TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Karaoke night

Go down 
+16
Ally Black
Raphael Hamato
Gabriel Juvanni
Lexi Davis
Angel Bridge
Shaya Gallant
Leatherhead
Mikko McKinnon
Tiphanny Jonnson
Ezekiel Blat
Loventrice Dixon
Casey Jones
April O'Neil
Michelangelo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
Leonardo Hamato
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

Karaoke night - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 5 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 7:41 pm

Love had found her way into the bathroom. She knew she couldn't stay there all night, she was just trying to get over the embarissment. What was she thinking? Of course her and Raph weren't together. As much she would like them to be. And if there were a chance of getting together with him she probably just blew it.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 5 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 10:20 am

"I hope to sing something sweet to you -" The turtle answers cryptically winking at his hot little woman and nuzzling her shoulder.

"Aside from the store brought chips, alcohol and other drinks yeah I cooked today." Mikey grins, unable to not puff out his plastron in boyish pride over his dedication and care he'd put into the foods today. "All for you," this was added a little shyly, yeah he'd been a slave to the oven today to impress her! "I wanted you to try these ones first, their my first signature piece -" cause sweets Mikey was beginning to learn as he grew more in the art of culinary science were things he delighted in making "I mean if you like and don't mind - I'm going to call them AllyBites..." He reaches for the platter of these bite size pieces of chocolate and pink salt ripple casing filled with salt caramel and milk chocolate ganash using the cute little tea bag tongs he'd borrowed from April and had yet to return.

He really had to return them one day.

Really.

But that was a fleeting mental note as he offers his latest culinary experiment to her.

Except unlike the experiments he usually roped his brothers into - causing bad bellies and sometimes bad gas. Sometimes both at the same time, ever since meeting her and the more he made dishes for her his adventures became more dedicated to the love of food (Ally) - and NOT discovering what their digestive systems can and cannot handle.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 5 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 12:18 am

Awwww. Ally was extremely impressed and touched that Mike had put so much effort into the table's spread, and while enough food had been prepared to accommodate the crowd, she knew that she had been the inspiration behind it all, and that became even more obvious when he told her that he wanted to name his creation after her! Wow, he really knew how to flatter a girl!

"Awww, I would be honored to have it named after me!" She told him, taking the little treat from the tongs and popping it into her mouth. She moaned as the deliciousness exploded across her taste buds, a huge grin stretching across her lips...

"Oh my goodness, Mikey.. this is amazing! You just made my mouth orgasm!!!"
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 5 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 12:53 pm

Gah.. her scent... why did girls do that to him!! It was certainly a curse to have such a sharpened sense of smell that accompanied their animal DNA, and even worse that like a wild animal, Raph had an extremely hard time controlling it. There was nothing good that could come of these senses, especially since there was no likelihood of him ever finding a mate that could handle him....

His cheeks warmed ever so slightly as those thoughts raced through his mind and he walked along with Angel, searching the rooms for Love. Her question earned a massive eye roll when she gestured towards Mikey and Ally. "Yeah, those to are joined at the lips. That's Ally, some chick Mikey met while I was ..away. She seems nice enough, but she's a devious lil squirt.." And maybe that's why she and Mikey worked so well.. two peas in a pod.

Then she gestured towards Leo and Erica, and there was a pain associated with the acknowledgement of those two. Yeah. Being in Erica's care and considering the girl had saved his life, Raph had become 'attached'..but being down for awhile, Leo had apparently made his moves before Raph even had a chance. As if he ever had a shot with her. Yeah, BigRed was in a stage of self loathing and feeling incredibly unlovable, even though Love had made her intentions clear. Not that he hated the Furry.. it was just confusing to him. Was she really interested? She had shown interest in all of them after all. Or was he just a side dish? Something to pacify her until her main course?

Shaking his thoughts.. now back to Leo and Erica. A sad sort of sigh escaped him as he gave a nod in their direction. "That's Erica... the girl that saved me after I got ambushed by the Foot. One of those bozos managed to drive a katana down my spine while the warehouse was on fire.. but big guy over there pulled me out," He said, gesturing to Leatherhead, "An' she patched me up. Not gonna lie.. kinda have a thing for 'er, but Mr. Slick managed to weasel his way in there.."

...Woah. Was he really talking 'heart' to her? Gah! Mentally face-palming as they exited the last of the bedrooms and there was only one room left-- the bathroom. It appeared that someone was in there and in the off-chance that it wasn't Love but some other female, Raph stepped aside, hoping that Angel would do the honors of interrupting and hoping that someone wasn't actually in there for 'business'...
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 5 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 1:09 pm

Gabriel was checking out the drinks when arms suddenly flew around him and he nearly choked on the sip of booze he had managed to take into his mouth. It took him a moment to realize who the culprit was and the sight of her caused a grin to stretch across his lips as he returned the hug.

"You know I ain't gonna pass up a party.." It didn't matter if he had to be dragged down here, and he would leave that part out. Being highly allergic to cats, it didn't take his nose long to start burning, eyes to start watering.. but considering their location, he figured it was something other than a feline...

Soon he felt something wrap around his legs and that lop-sided grin grew a little wider when he saw Isabella smiling up at him. Probably the only female he would ever set his booze down for, he did so and carefully scooped the little one up into his arms, then blew a series of raspberries against her cheek.

"Hey, Squirt. Where's yer Daddy?"
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 5 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 2:23 pm

She let out a quiet shaky puff. Her shoulder still rang from the touch in dulling thrum. An old injury that didn't like being touched. Brushing her hair to one side away from her shoulder, her tone short with her attention not full on him,"It's Shaya." 

She patted her shoulder feeling the nerve settle down as she put on a smile looking up at him feeling soothed enough to chat, "Sorry about that. I'm easy to startle. It is nice to see a familiar face here." Her honest instant reaction made her feel like see through to everyone nearby.  

Turning her back to her human friends for a moment she gave her full attention to the mutant. "You are here to sing? Any ideas yet? We were just thinking of what to sing." 
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 5 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 9:36 pm

Mikko let Gabe go and noticed he was starting to feel the effects of the cat lady being close by. She had learned the hard way of his cat allergies. before she could say anything Bella came up and Gabe scooped her up in his arms. It was always nice seeing how Gabe was toward the child. Maybe it was girly hormones or soemthing, but seeing Gabe with a kid made him even more attractive.

The little girl pointed at Eze who was standing up and walking over to him. eze was quick to see Gabe's red watering eyes and shook his head.

Glad you could make it. But there is a mutant cat here. so be careful. Eze said as he grabbed another beer.

Bella lit up and nodded. "Pretty kitten. and biiiig lizard." She said pointing to LH.
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Angel Bridge

Angel Bridge

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 5 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 10:59 pm

Angel was a little stumped - she was going to have to get Raph to introduce her to Ally. Someone actually snaggled up their Mikster?! Wow - of course Angel knowing them as she had before she left knew the appeal of them. Different, dangerous, unique and even with their own individual issues all good men at heart. And Mikey had a bright contagious and fun personality that was warm and simply drew people in. "He looks like he bathed." She comments to this - unawares Mikey had done more than that since meeting Ally, he cleaned his room and the lair more actively, and had expanded in the art of culinary science. "Huh, well as long as she is good for him... hehehe oh I see two far out peas in a trippy pod huh? She's cute."

She really was not aware yet how much growth Mikey was going through now he was a boyfriend.

Angel blinks at Raph speaking about Leo and his lady - or was it Raph saying he took a katana... was was still alive!! and was suitably and very expressively taken aback. Some much so as they searched the last bedroom she had come to a complete stand still and blinked at him with wide eyes. "Are you shittin me? ya were impaled... and still alive?!" She backed out of the room and was still in awe.

"Remind me to snog the girl for savin ya tail RedT - she's pretty. And that Gator... not sure I can kiss him but I could give him a box of cheetos, found some at home going through the cupboards." And it was like old times, Raph seemed to open up to her like he would April or Casey, and she could hear... sadness in his tone, the sigh. "Nawwwwww Raphie, don't be too sad, just means your still available for some other beautiful lady to snag... probably some gorgeous little bombshell thats twenty percent angel and eighty percent going to kick your tail." Her tone was playful trying to ease any discomfort for Raph encase he felt a little awkward coming out to her so openly, she knew words and expressing himself so was not always easy for him. So she tried to be both sympathetic, reassuring and a little teasing - just like the old days.

She grins and as he steps aside to give her access to the bathroom she puts her hands on his pectoral scutes of his plastron and leans up to peck his chin gently. "Don't be too sad big guy." She turns to the door of the bathroom and knocks three times - she was not a knock lightly girl. "Hey! Some on in here!" She asks loudly.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 5 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 11:06 pm

Love was sitting in the tub feeling sorry for herself when she heard the knock. She got up and opened the door enough to peek out of it.

Yes?
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 5 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 3:51 am

Watching the exchange between Leo and Erica, it was clear that Blue was totally into her. It was sweet and adorable and honestly, she was happy for the guy. Smiling fondly at the two, her grin grew a little wider when Laz made an appearance. How could just the sight of that guy always make her heart skip a beat? Stepping over to him, she wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed a kiss against his cheek, then reluctantly released him.

"Laz, this is Erica.. Leo's girlfriend. Erica, this is my cotton candy flavored sweet tart.." She introduced. Maybe the girl would be a little less intimidated by her if she knew that she wasn't a threat to her relationship.
Back to top Go down
Angel Bridge

Angel Bridge

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 5 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 5:28 pm

Angel smiles seeing the mutant cat ladies eye and some of the furry face in the crack now in the bathroom door. "Heyo, mind if we join you for a moment?" She asks giving Raph a thumbs up behind her to indicate they'd found their target.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 5 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 5:37 pm

Love thought about that for a moment then finally nodded and opened the door to let Angel in, and Raph as well if he wanted to. She wasn't sure what they wanted, maybe they were checking to see if she was alright. That was a nice though, who's idea was it? Angel or Raph. It didn't matter. they were both there looking for her.

She moved out the way so they could come in.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 6:37 am

Raph couldn't help but snicker at Angel's observation about his little and usually stinky brother. Surprisingly, that last bit hadn't been the case since meeting Ally. "Yeah, he bathes almost regularly now.. we don't even have to hose 'im down.." The large Turtle informed, rolling a toothpick between his teeth. "I guess she's good for 'im.. I dunno.." Because after his horrible luck in the love department, he had trouble believing that any girl could truly love them. Their hearts were just novelty items, and someday the 'new' would wear off. As irritating as Mike could be, Raph hoped that this wasn't the case for his little brother.

Then came her shock over him being impaled and living to tell the tale. He gave an almost proud grin ad he confirmed with a nod, reaching back to rub the still healing injury that would leave yet another scar. "Yeah, buried all the way to the hilt. Went right beside my spine. Guess I got lucky.." For whatever reason fate decided to spare him.. probably as some cruel joke. And Angel wanted to snog Erica for saving him.. hell, that made two of them, but he had never gotten that chance and thanks to Leo snatching her right out from under his nose, looked like he never would. Bastard.

All of Angel's reassurances were appreciated and echoed everything that April had told him, he just had a hell of a time believing it. Seemed as if his brothers were doing well in the love department, but he just couldn't get it right.  And then she described the perfect type for him, and she sounded strangely familiar..

"Twenty percent Angel and eighty ass kicker... hmm.. sounds like someone I know.." He winked, figuring that Angel never saw him that way. A small blush heated his features when she kissed his chin, but he quickly tried to compose himself. Why did such gestures have to feel so nice? It was a cruel tease.

Finally Angel knocked on the bathroom door, the last place Love could be. After a moment the door finally opened, but Raph hesitated, not really sure if he should intrude or if she even wanted him here. Besides, the bathroom would be a little crowded with the three of them...

"Eh.. didn't mean to upset you, Love.." He began, never being good at the apology thing...
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 8:05 am

"I know and I should be the one to apologize, I did not mean to startle you Lovely One." The big gator says sincerely eyes gentle as he lowers his frame so he was looking and meeting her gaze. "I may try a tune or so yeah...not sure which yet. Maybe 'these arms of mine' and 'twilight time' - I do like the oldies." The big gator muses and nods to April and Casey.

"Hello you two." though most of his attention was on the leggy lovely blond.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 10:51 am

He had impressed her!

And that made every small burn and cut and the frustration and early rising this morning and chasing his brothers out of the kitchen with the egg flip and having to protect the cake bites from Master Splinter worth it all!

Then reaction to her pleasure was visible and audible - he trembled all over and growled deeply, closing his eyes as hands shifted to rest on her hips gently tugging her closer again just so he could nuzzle a cheek and take in her scent and the mingled added taint of the chocolate goodie. "not the only orgasm I hope to bestow," A playful lick with that growl and he shivers again.

"Then they are AllyBites... and their yours -"
He whispers now -

As was he.

Back to top Go down
Angel Bridge

Angel Bridge

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 12:28 pm

"She - has been away, lost - but you do know her." Angel answered, sort of confirming without being toooo obvious right now.

She was still suitably in awe - but with Love consenting and opening the bathroom door Angel could not question Raph as she wished to about this mysterious little blond that made new age sewer dwelling hipster Mikey bathe regularly without the need for brothers to wrestle and pin and hose him off! - or Don sedate him.

To get the full story of him - Raph - surviving such a devastating attack. And wanting to snog the girl even more in thanks. She herself had come close to being toast several times whilst away, perhaps she will tell Raph about it? and to ask more about this girl that captured the interest of the two older brothers.

"Thanks Love." She adds smiling at the feline, "oh and... may I stroke your tail?"

Yeah she was never one to beat about the bush much... usually she just burnt that fucker to the ground!
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 3:22 pm

Love looked at Raph and gave a little pout. It's ok. it was my fault. I thought we were a thing. I mean, we could be a thing. i want us to be a thing. She gave a cheeky, toothy smile. I'm really flexable. She said with a wink.

then angel asked to pet her, she brighten up at that.

Yes you can! I love getting petted.

she stepped out the bathroom and brushed angel's cheek with her tail.
Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 10:19 pm

"As long as all tail stroking and otherwise is not taken to the bedroom." The rats voice joined the loo crowd and his whiskers flicked out in amusement smiling at the two lovely ladies and his biggest son.

He was feeling a warm glow - the beginning of a alcohol induced buzz. So had sipped on some water for a bit whilst watching the first two songs being sung and now - cursing an old rats bladder and the teas he had before the party started he needed to go!

So whilst moving through the crowd and politely greeting people he made his way to the lair bathroom and had come upon the three. "Hello Love, it is good to see you." His tone kind and warm. "And I hate to spoil whatever yous are up to but I must borrow the loo space if you are finished with it." He beams at Raph and then at Angel lightly resting his tail tip to her forearm making a low purr noise. "Tonight might be a party but hopefully soon we can all sit about and hear of your adventures in the wide world of ours my dear." and withdrawing his tail he hums to himself, buzzed, waiting for Love and Angel to let him into the toilet!
Back to top Go down
http://maskedmayhem.lefora.com
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 5 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 10:54 pm

At least Love seemed to understand that she probably rushed things or made assumptions.. whatever. Either way, the kitty woman realized it was her fault, but it made Raph feel no less guilty for hurting her feelings. At least Angel's question seemed to lighten the mood but before any stroking could happen, Splinter cam along and informed them that there would be no 'stroking' in the bedroom...

Raphael blinked, then noticed the glassy gaze of his father and the smell of alcohol. Well, this was certainly amusing! Their father so rarely let go so whenever the ol ninja master finally did, Raph saw nothing wrong with it. Hell, he encouraged it! Everyone needed to have fun, after all.

Hearing his father's last comment, Raph snickered and gently took Angel and Love's arms, guiding them away from the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 5 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 11:38 pm

Still chewing on the delicious treat, Ally giggled as his large hands found her hips and pulled her close, that adorable snout nuzzling against her cheek... and then his words! Gah, the closeness coupled with her 'condition' and the feel of him against her only added to her 'need', her scent becoming more intense. Glancing around to make sure 'Daddy Patrol' wasn't making his rounds in this direction, Ally rose one thigh up to caress against his as her chocolaty lips found his, treating him to another one of those very intimate kisses, her lips and tongue moving eagerly with his...

When she finally had to come back up for air, her head was spinning and her love drunken gaze met his as she nibbled her bottom lip. "Certainly won't be the only one.." She winked and ran a finger across his cheek. "And I'm looking forward to the next." Another kiss, but this one lighter and teasing as she took another one of the little treats and gently ran it over her lips, then pressed it to his.

"Here's a lil taste of me to hold you over until Daddy dearest goes to sleep... or... passes out.."
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 5 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 12:39 am

FUCK!

fuckity fuck fuck!

Mikey brain seemed to loose all it's blood supply to the brain below his belt.

And for a moment he froze - hand dropping to that silken thigh holding it there, fingers just beneath the hem of the orange dress and his answer was a deep deep growl, something he'd never let looose before, broad teeth first gently snatched the treat from her fingers, then lips found hers - and this was no soft kiss - this was demanding and vibrated with the growled churrs that rattled his chest and throat taking in all the deliciousness that was her clouding out the chocolate... but it added a zing.

His tail even lifted, curling to tickle her

teeeeeease her through whatever flimsy undergarments separated them. And he knew he promised - no hankie pankie!

No nookie... no tailing it up!!

but....

He could scent her need, her desire and it set fire to his blood... His membranes were sliding back over his eyes, top lip curling a little as he takes deep that scent that was more intoxicating that all the alcohol they had in the lair!

No!

He had to control it though! for now

soooooon if all went well and no one would miss him sneaking away

soooooon

"Tonight... away from here... I have a space..."
Mikey growls visibly trying to control himself... his hot breath heavy against her neck as he could not help but nuzzle, nostrils flared, veins prominent under skin as blood flowed hot and fast. "a place..."

Last edited by Michelangelo Hamato on Fri May 15, 2015 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 5 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 1:21 am

It was quite clear that Splinter was a little buzzed. She chuckled at that and let Raph lead her away from the bathroom. She looked up at Raph and blew a piece of hair out of her face.

If you don't want me. Your chick friend is pretty hot. She said motioning to Angel. Maybe when Master splinter passes out the three of us can have some fun. Other then the fun we're having now.
Back to top Go down
Angel Bridge

Angel Bridge

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 5 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 2:02 am

Angel had been giggling at Splinter's slight flirtation and his tail touch, and had been reaching for Love's tail when the big turtle with them drew them out of the way so the rat could access the loo without an audience to watch. She grins watching him step away, "Thats just too funny... Sensei on a buzz." She giggles and again was reaching to stroke that tail, recalling how soft the brief brush against her cheek felt.

Her hands started at the base.... carefully stroking along the entire length grinning. "Hehe, I'll admit I've had a crush on RedT for ages, being away did not diminish that." Again she saw no reason to beat around the bush on the issue, if being away sooooo long had taught her anything as well as the adventures she'd had it was that she had to be open, and not afraid to be vulnerable, after all she'd come close many times to NOT coming home at all! "And your quiet the sexy panther yourself." she smiles at Love's compliment, a finger stroking one of those adorable ears.

Sides she was blunt and forthright as ever.

Her hands reached the tip and she repeats sighing lowly, "Mannnnnn thats soooo soft and fluffy!" She chuckles. "I have a feeling a much older rat will out drink us young ones, we might have to wait until home times for play time... mmmmm" She winks at Raph and lets go of that tail - even if she wanted to now stroke the mutant cat female all over.

"Come on - before we do anything - including hearing some of my wild adventures in this world I must greet Leo and Donnie, April and Casey properly as I have not seen them in forever and they'd get cranky if I let either of you or the two steal me away before I say hi and let them hug me." She chuckles taking one of Raph's hands and slipping an arm about Love's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 5 EmptySun May 17, 2015 12:06 am

“I’m thinking something from The Inkspots or Peggy Lee. I enjoy older music when I’m working on samples in the lab.” She looks at his scales feeling his gaze on her. “Sorry for walking into your area without permission. I’m still studying it for the next few weeks. I’ll be looking for slime molds and moss breeds this week.”
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 5 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 4:28 am

If he didn't want her? Gah, Love was moving much too fast and the large Turtle seriously wondered how she could be so openly needy, but deep down, he understood what it felt like to be a mutant with the ever looming fear or eternal loneliness. Perhaps she saw an opportunity and wasn't about to allow that to slip through her claws. Couldn't really blame her, but he still had to be careful. The heart was a fragile muscle and he seriously didn't need it broken again.

So, Love was into females, too? Well, that was hot and the thought of Angel and Love excited him, and watching Angel stroke her almost suggestively was making things a little.. tight. But he had to control it. Even if there was a promise of a good time, was that really a healthy choice for him? But then again, when had Raphael ever made healthy decisions!

Nodding, he allowed Angel to take his hand as she tugged them away from the bathroom on her quest to greet his brothers....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke night   Karaoke night - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Karaoke night
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next