TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Foot Prints [Open to all]

Go down 
+8
Lazarus King
Mikko McKinnon
Raphael Hamato
Lexi Davis
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
Mizune Junko
Leonardo Hamato
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 11:41 pm

Once Leo gave her the location, they were on their way. She smiled over at Laz, seeing how good he was with the dog, and how well Jigs seemed to be taking to him. It made her feel even better about the man. If Jigs didn't pick up on anything that made him uncomfortable, then Lexi could feel better about trusting him. It didn't take the pit bull long to notice the other 'person' in the back seat and he quickly hopped back there, sniffing the Turtle and finally decided that he got the pit bull approval, too. The dog licked Leo's cheek, then laid on the seat beside him.

"I'm sure that Gabe's gonna be real happy that his dog likes the enemy of the Dragons." She teased, sparing the two a glance in the rear view mirror.

Soon they were pulling up at the Sushi place and Lexi parked beside the curb, eyeing the little restaurant thoughtfully. If Leo knew the guy, maybe he would go in with her. Not that she minded paying but considering how much they would need for everyone, maybe the guy would give them a discount.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 1:49 pm

Love was liking this Don guy more and more. He was giving her a place to stay and letting her pick something to eat! She smiled up at him and rubbed her head against his shoulder with a soft purr. Then Raph had to ruin the moment. She glanced over at the red turtle and shook her head.

If I wanted him dead, he would be dead already. I'm just a poor soul trying to live in the big scary world. It wouldn't hurt for you to be a little nicer to those in need.

She then looked back at Don with a toothy grin I would love some fish. If that's possible. If not i'll take whatever you can get. I really appreciate you going out of your way for me.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 9:16 pm

Leo patted the dogs head and let Jigs lay his head on his lap. Leo was definiently more of a dog person then cat. Soon they were at the sushi place and parked. Leo opened the car door up and placed the pitts head off his leg. Laz also stepped out but then stopped and slipped back inside.

I'll stay in here with Jigs. Laz explained.

Leo gave a nod and waited for Lexi then walked in with her. The place was empty thankfully and Leo walked up to the man behind the counter of fresh fish. Leo introduced Lexi to him and explained that they were going to need a quite a bit of food.

Yin, the sushi guy smiled. Well what can I get for you all?

Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 9:52 pm

Lexi was so used to letting Jigs follow them anywhere that she hadn't even considered leaving him in the car. But the Sushi shop wasn't located in Dragon territory and the shop owner wasn't under their 'protection', so he certainly didn't owe them anything, and probably wouldn't appreciate a large, intimidating dog trotting into his restaurant. It was only when Laz spoke up that she realized and in turn was grateful that he was willing to keep the pit bull company.

She followed Leo into the small restaurant, taking it all in. It was her first time being in this place and she had to admit, it was nice. Outside appearances could be deceiving. When Leo introduced her, Lexi smiled at the man and eyes the overhead menu.

"Um, Leo referred me to this place so...I'm going to let him order. Wanna see if he has good taste or not." She said, winking at the Turtle.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 10:21 pm

Leo looked through the menu. He knew what he wanted but he had never ordered for others before. so he got soup, some random rolls, a fish salad that was just leaves with raw fish on top. Tempara everything. chicken, shrimp, crab. and some peach rolls doe after dinner. It was enough to fee ten people.

Of course the man would give them a discount, Leo always got a good discount and he was surprise to see the turtle bringing in a date.

Coming right up! So how long have you two been going out? he asked as he started to make the food

Leo blushed slightly We actually just met.

Pretty woman, keep her close.

Leo flashed Lexi a nervous grin and nodded. I hope to.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 10:57 pm

Indeed, it sounded as if there would be enough to go around and Lexi briefly considered having Leo call and invite his brothers, but the last thing she needed was for World War 2 to break out in her apartment. Besides, the less noise, the better. Maybe Gabriel would just sleep through Leo's visit. Not that the Turtle would be a complete shock to her ex. He knew about them and had seen them from a distance, but being face to face was a completely different ball game.

Hearing the man's question earned a deep blush from Lexi, too. He was so quick to assume that she was Leo's date and it hadn't occurred to her that maybe he was hoping for more than just friendship. Though, it seemed he hoped to keep her close.. but he could have meant as friends, right? It was awkward, but sweet nonetheless. Leo was certainly a charmer, and she was getting the impression that maybe she was the first girl he had ever met.

She waited patiently for the cook to prepare the food and when it was ready, dug through her purse. "So, how much do I owe you?"
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 11:14 pm

The price was cheep of course. The two were charged sixty dollars for all the food and it didn't take long for it all to be ready. Leo had grabbed a cherry blossom from a vase and put it in Lexi's hair behind her ear. He would have to do more for her, he owed her for the food.

Soon they were given bags of food and headed out of the building and back to the car.

You are going to love the food, promise. Leo said and got back in the back seat. Should we get something for the dog too?
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 12:06 am

Lexi was in the process of paying for the food when Leo took a beautiful flower from one of the decorative vases and slid the stem behind her ear. The young woman could feel the warmth spreading across her cheeks once again. The gesture was sweet.

Once everything was paid for, the two collected the bags and headed back out to the car. Lexi carefully loaded everything into the back seat with Leo and Jigs, then reclaimed her spot behind the wheel. Soon, they were on their way once again. Hearing Leo's question, Lexi gave a nod and pulled through Taco Bell. "Yeah, Jigs is thug to the core. He likes the Bell." she told them. "I know we're loaded with sushi.. but do you guys want anything?"

Jigs quickly noticed where they were and hopped into the front seat, his tail whipping back and forth with anticipation...
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 2:59 pm

Leo wondered if the dog ever actually ate dog food, He was probably one of thse dogs that would look at you like you're crazy if you handed him a bowl of kibble. Nothing for me, I'm fine with the sushi, thank you. Leo said and gave Jigs a good scratch behind the ears.

Laz noticed the flower in Lexi's hair when she got back in the car, and realized what was going on in the young turtles mind. It seemed Leo had himself a little crush. He wasn't jealous about it, In fact he didn't think much of it, no way would Lexi choose a turtle over a human. Leo was nice and all and maybe he had some romantic qualities. But in the end, he was still a turtle.

Nah I'm good with the fish. Laz said and moved over so Jigs could get in the front seat.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 11:17 pm

Don was getting a bit fed up with Raph's attitude. He wasn't even giving the mutant a chance before practically biting her head off. Don couldn't just stand back and do nothing while his brother talked that way to Love.

"Alright, Raph. That's enough. I'm going to help her no matter what you say."

Then he turned to Love and smiled. "Fish, huh? I could probably do that." Of course, he had no idea how she wanted it. If she was a cat, she'd eat it raw. As a humanoid mutant, more than likely she would want something from a restaurant.

"How do you like your fish?"
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 11:58 pm

It seemed that neither of the boys wanted Taco Bell, and she expected as much. They had sushi, but Jigs was certainly excited about the burritos that were soon being passed through the window. She unwrapped one and placed it on the console between them. The pit bull made short work of the cheap Mexican food knock-off, and looked at Lexi expectantly. He knew there was more where that came from, but he would have to wait.

"Not until we get home.." She told the dog, giving him a scratch behind the ears. Giving her the 'sad eyes', Jigs once again hopped into the back seat with Leo, resting his head on the Turtle's lap.

After a short drive, they had reached their destination. Lexi parked by the curb and glanced at each of the boys. "We're here." She announced, and spared Leo a soft smile. She wasn't sure what he was used to. The place didn't look like much from the outside, but it was certainly a lot more cozy on the inside. She slid out of the car and Jigs was quick to exit, sprinting up the short walk-way and waiting anxiously at the door. It was as if he knew that his 'daddy' was in there. Even though he had only been alone for a short time, for a dog, it was an eternity....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 12:17 pm

Shredder moved back up the platform to his throne and seated himself. Mikko was serious about making things right, so, who was he to disapprove? After all, it always warmed his cold heart when his loyal soldiers wanted to take the initiative and do something useful. Her apology seemed sincere. But Shredder questioned if Mikko was truly cut out for this kind of work? Could she be trusted with the others? Would his numbers slowly decrease? It wasn't worth the risk. But he should give her one more chance.

Should she flub this up, then death was imminent. No questions.

"You will correct this error and bring me one of those freaks! Fail me this time, Mikko, and there won't be a next! Go, do your job. When I need you, I will call upon you.", the master assured. It was often that Shredder would feel as if his subjects had failed him. His minions were nothing more than fodder for the four. Those turtles would soon learn pain and humility. Even if he had to show it to them himself!

But for now, meditation seemed the way to go. A spiritual transcendence from this plane onto the next. Shredder was ready to engage in such an experience. It helped him to relax after a long and painful day of dealing with imbeciles. He needed to recharge. And so began his transcendence.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 8:19 pm

Mikko was thankful for the second chance, but she knew that there would not be a third. She fucked up again and it was her funeral. She gave a bow then hurried out the room and back to her own bedroom. She changed into her uniform. She was actually feeling pretty tired, but nothing a few pick me ups wouldn't help. She popped a few pills and washed them down with an energy drink. She then grabbed her phone and hit a few buttons to track down Laz.

She would have just called him but she didn't want to give him a heads up on what she was up to. Luckily all the phones the foot ninjas got came with trackers. So it was no problem for her to hunt down her friend. Laz had used this tactic many time on her, of course it was because he was worried and she was laying out in the gutter.

After getting his signal, She strapped her weapons to her hips and pulled her hood on then she was out of the tower. Now she just hoped that Laz was still with that Lexi chick.

Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 8:22 pm

The ride was a short one, it seemed Lexi lived close to lots of fast food joints. Which wasn't so bad really, you would always have options for dinner. Once they were parked Leo climbed out of the car and grabbed his swords then let Jigs out. He looked at the house and smiled.

Nice place He complimented. It was obvious the dog had been there before.

Laz got out the car with his arms filled with bags of food. he walked up to the door and waited for Lexi to open it up. He was unaware that Mikko would soon be joining them.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 11:06 pm

Lexi was quick to unlock the door and after peeping inside to make sure that everything was still quiet and Gabriel hadn't rose from the 'dead'. Once she confirmed that the coast was clear, she gestured everyone inside, flipping the lights with a finger. Jigs quickly sprinted through the 'threshold' and disappeared into one of the bedrooms, knowing that his owner was in there. What the dog wasn't counting on was the additional person, but that wouldn't faze him. The pit bull was used to his master having random women with him at any given time...

Oblivious to the 'guest' that Gabriel currently had, Lexi smiled at Leo and Laz as she helped them unload the food onto the coffee table. "Make yourself at home." She told Leo. Laz had already gotten that invite when she brought him back to her place earlier that night. "I'll go get some drinks. What do you boys want?"
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 11:14 pm

Leo and Laz walked in and watched Jigs run off. Laz took a seat on the couch and Leo leaned his swords against a chair he then sat down. This is a nice place you have here. Nicer then what I'm use to. I'll just have water, or tea if you have it. Leo said and reached over to the coffee table where Laz laid the bags down.

Leo started to pull everything out of the bags and lay them on the table. He gave us chopsticks. I don't know if you two use chopsticks or not. Not everyone could master holding chopsticks, it took him awhile to learn with just three fingers.

Laz grabbed the sticks and clicked them together. I'm good. and I'll have a beer
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 11:33 pm

Lexi disappeared into the kitchen to grab drinks, and overhearing Leo and Laz, a fork for herself. Unfortunately she had never mastered chopsticks. She loved Asian food, but considering how rarely shot got it, having 'learning experiences' with the sticks were few and far between. Moments later she returned with everything, placing a glass of iced tea in front of Leo, a beer for Laz and water for herself. Usually she would have had booze, but didn't want to make Leo uncomfortable by being surrounded by alcoholics. Once everything was settled, the young woman sat on the couch and prepared to enjoy her food.

"Mmmm.. smells so amazing.." She grinned, opening her take out container. Before she could take the first bite, she noticed movement from the corner of her eye. Shifting her gaze, she noticed the petite blonde slipping out of the room Gabriel was supposed to be 'sleeping' in. Great.. this was just fantastic! Gabe had some girl in her home, no doubt fucking her brains out, and she had invited a Turtle here! The guys shouldn't be exposed for obvious reasons, so the fact that some girl was here scared her to no end.

It seemed the girl hadn't noticed them at first. She was wrapped in a blanket, heading to the bathroom with a towel in her arms. No doubt planning to use her shower!! Then, the girl finally noticed them, shifting her gaze in the den's direction. Her face was bruised and dried blood adorned the corners of her lips. Obviously someone had beat her. And then it registered. Lexi knew this girl...

"..Ally?"

Ally stood unmoving, her full attention focused on Leo. Her eyes were wide in shock and both hands relinquished their hold on the blanket in order to cover her mouth, but luckily no scream would shatter the peace. Unfortunately the blanket had been the only article of clothing that the young woman was adorning, but she was oblivious to her exposure, too shocked to be self-aware....
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 11:41 pm

Leo was about to settle back, have a nice meal and get to know Lexi better, and Laz he supposed. But then he too saw a person out the corner of his eyes. Two things came to his head. One, someone broke into Lexi's house, and two, This was in fact a trap. Either way, Leo reached for his weapon but then stopped seeing the state the poor girl was in.

He was concerned with being seen but there wasn't anything he could do about it now. Then the towel fell and Leo quickly looked away.

Your friend? Leo asked Lexi still looking away from the naked girl.

Laz looked over at the girl and took her all in. When the towel dropped he didn't look away but noticed more marks on her. Gabe was here. She was coming from his room beat up He stood up and went to the stranger and wrapped the towel around her body. Did Gabriel do this to you? he asked getting a little angry at the thug.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 12:02 am

Ally's wide gaze was still fixated on the Turtle, even as Laz moved forward and covered her with the towel. She made futile attempts to hold onto it, Laz' question managing to penetrate despite how confused and awestruck she was. When the words wouldn't come, she shook her head, swallowing thickly to make sure that her throat was still working before making another attempt at words..

"N...no...Gabe didn't hurt me." She told Laz, finally looking at him with her one functioning eye. The other was pretty swollen. "He just gave me a place to stay for the night.." And Ally was fully aware that this wasn't Gabriel's home. It was Lexi's.

The young woman's gaze once again found the large Turtle, taking him all in... "So the rumors are true.."

Sighing deeply, Lexi gave a nod at Leo, noticing how gentlemanly he was being by shifting his gaze away from the previously nude Ally. ".. something like that.." She answered the Turtle. She and Ally weren't actually close. She just knew of the girl through Gabriel, and Ally's psychotic brother....
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 5:42 am

Apparently, the Sand Man wasn't dropping in for a visit tonight. The body simply refuses to relax. The events kept playing itself again and again in her head. The moment her brown eyes locked with the Shredder's...an invitation to join the Foot...the challenge at the compound, all of that should've tuckered her out. But her mind kept drifting back to the law building. Did she forgot something? While snooping around, a Foot soldier grabbed her book bag, then dragged her to meet their master.

Wait a second...the book bag...the book bag!

Junko gasped and bolted out of her bed. Normally she wouldn't have made such a big deal over a lost book bag. It only contained textbooks. They weren't cheap, though. There is no way she'll beg the old hag to replace those books. Its not the textbooks, but the important information inside her bag that worried her. The textbooks contained personal information such as her address. Stupidly, she left the phone inside the bag. The phone contained important texts that were meant for her eyes alone. If someone has their hands on that phone, her cover will be blown.

Then again, to a Foot soldier, the text will be gibberish. But what if he decides to take it to the Shredder to translate?

Leaping out of bed, her face completely white with fear, she rummaged through the closet to take out a proper uniform instead of the makeshift one she used earlier, put that on, then crawled out of the window and leapt on the roof. Except there was a problem. Where was the Foot Tower? How was she going to locate it? It wasn't as though their address is in the phone book. They are, after all, ninjas.

I'm in deep shit!
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 8:28 pm

Once the woman was covered again Leo looked back at her. The poor girl look like a mess. Someone obviously was beating on her. Laz seemed to be taking control of the situation so Leo didn't get up just yet, though he wasn't happy about being seen by someone else. Well he didn't mind the cat lady so much because she was a mutant too.

Who hurt you? Leo finally asked with concern. Are you hungry? We have lots of food here.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 12:01 am

Donatello Hamato wrote:
Don was getting a bit fed up with Raph's attitude.  He wasn't even giving the mutant a chance before practically biting her head off.  Don couldn't just stand back and do nothing while his brother talked that way to Love.

"Alright, Raph.  That's enough.  I'm going to help her no matter what you say."

Then he turned to Love and smiled.  "Fish, huh?  I could probably do that."  Of course, he had no idea how she wanted it.  If she was a cat, she'd eat it raw.  As a humanoid mutant, more than likely she would want something from a restaurant.

"How do you like your fish?"

Love wrapped her tail around Don and bumped her head softly against his arm. She smiled up at him. I like my food raw. how about you bring me home and hang out with me for a few minuets before feeding me. It's been a long time sense I made a new friend. I could use company more the fish. I wont keep you long, promise. She flashed him a cute smile. she then glanced over at Raph. She needed that one gone. But she didn't want to be rude to him that would chase Don off.

Your brother kinda scares me... She said in a low voice, but loud enough for Raph to hear her. He's not going to eat me is he?
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 12:03 am

It was certainly obvious that Ally had been beaten, but unfortunately that was nothing new for her. Still, Lexi didn't like seeing her like this and of course she wasn't going to kick the girl out. Still, she would have preferred knowing that the girl was here before bringing Leo here. They had to be careful with who knew of him, after all.

"You can stay here tonight, Ally.." She offered, but knew it probably fell on deaf ears. Hearing Laz' question to the young woman, Lexi knew that Gabriel hadn't done this to her. He may be a bastard in the fact that he slept with random women, but he didn't physically hurt them.

Finally gathering her composure a little, Ally tucked the towel around her, gaze still fixated on the large Turtle. He acted so... human. Not like the crazed 'animals' that they were rumored as. He spoke with intelligence, and seemed capable of concern.

"Some guys that wouldn't take no for an answer.." Ally answered the Turtle, and when he offered food, her stomach emitted a noticeable growl. Indeed, she was starving. It was hard to score a meal unless some guy took her in for the night, and usually when that was the case, they just wanted to use her. Her gaze finally strayed away from the Turtle toward the coffee table where all the food was laid out. "If.. you have enough to go around..."
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 2:09 am

How many blocks has it been already? After leaping several roof tops and using as much stealth as she possible, ducked behind what looked like the entrance to the stairs. The building seemed to be an apartment complex. It was no use. There was no way she could track down the Foot Tower. The way she was heading right now is towards the direction of the law building, which meant taking the train station underground again.

Meanwhile, back at the Foot Tower, one of its members still had their grip on her book bag. He had already searched through her belongings. It was nothing but textbooks and what looked like a cell phone. Flipping the top open, he turned it on and noticed that there was nothing except gibberish. The writing looked like Asian characters, the kind he usually seen at Chinese restaurants. Maybe he should take this information to Shredder and have him translate. But the Shredder didn't want to be disturbed. Oh, well. He would hold onto it for now...

Back on the streets...

Junko paced back and forth, trying to figure out what to do. All she needed is for someone to give her the right directions to the Foot Tower. A fellow foot soldier. With that in mind, she continued with her search.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 8:44 pm

Mikko had stopped on a rooftop and checked her phone. She was pretty close. She hoped that he was still with Lexi. And hoped that Lexi wouldn't pull a gun out on her. Little did she know that a turtle was there along with some other girl. She would be outnumbered for sure. She needed to do this though, Failing before had set her back in her goal to becoming an elite. She needed to prove herself. As far as she knew, no one had brought a turtle to Shredder yet. But how was she going to do it?

She was also unaware that some girl was looking for the foot tower.
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foot Prints [Open to all]   Foot Prints [Open to all] - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Foot Prints [Open to all]
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next