TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Helping strays

Go down 
+3
Michelangelo Hamato
Master Splinter
Leonardo Hamato
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

Helping strays Empty
PostSubject: Helping strays   Helping strays EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 12:20 pm

((November 4
8:am
After Problem Children))
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As always, Leo was up early in the dojo doing his morning work outs. Today they would be hunting for a new home for their cat friend, just as they had been doing these past couple of days. Leo had wanted to go after Raph again, but thought against it. When Raph was ready he would come home on his own. It was just so frustrating that his brother left like that. Sure he had reason to be mad. But not to run off. Hopefully he was just at April's place.

After his work out, Leo took a quick shower and headed to the kitchen. He started some tea and looked in the fridge for something to eat. It looked like they would need to go shopping soon. Not that they themselves went shopping, they human friends for that. But the fridge was going bare. Leo picked out some string cheese and toast. Not much, maybe later they could get another pizza.

Once the tea was done, Leo poured himself a cup and sat down at the table to enjoy it. Hopefully the others would be up soon and they could get their day started. He had a good feeling that today was going to be the day they found the perfect place for Love. honestly he didn't see a problem with her coming to stay in the lair until then, but that was not something the others would be to kin on. Well maybe Don. Don seemed to really like Love. It was cute.
Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

Helping strays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 10:26 pm

Master Splinter had chosen to make a walk in the tunnels of his morning exercise, and it was with a amused grin and twitch of his ear he returns hearing at least one son up - Leonardo most likely.

The days with Donatello leading the home hunting exercise was made a little easier in teams of two by two, gathering whatever items they found or scavenged they thought would be useful. The problem was finding somewhere to put everything! And Splinter had put his foot down in regards to Love staying with them. Not that if nothing was sorted out it was not an option - but - it was not a desirable situation to have the female mutant cat that had already been a source of discourse between his sons living in a home that had until until regularly visits from April had been a primarily male house hold.

"Ah, good morning Leonardo." He had greeted.
Back to top Go down
http://maskedmayhem.lefora.com
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

Helping strays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 5:11 am

Mikey yawns and grins - even before his eyes open completely.

siting up in his bed and yanking off the bright smiley face boxers that had ended up on his head some time during the night - which was weird as he could have sworn the pair of bright happy human undies had been in the draw with the rest of his odd collection.

Meh.

Shoving them back away and forgoing getting 'dressed' per say for now the happy now wide awake turtle slips from his bed turning to his shelves and coming face to face with - a can of whipped cream... he blinks and reaches wondering when he had put that in his room - ah yes last night when he'd wanted a snack! Hmmmmm the can was still cool.

A sudden devious grin steals across his face and he shakes the can and could feel it was still fairly full. And with a soft giggle he looks about for something very soft.

Aha the silk bristled paint brushes he had gotten from April- he knew this was not what she'd had in mind when she brought them... but -

with his two items and being extremely sneaky, literally ghosting out of his room in silence and down to Donnie's room Mikey ghosts over the floor. And into his genius brothers hands went the globs of the whipped cream.

Now to tickle Don's nose with the paint brush -

leaning over carefully, tongue poking out the corner of his mouth Mikey very very lightly strokes the very tip of the brush bristles over Donnie's nose.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

Helping strays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 3:01 pm

Leo turned to see his father walk in. He gave a smile and a small bow. Good morning sensei. I thought I was the only one awake. Would you like some tea? Leo asked, already getting up to pour his father a cup.

I feel really good about today, I think we'll finally find Love a place to live.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

Helping strays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 9:59 pm

It was almost impossible for Don to sleep last night.  He was excited about helping Love.  Lying awake in bed made him think things through more thoroughly.  If no one had noticed by now, it would have been a slight miracle.  

Don had been thinking of the reason why he wanted to help Love so badly.  Of course, there was the reason that he genuinely wanted to help her.  But, there was more to it.  Don hadn't even really noticed it before, himself.  What was the real reason he wanted to help her?  He sort of...likes her.  It wasn't a full-blown crush by any means.  At least not right away.  

He knew he would have to take it slow because the rest of his family was on-board with helping her.  Which was perfectly okay with him...mostly.  Sure, he wanted some time alone with her, but that could wait.  Anything he felt for her could wait.  There were much more important things to worry about right now.  Like finding her new living quarters and a steady source for food.

