TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Helping strays

Go down 
+3
Michelangelo Hamato
Master Splinter
Leonardo Hamato
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

Helping strays - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 6:26 am

Leatherhead chuckled watching the youthful pair skip off..

Well Michelangelo skip off.

Erica wrote:
She giggles watching and then smiles at Love from her side of the screen. "I'll get you as many pillows as I can find and spare alright?" Erica offers grinning.

Nodding Leatherhead turned to look at his guests, "Can I get anyone here a drink?... uh... I am afraid I only have cool water though." He was a bit sheepish about this but still any cool drink would be welcomed yes?

And seeing as all of them remaining here were trying to get to know each other a bit more he adds. "So... uh... please do not be shy if you have more questions for me - or Erica -" He glances at the screen. "Are you able to stay on for a little longer?"

Erica wrote:
"Yeah I can for a bit longer - maybe half an hour more." Erica smiles.

"oh... thank you," the big Gator looks to the others once more, "so um yeah just ask us any questions."

Last edited by Leatherhead on Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 4:10 pm

Leo finally settled down in a seat. No thanks, I'm good. So Erica, Leatherhead...How long have you two known each other?

The girl was pretty. But he couldn't get over that she managed to befriend Leatherhead. Not because the guy was mean, far from that, he had proven himself to be very friendly and helpful, but seeing him for the first time must have been a shock to her. It was a shock to them for sure.

And how did you meet?
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 4:11 pm

Love was getting a little bored. She was tired and hungry. she let out a yawn and wrapped her tail around Don as her eyes started to close.
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 8:51 am

"We have been best of friends for ten years." Leatherhead answers tail curling, moving out of the way around his legs as he seats and relaxes smiling at Leonardo and the group at large, it was certainly awesome to have more mutants to get to know - and the possibility of more human friends too.

Erica wrote:
"oh I was soooo small that bright cold morning, sitting out the back of my Gran Gran's cafe below our family apartment, waiting for the school bus to come, reading the Cat in the hat..." Erica giggles explaining. "And suddenly upon finishing the last paragraph I hear a noise! and loked up in time to see-"

"- a nearly eight foot thin gator mutant digging about in the bin for food scraps and whatever cloth I could find to cover myself in, already at ten I had learned humans feared me, called me names and threw things, and had no territory to call my own... I heard her reading and was mesmerised, I knew some english by then and the words intrigued me, I ignored my own fear, my hunger, and approached, quietly hoping she would read it again." Leatherhead continues smiling at the memory, "And expected her to see me and scream, shout monster, cry... maybe throw her book at me."

Erica wrote:
"But I did not, have never called him names or screamed at his appearance, honestly only six year old at the time I thought he was a dragon, and all the dragons I knew then from cartoons and books and stories... where all good, friendly and helpful..." Erica smiles. "When he came close enough I asked if he wanted me to read it again... he nodded and so I did... we shared my breakfast and he returned every morning from then on until he found his home down here to read with me."

Leatherhead nods.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 10:12 pm

Don held Love close as he listened to the others talk.  He started absentmindedly stroking the fur on her arm, up and down very slowly.  He smiled as the Erica shared one of her many stories about hers and Leatherhead's meeting. Then Leatherhead continued the story.  It still fascinated him that she managed to tame this incredible creature.

At Leatherhead's question, Don just shrugged, smiling.  "Cool water is fine with me."
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 10:26 pm

Loved purred loudly and nuzzled Don's neck. She gave a small grin and licked Don's cheek. She was very comfortable and felt very safe. She wanted to curl up with Don and get some sleep. But that would be rude.

Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 1:10 pm

It was a sweet story, Leo smiled at them. Sounds like you two are very close. We have some human friends as well, that we are close to. Maybe sometime we should all get together.

Leo looked over at Don and Love. seemed those two were getting pretty close.

I think we should be going now, let Love and Leatherhead bond.
Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 8:09 am

Splinter chuckled - "that is a touching story, it is rare for someone to openly accept a mutant - even as young an naive as you were Erica - it is most interesting and warming, I have a feeling you will be a good friend to our family as much as you are Leatherhead and hopefully soon Love."

He smiles at Leonardo but looks over at Donatello, "when you are ready to lead us home Donatello."
Back to top Go down
http://maskedmayhem.lefora.com
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 10:53 pm

Erica wrote:
"I should go too if I am going to find a good heap of pillows." Erica smiles, "I'll drop them off on my next visit Love." She assures the mutant cat lady and o the others, "It was lovely meeting yous virtually - hopefully some time in the flesh too. I will see you later Jaws." She says this specifically to Leatherhead a found smile in place, "Mwah!" she kisses the screen on her side in a playing gesture of friendly affection and signs off.

A happy rumble and Leatherhead farewell his friend smiling at her affection - switching off his 'tv' as it were and turning his sole attention to his new friends. "I meant what I have said before, yous can visit me any time, I am usually home or my friend might be around, I am training her... to be a mutant medic of sorts..." He adds smiling broadly and finally retrieving Donnie a cup of cool water from his small fridge and collection of mugs.

Last edited by Leatherhead on Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 2:11 am

As much as Don wanted to stay with their new friends (and especially Love), he knew Leo was right. They still had to find Raph, after all. With a small smile to Love, he slowly untangled from her.

"I need to get going now, Love. But I'll be back as soon as I can, okay?"

He also was trying to keep a blush at bay from when she licked his cheek. He could tell she liked him -- and not as a food source anymore.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 9:39 am

You have to go already? Love pouted a bit. But she knew they had other things to do. and like always, Don promised to come back soon. Sometimes soon wasn't soon enough.

