TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reluctant Alliance

Go down 
+6
Mizune Junko
Lexi Davis
Mikko McKinnon
Loventrice Dixon
Gabriel Juvanni
Leonardo Hamato
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Reluctant Alliance - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 12:50 am

That's not too young. Spike uh? I like that name. Mikko slipped off the chair. and gave Gabe a kiss on his cheek. I have to head back to the tower. But maybe I'll come see your band. She said turning to Tiphanny. She then looked back at Ally and handed her a card with her number on it. Tell your brother to call me sometimes. Anyone named Spike has got to be fun.

With that she gave everyone a hug and left the house bound for the tower. It wasn't until she left that it really hit her. She made a promise not to go after the turtles. If shredder found out she was doomed. And what did that mean really? Was she protecting the turtles now? If someone else went after them would she step in? Time would tell.

Mikko made it to the tower and walked inside. She headed to the main room with the TV and couches. She plopped down on the recliner and looked around for the TV romote
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Tiphanny Jonnson

Tiphanny Jonnson

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 12:52 am

Great! Tiph was excited to have her friends there to see her sing and her band play. One day she hoped to go pro. When Mikko left she looked at Lexi. Soooo you wanted to talk?
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 12:59 am

Junko had enough of her fill of the main room. She was getting bored talking to these commoners. It had only been a few minutes. It was time to continue that talk with Shredder. With that in mind, she got up from the chair and started to head towards Shredder's throne room, something that she always rolled her eyes at, but then again, he is the head of the clan so she can grudgingly admit that he had earned it. After all what better way to intimidate others by lording it over everyone else?

She didn't notice that someone else also had entered the main room, too. It didn't matter to her. She's the sort of person who doesn't stick her nose in the affairs of others. Little did she know it was the same woman from the other night, not that she cared about little details like that. Friendship is something that has never been important to her.

Junko approached the entrance. She informed the guards that she wishes to continue the meeting with Shredder since it ended so abruptly last night. Now to sit back and wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 11:57 pm

The notorious throne room. It had been decorated with many trinkets and prized possessions, ranging from suits of feudal armor to feudal weaponry. But the elephant in the room was none other than Shredder himself. His armored form remained seated in deep thought. The mutants from the other day. They were still alive. No one ruined his criminal activity and got away with it! Nobody! That temper of his seemed out of control but little did his own loyal clan know that he was in total control at all times. No reason not to be. Shredder owned New York.

He owned the officials, he owned the dirty cops, and of course he owned the financial business. His own empire was a financial beast that had seized the market in electronics and other related properties. His corporation was one of the most successful conglomerates in this miserable city. Saki had become a powerful man, financially and otherwise. But those mutants had to pay. There was no way out of it. Their lives would be sacrificed to protect his own. Thankfully, they didn't know that Saki was in fact the criminal mastermind behind the clan.

Suddenly, a light tap on his throne door alerted Shredder to the presence of another. It had better be important. With one powerful command, Shredder obliged. "Enter!" It was all he would have to say. The master was a man of little time and did not waste such time with petty problems. To his surprise, it was Mizune Junko who had been quite the thorn in his side. She wanted so much more from him, but really? Did she truly think her little games would work? Her first problem was that she underestimated him criminally. She would pay... In time.

"Don't waste my time. What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 12:21 am

Entering inside the Shredder's office had been intimidating the first time. Now it felt much easier. It was still as imposing as ever, the only difference is the master is fuming. Whoa. What ruffled his feathers? Did that woman failed in her mission to catch the mutant? That's got to be it. Well, that was her problem. She wanted nothing to do with it.

She folded her arms, regarding him with a cool and calm expression. A smile crossed her lips,"Nice to see you too. Is that how you treat all your guests?" The tone is playful and teasing. "And didn't anybody tell you need to control your temper? Doesn't do well for the blood pressure." The tone switched from teasing to business,"You asked me yesterday how my clan would feel if I had left. I told you, they won't miss me. Our organization is small, just started growing. Yours is more...sophisticated. You are considered a legend in the underground world. You have the city right in the palm of your hands. That is why I found the Foot Clan appealing. I would like to help you achieve your goals, whatever they maybe."

