TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]

Go down 
+28
Oroku Saki
Slash
Leonardo Hamato
Tara-Lee Stone
Master Splinter
Alysson Wittmann
Hank Martins
Ally Black
Timothy Black
TigerClaw
James Andreas
Tiphanny Jonnson
Hunter Mason
Oroku Karai
Baxter Stockman
Casey Jones
Donatello Hamato
Lazarus King
Loventrice Dixon
Ezekiel Blat
Mikko McKinnon
Gabriel Juvanni
April O'Neil
Angel Bridge
Erica Martins
Leatherhead
Melissa Andreas
Agent John Bishop
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Hunter Mason
Canon
Hunter Mason

I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 11:42 pm

You are too attached, Lexi. You don't know these people. And the foot wouldn't have lifted a finger to help you. Of course he didn't know that the only reason anyone was alive was because of the sacrafice Laz made, and that Mikko was there as well.

Huh, Women don't need choices. It's best to make decisions for them

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 11:44 pm

Mikko was liking Hun less and less. She got up in his face and punched him. Or would have, had he not caught her hand and twisted it back causing her to fall to the floor in pain.

Eze got between them and pulled Hun off Mikko.

The tower isn't safe.

There is a panic room. But the key is in Shredder's bedroom.
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 12:01 am

Gabriel was also quick to get between the two, joining his brother. Hun could be a shallow prick sometimes. Okay, maybe all the time. Maybe, just maybe it was time to divide and break off from the gang. What good was it in this new world? To kidnap and rape women for 'the good of the world'? No, that wasn't right.

"You think they wouldn't lift a finger, but me and Lex wouldn't be here if not for Laz and Mikko..." And he gestured towards Laz.. "He sacrificed himself for us... would you do the same?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Lexi was still busy with stitching the wounds, hoping the injectable pain meds she had given Karai would take the edge off. They helped, but Karai hid all signs of the overwhelming discomfort she still felt. She overheard the conversation out behind the curtain and gently grasped Lexi's wrist...

"Do not.. go.. with Hun.." She knew that Lexi had already confused, but there was confirmation in her gaze that leaving with him would be a bad idea. Karai didn't know Hun like Lexi, but she knew.. the man woulg get what he wanted, even if he had to take it...
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 3:59 pm

A panic room sound promising. But how long could they survive in a room? would anyone come into the tower to save them? Hun's escape plan seemed good too. But he wasn't taking everyone. Ezekiel was glad that Hun would save his little girl, but was he just waiting for the girl to grow up...to repopulate?

Do you know where this key is?

Mikko stood up and rubbed her wrist. Not too sure, probably in a lock box that's hidden behind a picture above his bed. And how she knew of such a thing she wasn't telling.

Then we get the key, go to the room, and come up with a better idea. Also...Has anyone got in touch with tiphanny?
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 4:02 pm

Laz was coming too more and more and finally he was able to sit himself up. He rubbed his eyes and looked around. Surprise that he was alive.

The panic room does us no good. There's no food in there and only enough air for two people and only for a few hours. We would sufficate to death. I say we head for the sewers. There's an under ground lab down there. I doubt the zombies found their way there.
Back to top Go down
Tiphanny Jonnson

Tiphanny Jonnson

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 4:07 pm

Tiphanny was locked in her apartment. She watched out the window at the undead roaming the streets, attacking people who were dumb enough to try and out run them. It wasn't that the zombie's were fast, there was just so many of them. She was on a top floor so she felt kind of safe, that was until she answered the door. There had been a knock at the door. thinking it was her friends she opened the door. It wasn't friends. and now she was stuck in her apartment with two homicidal maniacs.

The prison had shut down, everyone who didn't get shot or eaten escaped. Now she was stuck with Spike and some other guy, probably the boyfriend.

So far they hadn't done anything to her other then drink all her beer and take her drugs. that was fine. if they wanted to be out of their minds during this let them be eaten.

Tiphanny moved away from the window and sat down by the radio, the cable had shut off a while ago. so the only news they had was from her old radio. She would have called the others. But Spike threaten her if she did. so she was alone with them...for now...
Back to top Go down
Hunter Mason
Canon
Hunter Mason

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 4:10 pm

Clearly no one was listening to him. Why should they? It was the end of the world. The thought of going into the sewers didn't sit well with Hun, but his ride was late and he started to wonder if it was coming at all.

How will we get to this underground lab? we still have to fight our way out of here.

Then the screaming started, it sounded like it came from down the hall. Hun quickly started to grab things and push it against the door. What they needed was weapons.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 1:07 am

Everyone was bouncing around ideas and plans and none of them seemed too solid, but hearing the commotion outside the lab door was a good indication that they could NOT stay here. Laz' idea to go underground actually wasn't a bad idea, even if he was claustrophobic. Given the circumstances, he would just have to suck it up.

When Eze mentioned Tiph, Gabe pulled his phone and dialed their friend's number....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Lexi continued to work on Karai, stitching up her numerous wounds then asked her blood type. It seemed the kunoichi was not willing to give that information nor did she feel the need to have someone else's blood pumped into her system. With the last stitch in place, she pushed herself up, eyes moving over her damaged GI. Fortunately Lexi was good and nothing was reveled. She issued a quiet 'thanks' for her service, then slid from the table, despite Lexi's warnings to remain still.

The warrior plucked her katana from the floor and after sheathing it, slowly stepped around the curtain. Her balance was still off, but there was no time for recovery, especially with Hun here and eager to call the shots.

"There is.. an underground passage within the dungeon that leads down into the sewer systems." She told the group, narrowing eyes falling on Hun. It was time for him to step down. "We should be able to access it with minimal interference..."

Seeing there was no stopping Karai, Lexi cleaned up and walked over to check on Laz, a small smile stretching across her lips when she saw that he was awake and now sitting upright. "Hey you..." She greeted, and normally she would have encouraged him to rest, but it seemed they would be moving soon. "How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 1:39 pm

It was a huge relief to know that everyone was home and safe and away from this mess. Leo hadn't said anything about Mike or Splinter, but surely if either of those two were currently gone, Leo would have alerted him so they could send out a search party.

Hearing that they already had a guest didn't settle well with Raphael, but he would be bringing in two strangers. He would have said something, but it was better to seek forgiveness than permission. "Okay, Leo. See you soon. Be safe." With that he slid the shell cell back into his belt and looked at April and the others.

"They're safe. We need to move out."
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 3:00 pm

" As long it's somewhere safe I will go anywhere away from those zombies. I think I'm warm enough that I don't need to be carried again." The young teen replied ready to leave the building and follow the giant turtle wherever he was going for safety. She didn't feel no where near as cold as she did a few minutes ago although a lot of it was putting up a strong front. Mel couldn't show any weakness being weak was the worst thing for survival only the strong survived. She checked where her switchblade was and found it was still on her person by pure luck.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 10:07 pm

Laz smiled at Lexi and shook his head a little. Oh I've been better. But I'm ok I guess and I think I have you to thank for that. So we're going into the sewer? Sounds like a plan, lets go.

Laz then pulled Lexi close to him and planted a kiss on her lips. Hell it was the end of the world, why not?

Thanks again, Doc.
Back to top Go down
Tiphanny Jonnson

Tiphanny Jonnson

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 10:11 pm

Tiphanny was sitting on the couch with a now very stoned Spike and his friend who she learned was named handsome Jack. She just called him Jack. When her phone range she glanced at the caller ID and was happy to see it was Gabe.

Gabe! Thank god you are ok! Are the others with you?

Hearing Gabe's name mentioned Spike piped up. Tell that faggot he owes me money!

Tiph pushed a pillow against Spike's face and returned to her phone. I got some surprise company.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 11:01 pm

Well, Laz was still pale but at least he was talking which was always a good sign. After the amount of blood heh ad lost, she was afraid there would be no getting him back, and what a waste that would have been. He was.. gorgeous, and seemed like the perfect gentleman.

She was caught completely off guard by the kiss and her eyes widened in shock, but she didn't pull away. She eased into it, returning it shyly, then gave his nose a playful honk when they disengaged to hopefully mask the fact that she was blushing hardcore.

"Awww, you really know how to thank a girl." She told him, flashing a wink then pressed a soft kiss against his cheek. "You're welcome, handsome.." God, how were her cheeks not on fire?! They certainly felt that way! "And thank you.. for saving us. You're very brave."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Gabriel just rolled his eyes at all the flirting, though he was grateful the guy was feeling better. He would have to thank him for risking his ass for him... but not in the same way Lexi had!

His attention then returned to his phone when Tiph informed him that she had surprise company...

"Who's there?"
Back to top Go down
Tiphanny Jonnson

Tiphanny Jonnson

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 11:08 pm

Should she tell gabe she was hosting a little get together with Spike and his...boyfriend? Before she could answer Spike grabbed the phone and pressed it to his ear.

Motherfucker. You ain't dead yet?

AHHH! Give me the phone!!!!

Tiphanny grabbed the phone and then suddenly there was a struggle. Jack picked up the phone and moved away from the couch where Spike was now strangling the woman.

Hi? Everything is fine here. No need to worry.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 11:45 pm

Laz hopped off the table and had to steady himself a bit. But soon he was steady on his feet.

Any time. Didn't need that arm anyway. So we heading out now? I don't want to become a snack again.

Bella ran up to Eze and he scooped her up. Yeah we should go, Gabe, you got a hold of Tiph?
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 12:23 am

Before Tiph had a chance to respond, she was interrupted and it didn't take Gabe long to figure out who was there...

..Spike!

He could hear the scuffle and then a stranger answered the phone, trying to convince him that everything was okay. "TIPH!" He screamed into the receiver, probably deafening the guy. "You better make sure she's okay, or I will fuckin' kill you!" He threatened the guy, because there was nothing more that he could do from here...

"I'll kill you both!"

And then his attention turned to Eze.. "Yeah, but fuckin' Spike and some other fucktard is there.."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hearing that Spike was loose and had found Tiph worried Lexi, and she feared that their friend was already dead. If Spike had her, there was no way they would make it to her in time. It broke her heart, but she tried to push it from her mind. Losing people was something they would all have to get used to, unfortunately.

"Easy there, Tiger.." Lexi warned Laz but was there to offer support, taking his good arm and pulling it around her shoulders to help balance him. "Let me help you.." And she gave a nod,"Yeah, I think we're moving out.." And Karai confirmed this by moving around the group just as something slammed into the door, angry and desperate to get in, as if it knew there was fresh meat down here, waiting to be ripped apart....

Back to top Go down
Tiphanny Jonnson

Tiphanny Jonnson

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 12:44 am

Tiphanny pushed Spike off of her and took the phone from Jack.

I'm fine. She said out of breath and coughing a bit. We can't stay here though. Where are you at?
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 12:47 am

Laz gave lexi a squeeze and held onto her. Until he heard the banging on the door. He quickly went into protective mode and grabbed a sword off the wall.

Mikko also had her weapon ready.

There's another way out of here in the back.. but...The tower is probably filled with those things. I'm sorry, we shouldn't have brought you here. he told Lexi. I will get you all out though. Or, die trying.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 1:00 am

Tiph didn't sound fine, but at least she returned to the phone, so that was something. "We're at the tower, but it's not safe... Shredder turned.." And that was possibly him slamming against the door. He pulled his gun, ready to put the thing down if he managed to get in...

Karai also had her sword at the ready, prepared to defend herself and the group if the danger managed to get it.. praying it wasn't her father..

"This way.." She gestured, leading the group to the back door that would head them down into the dungeon.

"Hey, I worked my butt off to save your life, no talk about dying.." Lexi lightly scolded Laz, but knew from his character that he would sacrifice himself to save them, if it came to that.. and she prayed it didn't.

"I owe you a drink, so you gotta stick around for that."
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 8:30 am

and the call was over.

Mikey was not the most serious guy, and having not ventured outside he was not aware of the full extent of the crazy that was going on. And not to mention Donnie was back.. With another mutant!

He waits for Leo and Master Splinter to do the greeting, once it was all cool he'll bounce over.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:18 am

April let out her breath, relieved - her other green bros and fatherly figure were for the moment, fine! and nods, smiling at Casey and patting his forearm - another smile at Raph and she made her way over to finish up things with Erica and Angel - and duck off briefly to gather a warm sweater for Mel.

This she brings over tot he young girl. "Here, slid this on - it may be big but should be warm." After all they could not have her becoming cold again, last thing they needed was to have her sick.

"We're ready Raph, Casey - when yous are." She adds to them both after a glance and nod nod from Angel and Erica.
Back to top Go down
Angel Bridge

Angel Bridge

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 7:59 pm

Feeling her own sense of relief Angel was glad when April helped her and Erica finish up the packing, hefting a pack herself and hearing April assure the others they were ready she agrees with April. "ready."
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 8:11 pm

Shifting her own pack to her front and taking up one of Aprils Erica slid it on, and this time she weapon she had given to Melissa before she offers to Angel. "know how to use it?" she asks her.

Angel grins reloading the large handgun. "I do, and will if need to, girl you are full of surprises, when we get to the lair you are telling me where you got a uber secret military grade skull suit annnnd a green beret level handgun." she says firmly both young women following April back over to Raph, Casey and Mel indicating the were ready to go.

Erica just smiles nods and mouths deal, eager to head out, she had even more ground to traverse to get back home to her friends Den.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:13 pm

Mikko and the others followed Karai out the lab and away from what ever was on the other side of that door. They went down into the basement. Laz holding on to Lexi, his sword ready to attack.

Owe me a drink? You don't owe me anything, love. You saved me. I think we're even. But I wouldn't mind taking you out some time.

Tiph was still on the phone with Gabe when she heard the first gun shots coming from inside the apartment complex. Something is going on, I have to go. With that she hung up the phone and turned to the two boys. Lets get to the roof.
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 12:05 am

Don knew he would probably be catching flack from either Leo or Splinter...or both.  But it seemed like the right thing to do to help another mutant.  "Hi, guys.  This is...um..."  he trailed off, looking at her sheepishly.  "I'm sorry.  I don't think I caught your name."  Then gestured to his family as he introduced them.  

"These are my brothers, Leonardo and Michelangelo...and my father, Splinter."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]
Page 7 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next