She wrapped her arms around him and gave him a squeeze then let him go.
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:55 am

Leatherhead nods, "I will walks yous back to the junction if yous need me to." He offers coming over to Donatello and Love... or more of just shifting his bulk a bit - and sort of past them to open the door so the big turtles and the mutant cat, rat and himself could exit the lounge cart, making a mental note to add cushions and pillows for sitting on for Love as he steps from the cart first. "Yous may come at any time - though perhaps we should all exchange numbers... if at any time I must request yous stay away."

Like during the normal gators breeding seasons - Leatherhead got extremely territorial during those times and was not entirely certain what he might do face with young, healthy, male visitors if Love and or Erica where about. Only ever having had his best friend as a visitor - and a few 'close' calls between them have shown him to be cautious about his more animal tendencies.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 12:19 am

You have to go already?

Don nodded and returned her hug.  "Yeah," he said reluctantly, glancing at the others.  "We need to find our other brother."

Then he looked at Leatherhead, giving him a grateful smile.  "Thanks, Leatherhead...for everything.  And Erica, too."  He bowed respectfully to him then turned to the others.  "Let's go."  He gave Leatherhead and Love a small wave then led his family out of Leatherhead's (and now also Love's) Lair.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 12:28 am

But Love wasn't done with Don yet. She jumped from her spot and quickly grabbed Don. She smiled at him then pressed a kiss against his lips.

See you soon.

She gave him a wave then went back over to LeatherHead.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 10:00 pm

Don was almost out the door when Love pulled him back and gave him a kiss that rendered him completely speechless!  He liked it, he really did, but it was so unexpected.  His eyes were as wide as saucers until his mind caught up with the kiss and returned it.

It ended all too quickly for Don.  He still couldn't do anything but stare as they parted and Love went back over to Leatherhead.  Don just watched her with a semi-shocked expression then a huge grin slowly crept up on those lips she just kissed.  He just received his first kiss...ever!
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 10:16 pm

Leo turned to see what was holding up Don and spotted Don and Love locking lips. Leo chuckled and shook his head, looked like Don had found some love in Love. when the cat walked back to LH Leo playfully punched Don in the shoulder.

You coming Romeo?
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 10:26 pm

Don continued staring until he felt a light punch to his shoulder. That snapped him out of whatever dream he was in the middle of. "Oh." He cleared his throat, giving the two a wave again then turned to head out again, not saying another word as he tried to hide his blush.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 10:02 pm

Love smiled and waved back, once they were gone she turned to LH.

Sooooo. what do you do around here for fun?
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 8:34 am

Watching his new friends leave Leatherhead took the quiet moment to memorized the new scents in his Den, especially Love's - he did not want to wake as he sometimes did fighting monsters of nightmares, or perhaps memories and lash out at her should she be within rang of his nest for some reason.

His attention turned to the mutant cat and he considers the answers before giving it. "well... I um consider studying, reading, experimenting, building in my lab-" He gestures to the train cart that was his lab slash infirmary. "- fun, never get tired of learning and expanding my understanding... in many fields..." He smiles, "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 8:11 pm

Splinter frowned.

He did not approve of Love's toying with his sons, after all she had said she had a date with Raphael and now kissing Donatello? Had she not already been a part of the rift that had formed between his sons with her hopefully now in the past predatory habits?

He let his disapproval show, but said nothing. Not even about the fact Donatello should have spoken to Leatherhead about his new roomie - especially as his best friend is human.

He turns with sons heading for home.
Back to top Go down
http://maskedmayhem.lefora.com
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 9:09 pm

I like to hunt. I hunt birds and mice and humans. I also like to run around and climb on things. Love smiled and started to walk around to get a really good feel of the place.

Are you and Erica a couple?
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 10:45 am

Again the giant gator had to process things before answers Love's new question.

She hunted humans.

"You actually enjoy hunting humans?... well that is not an activity we will be doing here... I understand the predatory need... and humans are in comparison to many beasts fragile unbalanced beings with purely symbolic teeth and claws... easy prey for beasts like us not only equip with evolutionarily smarts but also the weapons of the animal, teeth and claws... strength... size... but I do not hunt human." He rumbles in his deep voice, "And I do head out using the water ways to do some real hunting which I will be glad to take you, if you are interested."

He brings his jaws down to Love - so his eyes met hers, "Erica and I are not mates, yes once in our history before learning to control myself I did try once to mate her, but it was a pure animal instinct driven - attack there is no other term for it - and I have not forgotten it, and wont ever do it again. I do not desire her as my mate, our friendship is all relationship that makes us both content. Erica is not for eating. Her scent lingers here - memorize it as one that is not to be munched on." He watches her move around the Den.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:17 pm

Got it, no eating friend. and i would love to go hunting with you!

Love finished looking around then went back to where her new bedroom was and sat down with a yawn. I'm way under my 20 hours of needed naps.

She stretched out then plopped over on her back and got comfortable. She didn't think Raph was going to be taking her out, hell he didn't even know where she was and she had no way of telling him. Anyway, Don was winning her over. Though she still had the hots for Raph. But she had never been a stranger to having multiple lovers at one time.

Love closed her eyes. I think i'll take a little nap.
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:06 am

Leatherhead chuckled, "Good... mmmm you are welcome to use the lounge cart and the bean bags... or my nest whilst your new room is yet unfurnished.... rest well." He lifts his bulks down to four feet and gator strolls back to his nest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Helping strays
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7