TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 3:09 am

April nods, "Well I was riding past on my bike along the docks and came across some foot activity. Upon trying to film it... I had to get close - and to my shock shipping containers were being used! I later learned a very peeved off Raphael can throw these things about." She giggles, "Damn near took my breath away." She admits.

"And as for their endurance..." She explains the time after the shipping containers, about how even weakened by blood loss and running on adrenaline only the boy had managed to survive a truck snow avalanche and car chase battling and then fighting Shredder ...

Whilst she told this story Mikey made the ladies teas and sorted a platter of April's cookies bringing them over just as April finished. "Hah! you should have been there when the adrenaline ran out - man we were all in so much pain, and so tired.... We kind of crashed around Master Splinter as he was resting and slept in a tangle of limbs and shells... a turtle pile, haven't done that for a while." He grins placing the teas down and the plate of cookies that had been resting on his hand carrying their two cups, then he sits himself beside them again on the couch lowering his hot chocolate to the table .

"Thank you Mikey, and yeah they have incredible endurance, and even with the shells agility."
She smiles at Shaya, "Yes the secret is hard, but we manage most of the time. Just once in a blue moon like now carelessness..."
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 6:58 pm

"Took my breath away. That is an understatement. Those are heavy! up to a tonne and some!" She said flabbergasted .

Mikey came over with their tea and cookies. "A turtle pile, like a cuddle pile? Cute." She took a cookie from the plate to munch on while she scrawled another three notes down.

She laughed a bit, she imagined her in a blue dress and wings like the moon hanging in the sky, "I'm the blue moon huh? How many had their been?"
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 8:43 pm

"I know right! and he threw them!" April was still actually astonished by this, "and yet Raphael can hug me without squashing me!" She giggles and points at the holding breath part. "and Mikey you forgot to answer this question - how long do you hold your breath? - as for blue moons..."

"A few, seems to be happening more as the boys moved from teen hood into year adult hood. ooooh! I have a picture of the turtle pile!" April says wonderingly her grin growing and snagging a cookie as she digs her phone out for Shaya to go through and see the turtle pile, "Does foot rubs come with the pampering Michelangelo? Another tip for the ladies, if she's had a loooong day it will always smooth things over if you offer a foot rub." She asks sipping her tea.

Mikey's eye ridges rose and he shifts forward unsure if April was serious but what the heck? He had crashed the ladies night in so he sits ont he floor and shuffles his shell forward taking one of April's feet and then looking curiously at Shaya, "Would you like a foot rub too?" Shy almost.

He blinks, "I did - oh sorry - um I can hold my breath for almost fifteen minutes." He answers one hand dedicating itself to April's foot the other waiting for Shay's go ahead before either rubbing one of her feet or joining the other on April.
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 10:48 pm

Shaya wanted to see the picture of the cute turtle pile. It would be her first visual of the other three older brothers. She shrugged at friend's comment. If Raphael was as huge as her mental image of this superhero throwing Ship containers, he would be the biggest.

"I do like being pampered. An' I have been on them all day..." She paused thinking about it. Let a giant mutated turtle rub your feet? How much weirdness can she get into? She continued letting some doubt creep in, "I'll pass. Thank you anyways."

She felt like she should explain. It could have been the wine talking but it made her feel like explaining even to April would help. " I'm kind of sensitive compared to most. Think of people who can smell or taste more than other and become product testers? It's kind of like that. Part of the reason I wear long t-shirts in summer and sweaters, a barrier to the elements. They get sensitive, numb or pain on light stimuli, heck the cottonball test for sensitivity of my skin test was unique. My nerve endings are closer to the surface of my skin than most; I found out before moving here for University. It's great for granular texture testing, and sometimes...intimacy. It's kind of 'sensitive' topic."

She laughed at sharing too much, "That is why I declined."
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 11:33 pm

April giggles, she took that her friend was opening up s a sign she was comfortable and seemed to have lost most of any urge to scream. it was good!

And so was the foot rub. "Well Casey is not here to beg of so you'll have to do Mike." She chuckles and one arm hugs Shaya as they relax back.

Mikey was not bothered by her disinclination however - though intrigued by what Shaya told him, "Really? there are humans that are... extra sensitive?" He wonders in wonder big powerful fingers moving over both of April's feet now - he did not have to look, he had done this before so knew how hard to press thumb and fingers, and move them.

