TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reluctant Alliance

Go down 
+6
Mizune Junko
Lexi Davis
Mikko McKinnon
Loventrice Dixon
Gabriel Juvanni
Leonardo Hamato
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

Reluctant Alliance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 1:32 am

Gabriel followed the two to the location and was inwardly cursing that there was a fire escape. He was waaay too drunk for this, but as luck would have it.. he was actually sobering up, fortunately for him. Otherwise this could have ended badly. Maybe had he known that he would be doing a lot of physical shit, he would have laid off the booze. Naaah. That was highly unlikely.

Once on the roof, he glanced around and quickly became impatient when he didn't see the chick. He was worried about the two back at the apartment. Maybe he should have stuck around just in case Mikko sent someone there, but surely Mikko had no idea that Lexi and Ally would be alone. Besides, Lexi had a gun and was a damn good shot. If things came down to it, Ally was pretty good with a gun, too.

Figuring this would take awhile, Gabe propped against a large air conditioner vent that would surely be on hiatus for the next several months due to the fall air. After rummaging through his pocket, he pulled out a joint and shoved it between his lips, lighting it with one smooth flick of his lighter...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 3:47 am

Mikko made it to the roof top just before the boys arrived. She stood hidden as she watched not only Laz but the turtle and Gabe show up too. So this was some kind of trap? how could Laz do that? She watched as Gabe leaned against the A/C unit and lit a joint. A man after her own heart. Mikko herself was still a little buzzed.

She silently slipped behind Gabe and rested her chin on his shoulder.

You gonna share that?
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 1:41 pm

It was certainly a good thing that Mikko didn't intend to kill him because Gabriel realized a little too late that someone had snuck up behind him. It startled him a little, but there wasn't much of a reaction except a slight shift in position. Damn, either she was really good, or he was still that drunk. Despite the drama of last night, he flashed the woman his trademark lop-sided grin and took another hit from the joint.

"Mmmm.. you wanna hit this, eh? Didn't you already?" He teased, and gave a nod in Laz and Leo's direction. "My boys over there wanna have a lil chat. Maybe if you play nice, I'll give you some." Yeah, it was meant to sound more perverted than it was, but he was only offering the joint. After she tore into his neck and caused a heck of a lot of drama.. yeah, he was a little hesitant about seconds with her...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 10:36 pm

Mikko gave Gabe's ear a light nip. Round two I'll let you have control. she told him with a wink. She then walked up to the other two guys who were looking less then amused by her flirting. She smiled at them and gave a wave. She was dressed in normal street cloths and had a back pack on her back that was full of weapons, just in case.

You brought me a turtle! Mikko cheered happily. She circled Leo and poked his arm. Muscley

Laz shook his head. Actually we're here to try to convince you to leave the turtles alone and to quite the foot. You can do better then the foot and anyway, being with the clan doesn't let you explore your real passion.

Cocaine?

No, your art. Anyway. You're a good fighter. But you couldn't take down the turtles.

Leo was quiet for a while and let the two friends talk. Then finally he spoke up. This meeting, though important, had to be quick. You don't need the foot. Do you really want to live in a world where Shredder rules everything?

Mikko lit a cig and thought on that. Shredder, houses me, feeds me, and pays me. Why would I give that up? Before I joined the foot I was on the streets. Now I have a home.You're arguments are weak.

But... she continued. Shredder is also an asshole and insane. No I wouldn't want to live in a world where he was ruler. But personally. I don't think that will ever happen. Karai has more of a chance to take over the world then shredder. Shredder is too crazy. I'll leave you alone. she told Leo. But I'm not ready to up and quit the clan...yet. I have to get things in order first.

Well it wasn't a no, the meeting was going well so far. She wasn't attacking anyone so that was good. You also have to appologize to Lexi.

For what!?

For threatning her and practically breaking into her home!

Fine. I'll say sorry. If I get to have another round with him She said pointing to Gabe.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 12:28 am

It seemed that Mikko was still counting on round two to happen, and who knew... maybe it would, despite the advice of Lexi, and his more sober self. Mikko was beautiful, but just a little too rough for his taste. Sure, kink was good, but having chunks taken out of him just wasn't his thing. He watched as she slipped off to hear what the others had brought her here for, and Gabriel himself tried to remember. Something about getting her to quit the Foot and not go after Leo or Lexi? Yeah, that was it. That's why he'd come. For Lexi.

While the others were discussing business, Gabriel pulled out his phone, hoping to see a missed call or a text from Ezekiel.. but there was nothing. What a let down that was. It sucked being forgotten. Sighing deeply, the curly-haired thug shoved his phone back into his pocket and looked up just in time to see all eyes on him as Mikko pointed in his direction...

"...What'd I miss..." He asked, figuring that he needed to answer something extremely important....
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 12:34 am

Mikko smiled at Gabe. We were just saying how I'll leave the turtles alone and tell Lexi I'm sorry if you and I can go another round. Will do it anyway, but it would be a bonus if she got to sleep with Gabe again. I'm not leaving the foot, just leaving you all alone.

Laz shrugged his shoulders. It's the best we can hope for right now.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 1:17 am

Okay, so now Gabriel was considering that maybe he was a little too stoned for this. He quirked a brow at the group as he stepped a little closer, as if doing so would clarify the misunderstanding. "Are you jokin'?" He asked, really not sure how to take this. If it was a joke, Laz seemed to be in agreement of it. So, they were making a deal... with his cock? What the hell?! Not that he was appalled, it was just... weird.

Finally, he shrugged his shoulders as she shoved his hands into the deep pockets of his baggy jeans to keep them warm. Man, how he hated this weather. Somehow, the thug felt that he was being used, but whatever. It was worth a shot, and besides, when had he ever complained about a chance to get laid.

"But what about the other girl?" He asked, then shook his head. "And no, I'm not askin' for a threesome.. how do we know she ain't gonna cause trouble for Lex, or Big Green over there?"

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 10:49 am

That's a shame, Gabe. If you were asking for a threesome I would be totally for it But I don't know the other girl. She just kinda followed me. No idea who she is. Mikko said with a shrug. I'll keep an eye on her.

Laz nor Leo was sure what to make of the other girl. She didn't say much and they had no idea who she was. We'll just have to be careful is all.

Leo nodded in agreement. I'm glad this went smoothly, I'm going to have to head out though I'm already in trouble as is. I'll see you guys later. and you He said pointing to Mikko. I'll be watching you.

Mikko smiled at Leo and gave a wave. Good you can get me out of trouble when I ultimitly cause it.

Leo rolled his eyes and ninja vanished away hoping to get home as fast as possible.

With Leo gone Mikko looked back at Gabe and threw an arm around his shoulder. You know you don't have to fuck me if you don't want to. I'll be good either way. Though I would rather have another round with you sometime. You are one fine piece of ass.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 11:49 pm

So, Mikko would have been up for a threesome? Well, that was certainly hot. Unfortunately his devious mind was forced back into reality when she admitted that she didn't even know the woman that he had led into his ex' house. It was possible that they had convinced Mikko not to do anything to jeopardize the Turtles, or Lexi. But the stranger was a loose end. One that needed to be secured by whatever means possible.

"Well, we need to figure out who she is..." The curly-haired thug stated as the Turtle dismissed himself. So, the mutant had a curfew? Gabriel quirked an amused brow at that. "What is he like, five?" He snickered, not realizing that the guy was actually a teenager. Not that Gabriel would understand curfews since he was cast out onto the streets at the age of eleven.

As soon as Leo left, Mikko approached him and draped an arm around him, then informed him that he was off the hook. That was a relief, knowing that he wasn't obligated in order to keep Lexi safe. Not that he didn't want to have sex with Mikko, but the timing just didn't seem right.

"Well, yer not so bad yerself." He said, flashing her a wink as he nuzzled a kiss against her temple. "I'll take a rain-check, babe. But I'm sure we'll be crossin' paths real soon..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 2:21 pm

Mikko smiled at his nuzzle and nodded. Yes we will be seeing each other again I'm sure.

Laz wrinkled his nose at the two. If you two are finished flirting we should get back to Lexi's and Mikko is coming with us so she can tel Lexi how sorry she is. And mean it. As for the other girl, Maybe Mikko can get more info on her?

She was asking about the tower She left something there or something so she might be a foot in training. If that's the case then she has something to prove and grabbing a turtle would but her in good standing with shredder. I'll look for her and kill her. No problem.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 1:46 pm

So, Laz wanted Mikko to go back with them in order to apologize to Lexi. That was all fine and good, Gabriel just hoped that Lex wouldn't freak out at the sight of her. Mikko and her company had really put her on edge last night, but maybe this was needed to get over that. Of course, that still left the other girl, and by the sounds of it, she wouldn't be easily persuaded.

"Don't you think a death sentence is a lil harsh?" Gabriel asked as he followed the other two off the roof. Man, how he hated heights while he was.. well... high. "I mean, you guys are ninja so I guess you know best, but maybe you should at least talk to her first..." He suggested to his one-night fling.

Of course, if the mystery woman chose to drop in uninvited again, and if she put one of them in danger, then he himself wouldn't hesitate to end her. He just knew that not all members of a particular faction were bad. Most would consider Dragons all  heartless killers.. but then there was his small group. Only willing to pull the trigger if their own lives were in danger. -'Steal, don't kill..'- Maybe there was hope for her.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 7:36 pm

I'll talk to her first. But then it's all stabby stabby. Mikko jumped down to the street level and headed back to Lexi's place with the boys. She was a little worried about how Lexi was going to react to her, she would let the guys go in first. Then walk in. maybe she should bring a present.

Should I get Lexi flowers?

Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 9:46 pm

Laz didn't say anything about Mikko stabing people. he was use to it by now. Not that he agreed with her methods. Once they were all back on the ground they headed back to Lexi's place. He didn't plan on Mikko staying long, just long enough to say she was sorry for being a bitch and then she can leave.

Flowers? I guess a gift couldn't hurt.

They made a quick stop and Mikko ended up getting Lexi a cake and some weed. they then made it to Lexi's place. Laz knocked on the door he didn't want to just enter even though he was living there for the time being.

Lexi. Mikko's here to say sorry she brought gifts. He informed.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 10:56 pm

After the guys had left, Lexi and Ally cleaned up the kitchen, then headed into the den to watch a movie in an attempt to curb the worry, but that was close to impossible. At least Ally was good company and Lexi was amazed that after all the blonde had been through and still adorned the bruises to prove it, she could still smile. It made her wonder just how much the girl was bottling up. Lexi had only been 'nearly' raped before, and she knew the distress that had on her. Ally was strong, but it was sad that the girl was used to it. No one should ever get used to something like that...

Lexi was so lost in her thoughts that Laz' knock at the door startled her. Realizing who it was, she quickly jumped up and headed to the door, peeping out to make sure the voice matched the face before unlocking the dead bolts. Then she realized what Laz had said. Mikko.. was with them? At first she hesitated, but if the girl wanted to apologize, it wouldn't be nice to prevent her from doing so. It didn't mean that she had to trust her, just hear her out.

With a sigh, Lexi finally unlocked the door and opened it for the small group. "Come in." She told them, a little disappointed that Leo wasn't with them, but remembered that he had to go home....
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 10:56 pm

Laz walked in first and then Mikko. Mikko brought you a cake. He said. He then moved out of the way so Mikko could speak to Lexi. The girl was never good at saying she was sorry so he wasn't sure how this was going to go down.

Mikko Handed Lexi the strawberry cake and smiled at her. I'm sorry I tried to get your turtle friend to the tower. I'm going to leave him alone. Though it will probably kill me. But hey, no worries.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 8:35 pm

Love was quite cozy in her new little home. She still felt really bad about attacking Don. She could have made a new friend. She could use a friend in this city so she wasn't always alone. But she was so hungry and she had a hard time controling herself. But she was truly sorry for what she had done and hoped that Don would give her a second chance. She wanted to see him again, it wasn't everyday that she met new mutants.

After laying in bed for a while she finally got up and left the building. She didn't know where she was going but she did need water and food. So she was on the hunt. Love climbed to the roof tops where she felt the safest. No one seen her and she could strike from above.
Back to top Go down
Tiphanny Jonnson

Tiphanny Jonnson

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 8:37 pm

Tiphanny was feeling pretty bad about putting Lexi on the spot. She was really just looking out for her friend. She hated that Lexi was only used for bait or a decoy. She deserved more then that. But she shouldn't have outted Lexi like that. So she made her way to Lexi's place. They worked together so they would have to make peace.

When she got to Lexi's place she watched Gabe, Laz, and that slutty girl go inside. She ran up behind Gabe and waved to Lexi.

Hey you. I wanted to come over and tell you I'm sorry. She explained quickly before Lexi tried to kick her out.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 2:22 pm

When the group returned, Ally was also disappointed to see that Leo had done as he had said and returned home. She really liked the guy. He was interesting and a good listener, but at least Gabriel had returned. When the thug took a seat in the recliner, out of the way for Mikko and Lexi to talk, the blonde quickly took a seat on the armrest of his chair, just wanting to be close to him. Yeah, she had tried to get into his pants in the past, and would surely do so again in the future, but despite the bad blood between her brother and Gabriel, she realized that the curly-haired thug was probably her best friend.

"Lexi and Laz are having a date night tonight.." The blonde reminded him, keeping her tone quiet. "Maybe we should go back to your place since the danger is over. Give them some privacy.."

Lexi's full attention was on Mikko, still not knowing what to think of this situation. She did appreciate the fact that Mikko was trying to apologize, even if it meant putting herself in danger. After a long moment of uncertainty, she finally offered a hint of a smile as she accepted the gifts and carefully placed them on the coffee table. "If you stick to your word, you know you'll have protection. Laz, Gabe and I will have your back... as well as the Turtles." She hated speaking for all of them, but if Leo was in, she was certain that his brothers would do the right thing.

Just then, an unexpected guest popped in, and suddenly the room felt a little too crowded. What Tiph had done was low, but at least she was apologizing. It made Lexi skeptical... but if she was willing to give Mikko, a complete stranger a second chance.. why not Tiph, a girl who had been a good friend? With a deep sigh, she gave a small nod. "We have to talk, Tiph." But not at this exact moment. Right now they were still trying to establish if Mikko was sincere or not.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 7:21 pm

Pffft I don't need protection. Not with these guns! Mikko said and flexed her arms. she was glad that Lexi was talking to her and didn't just throw her out the house. she then turned to Ally and Gabe and slid herself over to them.

Lets make it a threesome! She sat on the arm of the chair. If anything I can protect you all. I'll still be living in the tower, I'm not quitting the foot. I'm just, going to stay away from any mission involving the turtles.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 8:49 pm

Mizune argued with herself for over thirty minutes before deciding to put on her uniform. Her meeting with the Shredder had been interrupted by one of their own and thank Buddha for that. She was really starting to sweat bullets. At that moment she completely forgot what her goal was. So it was time to go back to the tower and to face...him. With that in mind, she hopped from roof top to roof top, heading towards the direction of the tower.

There was no reason to use the door. Why not go through the window? Slipping inside the building, she managed to catch up with one of the Foot soldiers, only to hesitate. Perhaps it was a little too early...maybe she can wait for awhile in the main room until the time is right. And with that Junko hung out in the main room with the other Foot soldiers, who pretty much ignored her for the most part. She just loitered there, thinking about what to say and what exactly Shredder wants.

The mutant turtle had definitely startled her the other day. A part of her didn't want to capture him. What if he had gotten hurt, or worse? The way he regarded her...she can tell he was intelligent. Capturing the mutant felt wrong, somehow. Maybe she can have a talk with him and ask what is going on, why Shredder wants him captured in the first place, and see what she can do about it.

But...the Turtle is a worthy prize. If she captured him, she'll win his trust for sure. Oh, what to do...
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 9:04 pm

Laz could feel the tension between Tiphanny and Lexi. That wasn't his problem though, His problem was Mikko and so far things seemed to be working out. Laz took a seat on the couch and slipped his shoes off. He didn't plan on going anywhere for a while. He wasn't sure hot long the other girls or Gabe was staying. He would have to get ready for their date soon though.

Back to top Go down
Tiphanny Jonnson

Tiphanny Jonnson

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 9:07 pm

Tiphanny nodded at Lexi. Great the we have to talk speech. She was hoping Lexi would just forgive and forget. It was a mistake. She thought Lexi needed a little push to move up in life, she was wrong. Though she had no clue what was so specal about a turtle. sure he was mutated and all but still, no reason to lose your head over it.

Tiph walked inside and took a seat next to Laz on the couch. She eyed Mikko and the other girl and Gabe. Figures he would have two women on his lap. She really needed to get over the guy. It was hard though when you had giving up so much to just be with him. He didn't even care. He didn't even realize why she had join the gang in the first place. Yeah she had regrets. But she couldn't go back now.

I've got a gig tonight if you all want to come see me. At the house of blues.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 6:21 pm

Of course Lexi couldn't just 'forgive and forget'. maybe in time, she could forgive, but Tiph would have to prove that she really meant her apology and wasn't trying to get close once again for her own personal gain. She would like to think that her friend was better than that, and maybe.. just maybe she had just messed up.

Lexi also noticed the way that Mikko and Ally were hovering over Gabriel, and true to form, he was certainly enjoying the attention. Mikko's comment about a threesome earned a devious look from the thug, and he ran a finger along her inner thigh, stopping short of her 'hot spot'. "I would be down with that, but Gabriel here won't sleep with me.. he thinks I'm too young..." The blonde told her, rejection in her tone.

"Gabe's not in the mind-set to do anyone right now..." Lexi told them, trying to extinguish any notion of a threesome or sex of any kind in her home. She wasn't playing host to her ex's bad habits. When Tiph invited them all to her gig tonight, she looked at Laz. Maybe they could incorporate that into their date, if he had any interest in listening to live music....
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 10:37 pm

Too young? How old are you? You seem old enough to me. We don't need Gabe, It can just be you and me. Mikko said with a grin. If you need cock though I have a few colorful ones back at the tower.

Laz smiled at Tiph and nodded. Well if Lexi would like to. I would love to head over and watch you sing. we can add it to our date.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 12:37 am

"I'm eighteen..." Ally told Mikko as she ruffled Gabriel's hair. "Buuut I think the reason Gabe here won't do me is because he's afraid that Ezekiel will get mad. You see, Spike, my brother.. he's their enemy and he especially hates Gabriel.." She said, only chuckling at Mikko's offer. Obviously she wasn't taking the woman seriously. Ally had never been with another female before. Not that she didn't find women attractive, but she definitely needed to 'D'.

"I don't wanna ruin our friendship..." Gabriel spoke up, returning the girl's hair ruffling. He knew that after the night Ally had, she wasn't in any condition to even think about sex.. but like him, it always seemed to be her driving force, and it seemed that Mikko was on that page, too.

Hearing that Laz was in agreement for going to see Tiph perform, Lexi gave a soft smile. "We'll be there, then."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reluctant Alliance
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: The Land of the Dead :: The Archives :: RPG Scenes [Foot Prints]-
Jump to: