TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Karaoke night

Go down 
+16
Ally Black
Raphael Hamato
Gabriel Juvanni
Lexi Davis
Angel Bridge
Shaya Gallant
Leatherhead
Mikko McKinnon
Tiphanny Jonnson
Ezekiel Blat
Loventrice Dixon
Casey Jones
April O'Neil
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
Leonardo Hamato
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

Karaoke night - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 6:26 am

"That does appease me, but not much considering you are a mature woman, you should know better than my seventeen year old son, though he too should know better." Of course Master Splinters tone was polite but firm nodding out a return bow gesturing for the two to leave the room.

And once they were out a reminder to behave, no rooms, and then to go spoil Michelangelo's moment too!

Back to top Go down
http://maskedmayhem.lefora.com
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 4:59 am

So close, so close, so close...dammit!  Don was really starting to enjoy this little 'talk' when he was found out by the last person he wanted to know about it -- his father.  Don knew the rules, but he wasn't about to 'go all the way' with this girl tonight.  He just wanted a little taste of what this woman offered.

Now he was in trouble.  Great.  He should have known better than to try something like this.  He thought for sure Splinter was occupied enough with the stage and music not to notice Don disappeared into his room with a girl.  How could he be so stupid?  Of COURSE Splinter would notice he was missing and suspect something going on.

Don finally acknowledged Tiphanny's offer and nodded with a small smile, finally exiting the bedroom, trying not to meet his father's gaze as his snout was assaulted with something most unpleasant and...strange.  It was similar to his own, yet very much different.  He wasn't sure who it belonged to, but it was close.

Don didn't have to wonder long, because it was coming from a nearby table and voices definitely could be heard -- one of them belonging to his youngest brother.  Don made a small face of disgust and didn't dare to look under that table, already smelling what went on but wasn't about to see it, too.  He would let Splinter take care of that part.
Back to top Go down
Tiphanny Jonnson

Tiphanny Jonnson

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 2:58 pm

Tiph held onto Don's hand and let out a small chuckle as they passed Splinter. She looked up at Don and gave a cute pout.

Sorry I got you in trouble. I'll sing a special song for you!

Tiph ran up on the 'stage' and grabbed the mic.

This song is for the lovely Donatello!

YOU GOTTA SHAKE THAT ASS!!!! IF YOU WANNA HAVE MINE!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:14 am

"No, you don't have to--" Don cut off once Tiph reached the stage. Okay, so maybe it wouldn't be so bad after all. Sure, Don was embarrassed beyond all belief from being caught by his father, but he wasn't going to let that ruin his entire evening. There were still plenty of things he and Tiph could do together that didn't involve much intimacy.

Don was just glad to get away from the smell that was emitting from underneath the table near his room. When Tiph's song was over, Don was practically rendered speechless and he applauded enthusiastically. The song was definitely sexy, alright. Don would definitely have to keep his mind off it to keep his hormones in check. He really wanted to kiss her again, though.
Back to top Go down
Tiphanny Jonnson

Tiphanny Jonnson

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 3:13 am

Tiph hopped off the stage and wrapped her arms around Don. He wouldn't have to want that kiss for too long, she got on her tip toes and pressed a soft kiss against his lips.

You like the song? You are like my new muse. Maybe now I can write that album I've been meaning to get to.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 3:16 am

Erica Martins wrote:

And she thought she knew an appropriate song regarding the two of them... But she says nothing for the moment as Leo willing leads her over to the punch bowl, she'd had sooo much to drink already but juice should be good fit?

If only she knew it was spiked...

raising a hand to his taking a deep sip on one of the cups as she slips it from his grip with a genuine friendly, "thank you, bottoms up ..." she giggles winking adding with a purr, "loverrrrr." thirsty, drinking down her own juice eagerly.

And no she had assured Splinter she was not expected home at a certai t I've tonight, though she might head up about midnight, maybe with a still drunk ninja turtle with her? Though she hoped dancing might help him burn a bit of it off.

Leo downed his drink and got another. he then brought her back to the center of the floor and, though there was no more music going on at the moment, swirled her around and pulled her back into his arm. He was getting a little too drunk to be dancing, and really needed to sit down. So he sat, in the middle of the floor, taking Erica with him and pulling her on his lap.

I drank too much. He admitted with a grin, then nuzzled his nose against her cheek.

You might have to walk me home.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 8:44 am

He he he, her turtle was drunk, there was no music now and she could feel her own cheeks where pink and warm, she could not scent her scent become stronger... But the dance! Leonardo close, his hands on her!

" I close my eyes and picture,
Dark emerald of the bay,
Reflected starlight in your eyes,
And the picnic rug where we lay
."

The song came to her murky alcohol thoughts, erupting from her lips filling the crowd and room with the joy she felt in dance! With Leo even if once more it was an art in itself the usually perfect in formation turtle less so in his inebriated state, but it was wild fun! And as ever the dance she was light on her feet, swift, agile... 

"Let me dive, indulge,
Into your eyes, of ice blue,
So strong and fierce
Yet soft - clear as morning dew!"

And to her 'song' did she watch Leo, dancing with him, words flowed with her movements, recalling their night out, their first date, the loving they'd made, heart racing as she recalled the danger of it, the pain, the pleasure... And even for how dangerous how safe he made her feel...

"Bronze and golden armor plating,
Smile as sweet as any I've seen
Kisses hot and sweet as Shalimar
Leo,
Your my favorite shades of green!
Green, green, my favorite shades of green!"

A twirl into his hold! Her voice strong yet soft. Oh she sooo enjoyed being close!  The freedom of her steps... The falling! Falling caught in big green hands which then pulled her into his lap her knees either side of him feet tucked between his thighs under her buttocks arms slipping about those shoulders her small hands caressing the back of his head.

His nuzzling to her warm cheeks, his words... Her eyes met his as her song came to its end. 

"Come home with me,
You...
My favorite shade of green"

Voice tailing into giggles, lips finding his in a kiss. And she whispers into the kiss. "let me walk you home..."
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 10:15 am

April covered her heart with a playing melodramatic grin "Oh please please do some billy idol..." She begs of her big vigilante brute with as much of a 'huge green eyed' look as she could again for several moments distracted from the Leatherhead and Shaya science chatter by this playing banter with Casey and the thought of him having a go as Splinter did...

Though there would be no singing after that older dark poofy haired woman - until Leonardo's little number burst into song whilst dancing with a clearly drunk said blue clad turtle. It was a sweet little song, to a somewhat familiar 'tune' even if there was no music and spoke of the girls affections for the big unnaturally clumsy leading ninja turtle.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww!" squeeeed April loudly clapping her hands.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 12:07 am

Tiphanny Jonnson wrote:
Tiph hopped off the stage and wrapped her arms around Don. He wouldn't have to want that kiss for too long, she got on her tip toes and pressed a soft kiss against his lips.

You like the song? You are like my new muse. Maybe now I can write that album I've been meaning to get to.

Don returned her kiss, grinning as broadly as his reptilian lips would let him. "I am?" He loved being inspirational to others. But he never thought it would be through music. He figured he would inspire others to go with their technological goals or something. "Wow." He pushed his glasses up higher on his snout. "I feel honored."

He took her hand and gave it a squeeze, his smile still firmly in place. "I say you should go for it." Then he kissed her again. He really couldn't get enough of this woman.
Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 11:05 am

Splinter really did not think much of Tiph overall, an older woman whom seemed attracted to his intellectual son, casting her a suspicious look, yeah she really was too 'mature' for his boys... but he looked at Donatello. "Do not return to your room with anyone, you may however spend the night away if you wish." he said even if it was clear he did not approve of the lady. Oh she seemed nice enough and was talented and lovely to look at...

Still it seemed so wrong.

He turns away from them to head to the alcohol again lifting some more and sneaking them away to his room once more. Soon party goers will be down to juice, punch and water and cordial and or hot beverages.

In passing by Raphael and the aged rat 'bumps' him a little in the act of pouring more shots spilling quiet a bit on Angels long legs - and he would never admit to perving just a little reminding HE himself he was WAY to old to think of Angel in any compacity other than another Daughter like April! "oh my apologies my son, perhaps you and I should be becareful with how much we consume." he said this with all the amused merriment of a drunk before continuing in his trek to catch out Michelangelo -

Naughty cheeky smile becoming a 'dawww' face for several moments listening to the soft lilting song of that friendly little brunette, Erica, whom had barely left Leonardos side all night. The song itself even reminding Splinter fondly of his firsts with a love many moons ago now! The song had no music but it was warm, her voice filling... He wondered if his eldest son was aware how lucky he was?

And the song ended, he clapped with April before starting off towards the table once more his tail whacking it heavily on the top. "Michelangelo!!"
Back to top Go down
Angel Bridge

Angel Bridge

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 11:29 am

If she had no buzz currently beginning she might have thought the rat had meant to spill the drink.

But surely not on her legs?

Though she could see how the fluid gave the bronzed lengths a slippery glistening gleam and she felt a grin curl her lips rubbing those big shoulders of Raphs with a grin at Love, "Don't need to drink to sing it - hehe watch this RedT," flicking her hair this time aware of the fact it released her scent to both the mutants.

Though mostly everyone already was watching, listening to the original song made right there. Clapping making her way to the center of the floor where Leo was with his mate in his lap, catching up a mic on the way Angel took up the last word the girl, Erica, had sung 'green'

There didn't need to be a tune - there still was not Angel new her voice was good, she knew she sounded great.

"Pretty green eyes,
So full of sparkle and such light,
Let me remind,
You chose not to cry.
It's all right,
For your lover has come home,
By your side I'll always stay,
Never have to be alone"

long legs slick with vodka reflecting the lights the lair offered. "Never have to be alone, Never have to be alone, Never have to be alone!"

"Pretty green eyes,
So full of wonder and despair
It's all right to cry
For I'll be there to wipe your tears
And in your arms
Together we're in paradise,
And it's so nice,
You'll never have to be alone.

Never have to be, never have to be
Never have to, never have to be alone

Pretty green eyes,
So full of sparkle and such light,
Let me remind,
You chose not to cry,
It's all right,
For your lover has come home,
By your side I'll always stay,
Never have to be alone!"
Hips had shifted to a up beat of the songs usual track that did not play. But Angel grinned pointing the mic at April.
Back to top Go down
April O'Neil
Canon
April O'Neil

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 11:49 am

Well this was certainly interesting! April thought with a grin - and loooord when had Angel gone from that gangly teen to such a tall young woman? And what was all over her legs? These questions played inside April's mind as she wriggled in her seat - Casey's lap to a song this tall young friend sang without the music - mmm!

And the mic came her way!

April wondered if she gave it a go whether or not Casey would?

She stood and took the mic a song coming to min - it was a child cartoon one - but heck it had 'alone' in the first few lyrics and just as Angel had she made it seem as though she was picking up where the dark girl had left off.

"I'm here alone
And memories are comin' into my mind
Of the story of me and you
When everything felt so right

Hmm

You're a charming prince
With you I had my first real kiss
I didn't know what to do
'Cause I had to face the truth, oh baby

I had all your love and
Why oh why
Did I let you go this way

Don't you know baby that you're the one
Who always made me feel like I'm a queen
The one who's always been there for me
And that's why I will love you endlessly

Oh oh ooh

'Cause baby you're the one
And though you're everything that I've been dreamin' of
I realize I'm not what you need
You deserve much more than a girl like me

Oooh

When I met you
It was love at first sight so sweet and true
And my heart started beatin' fast
(Beatin' fast)
For a love that's come too fast

I need you baby
To look into my eyes and hold me tight
Just take me away from here
I think I'm losing my mind

Ooooh

I wish you all the best
Why oh why
Did I let you go away

Don't you know baby that you're the one
Who always made me feel like I'm a queen
The one who's always been there for me
And that's why I will love you endlessly

Oh oh ooh

And though you're everything that I've been dreamin' of
I realize I'm not what you need
You deserve much more than a girl like me

Ooooh

She is so, she's so different from me
(Oh she's so different from me)
Remember that I want you to be happy
Darlin' you're the one

Ooooh oooh

She's so much better baby
She's so much better baby

Hmm

She is so, she's so different from me
(And though you're everything that I've been dreamin' of)
(I realize I'm not what you need)
Remember that
(You deserve much more than a girl like me)
I want you to be happy

You're everything that I've been dreaming' of
I'm not what you need

Oh oh ooh

What you need
You deserve so much more

So much better
You're the one..."
Mic out for the next person pointing randomly at the crowd.

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 10:54 pm

Mikko was getting a little bored. but then she seen her chance. the mic was free! she ran up and grabbed it then put on her own music, a CD that didn't come pre instaled in the machine. once the music started she sang her heart out.

Ah Ah Ah I’m looking at you from a distance
mirrored in the glint of my knife
Ah Ah Ah It could be over in an instant
there within a blink of an eye

Not one for human connections
But I feel restless piercing your flesh is the bestest
stabbing every inch of skin with force
while screaming to myself “there’s not enough pores yet”

trace the blade to your stomach push it and it’s bliss
now brace for pain as I twist it
round and round then flick it out like a discus
and show nobody’s more vicious than Minx is

So babe // take this virgin blade
so far in your back it’ll replace your vertebrae
Pull out and watch your back snap
Hahahahaha you’re damn right that’s the last laugh

Ah Ah Ah
I think one of us is hiding something, hiding something
What does that mean?
One of us is gonna die
One of us is gonna die, die
Oh my god!

Ah Ah Ah
I think somebody’s hiding something, hiding something
What does that mean?
One of us will be alive
One of us will be alive, -live
Oh my god!

Ah Ah-Ah Ah- I have you begging on your knees
oh it’s such a pleasing sight
Ah Ah-Ah Ah- I know you’re scared but at least
it’ll be over before your tears go dry

I can promise it won’t won’t hurt
You look hot and tight with that rope burn
But know tonight you’re getting broken
‘cause I’m prone to violence and emotion, RA!

Oh, don’t try to escape, it won’t work
just prepare to kiss this knife till your throat hurts
while I push it further and further towards your sternum “please don’t let me die here”
Well where do you want to be murdered?

Shh Shh, don’t be shy
Tell me how you feel
What’s it like knowing you’re going to die?
I’m ready to commit to you // Yeah, cause tonight
I’ll be with you for the rest of your life

Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 12:10 pm

Master Splinter wrote:
And the song ended, he clapped with April before starting off towards the table once more his tail whacking it heavily on the top. "Michelangelo!!"

The Mikster! wrote:
He shudders, pulling back, flopping onto his shell, taking her sort of with him, keeping the kiss to keep himself muffled through another roar, other hand moving to hers and his cock aiming for the underside of the table -

making a decorative mess that's for sure!!

And leaving Mikey panting, growling...

Though he was brought with a thundering crash back to reality and the party and the LOAD of trouble he was no doubt going to be in when a thud on the table top only just proceeded his father's commanding snap of his full name.

He was in Trouble!

And it was lucky he had left his load on the under side of the table!

Because if he had not it would have been impossible to put away ...

Well he was began straightening up Ally's dress with a snigger winking at her - and then licking his fingers clean. "um be right out - Dad."
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 5:14 pm

Master Splinter wrote:
Splinter really did not think much of Tiph overall, an older woman whom seemed attracted to his intellectual son, casting her a suspicious look, yeah she really was too 'mature' for his boys... but he looked at Donatello. "Do not return to your room with anyone, you may however spend the night away if you wish." he said even if it was clear he did not approve of the lady. Oh she seemed nice enough and was talented and lovely to look at...

Still it seemed so wrong.

He turns away from them to head to the alcohol again lifting some more and sneaking them away to his room once more. Soon party goers will be down to juice, punch and water and cordial and or hot beverages.

Donatello was still thoroughly embarrassed by the recent turn of events, but he nodded to his father.  "Hai, Sensei."  It was a promise he intended to keep.  Don still wasn't entirely sure about spending the night away from home, though.  So many things could happen -- perhaps wonderful things -- but was he really ready for that next step?

Don returned the kiss to Tiphanny's lips, taking her hand.  "I'm not sure what you wanted to next."  Did she want to leave the party?  Did she want to go talk to him somewhere more quiet...and not his room?  Did she want to forget any of this ever happened, including meeting him?  Don didn't want to think about that part.  She seemed genuinely interested in him as a person.  

Maybe getting to know one another without having parental interference might be the next step.  Just definitely no sex yet.
Back to top Go down
Tiphanny Jonnson

Tiphanny Jonnson

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 5:42 pm

Unlike Don, Tiphanny wasn't embarrassed at all. It wasn't like they got caught having sex or something. She smiled at him and twirled around while holding his hand. She then leaned her back against him and lifted his hand to her lips for a kiss.

Well, there is no reason we can't get to know each other while we listen to some wonderful singing.

She lead him to a chair and sat him down then sat on his lap.

so, who are your inspirations? What or who, drives you?
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 10:13 pm

"What a wonder! The genetic level being spliced by mutant RNA and DNA in a merging process." Shaya parroted Leatherhead's last part of their conversation. It had been most of her attention at this party other than the room growing  sour in smell.

She bristled from the sudden thump of the snack table startled her. She jumped in her spot before covering it with a nervous cough. Looking at the table, guessing by the lack of hosts and ladies she guessed what was going on. They were hormonal teenagers after all. Mutant reptile teenagers.

She felt a bit trapped she shuffled her feet from one heel to the balls on her feet and back again.  Shaya didn't want to be rude by stopping in their vivid conversation, she only wanted to pause it for a bit. She held one of her arms. "I'm going to get some air. It's rather... heated in here. You can join me if you want."
Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 8:36 pm

Luckily for those at the party Splinter was long since an expert in removing bad smells from a space - and doing so now will also be the first of Michelangelo's punishment for failing to keep this out of the lair.

He moves to the sink cupboard to retrieve bicarbonate soda and a bucket, one quarter filling it with hot water and a bit of dish washing liquid adding a rag and taking all this to the table. "You will clean your mess my son, straighten yourself and your lil mate up and sprinkle the bicarbonate to remove the smell before coming out of there." He instructs not unkindly regarding the fact there was Ally beneath the table too.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 12:42 pm

Oh boy, they were so busted!!! Ally quickly covered her mouth to stifle her giggles when she heard Splinter call out to Michelangelo, but being the little devious Turtle that he was, he didn't seem too worried, and even licked the last traces of her from those heavenly fingers of his. Oh, god... this little pack of dynamite was making it hard to be good!

With a huge grin on her features, Ally helped him with straightening her dress, and even reached for her undies, but was a second too late! She watched as Mike exited from beneath the table with them still attached to his tail! She made a desperate dive for them, revealing herself from beneath the table's cover. Her not so innocent blue eyes trailed up at the fatherly rat as she finally snagged her undergarments, cheeks flushed with slight embarrassment.

"Hehe...hey, dad!" She beamed, trying to pull off her best innocent smile, though she was never good at the innocent act. She totally threw the word 'dad' out there because she wanted the ninja master to know that she was totally invested in his son. This wasn't just an act of defiance or a one night act of fun. She reeeeeally adored that little orange-wearing Turtle, and he had totally made her reconsider her previous promiscuous ways.

Quickly shoving her undies beneath the table and hoping that the ninja hadn't noticed, she tried to make this all seem more innocent, even though the scent was strong to mutant senses. How could she know?!

"We were just... admiring the awesome ABC gum collection beneath this fine piece of furniture you have here... each wad tells a story, like the stars on a cool summer night..." That was totally poetic, right??
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 3:51 pm

Leatherhead had been looking for a polite way to escape the lair for a few moments.

The smell was reaching deeeeep into the beast beneath the man and it was a large male gator whom felt such acts had to be met with a swift and brutal reminder of whom was the biggest reptile in this area and thus had exclusive rights to all females here!! Grrrr - the rumble was building -

He gives his head a shake to ward it off that bit longer and looks Shaya. "Yes please lets step out for a few moments." He agrees voice having dropped a couple of octaves as he fights for control with the creature within. "We can talk more about the genetic splicing.." He adds hoping to convey he minded not if they continued the very interesting sciency chatter.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 9:14 pm

Reaching down to help Ally to her feet and make sure her dress was in fact back around her thighs and not half riding up her butt... Which was bare! Mikey also gave his best innocent grin his hands leaving her waist where they had settled briefly to move to the bucket his dad brought over giving a nod. "okay dad... Ally give me a couple of minutes..." he doubted with all these guests around that his father would drag him to the haashi the moment he had finished the mess cleaning so he was going to enjoy getting away with his insubordination for that much longer.

And he had noted where those panties had gone back under the table and he was determined to chase them down and reclaim them.

"uh yes the smell." to be honest he forgot clean about the fact the humans here might even be able to scent something. And had no idea one of the mutants was struggling to not take this scent he left as a red flag of challenge. And he was sure his brothers would not take it that way. Well he hoped. The only one that might would be Raph but he was getting plastered, so perhaps it was all good? And Leo might have... after all he was their leader. Buuuut he was too drunk by the way his little female was staying close and watching him.

"alright stay there Ally.. Dad try an AllyBite..." anything to butter Splinter up a little and mitigate his impending punishment! Though it was so worth it! He gave his fingers a sniff and shuddered taking it deep before he had to clean and lost it. "won't be long." he took the bucket with him this time and cloth moving under the table, pinching Ally's soft little tosh as he did so and began cleaning up his mess.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 4:56 am

Tiphanny Jonnson wrote:
Unlike Don, Tiphanny wasn't embarrassed at all. It wasn't like they got caught having sex or something. She smiled at him and twirled around while holding his hand. She then leaned her back against him and lifted his hand to her lips for a kiss.

Well, there is no reason we can't get to know each other while we listen to some wonderful singing.

She lead him to a chair and sat him down then sat on his lap.

so, who are your inspirations? What or who, drives you?

The smell was a distant memory as Tiphanny thoroughly distracted Don once more by pressing a kiss to his hand. Don smiled warmly at the gesture and held her close until they parted long enough to find a place to sit. Then, once in his lap, he wrapped his arms around her.

When the questions resumed, Don smiled as he processed her inquiry. "Some of the greatest scientific minds like Tesla and Einstein. And of course my family and friends." A brief pause then he reciprocated the question. "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 1:31 pm

Love found herself a corner and sat down leaning her back against the wall. She had no idea that this little party was going to turn into the love shack. she was feeling a little put out and lonely. Everyone had paired up and she was by herself. Of course she had to remind herself that there was more important things then hooking up with some idiot man, but seeing everyone else made her a little upset.

Then a small child came up to her. Great. Love smiled and waved at the little girl. Then the girl took that as an invite to crawl into Love's lap. Love crossed her legs so the girl could sit and wrapped her tail around them both. Who are you?

Bella looked up at Love and smiled. My name is Isabella what's your name?

I am Love...You know I eat children like you.

Bella just giggled at that and started to pet Love. You so soft and pretty.

Yes, yes I am.

Bella made herself comfortable in Love's arms and nuzzled her face in the cat's fur. Then with a yawn the little girl soon fell asleep.

Love looked down at her and sighed. Least someone enjoyed her company.
Back to top Go down
Tiphanny Jonnson

Tiphanny Jonnson

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 9:46 pm

Tiph leaned against Don and thought about his question. I get inspired by music more so then the people behind the music. I pay attention to the sound and flow of the music. except county music. Hate country music.

She grinned and pressed another kiss against Don's lips.

Maybe later you can walk me home?
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 11:04 pm

Don smiled, nodding to her. "That's very insightful."

Then he returned her kiss, albeit briefly, slipping his arms around her. When she mentioned walking her home, Don's smile widened. He planned on doing that anyway as long as she let him. It looks like it was fine with her.

"I would love to."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Karaoke night
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next