April smiles and lets Shaya field that question and - "Got some more questions for Mikey?" She encourages her friend to not be shy.
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 12:39 am

The one arm hug Shaya was relaxing leaving her feet on the floor. Still nervous of whole idea of being pampered by the turtle.

She coughed flushing a bit, "Some of us are. Kind of rare. Most cases is the odd body part, like a calf or patch of skin. Can be caused by brain or nerve damage, trama, or disease. My case a mix of genetics and a lack of Vitamin D." She shrugged again, "I take my vitamins and try not to be touched when I can, I'm all good."

"I have hundreds of questions for you Mikey. I don't want to be so pushy,"
She nodded at her friend, "I'd like to believe this isn't a crazy dream."
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 9:02 am

Mikey grins, "Ohhhh that... sounds both a bummer and would be something good for when you want to be touched." He says big blue eyes finding Shaya's a reassuring smirk on his face. "No no go ahead and ask away I don't mind - and will try to answer everything this time and not miss things because I am keen to stroke that soft hair."

"Its not, they are all very real." April, she already knew all this about Shaya so her one armed hug was about her friends shoulders but her arm rested against the couch more than her friends shoulders. "Thanks Mikey." She adds sincerely.
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 1:52 am

- and will try to answer everything this time and not miss things because I am keen to stroke that soft hair."

"My brother use to call it a superpower. I'm able to sense temperature changes and pressure quicker than the normal human. I was like the Princess and the pea, or Goldilocks and the three bears." Shaya grinned at the memory of her younger brother as a child.

"here comes more questions." she warned before taking a breath. Clearing her throat she rattles off, "How good is your fine motor skills? You can cook and could manipulate my hair. What about a test of it?" she asked first. The three fingered hands still made her wonder their effectiveness.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 10:12 am

"Your welcome Ape." Mikey churrs in a friendly way blinking at Shaya's question - puzzling... how was he going to answer that one? "What kind of test? you mean what can I do?.... well these fingers look big and clumsy but I can sketch pretty well... and Raph can knit... Leo does chopsticks better than any of us and Donnie can build tiny tiny parts for our shell cells and stuff" He holds his out to Shaya so she could see the turtle shell shaped hand built device. "there are some sketch there of mine if that helps with that question."

April ponders this - maybe she should get her green bros and Casey in on the bathroom renovation? The boys would benefit from the task no doubt and she would supervise so it turned out exactly as she wanted. "sometimes their big fingers does proof a bit of a challenge - but they can manipulate smaller things like tweezers to deal with that." She helps smiling.
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 11:49 am

"That answers that question. Tactile manipulation of tools as a compensation for a narrow control. Kind of expecting that." She answered as if a human sized textbook. She coughed at her own response. Feeling a bit goofy for being so she leaned into April as if to gain her confidence through osmosis.

She looked at Mikey past her tea cup. How much questioning was too much? Even the most patient person would eventually be bored or annoyed by her questioning. "What keeps you busy day to day?"
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 12:28 pm

Mikey head tilts in much the same manner a curios puppy's MIT listening to Shaya and responding with a chuckle, "you and Donnie will have to catch up. He uses big words a lot too!"

"I have thought that many a time over the months know yous guys and knowing my bestie here as I do, it will be awesome to join. Such a nerd out too." April giggles so calm and encouraging to Shaya as she plied Mikey with another question.

Mikey grins, "well first we wake and do some light work outs, I end early to start breakfast... More practice after breakfast. Some schooling, at least individual 'lessons with dad' then all afternoon I try to irritate my brothers.. In the name of loving them I swear!" he adds this part as April giggles Andy snorts at it. "read comics or skateboard in the sewers... Night patrols... Though Leo has been out these last couple of days... Probably solo missions... Then if nothing is happening usually home with a pizza or hang out with Raph or like tonight sneak over to say hi to April."

Last edited by Michelangelo Hamato on Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 1:37 pm

"Yeah big words. These dollar-worth words that kind of pinpoint ideas out. Kind of comes with 4 years of training in a lab. I'd like to meet him sometime. We can geek out about someone knowing the  difference in samples per trial. " She smiled. She was jokingly snarky.

She put her coffee mug full of tea gently in her lap. Shaya adjusted her legs to the side of the couch leaning on April. She wiggled into her friend's shoulder, an affectionate gesture.

"Yupp, mostly normal teenager stuff. Ninja training right? What is a light workout?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 9:37 am

April shifted instinctively for Shaya and snugged her best friend in that comfortable way they had many a time, from their early days to now, her piggies and feet nice and relaxed and the rest of her with them. "hehehe oh he'd probably be able to identify some samples by smell alone." She giggles with Shaya's jokey snark. "They retrain their turtle heritage sense of smell, hearing and even sight," She tells her friend.

Mikey chuckles and shifts now April was content and took her feet away from his touch, he rests his head on the couch and one of his arms looking up at the women and thinking over his next answer. "Well... light means we run through katas, over and over and over... or balance practices." He tells Shaya glad he could see April so comfortable and happy with her friend.
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 6:33 am

"Really? A true scientist can identify over 150 samples alone. So I ask how strong their actual senses are in person versus normal biologists just speculating on bones and muscles." She wondered, "Can you hear farther or more clearly than us? This needs more experimentation. Would it be alright to meet your brother sometime?"

"Can you explain what a kata is? It's training right?"
she asked a little worried about that it could mean. Training sounded difficult.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 7:09 am

"I have seen it, Donnie named a few samples a few times by it's smell alone." April smiles and lightly nuzzles her friends shoulder. "Want me to ask Donatello over now?" She asks. Wondering if Donatello would indeed pop on over and say hi to a fellow bright mind? "And it's incredible their sense of smell... maybe I should invite all the guys over - I know Leo and Raph will want to make sure your safe to be around their little brothers." She giggles rolling her eyes a little. "But hows about just Donnie first if he will consent to come over?" She asks Shaya this as her friend was shy and too many huge big mutant males would be too much all at once. So in stages.

Donnie first if he choose to come over and if Shaya really wanted to meet him.

Mikey beams his chin resting on the couch watching both girls. "Well.... I can smell what you and April ate for dinner, I can still smell the remains of your shampoo and conditioner on my fingers... the body soaps you both use... but none of that is as important to my smell as the unique... you scents." Mikey explains and grins. "If you want me to text Don to come over I will."

"Kata, originally a japanese word, and are the detailed choreographed patterns of movements practiced either solo or in pairs, usually Raph on his own being older and Leo directing myself and Donnie through some. Though kata is also used for the corresponding concept in non-Japanese martial arts too." Mikey explains this time.

Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 1:39 am

Shaya looked at her friend she was cuddling against for a while. She was wondering how long her friend had wanted this to happen. For her to know about these teenagers in her life. It seemed like a willing amazing secret from anything else in the redhead's life.

"Would you think he would mind me picking his brain? You make him sound so brilliant and astounding. Just meeting you Mikey alone is kind of mind blowing." She pondered fishing for a consensus.

"Our scents? Can you explain? is it like our biological immune system? I mean, just being able to possibly smell, like what we ate, is still unsettling but understandable. Most animals have better sense of smell and hearing than humans." Her mind wanting to continue writing things down. Thinking better on it for later. It was hard not to feel so dazed about all of this.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 7:41 pm

"He won't, but whether or not he consents to come is another thing, that boy has far too many projects and not enough time on his hands to finish them." April cautioned gently giggling, oh sure Donnie would indeed enjoy bouncing ideas off of some one whom understood his 'gobbledegook' as his brothers affectionately called it, but sometimes the boy was just far far too busy with the many things that piled up abut him to get through.

He needed a friend whom could help with that!

April helped out when he allowed it.

She looks at Mikey to explain... this should be interesting the boy was not the 'sciency' kind of guy as he put it.

And indeed Mikey had a puzzled look as he tries to think how to explain it to this woman. "Like I can smell... you... your scent, it... it... is great by the way!" He adds blushing as April giggles. "like... um I sniff April now and know she's... she's." Healthy? Fertile? Nearing her monthly? ... he sighs entirely certain that that was not appropriate to say around two women!
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 9:37 pm

Shaya nodded with able knowledge of how projects pile up. She also knew that this could be a connection for the future. She leaned the back of her head to April's shoulder, stretching while still in the chair. Asking help from someone to get them down was like pulling teeth at times because the person asking has no idea what they are doing.

"She is?" she asked looking down at the turtle. Her eyes bared a confused look at him. If he was too shy to say anything she wouldn't push it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 8:09 am

April looks at the large round eyes of Mikey and takes pity on him. "He's trying to say they can scent when I am ovulating... and bleeding." She chuckles. "first time that happened had been a little scary to be honest, the boys are always friendly but not so much so. Any ways. It doesn't bother them as much any more. I think long time exposure and gradual desensitization to my particular odors has helped." She explains.

Mikey nods a little, "Or we just got better at it - still smell like ... like... chocolate is the closest thing I can equate it too... warm... rich... melt in your mouth kind... and addictive - but can now focus past it for most the part."
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 10:39 pm

"Ahh! Pheromone indicators. Cool. Usually was can smell a few but more can be perceived by taste, smell of certain sweat glands like some people like the smell of their partners BO or natural scent..." She nodded feeling excited but over all too content to express it more than a shoulder wiggle.

Blushing both of her forefront thought caught up with her rambling and t her thoughts slowed from a muddy thought cascade to his comment. She paused her moment to let her brain have most of her power. Her shoulder pushed forward with her other shoulder blade resting on the couch behind April.

"Mikey." She paused allowing a moment to word what her brain process, "How that was worded was, enticing. I'm sorry we have no control over that."

She left out she was now noticing her own body reaction, a small blush feeling flushed. Her leaning position was unfavorable to his head was relaxing on the couch. She really was cured with timing. "sorry."
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 8:58 am

Grinning and waving a hand Mikey makes a pssssh meh its fine gesture and chuckles. "Its alright, we have come to terms with it, can still be distracting if we are particularly attracted to that female... or she's been working out and or frightened... these things makes ... I don't know the scent more intense?" Mikey tries to explain wishing he were better at this.

April gave her friends ear a soft stroke and chuckled. "Yep thats right, the boys pick up on the pheromones." She rests her head back comfortable and cosy with the company. "The tea is great Mikey" she adds sipping hers.
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 10:38 pm

Shaya felt like ants crawling around her skull where April touched her. It was a friendly touch but it still sent her nerves on a quick flash fire before settling down again. She sighed from the comfort.

“That is really fascinating. Like textbook crazy discovery. Verbal accounts of what they smell like.. Just,” internally screaming from her own thoughts. The beautiful notes and theories clearly proven in one sitting.

Looking back into the kitchen she huffed. Where had the time gone? She sighed to herself. Wondering then the next subway train would come by in the next hour. “I have to get going soon. It’s a Busy day finding if the samples collected this week show proof of the doctors theory or not.”
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2015 8:12 pm

April smiles and nods. "Exactly how I have felt after meeting the guys and their father." She giggles, "I shall have to share with you my notes, I have a few, and some sketches we can compared over another time." She grins. It was nice having another to share this all with, whom had the same level of curiosity and need to know about that she harbored.

She too glances up at the clock and nods. "You do... say why don't Mikey and come with you to the subway?"

After all a lovely and a little bit tipsy lady should not be alone.

Mikey perks up. "Street garb time?" He asks grinning a little and smiling at Shaya.

His own curiosities about females other than April could wait, he was content with watching their friendship and having got to touch a ladies hair could now tell his brothers just how soft and silky hair was. And the smell of her lingered on his hands even now.

Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 5 EmptySun May 03, 2015 12:31 am

Shaya pushed herself off of the couch away from the lingering warmth from April's hugs. The air was cool as she stretched her back. Arching backwards with her hands running down to the back of her thighs, letting a few bones creak and pop before straightening up again.

"I'd like that. Nice to have a walk with a friend; or two. Street garb? Punk clothes?" She stated continuing her stretching. "Tempt me with information to come back for more. Of course I'll come back to visit."
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 12:39 am

Mikey perved a little -

Alright a lot!

It was always nice to watch a delighting pretty female form.

April lightly smacks him up side his head - which makes him grin sheepishly. "Yeah sort of... what ever cloths we can find that covers our shells... makes us look like really fat dudes but hey whatever." He winks and stands to go gather and throw on some street garb.

April giggles and stands too. "It was good to have you around here Shaya - and I know it's been far from our normal crazy but I am glad I can finally talk to you openly about them." She smiles at her friend, not rushing her or Mikey. They had time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next