she was too fearful of being made the hostage. Mikko would be punished. She had to be punished!... But not yet. No, not yet. Mizune collapsed to the floor on her final words. "This must be stopped!", Shredder mused aloud. Mikko would pay for her insolence. That traitorous bitch!

He crouched down and lifted her unconscious body into his arms. No, there was still life within her. But she had lost too much blood. Perhaps now was a good time to display some of his mystical prowess. Now was as good a time as any. Shredder moved her to the back of the throne room and laid her body across the pallet on the hard wood floor. It was time to practice up on his skills. Besides, he needed more information. He also needed all the help he could get. Was this so wise?

Perhaps not. But it wasn't like he had a choice.

Reciting an ancient dialect, Shredder began to wave his hands above her wounded body while dropping an unusual powder across her gashes. Healing would take time but it was proven to be effective. After a few minutes had passed it was waiting time. She would awake soon enough. "Wake up. You can't escape this life just yet, little one! There is still so much to do! So much to learn!", the master exclaimed to no one in particular as he stood to full-height and waited for the magic to work.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 2:20 am

Mikko was able to get out of the tower. Now she had to remember where Lexi lived. She paused outside of the building and looked back at it. There was no coming back here anymore. Unless Shredder forgave and forgot. Maybe she would send him flowers. Yeah, flowers alwaus smoothed things over. Some purple flowers. He seemed to like that color.

Thinking that over she finally was on the move again. She was caring two large bags and weapons with her so running the roof tops would be hard. So, she found a taxi and headed to Lexi's place.

It didn't take long for her to reach the house and soon she was dragging her cloths and things to front door. She gave a knock then waited.
Back to top Go down
Tiphanny Jonnson

Tiphanny Jonnson

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 2:27 am

Yeah and I don't want to tell him I joined the gang because of him because I don't want him to feel bad. whatever. I'm just glad that we're ok. Tiphanny leaned over and gave Lexi a hug.

So you going to sleep with that Laz guy? He seems hot.

Then there was a knock at the door and Tiphanny looked at Lexi. Expecting someone?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 2:57 am

Gabriel wasn't expecting Mikko to arrive so soon,but then again, maybe it wasn't her at all. Since Lexi was in the other room doing only God knows what with Tiph, it was obvious that she wouldn't be answering the door. That left either him or Laz, but Laz was making no move, either. Gabe was still buzzed from last night, but he managed to make it to his feet, then looked out the little peep hole. Indeed, it was Mikko.. and it seemed she had brought along everything she owned.

The thug opened the door and flashed her his trademark lopsided grin as he relieved her of one of the bags. "Guess yer done with the Tower life, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 3:03 am

Mikko smiled back when Gabe answered the door. She stumbled inside with her bag and fell on the couch. Well when you side with the enemy and try to kill fellow members it's frowned upon. she said.

Laz looked over at her and frowned. You're wasted again.

Mikko rolled her eyes but the action made her dizzy. Yep. what better way to celebrate my new freedom and loss of a home and job then getting high. I have nothing now! I'm going to live on the streets, injecting myself with used needles like some junkie. My life is over! No man will want me now. I have nothing. on the plus side, I did get away from the tower before Shredder found anything out. I was thinking of sending him flowers to smooth things over.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 3:48 am

Oroku Saki wrote:
Injuries were common among the clan. Hell, the turtle mutants left quite a few bruises on his loyal soldiers. He never missed one scratch. His skills of observation weren't perfect but they had been slightly honed through the years. Being a powerful man in the city of New York and country of Japan, one had to possess such skills. Her wounds seemed rather severe but all was revealed when she managed to give up information.

"Mikko? She... Stabbed you?", the master asked curiously and slightly confused. But Mizune also managed to explain that Mikko was a traitor. That had been expected. So, she was too fearful of being made the hostage. Mikko would be punished. She had to be punished!... But not yet. No, not yet. Mizune collapsed to the floor on her final words. "This must be stopped!", Shredder mused aloud. Mikko would pay for her insolence. That traitorous bitch!

He crouched down and lifted her unconscious body into his arms. No, there was still life within her. But she had lost too much blood. Perhaps now was a good time to display some of his mystical prowess. Now was as good a time as any. Shredder moved her to the back of the throne room and laid her body across the pallet on the hard wood floor. It was time to practice up on his skills. Besides, he needed more information. He also needed all the help he could get. Was this so wise?

Perhaps not. But it wasn't like he had a choice.

Reciting an ancient dialect, Shredder began to wave his hands above her wounded body while dropping an unusual powder across her gashes. Healing would take time but it was proven to be effective. After a few minutes had passed it was waiting time. She would awake soon enough. "Wake up. You can't escape this life just yet, little one! There is still so much to do! So much to learn!", the master exclaimed to no one in particular as he stood to full-height and waited for the magic to work.

Junko didn't even realized that her body made contact with the floor. She had blacked out for only few minutes. She wasn't exactly near death although it felt like it. Her body felt odd, which caused her to open her eyes. Something wasn't right. Clutching the folds of her shirt, she lifted to see that the bleeding had stopped. At least for the time being. It frightened her for a moment. The gash would've rendered her bed ridden, but instead resembled a scar. There goes her perfect skin. Eh, its not a huge loss.

Getting up and pulling herself in a seating position, she looked at her master up and down. How? Why? Why did he do it? There's got to be a reason. The only thing she could think of is maybe he wanted to extract more information from her. That had to be it. Why bother helping her when he could only be using her? Such as is the price for loyalty.

She tried to recollect everything that happened. Mikko...that woman wasn't a bad fighter, she can give her that. She managed to successfully knick her in the stomach. Luckily that woman didn't puncture a lung.

Her dark eyes looked over Shredder, trying to take everything in. "How did you do it?" A part of her still felt light-headed, but shook it off.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 1:43 pm

It was really sad that Tiph had given up so much to be close to Gabe, and had put her life in danger by joining the gang. She wondered if the woman realized that once you're in, the only way you're leaving is in a wooden box? Surely she knew that. She returned the hug, relieved that they could set this right. She hated losing friends, and it would have been horrible to end things on the note that had dropped back at Tiph's apartment.

Releasing her from the much needed embrace, Lexi chuckled at her comment about Laz. "Sleep with him? You're moving us a little fast, aren't you?" She smiled. "He is a hottie though, huh. And nice. It's rare you find both of that in one package." She was pretty excited about their date tonight. Who knew, maybe she would allow someone to finally sweep her off her feet. She had been rebounding from Gabriel for too long.

Soon a knock reverberated from the front door but before Lexi could stand, it sounded like the person was already in. "I'm not.. but maybe Gabriel is.." And if it was a booty call, she would send the girl packing! "C'mon. Let's go see who it is.." With that, she headed out of the bedroom, seeing Mikko slouched in her couch...
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 1:52 pm

Gabriel helped Mikko get her luggage inside, just in time to see Lexi emerge from the bedroom with Tiph right behind her. Obviously those two had worked things out and he was glad of that. They were a team. It would be a shame to have friction between them. "I'm takin' her to my place.." He told Lex, figuring that it probably appeared as though he was trying to move her in. "Her and Ally."

The thug frowned deeply when Mikko went on her spill about her life being over. Man, he felt bad for her. He'd been there before, with the Turks. And before that, with his own damn parents. It wasn't fun. He took a seat beside her on the couch, giving her knee a pat. "Yer not gonna be on the streets. You can stay at my place for as long as you need."
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 7:30 pm

You will not be injecting yourself with anything. We're going to get you clean. Laz told her. It was about time Mikko quit the drugs, it would just send her to an early grave and he did not want to bury his friend.

Mikko folded her arms, then looked over at Lexi and Tiphanny. Hey! she greeted. She then turned back to Gabe and smiled at him. Thanks, But I'll find a job soon and try to get my own place. I'm sure you don't want us girls there when you bring women home. Though if you need a third in the bedroom I'm always up for some fun.

What are you thinking about doing? Laz asked.

Well, I can either be a stripper. Or I can sell my art, or I can be a bouncer somewhere. Or a kill for hire.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 11:51 pm

So Laz was going to try and get Mikko clean? That would be easier said than done.. especially if she was shooting up. Gabe was a fan of narcotics and pot, but he had never shoved anything into his veins, which would probably come to a surprise to some, considering that the thug liked a good buzz. Seeing his parents always shoving needles into their arms left him with no desire to do the same.

It seemed that Mikko was already planning on not overstaying her welcome, and her comment about bringing girls home earned a quiet chuckle. "I know better than to bring one night stands home..." The thug winked. "Nobody needs 'drama' knowin' where they live."

Ally perked up at that. "Awww.. is that why you're taking me home with you? I'm more than just a one night stand?" She teased, knowing full well that Gabriel wouldn't sleep with her. Though, that fact drove her crazy. He would sleep with everyone else.. well mostly. But not her. It had to be because of Spike.. or because she thought that Ezekiel wouldn't approve. Whatever the case, she hated it. Though, the young blonde wanted more than to just get into the guy's pants. Like Tiph.. she wanted him.

