TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Karaoke night

Go down 
+16
Ally Black
Raphael Hamato
Gabriel Juvanni
Lexi Davis
Angel Bridge
Shaya Gallant
Leatherhead
Mikko McKinnon
Tiphanny Jonnson
Ezekiel Blat
Loventrice Dixon
Casey Jones
April O'Neil
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
Leonardo Hamato
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

Karaoke night Empty
PostSubject: Karaoke night   Karaoke night EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 9:29 pm

(((Thanks to the help of Casey and April, the turtles were able to get a fancy karaoke machine. And thanks to their human friends, Mikko, Gabe and others, they also got a hold of rice wine, beer, and sake all from the asian store down town. and that's where our game begins. in the lair, around 8pm on a weekend. Rules! everyone knows everyone. and everyone who is or who would be friends of the turtles knows where the lair is. meaning if you are a baddie, you would't know, duh. have fun!)))

Leo was working on his second shot of sake, as he tried to help set up the karaoke machine. Mostly he just kept speaking into the microphone while Don and Casey hooked everything up. True, they were kinda too young to be drinking, but they were turtles and human drinking laws didn't apply to them. Casey, finally getting tired of Leo trying to help, took the microphone from the turtle and handed him the booklet that had all the songs that were preprogramed in the machine. Leo filled his glass again then took a seat to flip through the book.

I don't know half these songs...

That's why the words pop up on the screen. Casey said. As long as you can read you know the words.

Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

Karaoke night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 1:00 am

Don glanced up at Leo and Casey, shaking his head.  "Not necessarily, Casey.  There's more to a song than just words."  Then he held up his hand, bringing one finger down at a time as he counted down. "There's tempo, notes, accents on words, musical interludes, etcetera.  Songs are much more complex than just the words."  He shrugged before continuing.  "It helps a lot to hear a song once before trying to sing it to have a better idea of how it goes.  It's far from foolproof, but it at least gives you a bit of an edge."
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

Karaoke night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 3:38 am

Mikey busily sorts of the snacks and drinks - providing also no alcohol drinks! as not all of the party is old enough!

And has been busy making finger foods! has on a hot bright pink apron with 'kiss the cook' on it as he sets the dishes out.

"And lets not forget how a song makes you feel!" He adds grinning and snatching a chip to eat smiling. "mmmm yum." His tail wags and he is excited to see their friends - especially the female ones... wondering if they would dress up for such an event!

Last edited by Michelangelo Hamato on Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

Karaoke night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 5:50 pm

Not entirely certain how exactly he had let his sons talk him into this Master Splinter now watches as Leonardo and Casey handle the setting up of the device with Donatello, Michelangelo the food and drinks...

and where was Raphael?

He also was thinking over a few of his favorite songs as he makes sure the pot of tea and coffee were ready for those that preferred that.
Back to top Go down
http://maskedmayhem.lefora.com
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

Karaoke night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:31 am

"Hiya guys!" April calls out entering the lair - on time as usual and she hoped appropriately dressed for a partttty!

"Master Splinter," She greets him properly bowing respectively and once that was down she moves over to Mikey and kisses his cheek, "Hey cutie." A giggle and she moved over to peck Donnie's cheek, "Dr Don," then to the top of Leo's head cause he was sitting and flipping through the song book, "Chief," She playfully called him that sometimes.

Then her beautiful lug. "Casey!" A smooch to his lips, brief because he was busy with the machine. "What do you think?" She does a little twirl showing off the skimpy 'party' number she had on and slim inch tall green highs.... which would probably end up off some time during the night.

Karaoke night C5d71224-c788-412f-9c1d-a3981e21534f
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

Karaoke night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 3:23 am

Raphael was not feeling this. Okay, sure. Booze and chips would be good.. but karaoke? No, he wouldn't be singing.. no way! Of course, if he got a few drinks in him, who knew what could happen. The Hot-Head was tucked away inside his room, dreading the whole thing. Mikey would surely be too loud, and Leo would be.. Leo.

It took a lot of self encouraging, but finally he forced himself out of bed and edged closer to his closed door. He could hear them out there, and by the sounds of it, April had just arrived. Okay, so maybe she was worth braving this for. Taking a deep collective breath, he finally stepped out into the lion's den.. er.. the Turtle den, whatever. Seeing April all dressed up caused a small smile to stretch across his lips..

"Hey, Ape."
Back to top Go down
Casey Jones
Canon
Casey Jones

Karaoke night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 5:56 pm

Casey rolled his eyes at Don. You make it sound so complicated. If that Biber kid can sing then anyone can. Hell I don't even think he know all the words to his songs He was going to go on but then April caught his eyes.

He hurried up to her and placed his hands around her thin waist.

Looking good hot stuff. But you know you didn't have to get all dolled up.

He looked down at her shoes and shook his head.

I'll never understand you women and those shoes. I'm all about comfort. and you know what they say? Never wear something you can't reun away from somebody in.

He flashed her a grin and kissed her lips. It never mattered what April wore, she always looked hot.

Want a beer or something?
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

Karaoke night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 5:58 pm

Leo was munching on some chips watching everyone now that the mic was taken from him. When April showed up he flashed her a smile and offered her a chip.

Good dress color choice. I always did like green. I think Don will be done soon and others should be ariving shortly.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

Karaoke night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 6:00 pm

Love was next to enter the lair. She wore...nothing. as usual. Her fur covered her up for the most part. She headed straight for Raph. I can't wait to sing you the song of my people. not that the song booklet had anything that would be from her people. She would improvise.

She grabbed a beer and leaned against Raph. To tell the truth she had the hots for all the turtles. Buuuuut she doubted that would work out so she had to pick one to pick on. Raph was the lucky turtle.

I would have bought food but I didn't think anyone would eat it.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

Karaoke night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 6:04 pm

The only reason Eze was going to this thing was because Lexi, Gabe and Tiph were going. Plus he knew that Bella would love to meet the turtles so he brought her too. Of course he wouldn't let his princess walk in the nasty sewers so he carried her on his shoulders to the lair. He followed the directions Leo had gave him and came to what seemed like a dead end.

But he soon realized it was a door way and in he went. The lair was actually really clean and smelled fresh. He took in the sights then let his little one down.

The child who was pretty shy stood by her father, but did wave at everyone.

This paper says there's a no drug rule? define drug...

Leo looked up at eze's question. No smoking of anything. I don't mind you doing whatever outside the doors but that's up to master Splinter.
Back to top Go down
Tiphanny Jonnson

Tiphanny Jonnson

Karaoke night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 6:08 pm

Tiphanny was next to come in. Mikko was already in the lair and was setting up beer so she walked over to her. It's getting lively in here. She said and snagged a beer. Who's the one in purple? She asked Mikko pointing to Don.

That's donnie. He's a nerd. smart type thinks he's better then everyone. no wait...that's Leo. Leo thinks he's better then everyone.

Tiphanny nodded and walked over to Don. She had met Leo and Raph But Mike and Don were new. hey! so Mikko says your the brainy type.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Karaoke night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 6:12 pm

Mikko finished setting up everything. There was some tension in the lair with her and Raph. And with Leo for that matter. She was an ex foot after all, so they were still leary that she wouldn't give there location to shredder to get back in the clan. they were trusting her and she didn't plan to break that trust.

She looked over at April and suddenly felt underdressed. She was wearing short shorts with a skull patch on it, a crop top that said 'I <3 zombies' and some boots.

Once she was done setting things up she went over to the couch with her own drink. Not beer something a tad stronger. She sat and smiled at Eze's little girl. The little girl slowly walked over to Mikko and Mikko put her on her lap.

Hey you. Mikko pressed a kiss aginast her cheek and Bella smiled and made herself comfortable in Mikko's lap.
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

Karaoke night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 7:12 pm

Chuckling and waving a hand, flashing Donatello an apologetic look as it seemed he would now have to finish the  setting up of the machine with Casey having come over to her as she was on her way to greet Raph she giggles at Leo, "Yes green and blue would have been your choices Chief." She lightly teases the turtle team leader politely accepting the chip from him.

She grinned at the red clad turtle knowing a party was not entirely up his alley but he came out to say hello and that was cool and her grin to him said so. As others started filling in the space her arms slipping about Casey when he came to her, a laugh bubbling up her throat as she waggles her eyebrows at her vigilante man chasing those lips of his for another kiss. "How could I not doll it up handsome, a party? my favourite guy... guys... whom will make sure even if I cannot run I will be safe as houses" She corrects herself winking at her green brothers and Splinter. "I will love a beer thank you." She notes the other arrivals... naawwww an adorable little girl!

"Hi everyone." She greets broadly figuring some time during the event her brothers and her 'father' and or Casey will properly introduce her to people.

She wondered if her shy Shaya would come.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

Karaoke night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 12:47 am

Of course Casey would snag April away before he got a chance to really mingle with her... typical. Then the two started kissing which caused Red's heart to drop to the pit of his stomach. Not that he minded his best bud being with his 'sister', but given his recent failure with a woman (which was actually here tonight), seeing such affections were still a little difficult at the moment.

Turning to avoid the sight, Raph came face to face with a familiar feline...

Of course she would be here. Everyone was invited, after all. Though, Raph did worry about having Love around all of these humans. It could end.. badly. But at least they were there to prevent anything like that from happening, and who knew.. maybe this was the ultimate test for her.

"Yeah. I doubt anyone would want eye ball casserole or real 'finger' food.." He said, keeping his voice even. He wasn't irritated at her, just this insane situation and their home being overran...

Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

Karaoke night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 2:22 am

Love wasn't worried. There was really no timpation here. First off there were too many people. Love hunted those who were alone, plus she knew that the turtles could eaisly stop her. Not only that but she wanted to impress Raph! After all she was only there to be with him.

Love wrapped her tail around Raph and purred in his ear.

I would never. I could make a chicken gumbo. some egg plant stuffing. There are lots of things I know how to cook. I would love to cook for you some time.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

Karaoke night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 8:42 am

Mikey knew it was not his usual forte to not be mingling with the crowd - but first! He had to be certain that his table of goodies was ready!

He had the chips and dip out of course to make sure there was plenty of finger food... but it was the little delights he had put all his ever expanding love and adventure of food into that he was proud to show off.

He would greet them all as soon as his work as Chef Mikey's duty was over!

He even just spared April a wide grin and wolf whistle - moving back to grab more stuff... then waving at the others and sparing the odd hello as he gets more foods.

Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

Karaoke night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 9:08 am

A little shy actually and feeling like a alligator out of water Leatherhead paused before taking the last step, revealing the door way to the Turtle's Lair.

The door opened to reveal a gathering of mutants and people, the huge gator had never been with so many people before.

"Hello my friends," His deep rumble easily heard over the bustle, there were some faces he did not know.
Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

Karaoke night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 8:56 pm

Splinter moved through their home, greeting new comers with politeness and closing his sons ro doors tightly, as per the rules those areas were off limits - he made sure his own was also closed and spying a child in the mix he went to the dojo to collect from being the weapons and weights rack the box of repair and collected toys and stuff that his sons had had when they were as small.

There was trucks and dolls and some legos and aha! pencils and coloring books!

He takes these first out with him, moving towards the woman, whom he was certain was Mikko and little girl, "Hello." He greets gently coloring book of fairies (he was fairly certain most of it's pages were clear of his sons attempts to color it considering the content!) and the pencil case in his arms for the little child.
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

Karaoke night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 11:04 pm

Shaya slid into the living room. Her quiet entrance after seeing a giant alligator that walked on two legs still shocked her a bit seemed to be unnoticed. She was told there would be a party with the mutants. It was a great way to talk to all of them if she would. Her curiosity about them led her there.
Feeling overdressed and her nerves keeping her at a high alert she stayed by the couch. It wasn't her forte to be mingling, she preferred one on one conversations. Maybe if she knew someone here, or someone who was open to conversation, she could start there.
Karaoke night Large
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Karaoke night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:03 pm

Mikko smiled at Splinter and Bella gave a little wave. Mikko took the coloring books and colors from the rat and spread them out on the coffee table for the little girl.

thank you. She looked over at Eze. Is Gabe coming?

Eze shrugged, grabbed a beer and sat next to Mikko and his daughter.
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Casey Jones
Canon
Casey Jones

Karaoke night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 11:03 pm

Casey snagged a beer and handed it to April. He then wrapped his arm around her waist and started to introduce her to people he knew. When the gator showed up things started to feel a little crowded.

The guys need a bigger lair. he said and sat on a chair and pulled April on his lap.

He noticed the puffy haired girl trying to talk to Don. You may as well give it up, Don is in the zone.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

Karaoke night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 11:09 pm

So Love knew how to make something other than dishes made out of human body parts? And, would he ever trust her cooking? Probably not. Then again, maybe he was being too harsh.. but he was Raphael. Skepticism was a huge part of who he was.

His gaze shifted around the main room, seeing everyone preparing for a night of shits and giggles... too bad he wasn't feeling it.. but he was trying. Finally his gaze fixated on Love once again, deciding to humor her with conversation, something he was horrible at. "So, you here to sing an' shake yer ass?"
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

Karaoke night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 11:13 pm

No I don't sing. but I do like to dance. But I actually came to spend time with you. She smiled and nuzzled his neck. If that's ok. I get the feeling you don't like my company much. She gave a pout at that.

Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

Karaoke night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 2:42 am

It wasn't that Don was ignoring anyone. In fact, he was very aware that a girl was asking for him. It was someone he never met before. But he felt like a teenager again. And an attractive one at that. If he could just get this last wire hooked in. There.

Don nearly bumped his head on the cabinet of the machine when he stood up, slightly flustered at the attention he was getting. "I'm...Donatello," he introduced himself to the girl, giving her a gentle, albeit shy smile.

"And you are...?"
Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

Karaoke night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 8:55 am

Splinter smiles, "play with any toys you like Little One." He invites Bella having retrieved the box of toys and placed it beside the coffee table. He nods at Eze and Mikko in acknowledgement of the thanks and then seeing Shaya makes his way over. "Welcome, welcome, you look lovely my dear, Leatherhead, it is good to see you." He smiles watching his sons interact.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Karaoke night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night Empty

Back to top Go down

Karaoke night
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next