TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]

Go down 
+28
Oroku Saki
Slash
Leonardo Hamato
Tara-Lee Stone
Master Splinter
Alysson Wittmann
Hank Martins
Ally Black
Timothy Black
TigerClaw
James Andreas
Tiphanny Jonnson
Hunter Mason
Oroku Karai
Baxter Stockman
Casey Jones
Donatello Hamato
Lazarus King
Loventrice Dixon
Ezekiel Blat
Mikko McKinnon
Gabriel Juvanni
April O'Neil
Angel Bridge
Erica Martins
Leatherhead
Melissa Andreas
Agent John Bishop
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Oroku Karai
Canon
Oroku Karai

I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 7:00 pm

Karai was struggling to contain the raw emotions that threatened to overtake her, breathing labored as she fought against her body's need to rest, to succumb to her injuries. Blood poured down the gash in her face, the injury starting at the center of her hairline and tapering down the right side of her face, through her eye and down her cheek. The large set of two gashes to her side were also pouring, and the wounds to her thigh. The shock alone would have been enough to do most in, but Karai was tough...

A lone tear managed to escape just as Mikko made an appearance, and then came the question that she wished not to answer. Before any words could pass her lips, Mikko called the guards over and... from the sounds of it, ordered them to.. kill her?!?

The guards spared a glance of confusion amongst themselves. They knew protocol for the infected, but this was the Shredder's daughter! "Stand back!" She ordered through gritted teeth, katana still held in her hand and prepared to take out anyone that came too close. "I was not.. scratched." She managed through labored breaths, nausea and dizziness threatening to pull her under. Her faltering gaze shifted to Mikko. "I know you do not like me, but that was low.. even for you..." She hissed, knowing the woman wanted nothing more than to see her fall.

Struggling to her feet and nearly losing her balance, one of the newer guards whom had not yet been informed that you do not touch Karai rushed forward, helping her to her feet and offering support. Normally Karai would have scolded the young Soldier, who looked to be a year younger than herself, but she had to admit that she needed the help.

"You two," She said, pointing at two of the guards. "Guard that door. Do not let anyone in, or.. anyone out." She ordered....

..and like the protocol for an  infected being, they all knew that in the event of their leader's fall, Karai was the heir to the throne and would lead the Foot... "My father is... unwell," She breathed heavily. "I am relieving him of his duties as leader... until... he is.. well."

Just then, the twin blades of her father's gauntlets stabbed into the door, protruding only inches from one of the guard's heads. It was now clear who was in that room, and what 'illness' he had..

"He is.. not to be harmed.. those orders are firm!"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 7:50 pm

Yes Mikko wanted to see her fall. But that was not why she ordered the guards to come. If Karai was infected she had to be put down, this was suppose to be a safe place, a place to lay low until things calmed down. A zombie Karai was a scary thought. Plus there was now a small child in the building, and Mikko would protect her no matter who had to die, even if it was herself.

When it became clear what had happen to Shredder Mikko couldn't believe it! She was sure Master Shredder could take down anyone, living or dead. A zombie shredder was much more worry some.

And worse! Karai was the boss now!

She pushed her pride aside and stood firm.

Lazarus is also unwell, He was bitten and rid himself of his arm. He and some of my...Family, are in the infirmary. Baxter is planing on leaving, Nurse Jasmin is the last of the doctors left. My sister though, Lexi. Is a doctor, she is staying to help the injured. If I may suggest, You must seek medical attention. Master shredder should be...at lest tranquilized. Allowing us to transport him to the basement. It would be harder for him to escape the bars of cell. It would also be safer. For him and others.
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Hunter Mason
Canon
Hunter Mason

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 9:02 pm

The woman is right. Hun said as he walked toward them. He had been in the tower, but was not convinced it was the safest place.

That door isn't going to hold on forever.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 10:14 pm

Loventrice Dixon wrote:
Love smiled when Don took her hand. It had been a long time sense anyone had held her hand. Even if this wasn't romotaly romantic. She followed him and watched him work. The darkness didn't bother her and her eyes shone brightly through the blackness. She was able to see perfectly and could already tell that this turtle was a hottie .

When he finished up with the power she flashed him a grin.

Cute and smart. Nice combo. I really want to thank you for helping me. Not many would willingly take in a stray mutant cat. I promise, I don't eat much and I'm really good at cleaning, so I can be useful.

Don couldn't keep the small blush off his cheek at her compliment.  Luckily it was dark enough in the room that she couldn't see it.  He cleared his throat briefly to hide the nervousness in his voice.  "It's no problem.  I'm happy to help out a fellow mutant."  Then he opened the door from the garage to the lair and stepped inside.  "You'll be safe here."

Last edited by Donatello Hamato on Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oroku Karai
Canon
Oroku Karai

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 11:26 pm

From the information that Mikko was giving her, it seemed that Baxter was about to flee the tower. Not that it mattered. The mad man was the last person she wanted treating her injuries, but he may have his uses for curing her father. Karai was in complete agreement that her Father needed to be relocated to a more secure place until they could cure him. However, transporting him would be extremely dangerous.

Hun seemed to have come out of nowhere, advising the same thing. Even though she and the Dragon leader hardly ever saw eye to eye, this was one of the few times that he made any sense. Struggling to keep her eyes open and one hand pressed against her side in a futile attempt to slow  the bleeding, her gaze shifted towards the guards and the approaching group of Foot.  "I am.. not sure that tranquilizing him will.. work," She managed through labored breaths, knees buckling but her personal guard kept her from going down. "Transport him to the holding cell. Have reinforcements at the ready.. in case... drugs do no good.." Leaning heavily into the guard, her gaze conveyed the sincerity in her threat. "He is not to be harmed. Go against my orders.. and you will pay with your lives." She managed to say before her last ounce of strength was spent and her knees could no longer support her...

The guard caught her, scooping her now limp body into his arms and nodded at Mikko. "Your sister will have her work cut out for her...."
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 11:45 pm

Of course Mikko didn't think there was any danger here, but it was obvious from the blood on the remaining tables and the confirmation that Baxter had put down a few infected that the virus had made its way it. It would be foolish to think that they had taken care of every single infected person. All it took was just one....

Her hands were shaking, due to stress and a lack of nourishment. How foolish of her to think there would be time to eat, later. That was over 15 hours ago, before the world had gone to shit. But there was no stopping now. Even though Laz' bleeding had been stopped, he still needed to be closed up. Thankfully she was finished with reconstructing muscle and forming a 'pad' over the bone. Now all that was left was to close the skin, which she started in on without slowing up. Given what limited resources she had, she tried to close him up as neatly and as 'pretty' as possible, because he would be wearing this scar forever....

One thing was for certain, she would need to unwind after this. Normally some booze or a good joint would have been a good means, but considering that she had to keep her wits about her, she would have to find another way to unwind. It sucked being fucking single in the  Apocalypse...
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 11:53 pm

Listening to April as he waited for his brother to pick up, he actually thought heading to the Farm wasn't such a bad idea.. especially if this virus was contained inside of the city..

Before he could say anything, Leo finally answered and a huge weight was lifted from his chest. "Leo! Thank God.. yeah, I'm okay.. are you? Are the others home? If they are, don't let them go topside! I dunno if you know what's goin' on, but the city has gone to shit. Zombies or some shit. I'm with April and Angel and others now.. but we're about to head that way..."
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 11:59 pm

" Can we please leave now before the zombies get in already got chased off one rooftop." Mel asked with a shudder hearing the screams and groans from what was going on outside. It was more creepy than anything else and she didn't like it. Not only that killing those things was at the moment a mystery to her.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 12:10 am

Erica would follow as long as the group was going underground - perhaps find out where this 'Lair' was and then head for her own temporary home in Leatherhead's Den.

She looks at Angel, "Can I help finish... the packing? Mel is right the sooner we move out the better." whispering, words low low.
Back to top Go down
Angel Bridge

Angel Bridge

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 8:56 am

Nodding Angel points. "sure, not much left we got only non perishables." She gestures moving away from those hovering about the phone and Raphael to finish up the bags with this new girls help... they had to be ready to move when Raphael was, and knowing Raph and Casey like she did when they moved they would seriously motor.

Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 10:37 am

She could not help it - April ignored Angel moving off with Erica - not far off - and leaned into Raph, gripping one of Casey's hands in worry waiting for Leonardo's response.

Oh please let them all be home.

She begs no one silently hopping her three other green brothers were at home safe annnnnd also Splinter.

She holds her breath waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 8:43 pm

Leo was glad to hear that Raph was with their human friends. We're all ok here. The power went out, but Don just fixed it. We heard what was going on from the radio. they are telling people to stay in their house.

Just then Don walked back in the lair, with a guest.

seems we have a guest. I need to find out who this girl is. You guys get here as soon as possible, and stay safe.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 9:28 pm

Love held onto Don's arm as they walked in the lair. She stood there a moment looking at the others. Then finally gave a wave. Seeing one of them on the phone she stood quiet but moved from Don and went over to the couch. Finally, being able to rest without the fear of being attacked, Love laid down and happily purred.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jones
Canon
Casey Jones

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 9:33 pm

Casey wrapped an arm around April and pulled her in close. The thought of having to go back out there was worrysome. Though he wasn't too worried about himself or Raph, it was the girls. speaking of girls. the young Mel was starting to get on his nerves.She needed to chill out.

So is everyone at the lair?
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 9:37 pm

Mikko quickly left the scene and hurried to the kitchen. there was already food premade so she just had to warm everything up. She grabbed some mac and cheese. Of course it was a little more then just some noodles and fake cheese. It was noodles, real cheese and lobster chunks. Hopefully the little girl liked it.

She then grabbed three beers. Even though the others said they didn't want anything, she would just make sure.

She put everything on a platter including a glass of juice for Bella. Mikko then took it all to the others.

Ok here we go. She said as she walked inside. She helped Bella down and set her up at a small table with her food. Then gave out beers.

We have a small problem...
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 9:40 pm

Ezekiel was a bit on edge. Mikko seemed sure they would be safe, but would they really?

Soon Mikko came back and he took the beer, though getting drunk was not something he would be doing tonight. Then game her statment about there being an issue.

What's the issue?

He looked over to the door to see a masked ninja carrying someone to the lab. Looks like we have another patent.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 11:10 pm

Lexi was just finishing with stitching Laz up when Mikko returned, announcing they had a small problem. And then she was them. A Foot carrying an unconscious Karai. Being a Dragon, she knew exactly who the woman was, and it seemed she needed help...

"Please tell me this is the only problem.." She huffed, hooking Laz up to antibiotics and a pain medication drip.

"How was she injured? Was she bitten or scratched?" She asked as the Soldier placed Karai on one of the tables. "No. Our Master attacked her..."

"So Shredder is one of those things? And he's in here??Please tell me someone dealt with him..." There was a long silence and the answer was pretty evident. Giving Laz another once over and making sure he was stable for the moment, she spared Mikko a look before heading over and examining Karai's injuries...

"Some fortress.." She huffed, praying that nothing would be able to get down here. They had two severely wounded patients that wouldn't stand a chance if shit hit the fan...

Last edited by Lexi Davis on Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 7:56 am

Splinter, would normally have been angered that Donatello brought a unknown someone into their home like so, but it seemed there was big trouble above and he might need to relax the usual rules for a bit. He was also immensely relieved to hear Raphael was with April and Angel.

And others?

Well at least they were for the moment safe, he hoped they would make it to the lair in safety.
Back to top Go down
http://maskedmayhem.lefora.com
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 8:05 pm

Mikko didn't say anything to Lexi, she just closed the lab's door and locked it. Of course not before Hun came barging though.

After checking him over real quick, Mikko once again shut and locked the door.

We just have to stay quiet. Sorry Baxter, you arn't going no where. Help Lexi.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Mason
Canon
Hunter Mason

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 10:46 pm

Hun was not expecting a few of his dragons to be in the tower. Eze and his group just seemed to be everywhere. This could be a good thing though, Maybe he should stick with them, if need be, he could trip one of them to get make a fast get away.

He looked over at gabe and Eze and didn't say a word. Then noticed the little girl eating in the corner. Of course they had a kid with them. that would just make things dangerous. Kids were loud, and slow. She needed to go.

With Shredder and Karai out of commission. I'll be running things around here.Understood?
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 12:34 am

After checking Laz' vitals once more and confirming that the transfusion was doing its job, Lexi pulled off the gloves and slipped into a fresh pair, then moved over to Karai. She knew who the woman was. Shredder's daughter. Though, being a Dragon, Lexi had very little interaction with her, but now it seemed that it would be up to her to save Karai's life...

...no pressure! Her irritation over Baxter's lack of usefulness was beginning to get underneath her skin. Maybe it was best if the man did leave. What good was he? Why did Shredder keep him around? All questions for another day. Examining the wounds, it became obvious that she would require a lot of stitches and a transfusion.

The fact that the mysterious Karai was one of Lexi's patients caught Gabriel's attention. He moved close, trying to get a better look as Lexi worked and cutting away her shredded GI, but the Kunoichi's eyes fluttered open, both weak and frantic and held a tinge of panic, darting between Lexi and Gabe. A bloody hand grasped Lexi's, a gesture for her to stop..

And then Lexi saw him. Shooting Gabe a frustrated look, Lexi pulled the curtain to block the curious eyes of any males that may want to sneak a peek at the head Kunoichi, then gave Karai a reassuring look.

"I won't let them violate your privacy.. but I have to remove your GI so I can treat your wounds.." She told the woman, hoping she would push pride aside this once. Her life depended on it. Karai's eyes fluttered and threatened to close, but hearing Hun in the room earned her attention. It sounded as if he was trying to take over.....

" I am not.. out of commission... " Her shaky voice called out from behind the curtain.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 1:32 am

Well, shit! Leave it to Lexi to cock block.. or.. eye block! When would he ever get another chance to see Karai naked? Probably never. It was a miracle even to get close to her. It was difficult, for sure. The thug had planned on asking her out, once upon a time. Not for an actual relationship, but for fun between the sheets. The woman always seemed like she could use a good lay. Always so uptight...

Sighing deeply, Gabe joined Eze, Bella and Hun. It seemed that Hun was asserting his dominance.. no shocker there...

"Were's DragonFace and Ton? Did they make it?" Gabe asked their leader, figuring that he would at least know where those two were, since they were higher up in ranks. Of course Eze was beta..
Back to top Go down
Hunter Mason
Canon
Hunter Mason

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 6:57 pm

Hun rolled his eyes at Karai. She was as good as dead. at Gabe's question Hun nodded. DragonFace took some of the others and skipped out of town before the roads closed down. Haven't heard from Ton. I stood at HQ until those things got in. Shot my way through them and came straight here. Thought it would be safe here, seems I was wrong.

All the talking pulled Laz from his sleep. He opened his eyes and looked around. he was in a lot of pain, but was trained to take the pain and push forward. He was also trained to not panic so that helped too. after getting his thoughts together and remembering what had happen he tried to puch himself up.

Mikko sat with Bella and talked to her about everything from the food, to animals. The little girl was a tough cookie, eating like it was nothing around all the blood and medical equitment. After Bella finished eating she let out a yawn. You have any toys? I like ponies.

I think I can find you something. Mikko said and patted her head. she then stood up and went over to Laz seeing he was awake. Hey you. Nice to have you back. She pushed him back down on the bed and patted his head. She then went up to Gabe.The little one wants some toys. want to come with me to grab some. i might need a big strong dragon to protect me.

Ezekiel looked over at Mikko and Gabe. Actually I would like her to be away from all this mess, is there a room we can stay in?

Hun stood in front of the door and shook his head. No. No one leaves this room yet. Not until I get the call. Have a copter headed this way to come get us. Well, me. under the cercumstansce, I'll show some comapssion and let you two and the kid come with me. and Lexi of course. Might need a woman around to repopulate. In the mean time we all stay in this room.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 11:27 pm

Being behind the curtain with Karai, Lexi had no way of knowing that Laz had finally woke up, something she was hoping and praying for.. a sign that he would be okay. She had finally cut away the sections of GI that would interfere with her work, then set to cleaning and stitching the wounds. Fist, the set of lacerations to her side...

As she worked, she overheard Hun and his plans to leave and it seemed he was planning on taking the Dragons with him. He made his reasons known for why he would take her along, and it made her stomach turn. With this new world, how would any surviving women be treated? Like pieces of meat who's only purpose was to be 'bred' as many times as possible to repopulate? ...No. She wouldn't live that kind of life. She had always been a one man woman, and that wasn't about to change....

"I'm staying with Laz." And then she realized how that sounded. As if she had already sworn herself to a man she hardly knew. "He's going to need someone to look after his injuries. And Karai. I have to stay here."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Gabriel was just about to agree to go with Mikko, but then Hun blocked them, informing them that they would be leaving soon. And then like Lexi, he understood what the gang leader's intentions were for his ex. That was.. fucked up.

But it seemed that Lexi was staying behind.. maybe not the safest thing considering there was a Zombie Shredder in the Tower, but it beat the other fate...

"You can't treat women like meat, dawg.." He told the leader, briefly considering himself a hypocrite since he was known for sleeping around... "I mean, I know ya'll think I do.. but I always have a mutual understandin' with whoever... sounds like you wouldn't be givin' her a choice.."
Back to top Go down
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 11:39 pm

That's all fine and dandy, but I am leaving. Baxter said as he made his way to the door. Hun stood in front of it but didn't stop the doctor from going around and exiting. Baxter was none of Hun's concern. If he wanted to go out and get eaten then fine.

Bax walked out the room, his arms filled with paper and other objects. the tower was quiet. A little too quiet.

He looked back at the room he came from, then took a deep breath and headed to the tower's entrence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next