With that final thought in mind, he drifted off into a light sleep.

Michelangelo Hamato wrote:
A sudden devious grin steals across his face and he shakes the can and could feel it was still fairly full. And with a soft giggle he looks about for something very soft.

Aha the silk bristled paint brushes he had gotten from April- he knew this was not what she'd had in mind when she brought them... but -

with his two items and being extremely sneaky, literally ghosting out of his room in silence and down to Donnie's room Mikey ghosts over the floor. And into his genius brothers hands went the globs of the whipped cream.

Now to tickle Don's nose with the paint brush -

leaning over carefully, tongue poking out the corner of his mouth Mikey very very lightly strokes the very tip of the brush bristles over Donnie's nose.

Unfortunately for Mikey, Don heard him the moment he entered his room.  Don wondered why his brother was in his room, but then the answer came a few moments later.  Something gooey and cool was placed in his hands.  It didn't take a genius to figure out what was about to happen.  

He remained perfectly still, pretending to be asleep, until he felt the paintbrush tickle his snout.  He refrained from giving into the extreme temptation to rub his nose, knowing Mikey was expecting just that and hilarious results (at Don's expense) to follow.  When Mike got his face close enough, Don opened his eyes.  "Nice try!"  Before Mike had a chance to figure out what was happening, Don took his hands and clapped them against the sides of Mikey's head, smearing the whipped cream all over his brother's face.

Last edited by Donatello Hamato on Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

Helping strays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 10:17 pm

"Ahhhhhhh!" yells Mikey in shocked staggering back - too late his face was covered in cream!

but his fall had the cream can under his arm squished at the right angle and -

spsssssssssssssssssssh! covered his plastron in even more cream!

Blinking in shock Mikey sort of gazed up at Donnie still not sure what had occurred and now covered in a prank that back fired big time - the paint brush that had been in his hands stuck like an absurb flag in the cream heap on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

Helping strays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 1:18 am

Just when Don didn't think it could get any better, Mikey proved him wrong.  It wasn't intentional, but that made it even more hilarious.  Don had been stifling his laughter up until this point, but when Mike sprayed himself with the can of whipped cream, he just lost it.  It was like one of those slapstick comedy skits.  

Don was beside himself with laughter, falling back on the bed and barely able to breathe.  It was just too much!  Don's own hands still had the remnants of the cream on them and he was smearing it over his own plastron as he tried to get himself under control again.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

Helping strays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 1:56 am

Mikey first pouted

- blushing -

then booming out a laugh of his own because Donnie's was infectious - and it was freaking funny! Mikey grabs his brothers foot and laughing all the while pulls his brother down onto the floor with him, grabbing some cream and smearing it on Donnie's laughing face -

hopefully initiating a wrestle of some type!

Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

Helping strays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 6:50 am

Splinter smiles and sits himself down, "A tea would be great - warn your brothers to be careful of the east tunnels off our main come and go tunnel, I heard and smelt some city workers upon my walk out this morning." He warns his son chuckling and nodding at the enthusiasm.'

"I am glad - LL you boys have worked hard to find the bare minimum to help this mutant make a fresh start. Just be sure to gently remind your brother that even with the best of intentions this might not work out long term. But lets hope it does." He adds, meaning all of his sons as he was absolutely certain in some way even if they had not yet heard from Raphael that the hot head was in some way trying to help too, his large rodent ears twitching and worried thoughts about his second eldest boy interrupted as he catches the sounds of some sort of tomfoolery coming from Donnie's room. "hmmmmm?" He wonders smiling at the noise of laughter.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

Helping strays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 12:09 am

Don's mirth came to an abrupt halt when he felt Mike tug on his foot and managed to pull him off the bed. The hard impact of his shell hitting the concrete floor nearly took his breath away, but he didn't have time to think about it before his brother was on him.

"Ahh! Mikey! Get off me!"

He was rolling around on the floor, trying to push his brother off him, and felt something cold smear on his face. He let out another yell and managed to push Mike off this time and backed up against the wall of his room. The amusement was gone and he was glaring at his little brother now.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

Helping strays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 12:35 am

Rolling Mikey grins and scraps the cream off his plastron,he deliberately ignores Donnie's now annoyed look and lightly smacks his brothers shoulder, "hehehe that was fun bro-" He licks the cream off his fingers and scraps more off himself -

waste not want not after all!

- and picks up the can so it was not left lying about...

"Good Morning!" he adds brightly as if he had just gently woke Donnie and not tried to prank him and turns to lead the way out of the room towards the kitchen...still scraping and eating the cream off of himself.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

Helping strays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 5:31 pm

Ally wrote:
"Yeah. I guess I could call him. The worst he could say is no.." She said with a dejected shrug of her shoulders. Rummaging through her bag, she found his number and stepped into the kitchen. She pulled out her phone and hesitated for a brief moment before finally punching in his number, and waited a bit nervously for the Turtle to answer...

Leo heard his phone ringing in mid sip. At first he thought it was Raph. but when looking at the number he didn't reconze it. he had never put Ally's number in his phone.

Excuse me, Master splinter. He said and answered the phone.

Hello, Leonardo speaking.
Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

Helping strays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 10:35 pm

Bowing his head in acknowledgement of Leonardo's excusement Splinter sips some of his tea watching amused as Michelangelo joined them in noisy - and creamy fashion.

"Ah my son, good morning to you too - did you perchance try to wake your brother Donatello with a facial?" He asks gesturing to the cream Michelangelo was scraping off himself and eating... Some times he had to wonder about his youngest son.

And his hot headed one - hopefully he would return home when ready -
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

Helping strays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 11:42 pm

Ally wrote:
"Hey, Leo!" She greeted, trying to sound more sober than she actually was. Intoxication was sort of a running theme with her these days, but maybe it would help to have another outlet. Leo and his brothers could be good therapy. "This is Ally.. the chick that flashed you?' She told him, figuring it would be hard to forget his first pair of 'knockers'. "Mikko gave me your number.. hope you don't mind..." She took a deep breath, half bracing herself for the rejection she was sure would come...

"So, I was wondering if you're not doing anything tonight... maybe we could hang out? Maaaaybe you could introduce me to the rest of your family?"

Leo smiled at the phone and nodded his head. My family is kind of busy right now. We're looking for a home for a mutant friend of ours, but I would love to hang out with you. Where would you like to meet?

Leo remembered Ally very well, and wasn't upset about Mikko giving her his number. In fact he was glad she called. He had been wanting to hang out with his human friends for a while.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

Helping strays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 11:58 pm

Ally wrote:
Well, that answer was certainly unexpected! Ally looked at the others, giving them a 'thumbs up' from the kitchen, then returned her undivided attention to the phone, unable to keep the bounce from her voice. "Awesome! Maybe I can help you guys find a place? I've found some pretty good locations when I was homeless.." She offered.

"Um, I can meet you anywhere! Just name it, I'll be there!"

Leo grinned at bounce in Ally's voice. Well we're looking for a place in the sewers. But if you don't mind that, sure you can help! Let me get the others together and i'll meet you at the old pizza hut that's shut down in about an hour. then we can go from there.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

Helping strays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 9:33 pm

Donatello still didn't look to happy as he exited his bedroom, brushing cream off his face. "I think I need a shower now..." he grumbled as he headed for the kitchen. But, coffee first. But then he froze in his tracks when he heard his family in the kitchen. Okay, new plan. Shower first - then coffee.

With that final thought in mind, he made a beeline for the bathroom and closed the door behind him. Then he stripped down and started the water. A shower would probably also help in waking him up properly and calming down his extremely short fuse this morning.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

Helping strays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 9:02 am

"I thought I'd try teaching him how to shave Master Splinter," Mikey boasts playfully in response, "But for some reason the brainy bro didn't appreciate the lesson - meh he's always grumpy before coffee." Mikey mock huffs -

but seriously was Donnie so wrapped up in this Love thing that his usual humor was not there? Usually yanking Donnie onto the floor and smearing cream on his face would have prompted a fun wrestle, with it ending up in them both being scolded for making a mess and breathless with laughter.