"Of course yer more than a one night stand." Gabriel winked at Ally. He thought of her as a little sister, which he was sure probably drove Spike batshit crazy.. but someone had to look out for her.

When Mikko spoke, Lexi spared her a smile and a wave, but was secretly wondering what Gabe was getting himself into. That was the thing with him. His heart was usually in the right place... just not always his mind.

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:39 am

Well I'm ready to head out when ever you guys are. Mikko told them and stretched her arms above her head. We should grab some tacos on the way to your house. My treat.

Mikko stood up and collected her bag.

I have to go too! Tiphanny chimed in. Got to get ready for my gig. And I expect all of you to be there. eight tonight. Don't be late. Come early and sit by the stage. She gave Lexi another hug and headed out the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 7:33 pm

Shredder had already been standing in the furthest corner of the room when Mizune finally started to stir around. She had come to and looked very confused and awestruck. It was as if Mizune had just realized that everything he had said of himself was not a lie, after all. It made him grin. Shredder stepped closer to her and slowly crouched down so she could get a better look at him. Her question was legit, though Shredder was in no big hurry to reveal his secrets to her. She would have to earn his trust even more for him to be so bold.

Following an eerie chuckle, Shredder complied. Somewhat. "How did I do what, exactly? Bring you back to the land of the conscious? Or perhaps you want to know how your wounds have miraculously healed...", the master teased. He wanted her to know now that he was not some run-of-the-mill thug who was all talk. No, Shredder was the real deal. Now she knew that. Had there been any doubt in her pretty little head, it had been erased. That was what made this greeting so worthwhile. So perfect.

"I told you, assassin, I possess power that men could only dream of! Did you mistake my truth for some false gloating? You're all healed now. You can stand.", Shredder informed as he tilted his head to one side and peered out to Mizune from the eye window in his Kuro Kabuto. His powers were nothing when compared to that of his own mystic lover, Kitsune, but they were enough to get the job done. Shredder felt accomplished anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 8:31 pm

Her eyes widened in horror. What the hell did he do to her? This guy is completely off his rocker. Coming in here had been a huge mistake. What had she gotten herself into? She completely underestimated everything. A part of her wanted to slap him but since he is wearing that mask, it would be difficult, not to mention he would take slice of her hand if she did so.

She stood up. Damn it, stop doing that. She's a sorry excuse for a kunoichi. So far, nothing is working in the way she had hoped. "Are you done taunting me?" She was trying her best to mask the anger in her voice,"Or are you trying to get back at me for teasing you earlier?" She shook her head furiously,"Whatever it was, you can tell me later. But back to my original question. What the hell possessed you to hire that woman in the first place? You should've checked her for rabies or something..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 11:25 pm

Her momentary disbelief amused Shredder. It was obvious that she wouldn't understand. It was too complex for just anyone to compute, and he wasn't eager to share. Shredder knew that others would rumor him being into 'dark magic'. Though it wasn't true, the magic and mystical spells he knew could be considered 'dark' and 'disturbing'. He could even raise the dead with a little more practice. But her reaction was expected. Kitsune did warn him that not everyone would understand.

But then, Mikko. On to the real concern just like business. He could respect that. "Mikko is... A special case. She will die, guaranteed. But her loyalty was never in question until she had started on this path of lies. I had Foot soldiers trail her a couple of times, just to be certain.", the master explained in a surprisingly calm manner. Why wasn't he upset? Pissed off to the core? Because he knew that Mikko would undoubtedly pay for her treachery. Every traitor was treated the same way.

Shredder slowly approached Mizune and crossed his arms over his armored chest as dark orbs peered into her eerily. "She needs to pay for her actions. I have a new mission for you. Feel like getting a little revenge?", Shredder asked menacingly. It was obvious what he was going to assign to Mizune, nothing to hide really. Payback was imminent.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 11:42 pm

"If you are talking about paying back for trying to kill me, I'll take it." She was fuming. Although it took a lot to control her rage. Normally she will not seek out petty revenge especially for something as petty as losing a fight, but she nearly tried to kill her, rendered her unconscious and been exposed to...whatever it was Shredder did. Of course she was pissed.

Any normal person would've shrank at that look, but Junko was too angry to care.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 1:04 am

It seemed as though everyone was ready to head out, and the promise of tacos was enough motivation for Gabriel. Taco Bell was the shit. Even Jigs agreed. The thugs pushed himself up from the couch, and after hugging Lexi and Tiph goodbye, headed out to his car with Mikko, Ally and a very eager pit bull. The old black camaro had seen its better days, but at least it was paid for...

"I think we can both fit in the front seat.." Ally told Mikko, and opened the door so that Jigs could climb into the back seat. The dog had to share his space with a couple of old hoodies, one long stained with blood from a break-in gone bad. A few empty beer bottles and broken CDs. Gabe took Mikko's luggage and carried it to the trunk, wedging a joint between his lips after everything was secured.

Ally wrinkled her nose. "Damn, babe.. I think it's time to clean this thing out..." The blonde said, pointing to the back seat. Jigs obliviously wagged his tail, used to the clutter by now. The thug only chuckled at that. "Who has time for that?" He teased as he climbed into the front seat, offering the blunt to the girls. "Who wants to hit this?" He asked with a devious wink.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 1:12 am

Lexi returned Gabe and Tiph's hugs, and soon the crowd was gone, leaving her apartment in an unusual silence. Actually, this was the sound she was used too, and now she and Lazarus had the place to themselves. That was a first since she met the guy. The young woman was so looking forward to their date tonight, but honestly, she was a little nervous. It had been so long since she had gone out with a guy. Her last relationship was with Gabriel, and the time afterwards had been spent rebounding.. though, there was her 'relapse' the night before. Laz could be good medicine, she thought. A way to get over her ex. A new beginning. Yeah, she was getting too ahead of herself, but it was good to think positive.

She finally looked over at him, flashing him a sweet smile. "So, we have a big night ahead of us..." She beamed happily as she stood from the couch. "I better go get ready..." Because wearing jogging pants on a date would clearly doom any potential relationship....
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 10:59 pm

Mikko walked out with the others and went up to the car. It was a piece of junk. But Mikko didn't show her disaproval of the car. She was just happy she would have a place to crash! She helped Gabe with her things then slipped in the front seat between Gabe and Ally.

At the offer of a joint, Mikko accepted and took a hit then passed it to Ally.

Hope your home is a little cleaner then this. Courses I could help you tidy up some.

Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 11:02 pm

Laz grinned at Lexi and stood up to get himself ready as well. He had some things planed for their date. He was very excited and nervous. What if he didn't impress her? What if he said something wrong? Whatever they did or talked about he would leave work out of the convo that would be sure to be a mood killer.

He dressed in his nicest cloths and sprayed himself with some axe. He could offered better but liked the smell and girls seemed to like it too.

Once he was ready he waited out in the living room for Lexi.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 12:29 am

As soon as everyone was in, Gabriel drove off and towards the nearest Taco Bell. Ally took the joint when Mikko offered it, her gaze shifting to Gabe. "Wanna hit it, huh? You seriously like teasing, don't you..." She pouted, taking in a deep inhale, holding it, then released it slowly. Tonight should be tones of fun. Tacos and good company. What more could a girl ask for?

At Mikko's comment, Gabriel flashed her a sheepish grin. "Eh, it could be messy.. I dunno. I haven't stayed there much over the last week.. and when I left, I was too drunk to notice..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 3:52 pm

He decided to move the conversation out of the back room, and away from private quarters. Only a couple had ever seen such a mystical place and Mizune had just been added to the list. Now they were in the main throne room where his chair was mounted in royal fashion. But Shredder did not sit. He had thoughts racing through his mind and the incredible amount of betrayal that had happened in just two days was remarkable. It was unheard of. Surely those fools knew better than to turncoat against the Foot Clan... Then again, perhaps he gave them all too much credit.

"She's all yours! Besides, you'd be doing us both a favor.", Shredder remarked for he was thoroughly agitated with all of this mess. First, Laz and his little punks, and then Mikko. They were naive fools not worthy of bearing the mark of the clan or wearing the doji. "This betrayal must end somewhere. I have given them everything but they take from me... Nothing. Nothing of value, at least. Their issues have made them stupid. Disloyalty is not accepted!", Shredder lectured as he paced back and forth.

If Mizune wanted to off Mikko and the others, why stop her? It would mean that his enemies would be destroyed without him having even lifted a finger. Shredder had that kind of power over others but he also knew how to utilize one's own emotional state to his advantage. Her vengeful quest to hunt down Mikko would result in the demise of an enemy. It was a perfect strategy. Granted, there was no guarantee that Mikko would die but her chances were slim to none. She wasn't much of a ninja anyway. Nothing but a waste of talent, what little there was.

Revenge was fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reluctant Alliance
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: The Land of the Dead :: The Archives :: RPG Scenes [Foot Prints]-
Jump to: