TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reluctant Alliance

Go down 
+6
Mizune Junko
Lexi Davis
Mikko McKinnon
Loventrice Dixon
Gabriel Juvanni
Leonardo Hamato
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

Reluctant Alliance - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 2:05 am

Junko swerved to the left, however, her attempts weren't successful. She felt a sharp pain. Clutching her stomach, she noticed a patch of blood stained on her fingers. Wincing a bit she gripped the hilt of the sword as tight as she can, using it as a shield to protect the rest of her body, although it was too late.

Never, in her whole life, had she been injured in a fight. Okay, that wasn't necessarily true. She received a few scrapes and bruises before, but not a wound as big as this. Never mind that noisy distraction, its just a flesh wound after all. Right?

Gritting her teeth in pain, she felt her knees give way. If someone didn't come soon she would be nothing more then a mess on the carpet. The Shredder will be pleased about that...
Back to top Go down
Oroku Karai
Canon
Oroku Karai

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 3:56 am

Ever since her run-in with a huge mutant crocodile, and the Turtle that had come to her aid, Karai had been keeping a low profile around the tower, allowing her wounds to mend without drawing attention to the fact that she had indeed been injured. Only a few days had past since that incident so the soreness was still noticeable and the skin still broken, but like a wounded wild animal, she could not show her weakness. It would be a death sentence for her reputation. The young kunoichi was good at masking her pain and could force herself to walk with no noticeable limp and the wounds could be concealed beneath her GI.

The Shredder's adoptive daughter had been doing some investigative work of her own. After Leonardo had spared her life and spoke with her, she was having difficulties believing that these creatures were as horrible as her father made them out to be. Yes, their 'father' had been the reason for Saki's loss, but apparently those 'apples' had fallen far from the tree.

Now there was this new girl. Karai had witnessed the woman enter her father's chambers on two occasions. No one had noticed Karai because she was the embodiment of stealth. What was this outsider up to? Only time would tell and she would extract these answers on her own, because actions spoke truth and she would certainly be keeping a hawk's eye on her.

Karai was in the area when the fight broke loose. Normally the kunoichi would not concern herself with such a petty outburst, but she had caught some of the conversation. Her hearing was so keen that some would argue that she could hear a pin drop. Unfortunate for Mikko, but it was enough to prompt Karai to react. Everyone in the room was oblivious to her presence until the exact moment she wanted them to see her. Suddenly she was in between the two women, her sword clashing with the one that threatened to behead the stranger. She gave the weapon a violent push, her deep almond eyes narrowing at Mikko, but remaining aware of the one behind her...

"That is enough!"

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 4:00 am

Mikko didn't even notice Karai until she was right in front of her. Her sword met with a metal clash against Karai's. At first Mikko was angry about being stopped. Then she noticed who stopped her. Mikko quickly took a step back and handed her weapon over to the owner. She didn't like Karai. But it would be unwise to let that fact be known and she wouldn't dare fight the woman. Mikko would lose that battle quickly.

Sadly Mikko couldn't kill Junko who would be sure to tell Shredder what she had learned. Maybe today was the day Mikko should start looking for a new place to live. Maybe that Gabe guy had a place she could crash.

This new comer attacked me.
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 4:02 am

Mizune was startled by the interruption. A woman came in between the two. She could breathe a sigh of relief. If it weren't for this person then she could've had more then just a flesh one. Clutching the side of the stomach and wincing in pain, she lowered the weapon. Junko is not usually the kind of person who would show pain mostly due to sheer stubbornness.

"Who're you?" This time she did manage to bite her tongue. No need to be rude to someone who had just saved her life, only if she could call it saving. She did save her head, though. So she owed her one, supposedly.

She shook her head furiously,"That is a lie. She's a traitor! She has been plotting behind the master's back!"
Back to top Go down
Oroku Karai
Canon
Oroku Karai

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 4:13 am

Karai wasn't interested in who had started this fight. She knew nothing about this new person and knew that Mikko was a loose canon. It was possible that both were to blame. But there was a rule around the tower that both of them had broken; 'no fighting in the tower'. Of course, there was that other reason she had intervened, but her motives were never out on the table.

"You know the rules, Mikko!" She reminded the woman, and because the other probably had not been here long enough to know.. "No fighting in the tower! My father will not be pleased." And that should be enough of a warning to set the woman straight. Hearing Junko's question, the kunoichi shifted her gaze in the newcomer's direction. She was silent for a moment, taking the new woman in. Karai was usually good at reading people, but this one was no open book. Still, there was a red flag. Something that she didn't quite trust. Then again, Karai trusted very few.

"I am Oroku Karai. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 4:16 am

yes Mikko knew the rules. great now shredder was going to be pissed at her...again! She just couldn't get a break. she didn't want to get in anymore trouble though. So she kept her mouth shut and nodded. The others went about their business quietly not wanting to face Karai's or Shredder's wrath.

Mikko turned to walk away as well. Get back to her room pack her things leave quickly and quietly.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 4:19 am

"Mizune Junko. Thanks, for what you did back there. Sorry you had to see that." She winced,"Now if you excuse me I'm going to have to clean this up." With that she turn to hobble off to look for the kitchen, or at least find the nearest bathroom. No way was she going to see the Shredder looking like this. It was too embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Oroku Karai
Canon
Oroku Karai

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 4:58 am

But Karai had no intentions of telling her Father of this. She saw no need to bother him with something so petty. No damage had been done, and now that introductions were out of the way, the new woman was hobbling off to treat her wounds, and Mikko was also parting ways. She had intentions of speaking with Mikko in private, but she couldn't address the woman with the other Foot in the common area.

She waited for both women to disappear in different directions, and she would allow Mikko time to arrive at her room before going after her....
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 5:02 am

Mikko was quick to get to her room. She shut the door and locked it. Then the pacing started. What to do? would Junko really tell Shredder? Probably. But it wasn't like Mikko did anything wrong. She just had a talk that was all. Nothing wrong with talking, right?

She grabbed her bag and pulled out a powder. She needed something to take the edge off. She lined the powder up on a mirror and snorted it up her nose. She shook her head to clear it then fell back on the bed.

She couldn't leave. Where would she go? To bad she didn't get Gabe's number. But she did have Laz's. Mikko reached for her phone and sent Laz a text.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 5:13 am

Junko finally managed to find the restroom. Soaking the toilet paper into the water, she begin to wrap it around the wound, making a gauze. She hoped it would stop the bleeding. Damn that bitch. Damn her to hell. She only tried to make friends. The thought startled her. Great, another moral dilemma. If she continue to follow Shredder in the hopes that he would look her way....would she become as bad as he is? Or would she bite her tongue and keep this information to herself? If she had done that, Shredder would slit her throat for sure. But on the other hand....this was her only chance to prove to him...that there are some people he can trust.

Sadly, love had won out. Or if she could call it love. She wasn't so sure, but something inside of her told her that she had to do this. For...him. She's going to hate herself in the morning, but those are the breaks. She should've known that the moment she signed up into this organization.

Walking out of the bathroom, she headed down the hall, straight to the direction of the Shredder's throne room. She had familiarize herself with the route by now. The guards was about to shoo her away when she growled at them, telling them she had some information for Shredder that is too important to ignore. The guards eyed at her and noticed there were blood on her fingers. This was serious.

They moved away, allowing her to pass through the entrance. She lightly tap on the door.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 2:06 pm

Lexi nodded at Tiph, then gave a nod in the bedroom's direction. She honestly didn't want to do this right now, but before either of them could move on from this, it had to be done. They needed to talk out their feelings and understand one another. "Come on." She motioned, and led the way into the bedroom, closing the door behind them. There was enough daylight filtering in through the blinds of the window to keep them from being cast in darkness. Just enough. No need for the intrusion of the overhead ceiling light.

She looked at her friend, sighing deeply. She was glad that Tiph had made an attempt to set things right, it just hurt that she had chosen her pervious action....

"Thank you... for thinking our friendship is worth saving." Because that did mean something to Lexi. "But do you understand why I was upset?" She asked, giving her friend time to process the question. "I know in your mind, you were trying to help me in ranks.. but those guys...the Turtles, they're better men than most people. A title in some stupid gang isn't worth their lives...."
Back to top Go down
Oroku Karai
Canon
Oroku Karai

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 2:27 pm

Moments passed, then Karai headed into the direction of Mikko's 'room'. Some of the Foot had actually homes and lives outside of this place, but some of the higher-ups were granted permission to live here. Mikko had taken that offer, though it seemed the woman had quite the 'outside' life. Even though Karai had not been back in the city for very long, the young kunoichi was quick to pick up on things.

Once she reached the room, Karai lurked outside, attempting to listen in, in case the woman tried to call out. But there was no one way conversation taking place. Her hand touched the doorknob and finding it locked didn't settle well with her. As one of the tower's Geisha passed by, Karai pulled one of the pins from the ghostly figure's hair, then used it to pick the lock. In a matter of seconds, the wooden structure swung open and Oroku Saki's daughter stepped into the room and the door quietly closed behind them.

Seeing the residue left by the drugs, and Mikko texting, Karai folded her arms and cleared her throat to get the drug addict's attention. "Am I interrupting something?"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 4:42 pm

Mikko had just sent Laz a text when Karai stepped in the bedroom. She sat up right and wiped at her nose. Shouldn't you knock or something? Mikko asked, clearly irritated. There was a reason the doors had locks, she would hope that the foot would have a little more respect for ones privicy then that.

No. I'm sure it's not against the rules to text a friend.

Mikko tossed the phone on the bed and stood up. she had gotten use to acting sober when she needed to. Though usually the drugs had mostly passed through her system. This time she was still freshly intoxicated.

Do you want something?
Back to top Go down
Tiphanny Jonnson

Tiphanny Jonnson

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 4:46 pm

Tiphanny walked into the back room with Lexi and took a seat on the bed. She hoped that Lexi still wasn't too mad at her. She gave her friend a smile. Of course I want our friendship to be ok. and yeah I totally get where yer coming from. I guess at the time I didn't see the turtle as a friend, just some turtle. But I shouldn't have said anything. I'm really sorry. I just hate seeing you being used as bait all the time. You can do more then that. Hell you can do better then this gang.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 4:48 pm

Laz stood in the living room with Gabe and Ally. Then he got a text from Mikko. He read it and shook his head. The girl is already in trouble. She needs a place to crash. He told the room. He then looked at Gabe and pointed to him. She wants to know if she can stay with you. She said to promise you drugs and girls.

Laz shook his head. He knew that was a promise that Mikko could fulfill. I can give you her number if you want to talk to her.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 11:28 pm

Gabriel was debating on if he would go see Tiph perform or not.. the chick had been acting really weird around him lately. It was confusing. Obviously he had no idea that the girl actually liked him, and had even joined the gang to be close to him. Sometimes he was just that oblivious. Besides, he assumed that they had been on the same page when they had slept together, because it was never Gabriel's intentions to hurt anyone. He just figured that everyone knew that he wasn't looking for commitment. Not because he was a heartless dog, but the thug had personal demons that just wouldn't allow him to pursue an actual relationship.

His hand was currently up Ally's shirt, massaging the blonde's back when Laz spoke up, informing him that Mikko wanted to crash at his place, and she would repay him with drugs and women. That earned a quiet chuckle from the thug. "Nah, she doesn't have to pay me... she can stay at my place." He told the guy. Now it seemed he would have two chicks crashing at his place. Not that he minded at all. Company was always good. Though, he rarely took his one night stands back to his place, but Mikko was in trouble and helping people out was kinda his specialty.

"Yeah.. give me her number."
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 11:35 pm

Laz was actually supprised that Gabe was willing to take Mikko in. He had just met the girl and his experience was a life threatning one. But he gave Gabe her number and put his phone away. Gabe and Mikko could talk out the details.

He looked to Ally and flashed her a charming smile.

So you going to give me the name of the guy that hurt you so i can kick his ass for you?
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 11:40 pm

Lexi knew that Tiph had only been trying to help her, in her own way. Unfortunately that backfired horribly, and because of that, Mikko, accompanied with an unknown had tracked Laz to her place and everyone that had been at her place that night were possibly in danger. Sure, Mikko promised to lay off, but what about the other woman? Was the Shredder already aware of their involvement with Leo?

With a deep sigh, Lexi sat on the bed next to her friend. "I don't want to be a part of this gang, Tiph. I just.. had to. For protection, and being bait and a getaway driver is what I'm good at. I'm not a killer, so moving up in ranks would only put me in a position to do things that I can't. It would be a death sentence.." She told her. "I mean, at least being bait.. I can make sure that you, Gabe and Ezekiel always come out alive..."
Back to top Go down
Tiphanny Jonnson

Tiphanny Jonnson

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 11:44 pm

heh...You joined for a better reason then me. I just joined because I thought it was a sure fire way to get closer to Gabe. That didn't end up happening. and you could totally be a killer. You and I together. Like natural born killers! Honestly I don't like you being bait. Puts you in too much danger. I worry about you. Maybe Hun needs a woman to do desk work or something.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 11:52 pm

Perhaps Gabriel should have been a little more careful of who he let crash at his place, especially after Mikko and that other chick had barged into Lexi's, but sometimes having a good heart could blind sight you. But Mikko had agreed to be good, so he saw no harm. Once Laz gave him the number, he sent her a text:

'Hey babe, Laz said u need a place to crash. Yer welcome at my place. Meet me at Lex's place..'

Ally smiled at Laz. The guy was certainly a sweet one. Not many of those around. Lexi would be a fool to pass him up, that was for sure. Who knew... if she didn't bite this, then maybe she would...

"I don't know their names, but there were three of them. I think they may have been new Turk recruits. If so, they obviously don't know that they targeted the wrong person..." She frowned deeply. "That's why I don't like the Turks much.... mostly rapists..."
Back to top Go down
Oroku Karai
Canon
Oroku Karai

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 12:08 am

Mikko's attitude was to be expected, but Karai seemed unfazed by it. She was used to snotty nosed brats who had become too comfortable for their own good. "A locked door is a cause for suspicion..." She informed, eyes piercing into Mikko's. " The newcomer says that you are a traitor... is this true?" She asked, knowing that she wouldn't receive an honest answer. No one would admit to being such a thing, after all. It was a sure death sentence.

"Earlier when you had no idea that I was listening in, you mentioned ...'Turtles'... what do you know about them?' Because from what Karai could gather, it seemed that Mikko was trying to keep a secret, and if it regarded Leonardo, that certainly had her interest....
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 12:13 am

But Mikko was high, she wasn't thinking clearly. It was a bad time to be asking her questions. Hearing her phone she picked it up and smiled. She had a place to stay! Maybe she could get in Gabe's pants again. She would be sure to thank him in some way. First she had to deal with the bitch.

Pffft. No! She walked up to Karai and patted her on the shoulder with a grin.

Leo's a good guy. kinda hot in that mutant kinda way. We had a little talk. Then he left to go home.
Back to top Go down
Oroku Karai
Canon
Oroku Karai

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 12:27 am

Mikko dared to get too close to Karai.. obviously there was no respect there. It was a fortunate thing that Mikko had information that Karai wanted, otherwise the intrusion of personal space would have ended badly for the high ninja. Hearing Mikko call Leonardo by his name surprised Karai. So, she knew him well enough to be on a name basis with him...

"And this is the information that caused the fight between you and the newcomer? You are keeping your knowledge of them from my father?" The kunoichi sounded accusing, but she was actually trying to distinguish if Mikko would squeal to her leader.....
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 12:31 am

Mikko rubbed her eyes and shook her head. Then nodded. then shook her head again. Yeah the fight. I uh...don't think Shredder should know. Just between us girls, we should live and let live. you didn't hear that from me. No telling daddy. mums the word. shhhhhhh....

Mikko then turned around and started to pack her things.
Back to top Go down
Oroku Karai
Canon
Oroku Karai

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 12:46 am

Of course, Karai would never admit that she actually agreed with Mikko on this, and perhaps this is why she did nothing to stop the woman from packing. Indeed, she was harboring information that would get her killed, if it was ever known that she was trying to protect them, for whatever reason. Indeed, Leonardo was a gentleman, but Mikko was a trained assassin.. much like herself. But it seemed they both had a moral code, something that could someday land them both in hot water...

Whenever Mikko turned around, there would be no trace of Karai. It was as if this talk had never happened, and for all Mikko knew in her drugged state, perhaps it never did.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reluctant Alliance
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: The Land of the Dead :: The Archives :: RPG Scenes [Foot Prints]-
Jump to: