TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]

Go down 
+28
Oroku Saki
Slash
Leonardo Hamato
Tara-Lee Stone
Master Splinter
Alysson Wittmann
Hank Martins
Ally Black
Timothy Black
TigerClaw
James Andreas
Tiphanny Jonnson
Hunter Mason
Oroku Karai
Baxter Stockman
Casey Jones
Donatello Hamato
Lazarus King
Loventrice Dixon
Ezekiel Blat
Mikko McKinnon
Gabriel Juvanni
April O'Neil
Angel Bridge
Erica Martins
Leatherhead
Melissa Andreas
Agent John Bishop
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 12:47 pm

The fight raged on; each mutant delivering and taking hits, making a bloody mess of both of them. Raphael had only heard of Tiger Claw, but this was his first dealing with the oversized pussycat. The tiger was definitely skilled and had a few good years on him, not to mention natural weapons. Fortunately Raphael had natural armor, but his shell could only protect certain parts of him.. at least the most vital. His limbs and face had taken most of the damage, blood dripping from his busted snout and jaw and gashes in his limbs.

Standing, body heaving from the last exert of energy, Reptilian fingers tightened around his weapons, causing his knuckles to whiten despite their vibrant color. Adrenaline had spared him of most of the pain and discomfort of the elements, but he knew that conditions were becoming dangerous for him. But Tiger Claw continued his taunting, this time targeting Angel. Another angered snarl escaped through gritted teeth as he rushed the cat, but then a loud boom shook the city, followed by the thick smoke pillowing out in the distance. The incident had distracted Tiger Claw, and while it was oh so fucking tempting to lunge an attack that would hopefully be fatal.. Raphael knew that the feline was skilled and with his animal senses, would know it was coming.

With a sense of urgency and fear that something had happened to his friends, Raph knew that he had to move. There would be another time to put this bastard in his place. Digging through the pack that Erica had left with him, Raph pulled out a small grenade.  A wicked grin stretched across his lips as he pulled the pin and tossed in directly underneath the Feline's feet. Maybe.. just maybe if he was lucky, it would blow him to bits of meat and fur; a feast for the dead-heads below. But at the very least, maybe it would injure him enough to keep him off their trail...

Raphael barely cleared the roof before the device went off, a deafening boom throwing him violently across the nearby roof, and plummeting to the streets below. Gah.. Turtle luck! Disoriented, deaf and hurting, Raph's eyes shot open just as the hoard began to surround him. Vision doubled, the Turtle shook his head to clear the mess, but it was no use. His gaping wounds and blood loss acted like a dinner bell for those things, and unfortunately he was in a dead end alley. A fire escape hung overhead, but with unreliable vision, there seemed to be two of them! In a desperate attempt to escape, he jumped for the illusion, catching only air and falling hard to the unforgiving earth. Having no time to completely rebound, he made another attempt for the other, this time fingers connecting with rusty metal and he painfully pulled himself up. Being only three feet above the hoard's reach was extremely unnerving, but Raphael's body needed a moment. His blood dripped profusely between the metal mesh of the escape's floor, feeding and sending the zombies into a frenzy. One thing was for certain.. he couldn't go back.. not like this. The blood trail would lead those things (and Tiger Claw) directly to his loved ones....
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 1:30 am

And she found an exit through a large double grating, a storm water run off most likely, She had to tuck the phone into her suit and leap up gripping on side of one half of crating and twisting up to kick the other side open, the heavy grating a bit rusted took all her strength to budge it. But finally it gave with a screech and she climbed out tugging the crating clear not knowing what state the turtle would be in and if they needed a clear exit...

And digging out April's phone again - a strange turtle shell shaped one she turned back on the locator to track Raph - not sure if he and whom ever it was that had roared had moved away from the direction they had taken.

Thank fully it was not far away and most of the walking grave yard escapees seem to be absent... though she learned why as she closed in on the little dot on the phone map that beeped, coming from a dead end ally... passing the opposing ally ways opening, having checked down it first and found nothing but a freaking road work vehicle, a steam roller.

Where as opposite her a heap of the dead where crowding under the fire escape and she could see the big turtles shape...

"oh no... oh no ... what do I do"
she whispers freaking out - how could she get through all tha-

Her eyes travel back to the steam roller.

She scrambles into it and hoping against hope - yep the dang keys where there... and blood smears.... shuddering she turns it on... the massive machine rumbles... she jams the pedal down into place with the tool box and steers it... the ally where the turtle was was narrower than this one... the damned machine scrapped brick work and crushed bins as it rolled. She scrambles up on top of its roof out of reach of zombies - heaving and gagging a little when the first zombies go down.... the horrible sounds of bones breaking, the screeeches.... ooooh the smell!

But she had no time to dwell. Soon she was pouncing from the roller root to the fire escape, almost missing the point of no return for the jump.... "Raphael - I found you.... oh geeze" And could see the extent of the bleeding!

the Roller mean while was going on making roadkill of the already dead heading for the wall.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 2:38 am

'I jus'...need a minute...' Raphael told himself, fighting the vertigo and the deafening ringing in his head. He couldn't hear the flesh eaters down below, or the steam roller as it made its way close, crushing zombies beneath it. As if that wasn't enough, he had the blood loss to contend with. He was losing too much too quickly. With so many injuries from the encounter with Tiger Claw and being tossed across a rooftop and down several stories to the cruel streets below, he had yet to notice the shard of glass protruding from his left leg which had severed an artery. Adrenaline could be a merciful thing, but could also numb you to life-threatening injuries.

Resting on hands and knees, he struggled to regain his bearing, hoping his hearing would return soon. Blood poured in a steady stream from his gashes, mouth and snout busted and gushing a crimson stream...

..and slowly, the pain began to creep over him, just as Erica landed on the platform beside him. He couldn't hear her approach, but her sudden appearance startled him, causing him to scoot back. Seeing who it was caused relief to wash over him....

"Yer crazy!!" He snarled, unhappy that she had risked herself for him, but deep down.. relieved. If nothing else, this girl could be his ears until his hearing returned...

"I....I can't hear.." And he made a gesture with his hands, informing her of the explosion he had caused which resulted in half of his poor condition....
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 5:32 am

Not hearing was the least of his troubles Erica could see - she knew she startled him... then again her less than graceful crashing onto the fire escape must of been a shock, especially as he was for the moment deaf. She nods back to him and grins, "A little crazy yeah." yeah never mind he had snarled. She'd had a giant gator roar and snarl and rumble and snap at her before.

She gave him a nod to show she understood gesturing for him to sit and put his legs out... she needed to stop all that bleeding. She also pointed at her bag she had given him earlier - and thankfully it did not look as if he had opened any of the other pockets that had all sorts of stuff in them. She was going to have to use what little she had in there in the way of first aid gear to treat him right here then once he'd regained a little strength get him moving away from the blood before more dead caught whiff of that and came a looking for a giant wounded turtle and girl buffet. As she waits for him to comply with her motions she unzips the suit a little to retrieve Aprils phone and sent a message to Casey to say she had Raphael and they would follow them when they could, and would be in touch.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 9:33 am

Loventrice Dixon wrote:
So she got to stay? yay! She smiled at everyone and kneeld on the couch she was on.

Not much to tell, Zombies are eating people and turning them into other zombies. Not sure how it started, but it's spreading pretty fast. Roads are closed down and last i heard some government people were called in. They are telling everyone to stay indoors, but it seems most are trying to get out the city which is causing more problems.

Leo listened to the cat's story. zombies. It seemed farfetched, of course so was mutants at one time. And didn't the pentagon have an emergency plan for zombies? So maybe it was possible. But now he was worried for his missing brother and human friends!

We'll be safe down here. even if they come into the sewers, they wont find the lair. plus Don's set up security and cameras everywhere. Would you like something to eat? Drink? And have you seen how this zombie virus is being spread?

Love walked around the lair a bit, but not far from the others as she was talking to them. Sure i can eat. Anything you have is fine. and I'll just drink some water. And....As far as I can tell. you just have to die. then BAM! You come back to life to go after more living things. you know, I seen the resident evil movies. What worries me is the government is just going to contain this in the city, then blow us all up!
Back to top Go down
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 9:37 am

Hank Martins wrote:
Hank was rather amused, the man had to know he was really in no state to complain about the method of 'employment' as it were, mostly because he would have been surrounded in moments had they not retrieved him.

"Agent Bishop." He answers finally waiting for the name to sink in.

He did not have to glance at his fellow ghosts he could hear the talk in the ear pieces - no Phoenix in sight.

Baxter had heard that name in passing before. He never gave it much mind. But, the government needed him! If he solved this thing, came up with a cure. he would be famous! A hero even. that would do wonders for his career.

He wouldn't by any chance know how this all started, would he?

Because before solving the problem, you have to know what the problem was.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 9:42 am

Mikko shook her head at the nurse then sat down. No I think we're all fine. Lexi here is a born doctor! Fixed Laz up nice and good.

Laz smiled and gave a thumbs up.

Hun huffed and leaned against a counter. We can't just stay down here. Wew have no weapons, little food. Hun looked at Eze and Gabe. Maybe you two can go back up there and stock up some supplies.

Mikko stood up and shook her head. No. This man as a little child to take care of. if something happens to him then what? You gonna take care of her? i doubt it. I'll go. got to find their friend anyway. I'll grab whatever I can. She looked at Gabe. You don't have to come with me if you don't want to. I know it's dangerous out there. and i really would hate for you to get eaten. Yer too pretty. She added with a wink.
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 11:58 pm

Understanding the gestures, Raphael complied, though he wasn't too thrilled about their location. Unfortunately it had to do because he couldn't risk leaving a trail. Moving was now excruciating thanks to the deterioration of adrenaline. Space was limited, but the oversized Turtle managed, splaying his legs across the metal platform. That's when he saw it... the large shard of glass protruding from his left thigh, so close to the femoral artery...
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 12:16 am

"Thanks." Erica said - then of course recalled he could not hear so pats his leg carefully - his non injured one!

well... not as badly. Then thought this was not enough so thanks pats his cheek and smiles almost guiltily already and she was only just about to start to cause him more pain, to save him. The limited space meant she had to straddle his knees, carefully - choosing where she rests her weight small as it was on him so she was no aggravating any of the lacerations and she had access to all of his injuries. Most specifically the one on his leg with the glass sticking out!

And also sitting here so he would not(hopefully) make any attempt to get away or knock her off to get away as it might cause her injury... cause she knew guys... sometimes even mutant ones maybe... where weird about female hygiene products. And what she had in her bag was certainly under that category and would be of use in this emergency situation.

She opens the other pockets of the bag pulling out her treasures she'd found earlier - no time to blush as she pulls out the undergarments, she was going to need those... and the pads. And ah huh the kit!

She looks at him, a snout thumb stroke to get his attention and focus before pointing at his dew rag - asking if she could have that too choosing from among the panties which she needed and opening the small kit to find the suturing threads and needle and butterfly stitches. That glass shard had to come out - he would have to go without pain relief she was afraid....
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 8:44 am

Mikey moved about the kitchen. "Hope Mac and Cheese is fine with everyone." He calls out to them stirring and letting the delicious smell of the simple pasta dish fill the kitchen and waft out towards those in the rest of the lair.

He worried for his brother, for their human friends - but soon they will be here.

Between Casey and Raphael they would assure the group made it to the lair safely. The dudes where a pair of loose cannons but there was no way in hell or anywhere else either would allow nothing to happen to either April or Angel.

Angel!

It had been eighteen months since they had seen her!

She was Leo's age. And Feisty and had been sooo in pain when her grandmother passed on she had said she needed to get away.And she did. Just vanished. No it seemed she was back!
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 3:34 pm

Love turned her head to the one in orange. the smells of food hitting her nose. It had been forever sense she ate something hot!

She bounced over to the cooking turtle and purred in his ear.

You should add bacon to that! Everything is better with bacon!
Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 8:45 pm

Splinter was gathering up spare blankets and pillows for bedding visitors down in a spare room smiling and calling back to Michelangelo. "I have no problem with Mac and Cheese."

Oh good a yummy cheesy dish to warm their bellies.

Especially those coming to join them.
Back to top Go down
http://maskedmayhem.lefora.com
TigerClaw
Canon
TigerClaw

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 9:18 pm

Busy checking the direction of the BOOM and fairly certain the puffed and slashed turtle youth as big as he was, was worn down and all but defeated.

A ear flickering in amusements and towards the turtle as a snow muffled metallic clatter sounded near his feet.

He glanced down and just barely reacted with a roar and back flipping have way down the edge of building, free falling - when the damned thing went off and debris knocked him from his perch against the wall trying to keep above the streets. And he was forced to land half crushing the roof of a Mini Cooper and launching himself to another car! There was no time to linger! And damn it he would have to try picking up the turtles trail when his stiffening shoulder and various Sai given lacerations healed.

He sent a roar of anger and warning after the turtle not sure he heard and headed into the buildings people were and had evacuated to find a place to lick his wounds.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 1:51 pm

Raphael wasn't sure what to do the moment Erica straddled him. Every muscle in his body tensed, dreading the contact.. not that he was repulsed by her, but fearing that's exactly how she would feel the moment her perfect socially.. -worldly- acceptable skin made contact with his freakish hide. It wasn't like humans.. or anyone.. touched him on a regular basis, so he was 'feral' in a sense. Those worries and the building fear seemed to lesson the moment she physically tried to comfort him, keeping him focused and conveying her genuine content.

Still.. this was awkward, and having her so close was... surprisingly pleasant. Perhaps, a little too much as he was now within such close proximity and the cool, snow-moistened air carried her scent the short distance into his over-sensitive nostrils.  Then she began pulling out undergarments and ..female products?!? He caught that slight flushing in her cheeks and his own became darker, unsure and confused.. but knowing the general use for such items.

"What's... what's those for?!" Hoping his words made it out because his ears certainly weren't going to throw him any damn hints! Though, he had a tickling suspicion as to the items usages, and no.. it wasn't to 'freshen' herself!

...how embarrassing. The need to bolt up and run was ever present, but in doing so he realized that the person trying to help would be knocked to the streets below. He was.. trapped. And now she was gesturing for his dew rag. Part of him was reluctant to give it up. It was a part of his identity and helped to make him a little less...ugly. Disgusting. Repulsive. A good solid moment passed as he internally struggled with the decision, but knew his confidence would have to take an even bigger blow if his freakish life was to be spared.

Finally, with a sigh, the huge Reptile willed his hands to remove the dew rag- once a part of his identity acting as a flag of surrender to this persuasive human- carefully handing it to her...
Back to top Go down
Agent John Bishop
Canon

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 11:35 pm

Humans...

Though the Agent no longer considered himself human, he possessed the soul of one. Through his numerous clone bodies ready to replace his current form due to 'wear and tear' it was clear to him that humanity eluded him these days. But he still maintained his own human nature. Still, this virus had grown out of control. He didn't necessarily want to rely on his 'men in black' for this mission, he knew he had no other choice. It was defend against the threat or let humanity die out.

One succulent neck at a time. Agent Bishop arrived on the scene, the snow-covered pavement no match for their protected SUVs and armored vehicles flooding the city. He adjusted the rim of his shades and let no emotion shine through. Still, cold and very far away from the rest of the world; in mind, of course.

The others awaited his orders. They were such loyal dogs. Regardless, all bark and very little bite. This was a disastrous situation that got way out of hand. Bishop knew deep down he should have never let them handle this objective. It was his duty to protect the earth from threats that were big, small or otherwise. This was no different.

But... There was a black mark against him for this one. Rather, there would be if not contained.

With out emoting anything, with cold eyes and a very intimidating and monotone voice, Agent Bishop gave the men their orders: "Eradicate this disease!"

With one single command, the Agent watched as every single soldier and dedicated pup scattered into the streets like a human cure spreading out against an incurable plague. No, there was a cure... And it's name was John Bishop. A smirk formed on the corner of his mouth as he watched from a safe point as his men began shooting down the infectious monstrosities.

To punish and enslave.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 11:45 pm

She kept up the light pats as she let her suit covered thighs rest over his knee, careful to let her weight settle on the muscles above the joints so no pressure on them, not aware the skin tight suit was cool to the touch against his skin, except at the junction of her legs of course. She smiles at him, noting his hesitation... maybe the rag was more than special. So slipped the rag from him extra carefully and changed her mind use for it from a cloth for wrapping his thigh to using it to tie back her mess of hair so it would not get in the way as she patched him up. She then types on Aprils phone and hands it to him to answer his question. "I am going to use all these things to stop your bleeding, but first the embedded glass... Please hold as still as you can. You may want to bite down on something as I remove the shard" and looked at him with a warm soothing smile despite her urgency and worries. And her glance conveying he could talk and ask more if he wished as she worked, she would use the phone to answer him.

Her scent of course was even more potent from the fact she'd just been running about and so slightly sweaty, ovulating - which she was aware of - partly why she had hoarded as many of the girlie things as possible, she would not need them all to patch him up enough to stop the blood loss.

And she did not know if the suit would protect her fingers from the glass, but she had no time to think about it and leaned down to lightly pressed fingers to the wound, opening it, seeing the blood, but it did not pulse out in hot red waves so she guess the artery was narrowly missed... She would have to be extra careful moving that glass so as not to nick it... Hmm ing to herself she sits back up and moves the kit to his thigh slipping the suture needle and thread between her pointer and rude finger, and gripping the shard's end with her other fingers gripping the glass, other hand on his thigh to steady the motion and keep the wound open so she could see as the shard came up... Slowly as she wanted to avoid the artery and note other major bleeders to repair. And it came loose... She tossing it aside and rubbing his thigh gently to ease whatever pain she had just caused before starting anew with the stitches where needed.

Last edited by Erica Martins on Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:00 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 12:10 am

" Kay let's get moving." Mel replied her shivering worsening she barely even recovered for the few minutes they were in April's apartment and the cold again was taking it's toll. She shook her head in an effort to remain awake even though it wasn't really doing much. Putting one foot in front of the other was even a huge effort she was completely sapped of her energy and strength and it showed even with help.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 1:25 pm

And the heat at her 'junction' could definitely be felt! That, coupled by her overpowering scent was almost intoxicating, earning a soft churr that he could not hear, but could feel rattling in his throat. But maybe.. just maybe it was too faint for her human ears to hear, and if she had, then maybe she had no idea what it meant...

Reading the typed out message, he was internally grateful that she found a way to communicate while his 'ears' recovered from the trauma. The internal buzzing was loud but beginning to fade, so maybe soon he could communicate more freely.

Giving a nod, he braced himself, wincing slightly as she opened the wound wider to keep a visual of the damage as she worked. Man, he was really missing the sweet mercy of adrenalin right now! Still, he tried to keep his discomfort to himself, but the occasional wince and hiss managed to sneak past his best attempts. And her scent.. fucking hell! His tail grew stiff, adding to the discomfort of sitting in such an awkwardly small space.

The zombies below were going ballistic, fighting over the large shard of glass soaked in blood and a small sliver of turtle meat..

Raphael shivered slightly, perhaps from the reptile-hating cold, or the thought of what the undead would do to them if this fire escape was to give way and dump them to the alley below. His gaze shifted, once again meeting hers, needing something more positive to focus on.....
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 3:19 pm

Leatherhead had just soothed a irate Ida into listening to some of his gramophone hits and read some of his books whilst he slipped away to send her a message looking for a response that she was okay and still alive out there in that madness.

He'd just done a lap of his tunnels, water ways and sewers to ensure they were still infected free - and they were and come back to be face to face... well no really his broad chest to turned up chin with a lil fierce woman asking him about his best friend's well being as she had left them to retrieve some items from their room hours ago and had only sent a mesage some time ago to let them know she was fine.

The Gator would never admit a lil female human one third his length and probably a fifth of his weight unnerved him a little!

He'd managed to talk her to calm and left her to a now quiet peace of music and reading. He waits eagerly heart hammering. Hopefully the news would not be bad.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 5:44 pm

As soft as it was she was just shifting her seat on his knees a little bringing her legs up a little and pressing the sides of his thigh wound closed once she had done what she could to make sure there was no more glass in the wound and patched up the bleeders within double checking the artery every stitch not willing to risk missing a nick if she was careless with the needle when she made out the low noise he was making... among the hisses of pain, poor guy she would have to try distracting him from the owies she was causing to treat him and their audience below as much as possible. She switched up the needles for a slightly bigger one - strong enough to get through the tougher outer layer of skin her other hand reaching slightly bloodied finger tips to lightly stroke his cheek and then drop to April's phone and type a new message. "Thats a nice unique sound you are making PrettyShell. Wink You friends made it underground. All of them... were heading for the lair when I took my leave." She answers his look for something positive to think of. And as she worked fromthen on she'd met his eyes from time to time.

And she let him read that whilst she returned both hands to his thigh stitching, being quick, ignoring the renewed crowd below them of those zombies, attracted by the blood no doubt. She finally runs a finger over the stitches spreading a disinfectant cream before placing a small pad over the cut to keep the area clean an absorb any further blood, using his sai to slice the hip seams of a pair of her red 'bite me' panties so she could tie the product in place.

Another pause to type another message for him. "Your hearing should return fairly soon if you were at least three or more meters outside the concussion zone of the grenade. If you need to ask me something til then do so and I'll type answers Very Happy" more something positive for him to think of and reassure him. Shifting up his legs a little bit, careful to remain away from the wound she'd just treated moving to his left arm lacerations, maybe were not as deep and penetrative as the shard wound, but bled loads, so using the last of the little kits suture thread to close the middle sections of the claw marks she finished off with the butterfly stitches at the ends having to press a couple of the female products over the place once done and again tying them into place, sacrificing more of her material for the task. Her own phone beeps causing her to pause and pull it from the suit too and smile sending back a "I am okay Jaws, will see you and GranGran as soon as I can, will check in a via message in a couple of hours." and placed this one in Raphael's hand too as she completes his medical care by carefully running hands over him, checking for more injuries and dabbing the disinfectant cream over smaller cuts.

Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 1:22 pm

Ugh.. of course she had heard his noise! Slightly embarrassing. Raph hated that he had no control over the instinctive, automatic 'response' to her closeness and heat and..scent. At least she was oblivious to its meaning, or so he thought. He watched as she worked, unable to keep the heat from flushing his cheeks as the feminine products were slapped over wounds, and her underwear were used to stabilize the objects...

One thing was for certain. If the others saw this, he would never live it down! He would have to avoid Mikey at all costs, until more appropriate bandages could be applied. A sense of relief washed over him when she informed him that the others had made it safely underground. Hopefully Tiger Claw had met his end and he would be one less thing to worry about.

Her closeness was torturous and he sighed with relief when she came close to finishing up. Now holding both April and Erica's phones, he waited for her to finish up before offering them back to her. "Thanks.." He told her, trying to convey his appreciation even if it probably sounded awkward. Not that he could hear himself, but he... felt awkward. A cute girl taking care of him and all up on his freakishness.. that was enough to make anyone awkward, especially a self-loathing reclusive disaster such as himself.

"We should head someplace safe..." He stated the obvious, but was still unsure about moving just yet. Still feeling unsteady and the interrupting moans from the hoard below made him question it. But one thing was for certain, they couldn't stay here. It was only a matter of time before one of those things made it onto the fire escape, or before one fell from the roof below.. they needed to move...

Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 3:32 pm

Raph was taking too long and Leo was starting to get worried. He fought back and forth with himself over if to call his brother or not. What if raph was hurt and needed help? But if he called and alerted those things to Raph's location...What to do? he needed to know that Raph was safe though and their human friends.

Finally he decided to call. He had to. that not knowing what was going on was driving him insane.

He grabbed his phone and dialed raph's number and waited for him to pick up.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 1:23 am

She knew there was embarrassment - she felt it too, seriously she was handling her underwears!

But even with her cheeks flushed brightly she again finds his eyes and her smile was genuine and wide and warm her hands joining his on the two phones and giving it a squeeze before sliding hers away first and tucking the device back inside of the suit under her bra... then taking April's phone and answering his thanks. "Your welcome - and after you have recovered a little and the bleeding is all stopped I promise to remove the temporary coverings." She winks giving it to him to read whilst she puts everything away - quickly the drying blood here was drawing more and more of the unholy horde - he was right they had to move.

But indeed he needed somewhere to recover his strength. She sits where she is for a moment, perhaps a little more on his good thigh that the other unawares still she was so warm against him, even the bits of suit that touched him... tucking things back into the bag, her remaining underwear she rolled into tight little rolls and tucked them back into the side pocket following this up with the rest of the girlie products following this with the kit and the rest of the stuff she pulled out zipping pockets closed and reaching to add on to the message she just gave him as a ring tone from his belt region hit the air. "we might try sneaking into the window here and make our way through the building - may be able to find a place to hide and if lucky something for you to drink and eat, gotta bring you blood levels up and wait until your hearing is back. And uh your phone is ringing." She was not sure if he had a vibrating option on or not.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 1:55 pm

Reading the message, Raphael nodded in agreement, cheeks still trying to return to their natural tone. Unfortunately that was all shot each and every time he caught a glimpse of his embarrassing bandages. Still, it worked. The bleeding was controlled and would prevent him from leaving a blood trail. This girl was a life-saver. He would have to properly thank her whenever this blew over.

His gaze drifted to his belt when she informed him of his phone. With a nod, he pulled it from his side and after checking to see the caller, handed it over to Erica. "Here.. it's my brother Leo.." He told her, hoping she wouldn't be too weirded out by talking to a stranger.

The horde beneath them was growing. It seemed every zombie within a twenty mile radius had detected the smell of blood, and been alerted by his phone. It was like a mosh pit of the undead down below. Some bodies began to give, shoved to the asphalt below. More and more fell, becoming trampled, but the new layers of surface gave the 'standers' more leverage...

Suddenly Raph felt a sensation beneath him, causing his gaze to shift downward. Bloodied fingers curled through the wholes of the grate-like platform, teeth snapping beneath him with only an inch of holy metal between them. It was enough motivation to get an achy Raph to his feet. Pulling his pair of sais, he quickly got to work on prying open the window. In a matter of seconds it was unhinged and Raph stepped inside, wanting to make sure the area was secure before bringing Erica in....

Back to top Go down
Hank Martins

Hank Martins

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 4:36 pm

If only he knew how close they were to his daughter...

Hank had nodded to Baxter as they did a few extra blocks around the last site of their employer Bishop's previous hidden lab here in New York looking for a young albino mutant. But nothing but more of the 'horde' which seemed to grow - some of them could not have been dead for more than hours. They just flattened one that looked like a city council working man. Maybe road works by the look of the bright bloodied work vest and askew hard hat.

"Bishop may have knowledge of how this all started but he may not share it with us."
he told Baxter flat out. Then again the boss might do so.

Marcus caught his attention once more. "There is a mass of these freaks in a alley to the left Hank. A hord of them..."

Frowning, "Well it is unlikely whomever they chased is our target. And if so it could be too late for him if that is the case ... mmmm tag the area for air strike and lets book." Hank decided on the course of action unable to see from this angle the fire escape and whom was on it.

Anya uncapped a specialized flare, tossing it out the window into the horde milling into the alley way the green smoke of the flare taking some time to rise and then be visible above the alley way, a marker.

That done they drove off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next