TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 10:50 pm

April knew her friend too well...

She could literally see - for it was in her mind! - a cloud bubble, a god of an man with with a leaf barely covering the goodies.....

And the way it was replaced by an rainbow banana hammock!

And possibly a boa!

Shaya's laughter brought hers back and she squeeeeed a little one arm hugging Shaya and letting their giggles, Shaya's lyrical laughter and her own filled her apartment.

It hurt so good! "indeed! - maybe you'll just have to settle for a beautiful cave man like my Casey..." she lightly teases poking her friends side still giggling.
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 10:59 pm

Shaya tried to quiet down again holding her side and side hugging April. Her laughing felt good but also hurt a bit, a good laugh is the best medicine. \She giggled, "Can we, Can we try to finish eating before it goes completely cold?"

Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 9:39 am

"Well we can certainly try beautiful beautiful Shaya but we may have to fight our giggle guts - still got the perfect man in rainbows and glitters in my mind." She sniggers and snorts popping the very last bit of her spring roll in her mouth and drawing her food closer to her.

"mmmm when we finish this I'll show you plans to renovate my bathroom!" She squeees a little.
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 12:01 pm

"Renovate? Are you making more closet space? Ohh, for a full jet spa bathtub." She pondered a dream bathroom would look like with April's taste in style. She asked curious, "What brought this on? The guys?"

The container of food was almost done since between stories of laughing and drinking was being able to let April speak. Shaya continued listening while dipping her breaded chicken cover in gravy on to her rice to stick it together.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 9:15 pm

April was about to deny more changes to her home was for they fellows.

But Shaya would no doubt see though any protest she put up.

She nods, "Yeah, their all built along the lines of Casey - and bigger, so my bathroom is kind of - cramped for them when they stay over - though it is just perfect for Spli - I mean Yoshi." She corrects herself at the last moment and finally scoop the last of her garlic chicken into her mouth, tipping the container up and sipping down the yummy if cool sauce and rice bits. "And besides I found a fantastic wide tub, shower combo that is a bit big for my current bathroom lay out - it needs an overhaul to fit it in." She grins a little.
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 9:31 pm

"They are all hockey player looking buff guys, and one is a genius?" she asked curious a little incredulous. The whole situation for accommodating these guys made her wonder. She was wondering if this was a bigger picture story for Channel 6.

"How old are they again? Do they need more room to grow? Are they giants?" she asks a bit flustered looking lost in her own head, "I mean, it would be nice to have someone to help guide him with university choices. Not like you can't start early enough. Heck, even online courses can help him too. Sorry, they are secretive and you are not suppose to say much about them."
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 8:55 am

"Leonardo and Raphael are eighteen, Donatello seventeen and Michelangelo sixteen - their father sure has his hands full, and yes they are big boys." April chuckles. "And whilst Donatello would love to be in university wowing the top of the top with his intellect - even if he is rather a shy youth their circumstances do not really allow for them to access higher education... funny I could so see Raphael doing well in police academy or something very hands one." She muses regretfully for her young mutant family feeling for them and the opportunities in this regard they would surely miss.

"But yes they have Casey's shoulders... Raphael is inarguably the biggest of the boys - but Leonardo is not far behind, and Donatello is as tall, Michelangelo as broad in the shoulders." She answers as much as she could without giving anything important away.
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 9:34 am

"Dang, too young." She teased, "Oh well."

"I'm willing to help them any way I can April." she looked up at her friend finishing her meal. "I know they want privacy but you know I have trouble letting things go when I'm curious."

She put her plate in the sink to rinse. Her list of books to buy or find were on the table with her glass. Finishing off her water she put it by the sink. These simple normal actions were calming for the range of muted thoughts running her head. She wanted to work on some math problems to ease more out of this state.

"More wine?" she asked noticing her second glass was mostly empty.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 10:03 am

"I know, its one of those personality traits that drew me in when we were still getting to know each other." April nods, "And maybe one day you will know all. I feel you would be an excellent... friend for my bros." She chuckles and shifts to help tidy up the slight mess they had both made giggling and eating.

"Same thing with the neighbours girl - you know Ida? the cleaning lady that used to come here and her grand daughter Erica? the girl is sixteen now and a nice person, a little strange, but nice." April giggles. "And yes my bros are young guys." She winks bring the bag the food had come in over to put in the bin. "And more wine? as we check out my bathroom and I paint a picture of the opulence it will be when the reno is done? yes please!" April giggles.
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 12:31 am

Shaya blushes for the compliment to one of her personality quirks that usually tend to annoy others. Her thoughts tried to keep up with the conversation. Ida, Ida... sounded familiar.

"The little lady who read?" She asked imaging a little girl who's nana was a cleaner. Only meeting a few times it was a fuzzy memory at best.

She slid back by her glass. "Oh yes do tell me more about this picturesque bathroom you will own. Grand bathing tub of marble?" She puffed with a mock snooty air about it.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 1:31 am

"yes that kind old lady and her grand daughter." April laughs and drags Shaya to her current bathroom because she had left the plans for the new one in the cupboard and slips it out. She imitates the snooty tone - though it was hard because she was giggling like crazy.

"Well.... the tub is not marble but it is grand... as in size grand!" She giggles and takes out a photo of the new bathtub - it was deep and wide enough for even Raphael to lounge in! "I love the storage space, and it will require two feet taken from my room and robes but that is fine - it's going to be beautiful!" She squeeees excited showing Shaya.

Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 3 Gi025-00_ld
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 2:46 am

"Ohh wow. This is gorgeous." Shaya murmured. She looked at the picture and plans her friend. The bathroom would look lovely and spacious! "Sounds like it would cost a grand."
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 3:10 am

"Thank you, I think it will help -" My turtle men relax when they stay over, "When I need that soak you know?" She giggled and points at the window in the picture, "This of course will be frosted for privacy as I think this design might actually be a most reclusive location. But I love the clean whiteness. The toilet will be set in it's own space, it may mean removing a bit of space in Robyns room but separating the bathroom and toilet will make the room all the better." She shos the floor designs...

Forgetting evidence of the changes she made for her family and Casey was in here now... the extra color coded toothbrushes and the magazine rack next to the loo.

"Though it's not really Robyn's room no more, She's nearly taken everything out... I am not sure what I will do with the space... maybe get it ready as a one day nursery?" She jokes.
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 3:34 am

Not sure what to say Shaya sips her drink. It was her smile in her silence showing she was listening. The design look great. The boys would be so happy to relax in a tub to fit their hockey player size.

"True," she commented not catching the joke in time to joke back.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 6:10 am

Mikey was bored. He didn't know where Leonardo and Donatello where. He'd gone home the previous night after assuring Raphael was fine! leaving With Erica and Leatherhead's numbers and them his - girl and giant gator guy were friendly and seemed to get along with all of them.

He headed for Aprils - having missed the message she left him to stay away. But even if he had he would have figured her friend was gone by now.

He moved across roof tops with his skateboard athletic and gracefully performing tricks - refraining from yelling in joy as he did so.

He landed with a loud thud as in the same movement he flicked the skateboard up into his hands. "April! are you home?!" He tucked up his skateboard and was just beginning to test the kitchen window.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 6:19 am

April had just been tucking photos away and chuckling. "I'm joking Shaya - not ready for bubs yet. One day though and I promise you get first dibs as Aunty GodMother." She chuckles mushing the titles together and putting the plans away in the bathroom cupboard again. "Glad you like it though I have been planning it for aAAAH!-" She adds hearing a thud and an all too familiar friendly voice call out for her.

"Mikey!" She squeaks looking at Shaya, "Mikey! - uh be there in a moment!" She hoped he waited and didn't just crawl in through the window.
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 8:03 am

"Fine, Aunty GodMother will keep waiting," She nodded joking, mostly. Noticing her lack of interest in the renovation project was to blame she was prepared to excuse her rudeness.

Thud. What in the world was that? A broken potting plant from the roof? Her friend seemed all too frantic.

Why was 'Mikey' by the kitchen window, most humans came through the front door. Was he up on the roof most of the night? Was he one of the boys? Maybe she would finally meet them.

"One of the boys, right? Let him in, I won't mind meeting one of them." She asked wondering why April looked like panicking sophomore.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 8:07 am

Mikey was in!

"You in the bathroom!?"
He calls moving through the warm inviting apartment and coming to a stop -

"Oh."

there was indeed April in the bathroom - though the door been closed he would have gathered and just knocked to announce his arrival.

But the door was open and there was April.

And another woman.

He blinks.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 8:13 am

"I am not su-" Her soon to be really bad lame excuse for telling Shaya to stay in the bathroom and she spook Mikey off became a groan.

There was the shortest turtle boy - but he was still as tall as the pair of them and a bulkly muscular figure, and blinking big blue eyes at them, obviously taken aback by the fact April had company!

April palms her forehead.

Well she had internally hoped Shaya would meet the guys - looks like Mikey had answered the unheard and non deity directed prayer and brought it upon himself to answer!

"Mikey.... uuurgh.." April groans again. "Shaya this is Michelangelo, or Mikey. Mikey this is a very good friend of mine Shaya Gallant." She introduces hoping her friend would not act like she had and scream.

Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 8:27 am

"Mikey," she felt his name roll off her tongue in shock. "I'm only on my third glass April. I'm not usually a feather weight. I'm seeing a giant turtle with an orange bandana on his head. Please tell me if I'm seeing this right." Shock was her first response, her base response was to scream. Her mind was excited for this discovery and a little bit of a dream state.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 8:53 am

Mikey -

He drew in deep breaths eyes travelling from lady to lady and a small unsure smile spreading over his mouth.

"I am soooo sorry April..." He utters holding up his hands to show this woman he was not a threat.

Shaya... that was a cute unusual name as far as he was concerned. "Um, hello."
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 9:25 am

April drags the hand down her face, and had to fight a chuckle at Shaya's words and Mikey's responding hi.

She shakes her head taking one of her friends hands. "No I promise you he is very real, and wont hurt you." She says in a soothing calming tone hoping to avoid any screaming - "He's the youngest brother I was telling you about, he is sixteen... you can shake his hand."

If her friend needed physical confirmation that the turtle was indeed real.

If his greeting in his voice didn't do that!
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 11:40 pm

"Hello," she squeaked out. Her brain was starting to unfreeze, unbelieving but starting to come out of the thick molasses syrup that held her in place. "A giant turtle. A giant talking turtle. a giant reptile with weapons and won't hurt me. wait WHAT?" She chugged through her thoughts until she barked out the last bit.

Calming down her tone, feeling like she is over reacting or not reacting enough, she walked up to the being. "My name is Shaya Gallant. University friend of April." /she offers her hand in good faith with a smile. "You are either the richest altered tattooed man I've ever met, the first hallucination of my life, or one of the best kept secrets in the world. And how the heck did April hide you guys for so long?"
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 12:33 am

Mikey takes the womans hand with a friendly wide grin, his shock was gone and was now replaced by his usual cheer. "Nah, we're the best kept secret - barring what just happened - ninjas and all." He explains a mite sheepishly but was gentle with that much smaller hand in his give the lady a few pumps of their hands.

"And we have been teaching our April the secrets of invisibility!" He adds letting go of the ladies hand but staying where he was encase she wanted to further touch or poke him as just make sure he was indeed real flesh. "And a friend of Aprils? cool! so am I - almost a little brother in fact... your both gorgeous by the way."

Wink.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 12:41 am

April holds her breath watching the exchange with wide eyes - feeling her friend curiosity was slowly over coming the urge to scream.

Well she hoped.

She chuckles at winks at Mikey.

The boy was already slightly flirting - hah! good old Mikey.

"Lets continue this in the lounge, much more comfy there." She encourgaes the other two making gestures to shivvy them out and towards the more comfortable setting... but not rushing it encase Shaya wanted to let curiosity get the better of her and touch Mikey more - which April knew the turtle would not be adverse to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next