There was no sarcasm, no teasing, none of that playfulness. She was serious. She wanted to prove herself to him. It meant more to her then anything else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 1:02 am

Despite his personal feelings towards Mizune, the wannabe kunoichi had grabbed his attention as soon as her playfulness switched up to a serious tone; no playing around. This was unexpected. Shredder blinked a couple of times just to reassure himself and take a brief pause. So, she could be serious. Fair enough. He would allow her to finish before he started to treat her as she probably should've been treated all along. That tone as soon as she entered made the master want to punch her square in the jaw. But she had her uses.

Once Mizune had finished explaining herself, Shredder arose. He made his way down from his throne and approached her before he started to size her up. He had a few surprises of his own. "Very well. You wish to be useful? Follow me out to the garden. Let's talk.", the master suggested. The garden was where he kept that peace and state of mind. It was his pride and joy, next to Karai.

It didn't take long for them to reach the rooftop of the tower where he tended to the garden, along with the servants. They always took care of the rare and exotic flowers he had obtained from all over the world. Besides, if they refused he would snap their spine. But that was not today. Today was the day Mizune would prove to her master why she is worthy of being a part of his prestigious organization. She would have to be extra convincing because he already did not trust her. Not in the least. But perhaps there was hope.

"I must say, you caught me by surprise back there. What's the matter? Losing your touch? No more quips to occupy the fact that you fear me and the power that I possess over this city?", Shredder berated. It was basically him trying to accept the fact that her taunting has ceased. Perhaps not entirely, even yet. It was impressive. "But more importantly, yes. You want to fully submit yourself to my goals? That is interesting. First off, you don't seem the type to give up even an ounce of power. Much like myself. But your offer intrigues me. If you're serious about it... Let's see what you can do. I might have an assignment for you."

Shredder was blunt and to the point. No need to dance around this anymore. He did need the help and she was willing. After all, why get blood on your own hands when you have pawns to do the dirty work for you? "Interested?", he asked with a concealed grin.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 1:15 am

Junko followed Shredder onto the rooftop. She took a quick look around. She had no idea that a garden like this even exists in this city. She would've gladly given him a compliment but now wasn't a good time for it. Now it was time to get to business. Finally, he was starting to take her seriously. She knew that would catch her attention.

She paused, reflecting on every word. He was right; she's a proud warrior and not the least bit submissive. Her name may meant 'obedient', but she has never been the sort who would be tied down easily. Junko liked her freedom. To wonder around the streets, sneaking into places, stealing just to get by. Who would've thought these small, meager talents would get her recruited. No doubt the clan would ridicule her for taking sides with a man. Not all men are useless and she wanted to prove that.

She nodded her head,"What do you've got in mind?" She brushed aside his admonishes. Her body started to tense. He's challenging her. Wants to test her loyalty. Whatever he has in mind, she'll gladly do it. It might involve risking her life and might draw some blood...the idea of taking a life made her shudder. She hoped that won't come to pass. Then again, she was in this business to survive. A kunoichi has to do what a kunoichi has to do.

For survival...she thought bitterly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 1:42 pm

Once she agreed, Shredder narrowed his eyes in thought. It would be something that she would not have expected. It would come from left field, far left field. But it would knock out two birds with one stone. Trust was a vulnerable field that needed to be tread carefully. Shredder didn't trust one single ally in the clan. Why should he? At a moment's notice none would bat an eye to try and usurp him, take his power and his fortune. None were entirely trustworthy. Perhaps Mizune could be the first to earn it.

Of course he trusted Karai. She was his daughter, he would always have a soft spot of leniency with her. "So eager? Alright then. I want you to trail Mikko. Follow her when she goes out for her assignments. Report back to me as soon as you know something.", the master instructed. Mikko had yet to bring him the mutants and he was growing weary of her true allegiances. Mikko may know where her loyalties lie, but he didn't. Not yet. Mizune may prove useful after all.

He knew that he couldn't get too close without seeming suspicious of her actions, certainly her laziness. Not that it mattered. Shredder could simply just kill her and no one would ever find the body. Disloyalty was not accepted in the Foot Clan, you understand. But it was easier and far more entertaining to have one of their own trail her, make her sweat a little. Get her worried. All it took was one willing subject.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 6:40 pm

Junko paused for a moment. Mikko. Could it be that woman she met last night? The one whom she helped tried to bag the mutant? Her conscience kicked in. On the one side, this meant an act of betrayal. But isn't that what she signed up for? Since when do ninjas worry about silly things like morals? But why did it felt wrong? Then again, the Shredder is offering a chance to prove herself to him. She doubted that he is willing to trust any member of his clan and who can blame him? With all that power...anyone would want to take him out. No wonder he is so paranoid.

She would not let anything happen to him. Not if she can help it. Even if it meant betraying one of her own. She clenched her fists,"As a matter of fact I do have something to report. I was with that woman last night." The entire sentence rolled out of her tongue. "She and I went to track down the mutant...we found him staying at an apartment complex. His friends were protecting him. However, he did have a message for you. He wants to face you himself alongside the rest of his family." She stopped. There were more of them? A whole clan of mutants?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 6:00 pm

Putting aside petty differences, Shredder listened to what Mizune had to say on her behalf. She revealed that she was with Mikko the other night. Very interesting. Shredder liked keeping tabs on all of his underlings mainly due to how easy it was to create betrayal among a group. Trust was something that had to be earned and maintained. Without trust, there could be no foundation. No building of strong, tight bonds. There could be no alliances. But trust was overrated. Shredder barely trusted Mizune but she seemed so ready and willing to impress him.

Once she revealed what the turtle had said it caused him to throw his head back and cackle. The mutant wanted another chance to prove himself. There wouldn't be anything left of the fool to matter! Shredder nodded his head a couple of times before glancing up at the kunoichi. "So willing to die for their 'father' and his foolish cause. They are noble, I will give them that. But only fools are so blinded to see the inevitable outcome. Very well.", the master accepted. After all, the mutants had not been properly trained anyway. It would be an easy bout.

"Anything else?", Shredder asked impatiently. He wanted it all out there and in the open. No more secrets. No more secret bonds, no more plans kept from his ears. The rise of the Foot Clan would begin again.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 6:19 pm

Someone in the common room had turned on some music. Everyone was relaxing today it seemed. No one seemed worried about anything and with Shredder out of sight no one was trying to impress the boss. One of the men pulled Mikko out of her recliner and helped her on the coffee table. With a smile she gave them a little show, started to dance, with the drugs she took it wouldn't take much for her cloths to start coming off.

Little did she know the woman she had ran into last night was now telling shredder about their little venture. It was something she was going to keep to herself. But when she finds out about shredder's new found knowledge the bitch will have to go down.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 6:20 pm

She shook her head,"Not at the moment." That cackle unnerved her. Why is he so determined to take down these mutants? What had they done to him that warranted death? It is a question that has been eating her way at her mind ever since she saw the mutant face to face. He was so willing to protect his friends from her...Then again, they did barge into this woman's apartment, in the attempts of taking her mutant friend hostage.

"But, if anything else comes up, I will let you know, first hand." She did not dare ask him the question that had plagued her mind. He seemed unwilling to trust her with that sensitive information.

Their father....so there was more then one mutant walking the streets of New York. New York City had always been a strange place. It just got stranger.

"Am I dismissed?" She assumed this meeting is over. This way, she can continue on her new mission, which is to follow this woman...Mikko. There was something off with that woman. Next time she won't go into battle without her weapons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 6:43 pm

Mizune asked if she was dismissed. Previously, she had assured her master that if anything should pop up then he would be the first to know it. Such a noble young assassin. But he did not fully trust anyone other than himself and Kitsune. Even Karai could be considered a threat. Though she may not assume so, her father does notice that she is bound by certain morals and a code of honor. Shredder is well aware of his allies and his enemies in this upcoming battle for New York. He is not without a good plan, however. Shredder always has a plan.

"Yes. That will be all.", the master nodded. It was all he had to say. She wanted to be taken seriously? He was giving her the opportunity. He gave her the benefit of the doubt. Now was her chance to prove why she belonged with them in the first place. Sure, he still had his doubts about her true allegiance. That came with the territory. Some mistook it for paranoia, others called it intelligent. Even some of the greatest, most brilliant minds this planet has seen were called 'insane'. Common mistake. He wasn't paranoid. He wasn't insane. He was a genius.

Splinter and the four turtles he raised as his sons would soon come to find that not all is peaceful within their caring world. The rat couldn't possibly hope to spread such a silly thought across this city. Happiness and Peace? In New York? This was a city that had lost more than any other in the United States. The terrorist incident on 9/11 was among the worst, if not the worst, incidents to have ever happened - for now. The Foot Clan was not a myth but they are legendary. Shredder needed to consult Kitsune now that he had a free chance to do so. Once he was completely alone, left to his own devices.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 6:58 pm

Bowing politely, she left the top of the tower, finding a way back to the main room. She crossed a leg, deep in thought herself. Something about this mission doesn't sit right with her and if her hunch is correct, Shredder doesn't fully trust Mikko. She barely know this woman other then being very hostile. No doubt is under drugs, which made the kunoichi roll her eyes arrogantly. Junko never saw the reason to do drugs, not for under any moral obligation, but when you are a ninja, you need to be alert and focused at all times. All the drugs would do is destroy you in the inside and make you useless afterwards. What is the point after that?

Pathetic, really. Only someone with nothing left to loose would stoop as low as to use drugs. Junko never had patience for drugs or the drugees. Lazy assholes would do anything to make money. She leaned her head against the chair and close her eyes. This was not going to be easy.

Then the noise of a few men brought her out of her trance. Looking for the source, she noticed that the woman, Mikko, on top of the coffee table. No doubt doing a little tease. Junko snorted in disgust. Honestly, didn't this woman had any shame? Hadn't she ever heard of modesty? Then again, these perves always go for easy women. Living in Japan had taught her that.

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 8:09 pm

Mikko was having a good time dancing for the boys, then she spotted Junko and grinned. She hopped off the table and walked up to the woman. Hey I know you. what you been doing? Trying to get in Shredder's pants? She couldn't blame the woman if that was true. What better way to move to the top of the food chain then to sleep with the boss. But shredder wasn't known for sleeping with his foot. sadly for her.

Wanna dance?
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 8:36 pm

She laughed sarcastically,"No, thank you. I don't dance. And I wish. He hates me, apparently. Then again, he seems to hate everyone, not that I can blame him..."" There was a bit of disappointment in the sound of her voice, but shook it off. No point crying over rejection. She had grown used to it. Sometimes she kept forgetting that this is the real world. Nobody becomes Cinderella in just one night. Fairy tales don't exist, neither do happy endings. She lost the chance of belonging to a loving family as a child. What is the chance of something like that happening at her age?

Not to mention she lost the ability to connect to anyone due to her role as a kunoichi. Now that she is fully submitting herself to Shredder's goals, the promise of being alone is about to come to reality. What a drag.

"You seem like you are determined to sleep with every member of the Foot, though. Something tells me you already accomplished that goal." She didn't realize that the tone is bitter and sarcastic. Wow. Where did this doom and gloom attitude come from?

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 8:39 pm

Mikko took a seat on the arm of the chair and laughed at her remark. Nah I haven't slept with everyone. Some of the guys have girlfriends, boyfriends, wives. Horrible faithful men. And the girls, they claim to be straight. Nothing wrong with having a lot of lovers though, it keeps things interesting.

She then lowered her tone a bit.

Last night with the turtle is between you and me ok, Nothing is to happen to that mutant or his friends. just saying.

