TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 3:08 am

"Oh water." She said knowing if she had any more to drink she would be a lush. Her thoughts were lost as her food was out of the bag and handed to her. Her Almond Chicken Soo Guy combo was still steaming in the container. The rice looked to be fresh and hot.

"Spring roll?" She asked wondering if it was still in the bag.

Looking at her friend, she noticed her friend's face. It looked like she wanted to say something. Shaya let her body language relax more so if April wanted to say her thoughts or not she could. April did the same for her so many times.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:48 am

Nodding April moves to pour out two tall classes of chilled but not freezing cold water bringing them back to the table and nods, "Yes the spring rolls..." She dives back into the goodies bag and retrieves the little paper baggie with the spring rolls within and slips them free deliberating on what to tell Shaya.

She places the spring rolls down on their food stuffs lids as they come off and sighs a little. "I want to tell you about the new friends I have... well more like family really, I consider the young men my younger brothers... it's just... their so secretive and I really shouldn't say anything." She finally sighs to Shaya's look and posture.

The alcohol warmed her ears and loosened her tongue - but she would avoid true details were possible... she told herself firmly.
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 6:01 am

She nods in silence thanks. Shaya listens to her friend biting into a spring roll on her lid, letting her speak. Cripsy outside, fresh inside, yummy.

" They have a reason to be secretive? or is it just for privacy? These brothers need your attention often, as much as Casey?" she asked wondering.

She kept silent. Her friend sounded like she needed this. Someone outside of the situation her friend was put in. Her instincts told her that this was something heavy on her friends mind.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 6:16 am

April chew on her spring roll nodding. "Yeah... they do - and it's a good reason..." She chuckles thinking over her little green brothers and their rat father. "Yes they all need me... I guess I fill the void of sort of mother and big sister to them and their father is... some much like my own that I love to hang out with him." She admits and smiles at Shaya, "Mr. Hamato is a single dad of four boys." She begins, "Teenaged boys - you can imagine the handful that is." She chuckles.

"You know? I kind of give the guys a place to escape when they need to and their father too." She nods to the additions to her home - the bigger table and lounge furniture, the added collections of magazines and other items on her shelving units.

She was grateful Shaya wanted to hear and her own posture relaxed, and her smile said Shaya could ask away if she wished to.
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 6:53 am

" A safe home for them to be themselves in?" she asked to clarify. She smirked a bit, "Explains the amount of movies and money in the food jar. Teenage boys are still growing. I thought Casey was bulking up for the spring wrestling or something." She laughed again.

She didn't need to worry for her friend, " If they are giving you trouble just send me over. I'll bore them with my water samples and dirt collection. or even better come to my house for another girl's night."

Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 7:02 am

April could not help but giggle, "Casey has been - active, he and one of my boys - Raphael are like best bud and always... uh hitting the fitness..." She skirts about the truth that the boys spent nights out busting skulls. "Raphael is a big guy for his age, eighteen actually... he and Casey get along like a house on fire."

And haven't yet set hers aflame so that was good.

"I will hold you to that - usually the guys come one or two at a time but occasionally they all hang out and it can get crazy." She giggles and dips her half spring roll in her garlic chicken sauce. "And whilst you may bore the free spirited and youngest Michelangelo - and possibly Raphael, Leonardo the eldest boy will try to show a polite interest - but Donatello would would be engaged, thoroughly engaged, he is as nerdy and even more than we are." She winks at Shaya here giggling.
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 7:10 am

"Good that Casey has a fitness buddy to workout with. It would do them both good and out of trouble. Knowing Casey that is still too hard not to do at times."Shaya beamed, She wasn't meaning to be mean but noticed Casey tended to rub people wrong at times. Even her time meeting him he did the same, but his boyish charm help make up for that... most of the time.

"Don't tell me he is into environmental Sciences too?" she laughed, "I could talk his dang ear off. Poor kid. how Nerdy? Can't be so much we couldn't keep up. Is he into geothermals or something truly obscure?"
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 7:19 am

April grins a little, "Raphael and Casey are sort of the same in that respect, both loud, gruff and brazen - just Raphael is also a teenage so isn't quiet as Casey as Casey is... yet and at the same time is sort of with drawn and doesn't trust easily." She adds chuckling, the two hot heads really fed off each other at times.

"Donatello..." there was a maternal warmth to her words when ever she uttered their names. "He can build almost anything from scraps we wouldn't think to look at twice, his mind is incredible, he is a little more shy than all his brothers, and reserved but get his talking on his various engineering projects and its like an explosion of interest and warmth and conversation. He is also his families ... doctor... if you will, they can't get out to care so he does have a keen mind for biological science and medicine even if his main interests are engineering..."

She giggles, "I could so picture you, he and I talking ourselves hoarse over.... anything geeky and nerdy.
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 7:33 am

"Did their father name all of them after famous painters or their mother into art history? Did he know kids get teased by that!" She asked worried. Her mind turned to herself for a moment. At age twenty three she still had scars from years of bullies from both Mental and physical. She would make sure to leave books on self help about bullying if that is the case, and her number. Do one would be left alone in that, if she could help it ever, ever.

"Is Raphael like Casey without the huge head?" she laughed again. Dang wine, she was hounding Casey. She told herself not to do that again. He was her friend's boyfriend and it was rude.

"Donatello, I'd like to meet a fellow project maker." she stopped and worry came onto her face for the boys, "They have no health insurance! That is just awful! Did he take a first responder first aid training? If he needs textbooks to further his studies either way, let me know. The university gives me discounts thanks to my work."
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 7:40 am

"Mr. Hamato loved the Renaissance Masters and names them after them. They ... never knew their mother she... she left them with Yoshi. " In a manner of speaking in any case. "He home schooled them so the only teasing they receive for their names is amongst one another."

She chuckles and winks at Shaya, "It's okay - you can pick a little more on my lovable larikin." She chuckles and nods. "Yeah like a teen Casey without the big head." She nods agreeably and lovingly thinking of her vigilante man.

She grins, "Perhaps one day you and Donatello will be able to meet one another and share a good yarn or two. and sure if you can get a hold of recent tomes I know Donatello would soak up the texts like a dry sponge place in water - or any other books..."
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 7:48 am

She visibly ease out of her bristled state. She relaxed once more. Shaya was terrible at hiding her emotions around people she trusted. Like a porcupine in a pine forest, not on high alert until something barks or gets on her nerves.

"you got Casey," She smiled, "I got my work. We, the paperwork and I make such a great pair."

"That would be great. What grade is he in his home schooling?" She asked before explaining again, I can get him and his brothers books to leave here for them. Privacy is important to them, right."
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 7:59 am

"It is very important, I mean they are always happy - well mostly happy to have the opportunities to meet new people, but it has not always been a kind experience so they are kind of very strict with maintaining privacy yeah." April nods and chuckles, "And no no health insurance, Donatello has had to teach himself everything to be able to fill that void. And sometimes I can help." She was unawares Raphael had recently come under anothers' medical care.

She giggles and scoops up some delicious chicken into her mouth with a bit of the rice. "mmmmmm that is good! and all the boys despite their ages are at the same levels. though as far as intelligence Donatello is... something else entirely... he should be at MIT or something wowing the world .... in any case anything on engineering and bioengineering... and for the others, Leonardo might enjoy historical, particularly historical japan and martial arts and historical drama fiction, Raphael and Casey sometimes just hang out tinkering with the old cars and bikes Casey has at his place so maybe something in that field... Michelangelo is showing real promise in the field of culinary adventure actually - he is a open loving young man, and so friendly.... anything in foods and romantic or fantasy fictions is a plus for him." She explains thinking carefully over what the boys might enjoy. "Their father is a poetry buff... drama and romance man. And a tea enthusiast."

Last edited by April O'Neil on Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 11:33 pm

Are they immigrants? Shaya things to herself wondering why these poor boys had to live with. No proper health care from what April said, unkind experiences with others; which Shaya knew all too well, AND Still being able to be a well rounded family. If they ever needed help, She would try to help through April. The world could be cruel but there was good people around when times got tough.

"Wait, wait a second," She barks trying to catching up to her friend list of book ideas. It was the least she could do for the people of New York who helped her out. Adjusting her ponytail to be tighter to her head to be less of a visual distraction for herself she stood up.

She grabs a large lined yellow business memo pad from her shoulder bag which was back at the door. She scribbled out jot notes for herself when she was in the university bookstore or secondhand stores near by. "Bioengineering, historical Japan, martial arts, hot harley's, culinary romance, and poetry. Anything else? I can swing these by your place later in the month."

Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 7:04 pm

Giggling and making an apologetic gesture April shifts her seat and food about closer to her friend as she sits back down with note pad and paper and plucks herself pen from her tables 'center' piece.

It had been a gift from the boys and their father, a pretty hand painted shallow bowl vase with little smooth pebbled and a small bonsai growing in it's center. And April made a habit of sticking pens and pencils she found about the places she was cleaning up into the slight gaps inside the pebbles formed around the edge of the small amount of dirt.

Now she nods as Shaya writes down all her suggestions. "Yes, sorry, I get excited I know." She always did. "And any time is fine Shaya, the guys appreciate anything really. And collectively don't seem to mind crime and sci fi fiction."
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 7:24 pm

Shaya scoffed a bit, "Guys are always in to Crime and science fiction. It is almost as bad as action movies. Doesn't matter the type of action movie long as it had explosions, unlikely the situation or not." She wrote them down as part of her jot note list of genres. She looked at it and wondered out loud, "Any writers they prefer? Some of these genres is very broad. I could just have free reign until they say otherwise to April dear."

She looked up a bit embarrassed she said dear, an old habit from her family. "They seem to take up a lot of your time huh? They need someone outside of their homeschooling to talk to. I'm glad they found you. Big world news for us small community folks."
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 12:07 am

April snorted and giggled then nods and shrugs. "Well not sure of favourite authors. I could always ask, the guys just usually read whatever they can find." She explains loving the old endearment from her friend and showing it by a wide friendly smile.

"I'll ask the boys about it and they can get back to me... or just use your initiative, you have a great sense of these types of things even without meeting people before hand." She chuckles relaxed and happy, the smells of their delicious food and their drinks, the company. She had a soft blush on her cheeks.

She chuckles fondly, "I love it - I miss having Robyn about to big sister and they kinda fill that void and their father treats me like one of them." April nods agreeing - the turtles did take up her time, and so did work, but as with spending time with Shaya and Casey, April felt it was time well spent.
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 12:43 am

"She hadn't been around has she?" she asked understanding the sibling worries. Her own sibling in question hadn't emailed for about a year now since she went to university in the States. "Have you emailed her lately?"

Shaya nodded, "Pseudo siblings. Sounds familiar. Like my first university year with you?" Her smirk was not hidden.

"I'm glad they are so kind to you." She smiled starting to eat her almost forgotten almond chicken soo guy. The breading on the chicken was lukewarm but the chicken inside still kept it's warmth. The crushed almonds contrasted the pallette of the breaded chicken and brown gravy.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 1:49 am

"They are, for teenage boys that have had limited female contact until lately they are very good and well behaved." April grins, especially considering they were also turtle mutants and it was not always easy for them.

She scoops more rice and sauce this time herself moaning a little in joy as the flavour of garlic was of set by a chunk of ginger she found with her teeth. Nodding in response to Shaya. "It is very much like us and Robyn and your siblings." She agrees chuckling some more and winking. "Have you heard from yours lately? Robyn is usually very busy but I hear from her once a month. She is doing well-"
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 2:22 am

"He has been working in the Alberta oilsands. His shifts have made him almost impossible to get in contact with." She commented, "He found a girl out there. That may have something to do with it. We will see if he brings her to the next Christmas family party or if they fizzled out by then. He needs to find someone who compliments his logical mind."

"For that matter; if you find another smart guy let me know! Can't have this body go to waste." She laughed trying not to sound too sincere about that.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 4:11 am

"oooooh I can so see a lady keeping one busy - I know I do Casey." And also the guys! "Hopefully it is not a fling and we do meet her this time.... would you like to double our Christmas families again?" She would have to keep in mind for Christmas... maybe by then the guys and Shaya will have met? and they could do half a day with them and then the rest with their more human families? "You know have a get together here or at your place and have dinner together?"

She giggles then about a piece of chicken she'd just scooped up and winks at Shaya. "will keep my eyes out for you." She agrees lightly poking Shaya in the side playfully, "Indeed any waste is not good."
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 12:15 am

"Double Christmas parties were always fun." She smiled at the memory, "If he does bring her I know I have to be the good big sister and drill her with questions. Such a hassle." she sighed dramatically with a small giggle.

"I'd like that. Dinner at my place next time. I can show you what I learned in Food Sciences wasn't just making Apple pie." She thought about it a bit of what to plan for their next girl's night out. Lemon Pork and Spinach?

She puffed at her friend, " keep your eyes open for the smart underwear model with a Bachelor of Science from Canadaland with a French  accent." She shook her head stifling another giggle. The wine is hitting her hard from starting on an empty stomach.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 3:22 am

"and I shall be the big sisters best bud back up and help you grill the lady." April giggles naughtily - just like they used to do when they were younger. HA! no wonder the guy didn't introduce his ladies. She grins and scoops up more food.

And nods eagerly munching, "Oh yes please! - though for the record I loved the apple pie!" She adds and dearly wished Shaya could meet Mikey and teach the budding naked chef the mysterious of the culinary world... The boy had a flare for it - sometimes a far too exotic flare!

She almost chokes on some rice this time and laughs, "Calvin Klein underwear man or Bonds?" She lightly teases her ears warm and mind free... the alcohol working through her.
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 9:42 am

"Oh you know I'm a bond girl! Action packed with a hint of mystery." If her DVD collection had all but 3 Jame Bond movies at her Apartment. Her collection was mostly documentaries, romance comedies, Looney Toons, action packed Science fiction, and the odd Canadian production. I was arranged by Genre and title on a single shelf.

She teased April, "The Calvin Klein underwear model is usually your catch of the day. Didn't you have to interview one guy once? How did that go? I don't think I ever asked. How was that ripped chest feel?" She saw one of the live streams from later in her friends career. Was it April or Channel 11's Cyndy did that report? Either way it was fun to torment her.

Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 8:56 pm

Giggling April nods, "Yesth I know of your Bond babeh status." She teases, knowing of the three bond dvds. She nods to her own grown collection. "Most of my newest additions are the guys movies." She admits giggling some more.

Then Shaya brought up that interview and she swallowed her last mouthful hastily so as not to spit it everywhere as she burst out laughing.

It took a moment but her grin and laughter gave away enough to allow her to answer. "Well he was beautiful, the abs, the sparkling hazel eyes... the chestnut wavey hair... and those eye lashes that gave his gaze a smouldering appearance... the mouth... so delightful... mmmmmmmm seriously he was like someone took Michelangelo's David and dipped it in caramel.... mouth watering." She explains blushing, "and he was gay." She adds this bit with a giggle recalling how flustered and embarrassed she had been when she discovered that after all her light flirting. It had been before she met her Casey.
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 10:03 pm

She leaned into April. The mental depiction of a greek god was forming in her head. The description was very tempting to the lonely scientist, flushing a bit at the image. It popped at her friend's last comment. The greek god then had Rainbow underwear posing with a pink feather boa and drag queen's painted lips.

"AWW. Why are all the hot guys taken or gay!" She explained. Shaya dropped her fork on the table in bursting out laughing. Her loud laugh tittering was hard for her to stop. Her side started to hurt a bit from the amount of laughing done.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)   Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Curiosity of Friends (tag Shaya)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next