TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Helping strays

Go down 
+3
Michelangelo Hamato
Master Splinter
Leonardo Hamato
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

Helping strays - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 6:44 pm

Leo listened to Ally as he walked. He felt bad for Gabe and wished they had gotten to the tower sooner. He would have to visit the guy. Hearing about Laz and Lexi didn't surprise him. It wasn't like he was around a lot to try and win her over. He never had time! He glanced at Ally and gave a shrug.

I'm sure there will be other girls. As long as she is happy and he is treating her right, that's all that matters. in this crazy world, who knows, maybe I'll find myself a nice mutant to be with.

Love's ears twitched and she raised her hand. I'm a nice mutant!

Leo shuttered to think...No. never. I like my women to not eat people.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 8:22 pm

Mikey grinned at Ally... Though at her word she glanced at his brother, and it seemed his blue clad brother was fine with the development.

But as Mikey always reminded his brothers, the heart is a soft muscle dude... Squish!

He subtly bumps his shoulder against his eldest brother and churrs a bit in a soothing manner grinning, "Or just a normal plain girl bro... Or guy if you swing that way.." he adds a bit teasingly as they approach a junction of storm drains following Donatello.

Ahead the big tunnels and drain outlets during rains no doubt would flood but now like the dark water in the main junction lay quiet and still.

Last edited by Michelangelo Hamato on Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 12:03 am

The flirting going on between Mikey and Ally didn't really help Don's mood any. He knew that Love didn't really have feelings for him. Not in that way, anyway. Apparently she liked Raph better than him. However, that kiss to his mouth did confuse him. Maybe he was...wrong?

He kept sparing glances her direction as they walked. She seemed to be staying close to him, so that gave him some hope, too. Yet, he could sense she was feeling uneasy about something. He really wanted to find out what it was.

"Are you okay, Love?"
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 8:46 am

For moments he was floating just relaxing listening... then muffled noises - and the gator made no visible change to his body in way of movement, but inside himself internal structurs shifted and his boiuncy in the water change, he sunked out of site with barely a ripple to announce he had in fact been there in the first place, his eyes nictating eyelid sliding across his eyes and he lay like this - unseen but could see through the water and the water barrier to the figures becoming clearer as they left the tunnel.

Not city council workers. Not clean up crews, or police looking for something. Not junkies or homeless looking for a warm spot to stay as far as he knew.

Mutants! and a human!

He may have been out of sight - but these tunnels carried a distinct HIM order being the alpha male gator in this set of tunnels and drains and sewers systems, and he frequented this spot... his odor would be there for any capable of smelling it!

And he was not entirely sure he wanted to reveal himself to them - maybe he would get lucky and they would move along the tunnel that was half flooded and he could trail them for some time and find out what they were doing?

Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 9:36 am

Rolling his large rat eyes at the innuendo and amused by his sons responses Splinter moved to walk with Love and Donatello, seemingly not paying attention to them, and for most the part he was more of not, instead his ears moved about listening.

but it was not his ears that alerted him to something...

it was -

a smell...

It was strong, and recent but had undercurrents of older layers of the odor and was -

Musky.

Masculine.

He wonders if his sons would note this and refrains from saying anything to call their attention to it... though he drew deep breaths himself tracking the smell.
Back to top Go down
http://maskedmayhem.lefora.com
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 7:03 pm

Unfortunately Ally did not possess that amazing sense of smell that the guys were so blessed with, so the sewers all smelled like.. well.. you know. All seemed right with the world other than the fact that Leo wasn't returning her hug, nor did he even acknowledge it! Ouch. But not one to be detoured, she squeezed him a little harder...

"Ooookay, Leo... yer gonna have to hug back or this is gonna be super awkward!" Her soft chuckle evolved into a giggle when Mike suggested a plain girl, or a guy if he was a fan of the back door. "Yeah, nothing wrong with either of that.. and us plain girls can be fun!"
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 9:01 pm

Love indeed smelled something as they walked through the tunnels. She stopped and called the others to do the same.

Guys? I think someone already lives here. Maybe we should look somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 9:05 pm

Leo blushed slightly at the fact he hadn't noticed the hug, so much was on his mind. He smiled at ally and gave her a big bear hug and a kiss on her cheek.

Sorry about that. My mind is everywhere. I'm finding it very hard to not be leader of my clan. At first it was a weight off my shoulders, but now I feel kinda lost.

When Love told them to stop moving he did so and looked over at her. He sniffed the air and nodded.

I was starting to get the feeling we were being watched as well. Leo reached back for his weapon but didn't take it out.

If anyone is there we mean no harm, we're just looking to find a warm home for our cat friend here.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 12:21 am

Don stopped when Leo and Splinter did. What did they see...or at least sense? Love picked up on it as well. Then he felt it. Something was watching them. Unlike Leo, Don did pull his staff out but didn't hold it up...yet. He just had it at his side.

"Who's there?"
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 11:44 am

The gig was up.

Leatherhead deliberated on how best to reveal himself - a thrust out of the water might make all them think he was attacking.

So instead he -

lets himself float back to the water top and let a deep felt and heard rumble proceed him... he himself rising into his full standing height

and if he dared to say so he must have looked and sounded impressive.

"I -" The nictating eyelids slid away. "mean you no harm either."

Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 2:06 pm

Love wasn't sure what she was expecting. Maybe a person. a small animal. But not what she was seeing. She looked the gator up and down. She had seen many gators in her life, but he took the cake.

Wow yer big. Hi. Love said with a small wave.

Sorry about walking into your home like this. We were looking for a place for me to say.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 9:33 pm

Leo would have been the first of the brothers to speak up, to let the man know what was going on. But he was no longer leader, so that fell on Don's shoulders now. But he did let go of his weapon when he felt that the large gator was no threat to them.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 9:53 pm

Don gasped and his eyes were as wide as saucers behind his glasses after seeing the Gator stand in front of him to his full height. He was huge! He could tear them to shreds in those jaws of his. If he didn't rip their limbs off with his strength!

Don raised his weapon, visibly shaking as the figure loomed over all of them. "Uh...hi." He let it drop but still held it in both hands, grip tightening around it. He wanted to believe the large being wouldn't hurt them, but he was still very imposing.

"W-we're just passing through," he said, managing to keep his voice from shaking.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 10:57 pm

At least Leo was returning the hug so it didn't feel as awkward. Maybe he didn't notice before because of his shell? Yeah.. that had to be it. But, didn't they feel things there? Like a scratch against a fingernail or something? Sensation was dulled, but there was feeling.. or at least she thought someone had told her that once upon a time.

She was about to pipe up with a gazillion Turtle related questions, but then the enormous Gator man made an appearance and having been so distracted by Leo, it startled her enough to cause the young blonde to fall back into Mikey...

Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 7:53 am

So he did look impressive?

Good to know.

But really he had not intended to spook them and he steps slowly from the water entriely so that they could see all of him from snout to tail tip. he carried no weapons. Though this probably did not help as he was virtually a weapon himself.

He even shifts his tail and sort of 'sits' on it for a moment his gaze shifting from gaze to gaze of those whom spoke. Taking in all that was said and pndering the implications. A rash, bold, crazy idea popped into his head.

It was not a medical emergency persay.

But.

A mutant needed a home, and he and his best friend had sworn to help other mutants when they found them.

Well here was his first attempt... but first.

"I - I am Leatherhead." He introduces himself hoping this would help them lose some of the fright he could still see about their eyes and the stance of their forms. "And... I may be able to help you..."
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 9:17 am

Hanging back.... and shivering Mikey instinctively caught the blonds small form, an arm sliding about her waist and him half turning as if to shield her from the enormous alligator with his own body and shell his own blue eyes focused and staring. And it spoke!

there was also a deep rumble from it, something more felt than heard.

He blinks a little as the gator sits. "whoa..." He whispers on side to Ally watching the alligator and a bit excited when the guy introduced himself. He Mikey was losing his fear and with Ally still in a one arms hug he steps forward offering the big guy his hand. "I'm Michelangelo!"

The big gator took the hand and shook it.

Michelangelo could feel a strength that might even surpass Raphael's! "And this is Ally Black, Master Splinter, Love and my brothers Leonardo and Donatello." He introduces back cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 9:37 pm

Splinter felt the fear running like and electric current through his sons, through their female companions. And admittedly even he felt it course through him and for a moment it was awkward as the alligator gave them his name.