She then playfully punched Junko in the arm. What are you doing tonight? Maybe we can go out, do girl stuff.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 8:53 pm

Junko rubbed her arm and gave her a curious look, startled by the threat, which she assumed it was. So she had met with the mutant. Funny, she was so eager, last night, to bring him back to the Tower. Why the change of heart? All of a sudden came the offer to 'hang out' and do 'girl stuff'.
Junko chuckled darkly,"I don't do girl stuff." She raised an eyebrow at her." So, you've been holding out on Shredder, huh? Going to go behind his back and side with the enemy? You've got a lot of guts coming back to the Tower. If I were you I shouldn't have come back to the Tower at all."

Pausing a moment to catch her breath she added with a threatning tone,"I wonder how he would react if he discovered one of his own had been stabbing him in the back." With that in mind she rose from her chair and started to head towards the direction to his office.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 8:58 pm

She didn't do girl stuff. of course not. So much for trying to bond with the new girl. Then came the threat. That took Mikko back a bit. was she serious? Of course she was, like everyone else she wanted to be important and favored. Any one of these men would turn on each other for that chance. Mikko would two.

Quickly Mikko grabbed Junko's arm and spun her around.

I'm not siding with anyone. and it would be best you keep your mouth shut about this. I have my reasons.

Now the room was feeling heavy, the music had stopped and they were the center of attention. Mikko looked around the room. then back at the woman with a smirk.

See my men here. they wouldn't like it if something happen to me. So for your own safety I would back off.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 9:11 pm

Junko eyed the room, every single member of the Foot were eyed on them. The atmosphere of the room completely changed so quickly. They were wondering what she was going to do next. Frowning, she smacked Mikko's arms away from her body. "Of course you've got men on your side. They know you are easy. I wonder why Shredder recruit you in the first place. It can't be because of your 'talents'."

That last word dripped with sarcasm. It was a way of saying that she isn't cut out for this line of work. That it was her who is going to earn Shredder's trust and move up to high rank. That challenge earned a gasp from the entire room. A fight is going to break out. They sensed it. This made Junko scowl even more.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 9:20 pm

Mikko's drugged up state was not helping matters. With her boys behind her she felt she could win any fight that would break out. She was warned about fighting in the tower though, And warned about killing people in the tower. This girl was new though, no one would miss her.

When Junko slapped her hand away Mikko grabbed a sword from one of the ninja that was close to her and swung it at Junko's head.

You'll see my talent when I'm slicing your head from your body! I tried to be nice. But you rather die.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 9:26 pm

Junko gasped. She didn't see that sword coming and ducked out of the way. This wasn't the first time she had gotten into a scuffle, but they usually settle their problems with fists, never with weapons. For the second time she didn't think about bringing a weapon along. Ugh. Why didn't she think through these things.

The only damage the blade had done is cut a few loose strands of hairs. Growling she turned towards the maniac,"Fine. It will be your funeral, too." With that she delivered round house kick. The intention is to disarm Mikko. She hoped it would work.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 1:15 am

Mikko may have lost her weapon but she hadn't lost the fight. using the couch for to help give her some hight, she leaped into the air and aimed a kick at Junko's head. The others started getting their weapons ready. Mikko was known all over the tower, No one knew who the new girl was. She was an outsider.

Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 1:23 am

Junko rolled over to one side. She noticed that the others had drawn their own weapons. What the hell? She was surrounded again. If Mikko gave the word, they can attack her from all sides. Fine by her. One against one hundred, it didn't matter. The kunoichi is always up for a battle.

Gathering to her feet, she rushed over and recovered the fallen weapon. The sword gleamed in her hand, daring Mikko to take a step forward. If she is going to go against all of them then she might as well arm herself. This is going to be a long battle.

Last edited by Mizune Junko on Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 1:59 am

Mikko landed on her feet and backed up. She noticed the rest of the men moving in and motioned for them to back off, this was her fight. She got another sword from another foot member. Now they were even. She just had to make sure she didn't break anything this time.

You know we wouldn't have to do this if you would keep your bitch ass mouth shut.

Mikko hissed at her and rushed her again sword pointed at her chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reluctant Alliance   Reluctant Alliance - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reluctant Alliance
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: The Land of the Dead :: The Archives :: RPG Scenes [Foot Prints]-
Jump to: