TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Helping strays

Go down 
+3
Michelangelo Hamato
Master Splinter
Leonardo Hamato
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

Helping strays - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 6:23 am

Leatherhead nodded and smiled at the others of the group and nodded down the dark tunnels they had been head. "It is a bit or a walk." He growls gently and moves off a little to initiate the troop back to his den and the train car. He looks back at the group, specifically Donatello and Love. "The train car is a recently discontinued line and an old metro cart so has some seating still left inside. I have not yet hooked it to the power grid with my other carts but will do so. But my human friend and I have cleaned it so it is at least fresh and without anything gross." He looks at the others including them in the conversation as he lead the way with his giant form.

"Please do not be shy to ask me questions."
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 8:21 am

Some of what went on passed in a dull haze for Mikey - because for a few moments he was completely distracted - no not by gum!

Or some random shiny object!

Or the many random thoughts that often became questions that would burst forth at his brothers - which would become nagging, and whining and begging until they answered him or threatened to beat the green off his shell!

No - it was...

A smell... and not that of the environment about them!

It was - Ally!

Of course Mikey was aware of scents all the time - but for some particular odd reason her scent, or the warmth of her or the softness, or the way she remained there even now as he drew his arm back enough to let her go if she wanted to. At first he had turned his head and the very tip of his snout brushed her shoulder - then he blinks and stops himself!

He had just about buried his face in her neck and sniff!

Being a turtle was a right pain in the tail at times. "Righto Leatherhead - lead on!" He echoes Donnie to cover his awkwardness. Though he could not bring himself to entirely drop his arm, even if Ally could tug free at any moment.

And even with this and his cheeks blushing a shade of green darker than usual he did not fail to see the look pass over Donnie's face and knew his brother enough to know that was an 'ouch' moment and whilst he had been lost and had no idea what had happened the orange clad teen now gave this brother's shoulder a couple of pats as if to say 'there, there' for all his faults and annoying and loudness he always tried to go out of his way to cheer up a brother.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 12:27 pm

And ovulation would certainly make her scent stronger, for the Turtles and Leatherhead, anyway. Of course Ally was unaware of Mike's keen sense of smell so she had no idea that this was probably like taunting a hungry vampire with a gaping bloody wound. No, for once she was completely and blissfully innocent.

The young blond was in no hurry to free herself from his arm, even when he loosened it enough to do so. The closeness felt nice and comforting, and he genuinely seemed to want to be near her without expectations of what he could get, only to drop her like trash afterwards.  There was an innocence to Mikey that she adored, and a quiet giggle escaped when his snout made brief contact with her shoulder. Glancing up at him, she noticed his much darker cheeks and an amused grin stretched across her lips. Was he.. blushing? Awww! Normally one to highlight another's awkwardness, Ally decided to bite her tongue but she couldn't hold back the quiet giggle.

Body slightly leaning against him as they walked, she couldn't get over how amazing he felt and how light-hearted just being around him made her feel. For the moment, it didn't matter that she was homeless or her brother was on death row or that a gang had taken advantage of her the night before. His aura seemed to ease all of that away.

Her gaze shifted to look at him, a sweet smile adorning her lips.. "So, what are you doing later tonight, Handsome?"
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 10:56 pm

Mikey being close to Ally heard her giggle and it made his blush even darker, but he gave her a sheepish friendly grin and wink... and seeing as she did not move his hand and arm rests more comfortably about her hand just above her hip as the big gator set off -

Gah!

How could his brothers, the gator or their father not be distracted by that scent! He was!

She asked a question!

He took a moment of panicked inner thoughts of 'what the heck was it? and should I just nod and agree?' before he registered a few words and was able to piece together what Ally had asked of him and he grins easily trying to cover his growing distraction in her and the blushing that spread half down his neck and darkened more. "W um.. well we usually patrol ..." He gives a rough time, "but before and after that I am usually boarding about the rooftops... unless I have something better to do -" He adds in a slight flirt and completely unawares of the suggestion of innuendo.

Last edited by Michelangelo Hamato on Fri May 01, 2015 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 1:22 pm

Leo followed the others to where ever Leatherhead was taking them. He just hoped that this wasn't some ploy to get them all in one room to eat them. it was a horrible thought and he felt bad thinking that way. that's the way humans thought of them after all. But this was a large gator. they were just turtles.

He kept quiet watching as Mike and ally flirted. Maybe they would hook up or something. If they did he would hope that Ally wouldn't hurt little Mike's heart.

Love seemed to be close to Don which was odd sense she had said she had a date with Raph. But maybe it wasn't a date date. And with Raph? He thought Raph hated the woman. Or was that hate his way of trying to hide his real feelings for her?

Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 10:49 pm

Lil' Spunky was blushing hardcore and Ally couldn't get over just how adorable this creature was. The way he talked, how light and bouncy his voice was certainly was contagious. She listened with genuine interest as he told her of all the things he would usually be doing after a mission like this, and then came his last bit. He was innocently unaware of just how that could've been taken, and maybe to less deviant company it would have seemed casual. Ally was not that 'casual' kinda chick.

A cheeky smile stretched across her features and she felt hopeful that she could be 'better things' tonight. "Weell..I was wondering if maybe you would want to go for a walk in Central Park? I hear it's nice this time of year." Chilly, but nice. "I know you can't walk around in the nude for obvious reasons, but surely we can find you some sort of disguise? I mean.. if you want to, that is.."

"Or, if that isn't your thing, maybe you can show me your pad? If your family don't mind and all.." Honestly, she didn't care -where- she got to know him, as long as she got that opportunity. "Whichever you would rather do.. I'm easy." She winked.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 11:46 pm

Love followed and skipped closer to Leatherhead.

Is there food at your place? What kind of food do you eat? I hope you don't eat kitties. How far is this place? Is there a nice bed? Is it warm? You have human friends? Are they tasty?
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 5 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 1:38 am

Don followed, very curious about this place Leatherhead had described.  Don couldn't help but roll his eyes, though.  Leatherhead had opened the floor to questions, and Love took it to heart with her barrage of them.

Don gently grabbed her arm and pulled her back from the Gator a little.  "Love, you're not eating any of his friends, got that?"  Then he looked back at Leatherhead with an apologetic, nervous grin.  "Uh, sorry, I guess old habits die hard."
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 5 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 2:25 am

"I have eaten the odd stray cat, but usually their tricky to catch, easier to snap a stray dog." Leatherhead had answered gently, not minding the questions in the least, in fact it felt good for the moment to have the mutant company. "And every day my human friend brings some food, she is often able to find whole roast chickens for half or lowered prices as they reach the end of the saleable shelf time." He smiles. "The tunnel I have made my territory is nice, and I am sure with a little work we will find something to make your train car... homey - bed included...." Her question about his friend being tasty sparked the territorial urge to let loose a deep warning rumble - though he was not certain if she were joking or not... so he fought it down.

Barely.

Though the big gator had paused, his home just through a tunnel that inclined up a little, it was usually flooded and offered a quick wet swim exit and entry point.

And he'd turned his big head towards the cat his nictating eyelids sliding up his eyes as he fought the rumble and dangerous hissing. They slid back down and he forced calm, blinking at Donnie's look and giving a slight nod of his large jaws. "Yes, I would appreciate that, I only have the one human friend, has been my best friend for ten years." He smiles and leads them up into his home, the old abandoned subway tunnel, one side his three train cars line end on end and there on the other side the new cart. "Erica-" And his friend was not here physically but her scent lingered with his and the newer scents of the newest arrivals... he was glad to have had practice with ovulating females, the only way he'd managed not to try any mating advances on Ally. "- like me wants to help mutants, she is training to be our very own first medical health person..." If their version of learning was 'training'.

He sits for a moment looking at his companions, "Did you want to see the new cart first or my own?" He gestures between the four train cars. Well technically three and one old tram cart.
Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 5 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 10:23 am

Splinter had fallen back to walk with Leonardo whom seemed to have something on his mind. "Have peace my son, I sense our newest friend genuinely means us no harm." He tries to comfort the former leader, knowing this was difficult for him to not take point and lead with Leatherhead into the gators home hidden lair.

He made a mental note to speak to Michelangelo before he left them if he indeed took up the blond little womans offer or made one of his own.

Splinter tilted his head and sniffed, Leatherhead definitely lived here. And his human friend was here a lot. A girl, by the scent she left.

He left it to his sons, Ally and Love to ask questions for the moment, patient to wait until he had a moment to speak to the gator one on one.
Back to top Go down
http://maskedmayhem.lefora.com
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2015 8:20 am

Mikey beams his blush forgotten, "Oh you bet the park is saaaaa weeeeet this time of year, and because of the chill has less folks about." He says eagerly, "All my bros and I have street garb to hide ourselves in... sorta in any case." He adds sheepishly cause they were large and still sort of stuck out like sore thumbs.

"I'd love ta do something like that - would bring you back to the pad but that would mean more stuffy sewers first, so lets not and get out and about..." He winks and sniffs again taking in the smells of the gators pad... it was actually not bad for a guy that had to make a living like them in the sewers and tunnels and with only a single human friend to help him.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 5 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 1:33 am

OMG! He didn't say no??! Sweet! Ally would have been impressed with Leatherhead's awesome digs but right now she was completely distracted by the sweetness known ad Mikey. The bee's knees and all that jazz. Now she was excited and looking forward to heading out with this bubbly ball of sunshine. Of course it would be rude to break away from the group too early so for now she would just have to be patient.

"Sounds like a date." She winked and leaned in to give him a gentle hug, glad that someone could be bothered with her. Now she wished that she had worn warmer clothing since they would be venturing topside, but they could always make a pit stop back at Gabe's. The group knew the Turtles, anyway. Well, at least Leo. But Mike wouldn't come as a shock to them.

Now content that she would have company tonight, she could indulge in their current situation and finally noticed just how nice the big guy's lair was. This wasn't bad at all! Love had really lucked up.
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 5 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 7:47 am

Leatherhead smiled and relaxed letting his new companions decide on what they wanted to see first, his cars lined up to one side end on end and with a stone and cinder block and broken bits of concrete border pathway lining up to each cars doors. And these bits of old rockery had soft illuminating fungus growing on them so emitted a low glow. And a new stone walk way had been added out side the new cart, though it would take a little while for the fungi to grow.

There was a the newest cart of his, closest that was his - "My lab, infirmary." he points to it and then to the next, which was a bit older, "My lounge cart..." then to the old tram cart. "My nest." because obviously conventional beds were out of the question. "There is an old what I assume was once a shower for chemical accidents and a loo in that far door way." He nods to the end of his subway tunnel where a door way with a similar glowing pathway was. "I managed to get both working over the years." He smiles.

"Your cart if you choose Love." He nods to the latest cart. "Please feel free to look about"
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 5 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 3:54 pm

And as Ally took in the guys home - which Mikey thought was pretty awesome, especially the little glowing fungus trails that light up the area in a soft glow -

He had a momentary brain freeze, her squeeze on his mind...

A date?

A date?!

He, Mikey!, had a date!!

Though he'd always bragged to his brothers of course any girl would love to date him, but to actually have his very first opportunity now laid out ahead of him...

The nerves turned to excitement... and the wide grin on his face and the daring nuzzle to her shoulder this time with purpose and taking deep her scent - "A date, I'll even bring a snack!" He offers. And a thoughtful gift.

After all isn't that what guys did? Flowers... nah... over done... chocolates ... with rich cliche centers.... nah... He looks over the hot little blond, relaxing as his brain had a light bulb moment.

Leatherhead invited them to look about!
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 5 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 6:59 pm

Love was in awe of everything Leather Head had. He had made quite a nice nest for himself down here. She looked around and when he pointed out the new cart that she could stay in she quickly went to check it out.

It was roomy and surprisingly warm. She figured it would have to be for a large reptile to love down here.

All she needed was lots of pillows and blankets and she could make her own little nest. She left the cart and smiled happily.

I love it! And there are so many place to climb and nap about! And the best part, I'll have a roommate!
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 5 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 4:00 am

Hearing how excited Mikey was, a grin tugged across Ally's lips, happy that he was so enthusiastic about it. "Aww, a snack sounds awesome!" She smiled and leaned in to press a sweet kiss against his cheek. Gah, this guy was so friggin' adorable! How lucky she felt that he had said 'yes'. It would give her the opportunity to get to know him better.

His personality was contagious, and she certainly needed more of this lightness in her life. how excited she felt, to the point of finding focusing on anything else extremely difficult!

Still, she managed to take in Leatherhead's place, smiling at the big guy. "It's pretty amazing." She complimented, and thought that the fungi covered cement chunks were a nice touch.. "You even have your own little garden down here..so pretty!"
Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 5 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 11:36 am

Splinter stayed by Leonardo his tail curling about his feet as he smiles taking in the excitement of Love and finding even if he was still not entirely certain of her intentions towards his sons, and was somewhat still a tad bit resentment her involvement had been one of a few causes of estrangement between his sons - he was glad she did like the offered home.

He looks up at the big gator - his eyes thanks to the glowing fungi making out the neatly kept underground den easily. "It is a very kind thing you are doing Leatherhead, thank you," He says sincerely. "You... what will you do about your human friend? surely she will need to be alerted to your new roomie." He says this bit with a touch of amusement but also seriousness. Given Love's past both Leatherhead and his human friend would have to be told.

Though this would fall on Donatello's shoulders to tell the big Gator.
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 5 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 12:15 pm

Okay so he was probably going to ruin the impressive impression he'd left on them by his next movements... but the big gator really felt good that the two females and Splinter really enjoyed his home, and Love's genuine excitement made him smile widely. "Then it is yours, and having a room mate will be a much welcomed experience for me too."