Then a furry brow rose - but he should not have been shocked that Michelangelo let go of his trepidation first, even with Ally in arm his son had bounded forward to offer the alligator a friendly greeting.

And a silent chuckle leaves Splinter as he then steps forward. "Hello Leatherhead, it is pleasant to meet you." He offers perhaps the fear they could all step past now?

or at least warily so.

"And if my son Donatello and Love would like to hear your idea then please do share." He offers to Donatello as leader of the expedition and to Love - as this was her home they searched for.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 1:55 pm

I'd like to hear his idea! Love said eagerly. Maybe this gator dude would let her live with him! Then she would have a roommate! And she wasn't worried about him being a large gator at all. She lived among gators in the swamp all her life, she knew how to act around them.

Leo nodded at Splinter's words. He would also like to know what Leatherhead had in mind. Maybe the mutant knew more of the sewers then they did.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 10:31 pm

Don gave a small wave at his brother's introduction of the rest of them. When Leatherhead offered to help them find a place for Love, he too wanted to hear the Gator's idea. "I'm all ears, Leatherhead." They could use all the help they could get, after all.
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 3:09 am

The big gator shifts so he was standing once more and nods. "I have recently acquired a new train car... have been puzzling about what to do with it since dragging it back to my home. If it is suitable would you find use for it Love? - you may come and see if first." he asks lowering his head half way so he was looking between Donatello and Love, this would be a huge huge day for him.

No one knew of his home... but his best buddy of course.

So prehaps such an open invitation of trust will help ease their fears a little more?
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 5:28 am

It was fortunate for her that Mikey was there to catch her! And suddenly she was in a one-armed hug with probably the cutest Turtle of the lot! Certainly not bad for a night that had started off pretty 'blah'. And it certainly hadn't gone unnoticed that 'lil Orange' was shielding her with himself-- daw! For a moment, she had completely forgotten that there was a potential threat standing a short distance away. She leaned into Mikey, sparing the big Gator a flushed grin, both embarrassed that she had reacted in such a way, and blushy because she was oh-so-close to Mike.

"Heh, sorry big Man. Didn't mean to fall out over you.." But it had certainly worked to her advantage! Turtle contact for the win! "I'm Ally!" She introduced, totally missing the fact that Mike had already done that for her. "Thank you for not eating us!"
Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 6:17 pm

Splinter blinked.

That was a startling admission and offer the big alligator was making.

And actually sounded intriguing to Splinter. To be welcomed into the home of another mutant!

He himself was keen to see - knowing the secrecy and need for secrecy that usual comes with having a lair. "That is ... very gracious of you." He nods, though the final decision would be Love and Donatello's to make as to whether they followed the big gator to his home.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 10:12 pm

Love was very surprised at that. They just met and the gator was wanting her to move in with him. a large smile spread over her lips and she nodded.

I would love to go see it! Thank you!

She looked at the others. See he trust me to live with him. and this will be perfect I wont be all alone and bored.
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 8:49 am

Leatherhead growled out a chuckle blinking down at Ally and the orange clad turtle man. "I may be big enough but I am not a man eater." A snort at his own lame pun.

He had to wonder at the mutant cat female's next words, was there a reason the cat was not trusted? Should be be wary... not for his life of course he was far too big for her to hurt him... maybe his human friend?.. bah he will lay ground rules on that matter, surely it wasn't that bad whatever it was.

Well whatever it was he was a giant gator - he could handle it. He stretches for a moment waiting for the leader of this troop, the purple clad turtle mutant to agree to at least come look over the train car, it was not much yet admittedly but it was clean the big gator and his friend had done that much.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 9:33 pm

The idea of a train car for Love's new home really did appeal to Don. And better yet, it seemed like Love liked the idea as well. Don gave the Gator a grateful smile. "That sounds wonderful, Leatherhead. Lead the way?"

Love's comment about trust was a slap in the face for Don. Unfortunately, it wasn't up to him on whether she could stay or not, and Splinter already said she couldn't. Don wasn't fully sure he could trust Love himself. He wanted to believe he could, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helping strays   Helping strays - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Helping strays
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next