- Mikey shrugs it off choosing to not put more thought into it and fills the coffee pot and kettle again for more tea and Don's coffee than begins making a breakfast they could eat and some to go share with Love and - whom ever Leo was inviting out with them!-

Egg and bacon toasted sandwiches. April had been adamant when she showed him to cook these that nothing else was needed... no sardines or hot sauce or melted caramel dots. And definitely not a mixture of these! Just a couple bits of bacon per sandwich, an egg and once those were cooked toss in bread slices and build his sandwiches in the pan as they cooked. Adding just a pinch of pepper to off set the natural saltiness of the bacon.

So Mikey began making the piles of toasted goodies, as he did so adding to the piece of paper bag duct taped to the fridge whatever he used up to be brought in the next shopping trip.

He made a pile of sandwiches on a plate for his brothers and father and himself for breakfast then made a stack to cool for the trip out. Making lots cause they might be out all day and Love would probably be hungry.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

Helping strays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 2:29 pm

Ok.We have to make a pit stop before we start hunting down a home or going to Love. Leo said then looked up at Mike. He was sure the others wouldn't mind some company.

My good friend Ally would like to help us in our search. Plus I want you all to meet her! where's Don?
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

Helping strays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 4:12 pm

Mikey felt Leo's gaze more than caught on what he was saying - wrapped up in cooking. But he made a thumbs up to show hepersonally was happy for extra company - "This is Donnie's mission dude you should ask Donnie - he's in the shower." He reminded Leo just whom was leader in this instance and where said brother could be located to ask him about having an extra bod on the team for searching for a den for their cat friend.

There was a pang of guilt, maybe if he'd been more... supportive of Raph the red clad turtle would be home by now.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

Helping strays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 11:40 pm

leo was hoping that they could leave soon. He got up and headed to the bathroom door. Once there he gave t a good bang.

Hurry up in there, Donnie. We gotta go. We have to stop by and pick up a friend before we continue our search.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

Helping strays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 1:43 am

Finally clean and feeling much better, Don decided to stay in the shower a little longer than he first thought. The warm water cascading down his body felt so good. He definitely was in a better mood now. Maybe he didn't even need that extra kick in the morning that was his beloved cup(s) of coffee.

However, the sudden bang on the door really startled him and he jumped, letting out a small yelp in surprise. Couldn't they just let him relax for a little bit longer? Whatever it was could surely wait. Or so he thought. Hearing Leo, Don sighed and shut the water off, snagging a towel off the wall.

"I'll be out soon, Leo," he told his brother as he stepped out of the shower and dried off. He didn't have his gear with him, so that would be another stop before he headed to the kitchen. If he couldn't sit down with a cup of coffee, then he would take it with him on their mission.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

Helping strays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:01 pm

Well hurry up! Ally is waiting for us. Leo was pretty annoyed that they had to wait longer. Why did Don need to shower now?

He went back to the kitchen to wait, hopefully Ally would still be there when they got there.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

Helping strays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 12:10 am

Don finished in the bathroom then exited, heading for his room. He quickly put on some clean gear then he went to his lab and grabbed the bag that he takes with him on missions. It wasn't much longer before he was ready to go and met his brothers in the kitchen, hand on the bag's strap.

"So what's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

Helping strays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 6:47 am

Mikey soooooooooo wanted to tease Donnie about his 'man bag'

but refrained seeing as today - because of the food - he had one too!

He grins and winks. "We're going sewer real estate hunting for our kitty friend with a human friend." He smiles hoping Donnie was okay with that - after all it was his mission and he was leader in regards to this.

Mikey really did not care which brother lead. He trusted them all and was just happy to go along - not looking forward to having a turn at leading himself...

He had switched off all elements and placed cooking stuff into the sink to soak whilst they were out. Mikey was not the cleanest turtle in the world but he had leaned much with April - and one thing was clean cooking space made for great food.

He had heaps of egg and bacon toasties ready for the road in one of those calico shopping bags over his shoulder.

He was ready when his family was!
Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

Helping strays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 7:03 am

And Master Splinter was also ready!

He had listened to his sons preparations and now stood amongst Leonardo and Michelangelo awaiting Donnie's lead out on this mission of his.

He also wondered if they would pick up Love and take her along today - maybe he would be meeting two of his sons friends today?

In any case he waited, clearly ready to set off also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Helping strays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays Empty

Back to top Go down

Helping strays
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next