He grins at Ally his great head lowering to her and Mikey. "my friends idea - being human she cannot see in the dark of this tunnel like I can, so we found some samples and grew them... but do not eat - they may make you a little sick." He warns gently smiling, "And thank you."

The big head turned to look at the rat, the blue wearing turtle Leonardo and purple one Donatello as he considers his answer to the little rat man. "I can video call her -" He checks the time. "Sometimes she is how during the day... I could introduce yous if yous wish." He adds looking at Donnie for his thoughts on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 5 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 9:44 pm

Love kept looking around. For her it was easy to see thanks to her feline eyes. She liked it in the dark anyway. easier to hide. After she got a good look around in what would be her room, she started ro roam around the rest of the lair.

You guys promise to visit me, right? She asked turning to the turtles.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 1:43 am

Don had to admit, he was impressed with LH's lair. Everything looked so orderly and surprisingly roomy. He smiled in approval, nodding. "It's very impressive, Leatherhead." Then he looked over at Love. This place was perfect for her. Don felt more and more sure that this arrangement would work out for her.

When Love asked if they would visit, Don spoke up without hesitation. "Of course I will." Then he glanced at Leatherhead. "As long as you don't mind, of course."
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 7:42 am

Leatherhead purred a little like a giant cat himself smiling at Donatello in that big grin alligator way shifting the big jaws in his direction. "I welcome the chance to get to know yous all more, please feel free to visit at any time." He assures and asks of the turtle again.

"If I can rouse my human friend on video chat would yous like to meet her? this was she and my roomie and kind of meet and yous know that she is trustworthy."

He liked Love looking about - it was not the biggest abandoned stretch of subway but it was roomy and thanks to improvements fairly cozy but airy and well kept at the same time. "I am glad you like it Love... perhaps if yu and Donatello would like to - in video call with my friend we can ask her to bring down any items you may desperately need, I cannot promise she will find everything but she will try."
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 10:34 am

And in that moment whilst Ally was admiring the gators digs and complimenting them... Mikey did a few back flips of pure unadulterated excitement!

He Mikey, the stinky! clown of a turtle had a date!

... date!

This flipping was followed by the 'four second' victory dance.

Then he was back beside her like nothing happened...

Though he would not be sorry if she noticed, or his brothers, or Love or the gator or Master Splinter. From what he understood about girls - if anything at all from watching tv and reading comic books (and mills and booms romance - shhhhhhhhhhhh! tell no one!) A guy willing to be the complete fool and not let pride stand in the way would warm any girls heart up.

Even if there would be nothing more than this date - but he hoped there would be - it was exciting!
Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 10:01 pm

Splinter may have appeared not to notice his exciteable son giving in to a few moments of bliss but -

He did note it and recalled it was pretty much the response he'd had long ago when it turned out the girl he had been trying to get notice from had in fact noticed him and had been waiting for him to make a move. The gather his courage and take a stab at romance.

He chuckles under his breath highly amused turning an ear towards the conversation as he looks at Mikey, whipping his tail out to drag the youngest son to himself and bring him lower so that he could whisper, "Ladies always enjoy a date out with a man whom has taken the time to bathe my son." He encourages gently....

maybe this could be an exciting new chapter of cleanliness for the boy if it went further than one date - hopefully.

Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 5 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 8:58 pm

Leatherhead wrote:
Leatherhead purred a little like a giant cat himself smiling at Donatello in that big grin alligator way shifting the big jaws in his direction. "I welcome the chance to get to know yous all more, please feel free to visit at any time." He assures and asks of the turtle again.

"If I can rouse my human friend on video chat would yous like to meet her? this was she and my roomie and kind of meet and yous know that she is trustworthy."

Don had to admit seeing those powerful jaws come his direction still made him slightly uneasy, but the gator really did sound genuine with his offer.  He gave Leatherhead a nod and smiled softly. "I would love to meet her, Leatherhead."  He also wanted to meet the person who managed to tame the wild beast in front of him into such a gentle giant.  For that, he was very grateful to her.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 5 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 11:20 pm

But Ally did notice the excitable movement from the corner of her eye and shifted just in time to catch some of the adorable Turtle's display. Wow.. was all of that for her? Because she wanted his company? Well, that was certainly a flattering thought and it earned a giggle from the blonde. Genuine smiles-- not forced to convince the world that she was sane or okay. Lil Orange couldn't have possibly known it, but he was proving to be good medicine already.

Tonight would be good therapy.

When he returned to her side, not being the shy one, Ally leaned in and pressed a kiss against his cheek, winking playfully at him. Then his father pulled him away to whisper something and judging my the amused and lightness on the Rat's features.. advice, maybe?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Helping strays
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next